Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Aion - 07-20-2021

(07-20-2021, 05:26 PM)Sylver Wrote: Long time lurker first time poster in this thread

In response to the above poster forums simply exist as a means of communication.  There should no arbitrary rules in place saying that every post has to lead back to your decision whether or not you will take the v@×.  One can easily deduce another selfs decision by the content of the message they provide.  The real discussion is that of covid 19 generally.  Threads morph and change and flow as a conversation does.  Theres no rules only the sharing of content.

Onto the subject at hand:  No i will not be taking the vaccine.  I was a hardcore antivaxxer before this pandemic and what awakened me was a vaccine injury within my own family.  A walking talking 3 year old is administered a vaccine and proceeds to degenerate to fully nonverbal autism within several days and now has to live out the rest of his life in this condition.  I also worked in an autism facility helping to help individuals like this and time and time again i heard this story.  Normal 3 year old gets vaccine and becomes fully nonverbal autistic.  This was the case of 95% of the clients but as you dig further it gets darker.

Innocent babies are vaxxed and will simply die.  Is it written down as death from vaccine reaction?  No it is written down as SIDs.  This greatly obfuscates the truth and the numbers.  We can also then easily deduce the intense rise of autoimmune, cancers, diabetes, all affecting young children showing a huge uptick immediately following a push for more and more vaccinations that occured in the late 80s early 90s.  The correlation is staggering.

Most all of the diseases these "protect" were largely eradicated due to access to fresh water.  India is a prime example of this.  They are all mostly vaccinated yet cases of polio still appear as well as other diseases.  This has everything to do with basic sanitation, and access to fresh water, which india lacks.

Onto covid 19 "vaccines" which arent really vaccines because they contain no deactivated virii instead they are mRNA gene therapy injections.  The animal testing of which is incredibly disturbing, with no animals surviving these tests in the trials.  

Now its very apparent the elites plans, because they hide nothing.  The elite operate within the occult belief that if they hide nothing and tell the truth then it absolves them of karma and transfers it onto the witnesser for doing nothing about it.  9/11, las vegas, being obvious falseflags with just a few minutes of research.  They could have never given us free speech or the internet yet here we are being allowed to discuss their actions.  

The elite view the masses as "useless eaters".  They use fear propaganda as a sort of "atheists armageddon" to ensure that you feel guilty for every breath and step you take all the while believing the world is "ending" because of things like plastic and fossil fuels.  Science is a new religion and it operates within the vibration of fear like the rest.  Because the fearful as easily controlled.

Knowing all this makes the next statement make sense: they can only enslave and depopulate willing participates.  Their occult knowledge teaches them this in that they do not get trapped on this plain due to karma.  They are taking advantage of the empaths as well "you dont want to kill grandma do you??" All the while lying about the severity of the virus and blaming unvaxxed on the varients which holds no basis in reality.  Moreover if you look into leaky vaccines and mareks disease it points to the exact opposite being true.  That is: the vaccinated are creating new varients due to the leaky nature of the vaccines.  Personally i think the varients were created ahead of time and are being released on purpose by the very same cabal but i digress.

The elite treads very lightly within the rules of freewill.  "Dont like it, then make your own community/internet/store etc!" Every moment is a choice and it our choice to play their "game" or not and ultimately be dependent on them in every regard.  Our very humanness has been bred out of us so much so we cant even fathom not being able to go to a grocery store to survive.  This was all a choice.  We choose to live in their material world based on money and ownership and distraction and sleep.  Anything is possible, we may break away at any time and they simply dont care what we do one way or the other.  The elite has advanced automation and ufo tech to a point where they dont need us anymore.  This is why they are taking their largest chess move at this time.  In their eyes; them embodying pure "satanic" darkness helps us in our journey to polarize.  Their pure evil gives us something to resist against and allows us to embody pure angelic light and loving energy.  There isnt much work for a healer to do on Eden.  

This is the final stand.  The have the masses culling themselves.  Nobody can even tell you what will happen from these vaccines but the answer is likely death.  On a subconscious level those that take the vaccines are so disconnected from their highest self and intuition it becomes a choice to end incarnation.  They are making so little progress or even progress backwards that it makes more sense to end the incarnation and start anew.

Stay strong brothers and sisters.  This is a warzone of spirit and of flesh.  We must stand strong to pur beliefs at this time.  Its now or never.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Personally I try not to make assumptions about what people may or may not deduce, nor the manner in which they think so in that regard I find clarity and context is helpful when communicating through text. Sometimes there can be misunderstandings of intent and I was only suggesting that actively relating the links one is posting to the thread topic aids in clarity in that sense.

That being said, this forum does in fact have guidelines although that isn't what I am leaning towards, I was just making a suggestion, more just common courtesy of respecting thread topics. Maybe I am just a bit old school in that area as I've been on forums for a long time and internet culture is always shifting.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ada - 07-21-2021

(07-20-2021, 05:26 PM)Sylver Wrote: This is the final stand.  The have the masses culling themselves.  Nobody can even tell you what will happen from these vaccines but the answer is likely death.  On a subconscious level those that take the vaccines are so disconnected from their highest self and intuition it becomes a choice to end incarnation.  They are making so little progress or even progress backwards that it makes more sense to end the incarnation and start anew.

So basically the whole uproar is that of fear of death from the vaccine?

I guess that is okay, and I cannot argue you on these beliefs and choices.  

Some people are afraid of crossing the street, driving a car, smoking cigarettes or eating certain things that may end their incarnation sooner.

So I understand how the thought of injecting something unknown to one could induce doubt and fear, and as one feels about that and makes their choice out of their own intellect and intuition, there are no mistakes in that. Nobody knows what's going on.

However, one must also understand that on the same level another is afraid of the virus as much as the other is afraid of the vaccine.

I just think.. there's so many things to fear that can end our incarnation at any moment, that perhaps that's what's clouding our intuition and focus on spiritual progression? Just a thought.. Smile

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Sylver - 07-21-2021

Its not of fear of death. The vaccine is a form of suicide. The highest self already knows the outcome. By choosing to ignore the evidence as well as intuition as it continues to pile up indicates a separation from the higher self or that the higher self finds that the suicide is the best course of action at this time.

I guess that is okay, and I cannot argue you on these beliefs and choices.

These beliefs are often based in evidence. The evidence of the children maimed and killed. When youve truly analyzed the evidence just the term "vaccine" just be a huge red flag to any avid seeker of truth.

Some people are afraid of crossing the street, driving a car, smoking cigarettes or eating certain things that may end their incarnation sooner.

While valid things to be afraid of there are some more factors in play here, factors that can save your life or that can result in your death if you choose to ignore them. Do you look both ways before crossing the street? Do you drive safely, sober, paying attention to the road? Do you smoke tobacco laced with additives? Do you eat foods laden with excitotoxins like aspartame? These are decisions and reactions that result in a safe outcome.

So I understand how the thought of injecting something unknown to one could induce doubt and fear, and as one feels about that and makes their choice out of their own intellect and intuition, there are no mistakes in that. Nobody knows what's going on.

We know exactly whats going on because they dont hide anything. The truth is there for those who seek it. If we had no idea we wouldnt be having this discussion

However, one must also understand that on the same level another is afraid of the virus as much as the other is afraid of the vaccine.

I just think.. there's so many things to fear that can end our incarnation at any moment, that perhaps that's what's clouding our intuition and focus on spiritual progression? Just a thought.. Smile

Fear itself does not cloud intuition and spiritual progression. Distraction and sleep does this. Listening and regurgitating cabal talking points from the tv does this. Fear itself is an important catalyst. Through this many lessons can be learned.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ada - 07-21-2021

Fear blocks the flow of energy through the energy centers, interpreting catalyst through red ray blockage; survival.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 07-21-2021

this video explains how C19 damage people's health, and also provides some solutions to reduce the health damage after taking the vaccine
https://m.facebook.com/100001615058308/posts/4391588274238298/?d=n

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 07-21-2021

I will admit I fear both the vaccine and the virus. I fear the virus because it is likely man made, and long term damage is yet to be determined. I fear the vaccine because it is man made by an industry I've grown to abhor, and long term damage is yet to be determined.

I've put my hope in my body and my health, taking my health very seriously and getting as much vitamin D as possible. Also, I was able to get Ivermectin.

not sure if I understanding this video correctly, CDC/VAERS reported 11k C19 vaccine death. but there're actually 11 different systems to report vaccine, and in one system, there're extra 45K c19 vaccine death. and they filed lawsuit against the government already
https://www.facebook.com/danii.divine27/videos/4390534804312741

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - pat19989 - 07-21-2021

*omitted*

(07-21-2021, 04:22 AM)ada Wrote: Fear blocks the flow of energy through the energy centers, interpreting catalyst through red ray blockage; survival.
This is incorrect even by Ra's own statements.

82.22 Questioner: Then since the only possibility at this particular time, as I see it, was a polarization for service to others, I must assume from what you said that even though all were aware of this service-to-others necessity they were unable to achieve it. What was the configuration of mind of the mind/body/spirit complexes at that time? Were they aware of the necessity for the polarization or unaware of it? And if so, why did they have such a difficult time serving others to the extent necessary for graduation since this was the only polarity possible?

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, the tendency of those who are divinely happy, as you call this distortion, to have little urge to alter or better their condition. Such is the result of the mind/body/spirit which is not complex. There is the possibility of love of other-selves and service to other-selves, but there is the overwhelming awareness of the Creator in the self. The connection with the Creator is that of the umbilical cord. The security is total. Therefore, no love is terribly important; no pain terribly frightening; no effort, therefore, is made to serve for love or to benefit from fear

The question refers to an "edenic" planet and the lack thereof of catalyst as a result. The fear exists in polarizing nature in contrast to the love so that one may choose love over fear. It is temporary and works as a beautiful catalyst. Choosing otherwise indicates an overpolarization towards love which can then cause the individual to fall into the martyr archetype. Lets say for example: Your child has gone out and has not returned in 24 hours. This is concerning. Do you have ultimate faith that they will be safe on their own, or to do take the actions to go and find them and verify their wellbeing as well as protect them? To choose not to seek to protect them indicates a lack of wisdom so much so that your own actions (or lack thereof) contributes to their unsafety. One on the positive path must select the highest and best possible decision in every waking moment.

(07-21-2021, 02:57 PM)Sylver Wrote:
(07-21-2021, 04:22 AM)ada Wrote: Fear blocks the flow of energy through the energy centers, interpreting catalyst through red ray blockage; survival.

82.22 Questioner: Then since the only possibility at this particular time, as I see it, was a polarization for service to others, I must assume from what you said that even though all were aware of this service-to-others necessity they were unable to achieve it. What was the configuration of mind of the mind/body/spirit complexes at that time? Were they aware of the necessity for the polarization or unaware of it? And if so, why did they have such a difficult time serving others to the extent necessary for graduation since this was the only polarity possible?

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, the tendency of those who are divinely happy, as you call this distortion, to have little urge to alter or better their condition. Such is the result of the mind/body/spirit which is not complex. There is the possibility of love of other-selves and service to other-selves, but there is the overwhelming awareness of the Creator in the self. The connection with the Creator is that of the umbilical cord. The security is total. Therefore, no love is terribly important; no pain terribly frightening; no effort, therefore, is made to serve for love or to benefit from fear

The question refers to an "edenic" planet and the lack thereof of catalyst as a result.  The fear exists in polarizing nature in contrast to the love so that one may choose love over fear.  It is temporary and works as a beautiful catalyst.  Choosing otherwise indicates an overpolarization towards love which can then cause the individual to fall into the martyr archetype.  Lets say for example:  Your child has gone out and has not returned in 24 hours.  This is concerning.  Do you have ultimate faith that they will be safe on their own, or to do take the actions to go and find them and verify their wellbeing as well as protect them?  To choose not to seek to protect them indicates a lack of wisdom so much so that your own actions (or lack thereof) contributes to their unsafety.  One on the positive path must select the highest and best possible decision in every waking moment.

I would think that a seeker should seek to have ultimate faith that whatever happens to your child is well-designed catalyst, but would also allow themselves to act in accordance to their human emotion, therefore going out and finding their child. Can a mother not act out of love for their child when searching? Not all emotions are fear.

Fear is a resistance to the present moment, against reality. It is a product of the ego's desperate clawing and scratching to remain in control. So when one feels fear, it is most healthy to analyze this fear, but not necessarily give in to the wants/needs that the ego associates with the fear.

For example, your all's posts about the vaccine killing people inspires fear in me, because I got the good ole double jab Wink. This fear made my ego want to lash out at you guys for posting all of this stuff that engenders fear in people, and that in my opinion could not possibly help anyone connect with the creator in themselves. I omitted my post when I realized I was acting out of fear of death, fear of body, fear of information. Because my higher self designed this life for me. And there are no mistakes in this life of mine Wink

Love

I would think that a seeker should seek to have ultimate faith that whatever happens to your child is well-designed catalyst, but would also allow themselves to act in accordance to their human emotion, therefore going out and finding their child.

Indeed. And what inspires the seeking of the child? It is fear that provides the catalyst in order to choose to act in a loving manner such as this. Both sides of polarity work in tandem and empower each other. Choosing inaction out of faith that nothing could go wrong means absolute lack of fear where is is appropriate to feel it to some degree.

Can a mother not act out of love for their child when searching? Not all emotions are fear.

Once again the fear empowers the love. Not much healing work to be done on an edenic world.

Fear is a resistance to the present moment, against reality. It is a product of the ego's desperate clawing and scratching to remain in control. So when one feels fear, it is most healthy to analyze this fear, but not necessarily give in to the wants/needs that the ego associates with the fear.

Fear is not resistance its simply temporary catalyst. So much of the spiritual community loves to abuse and discard the ego. Simply-put you would not even exist without it. It is a powerful part of your entire being and needs to be fed like any other aspect. The ego protects. To not feel any fear in some scenarios (say while being in an unsafe area at night as a woman) is incredibly unwise. Its all a balancing act.

For example, your all's posts about the vaccine killing people inspires fear in me, because I got the good ole double jab Wink. This fear made my ego want to lash out at you guys for posting all of this stuff that engenders fear in people, and that in my opinion could not possibly help anyone connect with the creator in themselves. I omitted my post when I realized I was acting out of fear of death, fear of body, fear of information. Because my higher self designed this life for me. And there are no mistakes in this life of mine Wink

There are indeed mistakes. To say otherwise means you do not believe in freewill which is a fundamental rule to this universe. Through the allowance of mistakes is how we learn best. We are not perfect. Not every decision is perfect. This is the magic of this world so that we may grow and learn and teach. The bubbling to the surface of your negative response has much to teach you. If you had ultimate faith in this vaccine, would you be fearful? But fear not. Your soul is immortal and any and all decisions as well as mistakes you make all boil down to one thing: learning opportunities.

Indeed.  And what inspires the seeking of the child? It is fear that provides the catalyst in order to choose to act in a loving manner such as this.  Both sides of polarity work in tandem and empower each other.  Choosing inaction out of faith that nothing could go wrong means absolute lack of fear where is is appropriate to feel it to some degree.

Fair enough.

Fear is not resistance its simply temporary catalyst.  

Can it not be both?

So much of the spiritual community loves to abuse and discard the ego.  Simply-put you would not even exist without it.  It is a powerful part of your entire being and needs to be fed like any other aspect.  The ego protects.  To not feel any fear in some scenarios (say while being in an unsafe area at night as a woman) is incredibly unwise.  Its all a balancing act.

We have all existed without the ego. You can exist without the ego even on earth, however it is very difficult. I have done so for moments at a time. Sustained ego-less-ness is enlightenment.

For example, your all's posts about the vaccine killing people inspires fear in me, because I got the good ole double jab Wink. This fear made my ego want to lash out at you guys for posting all of this stuff that engenders fear in people, and that in my opinion could not possibly help anyone connect with the creator in themselves. I omitted my post when I realized I was acting out of fear of death, fear of body, fear of information. Because my higher self designed this life for me. And there are no mistakes in this life of mine

There are indeed mistakes.  

The ego makes 'mistakes'. The higher self, our connection to the divine, exists in a space free from right/wrong, good/bad, a space free from mistakes.

To say otherwise means you do not believe in freewill which is a fundamental rule to this universe.  Through the allowance of mistakes is how we learn best.  We are not perfect.  Not every decision is perfect.  

I very much agree with most all of what you are saying, I think semantics are keeping us from union in belief. But I think our main difference in thinking is that of the ego vs higher self. I believe that the ego is like this annoying little shield to my true self, my higher self that designed all of these experiences for my ego to go through in order to learn more about my true nature. I know I must live with this ego while I'm here, but I'd much rather be able to just shed it like old skin and bask in my true nature of light/love. Guess I got to wait until death for that, but Ima keep working Wink

This is the magic of this world so that we may grow and learn and teach.  The bubbling to the surface of your negative response has much to teach you.  

Indeed, it does Heart

If you had ultimate faith in this vaccine, would you be fearful?  But fear not.  Your soul is immortal and any and all decisions as well as mistakes you make all boil down to one thing: learning opportunities.

Beautiful thought to end on Shy .

Love

put 'all is one' aside.

I know it's going to rain, so I bring an umbrella with me, and ask others to bring an umbrella, others choose they want to bring an umbrella or not.

since we're discuss vaccine here.

I know vaccine is harmful to people, so I won't take it, and let others know it's harmful, other people decide if they will carry umbrella (not taking vaccine) or not.

I have no fear because I know the end result is good, but other people's emotion is out of my control.
if the main stream media tell everyone 24 hrs a day, vaccine is harmful, then I don't need to take any action and post this at all.

on the contrary, main stream media doing this 24 hrs propaganda, saying vaccine is safe (not true), C19 virus is dangerous (not true), so I need to take my action.

because even though I know end result is good, I still need to take action to create this good end result. that's how I manifest this better world, or to say, manifest the ascension.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - omcasey - 07-21-2021

No. Fear is not it.

Awareness is it. And moving in accordance with what that awareness is. **This is what we ALL are doing, all together, all at once. ( there is no fight.

As far as the game board goes. Some people cannot see the game board at all ( the play of the light and the dark. Some can see it but can only see how they themselves are being moved ( they see only their own data stream. Some can see beyond this in to the current moves and probabilities of many moves down the line ( like a chess player who from the first move(s) can see the whole game in play before it actually playing out. There are all manner of variegations within this spectrum. 

I know we all like to think we are in actuality in a consensus reality but in 3D we are not, there is only our self - and the field which is our mirror. 

I will offer this once more-- there is no fight. FOCUS and all comes into focus.

It is all there is for any one of us to do.

Our stories ( individual data streams ) can be fun but also luring. It is important to bring into ourself only what we can truly/accurately process.

Otherwise the data is wholly irrelevant. As all inaccuracy is.

Casey

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ada - 07-22-2021

Well, what I meant is that people posting and empowering the same one sided bias, constantly, non-stop. As if they are fighting someone/something.

I'm not arguing who's right or wrong, to take the vaccine or not. I'm just saying that this is becoming quite obsessive and perhaps calming down for a bit would help us all.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ada - 07-22-2021

(07-21-2021, 02:57 PM)Sylver Wrote:

The question refers to an "edenic" planet and the lack thereof of catalyst as a result.  The fear exists in polarizing nature in contrast to the love so that one may choose love over fear.  It is temporary and works as a beautiful catalyst.  Choosing otherwise indicates an overpolarization towards love which can then cause the individual to fall into the martyr archetype.  Lets say for example:  Your child has gone out and has not returned in 24 hours.  This is concerning.  Do you have ultimate faith that they will be safe on their own, or to do take the actions to go and find them and verify their wellbeing as well as protect them?  To choose not to seek to protect them indicates a lack of wisdom so much so that your own actions (or lack thereof) contributes to their unsafety.  One on the positive path must select the highest and best possible decision in every waking moment.

Quote:50.2 Questioner: In the last session [you] made the statement that experiences are attracted to the entity through the south pole. Could you expand on that and give us a definition of what you mean?

Ra: I am Ra. It takes some consideration to accomplish the proper perspective for grasping the sense of the above information. The south or negative pole is one which attracts. It pulls unto itself those things magnetized to it. So with the mind/body/spirit complex. The in-flow of experience is of the south pole influx. You may consider this a simplistic statement.
The only specific part of this correctness is that the red-ray or foundation energy center, being the lowest or root energy center of the physical vehicle, will have the first opportunity to react to any experience. In this way only, you may see a physical locus of the south pole being identified with the root energy center. In every facet of mind and body the root or foundation will be given the opportunity to function first.
What is this opportunity but survival? This is the root possibility of response and may be found to be characteristic of the basic functions of both mind and body. You will find this instinct the strongest, and once this is balanced much is open to the seeker. The south pole then ceases blocking the experiential data and higher energy centers of mind and body become availed of the opportunity to use the experience drawn to it

Quote:49.6 Questioner: What process would be the recommended process for correctly awakening, as they say, the kundalini and of what value would that be?

Ra: I am Ra. The metaphor of the coiled serpent being called upwards is vastly appropriate for consideration by your peoples. This is what you are attempting when you seek. There are, as we have stated, great misapprehensions concerning this metaphor and the nature of pursuing its goal. We must generalize and ask that you grasp the fact that this in effect renders far less useful that which we share. However, as each entity is unique, generalities are our lot when communicating for your possible edification.
We have two types of energy. We are attempting then, as entities in any true color of this octave, to move the meeting place of inner and outer natures further and further along or upward along the energy centers. The two methods of approaching this with sensible method are first, the seating within one’s self of those experiences which are attracted to the entity through the south pole. Each experience will need to be observed, experienced, balanced, accepted, and seated within the individual. As the entity grows in self-acceptance and awareness of catalyst the location of the comfortable seating of these experiences will rise to the new true-color entity. The experience, whatever it may be, will be seated in red ray and considered as to its survival content and so forth.
Each experience will be sequentially understood by the growing and seeking mind/body/spirit complex in terms of survival, then in terms of personal identity, then in terms of social relations, then in terms of universal love, then in terms of how the experience may beget free communication, then in terms of how the experience may be linked to universal energies, and finally in terms of the sacramental nature of each experience.
Meanwhile the Creator lies within. In the north pole the crown is already upon the head and the entity is potentially a god. This energy is brought into being by the humble and trusting acceptance of this energy through meditation and contemplation of the self and of the Creator.
Where these energies meet is where the serpent will have achieved its height. When this uncoiled energy approaches universal love and radiant being the entity is in a state whereby the harvestability of the entity comes nigh.

And a short one from Q'uo Smile

Quote:There is no portion of the creation which can be labeled safe nor is there any which can be labeled unsafe in terms of the continuation and the thriving and the progression of consciousness. There is no danger; the physical illusion is an illusion. The harvest is only physical in the sense that it is creating effects upon the surface of your planet because of the decidedly lagging vibrations of the third-density population which is creating a kind of resistance of the incoming density. The Earth is, as a planet, as Gaia, far into its labor, and it needs the pouring of light into that which this entity calls the Christ grid and which others have called the fourth-density grid or the ascension grid.
https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2002/2002_1127.aspx

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeiwoUnion - 07-22-2021

"Each experience will be sequentially understood by the growing and seeking mind/body/spirit complex in terms of survival, then in terms of personal identity, then in terms of social relations, then in terms of universal love, then in terms of how the experience may beget free communication, then in terms of how the experience may be linked to universal energies, and finally in terms of the sacramental nature of each experience."

Extremely useful quote for anyone at any level, thank you; a good reminder and 'two by fourhead'.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Sylver - 07-22-2021

(07-22-2021, 02:42 AM)ada Wrote: ...As if they are fighting someone/something.
We are fighting something. We are fighting the biggest power grab of recorded history, of the same forces who brought us such great things as ownership, distraction and sleep. This is a warzone for your soul. Your governments dont care about you they will and have enacted many falseflags (9/11, las vegas, etc) to get what they want, they have a terrible track record and you should absolutely assume the opposite of everything they tell you.

(07-22-2021, 02:42 AM)ada Wrote: I'm not arguing who's right or wrong, to take the vaccine or not. I'm just saying that this is becoming quite obsessive and perhaps calming down for a bit would help us all.
So your suggestion is inaction? Inaction is an invitation for further oppression. As i said in my initial post its now or never. If you dont enjoy the truth, you dont enjoy learning new things and keeping an open mind then you shouldnt join in on this conversation because youd rather be asleep, moreover youd rather all of us be asleep and "just stop talking about it".

This is a warzone. Would you choose to ignore the war, and walk into the line of fire? We will continue to do what we are doing and fighting what we find to be the righteous and true fight. Our very lives and bodily autonomy is at risk here. It's not a game.

"Right and wrong" is the very nature of polarity. If you can't choose a side then you are insincere but by your posts it is very clear that you did pick a side and your suggestion is to then just ignore it? Ignorance is bliss. If you dont wish to have truths elucidated to you then i suggest staying away from spiritual communities of seekers who will continue to seek further facets of the truth at all costs.

Your Ra and Quo quotes just further prove my previous points. Fear exists as a temporary experience in order to activate the survival instinct, it then goes away and the energy travels up the chakra system. It is not something to be help onto it is a learning opportunity. By holding onto fear this is a blockage. We are not afraid. We are aware and awakened and we are fired up. Our decisions now affect the rest of humanity. My original post was a call for action. Inaction indicates you are falling into the martyr archetype of simply insincere or dont care about your fellow man. I only feel love for them. That is why i do what i do. If i didnt care i wouldnt be here I wouldnt be elsewhere i wouldnt be trying to save as many of my brothers and sisters as possible.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - pat19989 - 07-22-2021

ZZzz

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - canada_dry - 07-23-2021

Doctor explains to other doctors how 63% of his “vaccinated” patients tested positive for micro blood clots. Also explains that the mRNA is not being contained to the arm but goes into the blood stream wreaking havoc. https://youtu.be/5sIWb9GTbbE

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Spaced - 07-23-2021

Many posts in this thread go against the guidelines for the Health & Diet sub-forum as listed here: https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5127

At this point the thread has been going on for so long, before the CSC was even formed, and as such I feel it's too far gone to moderate now but it would be nice if people read those guidelines and kept them in mind when posting. This isn't a moderator request, just a personal appeal.

Some may perceive war, but others choose peace. We are striving to live up to the teachings of Ra.

Quote:42.4 Questioner: Would a perfectly balanced entity feel an emotional response when being attacked by the other-self?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The response is love.

I'm not implying that I expect people to be perfectly balanced but it is a goal to work towards. Let's have respect for each other and not make this another war zone.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Relax - 07-23-2021

I'm 58 - my father is 98, and he was vaccinated with Pfizer (and the follow up booster) in February (this year).

He had no side effects, feels well, and continues to do his normal everyday activities.
Other than (already) weakening eyesight, he's in the same excellent health he's been for years.

He'll be 99 in a few weeks. He's happy and healthy. He prays, laughs, he's focussed and positive. Given my mother died early last year (not covid related) - he has a great attitude and a lot of bravery given Mum's passing meant his marriage ended after 61 years.

Dad survived action in WW2, he survived rheumatic fever and tuberculosis as a child (which permanently damaged his heart) and being born in 1922 (!) he saw illness take beloved family members, before vaccinations were available.

This thread is full of repeated attempts to manipulate people. It advocates metaphysical disempowerment, paranoia and is 'fear-porn'.
NB: all the links I've checked out lead to "information" that can be de-bunked through online research and cross referenced data.

I'm having my vaccination this coming week and given our stupid, bumbling, self serving prime minister didn't order enough vaccinations for our population - I feel very blessed to be able to get this protection.

I've been researching 'long-covid' and would rather have a vaccination than contract covid or long covid ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.

Also, I don't have a science degree or a medical degree. Therefore I will never infringe on others with unsolicited medical advice.

(Fearmongering and direct infringement of peoples right to determine their own medical decisions is a very selfish, manipulative, dominating activity.)

This thread has examples of several "cognitive biases":

Quote:"Dunning- Kruger" "Why People Fail to Recognize Their Own Incompetence", - that much incorrect self-assessment of competence derives from the person's ignorance of a given activity's standards of performance.

Dunning described the Dunning–Kruger effect as
"... people with substantial, measurable deficits in their knowledge or expertise lack the ability to recognize those deficits and, therefore, despite potentially making error after error, tend to think they are performing competently when they are not

In other words - don't speak with authority about things thousands of scientists are analysing - when you don't have a science degree.

(I  don't say this to be rude - but to point out that we can't speak as if we have broad scientific learning across many years of daily study and examinations, then years of practical experience in the field - WHEN WE DON'T.

If you're going to speak to the science of vaccinations, governments, etc - only do so if you have the level of expertise to.
Otherwise at least acknowledge that you're trusting people online - strangers - who you're allowing to do your thinking for you.
And keep an open mind - scrupulously cross reference/research your sources.

(An example of this is that the link to the 'video' of the pre and post covid blood cells is promoted by a person who alleges she is a medical doctor - but I tracked her qualifications down and she has a Doctorate in Psychology.

Why should I believe someone that is lying from the outset?

I shouldn't and don't.
I check the links provided but don't waste my time rebutting them here - because the cognitive dissonance in certain members is so strong the true details will be denied as they don't fit the already decided belief.

Quote:The Confirmation Bias

The confirmation bias is the tendency to listen more often to information that confirms our existing beliefs. Through this bias, people tend to favor information that reinforces the things they already think or believe.

Examples include:

Only paying attention to information that confirms your beliefs about issues
   Only following people on social media who share your viewpoints
   Choosing news sources that present stories that support your views
   Refusing to listen to the opposing side
   Not considering all of the facts in a logical and rational manner

There are a few reasons why this happens. One is that only seeking to confirm existing opinions helps limit mental resources we need to use to make decisions. It also helps protect self-esteem by making people feel that their beliefs are accurate.

People on two sides of an issue can listen to the same story and walk away with different interpretations that they feel validates their existing point of view. This is often indicative that the confirmation bias is working to "bias" their opinions.

The problem with this is that it can lead to poor choices, an inability to listen to opposing views, or even contribute to othering people who hold different opinions.

Quote:The Availability Heuristic

The availability heuristic is the tendency to estimate the probability of something happening based on how many examples readily come to mind. Some examples of this:

After seeing several news reports of car thefts in your neighborhood, you might start to believe that such crimes are more common than they are.
   You might believe that plane crashes are more common than they really are because you can easily think of several examples.

It is essentially a mental shortcut designed to save us time when we are trying to determine risk. The problem with relying on this way of thinking is that it often leads to poor estimates and bad decisions.

Smokers who have never known someone to die of a smoking-related illness, for example, might underestimate the health risks of smoking. In contrast, if you have two sisters and five neighbors who have had breast cancer, you might believe it is even more common than statistics suggest.

one last (sad) example is those who rejected the vaccine and then contract covid and die from it... from the combination of conspiracy ideologies, some of the above biases and:

Quote:The Optimism Bias

The optimism bias is a tendency to overestimate the likelihood that good things will happen to us while underestimating the probability that negative events will impact our lives. Essentially, we tend to be too optimistic for our own good.

For example, we may assume that negative events won't affect us such as:

Divorce
   Job loss
   Illness
   Death

The optimism bias has roots in the availability heuristic. Because you can probably think of examples of bad things happening to other people it seems more likely that others will be affected by negative events.

This bias can lead people to take health risks like smoking, eating poorly, or not wearing a seat belt. The bad news is that research has found that this optimism bias is incredibly difficult to reduce.

There've been so many Americans reusing to be vaccinated (or even believe Covid is an actual disease) - then contract it and die.

NB: I do think there's truth to some conspiracy theories so I'm not closed minded to these theories. That's why I check things out by looking deeper.

In closing, I'm aware this will be either ignored or rebutted vociferously - so - for the record- won't be replying to any responses.

Posting this as my father said to say hello - and that he hopes you don't lose your life, or any friends or family - to a preventable health threat.
He said he trusts scientists, trusts his guts - having faced Nazi's in WW2 and helping liberate Bergen Belsen concentration camp at the end of the war, says he's no fool in knowing the type of people who commit atrocities against their fellow man - and who doesn't. He says scientists in their thousands upon thousands wouldn't allow what you're alleging.

But you'd need to be a scientist, in the worldwide scientific community - to know that.

Once fear takes hold - all discernment goes out the window. That's how fear increases itself. That's how fear works.

Scrutinise - double check your 'information' sources 'the' - because I look into many of them and they're full of provable disinfo.

Quote:“Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence” was a phrase made popular by Carl Sagan who reworded Laplace's principle, which says that “the weight of evidence for an extraordinary claim must be proportioned to its strangeness”

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - canada_dry - 07-23-2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3eMWLG7Rro
"People talk GLIBLY about science. What is science? People are coming out of the university with a masters degree or a PhD and you take them into the field and they literally don't believe anything unless it is a peer-reviewed paper! That's the only thing they accept. If we say them, "Let's observe, Let's think, Let's discuss." They don't do it. It's just, "Is it in a peer-reviewed paper, or not?" That's their view of science! I think it's pathetic!

Going to universities as bright young people - they come out of them BRAIN DEAD, not even knowing what science means. They think it means peer-reviewed papers etc. NO! That's "Academia"! And if a paper is peer-reviewed, it means everybody thought the SAME, therefore they approved it. An unintended consequence is that when NEW knowledge emerges, NEW scientific insights... they can never ever be peer-reviewed.

So, we're blocking all new advances in Science, that are big advances. If you look at the breakthroughs in Science, almost always they don't come from the center of that profession - they come from the fringe. The finest candle makers in the world couldn't even think of electric lights. They don't come from within, they often come from the outside the breaks.

We're going to kill ourselves because of stupidity."

~ Professor Allan Savory.

In the world of science, no one wants to believe the scientific outcome without peer review. This thinking affects the creative thinking capabilities of the human brain. Here we share a short clip from Return to Eden to clear one of the major disadvantages of peer review in the scientific community.
Note: For students (Educational Purpose).

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeiwoUnion - 07-23-2021

Heh, I think you should take heed from your username ms. R, sometime; there's some harsh judgement in your post.

While my opinion isn't exactly to one way or another, for it doesn't need to be anything else, I won't be taking these vaccines. Why? In my personal contemplations and discernment I decided it is better to oppose this pandemic in some other way, mainly by enhancing personal immunology and non-reckless mindset. Also, I'm making sure wherever I go I'm in the right non-fearful state with other defences also up; I have utmost trust in and respect of myself and my guidance. I asked at some point my guidance, if I personally need this covid experience. I was told it was not necessary, if I didn't specifically want to take part, so I could continue on my other quests unhindered. So far that has been the truth, and over a year later covid nor vaccines have not affected my experiential sphere in any direct way.

Can I or should I say any of this? Isn't there 'scientific' proof to do otherwise? As I said, I have my reasons which partially come from my scientific background. I have a master of science degree in bioengineering, focusing on tissue engineering (/stem cell engineering), chemistry and micro- and nanoelectromechanical systems. I literally have a degree to be able to design these vaccines and drugs that are all over the place. I've also done considerable amount of studies (as per degree) in the area of industrial medicine, medical technology design, and pharmaceutical industry organization. Since around 2012-2013 when I had these specific studies I experienced a total collapse of faith in this industry. It's rotten to the core and it's taught in universities as a good thing. Not the people working there (although they work under self inflicted blissful ignorance - aka they don't care, or care about the work more) but the industry itself. Any patented drug that has been just released and approved should be under maximum scrutiny even after all the tough tests they have to pass through, as they are lobbied so hard it will make any politician shake in their ego shell; most lose integrity. Then there are these new vaccines which have not been approved or scrutinized by almost any critical entity; emergency approval it is called I think - this is like the Ultra Jackpot for these firms making the vaccines. Make no mistake, the primary reason for these vaccines is to make massive profits to their stakeholders and other beneficiaries, and this cutting of the approval process effectively made the Christmas come 3-5 years early. Do the vaccines work? Perhaps to some degree, in theory at least, or in vitro. If there's side effects, it is irrelevant as the firms wont be held responsible; they don't care, because the technology is already approved as is. All that being said, there are also some truly shady and powerful people in the boards of all these megapharmas (the same people lol), and if they REALLY wanted to slip something extra to the vials.. well, they could as the production lines and phases are compartmentalized and classified, and any phase can be totally concealed by invoking the phrase 'trade secret'. The only fact is that everything is concealed and all we have is statistics. You know what is the metaphysical manifestation of overly zealous fear and belief in statistics? Yeah, influenza; it was only a matter of time tbh. That's why I pass.

If it resonates, alright, if it doesn't, alright.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 07-23-2021

The problem with current Science is they've lied to us and manipulated us from the very beginning of this thing. Heck, "Science" probably CREATED this virus, how crazy is that? And they probably used our tax money to fund it! lol. Everyone should make their own choice, but asking us to blindly trust these people is really really a stretch - people need to do their own research and go with what they feel is true. And I have sympathy for both sides given how much we've ALL been lied to. Science, to me, seems to be firmly entrenched in politics now, and with politics comes inevitable corruption. I see some of the stuff they are teaching in Universities, and I cringe now...education and degrees don't mean as much to me. When they talk about vaccinating kids for no freaking reason, I just shake my head in disappointment...what is the agenda here? None of this behavior lines up with the data, or the "science".

I just try to find who I feel is the most moral and knowledgeable, that's all I can do. It's a tough spot - whether you are getting vaxxed or not, our minds are getting tossed around by some very powerful people with $$$ on the line, lots of it.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 07-23-2021

Mainstream science does not exists. The whole thing is made up of people. All holding different perspectives. What the medias are reporting about the science is another thing though. It is well known by MDs that most allopathic medicine is a sham. There might be about 300 actually useful drugs out of tens of thousands approved and on the market.

But maybe one should not throw the baby with the bath water...

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 07-23-2021

(07-23-2021, 06:02 PM)Patrick Wrote: Mainstream science does not exists. The whole thing is made up of people. All holding different perspectives. What the medias are reporting about the science is another thing though. It is well known by MDs that most allopathic medicine is a sham. There might be about 300 actually useful drugs out of tens of thousands approved and on the market.

But maybe one should not throw the baby with the bath water...

Agree. science is not problem, actually science is a good thing. science is fact based. it taught people to analyze the evidence, open-mind thinking, and list pros and cons, and different opinions are fully allowed.
and high-dimensional science is based on consciousness, so high-dimensional science and spirituality are inter-changeable.

One problem is right now we don't hear all the voices, for 'normal' science projects, there're always experts from different areas, provide different viewpoints, so people can balance the risk and make a sound decision.

in my humble opinion, a real 'science' person in this virus/vaccine situation won't have any (or too much) fear. no matter he/she decides to take vax or not.

using one took vaccine as example,

category one: our normal, 3-dimensional science person.

first, they would do a lot of analysis, analyzed all the data. although MSM hided a lot of facts, they can still found enough info from alternative media or friends.
then he decides the benefit is bigger than risk and took the vaccine. By that time, they already knew it's evidence based, and all known risks have been considered.

after they saw the posts in this forum, if it's contradicted with knowledge they knew , they would know it's not a fact, and simply discard it, and that won't bother them. those spiritual impact is non-sense to them, so they simply discard them in the first place.

if they found out new evidence, they would do more analysis and analyze the data. and during that process, they would also know the side effect and how to reverse those side effect. because many posts, including those posts in this forum already mentioned them. then they would decide 1)not to take 3rd or any future C19 shots 2)apply the anti-dote to reduce the impact.
so the whole process is just an analysis and action process, and they wouldn't have the fear either, since they would know the cure already.

category two: higher-dimensional science
if a person is a high-dimensional science people, and he/she took the shot. they would know death is just a transformation, and vaccine is a catalyst, and took vaccine actually motivate him/her to seek deeper from inside, and expand the consciousness, at the same time, find and apply the cure, so they wouldn't have fear either.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 07-23-2021

Speaking of data. In the USA, 99% of the people hospitalized or dying of Covid19 are unvaccinated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqsWepv6A2M&t=6m43s

Whatever reasons one has not to take this vaccination, it being ineffective cannot be one of them.

He basically says to let people make their choice and let's all move on. I so agree !

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 07-23-2021

this is data from UK

Vaccine Antibodies May Start to Fall Six Weeks After Second Shot: UK Study

Antibody levels generated by two doses of the Oxford/AstraZeneca or Pfizer/BioNTech coronavirus vaccine may start to fall six weeks after the second jab, and for some could drop by up to 50 percent in less than three months, research suggests.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/vaccine-antibodies-may-start-to-fall-six-weeks-after-second-shot-uk-study_3913811.html?v=ul

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 07-23-2021

(07-23-2021, 07:32 PM)Patrick Wrote: Speaking of data. In the USA, 99% of the people hospitalized or dying of Covid19 are unvaccinated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqsWepv6A2M&t=6m43s

I see no reason to believe these figures given what we've seen in virtually every other country. Look at Israel's data, for instance. US officials are immoral liars in my estimation and these drug companies are all American, with tons of money and their reputations on the line.