Bring4th
Blog Cobra the pleadian contact - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Blog Cobra the pleadian contact (/showthread.php?tid=18946)

Blog Cobra the pleadian contact - STAR-ONE - 02-22-2021

Hello everyone, before discovering Ra and the Law of One, I read this blog and since then I admit that I am a little lost because the messages contained in this blog do not correspond to what Ra is saying, do you also know this blog, comments ?

==> https://2012portal.blogspot.com/

Thanks to whoever will answer me and sorry for my English, I use a translator ; )

RE: Blog Cobra the pleadian contact - MrWho - 02-22-2021

All is well, there is no thing to fear.

Your meditation group is, interesting...

Meditate on love too, not only the "light".

Infinite love/light.

RE: Blog Cobra the pleadian contact - STAR-ONE - 02-22-2021

(02-22-2021, 10:40 AM)MrWho Wrote: All is well, there is no thing to fear.

Your meditation group is, interesting...

Meditate on love too, not only the "light".

Infinite love/light.

I do not participate in this blog, it is obviously very followed by a whole community a bit like here but the message is different from that of Ra. For Cobra, the galactic confederation is currently fighting behind the scenes for our liberation against negative forces. Does this speak to others here or are you like me and do you find it suspicious?

RE: Blog Cobra the pleadian contact - Patrick - 02-22-2021

This theme has been a recurring one for quite some time now.

The pattern is that of offering news that things will get better soon, but then nothing ever changes, it seems, in the exterior world.  So followers eventually lose trust in the channel...

Quote:62.14 Questioner: What priority, shall I say, does the Orion group place upon the reduction of effectiveness or elimination of effectiveness of this group with respect to activities on planet Earth at this time? Can you tell me that?

Ra: I am Ra. This group, as all positive channels and supporting groups, is a greatly high priority with the Orion group...

Quote:12.15 ...Many of your so-called contacts among your people have been confused and self-destructive because the channels were oriented towards service to others but, in the desire for proof, were open to the lying information of the crusaders who then were able to neutralize the effectiveness of the channel.

Unfortunately, you will see this pattern repeat itself for the great majority of spiritual news sites that are related to worldly affairs.

The reason being that truly positive sources are simply not going to go into details about what is happening on the ground (or under).  For reasons of not abridging freewill.

All "warfare" in our density is of this density.

In other words, we do the fighting. The positives and negatives "above" do the guiding.

We do not have Orion crusaders walking among us as 4th or 5th density beings.(They may visit through the random-window phenomenon occasionally though. Those who call shall be answered.)

There are those representatives of the Orion influence here yes. But they are human.

And I do believe there is a very real war going on behind the scenes.

However I must reiterate. All is well. The way you interact with those close to you, physically. Makes a much larger impact globally than reading any forum or blog.

RE: Blog Cobra the pleadian contact - STAR-ONE - 02-22-2021

Thank you for your answers, in your opinion, a possible massive landing of entities coming from other star systems posing as our galactic brothers and sisters is possible in the near future once this "war" is over? and what war are we talking about? is it the confederation of planets against the empire of Orion ?

I get lost a little thank you for your light

The war is waged by our governments. They struggle to maintain individuality amongst themselves.

This will not continue in our 4th density positive atmosphere.

I do not see any mass landing as a possibility. The "law of squares" and "free will" must be maintained.

There will not be a mass landing(positive or negative) until all are willing for such a thing.

The quarantine holds. The guardians watch.

All is one.

RE: Blog Cobra the pleadian contact - Ohr Ein Sof - 02-22-2021

(02-22-2021, 04:12 PM)MrWho Wrote: The war is waged by our governments. They struggle to maintain individuality amongst themselves.

This will not continue in our 4th density positive atmosphere.

I do not see any mass landing as a possibility. The "law of squares" and "free will" must be maintained.

There will not be a mass landing(positive or negative) until all are willing for such a thing.

The quarantine holds. The guardians watch.

All is one.

Well sort of....there is still a struggle for the Orion Crusaders just to leave others be.
Just to make a tiny jump; the 4th density negative entities are still conquering others. They are not our government but rather no doubt influence our governmental leaders.
All is one, yes in truth.
We are here to choose our "polarity". One side or the other side and there is good reason for this. Also, I would like to add, we are not in 6th density. This is 3rd density Earth. This 3rd density reality unfortunately (at times) comes with a set of Laws and one of them is the Law of Polarity; only until we get to 6th density once more can we become unity where all paradoxes are reconciled.
I am only saying this because people who here this New Agey stuff can literally become confused by declarations such as, all is one and we are all one. At its base it is 100% truth but before we can know this and we really cannot in 3rd density, we must learn first about polarity and the choice. The way I see it, when someone is at this crux within their journey, nothing is well and everything is confusing and paradoxical. Which is perfectly fine to wonder why we cannot "see" that we are actually only one mind instead of many minds. If we are all One then it would be easy to gaze in a mirror and literally KNOW that you are The Creator Itself. Usually we look and see that guy, the same human as we witnessed yesterday brushing its hair. There is a beauty within the paradox but we must find it, but even before we can find it, we must really know that the paradox seems REAL. It is designed by its very nature to feel and seem real.

"If one is reached all are reached"

I am not worried, surely there is one among us who can keep things safe for all of us.

RE: Blog Cobra the pleadian contact - STAR-ONE - 02-23-2021

Thank you for your answers.

For my part, I see the agenda of the new world order with their great reset, vaccination, 5g, curfew, lockdown ect as being a means for the empire of Orion, of negatively oriented the maximum of entities via fear, anger, deprivation ect, and on the other hand, I feel like an intention to help / reassure on the part of the confederation of planets through many positive messages that are transmitted here and there, a awakening of world consciousness about the current situation (many people wonder a lot about what is happening). I do not expect Confederation members to come and save me but I will be honored and very happy to meet our brothers and sisters from other star systems bringing with them many of their sophisticated technologies that would help humanity I'm sure.

RE: Blog Cobra the pleadian contact - MrWho - 02-23-2021

That would be wonderful. Be mindful to yourself and your other-selves. And the confederation may come to us.

Ra comes to those who seek unity.