Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 08-01-2021

(08-01-2021, 10:33 AM)Patrick Wrote: "More people in decent jobs means stronger and more inclusive economic growth. Improved growth means more resources to create decent jobs."

As soon as you see an agenda that talks about the concept of jobs you know it is phony. An STO future no longer has the need for jobs. Any arrow of causality that points to an STO future, that depends on technology, will target 100% full automation and no BS about "better" jobs.

I agree. I took a look at the PDF and there is no idea of real change there, just moving bits around in the current systems, which could sustain and play into any agenda while seeming to placate the public. I do think there are individuals within the systems who genuinely think they are helping. But real change is needed here—a break from the survival mentality that drives human society.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 08-01-2021

We do realize that we are in what is referred to the tribulation and what Ra refers to as the harvest. Things will get much, much tougher before it ever gets better.
Scott Mandelkerhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKORzvD9iFU&t=1714s

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - canada_dry - 08-01-2021

(08-01-2021, 04:09 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: We do realize that we are in what is referred to the tribulation and what Ra refers to as the harvest. Things will get much, much tougher before it ever gets better.

Good point and thanks for the link. Ra's history lessons have shown that negative entities will literally destroy their civilization and/or the planet in their quest for polarization. Something to keep in mind. Their track record isn't great.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Nikki - 08-02-2021

(08-01-2021, 04:09 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: We do realize that we are in what is referred to the tribulation and what Ra refers to as the harvest. Things will get much, much tougher before it ever gets better.

Whenever some one gives predictions of the future, I do not believe. Even the most advanced beings like Ra's teachings will also tell you that seeing into the future is difficult. We are the creators, things can change instantly depending on how extreme the change in vibration/density through mass consciousness. The way things are going with humanity right now and with the help of the dark side, see great changes happening quickly when a certain number awaken and love will take control - heaven on earth. Love is in the air, can you feel it? Feel such joy in love.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 08-02-2021

(08-02-2021, 06:33 AM)Nikki Wrote:

Whenever some one gives predictions of the future, I do not believe.  Even the most advanced beings like Ra's teachings will also tell you that seeing into the future is difficult. We are the creators, things can change instantly depending on how extreme the change in vibration/density through mass consciousness.  The way things are going with humanity right now and with the help of the dark side, see great changes happening quickly when a certain number awaken and love will take control - heaven on earth.   Love is in the air, can you feel it?  Feel such joy in love.
I agree with you but this video is not about predictions or some other religious ideology. I do not promote predictions as free will overrides all predictions.
A massive amount of people are awakening and they are waking up inside a nightmare. Though we have love in our hearts the nature of reality speaks for itself. Yes, we should be seeking love in every moment. However, it is our responsibility to know what is happening in the world so that we can prepare and to protect ourselves. Also, we need to know "where" to send our love and where we carry our light to.
There is a personal responsibility we have during the final years on the earth as this is "the harvest", the end times, the tribulation, Kali Yuga, etc....
I feel it is a detriment to deny the reality of what is happening. I do not think you are promoting the denial of what is happening at this time on planet earth.
I posted the video for those of us that want to know why the events in the world today literally feel like pressure upon the mental, emotional and spiritual complexes. It will not resonate with everyone. Scott Mandekler is a fair, honest man though we come from two different teachings.

(08-02-2021, 08:42 AM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote:
(08-02-2021, 06:33 AM)Nikki Wrote:

Whenever some one gives predictions of the future, I do not believe.  Even the most advanced beings like Ra's teachings will also tell you that seeing into the future is difficult. We are the creators, things can change instantly depending on how extreme the change in vibration/density through mass consciousness.  The way things are going with humanity right now and with the help of the dark side, see great changes happening quickly when a certain number awaken and love will take control - heaven on earth.   Love is in the air, can you feel it?  Feel such joy in love.
I agree with you but this video is not about predictions or some other religious ideology. I do not promote predictions as free will overrides all predictions.
A massive amount of people are awakening and they are waking up inside a nightmare. Though we have love in our hearts the nature of reality speaks for itself. Yes, we should be seeking love in every moment. However, it is our responsibility to know what is happening in the world so that we can prepare and to protect ourselves. Also, we need to know "where" to send our love and where we carry our light to.
There is a personal responsibility we have during the final years on the earth as this is "the harvest", the end times, the tribulation, Kali Yuga, etc....
I feel it is a detriment to deny the reality of what is happening. I do not think you are promoting the denial of what is happening at this time on planet earth.
I posted the video for those of us that want to know why the events in the world today literally feel like pressure upon the mental, emotional and spiritual complexes. It will not resonate with everyone. Scott Mandekler is a fair, honest man though we come from two different teachings.

Thank you for the conversations, enjoy learning from others. Sometimes we are the teacher, something we are the student, they are both a learning experience. We have to remember that all is thought forming opinions which lead to beliefs/emotions/feelings which will create our inner and outer world. Think we are both truth seekers. When I went to check out your link, the words the in description indicated "Discussion of 3D end times, forecasts for the next decade (2020-2030),..." and will admit did not bother watching it. Being very aware what is happening to brothers and sisters from all over the world, I seek information about experiences not what another says happened to another or what a book says without even being there or living through the experience. Truth is based on experience, knowledge is just knowledge unless one can use it for action and experience and only then can it truly become one's truth. Would also like to comment on your comments, not to Judge or condemn in any way, but to point that maybe more explanation is required if you choose to do so. You stated: "However, it is our responsibility to know what is happening in the world so that we can prepare and to protect ourselves. Also, we need to know "where" to send our love and where we carry our light to".

I choose to know what is happening so that I can prepare to help and protect others, to learn to understand and accept the wishes of others, to know the suffering and sadness of others to learn and grow to become a better being in love, compassion and understanding. All are teachers of the darkness and light within all of us and am filled with gratitude for all those who are teaching us in many ways. Where to we send our light - you do not send it anywhere - you are the light. Where to send our love - you do not give or send it anywhere - you are love. Since you are love and light, you carry it everywhere you are. May the truth of what and who you are -shine all around you as you reflect your beauty to others. Heart

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Margan - 08-02-2021

Have any of you ever wondered what Jesus would do? would he get the jab?
Well he used to be outspoken about hypocrites, pharisees and money-grabbers so I think he would be perfectly aware of Big Pharma and their greedy cartells...
maybe he would take part in the demonstrations for freedom and civil liberties and against the mandatory health passes.... Shy

(08-02-2021, 10:54 AM)Margan Wrote: Have any of you ever wondered what Jesus would do? would he get the jab?
Well he used to be outspoken about hypocrites, pharisees and money-grabbers so I think he would be perfectly aware of Big Pharma and their greedy cartells...
maybe he would take part in the demonstrations for freedom and civil liberties and against the mandatory health passes.... Shy

What would Jesus do, probably have a good laugh at the thought of trying to create a no-sense reality by some. Jesus knows that the darkness can do nothing but serve the light. Jesus would pray for all beings, no matter what side they are on, no one is better than another, love and light does not judge or accept hierarchy giving evenly to all life. He would be the light and love and offer teachings to who want to hear the truth. How do you know that he is not here? We are one.

For all of you reading this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USR3bX_PtU4

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 08-03-2021

"...The technology of which you, as a social complex, are so enamored at this time is but the birthing of the manipulation of the intelligent energy of the sub-Logos [...] the use of technology to manipulate that outside the self is far, far less of an aid to personal evolution than the disciplines of the mind/body/spirit complex resulting in the whole knowledge of the self in the microcosm and macrocosm." ~ Ra 52.2

The two ways of manipulating intelligent energy. Tech and/or discipline of the personality.

Both valid of course and can both be practiced at the same time too.

So why worry much about how we get there ?

I'm not worried. We are getting there no matter how. Smile

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 08-03-2021

(08-03-2021, 11:24 AM)Patrick Wrote: "...The technology of which you, as a social complex, are so enamored at this time is but the birthing of the manipulation of the intelligent energy of the sub-Logos [...] the use of technology to manipulate that outside the self is far, far less of an aid to personal evolution than the disciplines of the mind/body/spirit complex resulting in the whole knowledge of the self in the microcosm and macrocosm." ~ Ra 52.2

The two ways of manipulating intelligent energy. Tech and/or discipline of the personality.

Personally, it matters to me how I get somewhere. The end doesn't justify the means, in my (current) view. The journey matters as well. The journey may be ALL that matters.

Many people, for example, like following gurus. A good friend of mine says that since the guru (any person who has, say, contacted intelligent infinity) has forged the path through a forest, why not make use of that path. But I say there is an energetic difference between forging your own path and taking advantage of a pre-made path which requires no effort. It's not that I look to work hard, it's that I think creativity and the ability to manifest is involved in doing it yourself.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - pat19989 - 08-03-2021

(08-03-2021, 11:59 AM)Diana Wrote:
(08-03-2021, 11:24 AM)Patrick Wrote: "...The technology of which you, as a social complex, are so enamored at this time is but the birthing of the manipulation of the intelligent energy of the sub-Logos [...] the use of technology to manipulate that outside the self is far, far less of an aid to personal evolution than the disciplines of the mind/body/spirit complex resulting in the whole knowledge of the self in the microcosm and macrocosm." ~ Ra 52.2

Personally, it matters to me how I get somewhere. The end doesn't justify the means, in my (current) view. The journey matters as well. The journey may be ALL that matters.

Many people, for example, like following gurus. A good friend of mine says that since the guru (any person who has, say, contacted intelligent infinity) has forged the path through a forest, why not make use of that path. But I say there is an energetic difference between forging your own path and taking advantage of a pre-made path which requires no effort. It's not that I look to work hard, it's that I think creativity and the ability to manifest is involved in doing it yourself.

Why does the means need justification? Why does the end matter?

I don't think either matter. Nothing matters!

*smashes computer*

Not only does the path itself matters, but it is probably all that matters. Since the destination is the same.

What I meant is that I am not worried about how each gets there. It's a personal choice that is enjoyed by each. I like technology and see it in a good way and I also like the thought of wanting to keep the sanctity of our body.

I am starting to glimpse the reality of those afraid of vaccination while I am also seeing how tech including vaccination is positive and beneficial.

Of course, the loyal opposition is not going to miss a beat one way or another. They are pitching nature against tech. While they both can be twisted for their own nefarious designs.

I just remain certain that both will serve good instead. Most members of the Confederation are using technology.

I just mean to say that tech is not the issue. It's how it is used. But humanity as a whole wishes tech to be for the good and I believe this will make it so. The Internet has been very good to us, no matter all the nefarious intent it was supposed to be used for.

While I like tech, Ra did point out that it is much less efficient as a tool of evolution. I really wish natural healing would work better. All that is needed for it is the law of squares. Just more people believing that it works well and it will.

I think the push against vaccination is detrimental to convincing people that natural healing is better.

Why not let the vaccine fail. Then demonstrate that natural medicine works better against this disease.

People will be more likely to change if it is done by example.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - omcasey - 08-03-2021

(08-03-2021, 12:59 PM)Patrick Wrote: I just mean to say that tech is not the issue. It's how it is used. But humanity as a whole wishes tech to be for the good and I believe this will make it so. The Internet has been very good to us, no matter all the nefarious intent it was supposed to be used for.

While I like tech, Ra did point out that it is much less efficient as a tool of evolution. I really wish natural healing would work better. All that is needed for it is the law of squares. Just more people believing that it works well and it will.

I think the push against vaccination is detrimental to convincing people that natural healing is better.

Why not let the vaccine fail. Then demonstrate that natural medicine works better against this disease.

People will be more likely to change if it is done by example.

I might suggest taking a closer look at humanity.

The larger action, or wish, I would say is a good deal more toward not wanting to be inconvenienced than it is that the injections be beneficial. The masses have moved near blindly toward the injections, having done very little research into them themselves *relative to the depth of research that is possible. For the most part more simply following the media narrative(s) and subliminal messaging. This in itself will have the effect that it will. 

We have to see that there is more to "technology" than the mere word.. there are many ways this concept may beneficially be subdivided to aid in further understanding. There is, for instance "clean" and "dirty" technology. As a species we are not moving forward with clean technology. We are moving forward with technology that finds its basis in greed, fame, fortune, etc.. at the expense of real lives. If we were to separate all this from the injection campaign we would see it stop instantaneously. Which would be good, as then others with cleaner technologies would come to the fore. 

The push "against" is more against abuse of power ( mandates ) against "dirty" technology, as well as the negative, unnecessary use of it.

It is not that either AI and/or Natural means are, or can be made to function, one better than the other.

It is that each exists, each is a choice, - and neither is, fundamentally, therefore should not be pitted against the other.

This is not a complimentary use of the basic ability to choose.

Each one is where they are in their evolution.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 08-03-2021

(08-03-2021, 12:30 PM)pat19989 Wrote:
(08-03-2021, 11:59 AM)Diana Wrote:

Why does the means need justification? Why does the end matter?

I don't think either matter.  Nothing matters!

*smashes computer*
lol BigSmile

In my opinion, technology is saving us from STS.

Vaccination is a very small part of the technology spectrum. mRNA tech may very well end up curing all forms of cancer.

Unity100 spoke at length on this subject and I cannot really do it justice all by myself. I just wish people could see what I have in mind. It's truly beautiful and wonderful. Technology is the road this planet has chosen recently and like everything else in the Creation it needs to be accepted so it can manifest its positive outcome.

Many wanderers came to Earth in order to progress the sciences and technologies so people can have more time for other things, other than survival.

Normally, technology would have quickly been used by STS to enslave us as it has been portrayed in so many stories and novels. It is the will of the people that made the collective choice that technology instead would bring us into a Star Trek type of society where we have 100% full automation and nothing else to do all day than meditate and other spiritual/creative/artistic endeavors.

This planet started as a natural utopia without the need for tech. It will end as a utopia. That the collective wants to manifest a utopia is what is important. The form it takes is less so. I think we do want a utopia. Not that people believe it is possible, but they do want it. Ask anyone. They'll use 90% of the conversation talking about all the ways that it is not possible, but they won't deny that they would love it if it were possible.

As spiritual seekers who understands that positive 4d is currently instreaming, we here know that it is not only possible but we should be able to agree that a utopia is inevitable and only a question of time.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Anders - 08-04-2021

I wrote earlier that I may take the vaccine if it's needed for travel abroad. And at the moment that looks like it's definitely the case, and even demands for showing certificate of having been tested negative within the last 48 hours. I'm starting to have doubts about taking the vaccine even then. Gigi Young said that she will totally refuse the COVID vaccine! Even if the vaccine is safe for me, which I believe is the case, on principle I'm starting to have doubts about supporting an agenda that to me seems dubious.

In this video from about 24:30 Gigi explains her views about taking the vaccine:

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 08-04-2021

If you do not fear vaccination and would not get it on principle in order to protest, that is very much understandable. But then there is also altruism in taking it. If you do not fear it and you know how it protects for real, then the societal aspect should be part of your decision making in my opinion.

This aspect cannot be part of the decision for those who live in fear. They must protect themselves first and feel safe before other considerations.

Anyway, just a plea to those who can to include the health of your other-selves in your ponderings.

This has been pushed aside in this thread, but it should not be forgotten.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Nikki - 08-04-2021

Is it true or does it not exist. You decide.

Two documents indicating covid not real. One man won a court case in Alberta Canada and
all mandates are void (second link)

https://greatreject.org/laboratories-cant-find-covid-19-in-positive-tests/

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/video/2021/08/freedom-fighter-court-victory-ends-masking-shots-quarantine-in-alberta/

I do not believe falling this far down the CT hole is helpful. The only way for this virus not to exist is to include all the emergency healthcare workers in the conspiration.

It's not just the media that are milking this crisis, STS is too. That should be kept in mind.

(08-04-2021, 06:56 AM)Patrick Wrote: If you do not fear it and you know how it protects for real, ...

I'm not even sure there is a virus. It all seems like a big heap of appeal to corrupt authorities to me. My trust in mainstream society has sagged and is fast reaching rock bottom.

In this case, as for everything, you should follow your intuition and your heart.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - tadeus - 08-04-2021

(08-04-2021, 07:06 AM)Nikki Wrote: Is it true or does it not exist.  You decide.

Two documents indicating covid not real.  One man won a court case in Alberta Canada and
all mandates are void (second link)

https://greatreject.org/laboratories-cant-find-covid-19-in-positive-tests/

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/video/2021/08/freedom-fighter-court-victory-ends-masking-shots-quarantine-in-alberta/

There has been an funny lawsuit in germany, that witness that a measles virus is not existing at all.
The evidence is universal to the concept of proofing the existance of an virus.

The lawsuit was about an competition that such an virus does not exist.

OLG Stuttgart Urteil vom 16.2.2016, 12 U 63/15

Quote:Reasons

I.

The parties dispute in the main proceedings whether the plaintiff can claim the amount of EUR 100,000 offered by the defendant for the detection of the measles virus.

1 The defendant, a biologist, is of the opinion - contrary to the unanimous opinion in science - that measles is not caused by viruses, that there is not and cannot be a measles virus. On the Internet side of the "k...-k... Verlag", which he operates, he offered "prize money" of EUR 100,000.00 on November 24, 2011, as follows:

"The prize money will be paid if a scientific publication is submitted in which the existence of the measles virus is not only claimed but also proven and in which, among other things, its diameter is determined.

The prize money will not be paid if the determination of the diameter of the measles virus is only models or drawing such as ... ..."

For further details of the text, reference is made to the detailed presentation in the facts of the judgment of the Ravensburg Regional Court and to Annex K 1. Whether the complete text of the invitation to tender can be seen on the website of the "k...-k... Verlag" or whether it could only be read by calling up the newsletter - which was also posted on the Internet - was disputed at second instance. In any case, the plaintiff was not the recipient of the newsletter.

The plaintiff, at that time still a student and now a physician, submitted several publications to the defendant in a letter dated January 31, 2012 (Annex K 4) which, in his opinion, proved the existence of the measles virus beyond doubt and requested payment of the prize money. The defendant rejected this request because the measles virus had not been proven.

The defendant also operates the publishing house "W... A... und Verlag", on whose homepage on the Internet on April 13, 2014, three days after the first hearing date in this case, could be read at times:

"On Monday, 14.04.2014 we will report in this place, to which we will refer via newsletter, that, why and how the unpromoted, non-specialist junior doctor D... B... and his illegal backers lied to the court and the public in the "Wetten, dass es keine Masernviren gibt!" trial on 10.04.2014, before the Ravensburg Regional Court. We expect that Dr. L.. will be acquitted on April 24, 2014, and that D... B... will be arrested for court fraud, inability to pay court and attorney fees, expenses and reimbursement of expenses, aiding and abetting mass bodily injury, in part resulting in death, and for risk of flight abroad."

The plaintiff objected to this and demanded a cease-and-desist declaration from the defendant, which the latter submitted on April 15, 2014 (Annex K 11).

Of the legal fees incurred by the plaintiff in the amount of EUR 492.54, he paid EUR 155.00 himself and was reimbursed for the excess amount by the R... Rechtsschutzversicherungs-AG, which made the remaining payment.

The plaintiff submitted in the first instance,

all the requirements set by the defendant in its invitation to tender had been met. The publications submitted by the plaintiff prove beyond doubt the existence of the measles virus in the scientific sense and determine its diameter.

The asserted extrajudicial lawyer's costs for obtaining a declaration of discontinuance with penalty clause had to be borne by the defendant already because he was responsible for the content of his homepage. There is also prima facie evidence that the defendant himself placed the content on his homepage.

The plaintiff filed a motion in the first instance,

1. order the defendant to pay the plaintiff EUR 100,000.00 plus 5% interest above the prime rate since May 1, 2012;

2. order the defendant to pay to the plaintiff a subsidiary claim in the amount of EUR 2,924.07 in extrajudicial attorney's fees;

3. order the defendant to pay to the plaintiff the amount of EUR 492.54 plus 5% interest above the prime rate since 04/16/2014.

The defendant requested at first instance,

dismiss the action.

The defendant submitted at first instance that
the publications submitted did not meet the requirements set by the invitation to tender. The existence of the measles virus had to be proven by a publication of the R...-K...-Institute (in the following: RKI), which was responsible for this according to § 4 Infektionsschutzgesetz (IfSG). This is already evident from the fact that, with regard to the publication in Germany, the rules of the IfSG, which were specifically created for the provision of evidence in the area of infectious diseases, are to be applied. From the context of the announcement, the purpose of the announcement was clearly to clarify whether the documentation of the RKI corresponded to the K... postulate of isolation of the pathogen.

Furthermore, the submission of a single publication was required, in which both the proof for the existence of the measles virus was provided and its diameter was determined, so that it was not sufficient if - as represented by the expert - only the combination of the scientific statements in the six submitted articles proved the existence of the measles virus and at least two of these articles contained sufficient information on the diameter of the measles virus. Apart from that, the submitted publications did not meet the requirements for evidence in terms of content. The phenomena presented as measles viruses were in fact cellular transport vesicles (vesicles). None of the submitted documentation was based on experiments in which the pathogen - as required - had been isolated and biochemically characterized beforehand or even such an isolation had been scientifically documented. The type of evidence in the experiments on which the plaintiff relies does not correspond to the state of the art in science and technology and does not meet the requirements for evidence in compliance with K...'s postulates. In addition, the submitted works were already unsuitable because they all originated from the time before the IfSG came into force on 01.01.2001 and did not represent a publication of the RKI. The determination of the diameter was also not well-founded. The size range of 300 to 1000 nm given in one of the submitted publications alone refuted the thesis of the virus, since viruses are characterized by a small variation in their diameter between 15 and a maximum of 400 nm. Moreover, information from the RKI dated 24 January 2012 indicates that the diameter of measles viruses is 120 - 400 nm and that they often contain ribosomes inside, although the latter contradict the existence of a measles virus.

The statement on the homepage of the publishing house "W... A... und Verlag" did not originate from him and, at the time of the requested cease-and-desist declaration, had also no longer been posted there. Accordingly, he had not given any cause for the out-of-court activity of the plaintiff's legal representatives.

With regard to the further submissions of the parties at first instance, reference is made to the facts of the judgment of the Regional Court and the pleadings exchanged at first instance together with the annexes and the minutes of the hearing.

In its judgment, the operative part of which was read out at the end of the last hearing (pp. 150, 151), the Regional Court upheld the action in its entirety. The publication of the text of the invitation to tender on the Internet constituted a public announcement of the invitation to tender. The interpretation of the text leads to the result that, contrary to the opinion of the defendant, the publications do not have to be those of the RKI nor do they have to originate from the time after the IfSG came into force and the text of the invitation to tender is also not to be understood to the effect that the required proof must be provided in a single publication or that reviews may not be used. As can be seen from the convincing expert opinion of Prof. Dr. Dr. P... the publications were without exception scientific articles. They proved - according to the explanations of the expert - not in each case individually, but in their total view the existence of a virus, which was causative for the measles illness. Together, they also fulfilled the K...-H... postulates raised by the defendant in the course of the legal dispute as the standard of proof. The own chain of evidence demanded by the defendant, according to which the measles virus had to be photographed in a human being or his body fluid, isolated from it, purified, photographed again and then its composition biochemically characterized with a subsequent reinfection experiment, was merely a hypothesis which did not have scientific significance because it did not represent a scientifically established standard.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

So this pictures of the COVID-virus are only a model to help us to manifestate it!

[Image: coronavirus-alternativbild-en.jpg;jsessi...mbnail&v=2]

The result has been published detailed in this science magazine:

Personally, I am just operating under the umbrella that we are here to love it. We are not here to fix it. BUT we do help fixing things by cultivating an attitude of love and acceptance.

The mainstream as you say are the majority we came here to love and accept. That will transform the world. Cultivating fear is antithesis to this endeavor.

(08-04-2021, 07:41 AM)Patrick Wrote: Personally, I am just operating under the umbrella that we are here to love it. We are not here to fix it. BUT we do help fixing things by cultivating an attitude of love and acceptance.

The mainstream as you say are the majority we came here to love and accept. That will transform the world. Cultivating fear is antithesis to this endeavor.

Yes, that's a good point. I have actually started to see the authorities as very vulnerable, and the vast majority of experts are themselves caught in a corrupt system. And I could be wrong! Maybe the vaccines are necessary. So people who take the vaccine might be doing the right thing. Personally, however, I wonder why Sith lord, eh.... excuse me, I meant the grandmaster of the medical industry, Dr. Fauci first said that wearing face masks was unnecessary, and then later he is running around with a face mask on all the time.

That was hypocrisy. There was not enough masks for everyone and in order to ensure healthcare workers would have access to masks, they were telling us that it is not useful enough to wear one.

It would have been better to tell the truth and tell people that they need the masks for healthcare. The population would have understood.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Dtris - 08-04-2021

(08-04-2021, 06:56 AM)Patrick Wrote: If you do not fear vaccination and would not get it on principle in order to protest, that is very much understandable. But then there is also altruism in taking it. If you do not fear it and you know how it protects for real, then the societal aspect should be part of your decision making in my opinion.

This aspect cannot be part of the decision for those who live in fear. They must protect themselves first and feel safe before other considerations.

Anyway, just a plea to those who can to include the health of your other-selves in your ponderings.

You are making the assumption that there is actually a significant health protection benefit, and that the long term health effects are known, which they are not. The health protection benefit itself is still debatable, especially with recent data coming out.

If you advocate for someone to take the vaccine and it causes an adverse event, or in the long term autoimmune disease, are those not health effects that should be included in your ponderings?

When the data is not cherry picked, the protectiveness becomes obvious.

But yes it is a choice I am making to trust the data. I guess we could say that I assume the scientific process is working against STS. It is making it harder for them to really hide things. Still doable, but it's open to scrutiny by its very design.

A bit like open source software being more secure because all can check the code, but it is still possible to "hide" security issues in there.

The guidelines says this: "Please do not offer unsolicited diagnoses, assertions about cures, or assessments of others through a healing modality that has not been explicitly chosen by them."

So while I am advocating for the safety and efficacy of Covid vaccination in general, purely based on risk assessment. I am certainly not advocating for anyone in particular to get vaccinated. A personal risk assessment can come to a different conclusion than the general one.

As an aside, drinking city water can have adverse effects. It is a question of risk assessment.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 08-04-2021

DR.BRYAN ARDIS: "WE ARE WITNESSING INTENTIONAL MEDICAL GENOCIDE"
https://www.bitchute.com/video/gJm9YGiaoOfe/?fbclid=IwAR03RbtvDA-pPRrGoEyQtqs_ugXW7aDZjypGDfH_HqqApUDpIQAWu0SNQh8

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 08-04-2021

(08-04-2021, 06:56 AM)Patrick Wrote: If you do not fear vaccination and would not get it on principle in order to protest, that is very much understandable. But then there is also altruism in taking it. If you do not fear it and you know how it protects for real, then the societal aspect should be part of your decision making in my opinion.

Why did you take the vaccine? Was it to save society? I mean you do know that someday you are going to die and have you ever considered that your death has already been planned just like your birth has been planned? Some people do not want to inject themselves with an experimental drug. I cannot possibly save the world at large by receiving an experimental vaccination or my family or even myself from "death". I mean you do realize that the way in which you will die is planned, right? Let's assume this is true. I do not want to put anything into my body that I do not know its long term effects. I do not take the flu vaccination or the pneumonia vaccination why in the heck would I consider something that was created in less than one year? It is great that you do not mind to put an experimental drug into your body and that you feel like an altruistic individual by doing so but I cannot get on board with any of those illogical reasons for doing such a thing. In my eyes it is not altruistic nor could it possibly be a way to extend your life or anyone else's.

(08-04-2021, 02:55 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: Why did you take the vaccine? Was it to save society?

Having already got Covid at the beginning, I took it primarily to give a good example to those around me. I also took it because I like to experiment.

(08-04-2021, 02:55 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: Some people do not want to inject themselves with an experimental drug. I cannot possibly save the world at large by receiving an experimental vaccination or my family or even myself from "death".

I understand this reason very well. If I had not confidence in the preliminary results, I would have waited as well.

Of course, at this present moment, this experiment is no longer one. The standard 3 phase trials were done and the emergency use authorization has resulted in a phase 4 trial of massive proportion. I don't think we ever had so much data on so many different people for any trials. So at this time, this stage 4 trial is a massive success and has much more data than any other things the regulatory agencies ever approved before.

(08-04-2021, 02:55 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: I mean you do know that someday you are going to die and have you ever considered that your death has already been planned just like your birth has been planned? ... I mean you do realize that the way in which you will die is planned, right?

I do yes.

(08-04-2021, 02:55 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: Let's assume this is true. I do not want to put anything into my body that I do not know its long term effects. I do not take the flu vaccination or the pneumonia vaccination why in the heck would I consider something that was created in less than one year?

I understand this and this is where risk assessment comes in. So far the virus has demonstrated more long term issues than the vaccines, much more so.

If it's a question of time, out of curiosity, how long would it take for you to feel this is safe for you? Because as far as I know, it is only a question of time before every human catches the virus. So really the choice is catching the virus with or without prior vaccination.

(08-04-2021, 02:55 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: It is great that you do not mind to put an experimental drug into your body and that you feel like an altruistic individual by doing so but I cannot get on board with any of those illogical reasons for doing such a thing. In my eyes it is not altruistic nor could it possibly be a way to extend your life or anyone else's.

I will admit that extending my life or protecting myself was never one of my reasons for getting vaccinated. The altruistic part was just in giving a good example to my peers. Mostly the altruism is in a loving and confident attitude towards all the good things in life.

I do not fear for my life or the life of others. I dislike the needless suffering of others. Dying is not an issue in my opinion, but staying alive while suffering needlessly is something I dislike and am still working on accepting.