Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeafieGreens - 04-29-2021

(04-29-2021, 01:04 AM)Relax Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 07:03 AM)Patrick Wrote: Since our physical brain is only a Dashboard used by the entity to drive the physical vehicle, then the IQ can only inform on the performances of this interface you chose for this incarnation.

Those wanderers that come here primarily to be passive radiators of love and light often choose an interface that appears to make them much less intelligent, even nearly non functional or within the autism spectrum. This way there is much less chances to get in trouble regarding karma while they accomplish their mission.

ummmmm.... Autism is a spectrum of numerous neurological difference/s - not an intellectual disability.

I've worked for many years with autistic children and adults who also have an intellectual disability - these are separate diagnoses.

If anything - the hyper perception of many Autistics often contributes to intelligence. (I'm "2E" "twice exceptional" in that I'm "gifted" (high IQ) and Autistic.)

At the moment 2E is considered extra-abled and disabled - though advocacy and research is challenging the disabled concept - viewing autism as 'differently-abled'.

This aside, having worked over many years with intellectually disabled/challenged people I do agree that "radiators of love and light" can be true - particularly people with Downs Syndrome, some of whom are the most empathic, sensitive, and intuitively loving people I have ever met.

Generalisations are fairly inaccurate - but I do feel that those incarnating with disability offer other selves the opportunity to learn/increase STO.

My father is a physical therapist and worked for 30+ years in special education providing therapy to developmentally challenged children. My brother followed in his footsteps and works in a high school for high-functioning, differently-abled kids.

It is a thankless field to get into. However, my father often speaks fondly of his past students who were severely handicapped. Down syndrome children are much more highly evolved than the rest of us to a T. They are highly empathic and often reveal deep truths. However, the gems of truth are usually missed. Those families who are blessed to have a member with down syndrome are being given fantastic opportunities to raise their vibration.

These observations are absolutely correct.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 04-29-2021

(04-28-2021, 07:28 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: Why would CT have to remove religious exemptions for childhood vaccinations?

https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/politics/senators-to-vote-on-removing-religious-exemptions-for-child-vaccinations-today/2475195/

this is freaking insane.  For kids?  Holy moly.

Bashing religion is so superficial imo. Really depends on the religion, and the society, and the culture/people.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 04-29-2021

(04-29-2021, 01:53 PM)Minyatur Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 01:40 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 01:38 PM)Minyatur Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 01:24 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: The more direct method is to worship science and say it is just as open as the scientific method. This religion of scientism wont manipulate people right?

Why do people absolutely need to worship something and give away their own free will?

Cause they are humans. Are you going to change humanity by talking about religions?

Do you realize that the way you treat science is the same way others treat their religion?

I would actually be very interested to know in what way I have treated science in the way others treat their religion, if you could highlight that.

In your usage, science and science worship are superior or more open. Religion is lower and for manipulation.

I see the science of religion and the religion of science to be equal.

When the worship of science is brought up, do you reform the religion or defend it as superior?

"You have a very paternalistic, ego driven tone with this - I don't need your approval or permission."

Look im a mirror

I dislike making it a habit to remind people of the community rules and guidelines.

That is properly aion spaced diana patrick flofroggs task. Plus louis.

Anyone else want to take a shot at it?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Aion - 04-29-2021

(04-29-2021, 06:09 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 01:24 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: The more direct method is to worship science and say it is just as open as the scientific method. This religion of scientism wont manipulate people right?

Why do people absolutely need to worship something and give away their own free will?

Cause they are humans. Are you going to change humanity by talking about religions?

Do you realize that the way you treat science is the same way others treat their religion?

I would actually be very interested to know in what way I have treated science in the way others treat their religion, if you could highlight that.

In your usage, science and science worship are superior or more open. Religion is lower and for manipulation.

When the worship of science is brought up, do you reform the religion or defend it as superior?

"You have a very paternalistic, ego driven tone with this - I don't need your approval or permission."

Look im a mirror

I dislike making it a habit to remind people of the community rules and guidelines.

If you have a concern then raise it directly, mate. This indirect gesturing doesn't really do anyone service.
If you feel a guideline has been crossed then make a report, reference the guideline and it can be raised for discussion.

Insofar as I can see, while Relax maybe has put forth an unfavorable, perhaps even harsh, generalization of "Americans" (which I'm not btw), she also admits to the generalization, added that she includes the nature in her own identification and that it was not directed at any particular individual. To my awareness, there is no guideline against such generalizations and this does not strike me as a form of hate speech. If she was directing this speech as an attack upon a forum member then certainly it would be crossing the guidelines.

However if there is some area you feel I've overlooked, feel free to bring it up.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 04-29-2021

(04-29-2021, 02:30 PM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: I always found that this PhD Comics version was pretty close to the actual truth. It would be funny, if it wasn't so sad and true at the same time. I remember; we laughed at it saying 'oh that PhD Comics guy!', yet we all knew but chose to ignore it.

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.phdcomics.com%2Fcomi...f=1&nofb=1]

I wish it was not so, but based on empirical evidence, I have to concede. Wink

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 04-29-2021

(04-29-2021, 06:55 PM)Aion Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 01:38 PM)Minyatur Wrote: Why do people absolutely need to worship something and give away their own free will?

Look im a mirror

If you have a concern then raise it directly, mate. This indirect gesturing doesn't really do anyone service.
If you feel a guideline has been crossed then make a report, reference the guideline and it can be raised for discussion.

Insofar as I can see, while Relax maybe has put forth an unfavorable, perhaps even harsh, generalization of "Americans" (which I'm not btw), she also admits to the generalization, added that she includes the nature in her own identification and that it was not directed at any particular individual. To my awareness, there is no guideline against such generalizations and this does not strike me as a form of hate speech. If she was directing this speech as an attack upon a forum member then certainly it would be crossing the guidelines.

However if there is some area you feel I've overlooked, feel free to bring it up.

So which country are they talking about being in, america or india?

I notice those details came up after i mentioned the guidelines. A sort of ex post facto justification.

Saying millions are dying, engendering an us vs them rhetoric, and putting the blame on americans in one post.

If you want to let that continue, that is up to you. It is no longer my concern.

If i wanted to make a report i would have done so. Like i said, i would overlook it. That one time.

Breaking my own word is funny but not interested.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Aion - 04-29-2021

(04-29-2021, 07:52 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 06:55 PM)Aion Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 01:40 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Cause they are humans. Are you going to change humanity by talking about religions?

Look im a mirror

So which country are they talking about being in, america or india?

I notice those details came up after i mentioned the guidelines. A sort of ex post facto justification.

Saying millions are dying, engendering an us vs them rhetoric, and putting the blame on americans in one post.

If you want to let that continue, that is up to you. It is no longer my concern.

If i wanted to make a report i would have done so. Like i said, i would overlook it. That one time.

Well I can't speak for them, I believe they mentioned that in their posts, looks like they're in Australia and have visited at least India.

My concern is exercising the application of the guidelines equally and fairly to everyone who comes to the site as it has been tasked to me (and the rest of the CSC) by L/L Research.

Thus, reference to the written guidelines are our first line of assessment. There has been no guideline established regarding "us vs them rhetoric" or "putting the blame on ________" nor do they fall under any current guideline. If you feel this is an area that L/L Research should give more attention you are free to email or message them directly and offer your opinion.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Minyatur - 04-29-2021

I mainly just said that science-based decisions are more prone to be questioned, debated and balanced by other experts.

Like I said, I do come from somewhere where my people put efforts in separating the church from state affairs, because of abuse and them meddling in things where they don't belong. So I do kind of understand what is being desired in Great Central Sun's video, from a perspective that lies outside the current context and events of today.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Relax - 04-30-2021

(04-29-2021, 02:10 PM)zedro Wrote:
Quote:"it pisses me off to see photos of mass pyres and people collapsed in the streets and crying and desperate for oxygen"

And what does this have to do with a vaccine? It may seem like an obvious connection, but it isn't. No one is disputing deaths, what is being disputed is the actual causes (beyond just viruses), the optics/media, and the solutions being offered.

Zedro, “it pisses me off to see photos of mass pyres and people collapsed in the streets and crying and desperate for oxygen” AND then log onto B4th and READ CONSPIRACY THEORY THAT ALLEGES (to quote you as 1 of many examples):

(04-29-2021, 02:10 PM)zedro Wrote: No one is disputing deaths, what is being disputed is the actual causes (beyond just viruses), the optics/media

and

Quote:“media optics that we've seen performed here in North America where the performative fraud has been exposed (hospital stacking, fake accounts of overflowing ICUs, etc). So deaths are happening, but what are the real numbers/reasons?”

and re:
(04-29-2021, 02:10 PM)zedro Wrote: Just because it seems like a slam dunk that the establishment is proposing, does not make it so. This is what the thread is about, and at least tries to present metaphysical aspects, instead of just parroting MSM dogma.

Quote:“parroting MSM dogma”
is incorrect (and insulting). Incorrect - because I gave information from actual eye witnesses.
You see, to say ‘dogma’ about nearly every info source/journalist other than ‘alternative’ conspiracy focussed sites (imo just as likely to be truthful or biased) means discussion always has the goal posts moving at your convenience, your assessment of veracity.

Re the connection with vaccine (?) it’s inextricably linked with the disease vector (your following post even speaks directly to this) (!) which atm is completely out of any sort of control from what friends in India are telling me.

Also - vaccine hesitancy rhetoric has come from members, along with infection and death rate denial rhetoric throughout threads on B4.

I don’t discount there could be nefarious depopulation agendas afoot – either through covid in the first place and/or through vaccinations (ordinarily I’m a proponent of vaccination) – I have no hard and fast opinions yet. I’m not naive nor do I accept everything I read – not anywhere… but I do believe the word of friends in India.
It’s incredible egoism to pontificate for this many pages about theories that deny eye witness reports.
If I'm conflating two separate conspiracy theories in this thread it's because I don't have time to re read every post here or on other related threads to determine if there are any posts to this thread that allege covid infection and death statistics have been tampered with - I wanted to say overall it bugs me - and did so.

People are losing loved ones – millions of people losing parents, wives, husbands, children, friends, whole families of people gone – and threads like these don’t actually achieve either exposure of alleged agendas or promote compassion and meditation for people suffering. (Instead arguing about numbers and vaccine efficacy.)

Plus we’re all non-experts in any of the relevant areas. Whoever we use for our information sources needs to have a good track record of expertise either in metaphysics, politics, science, science denialism, religion, history... people who have set significant sections of their lives aside in daily research to pursue evidence backed theories... the internet has made any person able to read/type/google/imagine themselves a (self proclaimed) expert on topics which is not wisdom but an illusion of wisdom.

I said this before - a long time ago (yeaaaars back) - we can't trust people just because they're experts in an area - but we can expect them to have greater analysis than us if they've made it their life's study/work, and especially if they have peer reviewed support. (and yes - there can be issues with that sometimes) but I prefer that, to a person who makes incredible statements/claims without any verification at all (or uses circular self verifying 'logic').

That the majority of thousands upon thousands of scientists now agree the planet's climate is in crisis and a sixth mass extinction is under way - co-ordinating that many separate, sovereign individuals all from different countries, backgrounds, lives, ideas, co-ordinating them to lie doesn't hold up.

Yes scientists fudge numbers for funding, yes they can be wrong, but they are happy to disagree with each other - and the primary requisite, intrinsic personality trait in the psychology of a scientist is a love of impartiality and proof.
They're not infallible for sure - but I'll take their conclusions - especially when a predominance of them all arrive at the same conclusions - over someone with interesting ideas but no verifiable proof.

This is why I have no issue with the veracity of Ra -
1. Disclaimer always given.
2. Rigorous procedure, protocol, trio of people for protection/purity of source information.

Since very young I've 'seen through' the illusions of this world - so I'm no conformist - I know society is sick and sts is entrenched at numerous levels.

These lengthy threads encourage fear, come from fear, create circular arguing, don’t suggest how we can become empowered, and take time from our lives when we could be offline helping people IRL (with any of the things our other selves are struggling with).

Going back to read only mode - Not in a ‘huff’ – but  because my brain doesn’t like these ways of interacting.
(NB: Unity 100 expresses my viewpoints most closely.)

Quote:"You have a very paternalistic, ego driven tone with this - I don't need your approval or permission."

(04-29-2021, 07:52 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Look im a mirror

Yes, and me too I'm a mirror as well - for you  heart

(04-29-2021, 07:52 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: I dislike making it a habit to remind people of the community rules and guidelines.

(04-29-2021, 06:55 PM)Aion Wrote: If you have a concern then raise it directly, mate. This indirect gesturing doesn't really do anyone service.

(04-29-2021, 07:52 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: So which country are they talking about being in, america or india?

My directness in speech can come across as unkind/uncaring - but for me, if I care I don't prevaricate or sugar coat - I may not be correct - but I do offer my honesty - because there is love in honesty. If I didn't care I wouldn't make the effort to engage when my heart calls me to post.

So my love and respect for everyone here is actual. It's why I have difficulties interacting here because I love a lot - but tone is missing and my words are blunt.

I had/have no intention to blame America for the situation in India - I don't know how you get that - and no 'us vs them' rhetoric.

Pre your mention of guidelines (not after) I mentioned being in Australia, criticised America and mentioned a current catastrophe unfolding in India.
No one on this thread bears any responsibility for what is unfolding in India.

(The only criticism I place is that anyone from any country who refuses to wear a mask and refuses to stand 1.5m from otherselves is directly risking their own and others health at the moment - in certain locales.)

The frustration I expressed about the US is decades long - it's felt by probably at least 2/3d's of the population of my country and of other countries,
It doesn't mean my country is without flaws, and I have much compassion for America/ns.

[redacted]

lastly, you are a very interesting person Y - I think you have a lot of significance for B4th - but I also noticed that you joined B4th with an 'I have a higher authority/access to higher info - but I'm not allowed to tell people' vibe that I find a bit offputting at times

But here is not the place to discuss that - I only mention it - because you have reacted strongly to me being assertive, when you are also very proclamatory, assertive and authoritative in tone yourself.

If it's any help - you are loved, not alone, and I respect you.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeafieGreens - 04-30-2021

(04-30-2021, 02:03 AM)Relax Wrote: My directness in speech can come across as unkind/uncaring - but for me, if I care I don't prevaricate or sugar coat - I may not be correct - but I do offer my honesty - because there is love in honesty. If I didn't care I wouldn't make the effort to engage when my heart calls me to post.

So my love and respect for everyone here is actual. It's why I have difficulties interacting here because I love a lot - but tone is missing and my words are blunt.

I had/have no intention to blame America for the situation in India - I don't know how you get that - and no 'us vs them' rhetoric.

Pre your mention of guidelines (not after) I mentioned being in Australia, criticised America and mentioned a current catastrophe unfolding in India.
No one on this thread bears any responsibility for what is unfolding in India.

(The only criticism I place is that anyone from any country who refuses to wear a mask and refuses to stand 1.5m from otherselves is directly risking their own and others health at the moment - in certain locales.)

The frustration I expressed about the US is decades long - it's felt by probably at least 2/3d's of the population of my country and of other countries,
It doesn't mean my country is without flaws, and I have much compassion for America/ns.

It is very hard to see pages of threads  with mostly white male Americans putting forth theories while as they type people worldwide are gasping for breath from a disease/variant involved in these theories.

lastly, you are a very interesting person Y - I think you have a lot of significance for B4th - but I also noticed that you joined B4th with an 'I have a higher authority/access to higher info - but I'm not allowed to tell people' vibe that I find a bit offputting at times

But here is not the place to discuss that - I only mention it - because you have reacted strongly to me being assertive, when you are also very proclamatory, assertive and authoritative in tone yourself.

If it's any help - you are loved, not alone, and I respect you.

Relax, I'm relatively new here and just another white American male, so feel free to disregard all of this -- but I appreciate the injection of logic into a sensitive subject with much confusion and fear around it. I hesitated more than a few times replying at all to any of the COVID threads on this board. Because of fear, people's responses and posts are distorted. Fear then creates a need for information (lack) and that need can often overwhelm logic and then one is posting conspiracy theories as truth because of that feeling of lack.

I agree that we need to be conscious that there is a ton of catalyst being created through the trauma of death and loss from COVID. But also remember that there are greater forces at play here. Those exiting this life through the pandemic are accepting the exit points. The ones left behind get to work through the catalyst of trauma and loss -- this can lead to vast spiritual growth and development of entire families. The divine game is being played out and we are all playing our roles. I have no doubt that there was a need for your point of view and your well constructed arguments. They benefit all of us. They benefit me, at least.

This very thread is a great opportunity to become aware of one's own emotional response to coronavirus and the vaccines. The ego can easily become attached to the story of what appears to be going on -- when we encounter those with opposing views -- well there is a great opportunity for growth. Can both sides share their contentions without egos becoming attached? Not when there is a large cloud of fear around the subject matter.

When I post here, I like to keep that Law of Free Will in mind. You can tell someone to get vaccinated because it is a service to others action that can help benefit the whole and get society to herd immunity faster. But what if the opposing view is that these vaccines are new technology that was rushed through without adequate testing and little knowledge about potential long term effects from the behemoths of the pharmaceutical industry that have less-than-noble histories at best?

So what can we do? I feel that the best one can do is present their side of things as they see them and leave it at that. How others choose to respond is their business, not mine. I don't have to get attached to how they respond. Of course this is easier said than done.

Just like when I see a post about that already-redacted Stanford study that supposedly said "masks don't work," then I know it's garbage and I can disregard it. It is also my choice to not argue with others who are so lost in these distortions, as I feel that those who choose to see reality that incorrectly aren't going to listen to my logic anyway. Conversely, I honor your choice to inject some logic and reason into this thread and give you much respect for sticking your neck out.

Also, I'm an American and I can tell you that I have shed more than a few tears over the state of distortion and confusion occurring in my country. But there are those of the light here who are doing all they can to outshine the darkness.

What I am saying here, is that I hope you don't go to "read-only" mode. Because I appreciate your voice and feel that you have much to share.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 04-30-2021

"It’s incredible egoism to pontificate for this many pages about theories that deny eye witness reports."

What kind of conspiracy theory is this ?

Ps edit. Even eye witnesses will have a hard time verifying a million street fatalities.

"I have a higher authority/access to higher info - but I'm not allowed to tell people"

People are wearing 2 masks because of authorities. But you find my authority offensive or triggering? That is just proof such an authority does not exist. If it did.... then people would obey. Like waxination health policies. Obey. Just obey. You dont talk back to the government police cdc who un. Obey.

Since people dont obey me, that is proof i have no 3rd density authority.

My kingdom is not of this world.

(04-30-2021, 06:59 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: "It’s incredible egoism to pontificate for this many pages about theories that deny eye witness reports."

Ps edit. Even eye witnesses will have a hard time verifying a million street fatalities.

"I have a higher authority/access to higher info - but I'm not allowed to tell people"

People are wearing 2 masks because of authorities. But you find my authority offensive or triggering? That is just proof such an authority does not exist. If it did.... then people would obey. Like waxination health policies. Obey. Just obey. You dont talk back to the government police cdc who un. Obey.

A few quick responses Ymarsarkar  - my reference to 'egoism' is a comment how in general I, you, anyone mostly, can forget there are people actually struggling in real time as we have the luxury of pondering and theorising.

Re "I have access to higher info but am not allowed to tell'.... you have said or hinted at this numerous times in your posts.

I didn't say I found it "offensive" or "triggering" - I said "a bit offputting" - so why misrepresent that?
why the hyperbole?

NB: I sense your otherworldly-ness and I like it.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 05-01-2021

(04-30-2021, 08:57 PM)Relax Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 06:59 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: "It’s incredible egoism to pontificate for this many pages about theories that deny eye witness reports."

A few quick responses Ymarsarkar  - my reference to 'egoism' is a comment how in general I, you, anyone mostly, can forget there are people actually struggling in real time as we have the luxury of pondering and theorising.

Re "I have access to higher info but am not allowed to tell'.... you have said or hinted at this numerous times in your posts.

I didn't say I found it "offensive" or "triggering" - I said "a bit offputting" - so why misrepresent that? why the hyperbole?

" my reference to 'egoism' is a comment how in general I, you, anyone mostly, can forget there are people actually struggling in real time as we have the luxury of pondering and theorising."

And which conspiracy theory made you get angry at Americans for something that happened in your country (that is also using logic India=America)? What kind of conspiracy theory leads you to get angry at Americans for something that your country did to itself, which would put the responsibility in your hands and not foreign hands?

"I didn't say I found it "offensive" or "triggering" - I said "a bit offputting" - so why misrepresent that? why the hyperbole?"

Why is it hyperbole to say that someone ranting and raving about millions of deaths is triggered by someone? Your entire behavior is an example of it, plus your diatribe against the US. Oh wait, don't tell me you forgot already.

In case you had not noticed, Ymarsakar is not the topic of this thread. Americans did not cause the deaths in India or other places in the world. I did not cause the deaths in India. So why are you bringing me into the conversation? Did I somehow ask you what you thought about me here? Did someone ask you to bring up this topic?

People would not bring up Ymarsakar right after ranting and raving about millions of deaths here, if it was just, you know, a bit offputting. Ymarsakar is not the topic of this thread nor am I involved with waxxines. Which should be obvious by now.

So Relaxed, we have you talking about America, as if it has something to do with a theory that deaths in India is somehow related. Now you have you bringing up specific people here on this thread, plus whatever else you were ranting about including everyone on this thread, plus an entire nation that isn't even on this thread as by your words India=America=One, this is somehow normal for you?

Perhaps, but it is not normal for the community guidelines constructed by community consent and enforced by the community's counsel. Whatever Aion's justification is, your writings are quickly cleaning out.

"Thus, reference to the written guidelines are our first line of assessment. There has been no guideline established regarding "us vs them rhetoric" or "putting the blame on ________" nor do they fall under any current guideline. If you feel this is an area that L/L Research should give more attention you are free to email or message them directly and offer your opinion."

So why does Relax feel it is ok to derail the thread with their ranting and raving, plus off topic talk about Ymarsakar?

One of the easiest ways for internet communities to realize that people are getting side tracked is that they begin focusing on people, and not the argument or material. By people, that would be the people making the threads and posts.

Is this too hard for people to grasp? There has to be some WRITTEN clause directly in the guidelines about this, people can't figure it out yet still without some 3rd density AUTHORITY spelling it out for them?

"NB: I sense your otherworldly-ness and I like it."

That's funny, but not on topic. People are more obsessed about this "Ymarsakar" than they are about following basic guidelines, which are guidelines not the 10 commandments spelled out for them. The last time this happened where a bunch of people I won't name started focusing on me, I told them to go to private message if they are that obsessed over it instead of hijacking someone else's thread topic. What do you think the response was? More off topic UNREQUESTED "advice" for me and other comments.

Everyone, that still keeps posting stuff here on this thread, has been respectful of other's views, with some minor incidents that nobody focused on for long. They link material, which you might consider conspiracy and disrespectful, but they are actually respectful of the other readers and writers here. They link their material and don't even talk about it, acting as neutral observer or leading a horse to water but not trying to make them drink.

This whole "fear monger" reaction behind the India news link, is different. That is a complete lack of comprehension, unity, respect, and basic human 3rd density politeness, even for the internet. If you think you or anyone can come in here with an emotional reaction and start ranting and raving about EMBARASSMENT of this entire thread, and think the youniverse is not gonna push back on you hard for this resistance, then continue on and see what happens.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 05-01-2021

(05-01-2021, 03:27 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: ...
One of the easiest ways for internet communities to realize that people are getting side tracked is that they begin focusing on people, and not the argument or material. By people, that would be the people making the threads and posts.

Is this too hard for people to grasp? There has to be some WRITTEN clause directly in the guidelines about this, people can't figure it out yet still without some 3rd density AUTHORITY spelling it out for them?

Are you asking for a guideline that ask members not to discuss other members but instead to focus on the subject of a thread?

(05-01-2021, 03:27 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: ...They link their material and don't even talk about it...

This particular behavior is actually against guideline 14.

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=63

No. Just pointing out that people changing the topic to ymarsakar all the time is a pattern and not useful.

(05-01-2021, 08:05 AM)Patrick Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 03:27 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: ...They link their material and don't even talk about it...

This particular behavior is actually against guideline 14.

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=63

Because if they talked about it they might be accused of spreading fear.

And no, that is not accurate. Because this happens all the time.

"Likewise, when posting material not your own to the forums, limit the amount of text posted to one to three paragraphs along with a link to the material, if possible. This avoids readers having to scroll through massively long posts."

When it comes to people taking up space. It is like 1990s internet, to cut down on how much to download. When bandiwdth was more limited, having to scroll through endless stuff was detrimental.

If they had to moderate that, they would need to fix the other cosmetic stuff and that is not a good use of limited time.

P.s. most people self police well. Not my concern.

I was relating the point that they did not over react after posting a link with summary when others rejected or pushed back on the subject.

They were less emotionally attached and triggered.

The subject could be discussed on the merits. Not early on in thread but it shows forum energy progressing from 2020 to march 2021. This recent experience is a setback.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 05-01-2021

I am wondering if anyone here can direct me to a source of statistics and information regarding Covid-19, which they feel is absolutely neutral with no agenda? I know that is likely impossible, but I am hesitant to sift through the plethora of media melodrama, scientific lack of open-mindedness and cooperation, conflicting statistics, short-sighted studies, and the rest of the chaos. I am not interested in channelers or New Age YouTubers—not because they have no value, but because I already have my own feelings and sources for this sort of analysis.

I am interested for more than one reason, but to be clear, NOT because I am in fear of contracting the virus.

I am aware there are two aspects to this pandemic:

1. The hard 3-D physical facts. 

2. Spiritual implications and underlying nonphysical aspects. This is exemplified in Ra's statement regarding 2nd-density microorganisms offering catalyst. I don't need to canvass this aspect, as I am confident in my own assessments and intuition.

I would like a reasonable source of "hard physical facts." I am not convinced as many are that scientists/biologists/virologists are agreed on this or that, and those agreements are actually objective in nature. When I see statistics they seem like skewed reports and there is some evidence that hospitals are assigning Covid to otherwise non-Covid deaths. I don't want to argue about that, because no one will convince me that this can't be true, as I know this to be fact at least within my sphere of acquaintance.

It cannot be argued that the fact is, however it's justified, the vaccines were rushed to use, bypassing normal protocols. In itself, this seems like a compassionate response from a compassionate industry, but of course this cannot be completely true beyond individual mindsets, taking into consideration the corruption in this world from governments to corporations to organizations with agendas—and I am not talking "conspiracy theory." And I do not think it's just America which is corrupt in these ways.

I find it strange that reputable virologists and other medical professionals etc. are making claims against the vaccines, and then there are rebuttals and so on. It's like the world has gone mad. I get that those who are on the side of science think this is a no-brainer, and so it may have been when Polio was a problem—but that world is not this world.

So the bottom line for me, is not whether I would take the vaccine for myself—I won't—but the reasons I would consider taking it as a service to the world. Can anyone point me to real evidence that this would help (me taking the vaccine to help the planet of humans)? So far I haven't seen anything in this thread, though I may have missed something, that has convinced me that I will be a danger to society if I do not take the vaccine.

I am following this one.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Black Dragon - 05-01-2021

I didn't say I found it "offensive" or "triggering" - I said "a bit offputting" - so why misrepresent that? why the hyperbole?

I'm going to take some time to respond here. This thread is getting detuned again. We went a good long span of time where opposing views were openly conversing and trading information and ideas, respectfully. The most recent detune before that was somebody on the "other side" or "anti vax" side. That time, I was the one who got a bit irate with it and spoke my mind.

This time, Relax, you are the one detuning the thread, with the cheap "Ugly American" jab. You might not even meant it to really be that insulting. It's just you doing yourself a disservice by buying into a stupid and lazy image instead of thinking deeper what's wrong with the world. You are an intelligent person. This is beneath you. I know the image of the ugly American. There actually are individuals like that. Plenty of them. And plenty of the same type of individuals everywhere, all around the world. Those ugly traits are far from uniquely American. People just like to use stereotypes and point fingers. We've all got a government. Governments suck. We've all got a mix of motivations and moral imperatives in our countries. We're all in the same boat here.

Pointing fingers and stereotyping whole nations is something that belongs on a generic 3d political debate forum. Seekers here are busy concentrating on real issues. The reason certain individuals find that extra irritating when you bring it here, well a few reasons come to mind. The divisiveness and detunement of it on a thread that was going for unity consciousness and integration and doing well. We are concentrating on real issues, like, as you've said...the countless people that are suffering...not actually physically being in that situation alongside them doesn't automatically mean we forget or ignore. I say we do more on this forum than people ranting about dumb Americans.

Another factor of it people find annoying, is its just such a low level caliber of thinking it's a stupid distraction at a critical time on Earth. Now is the time to double down on personal self-work, to discuss real issues, to stay centered and unity conscious. It's important right now. Getting distracted by detunements and low level political bickering, assinine college campus soap-boxing, hollier than thou attitudes, and stereotypes is not a good way to hold the right energies for unity consciousness.

Do you want to not be part of this forum anymore, or do you want to be a part? You come in, take some jabs at people, bicker a bit, and then disappear for a while. Isn't there something more you'd want? Take it from somebody with an earthly diagnosis of Asperger's. Do you really want to keep alienating yourself? There's a lot of times you've said things that made a whole lot of sense, and I've found funny, and helpful. Your recent contributions to this thread are not one.

(05-01-2021, 11:15 AM)Diana Wrote: ...I find it strange that reputable virologists and other medical professionals etc. are making claims against the vaccines, and then there are rebuttals and so on. It's like the world has gone mad. I get that those who are on the side of science think this is a no-brainer, and so it may have been when Polio was a problem—but that world is not this world.

So the bottom line for me, is not whether I would take the vaccine for myself—I won't—but the reasons I would consider taking it as a service to the world. Can anyone point me to real evidence that this would help (me taking the vaccine to help the planet of humans)? So far I haven't seen anything in this thread, though I may have missed something, that has convinced me that I will be a danger to society if I do not take the vaccine.

Diana, it seems to me that the best you'll find is content that is defined as alt-middle. These people were skeptical of the Covid vaccines not that long ago and they changed their mind once their was enough data to make their minds and they explain well in my opinion.

Example here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2628yVwT_xc

I think, alt-middle is the best you'll find in a consumable format. Otherwise I think what you are really going to need is to read the published papers and published data yourself, but that is quite the undertaking.

Here are some other alt-middle experts in the field that you might find interesting.

https://twitter.com/MonicaGandhi9

https://twitter.com/VPrasadMDMPH

They discuss that the healthcare professionals blindly supporting vaccination and other Covid measures (i.e. the mainstream) are as unbalanced in their approach as those blindly against measures like vaccination.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeafieGreens - 05-01-2021

What makes this whole pandemic challenge for society so interesting is that it is basically impossible to approach the subject matter with zero emotion. Because every single person reading this has had their lives affected in some way by the virus. Some of us have lost friends and family to COVID-19, so of course it is easily triggering to see someone passionately arguing against vaccinations.

My wife was supposed to sign a form for her job by April 27 saying that she would be vaccinated. She works 100% remote and we found out that the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 has a section protecting her from mandatory vaccines if she is a remote worker. So she brought that up with her HR department, with links to the specific clauses of the law. They said they would get back to her. They never did. Yesterday her company CEO sent out a mass email telling everyone to make sure to get vaccinated. They are also forcing everyone to come back to the office 100%. It's ridiculous. So now my wife is out in limbo, so we made sure that she has a good paper trail of asking questions and showing due diligence. We will see what happens. My guess is that they will just let her stay unvaccinated. Or they might fire her. She has some auto-immune health issues and that is the main reason she is wary of the vaccine. Her little sister also had a bad reaction to a vaccination as a child and ended up needing surgery and has a nasty scar on her arm.

This is why compassion is needed around COVID-19 and vaccinations. Everyone is on a different path and has different motivations for why they are doing things. To try to presume another self's motivations, however misguided they seem, is a precarious path.

I often refer to this Buddhist saying regarding the three gateways. I would say that it applies to those posting in this very thread:

Before speaking, let your words pass through Three Gateways:
At the first gate, ask yourself “Is it true?”
At the second gate ask, “Is it necessary?”
At the third gate ask, “Is it kind?”

If you start your post from a point of compassion for your other selves you can't go wrong.

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=18366&pid=295687#pid295687

To diana, my personal analysis of what effects for the collective from waxines

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Relax - 05-02-2021

(05-01-2021, 07:55 AM)Patrick Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 03:27 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: ...

Are you asking for a guideline that ask members not to discuss other members but instead to focus on the subject of a thread?

Last I checked -there was/is (?) this guideline and I think I've breached it - so (unintentionally) parts of my posts went off topic.
I've edited my posts accordingly.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 05-02-2021

(05-01-2021, 03:49 PM)Patrick Wrote: Diana, it seems to me that the best you'll find is content that is defined as alt-middle. These people were skeptical of the Covid vaccines not that long ago and they changed their mind once their was enough data to make their minds and they explain well in my opinion.

Example here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2628yVwT_xc

Yes, I've seen this doctor. He seems reasonable. But there was nothing there that speaks to the idea that I would be harmful to others if I don't get vaccinated.

Thanks for pointing me to the alt-middle.

And Twitter makes no sense to me. I can't seem to stand scrolling through it. Tongue

(05-01-2021, 05:11 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=18366&pid=295687#pid295687

To diana, my personal analysis of what effects for the collective from waxines

I found your analysis very interesting. Smile

I'm curious what your stance is. Didn't you say somewhere that you got vaccinated?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Relax - 05-02-2021

(05-01-2021, 01:23 PM)Black Dragon Wrote:

I'm going to take some time to respond here. This thread is getting detuned again. We went a good long span of time where opposing views were openly conversing and trading information and ideas, respectfully. The most recent detune before that was somebody on the "other side" or "anti vax" side. That time, I was the one who got a bit irate with it and spoke my mind.

This time, Relax, you are the one detuning the thread, with the cheap "Ugly American" jab. You might not even meant it to really be that insulting. It's just you doing yourself a disservice by buying into a stupid and lazy image instead of thinking deeper what's wrong with the world. You are an intelligent person. This is beneath you. I know the image of the ugly American. There actually are individuals like that. Plenty of them. And plenty of the same type of individuals everywhere, all around the world. Those ugly traits are far from uniquely American. People just like to use stereotypes and point fingers. We've all got a government. Governments suck. We've all got a mix of motivations and moral imperatives in our countries. We're all in the same boat here.

Pointing fingers and stereotyping whole nations is something that belongs on a generic 3d political debate forum. Seekers here are busy concentrating on real issues. The reason certain individuals find that extra irritating when you bring it here, well a few reasons come to mind. The divisiveness and detunement of it on a thread that was going for unity consciousness and integration and doing well. We are concentrating on real issues, like, as you've said...the countless people that are suffering...not actually physically being in that situation alongside them doesn't automatically mean we forget or ignore. I say we do more on this forum than people ranting about dumb Americans.

Another factor of it people find annoying, is its just such a low level caliber of thinking it's a stupid distraction at a critical time on Earth. Now is the time to double down on personal self-work, to discuss real issues, to stay centered and unity conscious. It's important right now. Getting distracted by detunements and low level political bickering, assinine college campus soap-boxing, hollier than thou attitudes, and stereotypes is not a good way to hold the right energies for unity consciousness.

Do you want to not be part of this forum anymore, or do you want to be a part? You come in, take some jabs at people, bicker a bit, and then disappear for a while. Isn't there something more you'd want? Take it from somebody with an earthly diagnosis of Asperger's. Do you really want to keep alienating yourself? There's a lot of times you've said things that made a whole lot of sense, and I've found funny, and helpful. Your recent contributions to this thread are not one.

I didn't say "Ugly American"... please be accurate
You said you got irate one time
so though not irate - I did react from passion and that's hard to avoid when you have just seen people gasping to breathe in the streets...

I don't buy in to anything - I've spent about 40 - 50 years forming my perception about the USA - and am in the majority of, as I said, at least 2/3rds of fellow Australians in that view especially since the obscenities of Trump's 4 years of (I'll censor myself)

you then go on to say much that I was saying myself... that we're all capable of repulsiveness...
I didn't point fingers, rant or speak in stereotypes... or "political bickering, assinine college campus soap-boxing, hollier than thou attitudes, and stereotypes"

I don't think I "come in, take some jabs at people, bicker a bit, and then disappear for a while"...
I say what I think/feel and if it didn't land anywhere it would be ignored - but it has touched a nerve it seems....

I made the mistake of posting when I knew it would be useless, unproductive, and unharmonious to the majority egregore.

[redacted]

But I'm detuning again - so please let's end this here. As you were - best wishes.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Black Dragon - 05-02-2021

(05-02-2021, 03:24 AM)Relax Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 01:23 PM)Black Dragon Wrote:

I didn't say "Ugly American"... please be accurate
You said you got irate one time
so though not irate - I did react from passion and that's hard to avoid when you have just seen people gasping to breathe in the streets...

I don't buy in to anything - I've spent about 40 - 50 years forming my perception about the USA - and am in the majority of, as I said, at least 2/3rds of fellow Australians in that view especially since the obscenities of Trump's 4 years of (I'll censor myself)

you then go on to say much that I was saying myself... that we're all capable of repulsiveness...
I didn't point fingers, rant or speak in stereotypes... or "political bickering, assinine college campus soap-boxing, hollier than thou attitudes, and stereotypes"

I don't think I "come in, take some jabs at people, bicker a bit, and then disappear for a while"...
I say what I think/feel and if it didn't land anywhere it would be ignored - but it has touched a nerve it seems....

I made the mistake of posting when I knew it would be useless, unproductive, and unharmonious to the majority egregore.

It is hard to be constantly reading white male first world analysis.

(And knowing that writing that ^ itself will be badly reacted to - and denied.)

But I'm detuning again - so please let's end this here. As you were - best wishes.
Your perceptions are couched in a certain moral sincerity. I feel you are a decent person. However, I find them to be misguided, and fixated on lower paradigms like identity politics rather than true unity consciousness.

What do you really know about the egregore here? Do you even know who you are talking to, who is on this site? First off, you say "white male" like everyone who is biologically a "white male" has the same mindset. This sort of materialist, spoiled, wasteful, Western patriarchy type energy. There are people like that in corporations, in governments, etc. Not here. The people on a forum like this, biologically white male or otherwise, are not of the same mindset or culture at all. Why even apply those terms? It's divisive. We are aware what goes on on a 3d level, with these social justice conflicts. We at this point don't have to identify with those paradigms that unenlightened people are entrenched in and embattled over. We are not obligated to identify with 3d racial identity politics and 3d systems of stupidity and division.

Second off, how many people you talk to on here do you even assume are, biologically speaking white males? Are you sure some of the posters and members here might not be, I don't know...African, of Asian descent, Aboriginal descent, and other? Are you really aware of how active and well respected our female members are, how well represented on the CSS and how strongly their energies contribute to the egregore? You would be surprised at just the handful of people I talk to in PMs here, as far as 3d racial diversity. Do you even know who you are talking to, do you even know the egregore here, or do you just speculate based on some personal annoyances you had years ago? Do you think these people I talk to, who are not "white males", do you think they complain? Feel stifled? Feel b4 is a "white male egregore"? I don't know your situation and will not make a call on you personally or your identity...it's just something I see white males often being the ones to rant about white males and white maleness.

You are asking us to see things in a very divisive, non unity conscious manner. To dumb down our world view in both green and blue ray and look at the world through more cynical standards like mainstream society. It's not that we are ignorant to these 3d struggles and racial issues, it's that we are aware of them and transcended the need to identify with perceived "sides" or identity politics. That is what I mean when I say that this mindset is something you'd see on a college campus, rather than a genuine community of greater seeking.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 05-02-2021

(05-02-2021, 01:00 AM)Diana Wrote: ...But there was nothing there that speaks to the idea that I would be harmful to others if I don't get vaccinated...

No I don't think you would either. What would be harmful is if not enough people are immunized either by getting vaccinated or catching the virus, then variants can continue to appear and maintain this pandemic ongoing for years.

There is a reason in favor of vaccination compared to catching the virus, it's that catching the virus does not protect very well against variants, but so far vaccines seems to procure decent protection against variants as well.

What we are observing here in Québec, is that the more people gets vaccinated, the more those that were sitting on the fence decides to do it too. This gives me the hope that enough people will be immunized without needing help from those totally against vaccination.

This way everyone's choice would be respected. Otherwise, I fear that society will wish to pressure people to get vaccinated using all kinds of strategies. But I think we won't go there.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 05-02-2021

"I'm curious what your stance is. Didn't you say somewhere that you got vaccinated?"

Not recently. I was talking about my childhood waxinations.

My stance about what though? My posts at the analysis link and in the previous past of that history, should be clear in what the real disease is and how to handle it.