Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Nikki - 08-29-2021

You may find this interesting, it is a round table of Medical Professionals from around the world, discussing covid's truth and lies.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/08/29/awareness-foundation-covid-19-roundtable.aspx?ui=a79b29b7b6ded140649f1bc6dfcd7b8e67b32d7fa1d48813e9352594cf4c0f47&sd=20120306&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art2HL&cid=20210829&mid=DM978533&rid=1248966524

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - dreamoftheiris - 08-29-2021

(08-28-2021, 06:48 PM)Nikki Wrote:
(08-28-2021, 11:16 AM)dreamoftheiris Wrote:
(08-28-2021, 10:57 AM)Patrick Wrote:
(08-27-2021, 10:01 PM)the Wrote: ...
We have been learning 'Law of One' and similar teachings for a long time, and all those teaching should set us free, so we do whatever resonates with self, you have a good phrase: go with the flow.

Wise words.  I think it's also important to remember that we came here to help lighten the planet.  This COVID-19 stuff has created a great deal of fear in many people and unfortunately, it is likely to get more intense.

It's especially important for us wanderers not to engage in infighting amongst ourselves.  We are aligned with a common mission and any attempt to "otherize" each other will only damage that purpose.

Hi @Dreamoftheiris, have been watching your posts and see the love and compassion for all in your words.  Feel that I can share and not be called crazy, but then again crazy is alright.  Have noticed that there are large swings from one side to another, like a pendulum swinging both ways.   First one's belief is here then it is there, then it is here, then it is there.  Have also noticed this with friends I have known for many years, sometimes I do not know them, then they are familiar.  Sometimes I see things others do not, they see things I do not.  Sometimes I feel I am slipping into another state of existence, another realm, another density but not really sure where I will end up. Time is another illusion that slips here and there, like it is all running into one direction, like it would feel in infinity, there is only now.    

Am interested in your opinions.
In love

Ha in this time period, if you're not a little crazy then you're not doing it right.

Yes, I have noticed this, too.

As you get more stable in your polarization, you will notice the "slipping" effect less and less and you will just be in whatever state you choose to be in.
It's interesting because as you fluctuate, you may notice those around you changing, too. Becoming more positive, more open, etc. Or negative. It may happen moment to moment or day to do. This sounds crazy, but it's almost like the past was changed as well.

Like you slipped onto another timeline.

I suspect the brain operates like a kind of quantum computer - collapsing different realities into existence moment to moment. Generally, most people stay on a consistent path that's fairly deterministic. We wake up, we feel this way, we go here, there, we have the same reaction to a catalyst, etc. Deterministic = less free will.

The Divine operates outside this path and thus those that align with the Divine can "break the rules". You become less deterministic the more you align with the STO path. Meaning, the more free will you have because the more you polarize on the STO path, the closer you get to the Logos which is infinite potential. Ra speaks about being "in potential" so that you can "do work". The more you polarize, the more potential you exhibit meaning you can access more of the "hologram". The work comes from the One Infinite and comes as you exhibit more potential.

Because if you think about it, if you have less potential, you are more and more deterministic. You can see less and less of the hologram. To someone like this, the reality is fixed and not movable. In a sense, they are closer to matter.

To someone who exhibits more potential, reality becomes more fluid. They can access greater and greater parts of the hologram and thus can be less deterministic and less controllable. Because the One Infinite guides them now.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Nikki - 08-29-2021

Thank you so much @dreamoftheiris, it is exciting and joyful to hear that others are feeling it too.   Your explanation was a blessing and a gift from your heart. Just two days ago, I really felt it and was in awe when I was told "by higher self or higher being" that my stomach is connected to my heart, actually everything is connected to the heart centre of the body.  That is your light, the portal.  The reason that this was indicated is because when my stomach feels like it vibrates, it affects my blood pressure, as soon as I accepted this connection, felt my blood pressure drop and a weight was lifted.   This has been going on for almost five years and was told by doctors, that was impossible because the heart and stomach is not connected.  The body is also a great teacher and each disease is a chance to heal.  Sometimes it takes a while for us to understand what the body is trying to tell us because of an accepted thought which is not truth.  

Many must be realizing the swinging to one polarity to the other, switching of realities, the changes of vibration, etc it is beautiful and fills one with understanding and love of all brothers and sisters.  May we all land where love rules.   The Divine in self sees the Divine in All.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 08-29-2021

Pfizer Whistle Blower Karen Kingston Claims.... Checkmate. Game Over. We WIN...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rC4kPOawijIE/

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - unity100 - 08-29-2021

(08-25-2021, 02:33 AM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: Unity100, there are other ways of avoiding contracting diseases to others than taking a vaccine.

If there was, then humanity would not have recurrent pandemics and resident diseases until they were eradicated via vaccines.

Quote:Implying not taking some vaccine is borderline STS action is ridiculous, if not outright lie.

Thinking of others before yourself is positive polarization. Thinking of yourself first is negative polarization. This is so per the material we study. Not liking the implications of one of acts of one's own does not change the fundamental principles of polarization.

(08-25-2021, 06:48 AM)Nikki Wrote: @Unity100, Don't you have anything going in your life except to try and get others on this thread upset or defensive? We have all heard your opinions and thoughts, and just like us, that is all it is. Who are you trying to change? Science is a joke it is all theory, theory is only a belief, and it has been proven that whoever is doing the testing, the results will be what they believe - Particles - Quantum Physics. Doctors and scientist that have a love for humanity are more believable than your opinions or thoughts. You are stating we still have not gone past the Newton's physics - sad statement. Love your brothers and sisters Unity100 and stop trying to be or know better than the beliefs/thoughts of others. Those who do the same thing over and over expecting a different result is called madness - and we all have been there. If you feel you do not accept our thoughts/ideas, don't be here.

My own life conditions have no relation to this topic. And I have no problem in knowing something better than someone else who ignores contradictions or conflicts with his/her own statements or things which he or she supposedly adheres to.

You arent obligated to discuss with me. I wont adjust my opinions, leave aside the actual information in the material which we are *supposedly* studying in this forum just because you dont like something that is being said by others. I used the word supposedly there, because it seems that still there are people who have no issues outright *disappearing* whatever concept, information or text which they dont like - including actual things from life, leave aside things from this particular material.

(08-25-2021, 08:26 AM)Patrick Wrote: Unity, I think the real question is why or how the guidance system of some people leads them to resonate with the information that vaccination is not good.

This is what I am trying to understand. The fact is that the very best advice is always to follow your intuition, to follow your heart. So why is their intuition leading them that way?

This doesnt seem to be a matter of intuition, guidance, or even intelligence. One of the foremost studies made on this discovered that people's belief and loyalty to such conspiracy theories and conspiracy communities stem from their need for being in an in-group, being special, being different, confirmation from the in-group and the feelings of inclusion.

http://feuniversity.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Moyer_People-Drawn-to-Conspiracy-Theories.pdf

So its more a matter of social cohesion, group-identity, inclusion than any other thing. These may even surpass drives from intelligence, education, it seems. This is especially prevalent in conservative segments who have a lot of people in these groups. When people have a lot of social connections with conspiracy theorism enthusiasm in their life, its difficult to not go along with the group. In some more extreme segments, this seems to become an obligation to keep accepted as part of the group.

Amazingly some research showed that science, proof based counter arguments seem to be more effective than thought before. However even when someone finds out the actual reality of something that goes against a conspiracy theory, s/he would still find it very difficult to go against the social group and openly advocate the truth. So these groups enforce conformity no different than how religious groups did throughout history - you violate even one creed, you are outcast. Like how they somewhat turned against Trump just because Trump suggested that 'maybe' they should get vaccinated.

Some other studies also found out that this conspiracy-chasing and conspiracy communities provide the needed entertainment, 'discovery' feelings for some segment of people. Along with these things, this seems to create a major demand and cause creation of new 'conspiracies' that dont exist to supply the demand, causing the amount of conspiracies going on in these forums to be multiple times than the actual conspiracies that existed. From Pizzagate to 'Trump actually won the election' or even 'Trump and Biden got a face change operation and Trump is actually now president appearing like Biden'.

As you can see, the stuff above is far more engaging and entertaining than 'CIA was drug running in this country to fund regime change mercenaries in that other country'. That's pretty boring, old news.

Also one old friend who lived through 60s in US, in the intersection of hippie and later disco communities made a very interesting remark 1-2 weeks ago in an email. He said that people seem to be going schizo/nuts these days with these conspiracy theories (we were talking about antivax conspiracies) and how this reminded him 1960s when everybody was smoking weed and a similar environment was there in which people believed literally anything. He thinks that legalization of weed might have had a similar side effect.

This clicked with me because i have read through various extensive researches on how long time use of marijuana could increase schizophrenic tendencies.

Schizophrenia angle is also very interesting - because schizophrenia seems to manifest differently in different cultures. For example, whereas in US, schizoprhenics generally report 'hearing things' or 'people' telling them to do this criminal act, harm this other person, or this other person is out to get you, 'something is afoot', 'they are after you' etc etc, schizophrenics in India in the same research in general reported hearing voices telling them to 'do your homework', 'call your mother', 'why arent you calling your relatives', 'you are irresponsable', 'study harder', 'why are you neglecting cleaning' and so on.

This is an interesting bit because such effects of schizhophrenia may be different from country to country, and if anything like extended marijuana usage is causing such effects, the effects could be greatly different from culture to culture. The 'hostile' atmosphere of US may be causing 'hostile' experiences, for example.

These tangents may have very interesting implications in explaining the origin of things, however that's a large topic.

Quote:I do not believe it will be helpful to tell someone they should disregard their own heart in order to protect the people of this planet. They really believe that not getting vaccinated and helping spread information against vaccination is what is actually helping protect the people of this planet.

Beliefs do not change the results of actions. The material says that even unborn babies who are attached to the fetus in the mother's womb are responsible with every single thought and action they take in that unborn state.

And really, lets put it in street speak: If one of those people caused someone you love, someone dear to you die by getting them infected, what difference would what they believed 'in their heart' would make. The deed is done, and the doer is responsible with the deed.

Quote:I cannot understand the resonance they have,

In contrast, i do understand the feelings and motivations these people have, from having had similar inclinations a long time in the past - even if they were not as unscientific and against reality as what they believe.

From that, what i can say is that these people are simply wrong, and their belief in these things are exactly like the beliefs of people in religions and their need to protect their faith or their status in their social group through these religions, which can easily cause great harm to the society until prevented explicitly.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Relax - 08-30-2021

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/29/texas-caleb-wallace-anti-mask-protests-freedom-dies-covid-19

Quote:A man who led efforts in his central Texas community against mask-wearing and other preventative measures during the coronavirus pandemic has died from Covid-19, a month after being admitted to the emergency room.

Caleb Wallace died on Saturday, his wife Jessica Wallace said on a GoFundMe page where she posted updates on his condition, the San Angelo Standard-Times reported.

He was 30 years old and a father of three. His wife is pregnant with their fourth child.

“Caleb has peacefully passed on,” Jessica Wallace wrote. “He will forever live in our hearts and minds.”

On 4 July 2020, Caleb Wallace helped organize The Freedom Rally in San Angelo. People at the event carried signs that criticized the wearing of masks, business closures, the science behind Covid-19 and liberal media.

He also organized a group, The San Angelo Freedom Defenders.

“We are not real happy with the current state of America at the moment,” Wallace said in July 2020.

In April this year, he wrote to the San Angelo school district, demanding it rescind all Covid-19 protocols.

Jessica Wallace told the newspaper her husband began experiencing Covid symptoms on 26 July but refused to get tested or go to the hospital. He instead took high doses of Vitamin C, zinc aspirin and ivermectin, an anti-parasitic medicine used for livestock that officials have urged people not to take for Covid-19.

He was taken to an emergency room on 30 July. Since 8 August he had been unconscious and on a ventilator.

A day before his death, Jessica Wallace posted that her husband “was an imperfect man but he loved his family and his little girls more than anything”.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Relax - 08-30-2021

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/26/us-covid-hospitalisations-rise-cases-vaccines-delta
Quote:US Covid hospitalisations rise above 100,000 for first time since January

The number of people hospitalised with Covid-19 in the US has risen above 100,000 for the first time since January, when the mass vaccination campaign was just getting under way.

Figures from the US Department of Health and Human Services show that 100,317 inpatient hospital beds are now occupied by Covid patients.

The return to January levels of hospitalisations underscores the devastating surge of infection from the highly contagious Delta variant of coronavirus which is spreading rapidly among unvaccinated people, especially in the US south.

A new study from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) highlights the mortal danger that unvaccinated Americans are now facing. It shows that people without the vaccine are about 29 times more likely to end up in hospital with Covid than those who are fully vaccinated.

Unvaccinated people are also almost five times as likely to become infected as those who get the shots, the study found, basing its conclusions on data from Los Angeles county in California.

Hospitalisations are particularly high in Texas and Florida. This week the death rate in Florida was higher than it has ever been throughout the pandemic. According to the New York Times database the state is suffering a seven-day average of 228 new reported deaths, which is substantially worse than its two previous peaks in August 2020 and January this year.

The rising death rate brings Florida’s total death toll to 42,731. The state reported 26,203 new Covid cases to the CDC on Wednesday, the Miami Herald reported.

The full wrath of the surge in cases is being felt in a relatively small number of states in the south, where vaccination rates are relatively low compared with other parts of the country. Alabama has run out of ICU beds as its hospital capacity failed to meet the rise in seriously ill Covid patients.

Nationally, 52% of the US population is now fully vaccinated, but that rate falls to 46% in Alabama – the lowest in the country – according to data compiled by the New York Times. A mere 12% of all hospital patients in the state have had the Covid vaccine.

US deaths are running at more than 1,100 a day, the highest level since mid-March, and new cases per day are averaging over 152,000.

Texas and Kentucky have also reported more Covid-19 patients in their hospitals than an any other time since the pandemic began. At least five other states, Arkansas, Louisiana, Hawaii, Mississippi and Oregon, have already broken their hospitalisation records.

The Florida Republican governor, Ron DeSantis, has taken a belligerent stand against mask mandates in schools and other protective measures. In March he declared: “We’ve had tremendous success” but now Covid records are being broken in his state.

As infections, hospitalisations and deaths rise there, according to local Florida media, the dramatic uptick in cases is pushing many hospitals to the brink of ICU capacity. In Orange county in the centre of the state more than 95% of those requiring hospital care are unvaccinated.

There is also growing medical alarm in Florida that hospitalisations and deaths are happening among a younger age range of people aged 20 to 50 who have fewer underlying conditions.

Chirag Patel, an assistant chief medical officer in Jacksonville, told the New York Times: “We’ve had more patients this time around that have passed away at a younger age with very few if any medical problems,” he said. “They simply come in with Covid, and they don’t make it out of the hospital.”

Though southern states are being battered the hardest, the impact of the Delta variant is not exclusively being felt in the south. South Dakota has seen its new cases increase sixfold in the past two weeks – with a total of 3,819 new cases over 14 days compared with 644 in the previous equivalent period.

Health experts are pinning the rise on the annual motorcycle rally that was held over 10 days in August in Sturgis in the west of the state. The event was attended by more than half a million bikers, many of whom were unvaccinated and unmasked.

The 2020 Sturgis rally had a similar effect. The CDC said that last year’s gathering caused “widespread transmission” of Covid.

Confronted by the mounting pressures bearing down on health systems in pockets of the US, the Biden administration is redoubling efforts to increase vaccination rates. Following the full approval granted by the US Food and Drug Administration for the Pfizer vaccine this week, major corporations have also begun to up the ante.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 08-30-2021

(08-29-2021, 09:21 PM)unity100 Wrote: Amazingly some research showed that science, proof based counter arguments seem to be more effective than thought before. However even when someone finds out the actual reality of something that goes against a conspiracy theory, s/he would still find it very difficult to go against the social group and openly advocate the truth. So these groups enforce conformity no different than how religious groups did throughout history - you violate even one creed, you are outcast. Like how they somewhat turned against Trump just because Trump suggested that 'maybe' they should get vaccinated.

Humm that is interesting. I was convinced that science had become a dirty word for them. But how is this process supposed to take place if they do not trust the data that is presented?

(08-29-2021, 09:21 PM)unity100 Wrote: Schizophrenia angle is also very interesting - because schizophrenia seems to manifest differently in different cultures. For example, whereas in US, schizoprhenics generally report 'hearing things' or 'people' telling them to do this criminal act, harm this other person, or this other person is out to get you, 'something is afoot', 'they are after you' etc etc, schizophrenics in India in the same research in general reported hearing voices telling them to 'do your homework', 'call your mother', 'why arent you calling your relatives', 'you are irresponsable', 'study harder', 'why are you neglecting cleaning' and so on.

This is an interesting bit because such effects of schizhophrenia may be different from country to country, and if anything like extended marijuana usage is causing such effects, the effects could be greatly different from culture to culture. The 'hostile' atmosphere of US may be causing 'hostile' experiences, for example.

These tangents may have very interesting implications in explaining the origin of things, however that's a large topic.

I was not aware of this much difference based on where people live, but I must admit that even here in Canada there are significant differences with our very close friends of the USA.

(08-29-2021, 09:21 PM)unity100 Wrote: Beliefs do not change the results of actions. The material says that even unborn babies who are attached to the fetus in the mother's womb are responsible with every single thought and action they take in that unborn state.

And really, lets put it in street speak: If one of those people caused someone you love, someone dear to you die by getting them infected, what difference would what they believed 'in their heart' would make. The deed is done, and the doer is responsible with the deed.

It does not change the result. Yes people will die and hospitals will fill up. I think it does affect the attached Karma though. If someone deeply believe they are being altruistic and helping save people by sharing information about vaccine induced zombification, I think this has important implications on Karma.

After all, we come here to be thoroughly confused and so what matters is not so much what is "real", but rather what we do based on our beliefs.

(08-29-2021, 09:21 PM)unity100 Wrote: From that, what i can say is that these people are simply wrong, and their belief in these things are exactly like the beliefs of people in religions and their need to protect their faith or their status in their social group through these religions, which can easily cause great harm to the society until prevented explicitly.

I have been told that my belief in science will cause great harm to society, even that I will be tried for crimes against humanity (if I survive having been vaccinated).

But for me, none of this matters. It's all illusion. What matters is how we interact with each others, how we love people no matter what. I love those that believe I am losing my soul. I love you Unity who like me have a preference for rational thinking and evidence-based data. But above all I am making the choice to love no matter what. I also love those who think this makes me a crazy lunatic.  BigSmile  Heart

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeiwoUnion - 08-30-2021

Patrick, I see you saying 'I love' a lot. I'm interested in hearing your definition of what are you actually 'doing'.

I need some clarification as I seem to be doing STS work instead of STO in my apparent confusion, silly me.

Jokes aside, I have hard time recognizing myself from unity100's descriptions. Even the strict, almost dogmatic, definition of positive polarisation (think others before yourself) is just.. I don't know what to say other than it's too narrow. Even fourth density positive polarisation begins the appreciation of wisdom alongside compassion where the self might be the best object of service over others when the net positive of the collective polarity gain is higher this way. Self is other self and vice versa, which starts to become quite evident in positive social memory complex. I'm certain unity100 sees the wisdom of their own words but I have hard times. Contagious diseases will vanish, if people would be vaccinated against each currently present? This is borderline scientism, and I quite don't recognize Ra's teachings from the message unity100 brings forth. You know, there is a timeline in potentiation where a black adept wipes the whole planet out with a plague (heh). Beliefs don't manifest but all is thought, a mind contains all. To me it is obvious that the illusory 3D stage play doesn't follow some arbitrary rules just because they have been written down in some science journal. While I do agree that disregarding 3D reality as it manifests is folly, however disregarding the truths of others as just 'wrong', because of the narrow ruleset one chooses to follow is equally narrowminded. All of this is easily countered by the classical 'where's the proof' argument, so why do I bother? I bother, because my 'job' is to make people think, it is my great honor/duty, as confederation would say.

As last thought experiment I ask you, what is Cern and what is studied there?

Regarding love. What I do is smile internally with acceptance in my heart. My wife sometimes catches me doing this when reading a post. She ask why I have this goofy smile on my face and I can't really explain it. The post might be something that is attacking me or anything that I disagree with. And I smile anyway because I am starting to see beyond the surface. Not only are we supposed to disagree, but these sides exists for the only purpose of transcending them. They are not there so one side may be right and the other wrong. They are there to teach us to let go and accept and love no matter what. I was really trying hard to figure out why we seem to be living in two different realities in relation to the narrative on Covid vaccination and this is the result of my search. I asked and I was answered. Love is the answer. It's a choice of attitude with which you respond and react to all catalysts.

CERN and the LHC are currently helping disprove materialism. Eventually one of these experiments, a future much more powerful version, will show evidence that light is the basic constituent of physicality and that it is itself only information. So reality is just information or some would say mentation.

What is unkind in the black adept wiping out humanity is that it robs entities from the very little time we have left to do 3D work. But on the other hand, it would enable 4D positive to appear so much faster.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Nikki - 08-30-2021

(08-30-2021, 01:08 PM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: Patrick, I see you saying 'I love' a lot. I'm interested in hearing your definition of what are you actually 'doing'.

I need some clarification as I seem to be doing STS work instead of STO in my apparent confusion, silly me.

Sometimes what our brother or sister says or indicates is the truth it is actually a gift, it does make one think, and deeply look within the self. As I read some of these posts from those of the same, I find them confusing because when thinking gets involved I do not see the logic and does not make sense. I try and see all things in love from the heart. I too have noticed many beliefs on this site that contradict the teachings of truth, but we are all on a path, not one the same. This thread has offered great teachings of acceptance of others, knowledge of self, and if our understanding, intuition or does not feel right is challenged then it is not for us. One in love can try and make a difference but the other has to be open to receive, if not bless them and walk on sister to serve those with open minds and hearts. In love.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeiwoUnion - 08-30-2021

(08-30-2021, 01:31 PM)Patrick Wrote: Regarding love. What I do is smile internally with acceptance in my heart. My wife sometimes catches me doing this when reading a post. She ask why I have this goofy smile on my face and I can't really explain it. The post might be something that is attacking me or anything that I disagree with. And I smile anyway because I am starting to see beyond the surface. Not only are we supposed to disagree, but these sides exists for the only purpose of transcending them. They are not there so one side may be right and the other wrong. They are there to teach us to let go and accept and love no matter what. I was really trying hard to figure out why we seem to be living in two different realities in relation to the narrative on Covid vaccination and this is the result of my search. I asked and I was answered. Love is the answer. It's a choice of attitude with which you respond and react to all catalysts.

Nice answer, I know what you mean.

Quote:CERN and the LHC are currently helping disprove materialism. Eventually one of these experiments, a future much more powerful version, will show evidence that light is the basic constituent of physicality and that it is itself only information. So reality is just information or some would say mentation.

Mhm. What LHC actually is, is the world's largest (and tech packed) 'circle'. The same we invoke when doing, for example, the ritual of the lesser pentagram. The scientists there use it to manifest reality along their predicted paths, or via new particles. Is it not peculiar that they come up with the funkiest particles 'in potentiation' (=in theory via math) and then manage to 'find' them in very hard to explain experiments. Manifestation of basic matter straight from the void using occultist-high technology. They wish to play God. Haha, it's quite ironic that they already are by default, isn't it?

Quote:What is unkind in the black adept wiping out humanity is that it robs entities from the very little time we have left to do 3D work. But on the other hand, it would enable 4D positive to appear so much faster.

Please, could we keep this one in the potentiation fields? I don't think it's manifesting, for now.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - tadeus - 08-30-2021

(08-30-2021, 01:40 PM)Patrick Wrote: CERN and the LHC are currently helping disprove materialism. Eventually one of these experiments, a future much more powerful version, will show evidence that light is the basic constituent of physicality and that it is itself only information. So reality is just information or some would say mentation.

... and they have a nice mascot.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Nomadic Mike - 08-30-2021

(08-30-2021, 01:46 PM)Patrick Wrote: What is unkind in the black adept wiping out humanity is that it robs entities from the very little time we have left to do 3D work. But on the other hand, it would enable 4D positive to appear so much faster.

Please correct me if wrong, but my understanding is that the previous 2 harvests have had little able/willing to ascend to the next plane. Because of that, a lot of Wanderers are here by choice in order to elevate the vibrational frequencies of Gaia through her movements. If that were the case and some of the elites of humanity have a similar understanding, there may be reason to identify those that would not be ready and placed back into the queue of later reincarnation for here or otherwise. These times are rather unfortunate, as a trained biochemist and nurse my regional hospitals are denying employment without a regular PCR test at employee expense or receiving multiple vaccinations for an illness that is in a replicability crisis at the moment. These places are in dire need of experience, but have put their foot down at their own loss.

I am reminded of a book by a Scottish physician in the 19th century, "Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds" by Charles McKay. People can be frightened to death, and the fearporn over 18 months is showing rapid aging in more than a significant portion of my local population. It's quite sad.

Edited for grammar.

I am not sure I understand your meaning. But regarding this third and last minor cycle that is ending, we have a lot of incarnate wanderers indeed. Wanderers are here first to increase the presence of love and second to make an example of their lives in order to inspire those very close to making The Choice. Like I mentioned before I don't believe anything that is happening is important in and of itself. The only thing that is important, in my opinion, is how people react to what is happening and how we treat each others.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Nomadic Mike - 08-30-2021

(08-30-2021, 09:06 PM)Patrick Wrote: I am not sure I understand your meaning. But regarding this third and last minor cycle that is ending, we have a lot of incarnate wanderers indeed. Wanderers are here first to increase the presence of love and second to make an example of their lives in order to inspire those very close to making The Choice. Like I mentioned before I don't believe anything that is happening is important in and of itself. The only thing that is important, in my opinion, is how people react to what is happening and how we treat each others.

I see, my intent was to relay a potential understanding that the elites see a great deal of the population who can't or won't be worth harvest and are using their ability placing them back into the cycle of rebirth. I'm reminded of Edward Bernays' 1928 book "Propoganda", nearly a play-by-play of today, granted this was post Lysenkoism/Holodomor. This may be intentional in order to benefit the future harvest, a massive depopulation event has potential to further the intrinsic value of who remains. Of course depops have happened in the recent past, eastern Europe had 3 just in the past 100 years.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Nikki - 08-31-2021

(08-30-2021, 08:04 PM)tadeus Wrote:
(08-30-2021, 01:40 PM)Patrick Wrote: CERN and the LHC are currently helping disprove materialism. Eventually one of these experiments, a future much more powerful version, will show evidence that light is the basic constituent of physicality and that it is itself only information. So reality is just information or some would say mentation.

... and they have a nice mascot.

Shiva, the destroyer. That was interesting, thanks for sharing.

(08-30-2021, 09:12 PM)Nomadic Mike Wrote:
(08-30-2021, 09:06 PM)Patrick Wrote: I am not sure I understand your meaning. But regarding this third and last minor cycle that is ending, we have a lot of incarnate wanderers indeed. Wanderers are here first to increase the presence of love and second to make an example of their lives in order to inspire those very close to making The Choice. Like I mentioned before I don't believe anything that is happening is important in and of itself. The only thing that is important, in my opinion, is how people react to what is happening and how we treat each others.

I see, my intent was to relay a potential understanding that the elites see a great deal of the population who can't or won't be worth harvest and are using their ability placing them back into the cycle of rebirth. I'm reminded of Edward Bernays' 1928 book "Propoganda", nearly a play-by-play of today, granted this was post Lysenkoism/Holodomor. This may be intentional in order to benefit the future harvest, a massive depopulation event has potential to further the intrinsic value of who remains. Of course depops have happened in the recent past, eastern Europe had 3 just in the past 100 years.

That is a very unique thought, something that needs to be examined within each of us. I read that Ra is not really concerned about what is happening during the harvest, which surprised me. Ra does mention it will be a difficult time. So this could be a test for humanity as a whole and individually. There is also the belief that I have encountered that the elite hate humans as a whole, know it is time for harvest and that are not part of it and will take as many with them as possible. So many possibilities are at our door right now. For self accept all possibilities, it is an infinite quantum field, but we do have the gift of free will and be given a choice, each individual, will choose for themselves. Many years ago, these words were spoken loud and clear within self, "Even Jesus was Tested" and those words have been part of my path.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 08-31-2021

The negatives have no control over the cycle of rebirth of entities, they can only create conditions that makes it more difficult for us to make the choices that would enable us to exit that cycle. I would suggest to ignore their attempts as much as possible and keep on loving other selves whatever they believe, say or do. When done authentically this is how one exit the cycle of rebirth. Wanderers can show the way in this if we do not let ourselves be swept into the maelstrom.

(08-31-2021, 07:40 AM)Patrick Wrote: The negatives have no control over the cycle of rebirth of entities, they can only create conditions that makes it more difficult for us to make the choices that would enable us to exit that cycle. I would suggest to ignore their attempts as much as possible and keep on loving other selves whatever they believe, say or do. When done authentically this is how one exit the cycle of rebirth. Wanderers can show the way in this if we do not let ourselves be swept into the maelstrom.

I am not worried about being swept anywhere. Personally look at all this as learning experiences and accepting and understanding all brothers and sisters, no matter their choices, even the negative side. But to do that, feel I must be aware and understand the choices to become a better messenger of the Creator.

I am with you, the negatives, do not have control, only the power we give them through our beliefs, thoughts and support. Their traps are fear, money, control, lose of stuff, etc. We are seeing that now. Love for all is our power, to create the light that will overtake the darkness to help build a path to the Creator so brothers and sisters see the light and can choose for themselves. See the love in all that is happening right now, light and darkness are only different degrees of vibration, but are one, within and without.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeiwoUnion - 08-31-2021

I'd suggest the Journeys book trilogy by Robert Monroe to those who want to gain insight about what confused souls (or more closely aspects/incarnations) do and where they tend to go after the end of an incarnation.

(08-31-2021, 08:20 AM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: I'd suggest the Journeys book trilogy by Robert Monroe to those who want to gain insight about what confused souls (or more closely aspects/incarnations) do and where they tend to go after the end of an incarnation.

Thank you LeiwoUnion, read parts through amazon and it does sound very interesting and may be a benefit to those who search.

(08-30-2021, 08:47 PM)Nomadic Mike Wrote:
(08-30-2021, 01:46 PM)Patrick Wrote:

These times are rather unfortunate, as a trained biochemist and nurse my regional hospitals are denying employment without a regular PCR test at employee expense or receiving multiple vaccinations for an illness that is in a replicability crisis at the moment. These places are in dire need of experience, but have put their foot down at their own loss.

Found this information that you may find interesting, as they try to mandate the jab, apparently under the laws as it stands, they cannot not mandate a EUA vaccine. That is why they are changing the name to comirnaty but it is the same thing and also under EUA. Here is a link from Children's Health Defense for your information. May it bring you peace and light the way to your rights.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/no-one-can-force-you-pfizers-comirnaty-vaccine/?utm_source=salsa&eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=4050fe4d-20c9-40cb-bba6-a999ea641ee3

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Nikki - 09-01-2021

This article is about a woman who fought for her husband's life. Went to court to have her husband treated in the hospital with ivermectin, while on a ventilator, it was his only chance, had to go to court and won. May this guide and support those in the same situation that there is always a hope in love. A glimpse of the power of love for one another.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_breakingnews/ohio-judge-orders-hospital-to-treat-ventilated-covid-19-patient-with-ivermectin_3972447.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email2&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-08-31-3&mktids=699f62a5a70e17ad2cf971608f7acb40&est=9bjdiKH0j52j46ECb2X3XvFN0frf19Ts0tojk76wy78aNRUPF5O%2FprpvL%2BgRsh4ikgwnNw%3D%3D

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - KaliSouth - 09-19-2021

I don't think we need to spread fear about this. If you don't want to take the vaccine don't take, but we don't need to come up with reasons not to.

I am fully vaccinated (Pfizer) and have been doing past life regressions as normal, both at home and with a therapist. I'm communicating with my guidance system and I've been astral traveling and working on my chakras as normal too.

Apart from a bit of swelling and soreness after the second shot (and the obvious immune boost), the vaccine has not made one bit of difference to my life.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - tadeus - 09-19-2021

An interesting but not surprising fact about the fiction:

Meluzzi: in high places they made false vaccines, they proposed it to me too

Quote:Prof. Alessandro Meluzzi: "A good part of those who have been vaccinated, from a certain sphere onwards, have taken false vaccines. I certify this because they proposed it to me too. Do you know what my answer was that made me pass definitively for crazy? Because I don't want to sully my karma. And that's the only thing that gives me the courage today to still be here fighting and not be hiding in a basement like a rat."

About Health and Freedom - Video extract from a meeting with Professor Alessandro Meluzzi in San Marino as part of the series of meetings organized by Salute Attiva.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

This video shows that in Australia it is official part and the beginning of the New World Order:

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 09-19-2021

(09-19-2021, 07:26 AM)KaliSouth Wrote: I don't think we need to spread fear about this. If you don't want to take the vaccine don't take, but we don't need to come up with reasons not to.

I am fully vaccinated (Pfizer) and have been doing past life regressions as normal, both at home and with a therapist. I'm communicating with my guidance system and I've been astral traveling and working on my chakras as normal too.

Apart from a bit of swelling and soreness after the second shot (and the obvious immune boost), the vaccine has not made one bit of difference to my life.

thank you for sharing this information.

I'm curious to know when did you take your 2nd shot. based on my learning on nano particle, it took several months for the particle to fully integrated with body.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Dtris - 09-20-2021

(01-13-2021, 01:37 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: zedro, you had me until you mentioned the frontline doctors association.

I remember viewing their "press conference" form last summer and I found it all very strange. What is this group? Why am I just now hearing about them? Hell, I remember when I first watched the video and I couldn't even find a website for them.

Honestly, I don't know s***. Like, I really don't know what they're all about. I just know they don't resonate with me

Another thing: the woman in your video was one of the many who stormed the capitol the other day :/

I also have a thing with people who claim masks don't work............. seriously? Put on a mask, light a lighter, and see if you can blow the flame out. If it's a decent mask, you can't. Thus, your breath (and all the saliva and germs in there,) is going to be contained BY THE MASK. THUS, germs and viruses have a much smaller chance of escaping your mouth-hole and infecting others if you are wearing a mask.

It's not rocket science people....

EDIT: geez, and I just watched some of that video. She really says "the people who die from covid-19 are people who are kinda destined to die in this period anyway"

yep, that's a half-truth right there. Noooooooo thank you Smile

Mask Research Summary

On masks the science is actually pretty well not in favor. The above is by the Swiss, so you know they are neutral. It also cites every study mentioned both with positive and negative evidence of mask efficacy, in case you want to read on your own.