Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Agua - 05-12-2021

So why the fuss, if it’s just a simple vaccine that does nothing else than protect you from a virus?

Why the complicated explanations why it’s not a good idea to channel such a question?

Especially regarding that there is almost no thread here that goes without a Ra or Quo quote.
And also given the fact what kind of questions have been asked over the years.

To me it seems, we all deep down know the answers!

And it seems, some are afraid of them....

But don’t let that keep you from constructing more reasons why it’s not a good idea to ask Quo Wink

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 05-12-2021

(05-12-2021, 11:50 AM)Agua Wrote: So why the fuss, if it’s just a simple vaccine that does nothing else than protect you from a virus?

Why the complicated explanations why it’s not a good idea to channel such a question?

Especially regarding that there is almost no thread here that goes without a Ra or Quo quote.

But don’t let that keep you from constructing more reasons why it’s not a good idea to ask Quo Wink

People have the right not to know. Just as you exercised your right to know.

No matter what happens though, death is too much a setback if everything is forgotten. Time to get a new game olus save or an actuao quick save.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Minyatur - 05-12-2021

(05-12-2021, 11:50 AM)Agua Wrote: So why the fuss, if it’s just a simple vaccine that does nothing else than protect you from a virus?

From the quote I shared, it would be because too much importance is being placed upon it and could distort the channel.

So, if the goal of Orion is to spread messages of fear and doom and this topic is already very imbued in fear within a portion of the population, then it would be like intentionally asking a question that meets the perfect conditions for being distorted and interfered with.

What's the point of asking the confederation things, if we are simply to dismiss what they tell us to focus upon and what they warn us to not ask for.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 05-12-2021

Let's look at it this other way. Q'uo says: "it’s just a simple vaccine that does nothing else than protect you from a virus".

Maybe for you it would have no impact, but the fuss is also the impact this would have on others. Like those that have been (and those that will be) inspired by Q'uo words and then seeing a very transient answer that is diametrically opposed with their views, then Q'uo will no longer be as much of a positive source of inspiration for these people.

(05-12-2021, 11:50 AM)Agua Wrote: Why the complicated explanations why it’s not a good idea to channel such a question?

Like I mentioned already, this is how other channels becomes detuned and find themselves at some point channeling negativity more often than positivity.

It's much safer to stay within the realm of spirituality.

(05-12-2021, 11:50 AM)Agua Wrote: Especially regarding that there is almost no thread here that goes without a Ra or Quo quote.

This is tricky. You or I cannot know the Truth of others.

I can speak of mine. It might be hard to believe, but I have zero doubt about vaccination. So much so that if Q'uo told me it was no good, it is Q'uo I would choose to ignore and not my own Truth. And this is exactly as Q'uo would want it. They ask this of us all the time.

(05-12-2021, 11:50 AM)Agua Wrote: But don’t let that keep you from constructing more reasons why it’s not a good idea to ask Quo Wink

Thanks !  Tongue

I'm not preventing LLR from asking that question. The thought of doing so has probably crossed their mind in the past year. It's their decision.

I think our exchange has been fruitful to me Agua. Now I no longer believe that their answer would make me lose trust in Q'uo, whatever their answer would be. So that's good ! Smile

(05-12-2021, 12:03 PM)Minyatur Wrote:

From the quote I shared, it would be because too much importance is being placed upon it and could distort the channel.

So, if the goal of Orion is to spread messages of fear and doom and this topic is already very imbued in fear within a portion of the population, then it would be like intentionally asking a question that meets the perfect conditions for being distorted and interfered with.

What's the point of asking the confederation things, if we are simply to dismiss what they tell us to focus upon and what they warn us to not ask for.

Generally don asked questions about this to make contact easier and safer.

The answers were not for you or quo s group specifically. Thus it has to be reasked. That is what makes it transient. The answers change over time.

But that also applies to many q about spiritual work. It applies to the person at that time. It is not an answer for everyone s problem.

To resoove this, jim just has to ask h9w to refine the contact so the info is not distorted. Iamraw even began hinting at what questiojs needed to be asked. A loophole there

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Scah - 05-12-2021

The unintentional fear that your words are spreading astonishes me.
Since you have already claimed that you have your own source and is at peace with your decision, why are you pushing others to confirm your answer?

Even going as far as insinuating broken integrity and objectivity in channeling from L/L Research without any evidence but you "hunch".

Do you truly not see that the only thing would hurt one's "harvestability" and "spiritual progression" is the cultivation of fear within and without oneself?

What would mother Ayahuasca say about fear like this?

Are you fearful of your own decision?
To me it seems, you deep down know the answers.

@scah

Regarding what Mother Ayahuasca says to this, I am glad you are interested in that, since that was my original motivation to join the thread some pages back!

I deleted those posts though for reasons of personal security.

This is what Mother Ayahuasca showed me specifically regarding the vaccine (a brief summary):

- The vaccine initiates modification in your physical and subtle bodies that will be permanent (how exactly that happens and how long this will take I wasn’t shown, I would estimate more than a few weeks and less than two years)
- Those modification will have negative effects on your physical health long term, potentially (but not necessarily in all cases) quite serious effects
- These modifications will compromise the (I would call it) connection or connectivity between your various bodies, between body/mind/spirit (this is a oversimplification) in such a serious way, that it prevents you from healing and developing spiritually past a certain (and very limited) point
- These blocks and modifications will be permanent for at least the rest of this incarnation (I don’t know if it also exceeds this incarnation)
- There is nothing Ayahuasca or the associated plant spirits could do to „repair“ or revert those blocks and modifications and there is nothing known to Ayahuasca that could revert it
- This is not an accident or side effect of the vaccine but it’s intended main effect

So this is what Mother Ayahuasca has shown me about the vaccine.
She further suggested that I share this information with those interested, so nobody „accidentally“ or „unintentionally“ chooses this path.

(For the record: at the time Ayahuasca showed me this, I was planning on getting the vax so I could fly abroad again and was planning on healing negative „side effects“ with Ayahuasca. Then I have been shown what I described above).

Does that answer your question regarding what Mother Ayahuasca has to say about this (which you call spreading fear)?

(05-12-2021, 03:07 PM)Agua Wrote: @scah

Regarding what Mother Ayahuasca says to this, I am glad you are interested in that, since that was my original motivation to join the thread some pages back!

This is what Mother Ayahuasca showed me specifically regarding the vaccine (a brief summary):

- The vaccine initiates modification in your physical and subtle bodies that will be permanent (how exactly that happens and how long this will take I wasn’t shown, I would estimate more than a few weeks and less than two years)
- Those modification will have negative effects on your physical health long term, potentially (but not necessarily in all cases) quite serious effects
- These modifications will compromise the (I would call it) connection or connectivity between your various bodies, between body/mind/spirit (this is a oversimplification) in such a serious way, that it prevents you from healing and developing spiritually past a certain (and very limited) point
- These blocks and modifications will be permanent for at least the rest of this incarnation (I don’t know if it also exceeds this incarnation)
- There is nothing Ayahuasca or the associated plant spirits could do to „repair“ or revert those blocks and modifications and there is nothing known to Ayahuasca that could revert it
- This is not an accident or side effect of the vaccine but it’s intended main effect

She further suggested that I share this information with those interested, so nobody „accidentally“ or „unintentionally“ chooses this path.

(For the record: at the time Ayahuasca showed me this, I was planning on getting the vax so I could fly abroad again and was planning on healing negative „side effects“ with Ayahuasca. Then I have been shown what I described above).

Does that answer your question regarding what Mother Ayahuasca has to say about this (which you call spreading fear)?

No, because you did not answer "what mother Ayahuasca would say about fear like this" but simply restating what you have stated over and over through out this thread. I wonder what this kind of behavior is signifying? (rhetorical in case my wording wasn't clear).

In case I am not being clear, the question "what mother Ayahuasca would say about fear like this" is not a question about the vaccine but about the fear you have. And that question was not for you at all but a hypothesis of what answer would come to you if you ponder upon "fear" with mother Ayahuasca.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Black Dragon - 05-12-2021

(05-12-2021, 03:07 PM)Agua Wrote: @scah

Now this is where I have to politely disagree. Saying these things are bad and do X is one thing. Asking questions is one thing. Saying this is absolutely permanent for the remainder of incarnation in every case and unhealable, there's nothing anyone can do about it, is spreading fear and disempowerment. Maybe it's proved resistant to your healing so far. The first episode for The Chosen where Nicodemus tries to heal Lil/Mary Magdalene is a good example. He failed and thought it was impossible until Jesus came along and did it. Even in 3d bodies with the odds against us, people have to have hope that they  can be healed, because THEY CAN.

So please. Share your concerns. Just don't fucking go dictating the fate of others and telling other people what they can or cannot overcome. That is not your call to make.

@scah

Answering that in two parts:

First, my experience I shared (and several follow up experiences) to me indicate that Mother Ayahuasca views this a giving out a warning and not as spreading fear.
Just as you would say „this liquid is poisonous, you will die when you drink it“ to a child that is about to drink drain cleaner is not about spreading fear but prevent the child from harm.
Of course you can interpret fear mongering into that Wink

Second, I live in a country where the vaccine is about to become mandatory.
Restrictions for non-vaccinated getting harder and harder while for vaccinated the get less and less.
People are losing their jobs if they don’t get the vax, children wont be allowed to school without it in autumn and so on.
Given my perspective on the vax, this is extremely concerning, as you might imagine!

(05-12-2021, 03:07 PM)Agua Wrote: So this is what Mother Ayahuasca has shown me about the vaccine.

Where you told which vaccine?

(05-12-2021, 03:58 PM)Minyatur Wrote:
(05-12-2021, 03:07 PM)Agua Wrote: So this is what Mother Ayahuasca has shown me about the vaccine.

Where you told which vaccine?

No, but I didn’t ask that.
As I said, I actually was planning on getting vaccinated at a later point, that’s when it came up.

Edit:
The plant spirits usually don’t interfere with any decision. They usually don’t answer questions.
In general, they lead to to what you need to heal inside of you so you can make better decisions.
It was just in this single case, I assume because I wouldn’t have been able to work with the plants anymore when I would have gotten the vax.

@scah

May I ask a personal question? Did you get the Covid vax?
You don’t have to answer, if that’s too personal.
In that case I apologize and just ignore it!

If anyone does have a way to heal from the wax issue if any, i suggest they write it down for us. There is no need to contest agua s testimony as going too far.

Until someone has a counter testimony that they have healed from it or healed x, there is no reason for agua to think it is impermanent.

(05-12-2021, 04:27 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: If anyone does have a way to heal from the wax issue if any, i suggest they write it down for us. There is no need to contest agua s testimony as going too far.

Until someone has a counter testimony that they have healed from it or healed x, there is no reason for agua to think it is impermanent.

Well to be fair, I'd really much doubt the vaccine would be something more powerful than what Ayahuasca is. Then again one's beliefs can tend to empower or disempower things.

If there's really such an effect with DMT, like I would guess it blocks the receptors in the brain for it, then you could look for a different plant medicine to resolve the issue with healing.

It's hard to give a healing method for an issue that's unproven. I've observed that the AstraZeneca does not prevent a powerful healing experience with the usage of magic mushrooms, if it amounts to something.

@Black Dragon

Sorry, but your comment would have the same content without „fucking“ and an aggressive tone, just in case you forgot you wanted to be less insulting towards me Wink

Apart from that, please reread my post.

I did not say, it is like this or like that.

I am sharing what I have been shown by Ayahuasca, because I was under the impression that’s what scah wanted to know.
And I shared it, in summary, the way I have been shown it.
Any complaints about that?

So regarding your agression, since it wasn’t me who said „it’s like this or that“, I might not be the right target!

(05-12-2021, 03:57 PM)Agua Wrote: @scah

Answering that in two parts:

First, my experience I shared (and several follow up experiences) to me indicate that Mother Ayahuasca views this a giving out a warning and not as spreading fear.
Just as you would say „this liquid is poisonous, you will die when you drink it“ to a child that is about to drink drain cleaner is not about spreading fear but prevent the child from harm.
Of course you can interpret fear mongering into that Wink

Second, I live in a country where the vaccine is about to become mandatory.
Restrictions for non-vaccinated getting harder and harder while for vaccinated the get less and less.
People are losing their jobs if they don’t get the vax, children wont be allowed to school without it in autumn and so on.
Given my perspective on the vax, this is extremely concerning, as you might imagine!

Once again, I see my poor wording through others' answer/interpretation of my post.
I do not interpret your view on vaccine as fear mongering.
I do see the unintentional fear mongering in the way you react to others' post.
To state something once is to state one's opinion.
To state the same thing twice is self confirmation and external confirmation seeking.
To state something repeatedly is trying to get a reaction from the crowd.
To state something repeatedly and insinuate doubts without evidence to others' action and opinions is fear mongering.

To monger fear is to control majority opinion in hope to solidify one's own confidence in one's own opinion.
If I were you, the question that would be most interesting to me would be "Am I fearful of my decision?"

(05-12-2021, 04:27 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: If anyone does have a way to heal from the wax issue if any, i suggest they write it down for us. There is no need to contest agua s testimony as going too far.

Then it should be kept to "I" testimony. "I have so far been unable to find a solution". That has a very different effect and energy than "You will not overcome this" or "Nobody can heal this". "This is impossible to fix". All I'm saying, is that to tell other people what they can or cannot overcome is disempowering. Humans are already disempowered enough. Why help create  a self-fulfilling doom prophecy by telling them they "can't overcome" something?

If this is not what Agua is actually trying to say, then I apologize for misinterpreting and falling pray to semantics and distortions. Otherwise, I'd simply like to not make absolute statements about what other selves can or cannot overcome.

@scah

Thanks for clarifying!

Honestly, I fail to see where I repeat my point of view in this thread nearly anywhere close as often as many other participants.

As for fear of my decision.
Well, no.
First off, I already had Covid last year and I wouldn’t mind getting it again if it would happen so.

Second, during that time, I had a couple of Ayahuasca ceremonies and in fact, the Covid infection and the healing of it helped me access very old stuff that needed to be healed in me anyways.
So actually I am very grateful for that opportunity!

My concerns, as I said, are more about political, social and economical pressure that will force people to get the vaccine. And regarding this development, things already have gotten really really bad in my country.
Those are my concerns!

My friends. I think everyone would have much more success making their point IF everyone focused more on arguing the points raised and less on the ones raising those points. Just give that a try and you'll see what I mean.

(05-12-2021, 04:46 PM)Agua Wrote: @scah

Thanks for clarifying!

Honestly, I fail to see where I repeat my point of view in this thread nearly anywhere close as often as many other participants.

As for fear of my decision.
Well, no.
First off, I already had Covid last year and I wouldn’t mind getting it again if it would happen so.

Second, during that time, I had a couple of Ayahuasca ceremonies and in fact, the Covid infection and the healing of it helped me access very old stuff that needed to be healed in me anyways.
So actually I am very grateful for that opportunity!

My concerns, as I said, are more about political, social and economical pressure that will force people to get the vaccine. And regarding this development, things already have gotten really really bad in my country.
Those are my concerns!

Well, we are right there with you on that. Even most of the people who got the sauce. I don't think anyone in this community likes the idea of mandatory one bit, at least I'd sincerely hope not.

@Black Dragon

You probably commented before reading my clarifying post!

Apart from that, the main reason why this concerns me, is the fact that I have witnessed many „miraculous“ healings with Ayahuasca.
Healings from illnesses and mental conditions that are believed to be in-cureable by western medicine and science.
So if those spirits say „there is nothing we can do about it“ that’s quite a statement and worth sharing, don’t you think?

But I realize, too many here already seem to have been vaccinated, so basically this debate doesn’t make sense anymore.

It is not my intention to give people a bad feeling, but rather to really think twice and co template this information, before they are this (from my perspective) life-changing decision.

(05-12-2021, 04:40 PM)Black Dragon Wrote:

Then it should be kept to "I" testimony. "I have so far been unable to find a solution". That has a very different effect and energy than "You will not overcome this" or "Nobody can heal this". "This is impossible to fix". All I'm saying, is that to tell other people what they can or cannot overcome is disempowering. Humans are already disempowered enough. Why help create  a self-fulfilling doom prophecy by telling them they "can't overcome" something?

If this is not what Agua is actually trying to say, then I apologize for misinterpreting and falling pray to semantics and distortions. Otherwise, I'd simply like to not make absolute statements about what other selves can or cannot overcome.

As scah was asking what mother ayauasca thought, how could he write it as i?

The responsibility is on the self to change and not on others changing. That is the fastest way to resolve personal blocks.

Agua has provided people with an opportunity to share how they have spiritually grown under the wax or healed the negative effects.

This is not about legal or scientific proof as spiritual work is not based on it. Don also realized the aim was not finding proof of aliens in channeling.

(05-12-2021, 04:09 PM)Agua Wrote: @scah

May I ask a personal question? Did you get the Covid vax?
You don’t have to answer, if that’s too personal.
In that case I apologize and just ignore it!

Thank you so much for asking Smile
My third density self is dying to share but the better of me keep telling me to observe the law of free will.
Now since you asked, I am happy to share.
I did. I am vaccinated with one dose (AZ) so far.
I had to hunt down my vaccine because the rollout plan was not the best and now is hunting down my second dose (and i have to wait for 120 days. Eye roll at the Canadian government).

3D rambling begins. These are, needless to say, my own opinion and practices.

I personally have never ask the question "should I be vaccinated?" with my inner guidance because this question is completely irrelevant to my own practice.

I honestly don't understand how a creation within illusion can "significantly alter/affect" one's spiritual progress. But I am stupid so I am not too surprised that I don't understand. But would it be so bad if being vaccinated somehow prevents me from being harvested this time around?

From my past life regression, I apparently have been here for the whole Grand cycle (75k years). What's another Grand cycle? or 10 grand cycles? It would still be less than 1 million years. If I remember correctly, doesn't 1st and 2nd densities millions of years? Maybe I will plan my next incarnations with the perfect materialistic conditions where my lesson is to enjoy life without being attached to the material world (aka Siddhartha Gautama's 3D life)? Would that really be so bad?

Anyways, my meditation and practice is the same after vaccine. I still feel love and warmth from the One Infinite Creator whenever I open up my heart to receive. I definitely still feel connected to the One Infinite Creator and haven't flipped to STS nor suck back into the sinkhole of indifference (or have i? Probably not since i actually write up posts and correct my spellings as much as i can. Dame it, now that sinkhole seems kinda comfortable to crawl back into).

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - flofrog - 05-12-2021

Whether some of us were vaccinated, or not, Agua, I think your point of view is as important anyway, because it's from a different perspective. I am pretty reluctant on the subject of many western drugs, I managed to never be on any medication, ever, except while in surgery, so I am really interested into what you have to say, and I have a feeling this is an ongoing process with the people living in the west.

I took the vaccine mainly because my children were scared by the possibility I get the virus, since both are stressed already in their 3D adulthood, lol, I felt ok I shall take it, because it will quieten them and we'll see how I survive the vaccine Wink

I didn't care much because I am most probably at the end of my life, but most people here are way younger, I so get the anxiety and the dilemma, and this debate.

On edit : Scah, too funny, I was thinking I should post that my meditation is the same post vaccine, and then after I sent this post, I read your answer and see you posted exactly that thing, too funny....

Since we are starting to get more or less on the same page here, or at least agree to disagree about certain aspects and semantics, I figure it's time for full disclosure as well. I completed my second round of Pfizer on April 20th. I was skeptical and had my reservations going in, but I made the decision that for one, it would cause more immediate discord in my life not to take it, which was the lesser concern. The big concern that sealed the deal is people I care about and live with took it. A big portion of the rest of humanity is taking it. Since it would cause less chaos to take it anyways, I might as well stand in solidarity with them. Whatever is done to them is done to me, and whoever did it will have to answer for it from me. If there is a control system, now I'm in it. To destroy it from the inside because that's who I am and what I do. To transmute and counter hack the frequency.

Already being in a deep shadow integration process, deep soul wounds and karma, DNS, etc. type situation, I figured there is no further this could lower me. This will be one more tiny weight on the enormous pile I already have to lift. If I overcome all my other stuff I can overcome this with it, even if it really is as bad as people say. It is still just a cheap and amateur control system compared to what my SMC has overcome.

So I took the jab. I didn't just sit there smug and take it. I prayed to the creator, my higher self, and SMC to help me transmute it for my and humanity's highest good. Having received my second round on April 20th, I have not noticed any extra drawbacks or symptoms that weren't already part of my personal process. Now I'm not saying it's because these things are safe. I'm just sharing my personal experience. I am still extremely skeptical of the product's safety, and fairly convinced at this point they are at very least playing with crap they don't understand, and probably really are part of a bad agenda. I'm pretty convinced they are unhealthy. I just don't think it's impossible to overcome.

From what little I do know, if one is dead set on getting this, the safer bets seem to be Pfizer and Moderna for several reasons. Still, with different life circumstances and soul plans, I could have seen myself not taking it. I wouldn't recommend it or forcefully try to dissuade anyone. And for the record, even if there was super good evidence these products were safe, which there's not, I still would be against mandatory anything.

(05-12-2021, 04:46 PM)Agua Wrote: @scah

Thanks for clarifying!

It's not that your view is fear mongering.
It's not that you repeatedly stating your view that is fear mongering.
It's that you repeatedly stating your view "while" insinuating others' actions/opinions are done/given with ill-faith without any evidence is fear mongering.
What is the point of insinuating others' actions/opinions are done with ill-faith?
I don't think it's intentional as I have stated repeatedly.
But I do think it's something I would reflect upon if I am doing this unintentionally.

Well, I see now, why my perspective and state,ents on the vaccine would not be particularly popular here.
I,also,understand why it’s being met with some kind of resistance and the personal attacks here and there also appear in a different light then.

I sincerely hope that my i formation is wrong and all is fine with the vax.
Whatever happens, it all is well.

I wish you well on your paths!

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeiwoUnion - 05-12-2021

Sometimes after development comes a twist! Exciting times, truly.

@Agua

Regarding the experience that you shared with us again.

Do you really see a big difference in the reactions it is getting now versus weeks ago?

Because I had the impression that it was playing out very similarly.