Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 07-14-2021

1.in 2009 there was a warning of everything that is happening right now. ...
https://awakecanada.org/facts-or-fiction/

How Accurate is the Claim That Nearly All COVID Deaths are Among the Unvaccinated?
https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/how-accurate-claim-nearly-all-covid-deaths-are-among-unvaccinated?utm_campaign=%2A%2A%2ADO%20NOT%20SEND%2A%2A%2ADaily%20Newsletter%3A%20How%20Accurate%20is%20the%20Claim%20That%20Nearly%20All%20COVID%20Deaths%20are%20Among%20the%20Unvaccinated%3F%20%28UifGvj%29&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Daily%20Newsletter&_kx=7K0UiW9vaXGahPt78CtRfdQjujtilsVx8xqkuigjrQw%3D.K2vXAy

3. copied from https://nojabforme.info/

The PCR tests do not detect SARS-CoV-2 particles, but particles from any number of viruses you might have contracted in the past, and that a lawsuit for crimes against humanity is being launched by a German attorney, Reiner Fuellmich, for this fraud. Even Fauci admits PCR tests don't work. The WHO backs him up. In this CDC document, testing guidelines state that false negatives and positives are possible - page 39. The PCR test cannot rule out diseases caused by other bacterial or viral pathogens - page 40. - download copy

But most importantly, on page 42, SARS-CoV-2 was never isolated in the first instance: "Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV were available for CDC use at the time the test was developed and this study conducted, assays designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA".

The inventor of the PCR test, Nobel Peace Prize winner, Kary Mullis, explains, and former Vice President of Pfizer, Dr. Michael Yeadon, elaborates in this article. Here, Mullis takes Fauci apart.

A primer on PCR tests. A retraction letter by an international consortium of life-science scientists, admits PCR tests are flawed.

Neither the CDC can provide samples of SARS-CoV-2, nor can Stanford and Cornell labs, and in a CNN interview Fauci said he was not getting tested as there is no need to test asymptomatic people. He reiterates that asymptomatic people have never been the driving force of a pandemic. Again, the WHO backs him up.

Seven Universities are suing the CDC for Fraud. While crafty companies roll out a test that can detect influenza as well as Covid-19.

The FDA declares the antibody tests are only effective in detecting antibodies that combat the virus itself, not the antibodies fighting the spike proteins. In other words, the only way to determine whether the injection has been successful is to wait and see if the subject survives.

WHO whistleblower, Dr. Astrid Stuckelberger, explains that the invasive swab in the PCR test is meant to wreak havoc with the Pineal gland of the brain and decrease longevity - skip to 5:07 - and that Johns Hopkins has a Pandemic Plan for 2025-2028 (skip to 10:10)

A Certified Federal Medical Investigator now discloses something Governors should have known all along. The nasal swabs are soaked in DNA-altering carcinogenic, Ethelyn Oxide, that also causes infertility.

Why the disclosure now and not in 2020, at the onset of the plandemic?

The CDC has played dumb about the high 37 to 40 cycle thresholds used for COVID PCR testing yielding 85-90% false positives. But, now, it readily accepts the lower threshold of 28 cycles for post-vaccine testing.

4. compare 1918 spanish flu/vaccine and c19 flu/vaccine
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Aj8ft1mh2YhQ/

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 07-15-2021

(07-14-2021, 03:21 PM)Patrick Wrote: Then again... “Virtually all Covid-19 hospitalizations and deaths in United States are now occurring among unvaccinated individuals”

We are seeing the same thing here in Québec with 95% of cases being from unvaccinated individuals.

also, they don't mention how the new variants are actually far less lethal. ...I wonder why?

What they will likely do now is lockdown or add restrictions due to "spikes"...and then blame the un-vaxxed. This will serve to demonize half the population and divide the country further, it's perfect.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 07-15-2021

1. International Covid Investigation
https://awakecanada.org/international-covid-investigation/

2.CRISPR technology is USED in pfizer and moderna jabs
Modern science took 2 years and 10,000 attempts to Alter a small number of Ant's.. DNA..
I don't want to jump into conclusions but..
I don't think these Ants gave Consent for this experiment..
And I think they should be compensated for their involuntary participation.

https://www.facebook.com/superben78/videos/2728843844074336/

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 07-15-2021

(07-15-2021, 12:49 PM)confusedseeker Wrote:
(07-14-2021, 03:21 PM)Patrick Wrote: Then again... “Virtually all Covid-19 hospitalizations and deaths in United States are now occurring among unvaccinated individuals”

We are seeing the same thing here in Québec with 95% of cases being from unvaccinated individuals.

also, they don't mention how the new variants are actually far less lethal. ...I wonder why?

What they will likely do now is lockdown or add restrictions due to "spikes"...and then blame the un-vaxxed. This will serve to demonize half the population and divide the country further, it's perfect.

What has been announced over here already is that they won't lock down again if there is another wave in fall and instead they will require a proof of vaccination for access to non essential services. Like gyms, restaurants, theatres, stadiums, etc...

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 07-16-2021

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2021/2021_0623.aspx Q`uo Wrote:...some individuals may, through piecing together the incomplete glimpses of this dark room, a certain picture that is completely at odds with the picture collected by yet another seeker. And when these two seekers meet and share their findings, the stark difference between what they have discovered can be alarming or disconcerting, and, for many, creates a need experienced by the self to defend that which they have seen and collected for themselves, for it is upon this basis that they have built their entire relationship with this room - that being their life experience within the third density.

And so, these two individuals, which in reality upon your planet are billions of individuals, may both have a desire to practice some form of responsibility towards the collective and have a willingness to sacrifice some of their own individual desires or needs or beliefs in order to participate in a harmonious collective. Yet, when certain worldviews are so at odds, it is possible that, though multiple individuals share the same willingness to come together and meet upon shared ground, the shared ground cannot be found. And their willingness cannot connect with those around them.

We encourage each individual seeker to consider this dynamic deeply, for we find that when this difficulty of connecting rears its head, even some of the most intent seekers find themselves less willing to offer their fellow other selves the benefit of the doubt and choose to ascribe all manner of ill-intent or ignorance or faulty perception, and through such projection, further divide their ability to relate to other selves and other selves' ability to relate to the self.

This is a dynamic that we find has been exacerbated upon your planet in recent years. And we offer to those considering this dynamic our encouragement and a touch of light by indicating that this is, indeed, a part of a process in which there are now energies available to you as a collective upon your planetary sphere that strengthen your ability to connect with others and to come together as a unified peoples. Yet the availability of this energy, when presented to a collective attempting to sort through the unconscious distortions that have gripped your societies so strongly throughout millennia, that these dynamics must be accentuated so that then they may be seen with clarity.

We suggest that the strongest and most effective approach when considering this is to remain centered within the heart as you consider other selves with seemingly offensive or even dangerous views of reality and, when possible, offer other selves the benefit of the doubt and recognize that, though they may seem stubborn, there is a shared willingness to release some level of personal attachment to a view of reality and come together. And if this is fostered and acknowledged and continuously touched upon in such seeking, it may grow and blossom as a flower in a garden that is given due attention and water.

This explains the weird feeling that we are experiencing different realities while incarnated within the same environment at the same time.

We seekers meet and share our findings. The stark differences between what we have discovered can be disconcerting. Yet we share a willingness to release some of our personal attachment to our view of reality and to come together somehow. I don't know how this can be done. But I have faith!

Remaining heart-centered and offering other selves the benefit of the doubt seems to be part of the recipe.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 07-16-2021

1. 'A split society': Doug Ford rejects vaccine passports for Ontario
https://thepostmillennial.com/a-split-society-doug-ford-rejects-vaccine-passports?fbclid=IwAR3rkLSRiL3hY6Deem5XLV9VG4QDxJ5VZXRVMiXNn_ke5MQkKx1L2CI4Y_k

2.https://www.facebook.com/groups/373637753961522/user/100030728400902/
Nailed it 100%!!! ???
Out of all the vaccines I have had in my life....tetanus, small pox, measles, polio, meningitis, TB, etc... I have never seen so much wishy washi-ness over a vaccine that says I have to wear a mask and socially distance even when fully vaccinated. That I could still contract or spread the virus even when fully vaccinated, never been bribed by establishments to take the vaccine in order to win a car and/or cash prizes. I was never judged if I didn't take it. I was never discriminated for travel or other regular services. The vaccines I listed above never told me I was a bad person for not taking it.....or taking it for that matter.
I have never seen a vaccine that threatened the relationship between a family member and/or a close friend. Never seen it used for political gain. Never seen it used to persuade kids in favor of free ice cream.
I have never seen a vaccine that I had to worry about mix and matching and yet told it's ok to do it one day and then told the next day to not do it...then on and off, on and off again and again.
I have never seen a vaccine that threaten someone's livelihood, job, school etc.
I have never seen a vaccine that allows a 12 year old's consent supersede his/her parent's consent (that one alone blows me away).
So, after all I have said can someone tell me how on God's green earth I am a conspiracy theorist, uneducated, non researched, not following the “science” for not willing to take this vaccine UNTIL the clinical trials are over at least two years from now??
Finally, after all the vaccines (shots) I listed above, I have never seen a vaccine like this one that discriminates, divides and judges a society such as this one.
This is one powerful vaccine. It does all these things that I mentioned and yet, It doesn't do what all the other vaccines (shots) that I mentioned earlier were designed to do (and successfully achieved I might add) which is…..fight off CoFlu that you have an extremely high chance (99.8%) of recovery from. ??‍♀️??‍♀️ Wake up already! It’s not about your health or the safety of others. It’s about control and money. Always was.
Please share this as I did.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 07-16-2021

(07-15-2021, 10:06 PM)Patrick Wrote: What has been announced over here already is that they won't lock down again if there is another wave in fall and instead they will require a proof of vaccination for access to non essential services. Like gyms, restaurants, theatres, stadiums, etc...

That's a split society, more division. I go to the gym religiously to maintain my health.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 07-16-2021

(07-16-2021, 01:59 PM)confusedseeker Wrote:
(07-15-2021, 10:06 PM)Patrick Wrote: What has been announced over here already is that they won't lock down again if there is another wave in fall and instead they will require a proof of vaccination for access to non essential services. Like gyms, restaurants, theatres, stadiums, etc...

That's a split society, more division.  I go to the gym religiously to maintain my health.

It sure is. I don't like the idea either.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 07-16-2021

My job has come out with a mandate for the vaccine. I will likely lose my job because of it; they are making it very difficult to get an exemption (I'm seeking different doctors as of now). I work in California and it's difficult. I'm lucky I have retired parents I can go home to and live with, but what a touch situation for others who don't want to be injected. My prospects for future jobs and supporting a family are probably in jeopardy, but I suppose the most important thing is I will be able to survive (due to my parents). If anything, I will be closer to my family now, and will spend more time with my elderly father.

I'm just trying to take the positives right now.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 07-16-2021

https://vimeo.com/553518199
Dr. Peter McCullough Interview 5/19/2021 (uncut version)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - omcasey - 07-16-2021

(07-16-2021, 06:07 PM)confusedseeker Wrote: My job has come out with a mandate for the vaccine.  I will likely lose my job because of it; they are making it very difficult to get an exemption (I'm seeking different doctors as of now).  I work in California and it's difficult.  I'm lucky I have retired parents I can go home to and live with, but what a touch situation for others who don't want to be injected.  My prospects for future jobs and supporting a family are probably in jeopardy, but I suppose the most important thing is I will be able to survive (due to my parents).  If anything, I will be closer to my family now, and will spend more time with my elderly father.

Only in that frequency version of the Earth-life reality - but you are choosing to shift from it. FOCUS on where you are shifting, feel the new frequencies and you will naturally align with new jobs that are suited, and more advantageous to you. ( and therefore to the new soul collectives you are joining. We are not, in my view entering a split society in the sense of more division - but rather a split-off that is offering souls a potential greater spectrum of choice. To see it we need only remember to focus, ( not fight ). FOCUS. You are in an exciting choice moment, at the moment.. remember to not put any frequencies in there you do not actually want to experience.

I am in a similar choice moment, as are millions of others....with you. ( I am here in California as well ).

Let's ride the  w a v e  of our choice with as much gusto as we can bring forth. 

Change is immanent and at our fingertips.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - dreamoftheiris - 07-17-2021

(07-16-2021, 06:07 PM)confusedseeker Wrote: My job has come out with a mandate for the vaccine.  I will likely lose my job because of it; they are making it very difficult to get an exemption (I'm seeking different doctors as of now).  I work in California and it's difficult.  I'm lucky I have retired parents I can go home to and live with, but what a touch situation for others who don't want to be injected.  My prospects for future jobs and supporting a family are probably in jeopardy, but I suppose the most important thing is I will be able to survive (due to my parents).  If anything, I will be closer to my family now, and will spend more time with my elderly father.

Stay strong, friend.  You can always try what this person did - https://www.reddit.com/r/NoNewNormal/comments/ol73kj/update_on_my_earlier_post_about_forced_vax_at/

My favorite comment on that thread:

Quote:"My wife who has been working from home since May 2020 was given 2 options. Take the vaccine or be demoted to part time and remain a remote worker.

She refused both and replied with “fire me and put in writing the reason”.

They back peddled and she remains fully employed working remotely.

She called their bluff and the cowards backed off.

This might not be the result for all of us but it will be for some. Stand up and do not comply.

You are not alone"

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - canada_dry - 07-17-2021

Here's some data from Isreal, showing 80%+ of the covid cases are in the vaxxed population, indicating that the vaccination rate does not seem to impact the infection rate.

https://trialsitenews.com/covid-19-case-data-in-israel-a-troubling-trend/

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - canada_dry - 07-17-2021

Also here's a chart showing the highest vaxxed countries in Europe are having the most cases. Countries with low vax rates are not having nearly as much of a problem.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1415989536933490688.html

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 07-17-2021

I don't find infection rate much relevant at this point. This is going to become like any other flu. Infections are not going to stop.

Vaccination protects very well against complications/hospitalization.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 07-17-2021

(07-17-2021, 02:03 PM)canada_dry Wrote: Here's some data from Isreal, showing 80%+ of the covid cases are in the vaxxed population, indicating that the vaccination rate does not seem to impact the infection rate.

https://trialsitenews.com/covid-19-case-data-in-israel-a-troubling-trend/

as Patrick pointed out, what's more important are the serious symptoms.

HOWEVER, the idea that the vaccine is to "stop the spread" to "save grandma" is being put to rest. The vaccine isn't doing great at stopping the spread to others, so it's now clear that it is A PERSONAL DECISION, each person lives with the risks.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ScottK - 07-17-2021

So make them fire you. Collect unemployment. Position yourself for the inevitable class action suit (if you want).. Work under the table for someone, in the meantime.

Meanwhile, find a good small company with someone running it who has their head on straight, and tell them your situation honestly. I'm sure there are a decent number of small business owners who are questioning the vaxxx - and people like that want to hire folks who can think for themselves.

You need out from where you are at now anyway. Change is uncertain and annoying, but sometimes necessary. You'll be just fine.

The Earth does need to split. Where's 4d/5d going to come from? Not from your current employer, that's for sure Smile

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Margan - 07-18-2021

German journalist Boris Reitschuster asked in the Bundespressekonferenz (Germany's "meet the press") about data as to hospitalization of vaccinated covid patients . He is pretty much the only journalist left to ask critical questions and faces a lot of challenges, his bank accounts being freezed etc.
Turns out according to official stats more than 4000 fully vaccinated persons were hospitalized with severe covid cases, a couple of hundreds died.
I personally know of two fully vaccinated who then months later got the virus and had to quarantine.
I am sure similar data exists for the UK and US, it just isn't promoted on mainstream news.
I saw today that an online job website has been created in Germany for people who don't get the vax, with employers who are ok with it.
The severe pressure being exerted on people to get the jab creates a lot of backlash. Law of polarity. The pendulum has to swing both sides.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - dreamoftheiris - 07-18-2021

https://trialsitenews.com/bioethics-of-experimental-covid-vaccine-deployment-under-eua-its-time-we-stop-and-look-at-whats-going-down/

Quote:Furthermore, as these vaccines are not yet market authorized (licensed), coercion of human subjects to participate in medical experimentation is specifically forbidden. Therefore, public health policies which meet generally accepted criteria for coercion to participate in clinical research are forbidden.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - canada_dry - 07-18-2021

(07-17-2021, 04:05 PM)Patrick Wrote: I don't find infection rate much relevant at this point. This is going to become like any other flu. Infections are not going to stop.

Vaccination protects very well against complications/hospitalization.

"But what about hospitalization numbers and deaths? One would expect the hospitalized rate to be significantly higher for the unvaccinated than the vaccinated. According to the data set herein, the total number of hospitalizations is slightly higher in the vaccinated."

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - canada_dry - 07-18-2021

also this graph shows significantly more severe cases in the vaccinated in Isreal.

https://imgur.com/a/J8yC1ep
(https://datadashboard.health.gov.il/COVID-19/general)

63% of deaths in UK are now in the vaccinated. This is in contrast to 69% of population vaccinated. Data from July 9.
https://imgur.com/a/yxTN0Q6
(England technical briefing 18. Page 17.
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1001358/Variants_of_Concern_VOC_Technical_Briefing_18.pdf)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - David_1 - 07-18-2021

The European Union database of adverse reactions to the COVID shots in European Union countries lists 17,503 deaths and 1,687,527 injuries with 837,588 injuries being serious.

https://www.adrreports.eu/en/index.html
https://dap.ema.europa.eu/analytics/saw.dll?PortalPages
https://tinyurl.com/5ee6n9bu
https://tinyurl.com/9exjpam8
https://tinyurl.com/36y8d44p

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 07-18-2021

(07-18-2021, 04:25 PM)David_1 Wrote: The European Union database of adverse reactions to the COVID shots in European Union countries lists 17,503 deaths and 1,687,527 injuries with 837,588 injuries being serious.

https://www.adrreports.eu/en/index.html
https://dap.ema.europa.eu/analytics/saw.dll?PortalPages
https://tinyurl.com/5ee6n9bu
https://tinyurl.com/9exjpam8
https://tinyurl.com/36y8d44p

thank you David_1, very useful information, really appreciate that.

which report shows the total death? is it last one?  https://tinyurl.com/36y8d44p

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ada - 07-19-2021

(07-18-2021, 03:30 PM)canada_dry Wrote: also this graph shows significantly more severe cases in the vaccinated in Isreal.

63% of deaths in UK are now in the vaccinated. This is in contrast to 69% of population vaccinated. Data from July 9.
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1001358/Variants_of_Concern_VOC_Technical_Briefing_18.pdf)

The first graph doesn't represent what's in the datadashboard site, I couldn't find those statistics.
That image may well be fabricated, without a source anyone could make a graph like that and type anything. I am guessing you don't actually read Hebrew to understand what it was that you shared on the website.
But the data that your image showed is not there. If I do find it I will edit this post.

And regarding to new Delta cases in the UK, from within that briefing paper that you shared;
[Image: KCEit60.png]

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ada - 07-19-2021

Also
@the
If may I ask, are you perhaps forwarding most of these posts from other forums?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 07-19-2021

(07-19-2021, 05:17 AM)ada Wrote: Also
@the
If may I ask, are you perhaps forwarding most of these posts from other forums?

for quite a long time, I shared spiritual forum (including ours)' articles to other non-spiritual forums. main reason is for a long time, it's people who take the 'spiritual' path that against the vaccine the most.

but these days, the trend starts to change, or to say, more balanced.

sometimes i saw good articles from other forums, and i will share them here. nowadays, I am seeing more and more people share good articles in different platforms/groups.

my posts are from many places, including, but not limited to:
https://awakecanada.org/
https://www.facebook.com/marina.jacobi.1
https://swaruu.org/
https://www.pfcchina.org/zhuixindongtai/ (it's more like a portal, all articles are chinese-translation, but at the end of each article, it has its original url, most of them are in english)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - David_1 - 07-19-2021

In this 20-minute video, Dr. Reiner Fuellmich informs us that we are near a tipping where truth will overtake the lies.
   More and more people are realizing what was planned with the virus and the vaccines are crimes against humanity.
   (It is my personal belief that facts based on observations will eventually prevail against lies, even lies that have been endlessly repeated.)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jmftRSEAzudj/

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - omcasey - 07-19-2021

(07-19-2021, 05:08 AM)ada Wrote:
(07-18-2021, 03:30 PM)canada_dry Wrote: also this graph shows significantly more severe cases in the vaccinated in Isreal.

The first graph doesn't represent what's in the datadashboard site, I couldn't find those statistics.
That image may well be fabricated, without a source anyone could make a graph like that and type anything. I am guessing you don't actually read Hebrew to understand what it was that you shared on the website.
But the data that your image showed is not there. If I do find it I will edit this post.

And regarding to new Delta cases in the UK, from within that briefing paper that you shared;

There are more graphs out there than what a person effectively knows what to do with. The best I've seen yet show a more detailed breakdown. It shows, specifically over/under 50. This has been interesting data for me because it indicates that the under 50s are not faring as well without the shot, but that this switches on its head for over 50s. In the over 50s group, those having received the shot were more susceptible. Far more detailed graphs than this are necessary in order to make informed decisions that are in fact relevant to who we actually are at this moment. Again,--it always comes down to this. There is no one size fits all option in life matters of this magnitude.

In any experiment, and this is indeed a LIVE and in real time global experiment ( ie: we have never done this before in our history, used MRNA+ technology on a global populous ) there always needs to be test subjects *and the control. If you are volunteering as a test subject, I thank you for your service. If you are volunteering to be the control, I thank you for your service. We will indeed not see the actual outcome without us all.

My love to everyone.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Dtris - 07-19-2021

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/worrying-me-quite-bit-mrna-vaccine-inventor-shares-viral-thread-showing-covid-surge-most?utm_campaign=&utm_content=Zerohedge%3A+The+Durden+Dispatch&utm_medium=email&utm_source=zh_newsletter

Apparently the nations with highest vaccination rates are seeing the greatest spikes in cases. This does not bode well for the vaccine efficacy.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 07-19-2021

It's all hard to navigate but one thing is for sure for me: I don't believe anything the US officials tell us, they are totally compromised.