Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - omcasey - 07-24-2021

Any time you see or hear numbers like that it has to be recognized as drama. The possibility of it is approximately zero.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 07-24-2021

In my opinion, there are dramatized numbers and positions on each side. That is one reason why I like the concept of alt-middle.

Mortality rate being around 0.3% and for places where vaccination is widely available, this whole thing should be put behind us now. It does not matter how many "cases" there are anymore. People have choices and the healthcare system is able to cope. So governments should now stop milking this crisis. Here our government pretty much stopped, but it's the medias that are continuing to milk this thing. They really are "crisis" junkies. It's understandable, but frustrating nonetheless.

Please, allow me to rant for a second here. BigSmile

It looks like I will need a 3rd shot in order to be able to travel. Dodgy

I had Astra first and Moderna second. But that is not an internationally recognized combo it seems, so I'll need a 2nd Moderna shot.

That kind of craziness is not going to help people's confidence towards vaccination...

Interesting news.

SickKids researchers develop promising 'super molecule' that boosts viral neutralization against COVID-19

https://www.sickkids.ca/en/news/archive/2021/sickkids-researchers-develop-promising-super-molecule-that-boosts-viral-neutralization-against-covid-19/

Quote:‘Super molecule’ has been shown in the lab to neutralize SARS-CoV-2, stopping the virus before it invades host cells.
A research team led by The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids) has developed a ‘super molecule’ that combines potent antibodies to neutralize SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. The molecule was shown to have up to 10,000 times more potency compared to conventional antibodies and an ability to address virus variants, important tools in the fight against infectious diseases like COVID-19

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ada - 07-24-2021

(07-24-2021, 08:41 AM)Patrick Wrote: Please, allow me to rant for a second here. BigSmile

It looks like I will need a 3rd shot in order to be able to travel.  Dodgy

I had Astra first and Moderna second. But that is not an internationally recognized combo it seems, so I'll need a 2nd Moderna shot.

That kind of craziness is not going to help people's confidence towards vaccination...

There's already talks here about a third 'booster shot' because immunity gets weaker over time, also due to delta mutation, I think elder people will be first to get it cause it seems their immunity from the shots gets weaker faster. I hope all will be well.

Thanks for sharing patrick. Heart

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - canada_dry - 07-24-2021

(07-24-2021, 08:30 AM)Patrick Wrote: In my opinion, there are dramatized numbers and positions on each side. That is one reason why I like the concept of alt-middle.

Mortality rate being around 0.3% and for places where vaccination is widely available, this whole thing should be put behind us now. It does not matter how many "cases" there are anymore. People have choices and the healthcare system is able to cope. So governments should now stop milking this crisis. Here our government pretty much stopped, but it's the medias that are continuing to milk this thing. They really are "crisis" junkies. It's understandable, but frustrating nonetheless.

It should be obvious by now that the whole crisis is being used to establish a control system similar to China’s social credit system where everyone is tracked.

It's already like that here as well. China is just open about it.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - anicolai - 07-24-2021

I made an incorrect comment to something and wanted to delete my comment. I messed up.

How do we delete our replies when we find out we fudged something?

I'm not here very often so I don't have the practice.

Thanks
Amy

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 07-24-2021

(07-24-2021, 11:22 AM)anicolai Wrote: I made an incorrect comment to something and wanted to delete my comment.  I messed up.

Thanks
Amy

You can select "edit" on the bottom right of your post and delete what you want, or add something else.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 07-24-2021

Proof the pandemic is not real. https://www.facebook.com/david.cheyne/videos/10157396664561805

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 07-24-2021

(07-23-2021, 07:32 PM)Patrick Wrote: Speaking of data. In the USA, 99% of the people hospitalized or dying of Covid19 are unvaccinated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqsWepv6A2M&t=6m43s

Whatever reasons one has not to take this vaccination, it being ineffective cannot be one of them.

He basically says to let people make their choice and let's all move on. I so agree !

Here's a comment from the comment section of your video:
[I work in skilled nursing and we're back to having a covid unit. Just accepted a large group of covid + patients whom also have been vaccinated with the Pfizer shot. I'm not seeing unvaccinated people coming in yet with it.]

C19 vaccine spiritual impact and CYBORG VS HUMAN - the - 07-24-2021

For people playing the 3D to 5D ascension game in earth, against c19 vaccine and transhuman/CYBORG  agenda is one of the biggest decision to make. Many people stand up in this stage, put on their 'warrior' hat, and expanded their consciousness through this vaccine catalyst.

Since there are multiple games playing on earth now, so for people playing other games or just a visitor, this information and topic might not that important for them.

anyway, share this video to those who resonate with it and find this information useful. there're a lot of useful information inside the video and in the video description section.

Marina Jacobi - CYBORG VS HUMAN S4 E30 / New Info

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6D10XJoIL4

RE: C19 vaccine spiritual impact and CYBORG VS HUMAN - Ming the Merciful - 07-24-2021

(07-24-2021, 05:40 PM)the Wrote: For people playing the 3D to 5D ascension game in earth, against c19 vaccine and transhuman/CYBORG  agenda is one of the biggest decision to make. Many people stand up in this stage, put on their 'warrior' hat, and expanded their consciousness through this vaccine catalyst.

Since there are multiple games playing on earth now, so for people playing other games or just a visitor, this information and topic might not that important for them.

anyway, share this video to those who resonate with it and find this information useful. there're a lot of useful information inside the video and in the video description section.

Good Thread THE. I have said all along, become the "Resistance". I refuse to be injected, (as I stated on other Threads). Four times the medical establishment have tried to convince me, (and failed). I do not wish to become a Cyborg, thank you. As I also stated on another related Thread, (below), if it is going to take a Revolution to get back to a state of normality, then let there be a Revolution. Perhaps part of the evolutionary process is a Revolution of Humanity to bring down the current Establishment. It has failed, and it is time to leave. All the current events worldwide are connected and interconnected. Vive le Revolution.

RE: C19 vaccine spiritual impact and CYBORG VS HUMAN - the - 07-24-2021

(07-24-2021, 05:52 PM)Ming the Merciful Wrote: Good Thread THE. I have said all along, become the "Resistance". I refuse to be injected, (as I stated on other Threads). Four times the medical establishment have tried to convince me, (and failed). I do not wish to become a Cyborg, thank you. As I also stated on another related Thread, (below), if it is going to take a Revolution to get back to a state of normality, then let there be a Revolution. Perhaps part of the evolutionary process is a Revolution of Humanity to bring down the current Establishment. It has failed, and it is time to leave. All the current events worldwide are connected and interconnected. Vive le Revolution.

No Problem and thank you Ming the Merciful.

Yes, a lot of wanders come to earth to transfer dark to light, and take all the approaches to do the transformation. because only people in 3D earth can do the transformer work, if they don't come to earth, there might be not enough people to do the transformation .

RE: C19 vaccine spiritual impact and CYBORG VS HUMAN - Ming the Merciful - 07-24-2021

(07-24-2021, 06:17 PM)the Wrote:
(07-24-2021, 05:52 PM)Ming the Merciful Wrote: Good Thread THE. I have said all along, become the "Resistance". I refuse to be injected, (as I stated on other Threads). Four times the medical establishment have tried to convince me, (and failed). I do not wish to become a Cyborg, thank you. As I also stated on another related Thread, (below), if it is going to take a Revolution to get back to a state of normality, then let there be a Revolution. Perhaps part of the evolutionary process is a Revolution of Humanity to bring down the current Establishment. It has failed, and it is time to leave. All the current events worldwide are connected and interconnected. Vive le Revolution.

Yes, a lot of wanders come to earth to transfer dark to light, and take all the approaches to do the transformation. because only people in 3D earth can do the transformer work, if they don't come to earth, there might be not enough people to do the transformation .

I am frequently amazed, (an understatement), at the "Blindness" of people who cannot see anything? Blinded by the media with propaganda and sentimentality. As individuals we have to rise above the masses and lead by example. We have to lose our "I know the answer" mentality, not only Spiritually, but in daily life. We have a gift that must be shared. Sitting alone in dark rooms will get Humanity nowhere. Perhaps the more advanced "Devotees", (wrong word), will be incarnated on other planets, leaving this mess behind? As Krishna said to Arjuna in the Bhagavad-Gita?

(07-24-2021, 04:15 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: Here's a comment  from the comment section of your video:
[I work in skilled nursing and we're back to having a covid unit. Just accepted a large group of covid + patients whom also have been vaccinated with the Pfizer shot. I'm not seeing unvaccinated people coming in yet with it.]

Yeah from what I understand this is for people who only got one shot (and a good while ago at that). Because one shots are considered unvaccinated (or two shots if the second shot was given within the last two weeks). So they consider "vaccinated" to be two weeks after the second shot, everything else is unvaccinated.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 07-24-2021

It's all so confusing, I don't blame anyone for any decisions right now.

(07-24-2021, 06:42 PM)Ming the Merciful Wrote:
(07-24-2021, 06:17 PM)the Wrote:

I am frequently amazed, (an understatement), at the "Blindness" of people who cannot see anything? Blinded by the media with propaganda and sentimentality. As individuals we have to rise above the masses and lead by example. We have to lose our "I know the answer" mentality, not only Spiritually, but in daily life. We have a gift that must be shared. Sitting alone in dark rooms will get Humanity nowhere. Perhaps the more advanced "Devotees", (wrong word), will be incarnated on other planets, leaving this mess behind? As Krishna said to Arjuna in the Bhagavad-Gita?

This can be such a challenging thing to get sight of.

There is no IT that can fail, there is only an "I" who has this capacity - to fail or succeed, and, I am going to bold this, failing is not an option.

The duality construct, at least to momentally, periodically get clear has to be vacated. - exceeded. So it can be seen that there is only one way one can fail : surrendering the Depths for the details.

If each and every one of us was meant to do the same thing as far as details, meant to take and/or not take a shot all of this would be entirely irrelevant and useless. No.....

What we are meant to do, as representatives of the light is to love, and support, and reflect the absolute sovereignty of one and all.

This has to be seen. Authentically enacted. By us all, by as many of us who has it within our power. NOW.

This is not about a shot. It has never been about any of this.

This is what is being used to confuse - take the attention off this. It is far more immense than this, far more fundamental.

As many, if not all here know. It is individual sovereignty that is on the table. - FREEDOM.

Including the freedom to GRADUATE here now. FOCUS.

There is but one thing at stake here.

Let's not sacrifice it. 

(07-24-2021, 09:08 PM)confusedseeker Wrote: It's all so confusing, I don't blame anyone for any decisions right now.

This is it. This is where we all must arrive.

The point of this whole process.

You're there.

_________

And -- thank you for your Service. 

Heart

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 07-24-2021

(07-24-2021, 05:52 PM)Ming the Merciful Wrote:
(07-24-2021, 05:40 PM)the Wrote: For people playing the 3D to 5D ascension game in earth, against c19 vaccine and transhuman/CYBORG  agenda is one of the biggest decision to make. Many people stand up in this stage, put on their 'warrior' hat, and expanded their consciousness through this vaccine catalyst.

Good Thread THE. I have said all along, become the "Resistance". I refuse to be injected, (as I stated on other Threads). Four times the medical establishment have tried to convince me, (and failed). I do not wish to become a Cyborg, thank you. As I also stated on another related Thread, (below), if it is going to take a Revolution to get back to a state of normality, then let there be a Revolution. Perhaps part of the evolutionary process is a Revolution of Humanity to bring down the current Establishment. It has failed, and it is time to leave. All the current events worldwide are connected and interconnected. Vive le Revolution.

I'm surprised this thread was moved inside of this topic. because this is pure spiritual discussion. probably to avoid heated discussion in spiritual forum. but anyway, since it's moved to here, we can discus it here. :-)

these days I have been thinking "why most wanders come from 6th density and not 5th density world".  I think I found some answers when I read swaruu material https://swaruu.org/.

our earth is 3 dimensional, 3 density at this moment, moved to 4th density, even higher.

however, the 'mess' here is not only caused by people on earth, also caused by some people/entity in 5th density.

so wanders come here , forgot everything ,not only need to fight 'enemy' in the 3rd density world, but also those 'enemy' in 5th density world.

and the 'easiest' way to win this battle is wanders 'remember' what they really are, that is, recall something that they're familiar with. for 6th density wanders, it's easier to remember their 6th density feeling/frequency, and can join the fight more efficiently, and easily fight those 5th density enemy.

another thing, in terms of the 'revolution', after more and more people wake up, the 'revolution' becomes more and more peaceful, probably in the end we're in a timeline that the 'revolution' is so peaceful , it's more like a normal power transformation (transfer power back to the people), and no one really think that's a revolution.

but that all depends on peoples' consciousness level, the higher it goes, the peaceful it becomes. if the power transfer happens when not too many people reached high frequency, then it might becomes more violent and more casualty.
in other words, the timeline discussed in original video might be a 'worst case' scenario, but our end result might be better than that.

David Wilcock always present a 'military coup' timeline, positive military took all the power by force, and broadcast truth 24 hrs a day. I think that's just an emergency plan, but if that happens, many people's belief system will collapse, and they might be in depression or kill themselves. I am pretty sure the 'good guys' are also trying not to use that last approach.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - David_1 - 07-25-2021

Throughout Europe, government lockdowns and vaccination mandates are being imposed.
   But more and more people are realizing that these edicts are not about protecting, but rather about subjugating and enslaving the citizens.  (Will the next step be closing down the food chain so that people cannot buy groceries?)
   Saturday there were demonstrations against governments in Dublin, London, Paris, Parma, Milan, as well as throughout the UK, Australia, Italy, and France.
   Almost a year went by when C-19 spread, and we heard nothing about variants.  After vaccinations became widespread, all kinds of Greek letters popped up.  How could the variants come from the unvaccinated if they didn’t happen when lots and lots of people were unvaccinated?  I really wonder if “Delta variant” is simply Code for “one of the side effects of vaccinations.”
   The country of Gibraltar fully vaccinated every eligible citizen by April.  Now they have the 3rd highest per capita rate of infection on Earth.
   Those who have taken two shots cannot change what is in the past.  But they may have the courage and wisdom to not take the 3rd and 4th shots.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 07-25-2021

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-57928647

Quote:A mysterious marketing agency secretly offered to pay social media stars to spread disinformation about Covid-19 vaccines. Their plan failed when the influencers went public about the attempt to recruit them.

My intuition has been clear from the beginning that this sort of thing is at the root of many sources against vaccination. It remains to be seen if they are doing this in order to protect people from the "system" or in order to prolong the crisis by slowing down vaccination. But it certainly does not smell good to me.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - omcasey - 07-25-2021

Both sides will always be played against the middle ( by the negative forces ). Each of these ideas may in potentiality be worked against us....the populous. As humans we do all manner of awful things with our thoughts when in fear. The idea is to step out of the fear - the drama - the story of all this itself. Focus, right here right now. Calm the mind, take a deep breath, until all is right in the world. Until there is a true sense of the (true)self again. Walk this forward into the next minutes of the day, feeling for what is right in the moment. What comes next? what now? feel for it. Drop all thought down--into the heart. Feel. There is only pure feeling, no judgement. Pure feeling. A wonderful Intelligence and Love. <--Any time this is missing return to the process. Calm the mind, take a deep breath, until all is set to right again in your world. This IS the action that will correct what is in play. Which is an invitation to sacrifice this, to surrender your self - to a story.

Decline the invitation. Center within yourself. The story will still be playing out but you can now approach it fully intact.

When enough of us have this within our reach, within our power - the tides will turn.

Heaven and earth will move.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - canada_dry - 07-25-2021

https://www.covid.is/data

These are the stats from Iceland. You can see most of the infections are among the vaccinated.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - canada_dry - 07-25-2021

https://qcovid.org/

This is a risk calculator created by Oxford to see your chances of dying and getting hospitalized by Covid. If you are not obese, elderly, and/or have serious health issues your risk is extremely low. For example my risk of death is .0007% and risk of being hospitalized is .002%. So why are governments trying to force everyone to get an experimental injection that has caused thousands of deaths in America alone and over 100000 adverse events (that have been reported in vaers)? Especially when there are effective treatments readily available. Makes absolutely no sense.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Dtris - 07-25-2021

(07-25-2021, 06:40 AM)David_1 Wrote:    Throughout Europe, government lockdowns and vaccination mandates are being imposed.
   But more and more people are realizing that these edicts are not about protecting, but rather about subjugating and enslaving the citizens.  (Will the next step be closing down the food chain so that people cannot buy groceries?)
   Saturday there were demonstrations against governments in Dublin, London, Paris, Parma, Milan, as well as throughout the UK, Australia, Italy, and France.
   Almost a year went by when C-19 spread, and we heard nothing about variants.  After vaccinations became widespread, all kinds of Greek letters popped up.  How could the variants come from the unvaccinated if they didn’t happen when lots and lots of people were unvaccinated?  I really wonder if “Delta variant” is simply Code for “one of the side effects of vaccinations.”
   The country of Gibraltar fully vaccinated every eligible citizen by April.  Now they have the 3rd highest per capita rate of infection on Earth.
   Those who have taken two shots cannot change what is in the past.  But they may have the courage and wisdom to not take the 3rd and 4th shots.

The variants are basically the mutations from various regions. Beta is UK variant, Delta is from India. This is normal during the life cycle as a virus, the virus will mutate to be more transmissible, but less lethal. As a population approaches herd immunity there is a final extinction burst of the virus becoming less dangerous but more contagious.

There is speculation that the original virus which broke out in Wuhan was much more lethal than the virus that became the common strain worldwide. The mutation to less lethality was not foreseen, whether the virus was manufactured/natural or accidental/purposeful doesn't matter. The extreme reaction by China does not match a mildly lethal virus, and reports were that in Wuhan alone when they started giving the urns of cremated remains to the families they were brought into the five morgues in the city by the truckload and took over a month of handing out over 10k a day to distribute them all.

We now have people getting sick with the vaccine. A lot of them. The most vaccinated countries are having the largest spike. I think this has to do with the mRNA vaccines not actually creating antibodies against the virus itself, but against the spike protein produced by the virus during reproduction which is responsible for the severe symptoms. I always thought this would create a situation where the body would not react appropriately to the virus, and prevent or delay the production of virus antibodies. If that is the case then the vaccinated would become walking incubators for covid-19. If the spike protein antibodies have a short life, or the virus changes the RNA pattern used to create the spike protein and makes a new one, then these people would become the sources of more variants.

While this theory does fit nicely with some conspiracy agendas, I think it is much more likely that the big pharma companies knew but didn't want to pass up the huge payday. Keep in mind that coronavirus along with rhinovirus causes the common cold. We will probably see yearly recommended covid vaccines soon just like they recommend yearly flu shots.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - anicolai - 07-26-2021

(07-24-2021, 11:48 AM)Diana Wrote:
(07-24-2021, 11:22 AM)anicolai Wrote: I made an incorrect comment to something and wanted to delete my comment.  I messed up.

Thanks
Amy

You can select "edit" on the bottom right of your post and delete what you want, or add something else.

Yeah...that's what I did....I changed my original comment to the question about how to delete it. I was more interested in making it look like I had never commented in the first place.

I tend to be kind of impulsive when replying to something I think I understand, then after I post a reply, I read the original thing I was replying to one more time and something as simple as the order of words changes the context that I thought I was commenting on. Maybe I should read the thing 3 times, wait a day, sleep on it, and then reply. lol.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Louisabell - 07-26-2021

I think there can be a false dichotomy between allopathic medicine and metaphysical healing. Funnily enough, I do believe that I have experienced "miraculous" healing through allopathic medicine. I had an ailment which lasted for years which caused a lot of distress in my life. I did many many tests and nothing was found. I was found to be healthy in all respects, so choosing an appropriate treatment evaded the doctors. Due to this difficult catalyst, it made me go internal and question a lot of things in life. I faced some demons and chose to do things differently than I had been doing before. I cleared out some of my karma and set my life on a new path. Shortly thereafter I get a call from the doc for one last test. This test would be the most invasive which required that I be fully unconscious. I went a long with it in faith. Lo and behold, something was found, and the treatment was just a two week course of a relatively benign medication. I was cured immediately after.

It could all be a coincidence, but I do believe that the Creator works in mysterious ways. So I play a long with the evidence-based medical game, and I will sometimes even be that annoying patient who goes to doctor's appointments with medical studies in tow. But I try to never forget that all that is on offer to me in this world is the Creator acting in service.

One of the most profound metaphysical healings I have ever experienced was from a random once-off facial that I got. There was something about the woman who performed it. Her focused attention and care could be felt beyond the physical and it was bliss. I felt amazing afterwards. Some people just have that healing gift. So I think intention can be wonderfully powerful.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 07-26-2021

(07-26-2021, 07:30 AM)anicolai Wrote:
(07-24-2021, 11:48 AM)Diana Wrote:

Thanks
Amy

Yeah...that's what I did....I changed my original comment to the question about how to delete it.  I was more interested in making it look like I had never commented in the first place.

I tend to be kind of impulsive when replying to something I think I understand, then after I post a reply, I read the original thing I was replying to one more time and something as simple as the order of words changes the context that I thought I was commenting on.  Maybe I should read the thing 3 times, wait a day, sleep on it, and then reply.  lol.

Send me a PM and tell me which post (check the box top right and copy the page URL), and I will delete the post. Smile

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 07-26-2021

Here is a thought experiment that I would like to ponder with you guys.

Let's say the international community were to come up with a way to fully recognize freedom of choice regarding Covid vaccination.

Something like you can either get a proof of vaccination or a proof that you understood and accepted any consequences of your personal choice to not get vaccinated. Then the QR Code is the same and gives all the same access for stuff like travel. No person checking that code can ever know if you got the vaccine or if you acknowledged responsibilities instead. The only difference is if you ever find yourself in hospital in need of a respirator and there are not enough for everyone, then you already accepted this as a possible risk and cannot really complain.

I wonder if such a type of solution would be acceptable or if the ethical issues would be just as unworkable?