Bring4th
Question about the Spirit portion of wanderer complex - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Question about the Spirit portion of wanderer complex (/showthread.php?tid=18860)

Question about the Spirit portion of wanderer complex - Sabou - 01-19-2021

Ra: I am Ra. As we have said before, Wanderers become completely the creature of third density in mind/body complex.

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Wanderers are third-density activated in mind/body/spirit and are subject to the forgetting which can only be penetrated with disciplined meditation and working.

I think I remember this question being covered previously, but I cannot find it.

I am trying to understand the difference between becoming completely the creature of third density in mind/body complex vs. The second quote stating wanderers are third density activated in mind/body AND spirit complex.

The first quote is stating that the spirit portion of the complex is the differentiating factor from a native third density being (offering the ability of the 'armor of light') whilst the second seems to be stating that the spirit portion of the complex of a wanderer is indeed activated as a complete mind/body/spirit relating to third density. 

Can someone point out what I am missing here due to lack of understanding, or alternatively - how these two ideas are reconciled.   Huh

RE: Question about the Spirit portion of wanderer complex - zedro - 01-19-2021

The first quote might have been an omission since 3d 'creatures' have a mind/body/spirit complex, but here is how I see the wanderer complex in 3d.

A wanderer ultimately retains the spiritual experience they have gained, but portions suited to the 3d mind/body limitations essentially filter (reduce) the potential of the spiritual aspect. In other words you have limited access (3d potentiator) to the (4d or higher) matrix of the spirit as mitigated by the veil. Theoretically you would regain your full complex once in a 4d environment, or sent back to your SMC.

Basically you can't have gods walking around all Willy Nilly down here lol.

RE: Question about the Spirit portion of wanderer complex - Sacred Fool - 01-19-2021

(01-19-2021, 04:59 PM)Sabou Wrote: I am trying to understand the difference between becoming completely the creature of third density in mind/body complex vs. The second quote stating wanderers are third density activated in mind/body AND spirit complex.
Quote:16.59 Questioner: The many Wanderers coming to this planet now and in the recent past— are they subject to Orion thoughts?

Ra: I am Ra. As we have said before, Wanderers become completely the creature of third density in mind/body complex. There is just as much chance of such influence to a Wanderer entity as to a mind/body/spirit complex of this planetary sphere. The only difference occurs in the spirit complex which, if it wishes, has an armor of light, if you will, which enables it to recognize more clearly that which is not as it would appropriately be desired by the mind/body/spirit complex. This is not more than a bias and cannot be called an understanding.

Furthermore, the Wanderer is, in its own mind/body/spirit complex, less distorted towards the, shall we say, deviousness of third-density positive/negative confusions. Thus, it often does not recognize as easily as a more negative individual the negative nature of thoughts or beings.

The way I read this, the wanderer becomes a 3D beastie, but retains elements of its spirit complex, although these are not immediately accessible. 

Both native and wandering 3D personnel are m/b/s complexes.  The distinction in 16.59 is about more stuff being in the wanderer's spirit complex owing to it having more experience in that realm.

Hope that helps a bit.

RE: Question about the Spirit portion of wanderer complex - Dtris - 01-19-2021

We have a body which is in activation based on each of the rays. Right now 3D humans have Yellow Ray bodies in activation and the other rays are in potentiation.
There is most likely a similar process which is undergone for Mind and Spirit.

The difference is that Spirit is that which allows for the piercing of the veil and penetrating the forgetting. So even though only third density spirit is activated, it is basically impossible for the spirit of a wanderer to ever be "completely the creature of third density". Since it always is the part of the self which provides the connection to the complete self.

RE: Question about the Spirit portion of wanderer complex - Nau7ik - 01-20-2021

The spirit complex remains unveiled which is apart of the wanderer’s service. It’s a passive radiation of light from the spirit complex, which is more highly developed than the average 3D spirit complex.

We still go through the same stages of spiritual unfoldment. The first stage is the matrix of spirit, or the Devil archetype. I would consider this to apply to wanderers who have not woken up, so to speak.

However, merely by being here the wanderer offers Light to the planetary sphere which lightens the load and helps the collective consciousness.

One can beCome a more effective channel for Light with subsequent spiritual awakening on this plane. Think of it as a pioneer creating a trail in the wilderness for those who come after him.

RE: Question about the Spirit portion of wanderer complex - Sabou - 01-20-2021

So if I am understanding correctly, it's basically a trickle down effect where the more developed spirit portion of the wanderer mostly remains beyond the veil, and coming into third density experience, a wanderer sort of takes on the developmental process of a spirit portion related to third density experience and goes through that process of unfoldment, all the while, partaking in the service of offering that passive radiation of light and having the bias attributed to the more advanced spirit portion that is accessible to the wanderer, though beyond the veil. (only to be penetrated by "disciplined meditation and working")

The mind/body being completely of third density, and the spirit is more nuanced and basically has portions of here and there (transdimensional) if one has the experience of higher densities in its m/b/s complex

RE: Question about the Spirit portion of wanderer complex - Sacred Fool - 01-21-2021

Geez, you make it sound complicated.  Okay, well, maybe it is so?

2D critters have m/b complexes.  Spiritually speaking, they're usually working on a group-spirit level, not as individuated spirits.  This changes as they step up into 3D where the entity begins exploring the world of the individuated spirit.  However, the body vehicle thing remains an m/b complex, but it's hosting a spirit thing.  Ra refers to this in various places, sometimes advising a posture of gratitude for that hosting service, so to speak.

I'm not sure what the spirit does all day, after all, it doesn't eat breakfast, nor go for a walk, etc.  I expect it takes in the experiences of the m/b and, in particular, learns to interact on a spiritual level when such occasions arise.  It may eventually to some degree become active on its own, independent of the m/b, or it may just hang out, or....?  In any event, it's trying to exercise itself and find its way in the world, just as a body or a mind will do.  I wonder what yours is doing now?  <smile>

RE: Question about the Spirit portion of wanderer complex - Sabou - 01-21-2021

(01-21-2021, 12:40 AM)Sacred Fool Wrote: Geez, you make it sound complicated.  Okay, well, maybe it is so?
Yeah I'm good at that. 
But I blame Ra. They are really good at confusing this 'beastie thing' (thanks for the terms) that I am. 

RE: Question about the Spirit portion of wanderer complex - flofrog - 01-21-2021

(01-21-2021, 12:40 AM)Sacred Fool Wrote:   

I'm not sure what the spirit does all day, after all, it doesn't eat breakfast, nor go for a walk, etc.  I expect it takes in the experiences of the m/b and, in particular, learns to interact on a spiritual level when such occasions arise.  It may eventually to some degree become active on its own, independent of the m/b, or it may just hang out, or....?

there’s something interesting about how the spirit might be more active, apparently, in earlier years, as we see in the case of young children remembering ia recent past incarnation.

Or perhaps simply the young m/b is more open to let spirit speak through before other earthly things take over, so that spirit will come more obviously through again but later ?

RE: Question about the Spirit portion of wanderer complex - Sacred Fool - 01-21-2021

(01-21-2021, 03:20 AM)flofrog Wrote: there’s something interesting about how the spirit might be more active, apparently, in earlier years, as we see in the case of young children remembering ia recent past incarnation.

Yes, that is interesting.  How does spirit become perceptible to the conscious mind (of an adult)?  I would say that it becomes so as the energy system becomes clean enough for ample energy to flow up to chakras above the yellow.  In a young child, not yet fastened into a construct of deliberate human identity, such suppleness of the energy system may be enough to allow access to the higher centers to one degree or another.

It's just a theory, but I like it.

RE: Question about the Spirit portion of wanderer complex - KaliSouth - 01-21-2021

Personally, I can feel that my spiritual vibration is not 3D, even though I am in a 3D body and therefore subject to 3D emotions.

I've probably already said in other threads in this forum that I believe that spiritually I am 5D (the density of wisdom- which needs to be unified with teachings of love in order to move towards 6D). Those "spiritual imprints" of 5D, i.e. confusion about why people are so overly-emotional towards a material existence, have been with me throughout my life. I suppose this means that my spirit is more 5D than 3D.

RE: Question about the Spirit portion of wanderer complex - Infinite - 01-23-2021

It's necessary to analyze the context of the responses.

In the first quote Ra says that a Wanderer has a 3th density mind and body, the only difference being his spirit.

In the second, they meant that a Wanderer is a 3D entity, different from those with doubly activated bodies.

RE: Question about the Spirit portion of wanderer complex - Sabou - 01-23-2021

Right, now it seems more clear. I had to reacquaint myself with the principle of potentiation vs activation.

RE: Question about the Spirit portion of wanderer complex - dreamoftheiris - 02-17-2021

The term "activated" might bring your answer. Beings of 2nd density are learning how to develop an individual personality. In 3rd density, beings are learning how to strengthen the Spirit complex and gain self-awareness.

Being "activated" to me means just that - have an active, self-awareness of your own complete nature. An awareness of Mind, Body, and Spirit. Mind = your consciousness. Body = the Etheric body and its relationship to Mind and the physical world. Spirit = the vehicle that connects you to the Logos.

A wanderer is an individual who has already gone through the process of soul evolution in 3rd density and has already developed the Spirit but has returned to 3rd density in order to aid others. The great challenge of wanderers, in my opinion, is the work in remembering this and "reactivating" the mind/body/spirit complex.

How they do this is infinite. A part of this is us finding the Law of One material, reading it, and understanding it. This is a big factor in why the Law of One is not as popular (which I don't think it should be. It's information that only a few will grasp which is fine).

Other ways of reactivating could be other forms of esoteric/magical practices such as The Golden Dawn system, yoga, religion, other magical traditions such as Wicca, etc.

RE: Question about the Spirit portion of wanderer complex - MrWho - 02-17-2021

What is more mind/body third density than a newborn baby. Even if one is a 6th density wanderer. There is that brief period of growth where they are completely animalistic.

It is at the point that a child realizes they can lie that they begin gaining polarity. Spirit. Choice.

This point is vastly different for each individual.

https://www.lawofone.info/s/18#7

Quote:Questioner: As an entity in this density grows from childhood, he becomes more aware of his responsibilities. Is there an age below which an entity is not responsible for his actions, or is he responsible from the time of birth?

Ra: I am Ra. An entity incarnating upon the Earth plane becomes conscious of self at a varying point in its time/space progress through the continuum. This may have a median, shall we say, of approximately fifteen of your months. Some entities become conscious of self at a period closer to incarnation, some at a period farther from this event. In all cases responsibility then becomes retroactive from that point backwards in the continuum so that distortions are to be understood by the entity and dissolved as the entity learns.

RE: Question about the Spirit portion of wanderer complex - flofrog - 02-17-2021

MrWho,
about the way the new entity behaves in the early months, there is an interesting thing in the books by Michael Newton in his series of lives between lives.

One person, who had a life regression, expresses that in the very early months, because he is bored of being in the body with very few possible actions but those of an infant, he goes at times, out of the b body, and plays 'out' with similar aged friends who were just incarnated as himself. That person says somewhat contritely, I shouldn't be doing that but it's so fun. It's in a way pretty funny to read. Wink

RE: Question about the Spirit portion of wanderer complex - flofrog - 02-17-2021

(02-17-2021, 10:49 AM)dreamoftheiris Wrote: The term "activated" might bring your answer.  Beings of 2nd density are learning how to develop an individual personality.  In 3rd density, beings are learning how to strengthen the Spirit complex and gain self-awareness.

Being "activated" to me means just that - have an active, self-awareness of your own complete nature. (...) 

How they do this is infinite.  A part of this is us finding the Law of One material, reading it, and understanding it.  This is a big factor in why the Law of One is not as popular (which I don't think it should be.  It's information that only a few will grasp which is fine).  

Other ways of reactivating could be other forms of esoteric/magical practices such as The Golden Dawn system, yoga, religion, other magical traditions such as Wicca, etc.

It reminds me of something that happened many years ago with the Dalai Lama. He was visiting in a deserted place in Nepal, a buddhist monastery. Before entering for a meditation session, he meets outside a young monk who is in charge of cleaning the shoes of everyone. That young monk, not attending the meditation session, asked him how he could improve his practice while cleaning shoes which will be his duty for at least a year ahead. The Dalai Lama talked to him in a low voice for about a minute. It came that the young monk after a few weeks was 'enlightened' while performing his duty.

so many way for sure... Wink