Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - flofrog - 02-18-2021

Agua, I went back on the thread and found one of your posts, that I had missed. Your view of how a virus exacerbates fear, that sounds very right Wink. In fact a recent article I read showed how at different times, any sort of plague would do so, and extremist views of all kinds would rise.

There's a beautiful novel written by french author Jean Giono, "The Horseman on the Roof' taking place in Provence where an epidemic of cholera, in the middle of the 1800's, takes place during the summer, and how it plunges everyone in a frenzy and divides people. The story is about an Italian soldier returning to Italy on his horse and riding through desolated areas, finding on his path cities where people will lynch the ones they feel infected, and yet the soldier gets through it. It's a bit of a meditative journey, quite beautiful. One of my favorite novels in fact.

(02-11-2021, 12:04 AM)Agua Wrote: A virus is not a machine and your body is not a machine.
Its not one machine pushing a button a another machine and then you die.

The virus primarily is a consciousness, just as you are a consciousness.

The virus enzers your body, just as it will enter, over time almost any body on this planet.
There is not the slightest problem with that.

Now, there are a lot of unprocessed energies in some peoples system, primarily stored in the body.
The virus interacts with these unprocessed energies, activating them.

In the case of covid, it is a lot of fear and a lot of life-denying energy.
The virus will bring this energy up, offering you the potential to now deal with these energies. You can accept them, surrender to the experience, then you will have a difficult time,but you will heal a hell lot of old energies.
But in the end of the process, you and your body will be fine and have grown quite a bit.

If you refuse to deal with the energies of yours that have been activated by the virus, the energies play out their „program“ and start to manifest physically, but without your conscious awareness.

Since in this case it aeems to be a lot about fear, fear of death and life-denying enrgies, it will in worst case terminate your physical incarnation.

If you dont have those energies in you, there is nothing to interact with,and you will have no symptoms.

So, thats actually how a virus works and how illness works.

By the way, fear seems to be a major issue with that virus.
And in quite some people, the fear is too much to handle, so it gets denied.
(you might google Heart Neurosis Type B for more).

I guess thats probably the biggest problem. Since the denial is the consequence of an unwillingness to deal with the fear, which can have deadly consequences with this virus.

So I believe its a good idea to honestly look where there might be hidden fear.
Labeling a virus as a deadly virus while neglecting the fact that it simply activates what already is in you gives away all power you actually have to heal this.
The deadly thing is not the virus but your suppressed memories....

For more reference see: Ra - unused catalyst is being given to the body (or what ever the exact phrase was).

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - MrWho - 02-18-2021

https://www.lawofone.info/s/41#14

Quote:Questioner: Is this energy center, then, on a very small scale related to the orange energy center in man?

Ra: I am Ra. The true color is precisely the same. However, the consciousness of the second-density beginning is primitive and the use of orange ray limited to the expression of self which may be seen to be movement and survival.

In third density, at this time, those clinging to orange ray have a much more complex system of distortions through which orange ray is manifested. This is somewhat complicated. We shall endeavor to simplify.

The appropriate true color for third density is, as you have ascertained, yellow. However, the influences of the true color, green, acting upon yellow-ray entities have caused many entities to revert to the consideration of self rather than the stepping forward into consideration of other-self or green ray. This may not be seen to be of a negatively polarized nature, as the negatively polarized entity is working very intensively with the deepest manifestations of yellow-ray group energies, especially the manipulations of other-self for service to self. Those reverting to orange ray, and we may add these are many upon your plane at this time, are those who feel the vibrations of true color green and, therefore, respond by rejecting governmental and societal activities as such and seek once more the self. However, not having developed the yellow ray properly so that it balances the personal vibratory rates of the entity, the entity then is faced with the task of further activation and balancing of the self in relation to the self, thus the orange-ray manifestations at this space/time nexus.

Thus true color orange is that which it is, without difference. However, the manifestations of this or any ray may be seen to be most various depending upon the vibratory levels and balances of the mind/body or mind/body/spirit complexes which are expressing these energies.

I love you all, I continue to grow.

Be well in the power and peace of the one infinite creator.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Agua - 02-18-2021

removed

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Agua - 02-18-2021

removed

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 02-18-2021

Agua's post is what I was also referring to. The body is a conduit, and it is not infallible, to believe that you can simply manifest anything you want, including protection, without exception, is rediculous; this is why some jump off of buildings thinking they can fly on a psychedelic trip. For some it may not matter, or it might be a lesson either way, but you cannot know this for the person next to you, and this is what needs to be considered when giving others advice, what is true for you is not absolute for the other.

In my case, it would be like breaking both my legs, that in itself won't kill me, but I won't be able to walk for awhile, and it's questionable if I would be ever able to run like I used to, or at all. It is different for everyone, I'm just offering it for consideration, not to promote fear or an agenda. I do not know what's right for you, nor should anyone dictate what's right for others with moralising and virtue signaling. We can throw propaganda at each other all day long and call it facts, it won't change the outcome. There are always consequences to our choices, to deny this is to deny why you even incarnate  at all. The difference is some are blessed with the safety harness on, others are blowing in the wind.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 02-18-2021

@ Agua: Awesome post. And thank you for sharing such personal information, and your nonjudgmental point of view.

I don't identify with infintity. The concept is too impossibly large to comprehend. I identify with unity. I am virus and vaccine, I am one.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 02-18-2021

(02-18-2021, 12:08 PM)MrWho Wrote: "All is one" look at all around you and see the creator. The infinite multiverse is a creation of the mind of the infinite creator.

Fractal.

Poison is poison yes. I just point to things like "placebo" in science.

Now when talking about ones spiritual intuition. Placebo plays a major role. However I dislike the term placebo itself. It feels too artificial.

Illness is also a creation of the mind.
Which mind are you speaking of? The conscious mind or the subconscious mind? Which mind creates?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 02-18-2021

(02-18-2021, 01:43 PM)Agua Wrote: ...
Please note:
I  might delete that post after a week or so, since it could get me in trouble due to the nature of this work.

That would be a shame.  It's an interesting perspective to keep a record of.

(02-18-2021, 04:24 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote:
(02-18-2021, 12:08 PM)MrWho Wrote: "All is one" look at all around you and see the creator. The infinite multiverse is a creation of the mind of the infinite creator.

Fractal.

Now when talking about ones spiritual intuition. Placebo plays a major role. However I dislike the term placebo itself. It feels too artificial.

Which mind are you speaking of? The conscious mind or the subconscious mind? Which mind creates?

All is one, there is only one mind. This is how I understand the illusion. "You" and "I" are one.

(02-11-2021, 02:07 AM)Spaced Wrote: I have to admit that I am speaking from a deep personal bias and I apologize for that. The reason I am a little upset is because I am tired of the anti-science attitude that seems to underpin many of the arguments about vaccination. Science and metaphysics are not incompatible fields, in fact quite the opposite. Science allows us to test theories, record and refine results. Things like the discovery of germ theory and the development of vaccines have eradicated diseases such as polio which has plagued us since prehistory.

A lot of the arguments I see are similar to ones we see whenever stuff like this happens. I'm sick of this lock down and I know the fastest way to end it is for as many people as possible to get vaccinated. Now I know that's just my opinion but I see no other way for us to get past this other than to deny that it's happening which doesn't help anything.

I don't want mandatory vaccinations but that means we need a lot of volunteers.

Quote:I'm sick of this lock down and I know the fastest way to end it is for as many people as possible to get vaccinated. Now I know that's just my opinion but I see no other way for us to get past this other than to deny that it's happening which doesn't help anything.

I don't want mandatory vaccinations but that means we need a lot of volunteers.
This is so unfortunate that any of us could consider such a thing. It reminds me of someone holding a loaded gun to someone's head saying...DO IT! OR ELSE!
Is this who we are or what we have become? IDK. I am sorry for your predicament. Each of us are trying to deal with this from separate perspectives. And I feel this is a weakened position, but what can we do? Anyone ideas?

(02-18-2021, 05:09 PM)MrWho Wrote:
(02-18-2021, 04:24 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote:

Fractal.

All is one, there is only one mind. This is how I understand the illusion. "You" and "I" are one.
There is a veil betwixt the conscious and subconscious mind and there is no getting around that "here", in 3rd density. There are Laws in which we must abide in this particular illusion and consequently, you or I or both of us, will be using Universal Laws until... you, I or we merge back with the Creator. The Creator is The Law; The Law of One.
To wrap it up, we have one mind that observes then another that creates according to the observations made no matter how outrageously distorted the observations are. It is like two halves creating a whole but still two halves.

There is only one MIND here. Me typing for you and me. BigSmile

(02-18-2021, 05:26 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: ...Each of us are trying to deal with this from separate perspectives. And I feel this is a weakened position, but what can we do? Anyone ideas?

I see no need to enforce vaccination.  I hope enough will take it to curb the rate of infection for all.  Over here they are thinking of accepting a past positive test and not only a proof of vaccination for travelling purposes.  So those not wishing to take the vaccine will eventually catch the virus and a antigen test should show that and this way no one will feel pressured to take the vaccine.

Since this virus will become a seasonal recurrence, like the flu, eventually everyone will have been exposed to it.  So all will be protected in time, at least against the worst complications.

(02-18-2021, 05:38 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: ...There is only one MIND here. Me typing for you and me.  BigSmile

Nice try, but the only mind here is ME typing for you and me.  Tongue

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 02-19-2021

On the good news side of things. Canada has started receiving doses again.  We can expect to have vaccinated all those who wants it before September.

This should ensure we do not get a third wave of enforced closures/distantiation again this autumn.  It's been more than a year that I have been allowed to see my parents.  I think I am ready for this thing to be put behind us.  I'm probably not the only one.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Agua - 02-19-2021

removed

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - MrWho - 02-19-2021

At least wear a mask and try not to spread the disease, if one does not wish to be vaccinated.

A harmless request.

I see a future with no sickness. No common cold or flu.

I used to get sick every year.

I intend to never get sick ever again.

I have taken the regular vaccine for years now.

removed

Indeed, I attempt to influence my other-selves in this illusion to defeat this virus.

My will does not exist within a vaccum.

It is the law of squares. Those that "work" together more will be successfull.

Until I am confident there is no more seasonal flu common cold and covid floating around our world. I will continue to wear a mask and be vaccinated.

Every vaccine. WASH YOUR HANDS, I wear gloves when I go shopping too lol. I don't care what others think of how silly I appear. (If anything it encourages others to do the same, those who resonate)

I am all that is.

I am not an invincible god.

I am human.

All is well.

removed

It is law of square's. It is mathematical. The virus will bend to the will of those who most will it.

Lately, more will it to go away. However there will always be some who will it to stay.

My will is not the only one. I respect the free will of my other-selves.

If not this virus then it will be another. Until we find harmony on the entire planet. These catalysts will continue.

If some will a catalyst to exist. It does not mean I should just embrace it. Understand it yes. But not become a source for it.

In my personal opinion.

Think of those with compromised immune systems. Some are born without any immunity. They want nothing more than to live. THIS IS NOT ALWAYS PROGRAMMED, IT CAN BE RANDOM.

We make it incredibly difficult for them to even exist. By just encouraging the virus to spread.

And so those with compassion and wisdom should think of them.

I see this as catalyst for me to be of service to those with compromised immunity.

I hope one day vaccines and masks are never needed.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 02-19-2021

(02-19-2021, 12:39 PM)MrWho Wrote: Indeed, I attempt to influence my other-selves in this illusion to defeat this virus.

The virus offers catalyst. There is no reason, in my thinking, to defeat it. I personally don't see it as an enemy. Like any animal, like any plant, like any life form, it just does what it was born to do, it lives and survives and follows the genetic tendencies of its kind. A lion hunts and kills—that is what it does because it must to survive. A virus finds a host. The implications of any exchange between host and virus is explained in Ra's quote which I have posted here in this thread.

Another aspect of this is the thinking that humans matter more than other life forms. By this I do not mean that humans shouldn't protect themselves from that which may harm them, or that I am advocating for viruses. As far as I can make out, the only enemies humans have are humans—or at least we like to play it that way as "actors and acted upon" in this reality.

In addition, humanity has also created the unhealthy environments for things such as viruses and bacterium to proliferate. So what then? Create bad situations, kill the results, create more unhealthy conditions, kill the results, ad infinitum until humanity not only learns to control pandemics well, but in the meantime continues to eradicate rain forests, pollute the atmosphere, destroy habitats, etc. There must be some responsibility in there somewhere for what we have created here on this planet.

It could be that because 4th density is inching its way into our reality, these challenges are coming up. Service to others, in my view, does not just mean service to humans only. It is my hope that little by little a transformation in consciousness happens whereby all life is respected—and I think it will in time.

My take on things only. Smile

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Minyatur - 02-19-2021

(02-19-2021, 12:10 PM)MrWho Wrote: I used to get sick every year.

I intend to never get sick ever again.

I have taken the regular vaccine for years now.

What, if like Agua said, there is an underlying cause to why you get sick?

For myself, I only ever got sick a few times during the years that I was smoking cigarettes. So maybe taking a vaccine could have prevented those times of sickness, while at the same time maybe they were symbolic of an imbalance within myself. Then it goes back to what the material says: If this catalyst is unneeded, then these second-density creatures, as you would call them, do not have an effect.

I understand. The opposite applies. What if there is not. What if it is random. This puts a heavy burden of responsibility on myself to do what I can to protect others.

We have a choice that can only be as informed as one is compassionate and wise.

The virus just does as it does.

We have laws in place that we cannot have spit buckets in bars anymore(for those that chew tobacco). Because it was causing a health crisis. We encouraged an environment for disease to spread.

We fixed that.

Catalyst comes because of disharmony. That is the root cause to be addressed.

Ignoring the catalyst and just hoping you've done good enough personally that it doesnt hurt you. Is naive. Especially when it can hurt others who are not as conscientious as ourselves.

The vast majority lie within the sinkhole of indifference. They are the ones I think of when I wear a mask and vaccinate.

And what about more serious diseases like Ebola? What if we never did anything to help contain those outbreaks? This discussion would not be happening if we were facing an airborne virus with an over 50% kill rate.

We just would not be talking about this.

I understand the compassion for the virus itself. Consider that 1 square inch of your skin has over 50,000 bacteria that live and thrive there. They would all perish to the covid virus. (If you die)

Would letting one 2nd density organism thrive to kill many times more than itself be a true service to the infinite creator?

removed

removed

I fear for the saftey of those who have not made a choice. Who still would like an opportunity to grow spiritually. Not for myself.

Why can't you comprehend that the world agrees that Ebola is bad, yet paradoxically not covid as well?