Bring4th
Anger, control and acceptance. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Anger, control and acceptance. (/showthread.php?tid=18938)

Anger, control and acceptance. - MrWho - 02-17-2021

When dealing with "conspiracy theories" or other equally inflammatory topics it is important to be conscientious about how one perceives their anger.

https://www.lawofone.info/s/46#9

Quote:Questioner: Certainly.

Ra: The entity polarizing positively perceives the anger. This entity, if using this catalyst mentally, blesses and loves this anger in itself. It then intensifies this anger consciously in mind alone until the folly of this red-ray energy is perceived not as folly in itself but as energy subject to spiritual entropy due to the randomness of energy being used.

Positive orientation then provides the will and faith to continue this mentally intense experience of letting the anger be understood, accepted, and integrated with the mind/body/spirit complex. The other-self which is the object of anger is thus transformed into an object of acceptance, understanding, and accommodation, all being reintegrated using the great energy which anger began.

The negatively oriented mind/body/spirit complex will use this anger in a similarly conscious fashion, refusing to accept the undirected or random energy of anger and instead, through will and faith, funneling this energy into a practical means of venting the negative aspect of this emotion so as to obtain control over other-self, or otherwise control the situation causing anger.

Control is the key to negatively polarized use of catalyst. Acceptance is the key to positively polarized use of catalyst. Between these polarities lies the potential for this random and undirected energy creating a bodily complex analog of what you call the cancerous growth of tissue.

If one engage in a conspiracy theory or any subject that makes one angry and it enrages the one. If then this one seeks to use that anger to control the situation.

Then this one is decidedly negative.

Acceptance is key, infinite love and light.

RE: Anger, control and acceptance. - zedro - 02-18-2021

(02-17-2021, 01:47 PM)MrWho Wrote: If one engage in a conspiracy theory or any subject that makes one angry and it enrages the one. If then this one seeks to use that anger to control the situation.

I feel this is an oversimplification and a misappropriation of Ra's message for a very particular forum 'issue', and I'm not entirely sure what your point is.

You can identify a conspiracy/wrongdoing (that still remains a theory, just like alot of mainstream concepts), and use it to make informed or more balanced decisions. You can also wish to share your presumed knowledge with others as a service. And even if it makes you upset, and you feel a friend is falling into a trap that you then plead with to not fall into, is that really control, or just an imbalance in attachments? Does that really make you "decidedly negative"? What kind of control are you referring to? An opposing position? How does one actually inflict control over another, or the situation, via emotion at a distance? Is there a particular example here?

And if you are advocating that acceptance is key, and all is well anyways....then why do you care at all? Shouldn't you just observe, and understand that you cannot truly know anything, just as the next person, and not be bothered by anyone's thoughts or actions? Or are you also attempting to control the situation, perhaps indirectly, thru judgement and from the side of righteousness?

RE: Anger, control and acceptance. - MrWho - 02-18-2021

All good questions. There is no right or wrong. We each must make our own choices.

I choose acceptance and love. I want you to know I love you and I wish nothing more than for all your dreams and wishes to come true. It is likely we may share the same social memory complex in time.

RE: Anger, control and acceptance. - jafar - 02-18-2021

There are many conspiracy theories, which I know for sure to be not true which I found to be 'amusing'.

Thus not all 'conspiracy theory' could resulted in 'anger' or 'fear'.
Although many wrote those story with the objective of spread anger or fear to others.

Anger and fear is a 'strong' emotion, the brain is wired to react stronger to such emotion, as when those emotion appears usually the body's survivability is at risk. Although such emotion does provide 'temporary boost' to the body's ability.
Boxing coaches for example, often deliberately insulted their own boxer between the round break.
In order to give him a 'temporary fighting spirit boost'.

I usually do not give 'conspiracy theorist' that luxury, I will decide my own emotion and not them!
And actually facing danger and uncertainty with calmness most of the time resulted in much better outcome.

RE: Anger, control and acceptance. - Ohr Ein Sof - 02-18-2021

(02-18-2021, 09:45 AM)MrWho Wrote: All good questions. There is no right or wrong. We each must make our own choices.

I choose acceptance and love. I want you to know I love you and I wish nothing more than for all your dreams and wishes to come true. It is likely we may share the same social memory complex in time.
Wisdom is a good counterbalance to your love and acceptance. Be watchful of that pendulum swing!
It is also likely that neither of you knew one another before now.
Quote:It is likely we may share the same social memory complex in time.
Creation is full, brimming over the top with possibilities and it is likely that we are too, a possiblity. Bro BigSmile

RE: Anger, control and acceptance. - Catalyst - 03-01-2021

(02-17-2021, 01:47 PM)MrWho Wrote: When dealing with "conspiracy theories" or other equally inflammatory topics it is important to be conscientious about how one perceives their anger.

https://www.lawofone.info/s/46#9

Quote:Questioner: Certainly.

Ra: The entity polarizing positively perceives the anger. This entity, if using this catalyst mentally, blesses and loves this anger in itself. It then intensifies this anger consciously in mind alone until the folly of this red-ray energy is perceived not as folly in itself but as energy subject to spiritual entropy due to the randomness of energy being used.

Positive orientation then provides the will and faith to continue this mentally intense experience of letting the anger be understood, accepted, and integrated with the mind/body/spirit complex. The other-self which is the object of anger is thus transformed into an object of acceptance, understanding, and accommodation, all being reintegrated using the great energy which anger began.

The negatively oriented mind/body/spirit complex will use this anger in a similarly conscious fashion, refusing to accept the undirected or random energy of anger and instead, through will and faith, funneling this energy into a practical means of venting the negative aspect of this emotion so as to obtain control over other-self, or otherwise control the situation causing anger.

Control is the key to negatively polarized use of catalyst. Acceptance is the key to positively polarized use of catalyst. Between these polarities lies the potential for this random and undirected energy creating a bodily complex analog of what you call the cancerous growth of tissue.

If one engage in a conspiracy theory or any subject that makes one angry and it enrages the one. If then this one seeks to use that anger to control the situation.

Thank you MrWho for sharing that great passage from the material. I think this message is helpful whether it concerns more debatable conspiracy theory type topics or more commonly accepted "facts" about the harshness of this world.

This is something that I have spent a great deal of time contemplating on. I spend most nights before I fall asleep thinking about the injustices in the world, and what I would do if I could choose to take control of the situation. What is right to do? To intervene and stop unquestionably evil acts, or does one accept the there is evil and do nothing. This does not seem right.

But to act out of anger is undoubtedly a path to the negative polarity. I think it is right that we do try and stand up and fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. But to try and do so out of love for those we defend and not anger against the abuser. Perhaps this mindset can be of aid when we face the dark realms of maciavellian conspiracy.

Ultimately I find the last line of the quote to be the most important.

Quote:Between these polarities lies the potential for this random and undirected energy creating a bodily complex analog of what you call the cancerous growth of tissue.

As always Ra reminds us of what is the most common and ultimately destructive attitude that we can have in our lives. To not polarise is to waste our chance here at evolution. Note that it is not the negative path that Ra chooses to describe as a cancer. They rather single out the living a placcid and flaccid existance of no polarity at all. This is the easiest path, and one the vast majority of humans on this planet (and probably those who visit this forum also) will walk.

RE: Anger, control and acceptance. - Minyatur - 03-01-2021

The key is always to not have attachment to any outcome. That way you never need to convince people one way or another.

I guess conspiracy theories are an interesting subject, because usually the ones that share them just as the ones that deny them tend to get somewhat upset in desiring to change the other side's opinion. In both cases, it might be useful to see the sharing of any information as a seed that may or may not bloom in due time. Someone may very well, someday and through other information, connect the dots so to speak and realize what another's perspective was. We often need a step back, especially when we disagree from an emotional place. A lot of people tend to want certain things to be true or untrue, while not being necessarily ready to accept the truth of what is. Sometimes we also just don't have the ability to really know what's up, so conspiracy theories could tend to draw out our emotional desires to perceive things in a certain fixed way, as they dwell into topics that target our very confusion.

RE: Anger, control and acceptance. - Diana - 03-01-2021

Thank you, Mr. Who, for bringing this up.

I agree that there are no right or wrong answers.

(02-17-2021, 01:47 PM)MrWho Wrote: If one engage in a conspiracy theory or any subject that makes one angry and it enrages the one. If then this one seeks to use that anger to control the situation.

There is another aspect of this regarding control. If a person does get angry, and in line with what Ra says, it is best to process that anger rather than put a coating of sugar over it and say "all is well"  I am not saying you do this Mr. Who, I'm just spring-boarding off your post.

Acceptance is indeed key for the STO path; but, acceptance doesn't mean you control your natural feelings. The way I see it, control is control whether it is control of self or others. Let me add that we are all who we are and that is fine; and within that concept the idea of self-honesty is valuable. Self-honesty would be acknowledging the truth about self—anger has surfaced—and then dealing with it. It is like the fight-or-flight response, wherein the body releases adrenaline for fighting or running, and if the adrenaline that has surged through the body isn't processed by one of these two actions, the result is some kind of toxicity. It's the same with mental states such as anger—it needs to be processed or it becomes toxic (stagnant waters become toxic). So some action—the mental processing Ra talks about—is what can move and transform the anger.

(02-18-2021, 04:45 AM)zedro Wrote: You can identify a conspiracy/wrongdoing (that still remains a theory, just like alot of mainstream concepts), and use it to make informed or more balanced decisions.

Yes, this is discernment.

(02-18-2021, 04:45 AM)zedro Wrote: You can also wish to share your presumed knowledge with others as a service. And even if it makes you upset, and you feel a friend is falling into a trap that you then plead with to not fall into, is that really control, or just an imbalance in attachments? Does that really make you "decidedly negative"? What kind of control are you referring to? An opposing position? How does one actually inflict control over another, or the situation, via emotion at a distance? Is there a particular example here?

I see no difference between attachment and control. If you substitute "control" for "attachment," you may get a clearer picture. Whatever information you relate, whether it be so-called fact or so-called conspiracy, just as you have used your discernment in the matter, allowing the other person discernment and not being attached to what they decide would be to let them choose for themselves—in other words, acceptance/detachment/respect for free will.

Take a fundamentalist Christian for example, who is mandated by their religion to "witness" to others. They likely do this out of desire to help others (but I also think they may do it to convince others in order to validate their own decisions). My point is that no matter how much a person thinks they are doing something from love and concern, if they have an attachment to the outcome rather than just relaying the information without expectation, then there is control involved.

(03-01-2021, 07:33 AM)Catalyst Wrote: ... I think this message is helpful whether it concerns more debatable conspiracy theory type topics or more commonly accepted "facts" about the harshness of this world.

This is something that I have spent a great deal of time contemplating on. I spend most nights before I fall asleep thinking about the injustices in the world, and what I would do if I could choose to take control of the situation. What is right to do? To intervene and stop unquestionably evil acts, or does one accept the there is evil and do nothing. This does not seem right.

But to act out of anger is undoubtedly a path to the negative polarity. I think it is right that we do try and stand up and fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. But to try and do so out of love for those we defend and not anger against the abuser. Perhaps this mindset can be of aid when we face the dark realms of maciavellian conspiracy.

I think in some cases anger works as an instigator of change. I am thinking of activists. For example, eliminating slavery or the instituting women's vote. Changes of this kind require a massive reversal of inertia—movement where there was none. Anger being a chaotic energy still has a lot of energy. In the case of activism, it takes organization to channel the random quality of the energy for it to have a positive effect. I'm sure that people were angry about being slaves or about slavery, which was the impetus to bring about change, but it would not have happened without forming more detached and practical means to bring about change. When organization does not happen, you get something like the French Revolution where mass murdering happened, until the country organized into a more "democratic" system.

So, in the case of activism, there are uses for the initial phase of anger, but as Ra says about processing, and as the fight-or-flight response demonstrates, anger must be processed and become transformed into a more organized energy to bring about effective results.

So, in the case of worrying about the state of the world—and I get that—the randomness of the worry or anger is a dead end in my opinion (even though it is entirely understandable). Processing these feeling or taking action would transform them. Processing them is the harder of the two in my opinion, as it requires acceptance, or as I like to say, detachment. For those beings who care, such as yourself, it is difficult to witness the injustices and suffering in this world.

Quote:12.28 ▶ Questioner: Are most of these from the fourth density? What density do they come from?

Ra: I am Ra. Few there are of fourth density. The largest number of Wanderers, as you call them, are of the sixth density. The desire to serve must be distorted towards a great deal of purity of mind and what you may call foolhardiness or bravery, depending upon your distortion complex judgment. The challenge/danger of the Wanderer is that it will forget its mission, become karmically involved, and thus be swept into the maelstrom from which it had incarnated to aid the destruction.

RE: Anger, control and acceptance. - flofrog - 03-01-2021

(03-01-2021, 11:54 AM)Diana Wrote: So, in the case of activism, there are uses for the initial phase of anger, but as Ra says about processing, and as the fight-or-flight response demonstrates, anger must be processed and become transformed into a more organized energy to bring about effective results.

So, in the case of worrying about the state of the world—and I get that—the randomness of the worry or anger is a dead end in my opinion (even though it is entirely understandable). Processing these feeling or taking action would transform them.

just exactly how anger can be empowering if processed this way Wink

RE: Anger, control and acceptance. - unity100 - 03-07-2021

Rather than control, conspiracy theories are actually escapes which people use.

Like, its not the fault of the very conservative segments in US who voted for all the policies that were implemented in the past 40 years since Reagan, and even succeeded in pushing the other party to their own side and had them adopt similar policies to win elections, but instead a 'conspiring foreign cabal'. (Not even domestic, mind that)

This way all responsibility and the heaviness of having to face results one's own actions and change their beliefs which cause those results, are avoided. And social cohesion within their own group can be kept.

In the same line, when it became obvious in the past decade that the party they have been voting for had the most corrupt, psychopathic profiteers who went as far to manufacture a lie about nonexistent WMDs to invade a country, kill 1 million people, steal their oil and dump ~$4 trillion war debt on them and the other party was comprised of slightly less corrupt and slightly less sociopathic politicians, the choice of escape they utilized was to create a pedophilia conspiracy and make all the major politicians their opponent party into pedophiles.

This made them worse than the actual sociopaths they have been voting for, and it justified/rationalized their choice of voting for similar sociopaths again. Ditto for Trump, who was supposed to clean 'the swamp' but just benefited his own clientele with the swamp instead.

So its simply a childish escape, a manifestation of childish irresponsibility for the most part. Instead of facing the music, admitting that they were deceived and made mistakes and most of the bad things which they complain about resulted from their own bad choices, it is easier to make everything someone else's fault instead.

RE: Anger, control and acceptance. - Ymarsakar - 03-08-2021

The Sound of Freedom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oZE2nod4i0

https://liberatechildren.org/blog/sound-of-freedom

It reminds me of when Don couldn't believe iamraw's answer that Americans using a Mexican land, was manufacturing UFOs. That information was beyond the scope of acceptance for mainstream UFOlogists, who were themselves considered on the extreme end of things decades ago. Now that the Pentagon is releasing new information via Freedom of Information requests, the mainstream UFOlogists obviously did not go "far enough".

This is the difference between the human material mindset and one that overviews more things (like a manager or iamraw or the Council of Saturn). Don did not automatically accept or make use of the various information iamraw provided about Orion and this great evil vs good, light vs darkness, theme. To him, it was just another piece of data to analyze and record. Perhaps much of it sounded like child escapism even, indicative of Carla's naivete or gullibility.

Much of the Confederation have reinforced, given out, and specifically answered certain topics. Yet humanity has a hard time accepting much of any of it. They must be rather frustrated at times, yet they try and try again. Including Q'uo's answer about population reduction/control mechanisms that humans call viruses. Being able to pick and choose which Confederation answer is "legitimate" sounds very convenient for children.

There is a popular theory in atheist or materialist circles that the bible known of in traditional orthodox christianity, is corrupted or edited/changed. Iamraw then said the actual entity itself was duplicated, copied, identity theft, Yod Heh Vau Heh. YHVH. Generally escapism would go towards less difficult and more entertaining paths. Constructing a bigger challenge for one self, such as the "god" of this world being doppleganged, doesn't qualify as fantasy escapism unless the reader thinks they are not participating in that story. An adventure is fun precisely because we are not the ones in the story playing the antagonist or protagonist. If a person actually believes they are in Lord of the Rings as one side or another, this will cause them stress, not entertainment. Thus in classic Dune tradition, fear is the mind killer, and attempting to use fear as escapism would be kind of like being addicted to horror movies. The segment of the population does exist for that particular fetish or desire, but I doubt it is the majority or even close.