Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 08-22-2021

Low Levels of Iron - Covid Agenda - Iron protects against Astral Negative Entities
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/low-levels-of-iron-covid-agenda-iron-protects-against-astral-negative-entities

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - omcasey - 08-22-2021

Did you see part 2 to that?? put out yesterday.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 08-22-2021

(08-21-2021, 04:38 PM)Margan Wrote: Anders since Sweden seems to be one of the more sensible countries left on this planet - I am curious - how is covid news being relayed in the media? for example if you watch your news on TV. What do they say? do they say how many infected or dead there are? do they talk about vaccinations and how many are vaccinated? do they show video clips inciting people to get vaxxed? do they make sad shocked faces?
I have noticed news coverage (in general) seems to get more and more hysterical. Not only about Corona but also - the other day the news anchor reported that apparently the climate change was a lot worse than expected yadda yadda blablabla - shocked horrified expression on their face.
They are always so shocked! what happened to journalistic neutrality?
(in the winter when there was snow (yes imagine snow in december, incredible huh  RollEyes ) they made a breaking news special edition.
The news anchor with "bigshockingeyes" - "if you see this and have only just tuned in - please DO NOT LEAVE THE HOUSE! there is snow in the streets (screenshot to a guy in the street standing there, maybe couple cms snow on the ground, not more, and dude was pointing to a bus sign saying with "bigshockingeyes" "the buses are still going but they might stop ANY MINUTE if this continues and it WILL continue to snow")
Then screenshot to a reporter standing on a mountain top, windy and snowing - "we have ONE METER snow on this mountain top  "bigshockingeyes" and as you see it still CONTINUES to snow" and on and on they went... I turned it off )
And covid reporting is not much different, always drama drama. I don't recall news being that hysterical when I was younger....

LOL! Gosh so true.
News is so hysterical as time has made them all lose grip!!!! We are the only critters left with a shred of sanity.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - unity100 - 08-22-2021

(08-16-2021, 01:51 PM)Margan Wrote: Patrick maybe you could refrain from calling the anti vaccination narrative STS, I don't think it is our place here to judge

Jeopardizing other people's health based on selfish justifications is as sts as it gets. And it is everyone's place to judge - everyone is affected.

My country almost beat covid, only to get struck by the Delta variant cooked in India through irresponsibility of neoliberal Indian government and right wing conservatives who backed it. Before that there was the Brasilian variant, produced in Brazil with a similar government. And even before that, the first known major and more lethal variant was cooked in UK, with a similar government backed by similar people.

Quote:The people speaking out against the experimental gene therapies called vaccines come from all different background, many scientists and doctors among them

A vaccine is not gene therapy. That's just unscientific nonsense. Someone 'calling it out' on Internet does not change actual reality. Even if those persons were actual professionals - there are those who believe in flat earth and the like despite having completed masters.

People should stop believing everything they read on internet. 

Years will pass. Those who propagate such nonsense will be proven wrong like they have been proven wrong before. Just have a look at similar nonsense from history.

[Image: H8e9QFF.jpg]

[Image: SW5GqMP.jpg]

[Image: nZJ6JB5.jpg]

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 08-22-2021

Humm, so then it's: "Same old. Same Old".

(08-22-2021, 06:39 PM)unity100 Wrote: [Image: SW5GqMP.jpg]

It's fascinating to see this from the past.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 08-22-2021

(08-22-2021, 01:36 PM)omcasey Wrote: Did you see part 2 to that?? put out yesterday.
thank you for your information,  I just watched after seeing your post :-)
https://odysee.com/@CosmicAgency:c/iron-anemia-2--astral-entities-(2):6

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - unity100 - 08-22-2021

(08-22-2021, 07:09 PM)Patrick Wrote: Humm, so then it's: "Same old. Same Old".

Unfortunately, it does seem to be like that.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Margan - 08-22-2021

Wow! those old articles were a great read, thanks Unity! Smile
nice to see there were always doctors courageous and intelligent enough to speak out.

On another note, my sources tell me that in France those unwashed unvaccinated hippies are now forbidden from entering supermarkets.
I say, rightly so! Starve them! those terrorists do not deserve to eat!!!! they are a THREAT TO HUMANITY!!!!

This might not be enough though... what else could be done? let's see....

- chain them to a pole at the market place, wearing a sign " I chose not to get vaccinated" and let bystanders have their way with them  - an "oldie but goodie", courtesy of the Middle Ages

- throw them in the arena with hungry lions for a fair fight - a favorite Roman pastime
(I think France and Italy indeed have a couple of those arenas left - and the bored zoo lions would love to get out for a bit I presume - looks like a done deal)

- and the final solution - let them do slave labor in a camp where they will be taught to master  the fine art of "concentration" - very successful during the 1930s and 1940s in Germany

I am sure we will find a democratic and humanitarian approach to this problem Smile History shows us the way.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ada - 08-23-2021

Up until now, the loudest and most persistent are those who oppose the Covid-19 vaccine.
I respect one's choice of not taking the vaccine, I am not going to shame or belittle them, however. It does become somewhat of a problem, when those beliefs/ideas regarding one's choice of not taking the vaccine, are spread unto others as 'truth, this, is when it turns into possibly dangerous and misleading misinformation.
Does that make sense?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Margan - 08-23-2021

Ada, this has been covered before but I will gladly tell you again in case you missed it.
there are people who are for this vaccine and those who are against ist.

Pro - Those for use mostly mainstream source, tv and news media for their decision, there are doctors, virologists and also big pharma among them.

Contra -Those against it, there have also been studies conducted and there are doctors and also virologists speaking out against it. Even one nobel prize winner and the inventor of the MrNA technique Dr Robert Malone among them. Can you simply dismiss those highly educated people as "misinformed bullshitters".
Plus those are for the most part NOT affiliated with pharma.

Are you saying that those scientists and doctors who have made their studies and come to different conclusions than the official narrative, news media and big pharma suggests - that they must all be wrong and lying?
Do you have the medical expertise to judge any of those claims or is it just a gut feeling  "it is on TV and in the news non-stop that we need to get vaxxed so it must be true- and BIden said it as well" (and as we know politicians always have our best at heart don't they - and since we live in a democracy they are surely not being bribed or corrupted RollEyes )
And lastly, since you claim anti-this vacc is all misinformation and potentially dangerous, what do you suggest? is it censorship you suggest?
because it is always only one side suggesting this - and you know which.
But to make an informed decision one needs to have all the information available right?
the pros and the cons?
so why should this then be a problem to have different views and studies out there?
On this thread there are different views as well, some people provide links supporting the pro and others the contra.
do you think people are so dumb that we have to present them the solution on a silver platter and the opinions and studies made by people who come to another conclusion have to be destroyed?

One more thing re "lethal misinformation":
how would you feel if one of your relatives got the jab because TV and news constantly repeat it is a beneficial life-saver and needs to be done to get us out of the pandemic and then that relative died one day later of lung embolism?
Would you feel "well informed" that such event could indeed happen?
I know such person, this is the owner of a greek restaurant who died after his first jab of Pfizer.
His wife is devastated and going into early retirement. How do you think she and the rest of the family feels -her husband  took the jab because everyone said it was safe and important to do so and it killed him?
I have not known a single person who died from the covid but now I do know one who did not survive the vaccine.
Many of the so-called vaccine-skeptics have seen for themselves or with loved ones side effects - on one demonstration in Munich there was a girl who has been sitting in a wheelchair since she got a tetanus shot in her teenage years.
How do you think such people feel at the prospect of potentially mandatory vaccines for the whole population? Do you think they would welcome such a move by politics?
(now I am not saying tetanus is all bad, I got it myself before my OP, this is just to illustrate my point that there are indeed side effects to all those things, the conventional vaccines that have been out a long time and even more so those entirely new generations of jabs)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeiwoUnion - 08-23-2021

(08-23-2021, 03:27 AM)Margan Wrote: One more thing re "lethal misinformation":
how would you feel if one of your relatives got the jab because TV and news constantly repeat it is a beneficial life-saver and needs to be done to get us out of the pandemic and then that relative died one day later of lung embolism?
Would you feel "well informed" that such event could indeed happen?
I know such person, this is the owner of a greek restaurant who died after his first jab of Pfizer.
His wife is devastated and going into early retirement. How do you think she and the rest of the family feels -her husband  took the jab because everyone said it was safe and important to do so and it killed him?
I have not known a single person who died from the covid but now I do know one who did not survive the vaccine.
Many of the so-called vaccine-skeptics have seen for themselves or with loved ones side effects - on one demonstration in Munich there was a girl who has been sitting in a wheelchair since she got a tetanus shot in her teenage years.
How do you think such people feel at the prospect of potentially mandatory vaccines for the whole population? Do you think they would welcome such a move by politics?
(now I am not saying tetanus is all bad, I got it myself before my OP, this is just to illustrate my point that there are indeed side effects to all those things, the conventional vaccines that have been out a long time and even more so those entirely new generations of jabs)

Yes but 'Greater Good' and/or statistics..! ( Note, this was a sarcastic post)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - David_1 - 08-23-2021

How many are aware that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recently stated that they have evidence that those who have taken the vaccines pose a greater risk to spreading than those who have not?
   The CDC also said there is no significant benefit from wearing masks.
   Obviously, these reports have been suppressed.

I am convinced we as a planet will work through this mess, but it would be easier if we were not deceived by some in positions of power.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 08-23-2021

David, is this what you are referring to?

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/science/science-briefs/fully-vaccinated-people.html

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Anders - 08-23-2021

Watch out for the AY3 sub-strain of the delta variant and the new delta-plus variant. The picture is getting scary. If I take the current vaccine, how many more shots will be needed? Do the ivory tower scientists even know? A whack-a-mole game can only be won if you control the moles.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Nikki - 08-23-2021

If the jabs where a positive loving thing for humanity force would not be necessary, dictatorship would not be necessary, loss of freedom would not be necessary, lockdowns are for people in jail while telling us it is for the betterment of all on this planet? Forced vaccination is happening to our brothers and sisters all over the world. denying the right to free will. Many are trying to share knowledge so that others can make a decision based on the two sides, we live in a world where two sides to everything does exist called polarity, it always has and people where always allowed to choose which side they wish to experience. If one searches and becomes aware, this rises consciousness, understanding, compassion and most of all love for all. Many are giving their gift of free will and have chosen to go the way of Government, etc. The teachings in this forum do speak of this and how information is there for us to grow and decide which path we will choose. That is everyone's gift and right. You do not see anyone unjabbed trying to force others not to get vaccinated, by cutting off their lively hood and human rights to freedom. I only see one side of polarity forcing its beliefs on the other and it makes one wonder why, I just do not see the love in forcing anyone against their will. There is a thread about those who have received the vaccination to share their opinions as well, the other side is on this forum. All thoughts come from within, one should always search within self when one points at another outside of self as wrong or dangerous and misleading misinformation, that is judgement the very thing you say we should not do or feel. It is best to just love all that is chosen in these times and stop blaming a group that is not like you. All through any forum there are different opinions and needs of posters, if you go to a thread that you do not feel right about, do not go there it is not for you. Shared in love.

(08-23-2021, 08:18 AM)Nikki Wrote: ...You do not see anyone unjabbed trying to force others not to get vaccinated, by cutting off their lively hood and human rights to freedom. I only see one side of polarity forcing its beliefs on the other and it makes one wonder why, I just do not see the love in forcing anyone against their will...

I do not see any "sides" on this forum trying to force others into anything. I think seekers of the Law of One pretty much all share disdain for control and enforcement.

What I observe is people trying to convince themselves that their point of view is valid. This should not be needed since all point of views are valid but we like having that reassurance nonetheless. The other thing I observe is people trying to convince others that their point of view is better. That is another matter of course, but I do not see anyone trying to enforce their point of view. For one thing, that would be against the rules.

I agree that what our societies are doing right now, with all the coercive efforts, are actually working against their cause of promoting vaccination. Instead, as you said, it is having the opposite effect. They will pay the price by facing the result that less people will get vaccinated. I hope our societies will learn from this at least.

(08-23-2021, 09:00 AM)Patrick Wrote: The other thing I observe is people trying to convince others that their point of view is better. That is another matter of course, but I do not see anyone trying to enforce their point of view. For one thing, that would be against the rules.

I agree that what our societies are doing right now, with all the coercive efforts, are actually working against their cause of promoting vaccination. Instead, as you said, it is having the opposite effect. They will pay the price by facing the result that less people will get vaccinated. I hope our societies will learn from this at least.

That is for example what you do when you write the anti-vaxx "movement" are being STS. By doing that you imply that the pro-vaccination is better or STO.... which is your own view.
That is even against Ras own words - forgive me I do not find the exact quote but he said something like we should not and could not gauge anothers polarity and STS / STO.
And you are doing just that with a sweeping statement of a whole bunch of heterogenous people who have all different reasons and views for being against this official vaccination narrative.
I asked you please not to do this but I see you have left your post the way it was.

(08-23-2021, 09:00 AM)Patrick Wrote:
(08-23-2021, 08:18 AM)Nikki Wrote: ...You do not see anyone unjabbed trying to force others not to get vaccinated, by cutting off their lively hood and human rights to freedom. I only see one side of polarity forcing its beliefs on the other and it makes one wonder why, I just do not see the love in forcing anyone against their will...

I do not see any "sides" on this forum trying to force others into anything. I think seekers of the Law of One pretty much all share disdain for control and enforcement.

What I observe is people trying to convince themselves that their point of view is valid. This should not be needed since all point of views are valid but we like having that reassurance nonetheless. The other thing I observe is people trying to convince others that their point of view is better. That is another matter of course, but I do not see anyone trying to enforce their point of view. For one thing, that would be against the rules.

I agree with your points of love and allowing free choice.  Yes, have noted some trying to force others to see things their way by insulting, by name calling and every time someone does judge another, it causes defensiveness.  STS or STO is a choice not something we should use to judge another by that one is better than other.  It is a teacher of love.  The last thing one would ever find in these teachings is judgment of some against others.  As far as those trying to control and delete our free will, there is karma, and how her beauty will play out, is always a beautiful site.  

(08-23-2021, 09:11 AM)Margan Wrote: That is for example what you do when you write the anti-vaxx "movement" are being STS. By doing that you imply that the pro-vaccination is better or STO.... which is your  own view.
That is even against Ras own words - forgive me I do not find the exact quote but he said something like we should not and could not gauge anothers polarity and STS / STO.
And you are doing just that with a sweeping statement of a whole bunch of heterogenous people who have all different reasons and views for being against this official vaccination narrative.
I asked you please not to do this but I see you have left your post the way it was.

Yes we did have that discussion and I agreed that it was not a good idea. So since then I have stopped sharing this belief of mine. Because I cannot see how I could phrase it so that others do not feel judged by that belief. There is just too much attachment at this point.

But I am not going to go and edit past posts, starting down that path would just create a big mess of confusion.

This might be hard to believe, but I am not attached to my point of view on vaccination. For example, I do check the links people provide here and I am following Geert Vanden Bossche and keep up to date on his crusade. He managed to force me into digging ever deeper into the science. It's just that so far, I still see the data as showing that vaccination is positively useful. Not just the data, my intuition is also clear with me on this. But whatever people believe, I do challenge my views often by pondering, researching and meditating on such polarizing subjects.

(08-23-2021, 09:38 AM)Nikki Wrote: I agree with your points of love and allowing free choice.  Yes, have noted some trying to force others to see things their way by insulting, by name calling and every time someone does judge another, it causes defensiveness.  STS or STO is a choice not something we should not judge another by that one is better than other.  It is a teacher of love.  The last thing one would ever find in these teachings is judgment of some against others.  As far as those trying to control and delete our free will, there is karma, and how her beauty will play out, is always a beautiful site.  

I would encourage you to report any posts that you come across that insults other members or use name calling towards another member. That behavior goes against forum rules.

Regarding Karma, personally whatever any entity has done, I prefer to forgive them rather than to see them having to suffer their Karma. 11 years ago, I forgave the Elites and all of STS and that brought me a great sense of peace. It helped me remain emotionally detached from their machinations while continuing to promote information and ideas that works against their plans.

(08-23-2021, 10:02 AM)Patrick Wrote:
(08-23-2021, 09:38 AM)Nikki Wrote: I agree with your points of love and allowing free choice.  Yes, have noted some trying to force others to see things their way by insulting, by name calling and every time someone does judge another, it causes defensiveness.  STS or STO is a choice not something we should not judge another by that one is better than other.  It is a teacher of love.  The last thing one would ever find in these teachings is judgment of some against others.  As far as those trying to control and delete our free will, there is karma, and how her beauty will play out, is always a beautiful site.  

I would encourage you to report any posts that you come across that insults other members or use name calling towards another member. That behavior goes against forum rules.

Regarding Karma, personally whatever any entity has done, I prefer to forgive them rather than to see them having to suffer their Karma. 11 years ago, I forgave the Elites and all of STS and that brought me a great sense of peace. It helped me remain emotionally detached from their machinations while continuing to promote information and ideas that works against their plans.

I am not karma, it is a law of the universe. It is a universal teaching tool and we are all subject to the effects of our actions, even thoughts and choices. Do not feel for the Elites or STS but actually thank them for the awakening of many brothers and sisters. The darkness serves the light, it cannot do anything else only what we give them power to do. I am not in charge of karma or what others choose as an experience. I observe and wait for it to reconcile and have the truth come to the light. It always does and hope I am here to experience the beauty of this change to the 4th or 5th density.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 08-23-2021

I would just like to point out that no matter which "side" anyone is on, or if there is no "side" and one has another view altogether, that everyone respect different views. We don't have to agree, but we can still be respectful and tolerant toward those with whom we disagree.

Excerpt from Bring4th Guideline #1

Quote:1) The Cornerstone

The key governing principle of the entire Bring4th community, and all L/L Research social media venues, is the request that all members treat others with respect, especially when disagreeing. The participant may disagree to the bone with an idea without personally attacking the author.

According to the Ra material, we all have an influence over Karma. It is not a static process that will follow its course without input.

Quote:34.4 Questioner: Thank you. Would you define karma?

Ra: I am Ra. Our understanding of karma is that which may be called inertia. Those actions which are put into motion will continue using the ways of balancing until such time as the controlling or higher principle which you may liken unto your braking or stopping is invoked. This stoppage of the inertia of action may be called forgiveness. These two concepts are inseparable.

Quote:17.20 Questioner: How did this aggressive action against a playmate affect Jesus in his spiritual growth? Where did he go after his physical death?

Ra: I am Ra. The entity you call Jesus was galvanized by this experience and began a lifetime of seeking and searching. This entity studied first day and night in its own religious constructs which you call Judaism and was learned enough to be a rabbi, as you call the teach/learners of this particular rhythm or distortion of understanding, at a very young age.

At the age of approximately thirteen and one-half of your years, this entity left the dwelling place of its earthly family, as you would call it, and walked into many other places seeking further information. This went on sporadically until the entity was approximately twenty-five, at which time it returned to its family dwelling, and learned and practiced the art of its earthly father.

When the entity had become able to integrate or synthesize all experiences, the entity began to speak to other-selves and teach/learn what it had felt during the preceding years to be of an worthwhile nature. The entity was absolved karmically of the destruction of an other-self when it was in its last portion of lifetime and spoke upon what you would call a cross saying, “Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.” In forgiveness lies the stoppage of the wheel of action, or what you call karma.

Ra goes as far as saying that the concepts of Karma and Forgiveness are different sides of the same coin.

Basically meaning that Karma is due to a lack of forgiveness.

It ensures that eventually all entities will learn to forgive. Otherwise we continue to suffer our karma until we have learned.

I want to emphasize one thing re the scientific aspect of this whole issue.
Science means debate, exchange of ideas and scientists DISAGREEING with each other. Only in this way can evolution and progress happen.
So if one side tries to sweepingly suppress or even call "misinformation" etc studies and scientists who do not agree with one's own distortion this would not be called science imo. This would be ideology.
My dream is actually to have both sides sitting in a TV studio and openly debating their findings.
You would on the one hand have Dr Robert Malone, Dr Luc Montaignier, and a couple of others whose names I cannot remember right now Tongue
on the other hand the official people from the CDC (Rochelle ... insky ?), Dr Anthony Fauci and I dont know who else features on US TV .
Let them debate, give them equal speaking time and let the public see and decide for themselves.
That would be my wish.

edit: as mods for this TV debate I suggest Diana and Patrick Tongue because they both embody the different views. To guarantee a balanced approach also in this regard Smile

(08-23-2021, 12:42 PM)Patrick Wrote: According to the Ra material, we all have an influence over Karma. It is not a static process that will follow its course without input.

Quote:34.4 Questioner: Thank you. Would you define karma?

Ra: I am Ra. Our understanding of karma is that which may be called inertia. Those actions which are put into motion will continue using the ways of balancing until such time as the controlling or higher principle which you may liken unto your braking or stopping is invoked. This stoppage of the inertia of action may be called forgiveness. These two concepts are inseparable.

Quote:17.20 Questioner: How did this aggressive action against a playmate affect Jesus in his spiritual growth? Where did he go after his physical death?

Ra: I am Ra. The entity you call Jesus was galvanized by this experience and began a lifetime of seeking and searching. This entity studied first day and night in its own religious constructs which you call Judaism and was learned enough to be a rabbi, as you call the teach/learners of this particular rhythm or distortion of understanding, at a very young age.

At the age of approximately thirteen and one-half of your years, this entity left the dwelling place of its earthly family, as you would call it, and walked into many other places seeking further information. This went on sporadically until the entity was approximately twenty-five, at which time it returned to its family dwelling, and learned and practiced the art of its earthly father.

When the entity had become able to integrate or synthesize all experiences, the entity began to speak to other-selves and teach/learn what it had felt during the preceding years to be of an worthwhile nature. The entity was absolved karmically of the destruction of an other-self when it was in its last portion of lifetime and spoke upon what you would call a cross saying, “Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.” In forgiveness lies the stoppage of the wheel of action, or what you call karma.

Ra goes as far as saying that the concepts of Karma and Forgiveness are different sides of the same coin.

Basically meaning that Karma is due to a lack of forgiveness.

It ensures that eventually all entities will learn to forgive. Otherwise we continue to suffer our karma until we have learned.

Thank you for sharing your ideas and thoughts. I see what you are saying, but does not change the fact that it is a law of the universe that we set in motion against ourself by our actions, thoughts and beliefs. If one purposely harms another it sets off the motion until one realizes and stop hurting another. I see forgiveness and acceptance as one and the same and applies to others and self. Ra "This stoppage of the inertia of action may be called forgiveness". Notice that it "may be called forgiveness" and this would also be what forgiveness means to the self.

It is interesting to see how many perceptions we could get on a few lines of writing. But really it does not matter as long as we are on the same path in love to the Creator.

Yes and more to the point Margan, there are no sides in science. Wink

(At least, there should not be: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2719747/)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 08-23-2021

(08-23-2021, 01:28 PM)Patrick Wrote: Yes and more to the point Margan, there are no sides in science. Wink

(At least, there should not be: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2719747/)

You're right. there shouldn't be. But there definitely is, and I am not referring to Covid or vaccines. I mean scientists themselves never agree. Science is either theory or functional—never the ultimate truth. For example, in human biology, we know so little about metabolism as to be virtually ignorant. 

And even replicable empirical evidence is never the ultimate truth. At one point not so long ago Newton's physics reigned, then along came Einstein and quantum mechanics for a bigger picture. Newtonian physics is still functional in many ways, but not the whole picture, and actually wrong from certain perspectives.

The scientific method has value. But I don't personally rely on it as unquestionable for a variety of reasons—one being the human factor involved, and another the idea that there is always more to the picture. It has its place, but that can be put into a sensible perspective. 

I don't see how that disagrees with what I said? Huh
He basically agrees with what I said about ideology /he calls it "beliefs" and he seems to encourage debate also

"In fact, scientific reviewers of journal articles or grant applications—typically in biomedical research—may use the term (e.g., “....it is the consensus in the field...”) often as a justification for shutting down ideas not associated with their beliefs."

I regard consensus science as an extremely pernicious development that ought to be stopped cold in its tracks. Historically, the claim of consensus has been the first refuge of scoundrels; it is a way to avoid debate by claiming that the matter is already settled. Whenever you hear the consensus of scientists agrees on something or other, reach for your wallet, because you’re being had.

And he continues:

Let’s be clear: the work of science has nothing whatever to do with consensus. Consensus is the business of politics. Science, on the contrary, requires only one investigator who happens to be right, which means that he or she has results that are verifiable by reference to the real world. In science consensus is irrelevant. What are relevant are reproducible results. The greatest scientists in history are great precisely because they broke with the consensus. There is no such thing as consensus science. If it’s consensus, it isn’t science. If it's science, it isn't consensus. Period."

This consensus science seems to be what we see in mainstream media at the moment with only that Pro-vacc view discussed and others who have different conclusions and studies re the novel vaccines being shunned and not participating in TV etc debates.
That is why I said I would welcome this open forum debate.
Maybe it is just semantics because I said "sides" (I am a foreigner and I am not a scientist of course) but what else would you call scientists coming to different conclusions? and yeah verifiable results - if Dr Malone says that some nanoparticles are being found in different body parts according to studies being made - what is the result going to be? is there going to be a result? maybe 4 years later? how is the body going to react to it and when ? who knows at that point exactly since all this is novel

Thought I would share this information. I am speechless, doesn't happen often, but it is the next step of control and .....

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-covid-19-vaccine