Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Agua - 05-18-2021

(05-18-2021, 10:56 AM)C.fynis96 Wrote: Are we truly under the impression that they(?) have snuck nanobots into all these variety of vaccines?

Don't get me wrong here, I still baffle myself with the potential technology that can exist in our current era (when considering all they already had back at the time of channeling), but this just doesn't strike me as the case here.

If my injection spot becomes magnetic after the 2nd jab, I will come back to this thread and inform y'all, but still it wont suffice to me as an explanation of nanobots (or some of the other theories frankly).

Hey C. Fynis!

Taking it as a sign that you posted before getting the vax, I will comment on it:

If you followed the thread, you will have noticed there is no „we“ that is under an impression but rather to opposite factions, one viewing the vax as the best invention since sliced bread, the other seeing it as the darkest thing that happened to humanity in centuries!

For some it’s theories they read somewhere, meeting deep knowing they have inside, for some it’s an observation.
So, while of course if you haven’t made their experience it remains a theory for you, for them it is not.

Personally, for me it derived from observations in my daily healing work personally as well as with numerous patients.
In short, from my perspective the vax initiates a process that modifies your whole system from a physical level.
The process will take a while, but cannot be stopped anymore once it started.
The result will not only be (potentially serious) negative effects on your health, but mainly by „installing“ a limitation that will make spiritual development and healing past a certain point impossible for the rest of the incarnation, in Ra terms: no harvest this time.

You can read for more details in my posts above, in case you are interested.

As for the nanobots, I have no clue how this is being accomplished.
However, I would view the so-called „nanobots“ much less as mechanical devices made of metal and probably more as semi-autonomous lifeforms (like viruses, dna fragments, protein chains, I have no micro-biological expertise to deepen this) that perform a certain „program“ in your body, cells or dna.
Which sounds less science fiction if you look at mRna vaxxines...

If that resonates, feel free to ask for details.

If you already are secure in your choice, go ahead and just ignore this comment!

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 05-18-2021

To me this whole thing with Bill Gates and the 5G nanobots is beyond my ability to understand how anyone could resonate with such. But yeah maybe I should not engage in sarcasm too much in relation to such polarizing subjects. I do not wish to mock those who believe that stuff, I was just trying to input a bit of humor in the situation.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - C.fynis96 - 05-18-2021

I had not read through most of the thread actually Agua. So you've come across patients of your own that have exhibited these very processes?

I am still technically secure in my choice, I don't fully trust the situation, but I intend to still get the jab, and I don't intend to allow such a thing divert me from my own path.

(05-18-2021, 12:03 PM)C.fynis96 Wrote: I had not read through most of the thread actually Agua. So you've come across patients of your own that have exhibited these very processes?

I am still technically secure in my choice, I don't fully trust the situation, but I intend to still get the jab, and I don't intend to allow such a thing divert me from my own path.

Yes regarding the patients.
It were several meanwhile and all with no exception showed what I wrote about.

But since you are secure in your choice, I do not wish to 8mterfere with your chosen path and won’t irritate you with details then.

Good luck and have a safe journey!

(05-18-2021, 11:52 AM)Patrick Wrote: To me this whole thing with Bill Gates and the 5G nanobots is beyond my ability to understand how anyone could resonate with such. But yeah maybe I should not engage in sarcasm too much in relation to such polarizing subjects. I do not wish to mock those who believe that stuff, I was just trying to input a bit of humor in the situation.

I absolutely enjoy a nice sarcastic comment Wink

Regarding the Bill Gates thing, I think it’s a bit more complex.

Nowadays it seems to be a means to totally discard any statement that contains any note regarding Gates as „conspiracy theory“.

I would say however, that Gates most definetely is not the philanthropist as which is is being portrayed publicly.
Obviously this guy is quite an ass, sorry for the word.
He has quite a history of doing not so philanthropists things, most of them are even public.
Given his enormous a punt of wealth and the even more enormeous amount of political, medial and social influence he has and uses for his personal „agenda“, he at least is someone that could be met with some doubt.

As for the nanobots, I have no information about that and honestly I doubt there are miniaturized mechanical robots. However, as I wrote above, semi-autonomous lifeforms such as viruses, RNA molecules and the likes that execute certain programs surely are not science fiction.

Taking into consideration that everything is energy and we not only have a physical but various energetic bodies and given the fact that energy and especially „informed“ energy does have a significant influence on our body-mind-spirit complex, holding potential influences via 5 G possible would also not be too absurd.

For example, there is a healing method called „holopathy“ (in german) that works in a similar way. I tried that about 20 years ago and the results were impressing. It works with electromagnetic fields that carry information similar to homeopathic stuff.

So, while a lot might sound absurd at first, looking at what can be done nowadays (and in some instances for decades already), it doesn’t sound that absurd anymore.

But then I work with Ayahuasca and meet things on a weekly or daily basis that I would have called impossible or absurd two days before, so my horizon of what I can imagine has expanded a bit since Smile

(05-18-2021, 01:58 PM)Agua Wrote: But then I work with Ayahuasca and meet things on a weekly or daily basis that I would have called impossible or absurd two days before, so my horizon of what I can imagine has expanded a bit since Smile

Since the only healing is people healing themselves. I can see why Ayahuasca might be a very great help to those wishing to heal themselves. And of course, having guidance in such things is very helpful as well. So as a healer, you are that guide.

Healing is the most obvious magic happening everyday all around us. We discard all those miracles because we think we know how they happen. Even taking a pill for a headache is just an energetic symbol that the self uses to heal itself.

(05-18-2021, 02:08 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(05-18-2021, 01:58 PM)Agua Wrote: But then I work with Ayahuasca and meet things on a weekly or daily basis that I would have called impossible or absurd two days before, so my horizon of what I can imagine has expanded a bit since Smile

Since the only healing is people healing themselves. I can see why Ayahuasca might be a very great help to those wishing to heal themselves. And of course, having guidance in such things is very helpful as well. So as a healer, you are that guide.

Healing is the most obvious magic happening everyday all around us. We discard all those miracles because we think we know how they happen. Even taking a pill for a headache is just an energetic symbol that the self uses to heal itself.

Well, that’s leading a it off topic, although ultimately much related to Covid and the vax also.
Maybe the thread should be split, if you are interested in following that „strain“.

While your statement about „its the entity that heals itself“ is absolutely correct, to me, to be honest, it seems more of a Ra quote than derived from a teal experience.
No offense intended!

I would say, the specifics are quite a bit more complicated.

Additionally, the conclusions you seem to draw, looking at the pill and headaches imply quite something that actually is not so really true and doesn’t represent the „mechanics“ of healing accurately.

„Pills“ as those against headaches do not heal, they simply suppress the symptom or in that specific case the perceiption of the symptom.
In case of a headache, it just suppresses the perceiption and the headache goes away just exactly as it would have went away without a pill.

With plant medicines such as Aya or similar ones, it’s totally different and actually the opposite.
And it’s not about the patient healing himself from a symptom, and it also has nothing at all to do with „belief“, so as for example with the placebo effect.

To simply it extremely, it is about accessing the energy that caused the symptom, or caused a blockage for that matter, experiencing it and by that realizing that this (and for that matter all) negativity is an illusion that dissolved in the light of consciousness.
This can only and exclusively happen by accessing that very energy.
It cannot happen by placebo effect, not by „faith“ and not by a chemical or other device that makes that energy go away.

Faith absolutely is needed to dive in there. Once in there, the illusory nature of negativity is being realized by the entity.
That’s healing, and in that regard, only the entity itself can heal itself.

It is thehealers job, the plant medicines job and theron of specific spirits to help access this energy (which is the pretty complex part) and in giving the entity the support it needs to dive in there and make it through (that’s the even more complex part).

So I would say, that is a bit more of an accurate model, although it definetely lacks depths, complexity and detail due to the shortness of the description.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Goldenlight - 05-18-2021

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Goldenlight - 05-18-2021

----------------------------------------------

I believe that as things stands at the moment, only time will resolve our seeming paradox. But based on my conversation with member "the", it seems we are already not experiencing the same reality, even if we communicate here. Because what is absolutely true for some is absolutely false for others. All this seemingly at the same time and space.

A quote from Aaron this time for a change. Smile

https://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1993/1993_0321_draft.aspx
Quote:...Knowing that the light is there instead of focusing on the fear that prevents you from experiencing the reality of that light, you can focus on the light. By doing this, you avoid a dialogue with fear. You are no longer saying, “How do I get rid of the fear?” Rather, you are simply moving back in to focus on the light: “This is reality. This is what I am and what we all are.” Can you hear the difference? “How do I open my heart? How do I deal with the fear?” which may get you into a war with the fear. Or, “Here is the light. Pay attention. It’s harder to see today because there’s fear. Focus on it. Let it blossom. Let it become real for me.”

As you move back into the clarity that focus on that light allows, the wall dissolves by itself. There is no self taking down the wall, nobody doing this. There has simply been awareness: “Fear is present. It is blocking the light. I need to find that light and look a bit harder for it because of the presence of fear. As I let love in, fear naturally dissolves.”

This process opens you to a very strong statement of who you are. You are not your fear, you are not your negativity, although that does reside in the human form. You are not the heavier densities of the body, although that is part of what you are. You are divine. You are angels...

Our focus is all important.

So I would invite all, whether you believe this vaccine is good or not, to focus on all going well for all people of this planet. It serves no purpose to mourn before there is anything to mourn. This is not the time to mourn. It is the time to envision the future where no such mourning is required.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 05-18-2021

They are basically dividing the population into two camps now: Vaccinated and Anti-vaxxers.

Personally, I don't know anyone who is ANTI-vax. Most people I know who choose not to take it have no problem with other people taking it. It's your body, if you want to take it, go ahead. Everyone should be free to make this decision. This "anti-vax" lingo is just another divisive tactic they are using, and it seems to be working (on social media, at least).

I believe it has two aspects:

for sure they are trying to divide people, so they can instrumentality one group againstthe otjer, as it is already happening.

The other aspect from my perspective is, that actually there seems to be a split in the human collective, where one part of humanity chooses one path and the otjerpart a fundamentally different path.
I elsevier those choices have been made quite some time ago, and the split occured years ago, on a consciousness level.
What we witness now with the reaction to covid and the vaccine is in my opinion simply a more visible manifestation of that split, that actually occured on a fundamental level.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - tadeus - 05-19-2021

(01-15-2021, 08:54 AM)ada Wrote: I'm actually willing to ask the opposing questions.

How and what exactly are they trying to implement?

Your questions did lead to this question.

And maybe answer some of your questions?

The answer to the question of this thread is simple: No

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ScottK - 05-20-2021

(05-19-2021, 08:33 AM)tadeus Wrote:
(01-15-2021, 08:54 AM)ada Wrote: I'm actually willing to ask the opposing questions.

How and what exactly are they trying to implement?

Your questions did lead to this question.

And maybe answer some of your questions?

The answer to the question of this thread is simple: No

Why do you think AI and robotics, trucks that drive themselves, amazon delivery by drone, etc, are being developed by the elite? It's not a shortage of manpower.. Too many useless eaters?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - tadeus - 05-20-2021

(05-20-2021, 02:50 AM)ScottK Wrote: Why do you think AI and robotics, trucks that drive themselves, amazon delivery by drone, etc, are being developed by the elite?

Maybe it's only promoted by the elite, but this is not the point.

(05-20-2021, 02:50 AM)ScottK Wrote: Too many useless eaters?

This could be the short and effective answer.
There are kind of people not needed and wanted any more, because they are useless in the eyes of the elite.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 05-20-2021

(05-20-2021, 02:50 AM)ScottK Wrote: ...Why do you think AI and robotics, trucks that drive themselves, amazon delivery by drone, etc, are being developed by the elite?  It's not a shortage of manpower..  Too many useless eaters?

In 4D, all that stuff is automated. Entities' time and efforts are not wasted on labor.

The Confederation are trying to help us automate everything. This is how STS looses their power over us.

Ra 11.28 Wrote:Questioner: Would this freeing from darkness be commensurate with the Law of One or does this have any real product?

Ra: I am Ra. The product of such a freeing would create two experiences.

Firstly, the experience of no need to find the necessary emolument for payment, in your money, for energy.

Secondly, the leisure afforded, thereby exemplifying the possibility and enhancing the probability of the freedom to then search the self for the beginning of seeking the Law of One.

Few there are working physically from daybreak to darkness, as you name them, upon your plane who can contemplate the Law of One in a conscious fashion.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Agua - 05-20-2021

(05-20-2021, 08:22 AM)Patrick Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 02:50 AM)ScottK Wrote: ...Why do you think AI and robotics, trucks that drive themselves, amazon delivery by drone, etc, are being developed by the elite?  It's not a shortage of manpower..  Too many useless eaters?

In 4D, all that stuff is automated. Entities' time and efforts are not wasted on labor.

The Confederation are trying to help us automate everything. This is how STS looses their power over us.

Ra 11.28 Wrote:Questioner: Would this freeing from darkness be commensurate with the Law of One or does this have any real product?

Ra: I am Ra. The product of such a freeing would create two experiences.

Firstly, the experience of no need to find the necessary emolument for payment, in your money, for energy.

Secondly, the leisure afforded, thereby exemplifying the possibility and enhancing the probability of the freedom to then search the self for the beginning of seeking the Law of One.

Few there are working physically from daybreak to darkness, as you name them, upon your plane who can contemplate the Law of One in a conscious fashion.

Patrick, I fail to see, where in that quote you see a hint to automation?

Not working from dusk til down doesn’t imply that!

First, without the current exploitation on this planet, people would have to work ich less for the same result.
Second, a huge part of what we actually work for is stuff that is only needed because we live such a disconnected live, which creates those needs in the first place.
There are cultures imaginable and even existent on this planet, that do not need all those things and people have to work ich less.

Third aspect, since we live so disconnected from sture and ourselves, we do not benefit from a conscious collaboration with nature.
There are actually cultures on this planet who do this much more than we do.
And, a potential future Michael Roads has seen on his journeys has established a coexistence and collaboration with nature that exceeds our imagination completely and renders all technology unneeded.
Personally, I believe that’s where things are heading to in higher densities.

I believe the heightened use of technology is rather a characteristic of sts societies.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 05-20-2021

Agua, I agree with you in great part.

"Secondly, the leisure afforded, thereby exemplifying the possibility and enhancing the probability of the freedom to then search the self for the beginning of seeking the Law of One. Few there are working physically from daybreak to darkness, as you name them, upon your plane who can contemplate the Law of One in a conscious fashion."

Ra is saying that freeing time from labor in order to enable other endeavors is what was sought.

If you push this to its end result, you are left with nothing other to do than work on consciousness. Once everything is fully automated, everyone is free to follow their real interests.

This then enables the mental space required to develop an interest in the why we are here. Which quickly results in...

Ra 17.2: "Enlightenment is of the moment, is an opening to intelligent infinity. It can only be accomplished by the self, for the self. Another self cannot teach/learn enlightenment, but only teach/learn information, inspiration, or a sharing of love, of mystery, of the unknown that makes the other-self reach out and begin the seeking process that ends in a moment, but who can know when an entity will open the gate to the present?"

Of course, as you said the less developed societies have also more opportunities for such. But they can still war sometimes in between them about perceived scarcity. In a "modern" fully automated society, there is only abundance, health and peace.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Relax - 05-20-2021

Quote:CONSPIRACY DISCOURSE IS A CLOSED SYSTEM. SO IS A CULT.
The person locked into a conspiracy discourse loop (because it feeds epistemic, existential, and social needs — or because the person sees themselves as an edgelord disruptor) shows remarkable resistance to the two main routes towards freedom:
1) If you show them fact-checked or peer-reviewed evidence that challenges the claim that 5G "activates" COVID-19, they will say that the journalism is corrupt and that the scientists are being paid off by tech companies or Big Pharma.
2) If you expose the lack of evidence for their view, not only are you now attempting to prove a negative, the response will be that the evidence has been suppressed, and that this very suppression itself is proof of the conspiracy in question.
The effort backfires. Let's call this the Evidence Roadblock.
This reminds me of one of the most potent explanatory tools in the cult literature: the notion of the closed system. I'm most familiar with Janja Lalich's terms "closed-charismatic", "self-sealing", and "bounded choice".
The basic idea is that all information, and everything that happens — especially if it is directly contradictory or if it seems negative for the group — confirms the truth of the cult ideology and/or the credibility of the leader.
The Evidence Roadblock, being defensive, isn't enough to keep passions high. There needs to be active Relational Bonding to the ideology or leader as well. In my work I've seen this bonding strengthen through denial, flipping, or rationalization (an incomplete list). When Pattabhi Jois sexually assaults women, the denial says no he didn't, the flipping says that the reason you think he did is because *you're* the predator (and he's showing you this for your own good), and the rationalization says that well yes he did, but it was for your own good. More generically: if a cult leader predicts the end of the world, it's definitely coming. When it doesn't come, it's because he didn't mean it (denial), he's testing you (flipping), or he has some special insight into the delay (rationalization).
Both mechanisms — the roadblock that keeps evidence out and the bonding that keeps the energy in and recirculating — contribute to the speakers' isolation. They are barriers. The isolation is felt even within the cultic or conspiracy discourse group insofar as the line between legal and illegal thoughts is clear and punishing.
(Side note: the conspiracy discourser saying that they reject the "official narrative" is actually a displacement. There is no "official narrative" in public health, but an ongoing exploratory process in which new data provokes new decisions. Conspiracy discourse, by contrast, *is* an "official narrative" that cannot be questioned from within.)
I believe that any communication strategy that exacerbates barriers and isolation (through shame, patronization, etc.) will backfire. Isolation feels like a core problem here. - Matthew Remski

@Patrick

It’s off-topic, but I highly recommend you check out Michael Roads books.
He is exploring different realities by something similar to astral travels.

You will surely find it fascinating and inspiring Smile

He visits a potential future of humanity, and they live in an incredible connection and collaboration with nature that is absolutely crazy beyond imagination!

@Relax

Labeling everything as „Conspiracy theory“ is a conspiracy in itself Wink

There are so many conspiracy theories that have proven to be true.
That doesn’t mean all are true.
But it shows that this is just another manipulation technique.

On a different note:
What I wrote regarding the subject is completely based on my own, direct experience and has empirically shown to be at least very probable if not generally true.

You might have missed that.

And you might not have adresses that quote towards me, but in case so, I would recommend re-reading my posts.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - canada_dry - 05-20-2021

great article here https://www.deconstructingconventional.com/post/18-reason-i-won-t-be-getting-a-covid-vaccine

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Relax - 05-21-2021

@Agua

It may be useful for you to consider why in a thread this long with so many participants, you feel the quote is directed specifically at you.

(It isn't.)

In response to:
Quote:Labeling everything as „Conspiracy theory“ is a conspiracy in itself  Wink

My post doesn't do this. It doesn't label "everything" as Conspiracy theory. There are many 'conspiracy theories' that I feel hold truth or partial truth.

Yes - to point blank state all are false is "another manipulation technique". But the quote isn't doing that.

Quote:What I wrote regarding the subject is completely based on my own, direct experience and has empirically shown to be at least very probable if not generally true.

The quote speaks to this. Empirical evidence can be very valid and valuable. It can also be flawed, subject to psychological underpinnings of stress, fear, external manipulation and obfuscation.

Closed logic circuits worry me. I must allow myself to be open to all possibilities while also listening to my inner guidance. I've always been pro vaccine until recently because 1) I've never had an adverse reaction, 2) because they've been significant in reducing lethal and disabling diseases (historically) and 3) were created from a different era of medicinal theory/practice.

At the moment, I find adamantly pro-covid vaccine as well as anti-covid vaccine views very problematic.

Fixity in opinion is often validly concerning.

I currently have vaccine hesitation because they've been fast tracked, government policies scientific opinions/advice about the efficacy/side effects of the different forms of them vary (even amongst the majority of scientists/governments that support them) and there's so much as yet unknown about them, as well as unknowns about emerging variant covid forms and other science and medical related aspects.

None of that hesitation includes metaphysical concerns, conspiracy beliefs etc.
Why? Because I know without doubt, that my Soul is all-powerful, always safe, always sovereign.

So I'm not yet vaccinated because I live alone in the country side, wear a mask when around people and will wait for as much time to pass to see how the science progresses. I do this from the privilege of having this option, due to living in personal and geographic isolation, in a country that adopted mask wearing and physical distancing very early on, and as a direct result of that today (just checked) Australia has only 22 people currently hospitalised.

But if I was in India (for example) I would take the safest vaccine offered, ASAP.
I prefer my chances with a bad reaction (rare) to contracting and possibly dying from covid (I'm in a risk category) which is statistically proven to be far more likely than a rare adverse side effect, given 3,444,901 people have died so far from the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak (as of May 21, 2021, 04:02 GMT).
(There are currently 165,857,655 confirmed cases in 220 countries and territories.)

There are simply far too many whistle-blowers in all walks of life - too many humans alive with eyes/ears/speech for a nefarious agenda such as this to succeed.
Besides, injection is only one of many ways of achieving involuntary (or unintentional) depopulation. We're facing human extinction from climate crisis, from loss of gut biome and increasing infertility due to junk food diets (and other factors) in 1st world countries, the rich getting richer, the poor getting sicker - malnutrition, poverty, drug addictions, pollution, gun violence etc etc etc.

I find it a deeply disempowering concept and metaphysically impossible that anything of the physical/material world can supersede, override, my connection with Spirit, my Soul, the 'All That Is', 'Universal Life Force Energy'.

Since a child, I've seen Angels, entities, experienced telepathy, telekinesis, and have a very strong spiritual belief system. I use both alternative and orthodox medicines when needed. I sense that there are nefarious agendas and agents in this world we are in. I'm wise enough also to know that I can hardly know anything. Both of this earthly (human) world, and of the Universe. So my mind is open. I think this is what most concerns me about fear based/caused rhetoric (both for and against covid vaccines for example), particularly the apocalyptic spiritual disconnection beliefs being asserted in this thread.

As soon as fear and disempowerment are present red flags show to me. Manipulation is just as strong if not stronger on most alternative news websites, and I resist it and am suspicious of it. Every anti vax link I've been shown takes me to websites loaded with fearful, manipulative energy, imagery and ideology. Without exception.
(This doesn't mean scientists and governments are infallible or completely trustworthy.)

I will not be manipulated emotionally, psychologically or physically by anyone.

Years ago on B4 - I said that vaccine hesitancy is a luxury of first world (comparatively) wealthy, privileged, well fed, reasonably safe, self focussed, relatively healthy able bodied people.
At the moment - I'm in that cohort.
I continue my research and have the luxury of waiting to see how things pan out, albeit none of my hesitation has anything to do with metal, magnets, nano bots, rna/dna, elite depopulation conspiracies etc.

If this IS a depopulation strategy, then so be it. Ultimately herd immunity is STO, refusing (eventually proven safe) vaccines is selfish behaviour. You risk others health.
So if this is de-population (unlikely) Beam me up Scotty. I will eventually choose the path that (seems to) protect others and myself over unproven alarmism. If covid vaccines gain in evidence of their outcomes I will be vaccinated, if not, I will mask and/or stay away from others from love.

I have an open mind to all possibilities until they actively don't resonate within me.

To be clear - it's closed loop conspiracy thinking, closed loop any type of belief system thinking that is my critique.
This can apply to scientists too. Some can be very closed minded, but many aren't. A good scientist is the epitome of open minded.

There are exponentially far more independent scientists (hundreds of THOUSANDS) obsessed with investigating and finding provable, repeatable data - than fearful faux-metaphysicists/conspiracy 'shock-jocks' with no scientific training who bought a computer, read a lot of other peoples ideas, mashed them all together in their thinking and set up a website.

NB: The reason I resonate with The Ra Material is precisely because I grew jaded after 20 years online research at all the new age/metaphysical/'spiritual' BS out there.
The protocols and energetic protections are SO scrupulous with the Ra channelings that they are the first and only spiritual material I have ever been able to give (near) full credence to. And that's a big deal after 5-6 hours a day for 20 years of library, online, IRL, research into metaphysics - as well as my own spiritual internal investigations, initiations, experiences, prayer, meditation, psychic development et al. over 40 years.

I don't follow science or governments blindly, but much less so do I follow alt-websites. 20 plus years of reading hundreds and HUNDREDS of articles, channelings, ideas, peoples ideas, beliefs, reading countless books on spirituality... has shown me how little to take on board. I've also done 15 years research into 'group think', cults (of all sorts), and human psychology.

Throughout all this my psychic abilities have grown and become more and more accurate. I've nearly always astonished people with my accuracy, but the stronger my capacity has become, the greater the responsibility, so I'm now very private about my capabilities.

I mean no disrespect to you. I wish the very best for you. My tone/manner becomes terse/stern on B4th because I care strongly, and am very jaded with the manipulations of media, of humans, also governments and wealthy individuals, politicians etc, but basically, of this density on the whole.

(05-20-2021, 02:31 PM)Agua Wrote: @Relax

Labeling everything as „Conspiracy theory“ is a conspiracy in itself  Wink

There are so many conspiracy theories that have proven to be true.
That doesn’t mean all are true.
But it shows that this is just another manipulation technique.

On a different note:
What I wrote regarding the subject is completely based on my own, direct experience and has empirically shown to be at least very probable if not generally true.

And you might not have adresses that quote towards me, but in case so, I would recommend re-reading my posts.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Agua - 05-21-2021

@Relax

The fact that I consider the „conspiracy“ comment potentially directed towards is because I have a bit of an unpopular opinion on the vax that many disliked or even attacked in this thread.
So it is due to my „suspicion bias“ Smile
I apologize for getting you wrong!

Since the comment was t directed at anyone specifically, I also suspected it along the lines of the general public tendency to discredit information that countrspeaks official narratives as „conspiracy“., which I see as a huge problem at the moment.

So this was also due to my suspicion!

Thank you for clarifying!

For the record, I have ost vaccines that one gets as a child and a few later, I never thought about it and I didn’t view them negatively.
What I wrote is abputzend Covid vax, which obviously is something totally different, except for the label „vaccine“.

I absolutely agree there is nothing in existence that could do any harm to the soul, reduce its potential or power, absolutely nothing!

Here on Earth we live in a body-mind-spirit COMPLEX, and thats the crucial point.
It is a complex, that cannot be seperated, unless we die (which obviously changes the „body“ portion to a different body).

I want to stress this, because no one here (except for a few Abatars in human history) have developed so far that they would be able to access the full power of the soul.

For the rest of us, we are confronted with the limitations in each aspect of the complex, and a limitation in one aspect can surely compromise the accessibility of other aspects.

I am working in a specific field ofhealing and it works a lot on specifically the connection between the physical body and the mind/spirit.
And from what I encounter there, I can definetely say that while incarnated here, we experience THROUGH our body.

Limitations in the body orrather bodies, actually limit our experience of spirit all the time!
I work with Ayahuasca, and while many things can be said about that, one could say that outworks specifically on that connection.
By healing those limitations, the accessibility of spirit becomes more and more over time.

I have worked (and still do) through a form of autism (not sure about the correct translation, but the specific diagnose doesn’t matter).
Meanwhile I would say that probably everybody with very few exceptions in our western (and eastern) culture and society suffers from that to varying degrees.

And what I found over the years is that specifically the connection i spoke about is the problem in that case.
That doesn’t mean, that spirit wouldn’t be a cessible, quite the contrary.
However, unless one heals, it is only accessible to a certain degree and then onereaches a limitation.

All attempts to access it further kind of work by dissociative means, meaning one has to leave the body whine to a small (like in deep meditation for example) or large (with dissociative psychedelics) degree.
This however is something diffre t than experiencing a continuously deeper degree of spiritual connectedness in normal everyday life, with all consequences.
One consequence is, while one might feel balanced and connected on a mental level, the emotional state remains challenging, or the physical body’s statejust doesn’t feel good, it doesn’t reflect the connectedness.

This is extremely hard to put into words, especially in a few paragraphs, but I hope you get a grasp of what I mean.

So in short, of course the souls integrity and power remains unchanged, but we cannot access it anymore past a certain level.

This would not mean „no access at all“ , but no access past a certain degree.
Which would set a limitation to development.

Some would not yet have reached that limit and would still evolve quite a bit, some already reached it and would find they can’t go further and some, who already developed pastorat would experience it as a setback.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeiwoUnion - 05-21-2021

Quote:There are exponentially far more independent scientists (hundreds of THOUSANDS) obsessed with investigating and finding provable, repeatable data - than fearful faux-metaphysicists/conspiracy 'shock-jocks' with no scientific training who bought a computer, read a lot of other peoples ideas, mashed them all together in their thinking and set up a website.

The problem with as much as over 90% of scientific data today is that it is not truly repeatable. 'The statistic significance' concept (which is a human invention to get at least some, albeit illusionary, read publishable, gratification from experiments) arises from the only possible way science can mass produce 'results'. Gather data, produce statistics, analyze statistics to 'know how universe works'. There are problems in each stage, but the most critical issue arises already from the first point. Scientists and researchers assume the first two points at least are objective, but in truth none of them are. It is absolutely ignored that will and desire in collective and singular sense, for example, affect the results and measurements of each experiment. This produces confusing (to say the least) statistics where the analysis can be brought (consciously or unconsciously) to produce any angle to the results. In common science this leads often to lengthening of the analysis process, thus in increase of costs, which in turn puts pressure to the researcher to pick an angle and publish it 'as is' to not waste/lose further funding which is usually tied to published research (non-published research or so called 'table drawer' research does not exist). These facts make much of the research conducted today pretty much worthless; luckily there is still room for positive real innovations, because the scientific field is truly humongous (0.1% could easily produce world changing situations, but they don't arise from statistical analysis of previous results of statistical analysis). To me it is also interesting that there seems to be a link in mass hysteria and belief in statistics and manifestation of influenza like symptoms. Remember, even covid-19 manifests in body via mind distortions.

I grow weary of the focus points regarding this topic. In my mind there is too much intensity of focus worldwide in covid and wax issues, when to me it is of obvious nature that one draws these experiences to themselves via the distortions and blockages they have at the time. Taking or not taking the wax is no working. Having or not having 'herd immunity' is no working (whatever it even means in truth; and I have studied the topic in university). The fact that there is such a thick smokescreen created by these cov and wax issues to the collective mind is to me obviously dark influence. Even the naming activity around these 'viruses' and waxes just pollute the air further. Also, this whole topic around 'the mark of the beast' in wax is also blown out of proportions. In my understanding there is and has been myriad of 'marks' aka choises leading to spiritual degradation or halt in the process. If one chooses or is forced to become mercenary and kill people for money, is that not 'mark'? If one chooses to do 16 hour days to gain more funds to buy more materials to gain better social position and then transfer this ideology to their progeny ad infinitum, is this not an example of a long line of choosing 'mark'. If one saves animals or environment during the day and beats his wife and children in the evening, is this not the 'mark'? My view is that the 'sinkhole of indifference' and the so called mark is the same thing. If one chooses the wax, it is already embracing transhumanic view, whether one thinks its helpful towards others or the self. Similarly if one rejects the wax, because it could cause bodily degradation or because it is some 3D plan of the nagatives, is also embracing the body ID focus. To people here with greater than average awareness this issue might not 'drown them' completely, but it surely has shifted focus already closer to body ID. To me this pandemic seems no different as catalyst than a stick in the toe would. It rises from the certain mind's distortions and blockages and manifests as influenza like bodily primary catalyst. As secondary catalyst (e. g. when someone you know catches it) it is more complicated yellow ray issue but the principle is the same. This is my understanding.

PS: For the common unawakened non-wanderer would you think that the wax increases or lowers their potential for spiritual growth and evolution? Tip: 'Science, f*** yeah!'

(@Agua,) you're welcome, I'm glad to clarify.. I should have added my own observations to the quote but am busy today.

Quote:along the lines of the general public tendency to discredit information that countrspeaks official narratives as „conspiracy“.

I'm one of those (maybe rare?) people that gives everything a chance unless it has alarm bells shouting at me from the moment I read or see it. Even then I often stick with it a little longer to double check. My nickname in high-school was 'The Heretic'. I'm a very unusual thinker - I challenge everything and re examine my assumptions, beliefs regularly. I'm also weird in that I derive satisfaction from acknowledging when I'm incorrect, or missing information - it pleases me because ego is defensive and insecure and that leads to intellectual/emotional dishonesty which is devolution not progress.

This might be part of my specific (and unique) autistic experience of existence. I don't relate to or have time for normal psychological ego constructs. I see through them - this is why I can be so blunt - direct - it's being not necessarily 'right' but honest.
So if I see I was incorrect - there's satisfaction in identifying that so we can move forward to greater clarity/ies.

NB:
Quote:Here on Earth we live in a body-mind-spirit COMPLEX, and thats the crucial point.
It is a complex, that cannot be seperated, unless we die (which obviously changes the „body“ portion to a different body).

I want to stress this, because no one here (except for a few Abatars in human history) have developed so far that they would be able to access the full power of the soul.

For the rest of us, we are confronted with the limitations in each aspect of the complex, and a limitation in one aspect can surely compromise the accessibility of other aspects.

I agree (know) we're 'inside' a mind body spirit complex - a 'vehicle' in which we 'move' through this density - (we also have a genetic template, astrological template, personality template, upbringing since childhood template etc); but in saying

Quote:" a limitation in one aspect can surely compromise the accessibility of other aspects"

you're being ableist, and I know of many examples of the opposite.
You're saying that the health of our physical body always has direct correlation with our spiritual development - ability to access the power of our soul

imo (and empirically), illness and disability can be very spiritually opening/evolving/soul connecting...

also:
Quote: I work with Ayahuasca, and while many things can be said about that, one could say that outworks specifically on that connection.
By healing those limitations, the accessibility of spirit becomes more and more over time.

"outworks" (?)

Could you also clarify
Quote:I have worked (and still do) through a form of autism (not sure about the correct translation, but the specific diagnose doesn’t matter).
Meanwhile I would say that probably everybody with very few exceptions in our western (and eastern) culture and society suffers from that to varying degrees.

regarding the rest... it's hard to follow what you mean...
I'll re-read your posts to this thread from the first so as to reply to you specifically. This may take me a while as I'm busy atm.

@Relax

„outworks“ was just a typo, meant to be „works“.
I am old and type on a smartphone, half blind Wink
(plus autocorrect)

I fully agree that illness and limitations are usually very important fuel for spiritual evolution.
That’s actually not what I meant, and I wasn’t actually talking about physical health in a „normal“ sense (although it is in a way related).

No need to reread through the thread, I ll try to summarize.

Please bare with me when I try to describe this, it’s pretty hard since it’s in altered states of consciousness and a very different t perceiption compared to normal states.

Also, bear with me if it’s not technically or „scientifically“ exact, I’ll try to convey the content of it:

In working with the medicine, I came to view the body quite differently than just a biological vehicle and also came to view the so-called „physical“ quite differently.

A way to put it what I meant would be:

I see the creators light streaming into the body.
Then I see dark spots of varying size and density IN the BODY that restrict or block that instreaming energy.
These dark spots are secluded areas of old unprocessed negative energies of various kinds (emotions, memories, body sensations, pain, etc).
We secluded them very firmly in our system, and the way I see it, we stored it in the physical body, because we could not process them and believe we still couldn’t.
(Ra phrases this with „unprocessed catalyst is given to the body“).

(By the way, a person can feel or be physically quitehealtjy and still have massive dark energy in the body. That energy oftentimes a long time to manifest as physical illness.
But the other way round, no dark energy, no illness is also true, but one would have to be much more than just enlightened to have processed all dark energy in the body)

Our connection the the spiritual, the divine (meaning, the connection we consciously PERCEIVE) is ultimately dependant on how much we block out the light.
The more we block it out, the less connected.
The less need to block it, the more connected.

These energies, the dark spots, are accessible by various means, ranging from meditation, inner work, therapy, psychedelics, etc.

So, to get back to the vax:
What I have seen is that the vax over time modifies you’re physical body (and consecutetively the subtle bodies) in a way that the energy of these „dark spots“ becomes less and less accessible.

(this is, by the way not unusual, it something that happens in trauma also, but in trauma it’s reversible).

So, by that mechanism (I don’t know what the mechanism behind it is, itcould be a modification of DNA, but that’s speculation), you restrict the ability to access this stored enrgy, the dark spots, and by that it sets a limitation on how far you can develop and how much light you can allow to flow through you.

Thats at least what the plant spirits have shown me during work.
They also showed me that it would be permanent and thatcher would not be able to heal that limitation. modification or blockage.

I have worked with a few vaccinated people since and at least those
showed these „symptoms“ both in their experience as well as in my perceiption trying to work with them:

Unable to really connect fully with the medicine and the plant spirits on a physical and energetic level, but most of all, unable to access these „dark spots“, whichthey experienced als „being blocked“ or „unable to find or apply a inner solution“ to the various states or challenges or energies they were facing.

That’s maybe a better way of putting it into words.

@Relax

Regarding autism:

In working through it and gaining a continuously deeper u derstandimg of the condition, I realized thatactually our whole modern civilization shares this condition to varying degrees.

There probably are huge numbers of in-diagnosed cases and probably everybody to a certain degree shares the same inner theme.
I would generalize it as a disconnectedness from the body, disconnectedness from nature a d the physical in general and a tendency to „live in the head“, meaning in a self-created mental abstraction of the world instead of the real world.

This state is so normal in our civilization that nobody questions it.

I have worked with indigineous people and they are absolutely and fundamentally different in that regard, no matter if they individually are spiritually developed or not.

When I met the, the first time, O immediately realized, what’s „wrong“ with us, orrather, what our specific collective challenge is.

to briefly respond:
thank you for summarising your posts, I appreciate that.

I understand and agree with much that you're saying, where it becomes tenuous for me is that it's a personal experience you've had from a level of consciousness/spiritual information I haven't interfaced with - so (naturally) can't accept as my truth; also I don't know you, your healing methods, your history with metaphysical teach/learning, and most of all, there's an assertion but no additional and specific information from your 'advisors'.
So how can it be taken as truth?

Additionally, when I first read a post here from you it had a lot of alarm, panic in it...for you, understandable - but it's not realistic to expect others to take your word.

If you can share/explain, or ask for more information... (?) If not, you're advising people about medical treatments without proof

Re autism, I think what you describe is an energetic state of the majority of very many first world humans, but that description isn't at all what autism spectrum is.

Using that word/diagnosis is inaccurate, I don't deny what you encountered exists - but autism is not the term for it. And your 'reading' of that person was only partial, (or inaccurate). How much experience with autistic people have you had?

If you'd like to know why - you could read newer information written by autistic people. Over connection and under connection (from overload) is the experience of a majority. Deep even painful empathy, hypersensitivity to noise, light, peoples energies... there's so much I could describe but my time is limited and you can go online and read for yourself.
I speak with trees, am over sensorily 'present', enormously (over) empathic to animals, nature and humans, the 'real' world is very strong, way too much, either under or over intensely felt by my system, (this is why the disconnect in many autistics can be so great - self preservation), I could explain more - but I and other autistic people are not how you describe at all, I'm very in my head and my emotions, and my body... and I experience the opposite too (as a form of coping)...

Also - there's no one set of criteria for autism - there used to be and the dsm-5 manual still has the old (male person dominant) version... but it's increasingly being recognised that there's enormous diversity in 'presentation' and attributes...

if you've met 1 autistic person - you've met 1 autistic person, generalisations are redundant - there are numerous criteria that indicate... - also female autistic attributes are quite different often from male.
Is it possible you have limited experience? I've worked for many years with autistic children and adults and I am autistic.

What you describe sound far more like modern neurotypical 'normal' business people/capitalists, etc  :-/

(NB: this is dancing too close to my comfort zone - and with respect - if you persist in your view of autism as you've described I won't be able to continue interacting with you.)

It's utterly inaccurate, almost the complete opposite of autism.

I'm open to more information from Aya - but without more, it's not behaving 'in good faith' to advise people re medicine choices.

@Telax

Well, to give you some background:
(I might edit that post in a couple days due to personal i formation)

I am bit past 50.
I have a background in therapy, more specifically in trauma therapy and hypnotherapy, and have worked in that field.

I started working with Ayahusca maybe a decade ago, for spiritual curiosity and healing.
I realized after a while I needed more background with this medicine and ore training.
So I went to the jungle and got initiated by the Shipibos, who are true master of the art and science of working with ayahuasca.
They have a history of working with the medicine of many centuries and have developed methods and skills with it that exceed our western imagination.

Since then I have been apprenticing and deepening this work.

I am working with this medicine as my profession, healing and treating people. I have been doing so for a few years now.
In my work, I try to combine the shamanic Shipibo ethos’s with those of western trauma therapy, this combination has been what I needed for my healing.

In very short, the Shipibo system works with various specialized plant spirit doctors.
By a process that spans many years, you establish a connection with those.

I have been working with those spirits under Ayahuasca for a few years now.
Basically, it’s a collaboration, in which the healer acts as a „ground station“ in the physical world.

Most healing is being done by first connecting people to the enrgy of those spirits, opening their energetic bodies, extracting various energies, the darks spots, so they can be healed.

It is a direct cause-effect work, I see something, I extract it, I see the connection to either an illness, blockage or emotional issue.
Than I see the effect and witness healing to varying degrees.

So it’s a clear and visible direct cause-effect thing to me, that I have done a few hundred times with numerous people and also myself.

It is those spirits that showed me what the vaccine would do to me. and it was in that context that I witnessed what I described.

Of course I don’t expect anybody to simply believe that, since they didn’t experience it and I could claim just anything!
It is meant as food for thought, because I believe, everybody at least has a deep knowing if it’s the right path for them.
(For many it surely is,since it does what many people want).

And considering the one-sided information that is being spread publicly, I feltdrwan to share this.

As for autism, I met quite a few people with autism.
I also am currently working with two people regularly who have autism.

My main source however (this one probably slipped your attention) is that I have a so-called autism spectrum disorder myself.
and I have been trying to heal that for many years with various approaches.
The past years I found, that now with Axahuasca and the plant doctors, I make huge progress in healing it and am gaining an ever deepening understanding of it.

I am quite familiar with yourdescription, as you can imagine.

My comment above was t meant to be a in-droht explanation offbeat autism is.
I would say I know quite well what it is due to personal experience.

I was trying to point out, that in my opinion and observation, also and especially with Ayahuasca, the basic biographical and spiritual causes seem to be very similar in 1(to varying degrees) in everybody I worked with.
And that it seems to be a collective theme we all share.

Of course this does not mean everybody would be diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder.
But on the deepest level, it’s the same problem.
It’s just the degree that varies.