Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Dtris - 06-20-2021

The magnet thing got me interested and I starting searching. The media and youtube are going in hard trying to "debunk" the magnet claims. Seems like they are going to have a tough go of it if this video is any indication.

Street Test of Magnet Vaccine

If you don't want to watch. The Liberty Broadcast buys a magnet at the store, then has random people stop and see if it sticks. They reported 5 out of 20 who volunteered the magnet stuck.

This is certainly odd and a real phenomena given the number of videos out there and this one in particular, since these are just people out for the evening. What this means of course is a different story, but the phenomena itself does appear to be valid.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Margan - 06-20-2021

(06-20-2021, 09:11 AM)Patrick Wrote: Alternative medicine is a term often used as opposed to evidence-based medicine.

It does not mean that it does not work, it just means that no one is able to find evidence that it works. That is mostly due to personal testimonials not counting as evidence.

Some of it simply cannot be proven if you measure with "materialistic science" approach (I am not sure that is the right term here, I will try to explain what I mean)
For example homeopathy.
Homeopathy, according to "evidence-based" science is baloney because if you try homeopathic medicine on a number of test persons there are no repeatable results (isnt it all about repeating verifiable results?)
The approach that homeopathy has is totally different from allopathic medicine.
For example a person goes to a doctor with a headache. Allopathic medicine has aspirine or paracetamol and often this works.
Same person goes to a homeopathic practictioner, he will find out what type of headache it is, when does the headache appear and then prescribe for example Gelsemium , or Chamomilla if the headache is connected to anger, or if it comes from being in the sun too long, then another remedy should be used. If it comes from having red face and high blood pressure it may be Aconitum, if the headache is pulsating maybe use Belladonna etc etc
Another homeopathic practitioner may use a "constitutional approach", that means find the remedy that works best for this persons physiology and psychology, and thus remedy any ailment they might have, including the headache.
That is why if you go to one of these practitioners, it takes at least one hour for a start, and they will ask you all sorts of weird questions to find out what works for your special case BigSmile
See, that is a totally different approach and that is why the "one size fits all" approach in measuring data does not work in the case of homeopathy. That does not mean it is useless.
Another scientific argument that is often used to debunk homeopathy is "well it is all diluted so much, there is no more of the original substance in there, therefore the medication cannot work"
Well it is precisely BECAUSE it has been diluted and minutized so much, that it works! because it works on a cellular level and those tiny particles if you can call them that are able to interact with the molecules / cells.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Louisabell - 06-20-2021

(06-20-2021, 09:03 AM)Dtris Wrote: In the US where I am at most of your primary care physicians and internal medicine doctors are M.D. and D.O., Medical Doctor and Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine. Osteo vs Allo Some are even just D.O. You may have been seen by Osteopathic doctors yourself and never even noticed.

Our healthcare system is much different where I live, so I can confidently say that I've never been treated by a D.O.. They are not licensed here by the state so they can't prescribe medication or perform surgery. Only M.D.'s are covered by our national healthcare scheme. But doing some quick google searches has shown this to be different in the U.S. I'm not even going to try to begin to understand the U.S. healthcare system, so I will reserve any further judgement on this. Smile

(06-20-2021, 09:20 AM)Dtris Wrote: The magnet thing got me interested and I starting searching. The media and youtube are going in hard trying to "debunk" the magnet claims. Seems like they are going to have a tough go of it if this video is any indication.

Street Test of Magnet Vaccine

If you don't want to watch. The Liberty Broadcast buys a magnet at the store, then has random people stop and see if it sticks. They reported 5 out of 20 who volunteered the magnet stuck.

This is certainly odd and a real phenomena given the number of videos out there and this one in particular, since these are just people out for the evening. What this means of course is a different story, but the phenomena itself does appear to be valid.

Yeah, it's a weird phenomena alright. The evidence would be classified as testimonial at this stage, so relatively lower on the scientific evidence validity scale. In any case, I asked a physicist about this and they said that the magnetic strength of a substance is in proportion to its mass. Considering these are nanoparticles, their magnetic strength would have to be far stronger than any other known magnetic substance out there to be able to cause this phenomena. If such a substance existed then it would apparently solve the "fusion problem", thereby solving the nonrenewable energy issues we face. That means clean cheap energy for all! It's still a long shot though.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Louisabell - 06-20-2021

(06-20-2021, 10:07 AM)Margan Wrote: That is why if you go to one of these practitioners, it takes at least one hour for a start, and they will ask you all sorts of weird questions to find out what works for your special case BigSmile

That's definitely something that alternative medicine has over the allopathic, they often do spend a lot more time on their clients to try to understand their condition. I'm fortunate that I've found a good GP locally for my family, but there have been many a time when I have felt hurried through a doc visit.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 06-20-2021

(06-20-2021, 10:48 AM)Louisabell Wrote: Yeah, it's a weird phenomena alright. The evidence would be classified as testimonial at this stage, so relatively lower on the scientific evidence validity scale. In any case, I asked a physicist about this and they said that the magnetic strength of a substance is in proportion to its mass. Considering these are nanoparticles, their magnetic strength would have to be far stronger than any other known magnetic substance out there to be able to cause this phenomena. If such a substance existed then it would apparently solve the "fusion problem", thereby solving the nonrenewable energy issues we face. That means clean cheap energy for all! It's still a long shot though.

true. technology is neutral. nano technology is simply advanced technology, neither good nor bad. all depends on how people use it.

and through this nano vaccine, people start to learn more about magnetic, and will know magnetic is the solution to the 'free energy'.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 06-20-2021

(06-20-2021, 09:11 AM)Patrick Wrote: Alternative medicine is a term often used as opposed to evidence-based medicine.

It does not mean that it does not work, it just means that no one is able to find evidence that it works. That is mostly due to personal testimonials not counting as evidence.

This is too broad of a statement. We can't lump all healing modalities except for allopathic in one big category. Even homeopathy has evidence in the cause-and-effect observations of centuries, and is, in fact, the basic idea of traditional vaccines. This may be anecdotal as you say, but it is evidence nonetheless. You can't get past the idea of anecdotal evidence even in allopathy, which is unable to explain the placebo effect.

Naturopathic doctors are just as educated as allopathic doctors, though the education is oriented differently. Naturopaths are more more educated on nutrition and the person as a whole and how to balance their imbalances. Allopathy is more educated in the management of disease with pharmaceuticals and is great when it comes to trauma (burst appendix; heart attack, etc.). It has its place. When I was in a car accident, I was grateful to know I had no brain injuries from allopathic tests. If I was unwell and couldn't balance it myself, I would see a Naturopath. But that is just what I would do. 

Within these general descriptions, one must find a doctor—if needed—one is comfortable with.

As is stated in the Ra Material, the mind creates the body. So one might see the efficacy in any number of alternative therapies including even massage, breath work, aromatherapy. These things work with the mind as well as the body. Allopathy and Naturopathy can both heal and be helpful in their different ways. And belief matters as well. If you believe in allopathy by all means utilize it. 

Patrick, you made a statement earlier that I love: "As long as it's knowledge of fear and not fear of knowledge." Taking sides may close off information and effect discernment.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ada - 06-20-2021

(06-20-2021, 05:29 AM)Margan Wrote: I have a question, re the fear-mongering issue.
I notice that the claim "this is fear-mongering" usually is stated by those who see the vaccine as a positive thing, and regards information that warns of possible side effects, etc.
Why is that so?
If you are completely sure of this vaccine and see it as beneficial, then information stating otherwise should not bother you at all, imo.
Could it be that maybe, deep down inside, you are not entirely convinced, and that the so-called "fearful disinformation" triggers doubts that you don't want to raise?
Just asking, I am really curious about this phenomenon.
Edit: along with the general dismissal of stuff being posted on social media. I have seen it personally - we do have virologists and immunology professors, sometimes employed at universities, people with medical expertise who have differing opinions about covid and the measures than the medical staff advising our government. They are not being heard, they do not get to discuss and share their point of view in talk shows or in the news.
What happens instead is that sometimes in talkshows, the hosts and other invitees talk in a deprecating way about those virologists who are not there to defend themselves. So what is left for them to do? the only thing they can do, if they want to voice their opinion, is go on social media, make a youtube video etc. And then people say "oh it was on social media, it must be misinformation".....

Well yea, and most times on information relating to anti-vaccine (specifically in this thread), but I've seen other members say this in regard to other conspiracy theories that are constantly posted on this forum.

I don't know if it's like.. a person looks at this information, and immediately feels fear and goes nuts.. But these things, whether they are true or not, they are unimportant. They suck us in because it's unusual and interesting and feels like something big is happening. But maybe things are much more simple and uninteresting, ya know.

I agree, ultimately (or as Ra would say, for the balanced fully enlightened entity that opened up to intelligent infinity) this information is transient or unimportant, as you say. I just think that most of us here are not there yet Tongue and as long as we inhabit this dense chemical vehicle, we also care for its wellbeing and what we put into it.
I was just wondering because ya know, if I were totally confident in the vaccines and got the shot myself and had good results, etc., I probably would not bother with this thread at all and just think to myself "let the conspiracy shmucks sort this out for themselves"....
but it's ok, we all come from different angles and react differently. No need to agree on everything.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - omcasey - 06-20-2021

(06-20-2021, 01:56 AM)Louisabell Wrote:
(06-19-2021, 08:48 PM)omcasey Wrote: .
It appears people have, rather than read the post or any of the source links I provided, including PubMed itself ( does everyone know what that is? ), simply continued the discussion based on nothing I posted in the link provided. Due to this, I will post this much of it here : you won't find anything here sourced in social media : regardless of where you yourself may have first interested with the information :

Magnetofection is a generally known technology in science, it is not a made-up thing.

PubMed, Superparagmagnetic Nanoparticle Delivery of DNA Vaccine
Magnetofection, the New Gene Transfection Technology
Covid Vaccines, Genetically Targeted Magnetic Control of the Nervous System?

Nowhere in here will you find anything about microchips.

This is technology in current development and use.

If you are not ready for the material,

I understand.

Casey

Hi Casey. Thank you for going to the effort of posting scientific publications for evidence. Doing so takes time and effort. I did read all the sources you posted and to be upfront, it has not convinced me that magnetic technology is being used in the Covid vaccines or that it is anything to be worried about. Of course, we must all come to our own conclusions when reviewing such material. I will give a few of my honest reflections on the various sources provided.

1. PubMed, Superparagmagnetic Nanoparticle Delivery of DNA Vaccine

This linked to the abstract of the study. The full paper can be found here:
https://sci-hub.st/10.1007/978-1-4939-0410-5_12

This study looks at the application of magnetics in medicine. Magnetics and medicine are both huge areas of science, and I am not surprised that scientists have attempted to combine the two. I will note that the study only looks at how magnetism may be used to improve gene uptake, which is a step in the general inoculation process. In the abstract, they only mention in vivo in terms of the technology showing promise, a pretty nebulous claim. However after reading the full scientific paper, it is clear that the stronger claims made are from in vitro experiments, which are mostly looking at cells in petri dishes. While in vitro experiments are useful, the results obtained are well known to not be easily transferable to in vivo situations. Also, all the in vivo experiments they reference in the introduction are on animals due to this technology being in a highly experimental state. I did not look at those referenced papers, but the actual paper linked to above is just outlining the method of making these magnetic particles in the lab, without further biological investigations. This technology may never become available for human applications, or only perhaps in extreme situations where it could cure someone with a terminal disease.

2. Magnetofection, the New Gene Transfection Technology

This looks to be a presentation written up by a biotech lab which has trademarked a new technology which uses magnetics in biological applications. Again, this technology is only claimed to be effective to "transfect cells in culture", this is in vitro, therefore it is in a very early state of development and may never be adopted as a medical practice.

3. Covid Vaccines, Genetically Targeted Magnetic Control of the Nervous System?

This article links to a few videos and articles in scientific magazines (not actual research papers). To keep what this article is discussing in perspective, the author states multiple times that they are just asking questions and making conjecture. There is nothing wrong with conjecture, especially when clearly stated. The first video that is linked is claimed to be from a medical doctor speaking. I can't confirm if she is a real medical doctor because she did not give her real name, however, I can also understand if she is wanting to protect her identity as well, so I'm not ruling it out. But she too is only claiming to be making a hypothesis and is not stating any conclusive facts. Some quotes from the video which supports this:

"I will now explain why I am proposing this hypothesis ...thousands of reports ... where they have been injected in their arm has become magnetic, there are a number of emerging patterns which need to be urgently investigated, they are all emerging patterns and all, some or none of them may be of significance." 

"This is my hypothesis, this is not me stating this as fact, but I must put this hypothesis out there."

Her hypothesis seems to be built on certain leaps in logic. Firstly she states this, "It is also of note that the listed ingredients do not include any metals or magnetic particles, however this magnetic nano technology does exist and extensive studies in animals and cells in vitro have taken place over the last 5 or 15 years." So, she has no other evidence that magnetic technology is being used in the Covid vaccine other than stating that research exists in magnetism applications in medicine, as well as noting that a potential magnetized particle was used in the development of the vaccine, but there is no source material on that.

Then the crux of her hypothesis is stated as this: "I hypothesise this magnetized mRNA is crossing the blood brain barrier and is causing harm there for a number of reasons". She uses the UK based reporting system for adverse effects of the vaccine MHRA Yellow Card Data Adverse Reactions. Then she talks about the cranial nerves and how they effect various body systems and relates them to a multitude of side effects reported that occur to various parts of the body. The brain is definitely involved in nearly every process of the body, but this is not proof that any vaccine particles are crossing the blood brain barrier.  She also brings up Bells Palsey (facial paralysis) as being a potential cause of this. However, this has also been looked at in the medical community. I recall it being stated that Bells Palsey has increased three-fold since the spread of Covid, so it is believed that it is the Covid virus proteins themselves that may be causing this. The vaccine is intended to make these proteins in the body, so there may be some relationship there, but it could be argued that the effects are mitigated through receiving it through the vaccine versus catching the virus in real life. Fortunately most of these cases appear temporary. I can try to find articles on this if anyone is interested.

She then goes on to make another hypothesis: "This leads me to my hypothesis that low level radiation from EMF may be directing where this damage takes place ... small temperature differences that occur in the brain with the use of mobile phones and other mobile devices has been debated but there is agreement that there is a very small increase in temperature that takes place within the brain with the use of mobile devices." She then points to EMF studies done on animals, then states that "EMF radiation has been listed as a possible carcinogen until 2011 by the IRAC". She seems to link EMF technology with the speculated about magnetised mRNA in the vaccine without any evidence. I see this to be another leap in logic. There is also no evidence that low level EMF has any negative effects.

Near the end she states this: "How can we proceed without these issues being fully investigated". I agree that any potential harm from medical interventions should be investigated, however I see a potential problem in this thinking. In the beginning of this same video there is shown various reports from "experts" who have "debunked" this theory. She does not find these claims credible, and I am not sure why. I'm not sure how one is to be convinced that a full enough investigation has been done on such hypotheses if one also rejects scientific mainstream views.

Moving on from that video, there are many scientific articles linked to which are mainly stating that research is being done on magnetics in medicine without reference to the Covid vaccine directly. The last two videos are interviews with a stated medical doctor, however this person is a doctor of osteopathic medicine, which is considered alternative to allopathic medicine. I am not saying this to diminish the expertise they have in this area, however as the vaccine is an allopathic form of healing, it stands to reason that the person being interviewed may not be the most qualified to make these calls.

So, I am just offering my perspective here. There are many people here who have received the vaccine and these claims can effect them in significant ways, so this is the main reason I am sharing these thoughts.

Hello, Louisabell

Thank you for taking the time to comment, this is very well written and thought out / thoughtful.

To condense my own comments in reply, the links I have offered are meant purely as a potential diving off point, they were the 'softest' data I have found as yet and I share them in particular to ease people into the knowledge. From here it is up to each one, to venture further into the data, or not yet at this time. There is a great deal of it out there, showing this technology beginning to be added to an array of what are now being called vaccines *of which there are many different grades and types, which I hope people also research.

I feel that beginning slow and easing into a new data is what is often most beneficial, I do not want to overwhelm anyone, myself included. 

So if I may leave off here, I would only encourage people once more to view the videos in my original post ( link titled "forum board" ), as much of the footage is very good, notably the very first minute, where you are able to see with your own eyes the actual magnetic pull of the magnet toward a magnetized area of the body. The data is now public that the lipid nanoparticles employed in the mRNA shots do not stay at the injection site but rather travel throughout the body. Through research I have found this is specifically what magnetofection and SPIONs are designed to help do. This could also go some way into explaining why after weeks and months the injection site itself is no longer as magnetized, and also why metal objects are displayed magnetizing to the head, chest and other areas of the body. I am still looking into this further, but the magnetized meat, even the idea is of course concerning. There being more than one potential avenue of this technology into human and animal biological systems. Rather than turn a back on the data, diving into it seems far more important, to me, anyway, at this time. Information is not a thing to fear, it is a thing to explore, this is how we learn and help each other. -- not venture further into potential harm, individually, or collectively as a race.

To restate,

What I do not yet know is enormous ( even after well over 700 hours of research ), what I do know is:

1. People in my circle of friends and family are displaying the magnetic factor
2. Magnetofection and SPIONs are a real science, an actual technology currently in use *in vivo on our planet

It is not in my effort plan to prove anything. I love my Mom, my family, friends and all life on our planet. I am looking for a reasonable answer.

I feel I have found one, and am all but certain I will find more.

Casey

Magnets react to iron, is that correct? Omcasey, you seem to have a lot of scientific knowledge stemming also from your medical profession. Would you say, there is interaction going on with the blood iron, the red blood cells?
And if indeed the body is magnetized, and even more so thru these particles you mentioned, could that mean that exposure to electromagnetic fields will trigger a stronger reaction?
Thank you very much, I like your carefully worded elaborate postings Smile

(06-20-2021, 12:21 PM)Diana Wrote:

This is too broad of a statement. We can't lump all healing modalities except for allopathic in one big category. Even homeopathy has evidence in the cause-and-effect observations of centuries, and is, in fact, the basic idea of traditional vaccines. This may be anecdotal as you say, but it is evidence nonetheless. You can't get past the idea of anecdotal evidence even in allopathy, which is unable to explain the placebo effect.

Naturopathic doctors are just as educated as allopathic doctors, though the education is oriented differently. Naturopaths are more more educated on nutrition and the person as a whole and how to balance their imbalances. Allopathy is more educated in the management of disease with pharmaceuticals and is great when it comes to trauma (burst appendix; heart attack, etc.). It has its place. When I was in a car accident, I was grateful to know I had no brain injuries from allopathic tests. If I was unwell and couldn't balance it myself, I would see a Naturopath. But that is just what I would do. 

Within these general descriptions, one must find a doctor—if needed—one is comfortable with.

As is stated in the Ra Material, the mind creates the body. So one might see the efficacy in any number of alternative therapies including even massage, breath work, aromatherapy. These things work with the mind as well as the body. Allopathy and Naturopathy can both heal and be helpful in their different ways. And belief matters as well. If you believe in allopathy by all means utilize it. 

Patrick, you made a statement earlier that I love: "As long as it's knowledge of fear and not fear of knowledge." Taking sides may close off information and effect discernment.

One glorious day, we will all REALize we live in a thought based reality.

Thought is what makes all things function.

Naturopathy.
Allopathy.
Everything.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 06-20-2021

(06-20-2021, 12:21 PM)Diana Wrote:

I agree that it's much too broad, but that is how evidence-based medicine views "the rest".

Even Psychotherapy and Chiropractors are lumped in the alternative medicine camp. That just goes to show how ridiculously broad they make it.

(06-20-2021, 03:06 PM)Margan Wrote: Magnets react to iron, is that correct? Omcasey, you seem to have a lot of scientific knowledge stemming also from your medical profession. Would you say, there is interaction going on with the blood iron, the red blood cells?
And if indeed the body is magnetized, and even more so thru these particles you mentioned, could that mean that exposure to electromagnetic fields will trigger a stronger reaction?

Hello, Margan

I do not want to give anyone an incorrect impression of myself, I am a medical caregiver, I specialize in hospice but have worked the gamut. Science, relative to the body fascinates me but I hold no special scientific knowledge. It is more numbers, geometries, shapes and patterns that I may hold a certain capacity. Between 2009-2014 I underwent what we call an 'awakening' process, and since find I can hold and process incredible amounts of data. I have a certain propensity for patterns, for seeing patterns, connection points between patterns. This is an odd, unique and fun little spiritual gift that comes with it. I write, lecture and teach on the subject of spiritual self development and consciousness exploration. So there may be what is seen as a potential 'way with words'. This is all.  ----That having been said,

Yes, magnets react/stick to any metal that contains iron, cobalt or nickel. 

Relative to the new technology, magnetofection and SPIONs, we would have to work our thinking in the sphere of potential interaction.. if they were being used would we be likely to see interaction with red blood cells. My answer to this would be a resounding yes, absolutely. Would we potentially see a blood clotting factor? Let's ask, ARE we seeing a blood clotting factor in connection with the current shots? We are. It is being heavily looked into. Autopsies are also beginning to be conducted. The blood of injection recipients is beginning to be looked at. This information is also out there in the public domain. This brings in yet another possible question: how would the different blood types and Rh factors uniquely respond to the new technology? This data will surely be available to those who seek it out, if not now in the hours, days and weeks to come.

We live in an Information Age.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Dtris - 06-20-2021

(06-20-2021, 03:06 PM)Margan Wrote: Magnets react to iron, is that correct? Omcasey, you seem to have a lot of scientific knowledge stemming also from your medical profession. Would you say, there is interaction going on with the blood iron, the red blood cells?

Not a doctor, but I have fixed a bunch of stuff myself that doctors couldn't or wouldn't thru my own research and efforts.

Magnets can react to two things generally. The opposite pole of another magnet, or to iron or any other molecule or element which allows the orientation of the atoms to be moved to a position where the magnetic fields align with the external field. Typically this is Iron, Cobalt, Nickel, and Neodymium. Natural magnets are made of magnetite which is a Iron and Oxygen compound. Any material containing a ferromagnetic metal in sufficient quantity can be made into a magnet. Mechanics have used this for years to magnetize a screwdriver head to fish a dropped bolt out of an engine.

Animals typically exhibit diamagnetic properties on the macro scale, meaning they weakly repel magnets. Weak enough not to be felt. There is no reason a magnet should naturally be attracted to a person.

The body itself should not be magnetized, and if it was given a strong enough magnetic moment to be able to attract or repel metals with the entire body, it would probably cause the brain and CNS and muscles to seriously malfunction. Heme in blood is iron and it is what carries oxygen to your cells. Cobalt and nickel are also present. Electrical signals also produce magnetic effects which would be affected by a strong magnetic field.

What is more likely is that the vaccine contains some type of magnetic metal in significant enough amounts, and that this metal does not leave the injection site very easily. Cobalt or nickel seem more likely than iron to my untrained mind, simply based on the body would likely be able to deal with iron fairly quickly and easily especially given how fast it oxidizes.

Om, thank you! I am watching that Dr Madej video, it is super interesting. All that research has been ongoing for years and they spoke openly about that.
And also my favorite investigative journalist Ben Swann ist on that page you linked Smile
Plus that harmonic chai sounds good. Starseed anise is what my pharmacist also recommended as similarly being effective as the pine needle.
I tried the pine needle tea the other day but it tasted like nothing. Maybe the needles need to be cut or grounded? it smelt nicely though BigSmile

https://www.universallifetools.com/2021/06/more-on-spike-proteins-lipid-nanoparticles-adverse-events-pcr-test/

if you scroll down a bit, there is the 3hr interview Weinstein - Malone - Kirsch that got taken down from youtube.
I have a question, at 1hr 55 approx (see time stamp) Kirsch mentions 4 medications suitable for long-haulers....
could anyone of you please write them down for me? I am not a native speaker and he is pronouncing it too fast for me.

(06-20-2021, 05:58 PM)Margan Wrote: https://www.universallifetools.com/2021/06/more-on-spike-proteins-lipid-nanoparticles-adverse-events-pcr-test/

if you scroll down a bit, there is the 3hr interview Weinstein - Malone - Kirsch that got taken down from youtube.
I have a question, at 1hr 55 approx (see time stamp) Kirsch mentions 4 medications suitable for long-haulers....
could anyone of you please write them down for me? I am not a native speaker and he is pronouncing it too fast for me.

Ivermectin
Fluvoxamine
Simvastatin
Maraviroc

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ScottK - 06-20-2021

LOL Smile

Are you talking about the vaccine which is non-evidence based but media-hype based?

Or are you talking about drugs that go through ten double blind placebo controlled studies where one study is found to achieve an extremely slight statistical significant result, and then the drug becomes a multi-billion dollar revenue producer that only gets marginal results if you take it every day for the rest of your life?

Of course, big pharma has no interest in performing any multi-million dollar double-blind placebo controlled studies on effective natural cures. There's no money in it for them if they find it works. So "evidence-based" can only mean something that makes big pharma big money?

The elite seem to have you captured in their web.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ebe - 06-21-2021

My opinion is if we, me included in the first place, had enough faith (= unshakable certainty in the fact all is Divine and has got a Divine purpose that surpasses our single egoic manifestation) we could as well take or not take the vaccine or face anything else with simplicity. All is pure for the pure, right? Yet we are emprisoned by ideas, those absorbed from our parents, our context, schoolbooks and mass media and those we formed along the years and we seem unable to grow such in-depth rooted faith. Such almost physical certainty is very hard to get, if we are fortunate enough every now and then we can catch a glipse of its perfect clearity and self-evidence when we feel all is love and we aer love too. Fortunate those who can!

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 06-21-2021

(06-20-2021, 10:00 PM)ScottK Wrote:

LOL Smile

Are you talking about the vaccine which is non-evidence based but media-hype based?

Or are you talking about drugs that go through ten double blind placebo controlled studies where one study is found to achieve an extremely slight statistical significant result, and then the drug becomes a multi-billion dollar revenue producer that only gets marginal results if you take it every day for the rest of your life?

Of course, big pharma has no interest in performing any multi-million dollar double-blind placebo controlled studies on effective natural cures. There's no money in it for them if they find it works. So "evidence-based" can only mean something that makes big pharma big money?

The elite seem to have you captured in their web.

You're assuming that I agree with how evidence-based medicine excludes "the rest". Wink

I do not agree with them. Medicine is medicine and if patients find relief with any healing modality then it is useful.

What is notable is that the MDs that are awake are quite aware how most of the medication out there is close to worthless. As you said, most of it barely shows a blip on the stats.

Many MDs nowadays use a more holistic approach to working with their patients. They won't advertise this around them, but they do work with their patients based on what works for them.

I do not know many MDs personally, but only the youngest one is not using a holistic approach. I suspect they learn that in time. But they all agree on one thing. Vaccines are considered the greatest achievement of modern medicine. All other medication pales in comparison to how vaccination has helped humanity prevent needless suffering.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Louisabell - 06-21-2021

(06-21-2021, 06:55 AM)Patrick Wrote: I do not know many MDs personally, but only the youngest one is not using a holistic approach. I suspect they learn that in time. But they all agree on one thing. Vaccines are considered the greatest achievement of modern medicine. All other medication pales in comparison to how vaccination has helped humanity prevent needless suffering.

Whoa, hold up there Patrick!

You forgot about antibiotics  Tongue

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 06-21-2021

(06-21-2021, 11:14 AM)Louisabell Wrote:
(06-21-2021, 06:55 AM)Patrick Wrote: I do not know many MDs personally, but only the youngest one is not using a holistic approach. I suspect they learn that in time. But they all agree on one thing. Vaccines are considered the greatest achievement of modern medicine. All other medication pales in comparison to how vaccination has helped humanity prevent needless suffering.

Whoa, hold up there Patrick!

You forgot about antibiotics  Tongue

Oh!

All righty then, replace "the" with "one of the". Wink

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 06-22-2021

cancer and many other diseases were cured by nutrition/organic treatment, nearly a century ago, but was banned in US. so not many people know tihs

What They Won't Tell You - Gerson Therapy Documentary on Cancer Cure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLB9_Np2oqc

The History of Charlotte Gerson and The Gerson Therapy
https://gersonmedia.com/the-history-of-charlotte-gerson-and-the-gerson-therapy/

this is a good article in Chinese, including a video in English, talked about Gerson Therapy
https://www.pfcchina.org/jelouyingshi/52479.html

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 06-22-2021

So the magnet thing is real?  sheesh.

It really bothers me that people are willing to vaccinate their CHILDREN for a disease that is virtually no threat to CHILDREN:

https://winepressnews.com/2021/06/21/inventor-of-mrna-technology-speaks-about-the-covid-vaccines/

As adults, do whatever you want, but involving children is an entirely different ballgame. They are innocent.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 06-23-2021

India, England and several other countries have C19 break out shortly after most people took C19 vaccine.
Based on this, following video make sense:

Dr Sherri Tenpenny - Explains how the Depopulation mRNA Vaccines will Start to Work in 3-6 Months
https://www.brighteon.com/1a556a91-5477-4e0a-82eb-29ab65c3705c

some other videos copied from https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=8306#p8306

3 videos sent to me today by Yazhi, obviously dismiss the religious mumbo jumbo. She said: "What I've been saying all along. Please watch. Includes Saline solution as a Vaxx for some people, as detected by Toleka months ago. Please pass along if possible. I hate it when I'm right!"

1. https://www.brighteon.com/31631bcf-e1fb-4776-963f-7254b5d7636b
2. https://www.brighteon.com/79f04f76-6c76-4f4e-a9c8-1531f83f6ced
3. https://www.brighteon.com/3ab04a73-0aa6-46a6-a400-aa453badf7c9

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 06-23-2021

(06-22-2021, 02:38 PM)confusedseeker Wrote: ...As adults, do whatever you want, but involving children is an entirely different ballgame. They are innocent.

That bothers me as well. And by the looks of it, many in the mainstream are quite bothered too.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1396277191550242816.html

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 06-25-2021

(06-23-2021, 02:27 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(06-22-2021, 02:38 PM)confusedseeker Wrote: ...As adults, do whatever you want, but involving children is an entirely different ballgame. They are innocent.

That bothers me as well. And by the looks of it, many in the mainstream are quite bothered too.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1396277191550242816.html

It's good, but it also should not take a heart condition for people to be cautious about giving this to children - it's a virus that barely affects children. That not only concerns me, it frightens me a bit tbh.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 06-27-2021

[Image: pdsnrv.jpg]

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - omcasey - 06-27-2021

I think our poll fairly represents not just the board members but consensus in the United States.

Roughly 40% fully injected, 60% not. This standstill is behind the current push. At the children. We are about to see a whole lotta Mom's step up.

Negs look out. Nothing more fatal than a threatened mother protecting her child(ren). 

Not to leave fathers out. They are well aware of the above.

Deep breath, people ( we have a line to hold ).

We are far from through this.

It will take us all to get through.

Each and every stance is necessary.

Or it wouldn't be.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Margan - 06-28-2021

I pondered this, how governments can get away with restricting so many freedoms bc of one sickness which more than 95% of those afflicted survive.....
Then someone explained it in a youtube BigSmile video. He basically likened it to people leaning towards two different camps - one is "freedom" and the other is "security".
The security people want to be secure from the virus so much that no matter how many restrictions they are ok with it ("just lock everyone up with no contacts and we will be safe from this epidemic")
the other ones are the ones who are more leaning towards personal freedom and responsibility and they feel the restrictions badly and are not so much afraid of this one single virus....
and those two camps cannot really get together in their extreme versions because they simply cannot relate to the other one's pov.
And governments and the media, by hyping the panic and fear around this virus and focusing on the really bad covid cases are essentially triggering people's worst fears, which are fear of death and fear of suffering....

I leave you with this quote by Benjamin Franklin :
"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both"