Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 04-27-2021

(04-27-2021, 04:46 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: ...There is a huge gap between your way of doing things and my way of doing things...

I'll have to take your word for it, since without agreeing on semantic I can't know what your method is.

And for any readers out there, please never forget that I'm just YABotB. So take everything I say, or anything anyone says really, with a grain of salt and keep a light heart.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 04-27-2021

"since without agreeing on semantic I can't know what your method is"

Experimental methods are not based on arguing about semantics, for one thing. It's an actual method or list of steps.

One of the first steps is usually asking those who forward a premise or hypothesis, what their evidence for this hypothesis is.

https://prometheussociety.org/wp/articles/

For people wondering where my pov is coming from, Mensa and Prometheus Society members (specifically an ex President) are those who I tend to encounter and discuss/argue things with.

I have found that for those that are lower than Mensa's requirements, problems occur. Unless it is their field of expertise, what they practice daily or for decades. For Patrick, that would likely be software development. If we were talking about software development, Patrick would have a clearer set of arsenals. I might be classified as an auto didact polymath.

I have found that there is a large gap between different types of human incarnations, what people rank by IQ. Sorta like the difference between densities. People who qualify for Mensa or Prometheus Society, are not better than the rest of humanity. They just can think faster or have done more work, in specific fields.

Overall, I confuse them, although they can look things up and read them to understand, it is not the same as having lived through the experience.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 04-27-2021

I don't know how any two persons can have any hope of communicating without agreeing on semantics first.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semantics_of_logic

We are both using English words, yet we don't ascribe the same meaning to some of these words.

No understanding can come out of our arguments. We might as well not be using the same language.

Anyway, that is why I cannot argue any further with you on the subject of science. It's not that I don't wish to continue.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 04-27-2021

(04-27-2021, 05:09 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: I have found that there is a large gap between different types of human incarnations, what people rank by IQ. Sorta like the difference between densities. People who qualify for Mensa or Prometheus Society, are not better than the rest of humanity. They just can think faster or have done more work, in specific fields.

That's not strictly true. It is a way of thinking. Critical thinking and especially fluid intelligence are factors in IQ testing. To be able to see complex patterns, which is not easy to teach or teachable at all—I'm not sure on that one. I just know that I can see the patterns whereas others can't. It takes thinking that encompasses both hemispheres of the brain working together. Also, it's important to have an active mind that continues to form neural pathways.

It's true that IQ does encompass some knowledge that is taught, but I am not sure how efficacious of a factor that is of intelligence. 

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 04-27-2021

(04-27-2021, 08:37 PM)Diana Wrote: It's true that IQ does encompass some knowledge that is taught, but I am not sure how efficacious of a factor that is of intelligence. 

IQ tests are just statistical population models, where the questions are statistical samples of large questionnaire based surveys which are mostly culturally neutral, mostly using logic puzzles and such. This is why 100 is always the average for any given year, it's the center of the bell curve (but the avg IQ of 100 in the early 1900s would be like 85 now, theoretically).

So the IQ test measures what was intended to measure by the questions already answered by the population sample base which consist of discerning various types of abstraction, logic, etc (I think there are a dozen catagories). Knowledge isn't supposed to be part of the test, except for the rudimentary required to decipher the question (like numbers or identifiable things). Jordan Peterson had a good explanation of how it is created and what is catagories in his Personality seminars at UofToronto

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Anders - 04-27-2021

Quote:"All IQ tests show is your ability to solve little puzzles. Intelligence is so much vaster than that." - Eckhart Tolle

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 04-28-2021

(04-27-2021, 11:55 PM)Anders Wrote:
Quote:"All IQ tests show is your ability to solve little puzzles. Intelligence is so much vaster than that." - Eckhart Tolle

Well then we are in the wisdom end, which is applied intelligence. We know that IQ is a narrow metric (as written tests are), as we see some Mensa types who can barely function as their intelligence field is narrow. But there is a correlation, just not in it's totality but along a bell curve in itself most likely.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 04-28-2021

Since our physical brain is only a Dashboard used by the entity to drive the physical vehicle, then the IQ can only inform on the performances of this interface you chose for this incarnation.

Those wanderers that come here primarily to be passive radiators of love and light often choose an interface that appears to make them much less intelligent, even nearly non functional or within the autism spectrum. This way there is much less chances to get in trouble regarding karma while they accomplish their mission.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - AnthroHeart - 04-28-2021

[Image: neo_no_vaccine.jpg]

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 04-28-2021

(04-28-2021, 07:03 AM)Patrick Wrote: Since our physical brain is only a Dashboard used by the entity to drive the physical vehicle, then the IQ can only inform on the performances of this interface you chose for this incarnation.

Those wanderers that come here primarily to be passive radiators of love and light often choose an interface that appears to make them much less intelligent, even nearly non functional or within the autism spectrum. This way there is much less chances to get in trouble regarding karma while they accomplish their mission.
Sounds like your higher self is channeling the definition of a pillar or anchor here.

The reason semantics is not necessary for me is because of two things.

1. Psionics

2. Data in physical concrete

So no matter what definitions there are, people who cannot do, cannot do.

So the patrick talking in the quo, is unity consciousness or close enough. That patrick and i dont need semantics because we are from the same place. The patrick using human iq and wikipedia definitions, that is not part of the network.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - AnthroHeart - 04-28-2021

Why would CT have to remove religious exemptions for childhood vaccinations?

https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/politics/senators-to-vote-on-removing-religious-exemptions-for-child-vaccinations-today/2475195/

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Relax - 04-29-2021

(04-28-2021, 07:03 AM)Patrick Wrote: Since our physical brain is only a Dashboard used by the entity to drive the physical vehicle, then the IQ can only inform on the performances of this interface you chose for this incarnation.

ummmmm.... Autism is a spectrum of numerous neurological difference/s - not an intellectual disability.

I've worked for many years with autistic children and adults who also have an intellectual disability - these are separate diagnoses.

If anything - the hyper perception of many Autistics often contributes to intelligence. (I'm "2E" "twice exceptional" in that I'm "gifted" (high IQ) and Autistic.)

At the moment 2E is considered extra-abled and disabled - though advocacy and research is challenging the disabled concept - viewing autism as 'differently-abled'.

This aside, having worked over many years with intellectually disabled/challenged people I do agree that "radiators of love and light" can be true - particularly people with Downs Syndrome, some of whom are the most empathic, sensitive, and intuitively loving people I have ever met.

Generalisations are fairly inaccurate - but I do feel that those incarnating with disability offer other selves the opportunity to learn/increase STO.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 04-29-2021

Differently-abled. I like that. Smile

The wish to change terminology from autism spectrum disorder to autism spectrum condition is because 'disorder' is pejorative/inaccurate - but autism is a 'disability'... because (as for other disabilities) the world isn't usually constructed/structured with us in consideration.

'Disabled/disability' isn't a pejorative because it's a truth (plus nearly everyone alive is disabled in some way - mostly unknown to themselves).

Re the link I posted about covid in India- a friend confirmed today it's literally so many dead bodies at the moment they're desperately cutting down trees/fences to cremate people right there in the streets (other than major streets in large cities - where they're cremating thousands of people per day in set aside areas).

I find this thread extremely insensitive and self indulgent given no matter what the causes, reasons, origin, plots/plans/conspiracies, opinions, ideas etc anyone has about covid - millions of people have died and are dying as each word here is written, as members blithely and dispassionately insist they have the truth about current events.

What's the overall point of a thread like this? (Of Bring 4th - for that matter?)

We came to help, to have compassion, to bear witness, to shed light.... not to back and forth about unprovable conspiracies yet refuse to accept provable cross referenced statistical data. Covid's origin may not be organic/nature based/accidental - it may be nefarious - but 'masks aren't protective' silliness, and disputing figures (which will be UNDER stated - not overstated)... oh - don't get me started - it's like - grow up - this is a pandemic - a plague...

that there hasn't been worse, more frequent and more lethal pandemics breaking out in the past few hundred years is a freaking miracle. (or gee - maybe because of science, hygiene standards, vaccinations, better nutrition, masks and massively improved medical knowledge.)

I went to the shops in the last fortnight without a mask for the first time in a year !  No one in my part of Australia needs a mask on at the moment - because we didn't waffle on about unproven conspiracies and congregate mask-less... we have a low death toll and the economy is beginning to slowly pick up again.

[redacted]

Threads like this are embarrassing.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeiwoUnion - 04-29-2021

Yet another lightning strike moment, as I call flash resonation. Suddenly down syndrome makes a lot of sense.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 04-29-2021

I realize you think you have the truth relax, but like your name sake, relax harder because human triggers only lead to the truth if you work on them.

Many millions have died and been enslaved, not due to external reasons but because humans refuse to learn their lessons. Focusing on chasing the squirrel as people have done for the last minincycles will only lead to the same result.

Trying to coerce people int thinking and feeling what you want via fear tactics, is a tried and true human method. Not everyone here consents to that karma fate however.

"You have no idea how crazy we think Americans are - sorry - but you might think you're one of the greatest nations on earth - but you're also divided, selfish, children. (Massive generalisation I know).

Threads like this are embarrassing."

What is more embarassing is if you make us report your post for violating forum rules.

Since you seem to be well intentioned for the most part, i will let this one slide.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 04-29-2021

(04-29-2021, 08:00 AM)Relax Wrote: We came to help, to have compassion, to bear witness, to shed light.... not to back and forth about unprovable conspiracies yet refuse to accept provable cross referenced statistical data. Covid's origin may not be organic/nature based/accidental - it may be nefarious - but 'masks aren't protective' silliness, and disputing figures (which will be UNDER stated - not overstated)... oh - don't get me started - it's like - grow up - this is a pandemic - a plague...

Okay then. It seems to me that only showing up here to set things straight may indeed be shedding light, but in no other way different than what everyone else may be doing in this thread.

Acceptance is, I think, a key feature for STO-orientation in the Law of One

(04-29-2021, 08:00 AM)Relax Wrote: You have no idea how crazy we think Americans are - sorry - but you might think you're one of the greatest nations on earth - but you're also divided, selfish, children. (Massive generalisation I know).

Threads like this are embarrassing.

I am well aware of what a lot of the world thinks of Americans, due to my travels and knowing people from other countries. Tongue  But I will add that people are divided and selfish the world over. Everyone is traversing paths here under a veil, and as far as I know there is no perfect place where everyone "knows the score."

I'm not sure how many Americans here think we are "one of the greatest nations on earth." Perhaps the average patriotic individual thinks so, but I do hope this site engenders a bit more global awareness than that.

As for this thread being embarrassing, there are many things that we as individuals think that don't line up with the general ways of things. For example, it is beyond me that people still eat meat—especially spiritually oriented people. But I am aware we are all moving forward in our own ways. And what I see as truth may not be what you see, or maybe we each see little bits of the whole picture, and those bits are different. Smile

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Minyatur - 04-29-2021

(04-28-2021, 07:28 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: Why would CT have to remove religious exemptions for childhood vaccinations?

https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/politics/senators-to-vote-on-removing-religious-exemptions-for-child-vaccinations-today/2475195/

What did you think of the reasons given in the video?

Not talking about the vaccine, but I come from somewhere where we put great efforts in separating religion from state affairs and for good reasons. Religions have not proven themselves to be neither moral nor objective in what they have done throughout history. For today's age, they are pretty archaic and I personally look forward a day that our nations move away from them and instead center themselves in more universal values.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - AnthroHeart - 04-29-2021

(04-29-2021, 11:48 AM)Minyatur Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 07:28 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: Why would CT have to remove religious exemptions for childhood vaccinations?

Not talking about the vaccine, but I come from somewhere where we put great efforts in separating religion from state affairs and for good reasons. Religions have not proven themselves to be neither moral nor objective in what they have done throughout history. For today's age, they are pretty archaic and I personally look forward a day that our nations move away from them and instead center themselves in more universal values.

What about when Science becomes a religion?

[Image: science_worshipper.jpg]

(04-29-2021, 12:14 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 11:48 AM)Minyatur Wrote:

What about when Science becomes a religion?

[Image: science_worshipper.jpg]

Well that's like another point altogether. But yeah it is difficult to not find manipulation within things, because behind each thing there is someone's interest and intent.

The science worshiper's model is still more open to be questioned and debated though, just as balanced with the actual scientific method. Whereas religions are the most direct method to manipulate people.

The more direct method is to worship science and say it is just as open as the scientific method. This religion of scientism wont manipulate people right?

(04-29-2021, 01:24 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: The more direct method is to worship science and say it is just as open as the scientific method. This religion of scientism wont manipulate people right?

Why do people absolutely need to worship something and give away their own free will?

(04-29-2021, 01:38 PM)Minyatur Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 01:24 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: The more direct method is to worship science and say it is just as open as the scientific method. This religion of scientism wont manipulate people right?

Why do people absolutely need to worship something and give away their own free will?

Cause they are humans. Are you going to change humanity by talking about religions?

Do you realize that the way you treat science is the same way others treat their religion?

(04-29-2021, 08:17 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: I realize you think you have the truth relax, but like your name sake, relax harder because human triggers only lead to the truth if you work on them.

I don't think I have the truth. I describe what's happening in my country, I express my feelings about this thread, and I share word of mouth, eyewitness verifiable information from a friend
in INDIA
TODAY.

"relax harder" is a contradiction in terms" - c'est impossible
NB: I don't know what you mean by "human triggers etc"
nor

Quote:Many millions have died and been enslaved, not due to external reasons but because humans refuse to learn their lessons. Focusing on chasing the squirrel as people have done for the last minincycles will only lead to the same result.

as to
Quote:Trying to coerce people int thinking and feeling what you want via fear tactics, is a tried and true human method. Not everyone here consents to that karma fate however.

this is very funny ! because this whole thread is motivated by fear !
Sharing photos of people in India struggling to breathe isn't trying to coerce people - by "fear tactics". It's INFORMATION.

Quote:"You have no idea how crazy we think Americans are - sorry - but you might think you're one of the greatest nations on earth - but you're also divided, selfish, children. (Massive generalisation I know).

Threads like this are embarrassing."

What is more embarassing is if you make us report your post for violating forum rules.

I wouldn't be embarrassed if you reported my post - (or the "us" you claim to speak for in terms of other members) (?)

What forum rules am I violating? It needs to be said that the USA IS considered by most other countries a very OTT, crazy, best of - worst of, egotistical 'place'. How much have you travelled internationally?
I should have added the caveat that as we're all one - we're all 'Americans'. We're all capable of the best and worst.

I'm allowed to make a statement about "Americans" especially as I do acknowledge I'm making a "massive generalisation" - and that it isn't personally directed at any specific forum member. I almost never post on B4th - consider the countless posts you and others make on regular basis that pick at each others points.

That I've touched a raw nerve is very indicative of the childlike refusal to face up to the mess your country is in.

don't take this too personally - my country is just a smaller version of historical dysfunction, built on theft and plunder and murder... we're just not as insane as large sections of the USA.

Increase Australia's population, introduce guns... and dysfunction BIGTIME would occur

Quote:Since you seem to be well intentioned for the most part, i will let this one slide.

You have a very paternalistic, ego driven tone with this - I don't need your approval or permission. My post isn't written to pass some test of 'quality control' that you get to set. Check your attitude. I don't answer to you.

I'm open to ideas, theories, intuitions, I do know that lies and deceit abound in this world, but I'm really over 2 main things - people saying that masks are ineffective - a P95 mask is very protective - and people saying that the numbers of deaths are inflated and falsely attributed to people being elderly or already unwell/unfit.

There are too many people in the world for this large a deception to be perpetrated.
My fathers family are in England -my Uncle has Covid - I believe family members are telling the truth -  I believe the descriptions (horrific) directly witnessed by my friend in INDIA

I also find this thread contradictory and confusing - I can't actually pin down where people are coming from, accusing others of being fearful, yet being fearful also, but then minimising the issue, then speaking about 85% population reduction conspiracies, then saying covid numbers are falsely reported, then advocating truths that they get from what they (for reasons never proved) consider reliable sources that imo are no more reliable than other sources which can also be seen to be reliable and reasonable....

it pisses me off to see photos of mass pyres and people collapsed in the streets and crying and desperate for oxygen... I've visited India - I love India - and I know they are falling apart because they have an idiot at the helm right now and massive poverty and third world problems, and I just KNOW there's no exaggeration with covid there - it's a complete CRISIS there - the death toll will be inconceivable - already is - so I log on here and it bugs me to see people pontificating from keyboards in clean houses, easily breathing, relatively safe, waxing lyrical about their pet theories about a plague that is decimating populations. Think of the death tolls in New York, in Italy...
I've had enough... B4th is always just circling around arguing   - when is something productive and compassionate going to happen in our hearts instead of all this theorising?

(04-29-2021, 01:40 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote:

Cause they are humans. Are you going to change humanity by talking about religions?

Do you realize that the way you treat science is the same way others treat their religion?

I would actually be very interested to know in what way I have treated science in the way others treat their religion, if you could highlight that.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - AnthroHeart - 04-29-2021

Because they are deceived into thinking they have no power.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 04-29-2021

"it pisses me off to see photos of mass pyres and people collapsed in the streets and crying and desperate for oxygen"

And what does this have to do with a vaccine? It may seem like an obvious connection, but it isn't. No one is disputing deaths, what is being disputed is the actual causes (beyond just viruses), the optics/media, and the solutions being offered. Just because it seems like a slam dunk that the establishment is proposing, does not make it so. This is what the thread is about, and at least tries to present metaphysical aspects, instead of just parroting MSM dogma.

I understand it's hard to separate all these things when you're closer to the fire, but that's also the point.

Alternative view of India: seems the death rate is matching the vaccination rate? Also again, media optics that we've seen performed here in North America where the performative fraud has been exposed (hospital stacking, fake accounts of overflowing ICUs, etc). So deaths are happening, but what are the real numbers/reasons? This isn't conspiracy wishfull thinking, there is alot of evidence that things are being manipulated to create more fear, which galvanizes ones viewpoint into unquestioning.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jXIysZ9u8vhM/

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeiwoUnion - 04-29-2021

I always found that this PhD Comics version was pretty close to the actual truth. It would be funny, if it wasn't so sad and true at the same time. I remember; we laughed at it saying 'oh that PhD Comics guy!', yet we all knew but chose to ignore it.

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.phdcomics.com%2Fcomi...f=1&nofb=1]

Funny just came across this too

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1854]