Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 08-18-2021

(08-18-2021, 03:27 PM)Nikki Wrote:
(08-18-2021, 03:09 PM)confusedseeker Wrote: Now the CDC is coming out and admitting that the vaccines don't really work for any substantial period of time, and that we need boosters, what an utter embarrassment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7vwzukqmA8

The Israel data showed this already, they thought we were too dumb to research it.

They have been talking about boosters for a long time that is what this is all about, CDC is only repeating what many already knew.   Those who got the jabbed, got passports, they will expire and cannot be used until they get the booster jab.  Many of things that are being disclosed now have been talked about by scientists, doctors and many professionals in the know.

Yes, my niece was vaccinated not very long ago and already needs another vaccination or booster.
Why is a booster needed? Does anyone need that? I mean there are different strains of flu viruses and you get one vaxx for that and do not need to get boosters once a year even though there are 3 strains going on at once. My brother and sister are both RNs and they see ppl die every year from the flu and still no booster shot.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 08-18-2021

(08-18-2021, 03:35 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: I think this is the same Doctor you posted before that were calling the anti vaxxers idiots...

Never heard him say anything like that. From what I've seen, he's respectful of other opinions. And that's definitely an alt-middle view. A lot of it agrees with many arguments that were made here (not with the typical conclusions though).

(08-18-2021, 03:38 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote:
(08-18-2021, 03:27 PM)Nikki Wrote:
(08-18-2021, 03:09 PM)confusedseeker Wrote: Now the CDC is coming out and admitting that the vaccines don't really work for any substantial period of time, and that we need boosters, what an utter embarrassment:

The Israel data showed this already, they thought we were too dumb to research it.

They have been talking about boosters for a long time that is what this is all about, CDC is only repeating what many already knew.   Those who got the jabbed, got passports, they will expire and cannot be used until they get the booster jab.  Many of things that are being disclosed now have been talked about by scientists, doctors and many professionals in the know.

Yes, my niece was vaccinated not very long ago and already needs another vaccination or booster.
Why is a booster needed? Does anyone need that? I mean there are different strains of flu viruses and you get one vaxx for that and do not need to get boosters once a year even though there are 3 strains going on at once. My brother and sister are both RNs and they see ppl die every year from the flu and still no booster shot.

In this one, he explains quite well why boosters are not needed in most cases. Also why they will never again be needed in a year or two.

"Turning COVID Into The Common Cold.

There's a good chance this pandemic can be transformed into an endemic common cold, safely and relatively quickly. Here's some good-news science about natural infection, vaccines, boosters, and more"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDRjIuC2eZE

(08-16-2021, 03:58 AM)tadeus Wrote:
(08-15-2021, 11:51 PM)Anders Wrote:
Quote:"I have pointed out that while human bodies will develop in such a way that certain spiritualities can find room in them the materialistic bent which will spread more and more under the guidance of the spirits of darkness will work against this and combat it by physical means. I have told you that the spirits of darkness are going to inspire their human hosts in whom they will be dwelling to find a vaccine that will drive all inclination towards spirituality out of people's souls when they are still very young and this will happen in a roundabout way through the living body. Today bodies are vaccinated against one thing and another in future children will be vaccinated with a substance which it will certainly be possible to produce and this will make them immune so that they do not develop foolish inclinations connected with spiritual life, foolish here of course in the eyes of materialists the whole trend goes in a direction where a way will finally be found to vaccinate bodies so that these bodies will not allow the inclination toward spiritual ideas to develop and all their lives people will believe only in the physical world they perceive with the senses, out of impulses which the medical profession gained from the consumption they themselves suffered." - Rudolf Steiner

Thanks for the correct english translation for this link.

I really wonder what is the actual source of this kind of information? Is it channeling? What is it... seriously?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Nikki - 08-18-2021

(08-18-2021, 03:35 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote:
(08-18-2021, 03:17 PM)Patrick Wrote:

Here is the alt-middle view on this and the explanation of why the CDC is loosing face.

"Are These Vaccines Even Working?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY_Wge_C0I4

I think this is the same Doctor you posted before that were calling the anti vaxxers idiots. This is not alt middle. This man clearly already has a bias. What if we found a couple biologists or virologists that were alt middle? Anyone have anything like that?

Personally as told on previous posts, I will take my chances. Quo talks about how to protect yourself from the virus. That is what should be focused on here. I see Patrick that you are still trying to convince others and what that should do by your posted video. You have no idea if you convince anyone to go against their inner guidance, how are you going to feel if some one you have convinced to taking the jab dies. This is a very sensitive issue and no one is right for another, you are walking on Sacred Ground. This is not a moderator's job, your personal preferences on this case can cause harm. I find so unprofessional, differently not spiritual and loving to the members. Trying to use separation and personal beliefs to try and change the personal options of the posters of this thread to move to your beliefs, because your way is best for all here.

(08-18-2021, 04:04 PM)Nikki Wrote: ...I see Patrick that you are still trying to convince others and what that should do by your posted video...

I am just replying to a video that was posted with another one. If I were trying to convince people, I would be the one posting tons of content non stop. But here I am just providing an alternate point of view when something is posted.

(08-18-2021, 04:04 PM)Nikki Wrote: ...You have no idea if you convince anyone to go against their inner guidance...

I would never wish for anyone to go against their inner guidance. On the contrary, I always tell everyone to follow their instinct. There is no better guidance.

(08-18-2021, 04:04 PM)Nikki Wrote: ...how are you going to feel if some one you have convinced to taking the jab dies...

I already feel bad for all the people that had to, or will, suffer from Covid because they were convinced that vaccination was bad. That being said, I am not suggesting that people get vaccinated. I simply offer alternative content to the content that is posted here.

Surely you are not asking that only anti-vaccination views be allowed to be hosted in this forum?

(08-18-2021, 04:04 PM)Nikki Wrote: ...This is a very sensitive issue and no one is right for another, you are walking on Sacred Ground..., your personal preferences on this case can cause harm.  I find so unprofessional, differently not spiritual and loving to the members.  Trying to use separation and personal beliefs to try and change the personal options of the posters of this thread to move to your beliefs, because your way is best for all here.

That whole argument can be turned on its head.

The anti-vaccination campaign can cause harm. I find the conspiration content that is often shared here to be definitely unloving and fear-based. A great deal of the anti-vaccination content posted here is what I see as being based on separation and personal beliefs that tries to use fear and separation to convince others of their belief that these vaccines are bad. Even to the point of suggesting that vaccination will separate one from its soul or its spirituality. That is some big time use of separation and fear right there.

See what I mean?

So no, I really don't feel bad about providing alt-middle views in response to very far fetched anti-vaccination views.

"...This is not a moderator's job..."

I have not used any moderator powers here so that is non applicable. I am just posting.

This alt-middle doctor, that I often link to, has many videos on spiritual awakening.

Here is one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLtDXk35AWY&t=29s

If anyone can listen to the first 60 seconds of this video and still believe he is not for real, well I could not understand why.

He's a real good guy. True alt-middle sources are rare and hard to find. If there were many others, I would diversify more. But the other ones I know of are much harder to follow. They are not as good interlocutors.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 08-18-2021

(08-18-2021, 03:21 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote:

I can't remember confused, did you get vaxx'd

No I did not.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 08-18-2021

@confused
OK did not know....not being nosey just curious

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 08-19-2021

Imagine if these subjects were not discussed in this current format. If instead we all focused on healing this world. It does not matter what we believe is the worst offender to health (the virus or the vaccine). I think we all agree that we wish this world to heal.

I think our job as lightworkers would be easier if we let go of discussing the surface of things. When we inspire each others with the positive messages of the Confederation, we are unblocking our chakra system and helping the infinite light and love pass through us to heal this world. When instead we post surface information about vaccination, we only help create blockages which calls for balancing. This is an example of why this forum would be better off not having such surface content at all. Since nothing good comes out of it in my opinion.

(08-18-2021, 03:35 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: What if we found a couple biologists or virologists that were alt middle? Anyone have anything like that?

I missed that request of yours, so here is one I have been following.

https://twitter.com/MonicaGandhi9

There is also this one.

https://twitter.com/VPrasadMDMPH

You'll notice that they are not following the mainstream narrative in the least.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeiwoUnion - 08-19-2021

(08-19-2021, 07:58 AM)Patrick Wrote: Imagine if these subjects were not discussed in this current format. If instead we all focused on healing this world. It does not matter what we believe is the worst offender to health (the virus or the vaccine). I think we all agree that we wish this world to heal.

I think our job as lightworkers would be easier if we let go of discussing the surface of things. When we inspire each others with the positive messages of the Confederation, we are unblocking our chakra system and helping the infinite light and love pass through us to heal this world. When instead we post surface information about vaccination, we only help create blockages which calls for balancing. This is an example of why this forum would be better off not having such surface content at all. Since nothing good comes out of it in my opinion.

My message from earlier, more or less. Though, the 'surface content' as presented here doesn't exist in my understanding. It's not the content that stays at shallow level, it's the interaction with/to it. Any topic or content offers a possibility for deeper penetration through physicofactual baseline into acceptance and understanding into wisdom, honesty and truth into realization of equal worthiness with all. The cost is time, so when the interaction is left at the shallows, the cost quickly follows into metaphysical which in turn usually requires even more time later. True nature of life is a spiral, not 2D ouroboros. While the perfect spiral, or toroidal field, returns to source it would be a gross example of spiritual bypassing to apply it here. I'm not sure Patrick, if you've noticed but you seem to be in agreenment with what I (or some others) usually have to say. You often just begin a pseudo argument of sorts with yourself. Are we the two sides of the same coin?

(08-19-2021, 11:46 AM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: ...I'm not sure Patrick, if you've noticed but you seem to be in agreenment with what I (or some others) usually have to say. You often just begin a sort of pseudo argument of sorts with yourself. Are we the two sides of the same coin?

What you mention might be an artifact of me truly doing my very best to have a middle view. For example, I went very deep into what Geert Vanden Bossche presented. And I don't just present mainstream propaganda in response to anti-vaccination propaganda. I am open to changing my mind and I do so often.

I think that seekers generally agree with each others much more than they disagree. But we have a tendency to put people into groupings and then attach to people all the features of those groups. That is falling for the either-or trap. It's very easy to fall for this, because all of our society is basically setup to train us to do that.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - tadeus - 08-19-2021

(08-19-2021, 07:58 AM)Patrick Wrote: Imagine if these subjects were not discussed in this current format. If instead we all focused on healing this world. It does not matter what we believe is the worst offender to health (the virus or the vaccine). I think we all agree that we wish this world to heal.

How will this help regarding to the question of this thread?

(08-19-2021, 01:34 PM)tadeus Wrote:

This thread would not exist. Instead we would have threads discussing how to best heal this catalyst and how to best help people deal with the effects this global catalyst has on them.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeiwoUnion - 08-19-2021

(08-19-2021, 01:55 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(08-19-2021, 01:34 PM)tadeus Wrote:

This thread would not exist. Instead we would have threads discussing how to best heal this catalyst and how to best help people deal with the effects this global catalyst has on them.

We would not.

(08-19-2021, 04:23 PM)LeiwoUnion Wrote:
(08-19-2021, 01:55 PM)Patrick Wrote: This thread would not exist. Instead we would have threads discussing how to best heal this catalyst and how to best help people deal with the effects this global catalyst has on them.

We would not.

That's a bit sad then. Sad

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 08-19-2021

(08-19-2021, 04:48 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(08-19-2021, 01:55 PM)Patrick Wrote: This thread would not exist. Instead we would have threads discussing how to best heal this catalyst and how to best help people deal with the effects this global catalyst has on them.

We would not.

That's a bit sad then.  Sad
Well, these folks can be forced to stop talking about it here and go elsewhere, right? I mean, what is the difference. It seems to me that we have all had something to add here including yourself Patrick. So, I am with LU, we would not. We would continue this conversation but perhaps somewhere else. Idk. I do not think it is a bit bothersome or devisive but rather a little informative.

(08-19-2021, 05:06 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote:

We would not.

Well, these folks can be forced to stop talking about it here and go elsewhere, right? I mean, what is the difference. It seems to me that we have all had something to add here including yourself Patrick. So, I am with LU, we would not. We would continue this conversation but perhaps somewhere else. Idk. I do not think it is a bit bothersome or devisive but rather a little informative.

Well if we are not interested in healing this global catalyst here, at least I have seen many other spiritual places doing that work. And I am pretty certain that many seekers are individually doing that work as well. So it's all good.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 08-19-2021

(08-19-2021, 08:20 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(08-19-2021, 05:06 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote:

We would not.

Well if we are not interested in healing this global catalyst here, at least I have seen many other spiritual places doing that work. And I am pretty certain that many seekers are individually doing that work as well. So it's all good.

I am sure they are but this mundanity is part of our journey here. Getting sick, getting well, being strong, helping one another with information, suggesting interior spiritual work, and much more is why we have gathered.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - tadeus - 08-20-2021

Correct. But in this case you don't need any vaccine.

Hopefully you are aware about the statistics of mortality and real death cases caused by the influenca in all forms.
Most people did not check them, but you can find out for yourself that the mortality did not increase up to the time after the vaccination has started.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 08-20-2021

Since we do not agree on the vaccines, I thought that we would at least all agree that there is a global catalyst that needs our love and light to heal and ensure it all ends well for everyone.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 08-21-2021

I'm just so disappointed in humanity right now. I know people who are so politicized and condescending that they are happy that people will lose their jobs over this stuff, and they won't be able to provide for their families anymore. Just emotional lunatics programmed by our media and "experts" and drug companies. Trying not to judge or feel upset, but it's incredibly frustrating to see people get manipulated to feel these things and look down up on their fellow countrymen, innocent countrymen. No true compassion ....I'm just trying to stay somewhat positive.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - tadeus - 08-21-2021

(08-21-2021, 01:51 AM)confusedseeker Wrote: I'm just so disappointed in humanity right now.  I know people who are so politicized and condescending that they are happy that people will lose their jobs over this stuff, and they won't be able to provide for their families anymore.  Just emotional lunatics programmed by our media and "experts" and drug companies.  Trying not to judge or feel upset, but it's incredibly frustrating to see people get manipulated to feel these things and look down up on their fellow countrymen, innocent countrymen.  No true compassion ....I'm just trying to stay somewhat positive.

It's the beginning of the Great Reset in the fictional world.
It will take much time to find the path back to real humanity and spirituality.
Hopefully the Agenda 2030 will not replace the current fictional humanity.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - David_1 - 08-21-2021

Why does evil want to mandate vaccines?
Because it wants to destroy everything positive and of the light.
Psychopaths never think they will lose!

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 08-21-2021

Q'uo mentioned that STS created the virus for that purpose.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 08-21-2021

(08-20-2021, 06:59 AM)tadeus Wrote:

Correct. But in this case you don't need any vaccine.

Hopefully you are aware about the statistics of mortality and real death cases caused by the influenca in all forms.
Most people did not check them, but you can find out for yourself that the mortality did not increase up to the time after the vaccination has started.
Good point. Again, instead of others seeing what people are saying they engage in circle talk. Sometimes this comes with desiring to express oneself before all other considerations have been made, then we write.

So, we can all agree that this is catalyst on a global scale.
We can all agree the world leaders are trying to force another to participate when the individual clearly does not want to.
We can all agree that the screws (punishment) are being put to the individual who wishes not to participate.
We can all agree that there is a lot of confusion surrounding this virus and it is not because of us but rather is due to not one leader has appointed someone to help mankind make an informed decision but rather they have lied and manipulated mankind. Making some rush to judgement regarding the vaccination (of which I know a few who regret getting it) and others rejecting the vaccination. Who's fault is that? Our dear loving, caring, wise leaders. They have allowed this to spiral into complete madness and they have pitted one man against another. Well, hey, this is not the first time they have delighted in doing this, right?
Whites/blacks
democrat/republican
german/ jews
muslim/christian
poor/rich
vaxxers/non vaxxers
sjw/the so-called rascists
Hate, hate and more hate. Tribes, tribes and more tribes to protect and kill for. We need to grow up. If the leaders cannot assist with this growing up, then we will need to do it all by ourselves. It only takes one individual to turn away from this insanity that "they" have caused and we continue to allow.
So, this is my proposal; if you want an experimental vaccination, get it. If you want to depend on natural supplements and not be vaccinated, do that. If you feel forced by your country's leader to do it because they are promising your freedom (of which comes from God not a leader), then I guess go get vaccinated. Oh and let us not forget that if you get vaccinated you save the rest of the world from this virus that most ppl survive anyway (98% total recovery rate).

Instead of us being triggered by the idea of vaccinated and unvaccinated why don't we get triggered over the behavior of our leaders? They have scared us into corners and through this fear we have all separated into camps. And within these camps we believe that only us and our camp is correct and that any outsider is incorrect and silly. If you are to be mad at anyone, be angry at your leaders. I know I am. Look at what they are still attempting to do to all people? Which this very well used Modus Operandi of theirs ALWAYS WORKS! Just look in the forums! We even have one of our so-called leader participating in the arguments! Excellent.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 08-21-2021

(08-21-2021, 08:01 AM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: ...Instead of us being triggered by the idea of vaccinated and unvaccinated why don't we get triggered over the behavior of our leaders?...

That is sensible yes.

I really don't like "freedom" passports and I like even less mandatory treatments.

I have been trying to put myself in the shoes of our leaders and so far I think they really believe they are doing this for the good of the people (at least here in my province).

I think the only obvious measurement at this point is how hospitals are filling up. That does not seem to be an issue right now, so I would say that it is their fear that it will fill up that is the motivation behind their decisions. That's never the best motivation.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Anders - 08-21-2021

I'm not sure yet but I think I will accept COVID passports for traveling abroad. COVID passports within the borders of a country however is too much of a Stasi "show your papers" nightmare for me. A bit childish of me perhaps but that would make me refuse to take the vaccine just out of sheer disobedience against "1984 coming soon to a theater near you" in real life.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Margan - 08-21-2021

Anders since Sweden seems to be one of the more sensible countries left on this planet - I am curious - how is covid news being relayed in the media? for example if you watch your news on TV. What do they say? do they say how many infected or dead there are? do they talk about vaccinations and how many are vaccinated? do they show video clips inciting people to get vaxxed? do they make sad shocked faces?
I have noticed news coverage (in general) seems to get more and more hysterical. Not only about Corona but also - the other day the news anchor reported that apparently the climate change was a lot worse than expected yadda yadda blablabla - shocked horrified expression on their face.
They are always so shocked! what happened to journalistic neutrality?
(in the winter when there was snow (yes imagine snow in december, incredible huh RollEyes ) they made a breaking news special edition.
The news anchor with "bigshockingeyes" - "if you see this and have only just tuned in - please DO NOT LEAVE THE HOUSE! there is snow in the streets (screenshot to a guy in the street standing there, maybe couple cms snow on the ground, not more, and dude was pointing to a bus sign saying with "bigshockingeyes" "the buses are still going but they might stop ANY MINUTE if this continues and it WILL continue to snow")
Then screenshot to a reporter standing on a mountain top, windy and snowing - "we have ONE METER snow on this mountain top "bigshockingeyes" and as you see it still CONTINUES to snow" and on and on they went... I turned it off )
And covid reporting is not much different, always drama drama. I don't recall news being that hysterical when I was younger....