Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 08-05-2021

(08-05-2021, 09:33 PM)Eddie Wrote: Don't trust anything from Reuters.  Reuters is part of the Deep State propaganda machine.

At this point I believe there is propaganda on both sides. It's mean to confuse and demoralize us into some kind of submissive, subservient nature imo.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 08-05-2021

The weird thing is that I do believe about the Deep State. BUT I do not believe we know anything about it. I believe that all the info that the CT circles has on the Deep State are planted by said Deep State just to spur on separation and political polarization.

So that is why I try to choose the least fear based sources of information. Like the people of the Alt-Middle movement for example.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Dtris - 08-06-2021

(08-05-2021, 08:58 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(08-05-2021, 08:48 PM)Eddie Wrote: I haven't read through this thread, so I apologize if this information has been posted earlier:

Former Pfizer employee confirms that the injections contain poisonous graphene oxide

Alternative here Wink

I mean sure, Pfizer said so, it must be true. I am sure if asked nicely if there vaccine contains poison they would just come right out and say it.

Also the source of all this is rather dubious. If you wanted to actually "Fact" check it, it would be simple enough to submit a known sample to mass spectography lab and find out all the ingredients and then publish the lab report.

All those two links do is show how intellectually bereft the mainstream media is while showing how gullible the alternative media is.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 08-06-2021

(08-06-2021, 11:35 AM)Dtris Wrote:
(08-05-2021, 08:58 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(08-05-2021, 08:48 PM)Eddie Wrote: I haven't read through this thread, so I apologize if this information has been posted earlier:

Former Pfizer employee confirms that the injections contain poisonous graphene oxide

Alternative here Wink

I mean sure, Pfizer said so, it must be true. I am sure if asked nicely if there vaccine contains poison they would just come right out and say it.

Also the source of all this is rather dubious. If you wanted to actually "Fact" check it, it would be simple enough to submit a known sample to mass spectography lab and find out all the ingredients and then publish the lab report.

All those two links do is show how intellectually bereft the mainstream media is while showing how gullible the alternative media is.

This is what I wanted to highlight. By showing how ridiculous the "other" side is, people are supposed to see how ridiculous their side is as well. And then release "sides" altogether.

I wonder if there are many peer reviewed spectrograms and analyses of the different vaccines? I know that Canada did analyze vaccines at random, but I don't know if that was published.

In my opinion, anything alarming would quickly come to light. There is just no way of hiding big things like that in the way the CT proponents would like us to believe.

"...we certainly don’t have to let the fringe elements among us drag us all down to the lowest common denominator..."

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - canada_dry - 08-06-2021

The MSM is even starting to drip some truth now.

Doctor who was part of the team developing a novel covid vaccine platform tells Laura a mistake was made
https://video.foxnews.com/v/6266459580001#sp=show-clips

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Relax - 08-07-2021

This thread has had 42,045 views and the other 39,945 views. THIS THREAD IS A potential LIABILITY TO PEOPLES HEALTH.

for L/L and the CSC to allow either anti or pro Covid/Vaccination threads (personally imo: random links to debunked disinfo) IS IRRESPONSIBLE and potentially DANGEROUS.

Quote:Florida Radio Host Who Warned Against Vaccine Dies of COVID-19 Complications
Andre J. Ellington - 2h ago

A Florida radio host who was vehemently outspoken about vaccinations died from COVID-19 complications on Friday.

Dick Farrel, of West Palm Beach, Florida, was beloved by many listeners and supports for his right-wing opinions. Farrel was also known for his thoughts on the COVID-19 vaccine, which he was opposed to taking himself.

Prior to his death, the radio veteran made a number of comments on Facebook regarding Dr. Fauci and the COVID-19 vaccine.

"Fauci, the power tripping lying freak named in the Trump lawsuit," Farrel said in July. "Why take a vax promoted by people who lied 2 u all along about masks, where the virus came from, and the death toll?"

After contracting COVID-19, Farrel recanted a number of statements and urged them to get the vaccine, according to close friends.

A number of Farrel's friends gave their condolences across social media.

"COVID took one of my best friends! RIP Dick Farrel. He is the reason I took the shot. He texted me and told me to 'Get it!' He told me this virus is no joke and he said, "I wish I had gotten it!" said close friend Amy Leigh Hair on her Facebook page.

"I was one of one the people like him who didn't trust the vaccine. I trusted my immune system. I just became more afraid of getting COVID-19 than I was of any possible side effects of the vaccine. I'm glad I got vaccinated," Hair told WPTV.

Lee Strasser, who's a former Market General Manager for CBS Radio West Palm Beach, spoke about Strasser to WPTV.

"Dick was flamboyant, outrageous at times, and willing to take on any and all comers," said Strasser, who hired Farrel in the 1990s.

"He loved to engage with local politicians and pulled no punches. Was he right all the time? No... But he was "RIGHT" all the time, especially if you asked him," said Strasser.

"Did he stay out of trouble? Not always. Was he great with clients? Yes," Strasser continued. "Was he a pleasure in the building? Absolutely. Was he loyal? Unquestionably! Was he skilled? Yessir! His passing is a big loss. He was a kind-hearted person with a load of passion, and his memory will stand the test of time. We have all lost a friend in Farrel."

As of Friday, there are more than 134,500 new reported cases of COVID-19 across Florida and 175 deaths, according to The Florida Department of Health.

https://www.newsweek.com/florida-radio-host-who-warned-against-vaccine-dies-covid-19-complications-1617140

-

THIS THREAD IS A LIABILITY TO PEOPLES HEALTH.

I WROTE TO GARY AND AUSTIN ASKING THAT NO ANTI VACCINATION OR PRO-VACCINATION posts or threads be permitted on B4th.

This current global situation is far too serious to allow info/disinfo be presented so randomly to worried minds.

I received a reply from Gary basically unwilling to take any responsibility (along the lines of 'catalyst will out'), and no reply from Austin.

I now ask the CSC to discuss whether Covid/vaccination threads are responsible. I assert they directly contravene numerous Bring 4th forum guidelines.

Quote:"And not just spiritual evolution in general, but spiritual evolution as understood through the eyes of the Law of One material, the Confederation philosophy, and the work of L/L Research. "

3) On Topic
The question of one's personal journey in integrating the Law of One teachings is of central interest and importance for this group, thus leading to practically limitless areas for personal sharing and participation in a safe atmosphere of mutual trust and respect. For this reason we ask that members of the forums keep their posts on topic.

What does “on topic” mean? That your thread be in alignment with the intended purpose of the forum or sub-forum, that your posting be in alignment with the intended purpose of the thread, and that the bulk of your discussion on the Bring4th forums happens through the lens of the L/L Research material.

4) Focus & Source Material
The metaphysical, new age, and alternative online forums on the net are diverse, popular, and numerous. In order to have worthwhile discussion that is beneficial to those who are interested in the material of L/L Research, we must restrict our focus to topics that relate to our core mission. The forums do attempt to accommodate a wide range of interest, but our principle aim is upon the philosophy articulated in the Law of One material, and the general work of L/L Research.

5) Negative Philosophies
Ours is a forum dedicated to the exploration, promotion, and living of the service-to-others polarity as defined in the Law of One material. This does not mean that discussions about the service-to-self polarity are prohibited, only that promotion of philosophies and information which:

*exhibit elements of deception and manipulative thinking
*generate fear

6) Self-Promotion
Members who selfishly use the forum’s common resources without regard for its members' shared interests may be moderated or banned. This includes those who insist on promoting / showcasing themselves, their own websites, philosophies, products, services or other unrelated teachings.

*Please note: It is acceptable to recommend and/or promote a product or service within certain limits in The Corkboard, a forum designed specifically for this purpose. Please refer to The Corkboard's posted guidelines.

10) Drugs  No one is ever to be persuaded, swayed, won over, or influenced to change their own perspective on drugs through any means other than the sharing of one’s own perspective with no motive save to share the experience.

"The Confederation has expressed the importance of remembering that allopathic healers are, indeed, healers. We encourage an open discussion of all experiences in the context of spirituality, but ask that a certain restraint and sensitivity be added when speaking about someone else's experiences in these areas. It is possible to share your personal experiences, or your general philosophies, without directly prescribing, diagnosing, or discouraging another member from their own treatments or approaches.

12) Politics and Conspiracy Theories
The political realm and other aspects of the so-called "planetary game" are undeniably important to our current third-density illusion, and can be a great source of useful catalyst and lively discussion. However, due to the inherent difficulty of moderating such discussions effectively and responsibly, we ask that discussions of politics and conspiracies arise only when they are a natural outgrowth of the larger spiritual perspective that Bring4th is intended to cultivate. Please do not create threads or posts intended to focus only on political discussions surrounding current events, places, people, and conspiracy-oriented content. Threads or posts that cross this boundary are subject to removal.

15) Sharing Links
When sharing a link to a webpage (including to something within llresearch.org), please either:

a) provide a short description of the page in your own words, or:

b) provide an excerpt of the material (one to three paragraphs) along with the link.
Doing this rather than posting a "blind link" prevents confusion and saves time for readers.

https://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=63

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - tadeus - 08-07-2021

(08-05-2021, 04:39 AM)Anders Wrote: Rudolf Steiner warned about Ahriman influences and the eight sphere. I haven't fully grasped what he meant yet but I think he means that our civilization becomes trapped in a limited materialistic view.

https://anthrowiki.at/Ahriman Wrote:Ahriman (Middle Persian "evil spirit"), also Angra Manyu (or Angra Mainyu) (Avestic) or Mephistopheles (from Hebrew. מֵפִיץ mephiz "the corrupter" and ט֫פֶל tophel "the liar") and called Satan in the Bible, is according to the Urpersian tradition the power of darkness, the spirit of darkness[1], who opposes the light God Ormuzd (Ahura Mazdao) as an adversary. He carries the epithet Peetiare ("source of evil"), which is often also used alone[2]. According to Rudolf Steiner, an earthly incarnation of Ahriman "in the West" is still to be expected in the present cultural epoch. Ahriman has established himself in the mind-soul, which was created by unconscious transformation of parts of the etheric body.

[Image: 200px-Ahrimankopf.gif]

Lit.:GA 107, S. 247 Wrote:In this second member of the human soul, the mind soul, that is, in the reworked part of the etheric body, Ahriman has established himself. He is in there and leads man to false judgments about the material, leads him to error and sin and lies, to everything that comes from the mind soul. In all this, for example, that man gives himself up to the illusion that with matter the right thing is given, we have to see whispers of Ahriman, of Mephistopheles.

Lit.: GA 266c, S. 177 Wrote:In what way can you protect yourself from Ahriman?
By being content with what is granted to you:

Be pleased with what is granted to you;
gladly deprive yourself of what is not granted to you!

Then Ahriman cannot approach us. One should not be desireless, not an ascetic who flees the world, but also not full of joy [only], but keep the balance between both; this gives the right mood for the esoteric.

(08-05-2021, 06:25 AM)Anders Wrote: Then what about herd immunity?

Just have a look at the changing definition of the WHO:

(08-05-2021, 08:15 AM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: When you speak of "they" who are you referring to exactly? Who are the STS?
You are saying that I can do loads of true scientific research from my home by using my computer? Actual scientific research? Wouldn't be better if these authorities that have the true data from the studies done in labs to be honest with us? Wouldn't that be mind blowing?!!!
You can do no real research from your home computer and this is the very split in society you see today where some will believe that vaccines are good while others believe they are not healthy and refuse them (all).
This goes back to my original question for you....who are these that withold the information and spread the lies? Not your government according to you. Who then?

Always look where the money flows.

This examples can be found with a simple search:

Pfizer Reaps Hundreds of Millions in Profits From Covid Vaccine
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

From Pfizer to Moderna: who's making billions from Covid-19 vaccines?
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

AstraZeneca’s vaccine has brought in $275 million in sales so far this year.
How Bill Gates Impeded Global Access to Covid Vaccines

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Anders - 08-07-2021

(08-07-2021, 02:51 AM)tadeus Wrote:
(08-05-2021, 06:25 AM)Anders Wrote: Then what about herd immunity?

Just have a look at the changing definition of the WHO:

Interesting that the WHO dares to be inconsistent like that. Maybe they secretly want to expose corruption! Haha. Would herd immunity caused by artificial means such as vaccines prevent the virus from mutating? I'm no expert but the opposite seems the case to me. And I found this article:

Quote:"‘We should forget about herd immunity. It’s the wrong concept, because of the variants’

Andrew Pollard, the director of the Oxford Vaccine Group and the man who led the clinical trials for the AstraZeneca vaccine, believes that new strains of the coronavirus will find ways of transmitting and causing mild infections" - https://english.elpais.com/society/2021-05-23/we-should-forget-about-herd-immunity-its-the-wrong-concept-because-of-the-variants.html

(08-07-2021, 02:09 AM)Relax Wrote: THIS THREAD IS A LIABILITY TO PEOPLES HEALTH.

I WROTE TO GARY AND AUSTIN ASKING THAT NO ANTI VACCINATION OR PRO-VACCINATION posts or threads be permitted on B4th.

There is only a liability to give information of various kind in a time of confusion.
Everyone has the choice to read this threads or to ignore them.

But i agree that there are enough other (better) places to discuss and share such informations.

On the other hand this is the central theme NOW and it would be fine to examine the spiritual aspects of it here.
In the coming months this will be the most affecting transformation on earth for the last generations or maybe ever in 3rd density.

The question of taking the vaccine is part of the question to be in STS or STO, because every GMO is owned by the company that holds the patent of this gene.
ASSOCIATION FOR MOLECULAR PATHOLOGY ET AL. v. MYRIAD GENETICS, INC., ET AL.
This has a practical and spiritual impact.

Quote:"As relevant here, the District Court granted summary judgment to petitioners, concluding that Myriad’s claims were invalid because they covered products of nature.
cDNA does not present the same obstacles to patentability as naturally occurring, isolated DNA segments.
As already explained, creation of a cDNA sequence from mRNA results in an exons-only molecule that is not naturally occurring.
8 Petitioners concede that cDNA differs from natural DNA in that “the non-coding regions have been removed.” Brief for Petitioners 49.
They nevertheless argue that cDNA is not patent eligible because “[t]he nucleotide sequence of cDNA is dictated by nature, not by the lab technician.” Id., at 51.
That may be so, but the lab technician unquestionably creates something new when cDNA is made. cDNA retains the naturally occurring exons of DNA, but it is distinct from the DNA from which it was derived.
As a result, cDNA is not a “product of nature” and is patent eligible under §101, except insofar as very short series of DNA may have no intervening introns to remove when creating cDNA. In that situation, a short strand of cDNA may be indistinguishable from natural DNA."

(08-07-2021, 03:23 AM)Anders Wrote: Interesting that the WHO dares to be inconsistent like that. Maybe they secretly want to expose corruption! Haha. Would herd immunity caused by artificial means such as vaccines prevent the virus from mutating? I'm no expert but the opposite seems the case to me. And I found this article:

This only shows that a herd immunity shall be defined by a "threshold of vaccination" now.
The focus is moving away from the natural immunity.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeiwoUnion - 08-07-2021

(08-07-2021, 03:48 AM)tadeus Wrote:
(08-07-2021, 03:23 AM)Anders Wrote: Interesting that the WHO dares to be inconsistent like that. Maybe they secretly want to expose corruption! Haha. Would herd immunity caused by artificial means such as vaccines prevent the virus from mutating? I'm no expert but the opposite seems the case to me. And I found this article:

This only shows that a herd immunity shall be defined by a "threshold of vaccination" now.
The focus is moving away from the natural immunity.

Which is fine in a technical sense as natural, or innate, immunity gets downregulated during this process. To me it is obvious that this is the whole point. It is always better from revenue generation standpoint to sell the immunity to people than for them to generate it themselves naturally. There is a physiological as well as metaphysical reason why autoimmune diseases, degenerative tissue diseases and cancers are at all time high, and going up. When the system that keeps these sub-systems in balance is out of balance, the result is imbalance. This can be then indefinitely remedied by external factors; this is transhumanism 101. Of course, one may go in with pure intentions, and come out perhaps unscathed and healed but one must think what was the purpose, what was the reason for that experience, choice? One can always drink a vial of poison, too, if one wishes to. Catalyst cannot be consciously escaped or approached without true adepthhood, so for almost all of the people what comes, comes. Perhaps for the 6th density wanderer the choice towards transhumanism brings welcome variations of experience and valuable information for the home group(s). For the 3rd density entity on the verge of awakening to a spiritual truth and the choice perhaps not so much. However, truthfully, I cannot know, of course, I can only feel what is seemingly my truth as it opens up experience after experience. Then, some 'looking backwards' is possible, as a picture, a path and its direction, has already been revealed. This may be easy for us here on this forum but nearly impossible for the practically unconscious. Ask this from yourself, if you think yourself as a technologically aligned person, and think that the future salvation comes through a some kind of technospiritual revelation: Where is spiritual process going regarding the status quo of the scientific process now; separation or unity? Where is scientific process going regarding the status quo of the spiritual process; separation or unity? For me, this reveals the path, the next timeline that goes forward towards the next age which must be some form of spiritotechnological unification process. From a spiritual standpoint, technology is easier to integrate into a productive wider concept (though, there is growth pains even there due to the society we live in; spiritualists reject technology altogether - even I'm guilty of this to some extent) while spirituality is almost impossible to integrate into technological material science (by the people who consider that worldview the truth). Spirituality, oneness, out-of-body consciousness are practically scientifically proven at this point but the fact is either ignored or hidden. At most it is accepted as a funny little curiosity that'll get 'properly' proven later when they'll find the 'next God particle' or 'the next final neural network functionality describing process'. As a caricatured remark these people would at the point of reaching Oneness with the Creator ponder that there must be 'another Oneness' that provides the final final proof for their models. This is my understanding.

(08-07-2021, 04:48 AM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: However, truthfully, I cannot know, of course, I can only feel what is seemingly my truth as it opens up experience after experience.

Everybody has a different (individual) focus on the same facts.
All we should do is to separate facts from believing and individual feelings / fear from paradigm / society.
That's the way an individual decision is done and free will is implemented.

I believe that every soul will go the predestined way when it will follow the inner voice.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Dtris - 08-07-2021

(08-07-2021, 02:09 AM)Relax Wrote: This thread has had 42,045 views and the other 39,945 views. THIS THREAD IS A potential LIABILITY TO PEOPLES HEALTH.

for L/L and the CSC to allow either anti or pro Covid/Vaccination threads (personally imo: random links to debunked disinfo) IS IRRESPONSIBLE and potentially DANGEROUS.

I am not sure if the software counts only unique page views or all page views. But hundreds or thousands of people have likely read these discussions.

That is GOOD thing. A perfect example of people disagreeing and not becoming hateful and vitriolic is here. A wide spread of various views, showing how varied people IRL are about their beliefs on the subject, which is absent from sanitized sources. A place for discussion actually allowing discussion is a breath of fresh air.

They are not legally or morally liable in any way for the choices anyone who reads this forum makes.

I find the fact that you want censorship to be very worrying. Liability is bullshit in this case and in the mainstream social media censorship push. People are responsible for their own health. People are responsible for seeking out their own information. It is not YOUR responsibility or ANYONE ELSE'S to protect someone from misinformation, disinformation, or idiocy. You or anyone else is not responsible for whatever someone else does with their body, or what choices they make, unless you use FORCE or COERCION.

Freedom is the first distortion of the Law of One, I find it completely sad that anyone who thinks they are STO would push for the exact opposite. The answer to bad speech is MORE SPEECH.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Relax - 08-07-2021

(08-07-2021, 07:32 AM)Dtris Wrote:
(08-07-2021, 02:09 AM)Relax Wrote: This thread has had 42,045 views and the other 39,945 views. THIS THREAD IS A potential LIABILITY TO PEOPLES HEALTH.

I am not sure if the software counts only unique page views or all page views. But hundreds or thousands of people have likely read these discussions.

That is GOOD thing. A perfect example of people disagreeing and not becoming hateful and vitriolic is here. A wide spread of various views, showing how varied people IRL are about their beliefs on the subject, which is absent from sanitized sources. A place for discussion actually allowing discussion is a breath of fresh air.

They are not legally or morally liable in any way for the choices anyone who reads this forum makes.

I find the fact that you want censorship to be very worrying. Liability is bullshit in this case and in the mainstream social media censorship push. People are responsible for their own health. People are responsible for seeking out their own information. It is not YOUR responsibility or ANYONE ELSE'S to protect someone from misinformation, disinformation, or idiocy. You or anyone else is not responsible for whatever someone else does with their body, or what choices they make, unless you use FORCE or COERCION.

Freedom is the first distortion of the Law of One, I find it completely sad that anyone who thinks they are STO would push for the exact opposite. The answer to bad speech is MORE SPEECH.

I had a think about your point (me "wanting censorship") a short while after posting... about whether I'm being 'controlling'...

I think for me I have been like that many times here and often valid (people being nasty/hurtful)... but often not warranted...
in this instance I am WORRIED  as this is a life/death situation .... medical related issues should be avoided imo - and there are guidelines in place for B4

would you agree that everyone have access to a car without knowing how o drive? there are people who will make their decisions from what they read...
but perhaps this is simply that the pro vax info is lacking - so the threads are so UNBALANCED... I don't have the energy... and no one else posts much...

but as a parting gesture I'll take on what you're saying and think about it some more...
I say parting - because I'm leaving here... it's been a very negative experience for years and I've finally seen through to the core as to why that is and have seen that negative energy is embedded deeply here.

best wishes

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 08-07-2021

What does a place without any negative energies looks like?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - dreamoftheiris - 08-07-2021

Quote:Florida Radio Host Who Warned Against Vaccine Dies of COVID-19 Complications

A Florida radio host who was vehemently outspoken about vaccinations died from COVID-19 complications on Friday.

Dick Farrel, of West Palm Beach, Florida, was beloved by many listeners and supports for his right-wing opinions. Farrel was also known for his thoughts on the COVID-19 vaccine, which he was opposed to taking himself.

Prior to his death, the radio veteran made a number of comments on Facebook regarding Dr. Fauci and the COVID-19 vaccine.

"Fauci, the power tripping lying freak named in the Trump lawsuit," Farrel said in July. "Why take a vax promoted by people who lied 2 u all along about masks, where the virus came from, and the death toll?"

After contracting COVID-19, Farrel recanted a number of statements and urged them to get the vaccine, according to close friends.

"COVID took one of my best friends! RIP Dick Farrel. He is the reason I took the shot. He texted me and told me to 'Get it!' He told me this virus is no joke and he said, "I wish I had gotten it!" said close friend Amy Leigh Hair on her Facebook page.

"I was one of one the people like him who didn't trust the vaccine. I trusted my immune system. I just became more afraid of getting COVID-19 than I was of any possible side effects of the vaccine. I'm glad I got vaccinated," Hair told WPTV.

Lee Strasser, who's a former Market General Manager for CBS Radio West Palm Beach, spoke about Strasser to WPTV.

"Dick was flamboyant, outrageous at times, and willing to take on any and all comers," said Strasser, who hired Farrel in the 1990s.

"He loved to engage with local politicians and pulled no punches. Was he right all the time? No... But he was "RIGHT" all the time, especially if you asked him," said Strasser.

"Did he stay out of trouble? Not always. Was he great with clients? Yes," Strasser continued. "Was he a pleasure in the building? Absolutely. Was he loyal? Unquestionably! Was he skilled? Yessir! His passing is a big loss. He was a kind-hearted person with a load of passion, and his memory will stand the test of time. We have all lost a friend in Farrel."

As of Friday, there are more than 134,500 new reported cases of COVID-19 across Florida and 175 deaths, according to The Florida Department of Health.

https://www.newsweek.com/florida-radio-host-who-warned-against-vaccine-dies-covid-19-complications-1617140

-

This current global situation is far too serious to allow info/disinfo be presented so randomly to worried minds.

I received a reply from Gary basically unwilling to take any responsibility (along the lines of 'catalyst will out'), and no reply from Austin.

I now ask the CSC to discuss whether Covid/vaccination threads are responsible. I assert they directly contravene numerous Bring 4th forum guidelines.

Quote:"And not just spiritual evolution in general, but spiritual evolution as understood through the eyes of the Law of One material, the Confederation philosophy, and the work of L/L Research. "

3) On Topic
The question of one's personal journey in integrating the Law of One teachings is of central interest and importance for this group, thus leading to practically limitless areas for personal sharing and participation in a safe atmosphere of mutual trust and respect. For this reason we ask that members of the forums keep their posts on topic.

What does “on topic” mean? That your thread be in alignment with the intended purpose of the forum or sub-forum, that your posting be in alignment with the intended purpose of the thread, and that the bulk of your discussion on the Bring4th forums happens through the lens of the L/L Research material.

The metaphysical, new age, and alternative online forums on the net are diverse, popular, and numerous. In order to have worthwhile discussion that is beneficial to those who are interested in the material of L/L Research, we must restrict our focus to topics that relate to our core mission. The forums do attempt to accommodate a wide range of interest, but our principle aim is upon the philosophy articulated in the Law of One material, and the general work of L/L Research.

5) Negative Philosophies
Ours is a forum dedicated to the exploration, promotion, and living of the service-to-others polarity as defined in the Law of One material. This does not mean that discussions about the service-to-self polarity are prohibited, only that promotion of philosophies and information which:

*generate fear

6) Self-Promotion
Members who selfishly use the forum’s common resources without regard for its members' shared interests may be moderated or banned. This includes those who insist on promoting / showcasing themselves, their own websites, philosophies, products, services or other unrelated teachings.

*Please note: It is acceptable to recommend and/or promote a product or service within certain limits in The Corkboard, a forum designed specifically for this purpose. Please refer to The Corkboard's posted guidelines.

10) Drugs  No one is ever to be persuaded, swayed, won over, or influenced to change their own perspective on drugs through any means other than the sharing of one’s own perspective with no motive save to share the experience.

"The Confederation has expressed the importance of remembering that allopathic healers are, indeed, healers. We encourage an open discussion of all experiences in the context of spirituality, but ask that a certain restraint and sensitivity be added when speaking about someone else's experiences in these areas. It is possible to share your personal experiences, or your general philosophies, without directly prescribing, diagnosing, or discouraging another member from their own treatments or approaches.

The political realm and other aspects of the so-called "planetary game" are undeniably important to our current third-density illusion, and can be a great source of useful catalyst and lively discussion. However, due to the inherent difficulty of moderating such discussions effectively and responsibly, we ask that discussions of politics and conspiracies arise only when they are a natural outgrowth of the larger spiritual perspective that Bring4th is intended to cultivate. Please do not create threads or posts intended to focus only on political discussions surrounding current events, places, people, and conspiracy-oriented content. Threads or posts that cross this boundary are subject to removal.

15) Sharing Links
When sharing a link to a webpage (including to something within llresearch.org), please either:

b) provide an excerpt of the material (one to three paragraphs) along with the link.
Doing this rather than posting a "blind link" prevents confusion and saves time for readers.

People will make decisions for themselves. I would hate this place to start censoring information like Twitter / Facebook.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 08-07-2021

Regarding diverse opinions here, this from Ra may be helpful:

Quote:101.8 ▶ Questioner: Thank you. Could Ra give information on any way that we could give information to Greta Woodrew as to how to alleviate her present condition of swelling?

Ra: I am Ra. We may only suggest that the honor of propinquity to light carries with it the Law of Responsibility. The duty to refrain from contumely, discord, and all things which, when unresolved within, make way for workings lies before the instrument of which you speak. This entity may, if it is desired by the scribe, share our comments upon the working of the latter entity.

The entity which is given constant and unremitting approval by those surrounding it suffers from the loss of the mirroring effect of those which reflect truthfully rather than unquestioningly. This is not a suggestion to reinstate judgment but merely a suggestion for all those supporting instruments; that is, support, be harmonious, share in love, joy, and thanksgiving, but find love within truth, for each instrument benefits from this support more than from the total admiration which overcomes discrimination.

I think here we have the suggestion that a one-dimensional approach may not be ideal. Or an approach which denies part of the whole picture. There is so much catalyst in the world right now. We are literally, due to the global situation, in this together. 

Censorship is not an answer to anything in my view. That is not to say that Bring4th can't have a focus. It does—and that is the Law of One. We are all responsible for our own participation in anything we do.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 08-07-2021

(08-07-2021, 12:05 PM)Patrick Wrote: What does a place without any negative energies looks like?

heaven

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 08-07-2021

-

3) On Topic

5) Negative Philosophies

*generate fear

6) Self-Promotion

15) Sharing Links

what truly is the problem with people openly engaging in this discussion? How is this a B4 liability as in a legal one? No. Every human being has the will to choose and if they choose incorrectly and die, what is the problem? Do you see a problem with death?

(08-07-2021, 03:40 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote:
(08-07-2021, 12:05 PM)Patrick Wrote: What does a place without any negative energies looks like?

heaven

That is pretty much the first thing that came to me as well. Smile

Has anyone ever seen such a place here on Earth?  I think it would be too much to expect this community to be heaven on Earth.  I am even wondering if trying to become this, would not just bring us even further from it.

(08-07-2021, 03:52 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(08-07-2021, 03:40 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote:

heaven

That is pretty much the first thing that came to me as well. Smile

Has anyone ever seen such a place here on Earth?  I think it would be too much to expect this community to be heaven on Earth.  I am even wondering if trying to become this, would not just bring us even further from it.

C'mon man.. it's pretty classic human dim logic trying to look for things from the external and not actually closer to Creator. It's all within. It IS us, the TRUE us.

(08-07-2021, 03:57 PM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: C'mon man.. it's pretty classic human dim logic trying to look for things from the external and not actually closer to Creator. It's all within. It IS us, the TRUE us.

Sure.

What does it look like to the collective us though? If it can't be visualized singularly, how is there supposed to be coherent movement?

What does it look like to the collective us though?
Go take a look.

If it can't be visualized singularly, how is there supposed to be coherent movement?
I fail to see how any of this matters.

(08-07-2021, 04:30 PM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: What does it look like to the collective us though?
Go take a look.

I'll only see what I can see from my personal vantage point.

(08-07-2021, 04:30 PM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: If it can't be visualized singularly, how is there supposed to be coherent movement?

The point is, I no longer believe there is supposed to be coherent movement. A 3d community, such as this one, cannot have a singular point of view. So it cannot be fully coherent.

If we can't move coherently, maybe we should not move at all.

In other words, maybe we should just stop asking this community or any of its members to change.

(08-07-2021, 04:42 PM)Patrick Wrote: In other words, maybe we should just stop asking this community or any of its members to change.

And lose a perfectly good mirror in a perfectly peaceful environment? I say keep doing it until revelation.

(08-07-2021, 11:46 AM)Relax Wrote: would you agree that everyone have access to a car without knowing how o drive?

would you agree that there are long knifes in a kitchen?

(08-07-2021, 11:46 AM)Relax Wrote: there are people who will make their decisions from what they read...

The sense of a forum is to exchange facts and points of view.

(08-07-2021, 11:46 AM)Relax Wrote: but perhaps this is simply that the pro vax info is lacking - so the threads are so UNBALANCED... I don't have the energy... and no one else posts much...

Simply switch on the television or radio or read any main stream press ...

Here are some posts with arguments why people have choosen to take the vaccine.

(08-07-2021, 03:52 PM)Patrick Wrote: Has anyone ever seen such a place here on Earth? I think it would be too much to expect this community to be heaven on Earth. I am even wondering if trying to become this, would not just bring us even further from it.

This community believes in light and love and in the LOO.
In this world it's a special view that is awaiting a new density moving towards love.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - David_1 - 08-07-2021

With respect to the comment by Relax . . .
   The threads in question have had a lot of views.  That implies those topics have had a lot of interest.
   I have posted in both threads.  My reason was love and concern for others.
   My personal opinion is that if one or more people were helped by information in these threads, then they were successful.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Dtris - 08-07-2021

(08-07-2021, 04:42 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(08-07-2021, 04:30 PM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: What does it look like to the collective us though?
Go take a look.

I'll only see what I can see from my personal vantage point.

(08-07-2021, 04:30 PM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: If it can't be visualized singularly, how is there supposed to be coherent movement?

The point is, I no longer believe there is supposed to be coherent movement. A 3d community, such as this one, cannot have a singular point of view. So it cannot be fully coherent.

If we can't move coherently, maybe we should not move at all.

In other words, maybe we should just stop asking this community or any of its members to change.

While we may be constructed from light/love, the thought of being coherent with my fellow humans is vomitous to me. I will be me and no one else. I will think what I think and everyone else be damned. I strive to be accepting and love all my fellow humans, but I will not accept becoming a clone who has to agree with everyone else. I would rather walk the other path or cease to exist at that point.