Bring4th
Maldekians - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Maldekians (/showthread.php?tid=18897)

Maldekians - Raukura Waihaha - 02-02-2021

Is it possible that Ra are the Maldek race?
From my studies, I've found that earth is a part of Maldek. The asteroid belt is what is referred to as sky father and Gaia, earth mother.
I've heard of the original venusians being those who built out our solar system.
What if Ra went to Maldek from Venus and incarnated as 4-5D beings and after issues with elitism, they had their civilization wiped out and then Yahweh helped them incarnate again on this smaller planet, using 3D bodies when the planet had adjusted and become hospitable to 3D life again?
Perhaps the evidence of human like life from millions of years ago is Maldekian, so Ra would refer to it as life on Maldek.

RE: Maldekians - zedro - 02-02-2021

I doubt that, because if they fell back to 3rd density, they would have had to evolve to 6D before the current earth master cycle (which is supposed to be the 1st one) since they talk about all the major cycles and harvests here.

What sounds more likely is the Venusians who didn't evolve with the Ra complex probably ended up at Muldek. Ra obviously has karmic ties to our greater history (including Muldek and Mars) which is why they came originally in the past and recently. It certainly feels like they are obscuring alot through the LoC.

RE: Maldekians - Raukura Waihaha - 02-03-2021

(02-02-2021, 10:55 PM)zedro Wrote: I doubt that, because if they fell back to 3rd density, they would have had to evolve to 6D before the current earth master cycle (which is supposed to be the 1st one) since they talk about all the major cycles and harvests here.

What sounds more likely is the Venusians who didn't evolve with the Ra complex probably ended up at Muldek. Ra obviously has karmic ties to our greater history (including Muldek and Mars) which is why they came originally in the past and recently. It certainly feels like they are obscuring alot through the LoC.
Ra says that the planet wasn't 3D habitable until 75,000 years ago. That could mean that after the destruction of the Maldek civilization 700,000 years ago, it wasn't until 75,000 years ago that the planet could support 3D life again.
"Falling back to 3D" or relearning choices made behind the veil is something that doesn't necessarily take as long as natural 3D progression, without outside interference.
There was an ascension event in South America 25,000 years ago, before 4D conditions were the planetary norm. I feel it's possible to reach 6D within 3D cycles using ascension techniques and having certain frequencies boosted with pyramids etc.

RE: Maldekians - Ralib1 - 02-03-2021

What a synchronicity, I was just compelled a few minutes ago to read up about Maldek and I come to this site and the first post I see is about it. Apparently some of the Maldek had agreed to incarnate on earth as what we consider “bigfoot” and they live deep underground.

RE: Maldekians - Ralib1 - 02-03-2021

(02-03-2021, 12:00 AM)Raukura Waihaha Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 10:55 PM)zedro Wrote: I doubt that, because if they fell back to 3rd density, they would have had to evolve to 6D before the current earth master cycle (which is supposed to be the 1st one) since they talk about all the major cycles and harvests here.

Ra says that the planet wasn't 3D habitable until 75,000 years ago. That could mean that after the destruction of the Maldek civilization 700,000 years ago, it wasn't until 75,000 years ago that the planet could support 3D life again.
"Falling back to 3D" or relearning choices made behind the veil is something that doesn't necessarily take as long as natural 3D progression, without outside interference.
There was an ascension event in South America 25,000 years ago, before 4D conditions were the planetary norm. I feel it's possible to reach 6D within 3D cycles using ascension techniques and having certain frequencies boosted with pyramids etc.

Ra says the planet wasn’t inhabited by 3D humans until 75,000 years ago. Before that they were 2D primates.

Perhaps Ra escaped destruction on the moon and then Yahweh helped them repopulate the remnants of Maldek or what we call Earth. Then the Martians came later, after the same thing happened there.
Perhaps what we know as the white race, is the DNA of Yahweh and this is what caused further issues with elitism.
Perhaps Enlil is Yahweh and Enki, Ra.
Just ideas that I've been considering.

RE: Maldekians - zedro - 02-03-2021

(02-03-2021, 12:00 AM)Raukura Waihaha Wrote: There was an ascension event in South America 25,000 years ago, before 4D conditions were the planetary norm. I feel it's possible to reach 6D within 3D cycles using ascension techniques and having certain frequencies boosted with pyramids etc.
Yes, and they mentioned a small harvest after Lemuria in that 50000 year ago harvest. My point is, they discuss those eras without mention that they were 3D, and considering the 4d and 5d cycles are typically in the millions of years, it is improbable. I believe that there is a correlation between observing and guiding others 3d experiences and the evolution of the higher densities, because they are all inter-related. In other words, without 3d civilisations to observe and interact with below you, your own evolution may be impossibly slow, if not impossible.

I believe they are karmically tangled with this solar system, hence why they are helping to resolve and maximize a positive harvest. The interference they (and others) have had with 3d civilisations have been arguably disastrous. While they might see this as 'whoops lessons learned, there are no mistakes', we are part of their evolution, and they may not graduate until they untangle the knots they helped create.

To add, it could be probable that they have 'lost' some Ra complex members from wandering both here, Muldek and Mars, but not the entire complex, because the entire complex would not all wander at once.

Why would Yahweh create vehicles more capable of grasping the Law of One, if it wasn't possible?

RE: Maldekians - zedro - 02-03-2021

Who says they are more capable? They are here learning, no different than us.

Also the statement seems metaphysically inconsistent IMO. Not even sure I understand it, and I'm not sure why this narrative is of any significance.

(02-03-2021, 02:55 AM)zedro Wrote: Who says they are more capable?
Ra, in the Material.

(02-03-2021, 02:55 AM)zedro Wrote: They are here learning, no different than us.
They are us.

(02-03-2021, 02:55 AM)zedro Wrote: Also the statement seems metaphysically inconsistent IMO. Not even sure I understand it, and I'm not sure why this narrative is of any significance.
If you haven't understood it, perhaps asking for clarification before positing a hypothesis, would be more beneficial.
I wasn't aware a subject had to be any more or less significant, to be discussed in an open forum.
I'd suggest maybe not posting somewhere that isn't resonating but that's just an option.
Do what thou wilt.

RE: Maldekians - Aion - 02-03-2021

Which came first, the Totality or the individuation?

Ra from 6D says they don't exist inside time anymore, they "can be with [us] in any of [our] times", where does that leave their "past"? Wherefrom exists progression when you are outside of linear time?

Ra is not "from this system" or any system at all, just like none of us are truly "from" anywhere. They are an endlessly transmuting consciousness which exists eternally, transforming, experiencing and dwelling in unity.

Ra in 6D can be in any time, but is that the only manner by which Ra exists? Ra refers to "wanderers of Ra", apparently individuated portions of the collective, which are incarnate as people on this planet. Apparently, quite a few of them. Yet, if they can wander in 3D, what stops them from being active in 4D and 5D as well?

Anyways, moving beyond the philosophical meanderings, Ra gives their story here.

Quote:10.1 Questioner: I think it would clarify things for us to go back to the time just before the transfer of souls from Maldek to see how the Law of One operated with respect to this transfer, and why this was necessary. What happened to Maldek, or the people on Maldek, to cause them to lose their planet? How long ago did this occur?

Ra: I am Ra. The peoples of Maldek had a civilization somewhat similar to that of the societal complex known to you as Atlantis in that it gained much technological information and used it without care for the preservation of their sphere, following to a majority extent the complex of thought, ideas, and actions which you may associate with your so-called negative polarity, or the service to self.

This was, however, for the most part, couched in a sincere belief/thought structure which seemed to the perception of the mind/body complexes of this sphere to be positive and of service to others. The devastation that wracked their biosphere and caused its disintegration resulted from what you call war.

The escalation went to the furthest extent of the technology this social complex had at its disposal in the space/time present of the then time. This time was approximately seven oh five oh oh oh, seven hundred and five thousand [705,000] of your years ago. (The cycles had begun much, much earlier upon this sphere due to its relative ability to support the first-dimensional life forms at an earlier point in the space/time continuum of your solar system.) These entities were so traumatized by this occurrence that they were in what you may call a social complex knot, or tangle, of fear. Some of your time passed. No one could reach them. No beings could aid them.

Approximately six hundred thousand [600,000] of your years ago, the then-existing members of the Confederation were able to deploy a social memory complex and untie the knot of fear. The entities were then able to recall that they were conscious. This awareness brought them to the point upon what you would call the lower astral planes where they could be nurtured until each mind/body/spirit complex was able, finally, to be healed of this trauma to the extent that each entity was able to examine the distortions it had experienced in the previous life-illusion complex.

After this experience of learn/teaching, the group decision was to place upon itself a type of what you may call karma alleviation. For this purpose they came into incarnation within your planetary sphere in what were not acceptable human forms. This, then, they have been experiencing until the distortions of destruction are replaced by distortions towards the desire for a less distorted vision of service to others.

Since this was the conscious decision of the great majority of those beings in the Maldek experience, the transition to this planet began approximately five hundred thousand [500,000] of your years ago, and the type of body complex available at that time was used.

So it seems the Confederation did have an interaction and tried to aid Maldek after they self-sploded themselves and became an asteroid belt, but Ra makes it sound like "y'know, before I joined the team", so makes you wonder at what point Ra became part of the Confederation and what they were doing in the meantime, hmmm.

(02-03-2021, 03:09 AM)Raukura Waihaha Wrote:
Ra, in the Material.

(02-03-2021, 02:55 AM)zedro Wrote: They are here learning, no different than us.
They are us.

(02-03-2021, 02:55 AM)zedro Wrote: Also the statement seems metaphysically inconsistent IMO. Not even sure I understand it, and I'm not sure why this narrative is of any significance.
If you haven't understood it, perhaps asking for clarification before positing a hypothesis, would be more beneficial.
I wasn't aware a subject had to be any more or less significant, to be discussed in an open forum.
I'd suggest maybe not posting somewhere that isn't resonating but that's just an option.
Do what thou wilt.

To be fair, the attempt was considered a failure.

Quote:18.21 Questioner: Why did they want larger and stronger organisms?

Ra: The ones of Yahweh were attempting to create an understanding of the Law of One by creating mind/body complexes capable of grasping the Law of One. The experiment was a decided failure from the view of the desired distortions due to the fact that rather than assimilating the Law of One, it was a great temptation to consider the so-called social complex, or sub-complex, as elite or different, and better, than other-selves, this one of the techniques of service to self.

(02-03-2021, 03:20 AM)Aion Wrote:
(02-03-2021, 03:09 AM)Raukura Waihaha Wrote:
Ra, in the Material.

They are us.

Do what thou wilt.

To be fair, the attempt was considered a failure.

Quote:18.21 Questioner: Why did they want larger and stronger organisms?

Ra: The ones of Yahweh were attempting to create an understanding of the Law of One by creating mind/body complexes capable of grasping the Law of One. The experiment was a decided failure from the view of the desired distortions due to the fact that rather than assimilating the Law of One, it was a great temptation to consider the so-called social complex, or sub-complex, as elite or different, and better, than other-selves, this one of the techniques of service to self.
That seems like an outcome based on a choice of polarity, rather than the capability of the body complex

What gave Yahweh the idea that "larger and stronger" would mean "capable of grasping the Law of One", I wonder?

Perhaps a suggestion that the consciousnesses which inhabited said bodies were not yet mature enough to be humble in their power? Sounds like the nephilim.

(02-03-2021, 03:18 AM)Aion Wrote: Which came first, the Totality or the individuation?

Ra from 6D says they don't exist inside time anymore, they "can be with [us] in any of [our] times", where does that leave their "past"? Wherefrom exists progression when you are outside of linear time?

Ra is not "from this system" or any system at all, just like none of us are truly "from" anywhere. They are an endlessly transmuting consciousness which exists eternally, transforming, experiencing and dwelling in unity.

Ra in 6D can be in any time, but is that the only manner by which Ra exists? Ra refers to "wanderers of Ra", apparently individuated portions of the collective, which are incarnate as people on this planet. Apparently, quite a few of them. Yet, if they can wander in 3D, what stops them from being active in 4D and 5D as well?

Anyways, moving beyond the philosophical meanderings, Ra gives their story here.

Quote:10.1 Questioner: I think it would clarify things for us to go back to the time just before the transfer of souls from Maldek to see how the Law of One operated with respect to this transfer, and why this was necessary. What happened to Maldek, or the people on Maldek, to cause them to lose their planet? How long ago did this occur?

Ra: I am Ra. The peoples of Maldek had a civilization somewhat similar to that of the societal complex known to you as Atlantis in that it gained much technological information and used it without care for the preservation of their sphere, following to a majority extent the complex of thought, ideas, and actions which you may associate with your so-called negative polarity, or the service to self.

This was, however, for the most part, couched in a sincere belief/thought structure which seemed to the perception of the mind/body complexes of this sphere to be positive and of service to others. The devastation that wracked their biosphere and caused its disintegration resulted from what you call war.

The escalation went to the furthest extent of the technology this social complex had at its disposal in the space/time present of the then time. This time was approximately seven oh five oh oh oh, seven hundred and five thousand [705,000] of your years ago. (The cycles had begun much, much earlier upon this sphere due to its relative ability to support the first-dimensional life forms at an earlier point in the space/time continuum of your solar system.) These entities were so traumatized by this occurrence that they were in what you may call a social complex knot, or tangle, of fear. Some of your time passed. No one could reach them. No beings could aid them.

Approximately six hundred thousand [600,000] of your years ago, the then-existing members of the Confederation were able to deploy a social memory complex and untie the knot of fear. The entities were then able to recall that they were conscious. This awareness brought them to the point upon what you would call the lower astral planes where they could be nurtured until each mind/body/spirit complex was able, finally, to be healed of this trauma to the extent that each entity was able to examine the distortions it had experienced in the previous life-illusion complex.

After this experience of learn/teaching, the group decision was to place upon itself a type of what you may call karma alleviation. For this purpose they came into incarnation within your planetary sphere in what were not acceptable human forms. This, then, they have been experiencing until the distortions of destruction are replaced by distortions towards the desire for a less distorted vision of service to others.

Since this was the conscious decision of the great majority of those beings in the Maldek experience, the transition to this planet began approximately five hundred thousand [500,000] of your years ago, and the type of body complex available at that time was used.

So it seems the Confederation did have an interaction and tried to aid Maldek after they self-sploded themselves and became an asteroid belt, but Ra makes it sound like "y'know, before I joined the team", so makes you wonder at what point Ra became part of the Confederation and what they were doing in the meantime, hmmm.
We come back as Wanderers after we make it to 6D.
I feel like there was a merging of souls and karma between Ra and Yahweh and we are the result.
This is the light and dark and most (including myself) have been looking at things from a skewed perspective.
The Orion group are those who align with the self serving agenda.
The Confederation are the other side.
There are those from both camps of Ra and Yahweh on either side.
In lower 6D they understand that the less harmonious wandering aspects need to reintegrate before all may move on.
We come back as brothers and sisters of sorrow, to be catalyst for our other selves who have been swept up in this illusory power over/power under game.

(02-03-2021, 03:53 AM)Aion Wrote: What gave Yahweh the idea that "larger and stronger" would mean "capable of grasping the Law of One", I wonder?

Perhaps a suggestion that the consciousnesses which inhabited said bodies were not yet mature enough to be humble in their power? Sounds like the nephilim.

I agree but it was still a choice they made.
Also he term "failure" is pretty vague to me and doesn't necessarily mean all were like that.
So who knows what those versions of us are up to. Chilling underground somewhere, perhaps?

RE: Maldekians - unity100 - 02-08-2021

Ra's 3d being ~4 billion years ago makes them being Maldekians impossible.

RE: Maldekians - Raukura Waihaha - 02-09-2021

(02-08-2021, 12:28 AM)unity100 Wrote: Ra's 3d being ~4 billion years ago makes them being Maldekians impossible.

Is it possible that their 3D experience was one with no veil, where they were simultaneously incarnated on all planets of the logos?
If there existed a time with no veil, perhaps they were one aspect of an interplanetary conglomerate.

RE: Maldekians - MrWho - 02-09-2021

After the events that led to the destruction or Maldek and the Matrian atmosphere. Coupled with how naive Ra has demonstrated itself to be. I would make the logical step that if Ra had been on either planet physically incarnated they would not have made such naive choices in our past.

https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=Naive

There are relevant quotes that do not pull up in the "naive" search that detail how Ra was naive trying to help our planet in the past.

RE: Maldekians - Patrick - 02-09-2021

Ra cannot plumb the thought patterns which infects us. I cannot either for that matter. Smile

Yes STS peddles their ideas a lot here. But why do we let their influence affect us so much? We are not victims. Humanity suffered a lot from our collective choices. Even nowadays we see this happening.

RE: Maldekians - unity100 - 02-09-2021

(02-09-2021, 01:41 AM)Raukura Waihaha Wrote:
(02-08-2021, 12:28 AM)unity100 Wrote: Ra's 3d being ~4 billion years ago makes them being Maldekians impossible.

Is it possible that their 3D experience was one with no veil, where they were simultaneously incarnated on all planets of the logos?
If there existed a time with no veil, perhaps they were one aspect of an interplanetary conglomerate.

Ra extensively speaks about their 3d veil experience and tells how they used tarot and sex as polarization vehicles to work through it.

RE: Maldekians - Raukura Waihaha - 02-09-2021

(02-09-2021, 12:21 PM)unity100 Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 01:41 AM)Raukura Waihaha Wrote:

Ra extensively speaks about their 3d veil experience and tells how they used tarot and sex as polarization vehicles to work through it.
Sorry I read your original post as 4 million, for some reason.
So if Ra had their 3D veiled experience 4 billion years ago, how does that discount them from being Maldekian?