Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 08-07-2021

https://news.yahoo.com/dr-anthony-fauci-expect-flood-230903108.html

I just don't know why so many people are ok with this? How can people not see that this is evil?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 08-07-2021

(08-07-2021, 05:23 PM)tadeus Wrote:
(08-07-2021, 11:46 AM)Relax Wrote: would you agree that everyone have access to a car without knowing how o drive?

would you agree that there are long knifes in a kitchen?

(08-07-2021, 11:46 AM)Relax Wrote: there are people who will make their decisions from what they read...

The sense of a forum is to exchange facts and points of view.

(08-07-2021, 11:46 AM)Relax Wrote: but perhaps this is simply that the pro vax info is lacking - so the threads are so UNBALANCED... I don't have the energy... and no one else posts much...

Simply switch on the television or radio or read any main stream press ...

Here are some posts with arguments why people have choosen to take the vaccine.

(08-07-2021, 03:52 PM)Patrick Wrote: Has anyone ever seen such a place here on Earth?  I think it would be too much to expect this community to be heaven on Earth.  I am even wondering if trying to become this, would not just bring us even further from it.

This community believes in light and love and in the LOO.
In this world it's a special view that is awaiting a new density moving towards love.

Many people come here and have not the slightest idea what Love actually is or what the Light actually is and many do not even know the true meaning of either of those two things even after spending a lot of time here.
Which world are you referring to? This forum or something else? Well, it is all the same no matter how you would view it.....Interior/exterior

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 08-07-2021

(08-07-2021, 06:01 PM)Dtris Wrote:
(08-07-2021, 04:42 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(08-07-2021, 04:30 PM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: What does it look like to the collective us though?
Go take a look.

I'll only see what I can see from my personal vantage point.

(08-07-2021, 04:30 PM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: If it can't be visualized singularly, how is there supposed to be coherent movement?
I fail to see how any of this matters.

The point is, I no longer believe there is supposed to be coherent movement. A 3d community, such as this one, cannot have a singular point of view. So it cannot be fully coherent.

If we can't move coherently, maybe we should not move at all.

In other words, maybe we should just stop asking this community or any of its members to change.

While we may be constructed from light/love, the thought of being coherent with my fellow humans is vomitous to me. I will be me and no one else. I will think what I think and everyone else be damned. I strive to be accepting and love all my fellow humans, but I will not accept becoming a clone who has to agree with everyone else. I would rather walk the other path or cease to exist at that point.

Well that's it. So not asking people to change means accepting them as they are. If you don't want to change you're probably not going to ask others to change either.

You want to remain yourself and you accept that others will remain themselves.

So there is no point asking members to do anything different. No point asking LLR to banish the Covid subject and no point asking Relax to stop asking for change.

Instead we all work on accepting each others as we are and accepting this community as it is.

But that is just a thought. I am not asking anyone to change. Smile

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - unity100 - 08-07-2021

Pfizer/Biotech second shot hit people real bad around here. First shot was not so problematic. My aunt says all the old people who got two dosis of Sinovac where she is never had any side effects. Now that they want to give them Pfizer/Biontech as the third shot, they dont want it since it makes major side effects.

Seeing side effects of 2nd shot of Pfizer, im leaning towards Jannsen (Dutch subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson) or another non mRNA vaccine. If i could get Sinovac here, i would have done it.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Louisabell - 08-07-2021

(08-07-2021, 04:30 PM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: What does it look like to the collective us though?
Go take a look.

(08-07-2021, 04:30 PM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: If it can't be visualized singularly, how is there supposed to be coherent movement?

The point is, I no longer believe there is supposed to be coherent movement. A 3d community, such as this one, cannot have a singular point of view. So it cannot be fully coherent.

In other words, maybe we should just stop asking this community or any of its members to change.

While we may be constructed from light/love, the thought of being coherent with my fellow humans is vomitous to me. I will be me and no one else. I will think what I think and everyone else be damned. I strive to be accepting and love all my fellow humans, but I will not accept becoming a clone who has to agree with everyone else. I would rather walk the other path or cease to exist at that point.

But why does coherence have to be painted in such an extreme light? Submitting to another's opinions in order to be in agreement is no real coherence because you're not there. You're just occupying a place of non-existence.

Coherence is not established by everyone thinking the same way, but from people moving to occupy the same reality, otherwise we're all just talking across purposes and not truly interacting. This is done by defining our terms to ensure we are speaking the same language, extending a generosity of interpretation, because communication is imperfect, and just generally collaborating with others. That's what builds societies.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Dtris - 08-07-2021

(08-07-2021, 08:31 PM)Louisabell Wrote:
Go take a look.

But why does coherence have to be painted in such an extreme light? Submitting to another's opinions in order to be in agreement is no real coherence because you're not there. You're just occupying a place of non-existence.

Coherence is not established by everyone thinking the same way, but from people moving to occupy the same reality, otherwise we're all just talking across purposes and not truly interacting. This is done by defining our terms to ensure we are speaking the same language, extending a generosity of interpretation, because communication is imperfect, and just generally collaborating with others. That's what builds societies.
Coherent
1. adj. Sticking together; cohering.
2. adj. Marked by an orderly, logical, and aesthetically consistent relation of parts.
3. adj. Of, relating to, or having waves with similar direction, amplitude, and phase that are capable of exhibiting interference.

Definition 3 is that which is used in physics to describe laser light vs normal light.

I have no interest in being stuck to my fellow humans in a physical or intellectual sense, I have no interest in forming a logical and aesthetically consistent relation with my fellow humans, and I have no interest in moving in the same direction, amplitude or phase as my fellow humans.

I really don't care if you decide to occupy a different reality or talk across purposes. I will go do my thing with other people who are interested and you can do yours. I do not want or need to be accepted by everyone.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Louisabell - 08-07-2021

(08-07-2021, 09:32 PM)Dtris Wrote:
(08-07-2021, 08:31 PM)Louisabell Wrote:
Go take a look.

Coherent      
  1. adj. Sticking together; cohering.
  2.  adj. Marked by an orderly, logical, and aesthetically consistent relation of parts.
  3.  adj. Of, relating to, or having waves with similar direction, amplitude, and phase that are capable of exhibiting interference.

Definition 3 is that which is used in physics to describe laser light vs normal light.

I have no interest in being stuck to my fellow humans in a physical or intellectual sense, I have no interest in forming a logical and aesthetically consistent relation with my fellow humans, and I have no interest in moving in the same direction, amplitude or phase as my fellow humans.

I really don't care if you decide to occupy a different reality or talk across purposes. I will go do my thing with other people who are interested and you can do yours. I do not want or need to be accepted by everyone.

Okie dokie Dtris, I was just describing what I saw as coherence as applied to human relating. It was not my intention to make it a personal matter about us or say that everyone should occupy the same reality, obviously.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - tadeus - 08-08-2021

(08-07-2021, 06:10 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: Many people come here and have not the slightest idea what Love actually is or what the Light actually is and many do not even know the true meaning of either of those two things even after spending a lot of time here.
Which world are you referring to? This forum or something else? Well, it is all the same no matter how you would view it.....Interior/exterior

Most of the informations about the vaccine here have nothing to do with light or love.
They are simple bare facts to think about and you can find them on many other places in the internet.

With the world is the fiction referred, where most of the people are still living within.
This is causing the confusion / distortion of the connection to earth and spiritual mind.
You can describe it is Interior / exterior.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - tadeus - 08-08-2021

(08-07-2021, 08:18 PM)unity100 Wrote: Pfizer/Biotech second shot hit people real bad around here. First shot was not so problematic. My aunt says all the old people who got two dosis of Sinovac where she is never had any side effects. Now that they want to give them Pfizer/Biontech as the third shot, they dont want it since it makes major side effects.

Seeing side effects of 2nd shot of Pfizer, im leaning towards Jannsen (Dutch subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson) or another non mRNA vaccine. If i could get Sinovac here, i would have done it.

There is a nice (new) lecture from Sucharit Bhakdi and he explains understandable why the second shot is much more fatal.
(Sorry - there seems to be no english version)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Dtris - 08-08-2021

(08-07-2021, 09:41 PM)Louisabell Wrote:
(08-07-2021, 09:32 PM)Dtris Wrote: I really don't care if you decide to occupy a different reality or talk across purposes. I will go do my thing with other people who are interested and you can do yours. I do not want or need to be accepted by everyone.

Okie dokie Dtris, I was just describing what I saw as coherence as applied to human relating. It was not my intention to make it a personal matter about us or say that everyone should occupy the same reality, obviously.

Sorry if that came across as personal. I was also speaking in a general sense with my understanding of coherence in this context.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Louisabell - 08-08-2021

(08-08-2021, 07:41 AM)Dtris Wrote:
(08-07-2021, 09:41 PM)Louisabell Wrote:
(08-07-2021, 09:32 PM)Dtris Wrote: I really don't care if you decide to occupy a different reality or talk across purposes. I will go do my thing with other people who are interested and you can do yours. I do not want or need to be accepted by everyone.

Sorry if that came across as personal. I was also speaking in a general sense with my understanding of coherence in this context.

I understand now, and thanks for the clarification. Essentially, what I was hoping to get across was that by forming (what I consider to be) coherence with others, one can attain even more intellectual independence through the comparing and contrasting of opinions from others in ever more nuanced ways. But I realise that not all expressions of coherence would facilitate this (some don't honor disagreement). I also agree with you that coherence doesn't have to be pursued with others just for the sake of it, especially so if similar interests aren't shared (at least that is what I interpret you as saying). Those interested in the LOO have a running start due to the shared vocabulary, but of course everyone's interpretations of the material are different, as it should be.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 08-08-2021

(08-08-2021, 04:23 AM)tadeus Wrote:
(08-07-2021, 06:10 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: Many people come here and have not the slightest idea what Love actually is or what the Light actually is and many do not even know the true meaning of either of those two things even after spending a lot of time here.

Most of the informations about the vaccine here have nothing to do with light or love.
They are simple bare facts to think about and you can find them on many other places in the internet.

With the world is the fiction referred, where most of the people are still living within.
This is causing the confusion / distortion of the connection to earth and spiritual mind.
You can describe it is Interior / exterior.

"[b]This community believes in light and love and in the LOO.
/b]"
I was referring to your answer about this particular community. Not the vaccination program.
I agree that any information regarding the current state of affairs in the world today can be researched on the internet and one analysis can be compared to another in assistance to the entity concerning their decision regarding the program that is sweeping the earth at this time.
Shouldn't we be sharing more about what we have come to know as the "light" what this truly is and what the "love" truly is? To my own observation most that come here do not know and some that have been here for some time still do not know what these powers are or how to use them for their personal benefit and then to share that benefit with the supposed world outside of them? We throw terms like this around a lot in general and still have no idea what these powers truly are. It is beyond saying to another entity, "I love you" or "may the light be with you".
Understanding these things literal could change one's perception of the supposed exterior world because it changes the entity's interior world. It is more than simply repeating the words light and love continuously. I am not mocking anyone but I am making a statement of what I have observed so often which is not entirely bad but, it is not entirely good either. I know this is not about the vaccine but inadvertantly it is, because this knowledge helps us be informed about how we should or should not proceed in our daily lives and in service. So, in your understanding, what is Light and what is Love? How can we bring awareness to this forum to really assist each with their daily journey?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Sabou - 08-08-2021

(08-07-2021, 06:03 PM)confusedseeker Wrote: https://news.yahoo.com/dr-anthony-fauci-expect-flood-230903108.html

I just don't know why so many people are ok with this?  How can people not see that this is evil?

Because people are confused. They have fallen under severe obfuscation of basic principles that govern morality

When rights are subject to one's own perception (moral subjectivity) therein lies the ability for issues pertaining to basic principles that lead to freedom miss the mark and not to be grasped by the individual, and the end game of that? Black becomes white. Up becomes down, and Right becomes Wrong

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - omcasey - 08-09-2021

(08-07-2021, 07:12 PM)Patrick Wrote:
Go take a look.

Well that's it. So not asking people to change means accepting them as they are. If you don't want to change you're probably not going to ask others to change either.

So there is no point asking members to do anything different. No point asking LLR to banish the Covid subject and no point asking Relax to stop asking for change.

Instead we all work on accepting each others as we are and accepting this community as it is.

But that is just a thought. I am not asking anyone to change.
Smile

Exceptional !!

And here we would have a very fine example of a coherent wave. -- it is not the differentiations but the uniting ( sticking/staying ) together in unison of acceptance of difference(s) that sparks the coherent wave.

I am on board.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 08-09-2021

(08-09-2021, 02:07 AM)omcasey Wrote:
(08-07-2021, 07:12 PM)Patrick Wrote:
Go take a look.

But that is just a thought. I am not asking anyone to change.
Smile

Exceptional !!

And here would have a very fine example of a coherent wave. -- it is not the differentiations but the uniting ( sticking/staying ) together in unison of acceptance of difference(s) that sparks the coherent wave.

I am on board.
I too am on board.
From my understanding, there is a quote that speaks of 4th density and how we aid one another in clearing distortions. All is distorted until we merge with the Creator, however it is, we are to aid one another and this aid comes from listening, partaking in conversation, acceptance of each (positive entity) and therefore unity has a strong possiblity between people who differ in experience.
I cannot forget that each of us have experienced some sort of trauma and each of us seek healing in some way. The best way to be healed is to unite and create a bond. We do not always have to agree with one another, however, in our minds and in our hearts, we should know that each of us play a very important role in this portion of Creation (also in every reality). This is Understanding in the most simplest form. Love is our protection, it is our healer and it is what binds All together.
Om, your words struck my heart. Thank you.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - unity100 - 08-09-2021

(08-08-2021, 04:29 AM)tadeus Wrote:
(08-07-2021, 08:18 PM)unity100 Wrote: Pfizer/Biotech second shot hit people real bad around here. First shot was not so problematic. My aunt says all the old people who got two dosis of Sinovac where she is never had any side effects. Now that they want to give them Pfizer/Biontech as the third shot, they dont want it since it makes major side effects.

There is a nice (new) lecture from Sucharit Bhakdi and he explains understandable why the second shot is much more fatal.
(Sorry - there seems to be no english version)

I didnt hear any such problems with normal vaccines like Sinovac - 2nd shots being fatal etc. 600 million+ people around the world got it, and there wasnt any such noticeable problems with 2 shots. My aunt also got 2 shots of it, and despite her considerable health issues and age, it did not affect her a bit.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - tadeus - 08-10-2021

Please keep in mind that you are discussing only the direct side effects of the vaccination.
Afterwards you will achieve the long-time effects in the following (about 1-5) years.

In israel there are already the third vaccinations and people still get COVID.
TV: 14 Israelis who got 3rd shot later infected with COVID-19

This is from Dr. Kobi Haviv from Herzog Medical Center in Jerusalem:

[Image: titel-virgesl090821.jpg]

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 08-10-2021

What would you say is the least experimental vax? Sinovac?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 08-11-2021

a lot of people saying their companies plan to 'mandate' c19 vaccine.

Here are 4 different documents to serve to
your employer, university, public school, and/or
anyone else bullying you into taking the vax.
https://awakecanada.org/say-no/
These are tools to prepare you for September because
so many of you are asking me what to do about this.
First step. Stand up for yourself.
Step 2. Here is how you do it.
Share this everywhere, because so many people
are facing relentless pressure. This will shut
off the institutions INSTANTLY. Print them out
, fill them out, and serve them. Its that simple.
Thanks for all your support!!
David Cheyne
Follow us on:
https://awakecanada.org
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/awakecanada
Rumble:
https://rumble.com/c/AwakeCanada
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/davidcheyne
Telegram:
https://t.me/awakecanada
LinkedIn:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-cheyne/
TikTok:
https://tiktok.com/@awakecanada

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - tadeus - 08-12-2021

(08-11-2021, 11:19 PM)the Wrote: a lot of people saying their companies plan to 'mandate' c19 vaccine.

This will be of course the way of an indirect mandatory vaccination.

The people should simply check if a vaccination is part of their working contract.
If not, they should simply say "No thanks, this is not part of our contract and i can care myself about my health" and it is only the 'problem' of the employer.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - David_1 - 08-12-2021

Since it is a crime to force an experimental drug on an employee, people who do not wish to take the shot should say, “No” if they are required to take the shot as a condition of keeping their job.  They should not resign their job, because if they are then fired, they have a legal right to sue.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Green_One_Returns - 08-12-2021

17.24 Questioner: In other words there will be fewer negative entities being harvested into fourth density than there will be positive. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The great majority of your peoples will repeat third density

With this covid psyop the service to self cabal has conjured and deceived many of the masses on earth, I see now more than ever why the Ra group was Super blunt about most on this planet not making the cut for graduation in this harvest….

Will I be getting the Vaccine?

You’ll have a better chance of the Ra group coming in the flesh to this planet again than me taking any of these lethal injections…..

Gotta take a side… for the “choice” positive or negative… sadly most are just throwing in the towels who never truly figured how this game of life really goes…. Perhaps in what ever cycle/ life time on what ever 3D planet they end up at next, they will be better equipped for their harvest there?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Louisabell - 08-12-2021

I just received my first dose of Pfizer vaccine. You can only get this vaccine in my country if you are an essential health worker or have some qualifying health conditions. So far I have had a sore arm. I tried the magnet test with a neodymium magnet (which is a lot stronger than an iron based magnet), and it fell off. So no go on the magnetized arm. I'll update on any further symptoms and my experience with the second dose of the vaccine in a few weeks time, which I hear can cause stronger side effects.

I feel good about receiving this vaccine, and fortunate that I was able to get the Pfizer one when many people in my country don't qualify for it yet.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Nikki - 08-13-2021

Sharing this information in love for all brothers and sisters. We are trying to set a meditation group with all members hoping to serve all in this forum and all life on earth and beyond. It is a difficult time for many of us and the more love we give and receive, the more the healing and understanding. The first meditation will be about control and covid and the teaching will be of Quo.

Join us as one it would give such joy to all. It is located in the Meet-up Area

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=19412&pid=303714#pid303714

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Green_One_Returns - 08-13-2021

(08-12-2021, 02:28 PM)David_1 Wrote:    Since it is a crime to force an experimental drug on an employee, people who do not wish to take the shot should say, “No” if they are required to take the shot as a condition of keeping their job.  They should not resign their job, because if they are then fired, they have a legal right to sue.

By chance do you know of anyone who has successfully beat their employer in court for mandating the vaccine against them?

I can only recall that the medical staff class-action suit in Texas a few months ago came close to winning against their employers but the judge threw the case out when they used the Nuremberg codes as a defense against the mandates….

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 08-13-2021

Earlier I stated that very few people would actually support the idea of "forcing" people to be vaccinated. I believe this is changing rapidly. There are now many people on the "left" or "progressive" who I've heard look at their fellow citizens with disgust if they haven't been vaccinated, and I've definitely heard anger and support for forced vaccination. We are in a sad state.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 08-13-2021

I don't know if actual forced vaccination will happen, but I think things will end up being nearly the same nonetheless.

Diana, I told you there were ways to travel to Canada without being vaccinated. Well that is changing it seems.

"Federal government to require vaccinations for all federal public servants, air and train passengers" ... "Vaccine requirements in the transportation sector will help protect the safety of employees, their families, passengers, their communities and all Canadians. And more broadly, it will hasten Canada's recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic"

I think they feel "safe" doing this because Canada is nearing 81% of people vaccinated. 85% in my province.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Louisabell - 08-13-2021

Patrick, do you think this is permanent?

Our international borders are pretty much closed. We can't fly out of the country unless for very special case exemptions. This is because of the Delta strain, it's very contagious. So in a way, being able to fly when vaccinated is more freedom than we have right now. But it depends if they plan on keeping that provision in permanently. Any news on that?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 08-13-2021

Permanent probably not, but for a couple years at least in my opinion.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 08-13-2021

(08-13-2021, 02:59 PM)Patrick Wrote: "Federal government to require vaccinations for all federal public servants, air and train passengers" ... "Vaccine requirements in the transportation sector will help protect the safety of employees, their families, passengers, their communities and all Canadians. And more broadly, it will hasten Canada's recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic"

I wonder about the idea of "recovery." What is the "current" official take on that? Hasn't it been said that new strains will keep emerging and new vaccines will have to be created to deal with them? (Forgive my ignorance, I don't really keep up on it.)