Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 05-04-2021

(05-04-2021, 02:21 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: "It will be hard for you guys to find out !"

I will know pretty immediately.

Ah yes, I forgot about your failsafe information confirmation technic. Smile

So... am I me ?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 05-04-2021

(05-04-2021, 02:23 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(05-04-2021, 02:21 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: "It will be hard for you guys to find out !"

So... am I me ?

What is "me"?

I believe I described before, why the test answers are obfuscated. If that hint is not strong enough, you can't peak at the answers in the back of the book even if it is an open book test, because you are still taking the test and the rest of the class is still taking the test.

This will End or AscENDs so to speak.

I can say that humanity graduated in far more numbers than the heavenly counsels expected or predicted using timeline analysis. Some "unexpected factors" must have come up, that even those outside of time and space could not adequately account for...

Of course, that means the grade/class graduated, but it does not mean you graduated at the top or at the bottom. You could be the top, the median, or near the bottom. You'll find out when everyone else checks their ranking when the test results come out.

Humanity has waited countless eras and cycles for this result. What is a few more months or years at this point?

(05-04-2021, 02:25 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote:
(05-04-2021, 02:23 PM)Patrick Wrote:

So... am I me ?

What is "me"?

Indeed !

So all is well always.

"So all is well always."

It is obfuscated for a reason. Additions up above.

Your rpg role in the party is to be the pillar, or tank/logistics. You are not the mage or sorcerer.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Graemett - 05-04-2021

My avatar has felt that loving and being grateful towards the catalyst provided by hateful leadership is extremely helpful in processing, and not being suck into, the dizzying storm of media which clouds many people's minds daily. As much as B4 dislikes the HH interview, it makes a whole lotta sense that there is an occult group on contract by the confederation of planets in service of the One Creator to romp around this 3d cycle to push the unpolarized masses along.

(05-04-2021, 03:02 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: ...Your rpg role in the party is to be the pillar, or tank/logistics. You are not the mage or sorcerer.

I'll be aggroing then. Poor beasties ! Wink

Go forth Patrick of the Green Ray!

Trust in the level 20 magus and healers behind you, we will keep you strong in the face of the zombie hordes!

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeafieGreens - 05-04-2021

(05-04-2021, 03:50 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Go forth Patrick of the Green Ray!

Trust in the level 20 magus and healers behind you, we will keep you strong in the face of the zombie hordes!

Sending you light Patrick!

(Level 2 Priest, I just discovered healing!)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 05-05-2021

The level 16 priest is pretending to be level 2 again, sighs. They keep doing this forgetting game, where they think they are restarting from level 0

It must be some kind of weird class graduation requirement or something. Why else for so much grinding levels?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeiwoUnion - 05-05-2021

(05-05-2021, 07:39 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: The level 16 priest is pretending to be level 2 again, sighs. They keep doing this forgetting game, where they think they are restarting from level 0

It must be some kind of weird class graduation requirement or something. Why else for so much grinding levels?
Besides, smurfing is generally BM. BigSmile

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Waxing Prophetic - 05-05-2021

Hello Unity,

Would you please provide several links to show the number of people who died WITH covid (those with comorbidities) vs. the number of people who died OF covid (those battling ONLY covid)?

If we had the absolute true answer to the above question, we could all make a much better informed decision about our risks of contracting covid vs. waxine injection issues.

It is disingenuous at best to cite CDC.GOV and APNEWS.COM articles while assuming the the risk/reward is the same for all people of all ages and conditions.

Every day on every platform you can see people stating with absolute certainty that "it is so much better to take a safe waxine than to get covid!!" and "I would much rather feel sick for a day from the shot than to die of covid!!" and "you are so misinformed and dangerous to all of humanity if you don't take the shot!" It is almost as of some of these posters are... ahem...

It is as if these people have no idea how many millions of people have gotten covid and recovered without a hitch. But those millions just don't matter because AP News and CDC don't tell us about them.

Thanks for playing.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 05-05-2021

(05-05-2021, 02:06 PM)Waxing Prophetic Wrote: ...the number of people who died WITH covid (those with comorbidities) vs. the number of people who died OF covid (those battling ONLY covid)?...

I don't know for Unity, but personally I would look at meta analyses to get that type of information.

Such as this one: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7524446/

Where they calculated a worldwide IFR of 0.68%.

But they also say this:

Quote:...However, due to very high heterogeneity in the meta-analysis, it is difficult to know if this represents a completely unbiased point estimate. It is likely that, due to age and perhaps underlying comorbidities in the population, different places will experience different IFRs due to the disease. Given issues with mortality recording, it is also likely that this represents an underestimate of the true IFR figure. More research looking at age-stratified IFR is urgently needed to inform policymaking on this front...

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 05-05-2021

(05-05-2021, 02:06 PM)Waxing Prophetic Wrote: Thanks for playing.
I have never seen anyone else use waxine before. Did you arrive at that due to your screen name?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Louisabell - 05-07-2021

I am posting the below message on behalf of the CSC:

To Bring4th Members,

We are writing to advise that comments that were made in this thread by a Bring4th member which referenced the nationality, race and gender of other members have been removed.

We acknowledge that there exists reputable academic research exploring how power differentials of various groups of people in society today give certain groups inherent privileges over other groups. We understand how these circumstances have caused real suffering and pain for people, and that legitimate ways for underprivileged groups to lessen these power imbalances is to identify when they feel that their voice has been under-represented in important areas of societal activities.

There are appropriate ways to discuss these topics on Bring4th, such as with compassion for the potential hurt for all parties involved and with a view towards healing and understanding. However, to use these theoretical frameworks to say disparaging comments towards specific Bring4th members, whose life paths we know little about, is unacceptable here. If we are to establish an intentional, light-filled, spiritual community, we must acknowledge that most people on Earth are carrying trauma and these kinds of conversations require extra sensitivity.

We apologise for the delay in removing the comments as the CSC came together to discuss this issue. We welcome any Bring4th members who have strong feelings about this situation to share their experiences with the CSC by sending a PM to this account: Bring4th_Stewardship

With love and respect,
The CSC

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Minyatur - 05-07-2021

(05-07-2021, 09:12 PM)Louisabell Wrote: I am posting the below message on behalf of the CSC:

To Bring4th Members,

We are writing to advise that comments that were made in this thread by a Bring4th member which referenced the nationality, race and gender of other members have been removed.

We acknowledge that there exists reputable academic research exploring how power differentials of various groups of people in society today give certain groups inherent privileges over other groups. We understand how these circumstances have caused real suffering and pain for people, and that legitimate ways for underprivileged groups to lessen these power imbalances is to identify when they feel that their voice has been under-represented in important areas of societal activities.

There are appropriate ways to discuss these topics on Bring4th, such as with compassion for the potential hurt for all parties involved and with a view towards healing and understanding. However, to use these theoretical frameworks to say disparaging comments towards specific Bring4th members, whose life paths we know little about, is unacceptable here. If we are to establish an intentional, light-filled, spiritual community, we must acknowledge that most people on Earth are carrying trauma and these kinds of conversations require extra sensitivity.

We apologise for the delay in removing the comments as the CSC came together to discuss this issue. We welcome any Bring4th members who have strong feelings about this situation to share their experiences with the CSC by sending a PM to this account: Bring4th_Stewardship

With love and respect,
The CSC

It's still quoted in two other posts though.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Louisabell - 05-07-2021

(05-07-2021, 09:41 PM)Minyatur Wrote: It's still quoted in two other posts though.

Just let me know where in PM and I'll sort it out.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 05-07-2021

(04-29-2021, 02:27 PM)zedro Wrote: Alternative view of India: seems the death rate is matching the vaccination rate? Also again, media optics that we've seen performed here in North America where the performative fraud has been exposed (hospital stacking, fake accounts of overflowing ICUs, etc). So deaths are happening, but what are the real numbers/reasons? This isn't conspiracy wishfull thinking, there is alot of evidence that things are being manipulated to create more fear, which galvanizes ones viewpoint into unquestioning.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jXIysZ9u8vhM/

Precisely 4 months after waxinations in India began mass. Ivermectin and other methods dropped off the Corona sun sensitivity ascension symptom reaction/allergy, but then something happened.

And this something was not Corona precisely, since Corona has been hitting India since 2019. Or more precisely, ramping up since 2012 and the 1980s energy of 4th density light.

Due to the fact that some of these waxines are actually spread to other people and those populations can be infected by these waxines that spread like viruses, the genetic code of these injections is very peculiar. It is a computer model not an actual isolation of the so called Covid virus, because there is no specific Covid virus. It's just a Wuhan bio weapon Atlantean hybrid DNA splicing op. More explained here https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/bulletin-atomic-scientists-opens-wuhan-virus-pandoras-box

At this point, it is very difficult to determine whether the deaths are due to Corona ascension symptoms, the waxine disabling the immune system thus causing allergic reactions (death), or some other hybrid combination. In another 4 months time, people will know. Indians practicing Ayurvedic and Lemurian/Yoga practices already know. The shot is not a good thing for them.

If they have sun sensitivity, they need to produce Vitamin D and utilize AYurvedic practices. 4000 years of sustained human health and data results. Compared to the "modern STS science" stuff that everyone seems to respect more.

I think people can theorize that this is the Harvest period in action. So assuming that, be extra careful taking any unknown injections full of DNA/RNA material you have no idea what it does, during a period of time in which people without the DNA activation to go through ascension/Harvest/graduation, are getting problems. "problems" tm. If people want to take it, they can take it. If people don't want to take it, and you try to make them take it.... you going to have to face a couple of "obstacles" in your path. One of them being the Guardians, the other one being the Distortion of Free will, then karma, then the US military (loyalist factions). Since the mRNA waxxines cause an involuntary aura effect upon other humans, this is classified as "involuntary waxination". As a result, the Divine Counsel will and has authorized counter measures. This is no longer a "human decision" any more. Humans are still fighting or trying or arguing about it, yes, but the decision has been made for Direct Intervention. If not now then when? When everyone becomes zombies in the zombie apoc? Lol

Because the ultimate end goal is still Positive Harvest. This is not a theory any more from some alien channeling group calling itself Love Light. You are watching it happen in real time, 2020. End Game scenarios activated. All assets deployed. Complete world wide collapse/reset/regeneration/lockdowns. This is not some common day flu or corona cold virus every season. The Central Sun's rays will only increase in intensity as time goes on. NOt even the ET fleets can dampen it down forever.

The vestiges of this dark matrix is using the old mind control programs to continue to keep humanity in a state of constant perpetual fear of death and of other things, 3d constructs, to keep the vibrations too low and to make them susceptible to Ascension allergies. Against these forces of darkness who were abandoned by Heyl-El and other higher density negatives, you have the patriotic/loyalist US military, other nation's anti child trafficking forces, and a political alliance superseding old national rivalries, ET Galactic Confederation forces of the 4th density or late 3rd density, Agarthans of the 3rd, 4th, and 5th density, and other astral and ethereal forces siding with positive Earth harvest, such as the Dragon secret societies of Asia. The Rebel Alliance even. Vs the Empire of Darkness. You don't need tickets for this. You are in the show as well as watching the show, so enjoy the ride and make your Choices.

This is Harvest Season. How many will make it through, 1 billion? 3? Previously on Season Earth Final Conflict (heh), how many millions made it? Not many it seems. Maybe in the other 75k year mega cycle, a civilization equaled our own, but the US is the New Atlantis and the DNA splicing methods are indeed similar to if not even superior to Atlantean technologies. Many other countries have their own exotic tech specialties. Population wise we have likely exceeded Atlantis' Empire, even if all the other races are underground now a days. Personally, I was prepared for up to 90% failure ratio in the harvest. That means less than 1 billion would make it. So far, a few million fatalities, many of which are just going into reincarnation into 4th density bodies, does not worry me. This new mRNA super spreading involuntary wax thing worries me, yes, but that is only because I have not encountered it before. It is not something Divine power will fail to overcome.

My personal pov is likely very foreign or alien, thus incompatible with that of the rest of humanity. That is because knowing what I know, 90% reduction in the human race was a very high chance. The fact that it has not happened, is not due to luck. It does not matter how much the media control networks attempt to spread fear. They failed to achieve even a 30% fatality ratio in 2020. The game is up. Without Heyl-El's sixth density SMC directing matters, these humans have no idea what the yare doing any more.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Graemett - 05-07-2021

I find it difficult to believe any story being pushed right now.
Remember Ra did say that understanding is not of our density.
For now I will hold off on getting the vaccine, my whole family probably will, but I'm not in public very often and I have fainted 10 minutes after being vaccinated in the past.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 05-08-2021

"Remember Ra did say that understanding is not of our density."

There is a lot of misinterpretation on that one.

https://www.lawofone.info/s/16#39

Quote:16.38 Questioner: And then the Law of One is truly universal in creating the progression toward the eighth density or octave in all galaxies. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. There are infinite forms, infinite understandings, but the progression is one.

16.39 Questioner: I am assuming it is not necessary for an individual to understand the Law of One to go from third to fourth density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. It is absolutely necessary that an entity consciously realize it does not understand in order for it to be harvestable. Understanding is not of this density.

16.40 Questioner: That is a very important point. I used the wrong word. What I meant to say was I believe that it was not necessary for an entity to be consciously aware of the Law of One to go from third to fourth density.

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

16.41 Questioner: At what point in densities is it necessary for an entity to be consciously aware of the Law of One to progress?

Ra: I am Ra. The fifth-density harvest is of those whose vibratory distortions consciously accept the honor/duty of the Law of One. This responsibility/honor is the foundation of this vibration.

The level of understanding is infinite because there is infinite progression and thus infinite intelligence.

The term understanding is applied to understanding the Law of One. This is a specific contextual use. It is not intended to confer authority to people who are thinking in their head that this means their understanding or lack of it applies due to the answer. The answer is not addressing what is going on inside everyone's specific heads right now.

In order to go from 5th density to 6th density, it is necessary to consciously be aware of the Law of One.

The 5th density harvest is related. Any wanderer with akashic record access to their 5th density "past" or future, already understands previous tests and trials passed. They just need to remember. Many souls and wanderers have forgotten everything, however, so they do not understand merely because they do not remember. Or they do not understand, because their consciousness is still at too low a level.

This is an example of when the human identity ego cherry picks certain words or phrases, because they can only understand it in relation to certain key words that pop up. Reading the text in the context that it was written, asked, and answered, resolves a lot of these assumptions and premises that the human ego uses as a sort of "quick guide" or Cliff's Notes.

Understanding that fire burns and poison can kill, is definitely of this density. One should not misunderstand what the context of the answer is. I've seen this happen before, so it is likely a meme that is going around that has to be countered before it grows too large in the collective and takes on a hydra life of its own.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Graemett - 05-08-2021

Thank you for nipping that one in the bud, I definitely do not have access to the akashic records (at least to the conscious, memory creating mind) so my "understanding" if you will permit this misnomer, is not sufficient to make a choice in perfect confidence of the polarizing effect.
However, Ra did say (and please point out if I'm lacking in context)
Questioner: Thank you. The foundation of our present illusion we have stated previously to be the concept of polarity. I would ask that since we have defined the two polarities as service to others and service to self, is there a more complete or eloquent or enlightening definition or any more information that we don’t have at this time on the two ends of the poles that would give us a better insight into the nature of polarity itself?

Ra: I am Ra. It is unlikely that there is a more pithy or eloquent description of the polarities of third density than service to others and service to self due to the nature of the mind/body/spirit complexes’ distortions towards perceiving concepts relating to philosophy in terms of ethics or activity. However, we might consider the polarities using slightly variant terms. In this way a possible enrichment of insight might be achieved for some.
One might consider the polarities with the literal nature enjoyed by the physical polarity of the magnet. The negative and positive, with their electrical characteristics, may be seen to be just as in the physical sense. It is to be noted in this context that it is quite impossible to judge the polarity of an act or an entity, just as it is impossible to judge the relative goodness of the negative and positive poles of the magnet.
Another method of viewing polarities might involve the concept of radiation/absorption. That which is positive is radiant; that which is negative is absorbent.

In this context specifically, a negative act (not morally, but absorbent) would be to give in to social pressure and undertake the medical procedure of vaccination, would produce an opposite effect of radiance of the same energy? For example, you radiate love and self-sufficiency, denying said social coercion and making oneself a target of ridicule. The polarity is preserved, while keeping the first primal distortion intact and respected.

"In this context specifically, a negative act (not morally, but absorbent) would be to give in to social pressure and undertake the medical procedure of vaccination, would produce an opposite effect of radiance of the same energy? For example, you radiate love and self-sufficiency, denying said social coercion and making oneself a target of ridicule. The polarity is preserved, while keeping the first primal distortion intact and respected."

Your decision is your decision. I was not commenting or criticizing it. Just that Patrick and others have continuously used this "no understanding in this density" quote that needed more context. Sorry if it felt like I was focusing on you, but I didn't write it on the other thread because it would just continue to derail my thread topic.

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=19160&pid=296407#pid296407

They split off the thread, so now it is its own topic, this particular topic quote.

Also, I can't or rather won't answer your specific question, because just like with Patrick's situation, people should be allowed to make their own decisions. Regardless of whether I personally think it is X or Y. The only reason I can write as much as I know about it now, is because most people have already chosen one way or another. Thus whatever I say, won't affect their decisions, hopefully.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 05-08-2021

(05-07-2021, 10:20 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: ...Due to the fact that some of these waxines are actually spread to other people and those populations can be infected by these waxines that spread like viruses, the genetic code of these injections is very peculiar. It is a computer model not an actual isolation of the so called Covid virus, because there is no specific Covid virus...

I am sorry my friend, but this is simply not what is happening. It does no good putting our heads in the sand like that.

(05-07-2021, 10:20 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: ...Indians practicing Ayurvedic and Lemurian/Yoga practices already know. The shot is not a good thing for them.

Sadhguru: "Top priority for vaccination should be accorded to high-risk population groups such as frontline workers, elderly, and marginalized workers among others..."

Just highlighting that there are prominent spiritual teachers out there that are in full support of vaccination.

(05-07-2021, 10:20 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: I think people can theorize that this is the Harvest period in action. So assuming that, be extra careful taking any unknown injections full of DNA/RNA material you have no idea what it does...

We should stop eating food then ? This would be the obvious vector of choice for STS to change us. These vaccines are much too looked at by all to be a good choice. STS is cleverer than that.

(05-07-2021, 10:20 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: ...during a period of time in which people without the DNA activation to go through ascension/Harvest/graduation, are getting problems. "problems" tm. If people want to take it, they can take it. If people don't want to take it, and you try to make them take it.... you going to have to face a couple of "obstacles" in your path. One of them being the Guardians, the other one being the Distortion of Free will, then karma, then the US military (loyalist factions). Since the mRNA waxxines cause an involuntary aura effect upon other humans, this is classified as "involuntary waxination". As a result, the Divine Counsel will and has authorized counter measures. This is no longer a "human decision" any more. Humans are still fighting or trying or arguing about it, yes, but the decision has been made for Direct Intervention. If not now then when? When everyone becomes zombies in the zombie apoc? Lol

Our DNA has nothing to do with the harvest. Choices such as taking a vaccine or not has nothing to do with the harvest.

Our choices on how we treat each others and how we treat our selves is what is relevant.

(05-07-2021, 10:20 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Because the ultimate end goal is still Positive Harvest. This is not a theory any more from some alien channeling group calling itself Love Light. You are watching it happen in real time, 2020. End Game scenarios activated. All assets deployed. Complete world wide collapse/reset/regeneration/lockdowns. This is not some common day flu or corona cold virus every season. The Central Sun's rays will only increase in intensity as time goes on. NOt even the ET fleets can dampen it down forever.

The Confederation has mentioned that the harvest has started in the middle of the previous century and will take a good while to unfold.

This current crisis is just one happening. There will be other external catalysts. There is nothing particularly special about this one.

But the harvest happens within. What is happening outside is not all that important.

(05-07-2021, 10:20 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: This is Harvest Season. How many will make it through, 1 billion? 3? Previously on Season Earth Final Conflict (heh), how many millions made it? Not many it seems. Maybe in the other 75k year mega cycle, a civilization equaled our own, but the US is the New Atlantis and the DNA splicing methods are indeed similar to if not even superior to Atlantean technologies. Many other countries have their own exotic tech specialties. Population wise we have likely exceeded Atlantis' Empire, even if all the other races are underground now a days. Personally, I was prepared for up to 90% failure ratio in the harvest. That means less than 1 billion would make it. So far, a few million fatalities, many of which are just going into reincarnation into 4th density bodies, does not worry me. This new mRNA super spreading involuntary wax thing worries me, yes, but that is only because I have not encountered it before. It is not something Divine power will fail to overcome.

There is no need to fear this. There is nothing to overcome in those vaccines. It is vaccination that is overcoming this pandemic. It is vaccination that is resolving this societal catalyst.

(05-07-2021, 10:20 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: My personal pov is likely very foreign or alien, thus incompatible with that of the rest of humanity. That is because knowing what I know, 90% reduction in the human race was a very high chance. The fact that it has not happened, is not due to luck. It does not matter how much the media control networks attempt to spread fear. They failed to achieve even a 30% fatality ratio in 2020. The game is up. Without Heyl-El's sixth density SMC directing matters, these humans have no idea what the yare doing any more.

So then maybe we should not help spread fear ourselves?

All this disinformation regarding vaccination is a great source of fear in our world at the moment. Helping spread the disinformation is just helping spread more fear.

"I am sorry my friend, but this is simply not what is happening. It does no good putting our heads in the sand like that."

It is definitely what is happening, because I've been around the US waxination population in less than 1 feet of contact, almost daily. This is not me taking other people's testimonies at face value, since I have personally verified this particular aspect of information.

"Sadhguru: "Top priority for vaccination should be accorded to high-risk population groups such as frontline workers, elderly, and marginalized workers among others..."

Just highlighting that there are prominent spiritual teachers out there that are in full support of vaccination."

You know me by now. "Spiritual authority" is akin to "humans telling me stuff".

"Our DNA has nothing to do with the harvest. Choices such as taking a vaccine or not has nothing to do with the harvest.

Our choices on how we treat each others and how we treat our selves is what is relevant."

Missed out on those "spiritual authorities" you referred to before? Your heart chakra is reverting, Patrick. Participating in a medical experiment that only affects you is a choice, but a medical experiment that involuntarily affects other people without their approval or consent, generates karma and is not positive orientated. It is a positive intention but hijacked to produce a free will infringement. This has unpredictable consequences, but it does indeed pertain to the Harvest.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 05-08-2021

(05-08-2021, 09:12 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: ...You know me by now. "Spiritual authority" is akin to "humans telling me stuff".

Well this is normal. Because, even if you where not veiled like the rest of us. When you communicate with us then it becomes "humans telling me stuff" for each of us.

(05-08-2021, 09:12 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Missed out on those "spiritual authorities" you referred to before? Your heart chakra is reverting, Patrick. Participating in a medical experiment that only affects you is a choice, but a medical experiment that involuntarily affects other people without their approval or consent, generates karma and is not positive orientated. It is a positive intention but hijacked to produce a free will infringement. This has unpredictable consequences, but it does indeed pertain to the Harvest.

I have simply made a decision that I would help with lowering the needless fear mongering this world is subjected to.

Because if I remain silent and let this disinformation and fear be spread around on these forums then I am failing my mission of helping bring4th be a lighthouse of love and light to this world. These forums are not a good place to spread this disinformation that STS is pushing.

Patrick makes a good point that, If we are controlled by STS folks, it wouldn't be through a vaccine, it would be subliminal mind control through media to behave a certain way.
Also, confirmation bias plays a role here, If you start with a conclusion, you seek out information to accord with that conclusion and discard the rest because you've already made up your mind.
If for whatever reason what Ymarsakar is saying is true, then more than half of the global human population will be affected by this vaccine.
On top of this how do we know you have higher purity of information? Are you not still veiled in third density?

(05-04-2021, 12:43 PM)Patrick Wrote: I received my first dose of AstraZeneca. So far all is well.

Now i realize why i questioned you about your standard operating procedure here before. It helps setup a baseline. I took your offer of volunteering for this medical experimental wax seriously. So iam watching you and seeing if there are any differences.

So far i note 2.

I like experiments. I am not afraid of the results certainly not when someone else volunteers to be the test subject.

Astralz is likely not that popular in the us of a compared 2 shot lfizer or modern 1 shot.

The energy signature definitely feels different.

"
Because if I remain silent and let this disinformation and fear be spread around on these forums then I am failing my mission of helping bring4th be a lighthouse of love and light to this world. These forums are not a good place to spread this disinformation that STS is pushing."

What happened to your open heart stance before? Do you remember all the talk and attitudes you took on thia subject?

Now you have adopted unity101 or glow or relaxed energy stats.

What happened to patrick s open heart happy go lucky attitude? Whay happened to your heart chakra vibration?

I never got the baseline of others here before wax. Nor enough dates to form a result database. But for you patrick, we do have one. From even before 2021.

(05-08-2021, 10:07 AM)Graemett Wrote: .
If for whatever reason what Ymarsakar is saying is true, then more than half of the global human population will be affected by this vaccine.
On top of this how do we know you have higher purity of information? Are you not still veiled in third density?

If you are asking me, my answer is that this is 4th density. If it was 3rd density for me in 2008 9r 2001, you would not be hearing this at all.

The test is not about purer information. It is to assess your soul s ability to make decisions onlimited info. It is trsting your decision abilities. It is open book but time is not unlimited.

How you know anything here will be via spiritual work and connecting to yourself. Ask yourself questions and attempt to listen to the heart. I orefer experimental direct data as the heart can be confusing. Emotions are not data however albeit it is a datum.

Patrick has volunteered to be our tank and test subject. They can rescind this permission. But again, i
If you are interested in this ymarsakar thing, send a pm or i can give you a list of witnesses to talk to here.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - flofrog - 05-08-2021

(05-08-2021, 10:12 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Now you have adopted unity101 or glow or relaxed energy stats.

Respectfully, I don’t see how anyone here can judge the level of anyone energy stats, and i do not see these forums were created as a place for this sort of judgment.

This site was created for inspiring compassion among other things.

I'm sorry for pushing back so hard, it just seems very odd how much is made out of a simple medical procedure...
I don't feel qualified to speak about what anyone should or shouldn't do, especially on this forum.

So long as patrick continues to volunteer as a tank so to speak, this is more than enough permission. This was an offer to everyone here to watch his progress as he undergoes his choice. That is his service to give or not.

The exact same reaction has been recorded from those individuals, whether partially or entirely.

If you reject the truth of my comments, that is your choice. It does affect the service offered by patrick.
It is an inverted mirror.