Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 11-14-2021

Yeah I know there is no real discussion to be had on vaccination per se. I think it simply comes down to what information we trust. If there is no shared trust then there can hardly be any structured argumentation.

I think where we could have a discussion is on the subject of what to do about the increasing implementation of measures of control?

What are you guys doing about that? Personally, I discuss this with people at restaurants. Most people are surprised to find out what I think about vaccine passport and such. They think that using it means that you agree with it. Sadly, I have not met anyone yet who think as I do. They all seem to support even forced vaccination. But other than reaching out to these people and explaining why mandatory treatment is not a good idea, I do not see much else that can be done. I know some people who are preparing for violence. But that is definitely not my thing. Yet I will understand and respect their choice if it comes to that.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Dtris - 11-14-2021

(11-14-2021, 08:47 AM)zedro Wrote: Actually a question on ones perspective just occurred to me:

Q1: Does anyone believe that not getting vaccinated poses a real threat to other people, and therefore is an infringement on other people's free will?

Q2: if yes to Q1, does one believe that those not vaccinated should in turn be controlled to mitigate the premise set in Q1?

Q1: Being unvaccinated for any disease can never in and of itself be a threat. Having an illness and passing it on can be a threat.

This would also not be an infringement on another free will unless you intentionally spread the disease.

Q2: The presence of a threat does not ever act as a moral justification for control, outside of special circumstances involving care for those you are entrusted to care for, like children.

The entire premise of this question is actually a good example of how insidious the present discussions regarding society have been. Specifically in regards to things being "rights" which cannot be rights, due to infringing on the freedom of others. This is most pronounced in the "health care is a right" movement. You cannot have a right to someone else's labor or property, yet this is what is being argued, and when pressed they make up a new class of rights.

Safety is not a right. Safety cannot be guaranteed. No one else is responsible for your safety. These simple truths have been hidden by the relative safety of modern society.

Concurrent with this, people do not understand the importance of freedom, or free will.

[/url]
Quote:71.14 Questioner: You have made the statement that pure negativity acts as a gravity well pulling all into it. I was wondering first if pure positivity has precisely the same effect? Could you answer that please?
Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. Positivity has a much weaker effect due to the strong element of recognition of free will in any positivity approaching purity. Thus although the negatively oriented entity may find it difficult to polarize negatively in the midst of such resounding harmony it will not find it impossible.

Upon the other hand, the negative polarization is one which does not accept the concept of the free will of other-selves. Thusly in a social complex whose negativity approaches purity the pull upon other-selves is constant. A positively oriented entity in such a situation would desire for other-selves to have their free will and thusly would find itself removed from its ability to exercise its own free will, for the free will of negatively oriented entities is bent upon conquest.

Notice the first instance of the word Free. Any STO polarization which approaches purity will have a strong element of recognition of free will. This means that respecting the free will of others is one of the primary characteristics of STO polarization.

Quote:[url=https://www.lawofone.info/s/15]15.21 Questioner: Well, in yesterday’s material you stated “we offer the Law of One, the solving of paradoxes.” You also mentioned earlier that the first paradox, or the first distortion I meant, was the distortion of free will. Could you tell me if there’s a sequence? Is there a first, second, third, fourth distortion of the Law of One?

Ra: I am Ra. Only up to a very short point. After this point, the many-ness of distortions are equal one to another. The first distortion, free will, finds focus. This is the second distortion known to you as Logos, the Creative Principle or Love. This intelligent energy thus creates a distortion known as Light. From these three distortions come many, many hierarchies of distortions, each having its own paradoxes to be synthesized, no one being more important than another.

The first distortion of Intelligent Infinity is Free Will. When free will finds focus, then we have the creation of Logos. Logos is they equated with the Creative Principle and Love. While many here seem focused heavily on love, which is certainly natural, Free Will is what creates and is the necessary part of love. Love cannot exist without free will.

If you look at the behavior of all the authorities involved in this show, what is the common theme?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 11-14-2021

What the authorities are doing is not very surprising. What surprises me the most is that people agree with them on controlling others.

Live and let live is not much in fashion at the moment.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Asolsutsesvyl - 11-15-2021

(11-14-2021, 05:51 PM)zedro Wrote: My decision has always been from "internal" guidance and foreknowledge of a massive imminent catalyst/crisis,  where I was warned "family and friends will become enemies", [...]

A decade and a half ago I was feeling very pessimistic about the future, and thought it would ultimately end up one in which I was pretty alone against the world.

Then I spent some years sucked into a cult, and upon making my way out of there, I can see that if I had gone the opposite way, then I would probably have ended up perceiving the world the way I had earlier feared it would turn out, as a result of embracing the cult's us vs. them attitude and being led into a maximally conflicting stance. And also, out there in the world at large, came a polarizing of attitudes in which much of the spiritual and alternative medicine world now has the same basic us vs. them attitude in relation to the whole mainstream world (including mainstream science) as the cult I was in had a decade earlier.

Now I wonder how the collective situation will develop. Basically, will the polarizing of attitudes eventually lead to widespread extremism and some level of senseless destruction and then a backlash with suppression through force from the mainstream world, or will it all calm down again? I think many "alternative" movements are being played towards the more brutal outcome at present, towards catching that train.

Considering the nature of the mainstream world in Western countries, compared to cultish movements, I now think it's the latter that would take the initiative in bringing about escalation leading to freedom of speech and belief finally being lost. That's from the rooting, however incomplete, of the mainstream world in the old Enlightenment philosophy (something which the religious right has all along tried to uproot, and the alt-right is more recently trying to destroy).

(11-14-2021, 05:51 PM)zedro Wrote: Those who bring up what mainstream media vs so called conspiracy media narratives say are completely missing the point, the Ra Material has all the guidance you need in these matters, what I find interesting is how the teachings are selectivity ignored to advance one's own projections and illusions/fears, and spiritually bypassed with the concept of Love, which I rarely see as fully actualized/realized, as it's still shrouded by the Law of Confusion.

There's the old spiritual bypassing, widely described and understood by those not engaging in it for decades, and there's the conspiratorial bypassing, which in this community is vaguely and imprecisely described as "fear-based" mentality, and there's various weird mixtures of the two -- among other things to consider. Sometimes, people who used to spend years submerged in one of them suddenly flip and become submerged in the other instead, equally bypassing. I think conspiratorial bypassing has been growing in popularity in the world at large as of late, many of those embracing it being those previously most engaged in spiritual bypassing.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 11-15-2021

(11-15-2021, 02:07 PM)Asolsutsesvyl Wrote: There's the old spiritual bypassing, widely described and understood by those not engaging in it for decades, and there's the conspiratorial bypassing, which in this community is vaguely and imprecisely described as "fear-based" mentality, and there's various weird mixtures of the two -- among other things to consider. Sometimes, people who used to spend years submerged in one of them suddenly flip and become submerged in the other instead, equally bypassing. I think conspiratorial bypassing has been growing in popularity in the world at large as of late, many of those embracing it being those previously most engaged in spiritual bypassing.

This is why I put all narratives in the same boat, it's all bypassing if you make the claim of "I'm awakened because I believe in "this" as truth".

I don't and didn't need anyone's narrative, only that from my guides, but that is highly personal and relates to my specific needs. The sacrifice I am making by being the outsider far outweighs the benefits of participating in the system, I've worked too hard on myself to just ignore and take another detour away from my destination. Others who also have strong internal guidance/relationships and abilities also have the same claims. And just to put this into perspective, this also goes for caffeine, alcohol, nicotine, pharmacological drugs (pain killers, headache meds), prescription drugs, processed foods, high fructose drinks, meats from animals who have experienced abnormal suffering, environmental toxins...etc...it's all about vibrations and bodily interactions. I am a sensitive instrument going through genetic changes, these vaccinations present the same issues for me, except the damage would take a little more energy to recover from (i.e. mRNA acting on the genetic level). I'm not even sure I would be able to get a shot without a bunch of circumstances getting in my way initially, my higher self or guides have their ways of "saving" me or manipulating circumstances (peoples behavior, environment, chance) to guide my path where needed.

My warnings have always been about considering the effects on ones MBS complex, sure we are all different and need to make different choices, it was merely adding another factor/voice to consider for those on the fence. Again, it will be what it needs to be for each individual, some may need to learn to be more trusting, others may need to learn to be more skeptical. Some may martyr themselves (by either choice), some may need to witness others martyrdom in the same fashion.

But I will state this, these next few years are pivotal catalytic points that will demonstrate what people need to learn, and it's not just about do I or don't I, it's way deeper than that, and for those who still need to make the Choice and prove it, it will be shrouded in the Law of Confusion, otherwise it wouldn't be a test. So explore your blind spots and deconstruct your attachments. The well of indifference is invisible (and poorly named IMO, as part of the LoC), just as the frog in a ever heating pot of water.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Asolsutsesvyl - 11-16-2021

(11-15-2021, 02:57 PM)zedro Wrote: I don't and didn't need anyone's narrative, only that from my guides, but that is highly personal and relates to my specific needs. The sacrifice I am making by being the outsider far outweighs the benefits of participating in the system, I've worked too hard on myself to just ignore and take another detour away from my destination. Others who also have strong internal guidance/relationships and abilities also have the same claims. And just to put this into perspective, this also goes for caffeine, alcohol, nicotine, pharmacological drugs (pain killers, headache meds), prescription drugs, processed foods, high fructose drinks, meats from animals who have experienced abnormal suffering, environmental toxins...etc...it's all about vibrations and bodily interactions. I am a sensitive instrument going through genetic changes, these vaccinations present the same issues for me, except the damage would take a little more energy to recover from (i.e. mRNA acting on the genetic level). I'm not even sure I would be able to get a shot without a bunch of circumstances getting in my way initially, my higher self or guides have their ways of "saving" me or manipulating circumstances (peoples behavior, environment, chance) to guide my path where needed.

I have one thing to add about inner guidance, based on experience, but I don't expect it to be useful at present, though it could potentially be later (some years ahead perhaps).

I've experienced sensitivity to some things coming and going over the years as a result of, in hindsight, gaining and losing subconscious expectations. For example, using wifi connections - I could feel that, for some years, but then it lost its impact, and I realized the pattern of what I had experienced earlier matched earlier subconscious expectations (e.g. a sensation gradually building).

Inner guidance in practice tends to be a mixture of several types of influence from several sources, difficult to tell apart at this level, yet the nature of it all is known at a different level. The confusion at this level may be compensated for in advance by some symbolic information, which can potentially be made sense of later, which sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.

I can't tell you which parts of what you experience are what, but on one thing I have a guess. I think that some years later, the sensitivity to those vaccinated some days earlier (which you described in an earlier post) may turn out to have followed subconscious expectations.

I wouldn't really expect you to take such possibilities seriously without firsthand learning that type of lesson through experience. Maybe that's the case with most who have a strong inner guidance to speak of.

On "being the outsider", I feel like one myself. The mainstream world doesn't in itself have anything existentially worthwhile for me. The alternative worlds I've explored have, however, turned out to be festering cesspools, though with a few gems in them -- and it turns out that for the most part, humanity has never done better than that. I hope the heart of what's meaningful can live on, that worthwhile (in part personal, in part beyond personal) explorations can continue in the future, even as I suspect that the outer forms of "alternative" at present will pass away in the future (and that it will be a good riddance).

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 11-16-2021

(11-16-2021, 09:27 AM)Asolsutsesvyl Wrote: I have one thing to add about inner guidance, based on experience, but I don't expect it to be useful at present, though it could potentially be later (some years ahead perhaps).

I've experienced sensitivity to some things coming and going over the years as a result of, in hindsight, gaining and losing subconscious expectations. For example, using wifi connections - I could feel that, for some years, but then it lost its impact, and I realized the pattern of what I had experienced earlier matched earlier subconscious expectations (e.g. a sensation gradually building).

Inner guidance in practice tends to be a mixture of several types of influence from several sources, difficult to tell apart at this level, yet the nature of it all is known at a different level. The confusion at this level may be compensated for in advance by some symbolic information, which can potentially be made sense of later, which sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.

I can't tell you which parts of what you experience are what, but on one thing I have a guess. I think that some years later, the sensitivity to those vaccinated some days earlier (which you described in an earlier post) may turn out to have followed subconscious expectations.

I wouldn't really expect you to take such possibilities seriously without firsthand learning that type of lesson through experience. Maybe that's the case with most who have a strong inner guidance to speak of.

Well I'm being vague about the types of guidance I get (literally a multitude of vectors), and I'm well aware of negative sources, the experiences I've had have been very intense, and have been tested in many ways to hone my discernment, and it hasn't been pleasant, but I asked for it (I've addressed this since I started posting, it's what compelled me to start). And to claim it's due to a subconscious expectation, we'll that road goes both ways, the fact that it's being projected in only one direction only shows one's bias.

But even without being hit over the head with guidance, it still comes down to a very logical conclusion: I do not feel I need it because I am NOT operating in fear. This is what perplexes me, when people claim that those who are not getting jabbed are being fearful or reacting to fear based propaganda, well why is that the default logical path? Couldn't it be argued that those who feel they need to be jabbed are actually operating out of fear, and trying to project it as love? Again, it's because someone who accepts the "you need this" narrative will flip the love/fear paradigm to suit the bias created by someone's else's narrative. If we were operating without any narrative, acceptance of one's fate would be the default, and all other action would be based on the illusion of self preservation, otherwise known as fear, or 1st ray.

It's something I keep pointing out, yet unsurprisingly those with a bias bypass the fundamental nature of the question: if you are not fearful, then why is it necessary? If your answer is "because love..." you've already entered a narrative, or an illusionary game, because the rest of that sentence needs to be completed to justify it.

I don't actually want an answer or further debate, just self reflection.

Remember:
Acceptance alone = 4th ray is undistorted
Unwise decision/judgement = 5th ray is distorted -->leads to unwise action = 3rd ray (and down) becomes distorted --> 4th ray may become more shrouded.
So be wise with your actions if you cannot operate under pure acceptance alone. And try not to distort what pure acceptance actually means, because it cannot be justified through 3rd ray (and down) distortions/narratives/actions. This is what makes participation so challenging, where pure acceptance is the cheat code to circumvent/navigate all the possible distortions/pitfalls. The result will be unique and preset, and most definitely void of fear.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - MonadicSpectrum - 11-16-2021

(11-14-2021, 07:31 PM)Patrick Wrote: I think where we could have a discussion is on the subject of what to do about the increasing implementation of measures of control?

What are you guys doing about that? Personally, I discuss this with people at restaurants. Most people are surprised to find out what I think about vaccine passport and such. They think that using it means that you agree with it. Sadly, I have not met anyone yet who think as I do. They all seem to support even forced vaccination. But other than reaching out to these people and explaining why mandatory treatment is not a good idea, I do not see much else that can be done. I know some people who are preparing for violence. But that is definitely not my thing. Yet I will understand and respect their choice if it comes to that.

This is a really good point. Standing up for freedom should definitely be common ground across the service-to-other group. Thank you for your efforts to spread ideas that support freedom.

Personally, I spend time on Reddit and YouTube sharing ideas about the harms of censorship and the harms attempting to control the actions of others through force. I also find it helpful to not acquiesce to the demands made by those abusing power with the ability to learn to set boundaries by saying "no."

I have many friends who've been in danger of losing their jobs due to not taking the vaccine, and it's simply not possible to fire everyone without taking a significant hit to the economy. If enough people refuse to comply, it's unlikely they will be able to sustain their control when people realize the economic pains of a mass firing of individuals are much worse than the risk to their health from unvaccinated individuals.

I've always been inspired by the movie V for Vendetta for fighting against tyranny. Sometimes all it takes is some chaos, some collective awareness of the nefarious purposes underlying the control despite the facade of providing protection, and tipping the first domino... 
https://youtu.be/yde6t4WG5uY

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeiwoUnion - 11-17-2021

I have taken as a 'side quest' into being a paragon example of the current 'scum of the Earth' group that would be the unvaccinated. I never follow any guidelines I don't personally believe in, so I don't use masks or hand sanitizer either. I've not been sick since 2019 when I was still unawakened to the Law of One. I otherwise take as much delicate care of my body as possible; that includes letting go of the multitudes of poisons deemed 'safe' by the mainstream (those in personal care products, foods etc. - this is a constant work in progress where the pendulum still happily swings); this includes also many metaphysical or mind poisons. I don't keep the status as part of my identity, though, as far as I can manage it (to me it's actually amazingly funny in an ironic way that a non-beingness (status of being unvaccinated) has been given so much thought-space that it is literally a 'physical' thing now - and then people still happily tell me that thoughts cannot affect reality directly). Sometimes, especially at work or by family members, the issue of vaccination is brought up and people always come out surprised about my stance knowing my background in biomedical research. I seem to fluster people but also make them a bit curious, as I just cannot be fitted into the generic 'anti-vaxx hick' mould or narrative. The main thing for me has been that zero times in these discussions have I been judged as an unresponsible or dangerous individual. The actions of oneself speak for themselves; radiate true courage and one cannot be feared by those with true good intentions. I keep making people think which is truly a matter of heart for me. I will continue doing this, no matter the external circumstances.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Asolsutsesvyl - 11-18-2021

(11-16-2021, 07:00 PM)zedro Wrote: I don't actually want an answer or further debate, just self reflection.

Here's some points more in response to the general discussion. This may also make it easier for people to pick out my thoughts from those of a general "side".

(11-16-2021, 07:00 PM)zedro Wrote: Couldn't it be argued that those who feel they need to be jabbed are actually operating out of fear, [...]

Of course. There's literally no type of behavior in which people do something to avoid something they want to avoid that can't be criticized as operating out of fear. And claims about love are usually vague at best, often confusing rather than merely confused.

I don't care for debate in which everything is just reduced to two abstract spiritual labels and a competitive battle of tagging and un-tagging all things is waged, it's always just stupid. Though it can be useful to discuss larger things than how to label this or that little mental object. The natures of mentalities show in various ways, there are potentially real things to discuss.

Yeah, it makes sense that you feel safe on a personal level and so don't have fear for yourself driving choices in this area. (That's separate at least in large part from the side-topic below about subconscious expectations, the way I thought about it.)

Personally, I didn't have a strong concern, and I was a bit torn for a short time between concern about the vaccine and concern about what the virus may bring. Though I've been thinking about a world in which many are going to end up with "long covid", which in large part seems to be some kind of brain damage resulting in disabilities (sometimes stroke-like symptoms), potentially lifelong and sometimes crippling. I don't like the alternative health people who claim to want to help the most sensitive and spiritual sorts, and then their influence leads some of the most vulnerable to end up with stunted lives.

(11-16-2021, 07:00 PM)zedro Wrote: And to claim [experiences of energy, etc.] it's due to a subconscious expectation, we'll that road goes both ways, the fact that it's being projected in only one direction only shows one's bias.

You mentioned one possibility, I mentioned the opposite (and one of the things from my own experience I related it to), that's all.

This may be wildly impopular with "spiritual people" in general, but here goes: I think a large portion of spiritual experiences, and the majority of experiences of "energy" are all about subconscious expectations. That's from considering a few things, including my own personal experience.

Now, every person with strong spiritual experiences may wonder, "maybe he simply doesn't experience much?", or "maybe he simply has a lousy spiritual guidance?" Much like peoples in all kinds of places, times, and (sub)cultures are very sure of their own peculiar spiritual experiences -- which confirm beliefs contrary to those in other times, places, (sub)cultures -- and essentially treat them as uniquely right.

From personal experience, from learning stuff over the years, and my personal experience changing, I can conclude a few things. Mostly, that feeling sure about such experiences is always going to have an uncertain outcome. As a basis for "knowing" anything, it's always shaky ground, and usually shifting sand.

Some years ago, there began a time in which my inner guidance told me one thing, and then when I believed it, I was told the opposite and that I had been fooled, and when I believed it, I was told that I had been fooled again. I was being guided to learn to think a little better.

While I have much to learn to even arrive at a more unified picture of what my overall understanding really is (perhaps because it's very bad, or maybe it's good enough to at least make it possible to see that there's a gap in it), contrast is building, as I learn, with the larger world of believers. Mainly in the form, perhaps, of seeing how the many types of believers of the world are all dead sure of being right while focused on an extremely narrow and exclusive perspective, and the many perspectives of that kind wildly clashing with one another, and patterns repeating across history (contrary to claims of greater consciousness in the present age).

I don't mean to single you out here, as you don't seem a particularly bad case. Every single person seems to need to learn from scratch -- if it's to be done by that person -- to avoid relating to noises (in the broadest metaphorical sense) from the inner world with hubris. That may be part of why humanity keeps living life so messily century after century.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 11-18-2021

(11-18-2021, 09:57 AM)Asolsutsesvyl Wrote: ...Some years ago, there began a time in which my inner guidance told me one thing, and then when I believed it, I was told the opposite and that I had been fooled, and when I believed it, I was told that I had been fooled again. I was being guided to learn to think a little better...

Yes, like I mentioned before, our guidance is leading us to the roads we need to travel in order to learn what we wanted to learn. It's not leading us directly to Truth per se. Although, actually traveling these roads brings each of us closer to it all the time.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 11-18-2021

(11-18-2021, 11:12 AM)Patrick Wrote:
(11-18-2021, 09:57 AM)Asolsutsesvyl Wrote: ...Some years ago, there began a time in which my inner guidance told me one thing, and then when I believed it, I was told the opposite and that I had been fooled, and when I believed it, I was told that I had been fooled again. I was being guided to learn to think a little better...

Yes, like I mentioned before, our guidance is leading us to the roads we need to travel in order to learn what we wanted to learn. It's not leading us directly to Truth per se. Although, actually traveling these roads brings each of us closer to it all the time.

The above bolded is reflected (especially) in the Experience of the Spirit archetype:

Quote:80.10 ▶ Questioner: Now, the fifteenth archetype, which is the Matrix of the Spirit, has been called the Devil. Can you tell me why that is so?

Ra: I am Ra. We do not wish to be facile in such a central query, but we may note that the nature of the spirit is so infinitely subtle that the fructifying influence of light upon the great darkness of the spirit is very often not as apparent as the darkness itself. The progress chosen by many adepts becomes a confused path as each adept attempts to use the Catalyst of the Spirit. Few there are which are successful in grasping the light of the sun. By far, the majority of adepts remain groping in the moonlight and, as we have said, this light can deceive as well as uncover hidden mystery. Therefore, the melody, shall we say, of this matrix often seems to be of a negative and evil, as you would call it, nature.

It is also to be noted that an adept is one which has freed itself more and more from the constraints of the thoughts, opinions, and bonds of other-selves. Whether this is done for service to others or service to self, it is a necessary part of the awakening of the adept. This freedom is seen by those not free as what you would call evil or black. The magic is recognized; the nature is often not.

80.15 ▶ Questioner: Now, the obvious only significant difference, I believe, between the positive and negative adept in using this shuttle is the way they had polarized. Is there a relationship between the archetypes of the spirit and whether the polarization is either positive or negative? Is, for instance, the positive calling through the sixteenth and the [chuckling] negative calling through the fifteenth archetype? I am very confused on these points and I imagine that question is poor or meaningless. Can you answer that?

Ra: I am Ra. It is a challenge to answer such a query, for there is some confusion in its construction. However, we shall attempt to speak upon the subject.
The adept, whether positive or negative, has the same Matrix. The Potentiator is also identical. Due to the Catalyst of each adept the adept may begin to pick and choose that into which it shall look further. The Experience of the Spirit, that which you have called the Moon, is then, by far, the more manifest of influences upon the polarity of the adept. Even the most unhappy of experiences, shall we say, which seem to occur in the Catalyst of the adept, seen from the viewpoint of the spirit, may, with the discrimination possible in shadow, be worked with until light equaling the light of brightest noon descends upon the adept and positive or service-to-others illumination has occurred. The service-to-self adept will satisfy itself with the shadows and, grasping the light of day, will toss back the head in grim laughter, preferring the darkness.

I can't seem to access my images so here is an attachment of the Experience of the Spirit archetype image. It can be seen how confusing the path is in this image.:

.jpg   tarot18.jpg (Size: 84.66 KB / Downloads: 60)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 11-18-2021

(11-18-2021, 09:57 AM)Asolsutsesvyl Wrote: Some years ago, there began a time in which my inner guidance told me one thing, and then when I believed it, I was told the opposite and that I had been fooled, and when I believed it, I was told that I had been fooled again. I was being guided to learn to think a little better.

I've been through tests, I've had my own unique experiences, everyone is different in that regard. If anything, I've been under constant psychic attack for most of my life, it was done to undermine any positive connections, if it didn't end me all together. So my guidance is very specific, and to reiterate, I've been touting discernment from the first day I started posting, it was what brought me here. Quite frankly, implying that I may be getting fooled because I'm not following others lead here is quite disturbing and suspect, and is exactly the type of red flag I look for; it is not the way to teach people anything because it assumes that one may know what's best for the other. This is much different than challenging a person's reasoning using their own words.

(11-18-2021, 09:57 AM)Asolsutsesvyl Wrote: I don't mean to single you out here, as you don't seem a particularly bad case. Every single person seems to need to learn from scratch -- if it's to be done by that person -- to avoid relating to noises (in the broadest metaphorical sense) from the inner world with hubris. That may be part of why humanity keeps living life so messily century after century.

I'm really curious as to what you actually mean here, especially that in bold. I think I'm starting to question why I bothered coming back here. It seems having a neutral stance still puts me into some kind of opposite category.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 11-18-2021

You are not being fooled.

In my opinion, this is just a way of explaining why different sense of certainty leads people to different places (different conclusions).

The best anyone can do is follow our intuition, follow our guidance.

It's just important to note that others are not wrong just because they seem to be traveling a path that looks to go 180 degrees from our own.

So anyone reading this should feel validated in their own choices. At least that was my intent. I don't know about Absul.

Our guidance system is not giving any of us the actual Truth. Otherwise we would all understand each others perfectly. We are here to work in shadows.

I thank my guidance system, but nowadays I don't care about the minutia of anything. I just know that there is only Love, that everything is about Love and I am not interested in hearing anything against this viewpoint. Whether it comes from my guidance or not. I don't care what the illusion is showing me anymore. It's all good. It's all valid. It's all ok. It doesn't have to make sense and it's fine like that.

That is the test I came here to pass. Ironically, some call it spiritual bypassing, while I call it winning the game.

To me, this is what it feels like to throw all my cards in the air and tell everything: "I love you".

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/1985/1215 Latwii Wrote:...There is that within you which is imperishable and which carries the traces of those energies of love and service to others. These shall not be judged within this illusion, although many attempt that judgment. Therefore, take courage and find each your own truth and then use the truth that you have found to seek and seek and seek again, and to forge for yourself a life that is its own teaching, that is an expression, inwardly speaking, of all that has been learned.

We hope you are a little uncomfortable with this message, for that which is physical dislikes change. And what we urge upon you is continual reexamination which encourages change, perhaps not change in the outside world of experience, but certainly change that is equally uncomfortable within the heart and the mind and the understanding that you may have of how things work, of who you are and of what service really is. May you seek in joy and may joy be added unto you, for the Creator laughs with great joy at every question, for so the Creator questions Itself and learns about the Creator...

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - sequoyah - 11-21-2021

didn't incarnate to be a sheep, have free will and I'll use it to stand against the tide on this one

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - David_1 - 11-23-2021

The readers of this form are typically more aware than the general population.
But some appear still confused by the demonics.
Truth is not fear.  It brings understanding.
Evil is promoting a depopulation agenda.
The purpose of the shots is to kill you.
And now they are coming after the children.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Asolsutsesvyl - 11-27-2021

@zedro: The text you bolded in my response was meant to make clear that I did not wish to use you as a main example of a larger negative thing I described, because it did not seem representative of that, but adding anything at all seems to have made you view what I wrote as being more negative towards you rather than less so. Anyway, I sincerely, genuinely think that the inner guidance of people fools them from within all of the time -- and that may be part of the personal journeys of learning -- and I did not mean to push you to follow my or anyone else's guidance.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - unity100 - 11-27-2021

Unvaccinated populations constitute virus incubators: The virus keeps living and multiplying among them, eventually creating a strain that can break through others' immunity and even overcome vaccines. This is why global vaccination campaigns were done to eradicate diseases like measles. If you kill the virus everywhere, there wont be anywhere new variants of the virus can incubate.

However, if you do otherwise, you end up creating incubators which will eventually pop new strains.

Like how it happened during this pandemic - first major variant was from UK, because the government kept the country open for the sake of 'the economy' as long as it can. Thankfully it was more virulent but not more lethal.

The second major variant was from India, where the government did the same for the sake of 'the economy' and even let the poor segments rot to not spend money. Instead preferring to distract the population through creating stampedes with China on the border. Meanwhile, the virus remained unchecked in India, leading to the Delta variant which has still not gone away.

The latest major and dangerous variant is Omicron, and it was first found in Botswana, an African country that scarcely had access to vaccines because the Western countries were hoarding the vaccines and also refusing to release patents so anyone can produce them. And voila - what goes around, comes around, and now Omicron is in the West.

So, yes, unvaccinated people harm others.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 11-27-2021

(11-27-2021, 04:29 PM)Asolsutsesvyl Wrote: @zedro: The text you bolded in my response was meant to make clear that I did not wish to use you as a main example of a larger negative thing I described, because it did not seem representative of that, but adding anything at all seems to have made you view what I wrote as being more negative towards you rather than less so. Anyway, I sincerely, genuinely think that the inner guidance of people fools them from within all of the time -- and that may be part of the personal journeys of learning -- and I did not mean to push you to follow my or anyone else's guidance.

Ah ok I get it, so I'm not too infected with negative trickery. Got it. How enlightening. Lol.

No wonder nothing I write ever truly gets addressed, might have to challenge yourself a little more than that.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - MonadicSpectrum - 11-28-2021

(11-27-2021, 05:29 PM)unity100 Wrote: Unvaccinated populations constitute virus incubators: The virus keeps living and multiplying among them, eventually creating a strain that can break through others' immunity and even overcome vaccines. This is why global vaccination campaigns were done to eradicate diseases like measles. If you kill the virus everywhere, there wont be anywhere new variants of the virus can incubate.

However, if you do otherwise, you end up creating incubators which will eventually pop new strains.

Like how it happened during this pandemic - first major variant was from UK, because the government kept the country open for the sake of 'the economy' as long as it can. Thankfully it was more virulent but not more lethal.

The second major variant was from India, where the government did the same for the sake of 'the economy' and even let the poor segments rot to not spend money. Instead preferring to distract the population through creating stampedes with China on the border. Meanwhile, the virus remained unchecked in India, leading to the Delta variant which has still not gone away.

The latest major and dangerous variant is Omicron, and it was first found in Botswana, an African country that scarcely had access to vaccines because the Western countries were hoarding the vaccines and also refusing to release patents so anyone can produce them. And voila - what goes around, comes around, and now Omicron is in the West.

So, yes, unvaccinated people harm others.
I can understand how this might work in theory, although I'm not sure how true it is in practice. Here are a few points of consideration:

Finally, I think it always important to remember that each individual is unique and virus/immune system interactions are very complicated. It is difficult to generate a one size fits all for everyone nor reach broad ranging conclusions about how an action is purely helpful or harmful universally.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - David_1 - 11-28-2021

I think the best advice comes from Anthony Fauci who says it would be foolish to take a chance like that, and so he, himself, has not had a single Covid shot.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 11-28-2021

(11-28-2021, 01:40 AM)MonadicSpectrum Wrote:

While this might very well be true. It is important to remember that if everyone was vaccinated the R would be way under 1 and virus circulation would exponentially slow down. So in the end there would be much less chances for mutations to happen overall.

(11-28-2021, 10:26 AM)David_1 Wrote: I think the best advice comes from Anthony Fauci who says it would be foolish to take a chance like that, and so he, himself, has not had a single Covid shot.

[Image: 106815077-1608653058464-gettyimages-1230...=740&h=416]

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - MonadicSpectrum - 11-28-2021

(11-28-2021, 11:33 AM)Patrick Wrote:

While this might very well be true. It is important to remember that if everyone was vaccinated the R would be way under 1 and virus circulation would exponentially slow down. So in the end there would be much less chances for mutations to happen overall.

Could you provide a source for this? If the viral load is equal between the vaccinated and unvaccinated, then it means mutation possibilities are equal. The only difference I see would be that unvaccinated would be more likely to know when they have potential for spreading the virus due to symptoms while the unvaccinated would be more likely to spread the virus due to lack of knowledge of having the virus.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - David_1 - 11-28-2021

There is a photo above of Fauci getting a shot.
He has clearly said that is was faked.

(11-28-2021, 11:55 AM)MonadicSpectrum Wrote:
(11-28-2021, 11:33 AM)Patrick Wrote:

Could you provide a source for this? If the viral load is equal between the vaccinated and unvaccinated, then it means mutation possibilities are equal. The only difference I see would be that unvaccinated would be more likely to know when they have potential for spreading the virus due to symptoms while the unvaccinated would be more likely to spread the virus due to lack of knowledge of having the virus.

It has been demonstrated many times already that we can't really argue with each others. There is simply no common ground for this. No common trust for each other's sources.

All we are basically doing here is having two distinct conversations and we get confused because we think we are somehow talking about related things. But while we are sharing the same space and time, we are no longer living in the same reality it seems to me.

(11-28-2021, 02:37 PM)David_1 Wrote: There is a photo above of Fauci getting a shot.
He has clearly said that is was faked.

Not in my reality.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 11-28-2021

The common reality would actually be referencing and living by the LOO teachings in the purest sense (which some of us are attempting to do with no attention being paid), something that people are failing spectacularly at everytime they use a narrative. Why do people feel compelled to always create a counter-point, while trying to pretend they aren't?

But what do I know, referencing metaphysical aspects makes me an unsuspecting agent of negative influence. Gotta pick the "correct" narrative, you know....

(11-28-2021, 04:12 PM)zedro Wrote: The common reality would actually be referencing and living by the LOO teachings in the purest sense...

In its pures sense, it is free will. I think we all do that. We are all living by the LOO in its pures sense.

(11-28-2021, 04:12 PM)zedro Wrote: ...Gotta pick the "correct" narrative, you know.

There is no such thing. Each of us creates its own story, its own narrative. In my story, the true Elites created this virus and are creating all the variants, including Omicron (what a name!), in order to evade vaccination. They also work hard to slow down vaccination adoption in order to let the virus do its work while they continue developing new variants until they find one that does what they wanted this virus to do in the first place.

I don't think that there is anything that will convince me that it is otherwise. I suspect it is the same thing for you and many others and it's perfectly fine like that.

Meanwhile, my new personal challenge is to accept that those other realities (and their consequences on our world) wishes to manifest too. Here as well, I suspect that you and others are working on acceptance of people such as myself who truly believes that vaccination is good.

So really, we are all living the Law of One to the best of our ability and I don't think we can ask anyone any more than that.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 11-28-2021

(11-28-2021, 05:02 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(11-28-2021, 04:12 PM)zedro Wrote: ...Gotta pick the "correct" narrative, you know.

There is no such thing.....

It was obvious sarcasm, proof that you aren't actually listening. How many times do I have to write against believing in narratives at all? And then within seconds, there it is.

Anyways enough of this.

I think you're right. Being told that I'm not listening is a theme for me. BigSmile