Bring4th
Ra Contact 40th Anniversary - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Ra Contact 40th Anniversary (/showthread.php?tid=18841)

Ra Contact 40th Anniversary - Steppingfeet - 01-15-2021

January 15, 1981 started out a day like most others for Don, Carla, and Jim. While Jim was out picking up groceries, Carla was moving through a familiar routine of teaching channeling to one of her students.

Nothing marked the day as special until Carla received what you might say was a surprise knock on her inner door during the channeling session. A new source wished to speak. Carla challenged the source with all her integrity in the name of her sacred teacher, Jesus Christ; the challenge was passed, and this voice began speaking:

Quote:I am Ra. I have not spoken through this instrument before. We had to wait until she was precisely tuned, as we send a narrow-band vibration. We greet you in the love and in the light of our Infinite Creator.

We have watched your group. We have been called to your group, for you have a need for the diversity of experiences in channeling which go with a more intensive, or as you might call it, advanced approach to the system of studying the patterns of the illusions of your body, your mind, and your spirit, which you call seeking the truth. We hope to offer you a somewhat different slant upon the information which is always and ever the same.

Serving as the instrument, Carla had, for only the second time in her life, slipped into a trance, what she described simply as falling asleep. While unconscious, she was unaware of what had transpired, or what information was received, or that Jim had returned. She awoke to discover Don pacing the room, making a rare visible show of excitement.

Carla, Don, and Jim would use the protocols given to them by Ra, along with every skill and piece of knowledge they had gained along the way, to repeat this contact 105 more times. The quality, profundity, and depth of the information was a quantum leap forward from anything that had come before, or perhaps, since.

To all who whose lives have been changed by this event, and to Jim McCarty, the remaining member of the original trio, L/L Research wishes a Happy 40th Anniversary of the Ra Contact!

[If you'd like to offer a 40th anniversary message for the gift that Carla, Don, and Jim risked much to give us, we will be happy to share your note with Jim next week.]

RE: Ra Contact 40th Anniversary - Patrick - 01-15-2021

Thank you Jim, thank you to the trio, thank you Ra and thanks to all L/L's staff for the exceptional gift of your work.

Heart  Heart  Heart

RE: Ra Contact 40th Anniversary - ada - 01-15-2021

It amazes me how could a few kindred hearts affect so many others. Thank you!  Smile
Thank you for not being afraid to open your heart, thank you for openly sharing what you gained and what you've been through, thank you for keeping close and being here, thank you for the homecomings and the hugs, the meditations and the attention, thank you. Heart

RE: Ra Contact 40th Anniversary - Ries - 01-15-2021

Thank you all for all the great work and it's amazing that after 40 years the work is still very much alive.

A few weeks ago i began to listen to the audio sessions and i like listen to them.
It's getting me more indepth into the material.

Thank you again Jim, Austin, Gary ( and Don & Carla ) and manymore for the great efforts.

Greetings,
Richard

RE: Ra Contact 40th Anniversary - flofrog - 01-15-2021

Thank you Jim, Austin, Gary and everyone at LL, thank you Ra Wink all this is so lovely and amazing.
Heart

on edit : Welcome here Ries Smile

RE: Ra Contact 40th Anniversary - hounsic - 01-15-2021

Happy ANNIVERSARY! Thanks to all of you guys at L/L, it’s such a blessing to have all of you while we go through these special times on earth.

RE: Ra Contact 40th Anniversary - Glow - 01-15-2021

It’s amazing how reading a simple post on the internet can pull your heart strings so much.

I am so grateful for the gift provided by L/L.
The storey of that day feels like a birth storey to me.

So much light entered the world, can’t help but be choked up thinking how one day could change so much. Infinite thanks

RE: Ra Contact 40th Anniversary - heartovthesun - 01-15-2021

one became two,
and two became three,
then three became four,
when love came knocking at heart's door...

Thank you ALL for everything!!!

RE: Ra Contact 40th Anniversary - Dtris - 01-16-2021

Love the material and the group. You have touched many lives, and will continue to do so for many years.

RE: Ra Contact 40th Anniversary - Jow - 01-16-2021

I feel so much love and gratitude to the team.
My heart opens up every time I come across these words " I am Ra...We greet you in the love and in the light of our Infinite Creator" and the closing statement after a session always gives me goosebumps
"I am Ra. I leave you in the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator. Go forth, therefore, rejoicing in the power and the peace of the One Creator. Adonai."

This was truly an amazing piece of work. I Thank you

RE: Ra Contact 40th Anniversary - sillypumpkins - 01-16-2021

Happy 40th anniversary!!!

I feel so touched to have came across the material, and subsequently finding this little spot.

Thank you to Jim, Austin, Gary, Don, and Carla, for making this wonderful material available to to all Heart

RE: Ra Contact 40th Anniversary - Louisabell - 01-16-2021

I would be living life with a large part of myself missing if I had not come across the Ra Material. Your service has shone a brilliant light which spans all across the planet and beyond. Thank you for this great leap forward in bringing in fourth density. 

Heart Heart Heart

RE: Ra Contact 40th Anniversary - melanie - 01-19-2021

hard to put into words how i feel about Don, Carla and Jim. They changed my life along with so many others! Thank you with all of my heart. Gary, Trish and Austin, Thank the Creator you are keeping the lighthouse lit with LOVE
my heart is with all of you.

RE: Ra Contact 40th Anniversary - The Zenith - 01-20-2021

I first became aware of these books relaying the many question & answer sessions with The Ra group via a set of articles on another website, where the articles referred to concepts spoken about in The Ra contact. I searched out the books, downloaded them (they’re available for free) and forgot them.

Not long awakened, into my spiritual journey, I was hungry for answers to the big questions, and asking constantly for more spiritual growth…. Be careful what you wish for….. One day I went through an extremely traumatic event that shook me to the entire core and which is still unresolved to this day. Needing something to stop me drowning, to not fall into despair, I picked up The Ra Contact: The Law of One books.

Whilst difficult to read and hard to understand it was made easier for me I guess, as I was already aware and accepting of certain spiritual principles and facts; about what is really going on in our world, that gets ignored by the mainstream media.

Nevertheless, I soon found my groove and day after day I began to hungrily consume it. I have read the original books twice now, read more channeled information that sought to explain some of the more confusing topics and language that Ra used originally. Listened to dozens of podcasts by the updated team at llresearch and read and watched numerous viewpoints on The Law of One.

Through this Law of One, I have come to understand and accept the entity known as Yeshua who we call Jesus and understand his teachings in a different light. To say that it’s changed my life irrevocably, would be an understatement. I am a completely different person, living by a different set of values due to these communications.

it was due to this ‘Catalytic event’ and the discovery of this information that I came to understand who and what I really was, and discovered aspects of myself previously dormant (the writing contained within my blog is a great example).

To some it may appear that I am quite knowledgeable about these books and the information contained within, but like most others on this forum, I consider myself a lowly student who has merely dipped their toe into this sea of information. There are people (including the original surviving member Jim McCarty) who have been studying the ideas and concepts provided by the Ra group that make up this ‘Law of One’ for the past 40 years!!!

Thank-you to all past and present members of llresearch who made these communications possible and bring so much light into my life!!!

RE: Ra Contact 40th Anniversary - KaliSouth - 01-21-2021

Thank you to Jim, Carla and Don for all your enlightening work and for bringing the message of Ra to us!!!

RE: Ra Contact 40th Anniversary - Renmik - 01-21-2021

The greatest thing to realize is that we will all know each other in its appropriate time. We are but a child crawling around on the floor. The Truth is what we seek, the real truth. For me, this contact was an answer to prayer. I'm thankful for others choice, in free will, to seek the truth. For in that we are already one, we seek Truth in its purest form. To love unconditionally, and seek to help others on their journey. They ask, we respond. That's it in a nutshell. Forever in service to others.

RE: Ra Contact 40th Anniversary - Freya - 01-21-2021

Dear Jim
I will be eternally grateful to you, Don, Carla and Ra for this astonishing and heartbreakingly beautiful body of work xxxx

RE: Ra Contact 40th Anniversary - Steppingfeet - 01-21-2021

Life without the Law of One material? That’s as challenging a hypothetical as imagining life without my five senses. The Law of One is in every beat of my heart and respiration cycle of my lungs, in every consideration of catalyst and every moment of hope, in the gaze of my eyes both inward and outward, and in the cognitive software through which all life experience is processed.

And all this for the better, because without the Law of One… I would be scraping my knuckles somewhere. I would be mired in the gutters of third density, pulled into the passing currents of separation and cynicism.

This is not to discount my inner light, for that had been activated previously, and would be vibrating strongly. I would be in a state of spiritual seeking. But with the Law of One, I have the clearest, the most reliable, the most trustworthy overview if not map of the third-density terrain.

And what’s extra extraordinary about this map is not so much the precision and detail it brings to the third-density topography and pathways, but that—through a mastery of language giving unmatched expression to the perennial wisdom—it was constructed to be transparent to the stillness and the eternity of the undergirding unity.

It was made with the (much less distorted) love and light of the One Infinite Creator. And it revealed the bridge of faith beyond the map’s boundaries which leads the individual self to the infinite self.

There is no multiplicity to The Law of One, we learn—it operates right now in every human heart and every human process, however confused and dysfunctional those humans may be. There is no getting outside of the Law of One. Thus even if I had never read the books of the same name, I would be living and breathing this all-governing Way. But I would be in an illusory state of ignorance about the true object and purpose of my discontented state and the yearning that arises therefrom.

So what was it that came through my veil to avail me knowledge of the Law of One? It was a transmission from a messenger, a narrow-band pinpoint of light whose faithful reception was the fruit of the effort, sacrifice, and life mission of three particular humans named Don Elkins, Carla L. Rueckert, and Jim McCarty.

My gratitude to you three for this gift, I imagine, will extend to the furthest reaches of my journey. Thanks to your trio’s synergized efforts, I carry in my heart a most beautiful, a most exquisite compass which is magnetized not to magnetic north, but, whichever way I face, points ever to the One.

It is an honor of many lifetimes to not only drink from this inexhaustible oasis in the endless desert, but to serve alongside and support this mission.

With all my heart! Gary Bean

RE: Ra Contact 40th Anniversary - melanie - 01-22-2021

(01-21-2021, 10:51 PM)Steppingfeet Wrote: Life without the Law of One material? That’s as challenging a hypothetical as imagining life without my five senses. The Law of One is in every beat of my heart and respiration cycle of my lungs, in every consideration of catalyst and every moment of hope, in the gaze of my eyes both inward and outward, and in the cognitive software through which all life experience is processed.

And all this for the better, because without the Law of One… I would be scraping my knuckles somewhere. I would be mired in the gutters of third density, sucked into the passing currents of separation and cynicism.

This is not to discount my inner light, for that had been activated previously, and would be vibrating strongly. I would be in a state of spiritual seeking. But with the Law of One, I have the clearest, the most reliable, the most trustworthy overview if not map of the third-density terrain.

And what’s extra extraordinary about this map is not so much the precision and detail it brings to the third-density topography and pathways, but that—through a mastery of language giving unmatched expression to the perennial wisdom—it was constructed to be transparent to the stillness and the eternity of the undergirding unity. It was made with the (much less distorted) love and light of the One Infinite Creator. And it revealed the bridge of faith beyond the map’s boundaries which leads the individual self to the infinite self.

There is no multiplicity to The Law of One, we learn—it operates right now in every human heart and every human process, however confused and dysfunctional those humans may be. There is no getting outside of the Law of One. So even if I had never read the books of the same name, I would be living and breathing this all-governing Way. But I would be in an illusory state of ignorance about the true object and purpose of my discontented state and the yearning that arises therefrom.

So what was it that came through my veil to avail me knowledge of the Law of One? It was a transmission from a messenger, a narrow-band pinpoint of light whose faithful reception was the fruit of the effort, sacrifice, and life mission of three particular humans named Don Elkins, Carla L. Rueckert, and Jim McCarty.

My gratitude to you three for this gift, I imagine, will extend to the furthest reaches of my journey. Thanks to your trio’s synergized efforts, I carry in my heart a most beautiful, a most exquisite compass which is magnetized not to magnetic north, but, whichever way I face, points ever to the One.

It is an honor of many lifetimes to not only drink from this inexhaustible oasis in the endless desert, but to serve alongside and support this mission.

With all my heart! Gary Bean

Heart I was just thinking last night during comtemplative time how GRATEFUL i am for this compass of the Ra material and all of this inspirational material here on L/L as well and that i was so hungry for a way to apply my wish to shine the Creator's light! Now i have a better understanding of the Universe as not so much a hostile word to barricade against but rich catalyst to challenge me to become better. You definetely said it better!! BigSmile

RE: Ra Contact 40th Anniversary - meadow-foreigner - 01-22-2021

Utmost respect for the service that Carla, Don, and Jim have provided humanity with.

RE: Ra Contact 40th Anniversary - Steppingfeet - 01-22-2021

Your messages have been shared with a very tickled and grateful Jim. He wrote:

"That was an amazing assortment of expressions of gratitude that really is stunning. I loved seeing the different nationalities that reflected the world-wide feeling of gratitude for the Law of One. Brothers and sisters all.

To have been in the Ra contact is the highlight of my life. It was such an adventure, such an honor, and such a joy. I am so glad to be able to share the Law of One with all of my brothers and sisters on planet Earth.

I want to sincerely thank each one of you who has offered your love and gratitude to me via the social media. You make my heart sing! One last thought: I have always loved the fact that the Ra contact began on Rev. Martin Luther King Jr’s actual birthday. What an inspiring soul he was!"

RE: Ra Contact 40th Anniversary - KaliSouth - 01-23-2021

(01-22-2021, 02:17 PM)Steppingfeet Wrote: Your messages have been shared with a very tickled and grateful Jim. He wrote:

"That was an amazing assortment of expressions of gratitude that really is stunning. I loved seeing the different nationalities that reflected the world-wide feeling of gratitude for the Law of One. Brothers and sisters all.

To have been in the Ra contact is the highlight of my life. It was such an adventure, such an honor, and such a joy. I am so glad to be able to share the Law of One with all of my brothers and sisters on planet Earth.

I want to sincerely thank each one of you who has offered your love and gratitude to me via the social media. You make my heart sing! One last thought: I have always loved the fact that the Ra contact began on Rev. Martin Luther King Jr’s actual birthday. What an inspiring soul he was!"

What a beautiful message.

RE: Ra Contact 40th Anniversary - Kiok - 01-24-2021

Most of life has been...no words to describe it appropriately but it feels like I am the energetic space that powers a human body to experience movement.
Always wanted to understand life and why I feel so clearly naive and different from Earth humans.
Read many new age books and my eyes teared up reading Ra Material.

Still watch Ra contact videos with thankful attitude, forever grateful to Carla, Don and Jim for their fortitude of doing the work and diligently leaving materials for us to read and watch.

My father used to tell me where each being’s record is (behind the head where neck and skull meet) and it’s easier to read the past and future plans if the parents brought an infant. We used to have a long line of people to see my father in the beginning of January or any other months. I was his assistant.

He also used to talk about reading body movements, certain happenings as signs to do or not, etc. My mother used to call him “crazy” because apparently he heard a radio personality to get news while they were evacuating to the south of Korea during the war time and no one had radios then. Luckily I was born after the war was done and my family recovered all their properties and workers.

This sounds crazy but I still doing my best to convince myself to feel that Earth is my home for now.
During my first guided meditation about 30 years ago in a yoga class, I felt completely home in dark space where surrounding lights from galaxies were quite beautiful. Since then, I’ve meditated in an attempt to go back to the same state...no avail. However, inner perception has been cracked open wide. Very happy about that.

Wish to visit your location some day. BigSmile

Thank you ?

RE: Ra Contact 40th Anniversary - Asolsutsesvyl - 01-27-2021

While I cannot accurately picture how the world and life would have shaped up without the Ra contact, as a part of what's been and is, the Ra material is nice, interesting, and a mystery.

RE: Ra Contact 40th Anniversary - neophyte - 03-14-2021

Thank you from the depths of my heart. The positive vibration I am experiencing in this lifetime has increased exponentially since being introduced to the Law of One...

RE: Ra Contact 40th Anniversary - unity100 - 03-19-2021

Large part of my philosophy and actions in past 25 years were based on Ra Material. Im naturally grateful to everyone who participated in any effort related to it.

RE: Ra Contact 40th Anniversary - ThroughTheVeil - 09-19-2021

The Law of One material has so deeply positively affected my life. It has brought and continues to bring incredible inspiration, insight, and love to myself and so many (indeed to All). Thank you L/L Research, Don, Carla, Jim, RA, Q'uo and the new generation of channelers continuing to bring the message of the the Law of One. Thank you thank you thank you, in the love and light of our Infinite Creator!

RE: Ra Contact 40th Anniversary - Spiritual Ronin - 09-23-2021

Part of my appreciation to this group is the sacrifice and toll it took on the 3 of them. They are incredibly brave, committed and devoted to doing this work so that all of us could be a part of something truly transformative. The second volume of The Ra Contact has caused tears just contemplating the struggle Carla, Don, and Jim were going through especially in the latter portion of the sessions.

RE: Ra Contact 40th Anniversary - flofrog - 09-25-2021

All these tributes and thank yous are so moving.