Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 04-16-2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_P3bB8JPEA The catalysts of 2020 and how to use.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - canada_dry - 04-16-2021

(04-16-2021, 10:50 AM)Patrick Wrote:
(04-16-2021, 09:21 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: Well, the problem is vaccine manufacturers can't be held accountable if their vaccine injures anyone.
You simply can't sue them.
What do they risk with no liability and billions to be made?
...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwLQdbSBNj4

I am a big believer in taking responsibility for what happens to me.

I'm going to make a general comment here not directly related to vaccine manufacturers accountability. This need to ensure there is always someone to sue is very American in my opinion. It's like the USA no longer believes there is any other ways of resolving disagreements.

Commenting on this directly now. If vaccination goes bad to the point that requires that we hold the manufacturers responsible, why would a litigation that could end up costing the manufacturers a part of their profit change anything in the end? The only scenario where I could see this changing anything is if they are knowingly hurting people and are delusional enough to think a piece of paper somewhere saying they are not accountable would protect them from being destroyed by humanity. So in the case where there is a true conspiration to hurt people, nothing would protect these manufacturers.

So this is just to ensure they make even more money of of this crisis, by preventing little costly litigations from random people that had issues after taking the vaccines and wants to sue. It's just a money thing. It's not something that would ever shield them in case of a true conspiration.

(04-16-2021, 09:21 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: ...
And why get vaccinated against something that is 99%+ survivable?

That is indeed a very personal decision. Personally, I am going to do it mostly so I have proof of vaccination. Just going to make my life easier. Also, even if I already had Covid, maybe this will help me prevent spreading the virus if I get it again.

What if cancer and autoimmune disease increases drastically in the next 5 years? Do you know what their response would be? "There is no evidence that our vaccines did this." And they could get away with it because no one can sue.

What if vaccine induced antibody dependent enhancement causes the next wave of covid to be much worse? Do you know what their response would be? "There is no evidence that our vaccines did this. This is just a new worse strain of covid." And they could get away with it because no one can sue.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 04-16-2021

https://m.facebook.com/100013524409104/posts/1212247079236094/

Interview with Dr Carrie Madej

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 04-17-2021

"Do you know what their response would be?"

Their response would be something like: "You will need more shots before you can be fully waxed".

Endless rounds of external toxicity to replace the internal work that is needed.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 04-17-2021

(04-16-2021, 10:45 PM)canada_dry Wrote: What if cancer and autoimmune disease increases drastically in the next 5 years? Do you know what their response would be? "There is no evidence that our vaccines did this." And they could get away with it because no one can sue.

This type of strong correlation cannot be hidden. There will have been enough people unvaccinated so that good comparisons can be made with those vaccinated.

(04-16-2021, 10:45 PM)canada_dry Wrote: What if vaccine induced antibody dependent enhancement causes the next wave of covid to be much worse? Do you know what their response would be? "There is no evidence that our vaccines did this. This is just a new worse strain of covid." And they could get away with it because no one can sue.

Yeah I could see them try something like that. But even then, comparisons with those unvaccinated would be informative.

Not sure they would get away with it though. For one thing this would ruin their business, since no humans would ever touch their products again.

"Not sure they would get away with it though. For one thing this would ruin their business, since no humans would ever touch their products again."

The TEch bois have the same or even stronger lawsuit immunity via 230, in the US of A.

Are people still using and paying twitter/facebook even though they have begun suppressing 100 million voters?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - AnthroHeart - 04-17-2021

(04-16-2021, 10:45 PM)canada_dry Wrote:
(04-16-2021, 10:50 AM)Patrick Wrote:
(04-16-2021, 09:21 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: Well, the problem is vaccine manufacturers can't be held accountable if their vaccine injures anyone.
You simply can't sue them.
What do they risk with no liability and billions to be made?
...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwLQdbSBNj4

I am a big believer in taking responsibility for what happens to me.

I'm going to make a general comment here not directly related to vaccine manufacturers accountability. This need to ensure there is always someone to sue is very American in my opinion. It's like the USA no longer believes there is any other ways of resolving disagreements.

Commenting on this directly now. If vaccination goes bad to the point that requires that we hold the manufacturers responsible, why would a litigation that could end up costing the manufacturers a part of their profit change anything in the end? The only scenario where I could see this changing anything is if they are knowingly hurting people and are delusional enough to think a piece of paper somewhere saying they are not accountable would protect them from being destroyed by humanity. So in the case where there is a true conspiration to hurt people, nothing would protect these manufacturers.

So this is just to ensure they make even more money of of this crisis, by preventing little costly litigations from random people that had issues after taking the vaccines and wants to sue. It's just a money thing. It's not something that would ever shield them in case of a true conspiration.

(04-16-2021, 09:21 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: ...
And why get vaccinated against something that is 99%+ survivable?

That is indeed a very personal decision. Personally, I am going to do it mostly so I have proof of vaccination. Just going to make my life easier. Also, even if I already had Covid, maybe this will help me prevent spreading the virus if I get it again.

What if cancer and autoimmune disease increases drastically in the next 5 years? Do you know what their response would be? "There is no evidence that our vaccines did this." And they could get away with it because no one can sue.

What if vaccine induced antibody dependent enhancement causes the next wave of covid to be much worse? Do you know what their response would be? "There is no evidence that our vaccines did this. This is just a new worse strain of covid." And they could get away with it because no one can sue.

Lightworkers are also working on transmuting the vaccines into more love/light.
So it's possible nothing bad may come of it.
I know tuning in originally I was gasping from the energy, but it is getting lighter.
Even got attacked energetically by beings when I was doing work on the vaccines,
so had to block their attacks.
I'm setting the intention that they are healthy and awaken people who would want to be awakened.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 04-17-2021

(04-17-2021, 08:16 AM)Patrick Wrote: Not sure they would get away with it though. For one thing this would ruin their business, since no humans would ever touch their products again.

This is a nice sentiment, but I personally don't see it as realistic. This is just my take on things, and I don't mean to denigrate anyone else's.

I think big business can get away with most everything, considering its ties to government through lobbyists, campaign support, earmarks, etc. I speak of the US.

In the case of the US pharmaceutical companies, they get away with enormous amount of harm. They cover their butts with inserts written in 2-point type of "possible" contraindications and warnings laced with legal jargon. After many decades of manufacturing meds that may have begun at some time in the past as legitimate offerings for healing by STO scientists and medical researchers, the pharmaceutical companies have pushed their products even when they cause more harm than good. This is not paranoia speaking, but observation. I have even seen diseases being manufactured first and then the cure maybe two years later after the ads have done their work in establishing a problem, such as various types of depression. This is just business practice that utilized advertising—the "conspiracy" doesn't have to go any further than sheer greed. 

No matter how much good will individuals may have in these systems, there just is no getting around the corruption of pharmaceutical companies, research labs, and even university research, due to profit at any cost. If anyone thinks the universities are pure at heart, just think of how profit-motivated they are, and the cost of going to college, the books, and the policies, and how many young people are crippled financially because of student loans—universities are big business. One can't pretend this corruption doesn't exist.

Personally, I don't think I can make the world a good place by thinking it's all good and positive. If pharmaceutical companies are corrupt, how will me thinking they aren't change that? The adept according to Ra becomes disassociated with the human drama, not by wishing and trying to make governments or businesses something they are not, but rather by accepting it all as it is.

I see both sides of the vaccine argument, and as I have said before, I take no side. I agree with many here that it is a personal decision. Another instance where a similar decision might be made is in what food to eat. Do you buy food that has been sprayed with insecticides manufactured by Monsanto (now owned by Bayer), and their claims that the insecticides are safe? Does anyone here think that the owners of Monsanto had the welfare of people at heart (or for that matter all the life forms affected by their chemicals, including the so-important bee population)? They may have had the desire to solve problems of food manufacturing, but whatever their purposes were, they pursued them at any cost to the health of the planet and life.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 04-17-2021

(04-17-2021, 08:16 AM)Patrick Wrote: Not sure they would get away with it though. For one thing this would ruin their business, since no humans would ever touch their products again.

They do and have. That's why there are separate courts, secret hearings, and payouts with NDAs. Most people would take the payout. Look how the auto industry acted, Ford literally decided it was cheaper to pay individual damages thru lawsuits than recall the defective components. That reveal did not dent their reputation.

Systems and institutions are very good at promoting and protecting themselves. They even have ordinary people wrapped up and defending them.

It costs 1 billion to pay out liabilities. Totalrevenue is 5 billion, profit of 1.5 billion. Just the cost of doing business

Hypothetical margins

(04-16-2021, 11:18 PM)zedro Wrote: https://m.facebook.com/100013524409104/posts/1212247079236094/

This is an EXCELLENT interview.

It could be argued that NOT taking the vaccine, and supporting it, would be the best service to humankind. If anyone is concerned about taking the vaccine in order to be of service to others, I suggest watching this video for a different perspective.

(04-17-2021, 01:05 PM)Diana Wrote:
(04-16-2021, 11:18 PM)zedro Wrote: https://m.facebook.com/100013524409104/posts/1212247079236094/

This is an EXCELLENT interview.

It could be argued that NOT taking the vaccine, and supporting it, would be the best service to humankind. If anyone is concerned about taking the vaccine in order to be of service to others, I suggest watching this video for a different perspective.

I think some were trying to say that 24 pages ago BigSmile

Same with masks, there are reasons why not wearing them is of positive service. Not understanding how this is possible is simply a bias and a failure to look at all aspects critically, i.e. love/wisdom imbalance.

Everyone has a role, and it's never as simple as doing X=STO and Y=STS.

(04-17-2021, 01:18 PM)zedro Wrote: ....

I think some were trying to say that 24 pages ago  BigSmile

Yes, but this particular interview is all it should be: reasonable, educated, centered (not angry or reactive), both intelligently and spiritually presented.

Beyond that, I offered my opinion not because this interview suddenly convinced me of anything whereas other info did not, but as a consideration to those here who are getting the vaccine for STO reasons.

So thank you for posting it. Smile

I did post some video from https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.org/ which basically talked about the same thing in both scientific and spiritual manners (seminar from last summer) much earlier in the thread, but people weren't very receptive to it at the time (that's ok).

Not being critical, it's interesting how the perspectives have shifted.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 04-17-2021

I know that big pharma is getting away with a lot. In this particular case here though we have just a couple products that 80% of the Earths population will have taken.

So that is unprecedented. Imagine if suddenly all the Tylenols in the world turns bad because they changed the formula to save a couple fraction of a cent on each bottles and then that kills 25% of users, this would not go unnoticed.

Of course, all they have to do after that is start another big pharma under a different name and they're good to go as new. Smile

We just can't fix that craziness externally. These companies are doing what they do, because we the people agree with their greed with our own everyday little decisions. When new politicians arrive with proposals that would really help change that, the people do not support them. It will happen at some point, we see it in Europe and even a little bit in Canada.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - unity100 - 04-17-2021

(03-26-2021, 10:40 AM)KaliSouth Wrote: I doubt there's any government that has the best interests of it people at heart.

There are many governments in the world which try to protect and prosper their people. The bad experience of the people in Angloamerican countries with their sociopathic governments is a result of their own doing. What did they expect to happen after becoming enemies of their own government and letting those who want to dismantle the government take over the government for their own profit.

Government is a car. It goes in the direction of the driver who drives it. If you let the wheel go and allow it to be taken over by sociopaths, you end up getting driven off of a cliff.

(03-28-2021, 09:26 AM)zedro Wrote: Fun Fact: the CEO of Phizer was barred from entering Isreal because he has not been vaccinated. Of course the claim was that other people needed it more....this doesn't apply to his money tho BigSmile

That's false information. That is a lie. The Pfizer CEO did not go to Israel because he did not receive his second jab yet, and he thought that the level of vaccination in Israel was not high enough so it would constitute a risk for him.

Why did you buy into a lie which you just saw someone repeating on internet. Did you do any actual research. Did you not know that Pfizer ceo received his first jab.

(03-28-2021, 08:03 PM)zedro Wrote: Why did some people so obviously get a fake shot on video for all to see when they were promoting it's use, instead of just getting saline? I believe its because hints are being dropped everywhere, consciously or not, and then there's the karmic/deception issues. That's why there's never any smoking gun for anything, it's all an accumulation of small events, statements, patterns, synchros...like a hint in the video game or a glitch in the matrix....is it a bug, or a feature?

Nobody 'obviously' got a fake shot. Who decides it was 'obvious'. Where is the actual proof of falsity. 'Saline'. What the hell is that.

Here in Spain, the rich jumped queues, spent money, even went abroad to receive vaccines. So much that for weeks there was much criticism of many such prominent personas everywhere.

(04-01-2021, 06:42 PM)Spaced Wrote:
(04-01-2021, 05:12 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: If an authority tells you that this is an emergency authorization, space, for what reason would you think they had your or anyone else s best interest at heart?

I also see no reason to assume every government is on the same page, and yet all governments are taking this seriously. Why would Cuba, Iran, China, etc. play along with a plot hatched by their political opponents? If anything, the telling thing to me is the reaction in those countries compared to US aligned ones, they've done a way better job of handling it. If the ever shadowy "they" wanted to prolong this situation to maximize the transfer of wealth, what better way than to sow distrust of the actual solution. I have yet to see any solution offered by the anti-vaccine folks other than to pretend the virus isn't real, and what does that accomplish?

I remain unconvinced as well that the majority of the international scientific community are all in on this conspiracy and that people who watched a video on the internet or read an article on a dubious news site know more than them.

Jackpot.

(04-07-2021, 01:10 PM)Diana Wrote: I think in the long run that humanity will change as a collective as slowly or quickly as it will—it will be what it will be.

The change is already happening. A situation (covid) is bringing the people the results of their actions, in which some choose to cooperate to protect their society and themselves from consequences, whereas some choose to ignore reality, manufacture their own, engage in self centered acts, even going as far to do it for maximizing their own personal gain at the cost of people's lives, and ending up killing themselves and those around them, inflicting great damage to their own society.

And im not talking about 'the establishment' when i talk about people who damage others for their personal gain. Im talking about the likes of the people like the restaurant/shop owners in Florida who propagate falsities, and who pressure their elected representatives to force open the society to 'protect the economy' (read: my profits). Ending up killing themselves or their loved ones or random people in their society.

Whereas countries like China, Korea, Vietnam mobilized to prevent even one single old person from dying, people like the above mobilized to forfeit anyone and everyone for the sake of their own meager self gain. Killing people in the process.

Now...

This covid is just a specific event...

Every day small selfishness causes such damage to the society of those who do such things. From people dying from lack of healthcare to being homeless, from people not being able to get education due to cost of privatized education and remaining ignorant to infrastructure collapsing.

The people's small choices and actions are shaping their own society and their own reality with every passing day. One little act at a time. Creating a new reality.

Where one group of people incrementally destroy their own society for their own gain, another group takes care of everyone and the society itself.

Who would end up prospering and entering a new reality in the long run? Those who actually destroy themselves and eventually disappear? Or those who are of healthy society?

And this is without the fact that pandemics are not a new thing, and they will keep happening just like they happened throughout human history. A stronger pandemic would kill more people in the societies who act selfishly whereas killing less people in societies that act responsibly. That's a reason why WHO warns the next pandemic will be worse, because this light pandemic demonstrated that parts of the world were not only totally unprepared to handle a pandemic, but they did not even care. What would happen with a more serious pandemic, like a more virulent ebola, do you think...

So yes. Everything is already changing. In front of our eyes.

Quote:And why get vaccinated against something that is 99%+ survivable?

To not get random organ damage like 20% hearing loss or a percentage damage in a more vital organ, or in worse cases, not having to learn to walk and talk again.

(04-17-2021, 08:45 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: The TEch bois have the same or even stronger lawsuit immunity via 230, in the US of A.

Are people still using and paying twitter/facebook even though they have begun suppressing 100 million voters?

There is no such immunity in tech like there is immunity for vaccine producers. You are making up stuff.

And the 'immunity' you seem to be referring to seems to be freedom of speech in US constitution. Which gives any private corporation to reject service to anyone on any ground.

Also, if you are going to pay for the damages from class action lawsuits which would be filed by who gets impacted by the false propositions and hate which those '100 million voters' (apparently nobody else from far right conservatives vote), then be their guest - tell them you are going to pay for the damages so Facebook et al can reinstate the accounts of those who raid capitols half naked.

(04-17-2021, 02:05 PM)Patrick Wrote: So that is unprecedented. Imagine if suddenly all the Tylenols in the world turns bad because they changed the formula to save a couple fraction of a cent on each bottles and then that kills 25% of users, this would not go unnoticed.

Of course, all they have to do after that is start another big pharma under a different name and they're good to go as new. Smile

Happens frequently in US thanks to deregulated free market. Doesnt happen in Europe or Japan.

Again, just like what i described in the early parts of this post, American people are living the reality they created. They complain about sociopathic corporations after creating an environment which breeds sociopathic corporations and allows them to do whatever...

"You are making up stuff."

Btw unity, have you remained strong on your anti confederation position, you know, the one about forced waxinations?

As for who is making stuff up, i allow your mind to imagine it.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Black Dragon - 04-17-2021

All I know is...even if I was completely sure that these vaccines were 100% safe and effective, which I most certainly am not...I would still not advocate mandatory vax. It is a matter of principle. If you trade principle for expediency and practicality of control it is not STO and even if you get it right with one situation, it sets the tone and standard for authoritarianism.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - canada_dry - 04-17-2021

Thanks for sharing. Some interesting info in there about how vaccines could be used to control a population. Reminds me of this Ra quote:

11.21 Questioner: What type of information is passed on from the crusaders to these people?

Ra: I am Ra. The Orion group passes on information concerning the Law of One with the orientation of service to self. The information can become technical just as some in the Confederation, in attempts to aid this planet in service to others, have provided what you would call technical information. The technology provided by this group is in the form of various means of control or manipulation of others to serve the self.

11.22 Questioner: Do you mean then that some scientists receive technical information, shall we say, telepathically that comes out then as usable gadgetry?

Ra: I am Ra. That is correct. However, very positively, as you would call this distortion, oriented so-called scientists have received information intended to unlock peaceful means of progress which redounded unto the last echoes of potential destruction due to further reception of other scientists of a negative orientation/distortion.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Black Dragon - 04-17-2021

(04-17-2021, 03:43 PM)canada_dry Wrote:

Thanks for sharing. Some interesting info in there about how vaccines could be used to control a population. Reminds me of this Ra quote:

11.21 Questioner: What type of information is passed on from the crusaders to these people?

Ra: I am Ra. The Orion group passes on information concerning the Law of One with the orientation of service to self. The information can become technical just as some in the Confederation, in attempts to aid this planet in service to others, have provided what you would call technical information. The technology provided by this group is in the form of various means of control or manipulation of others to serve the self.

11.22 Questioner: Do you mean then that some scientists receive technical information, shall we say, telepathically that comes out then as usable gadgetry?

Ra: I am Ra. That is correct. However, very positively, as you would call this distortion, oriented so-called scientists have received information intended to unlock peaceful means of progress which redounded unto the last echoes of potential destruction due to further reception of other scientists of a negative orientation/distortion.
These crusaders are a petty little gang in a large neighborhood, whatever they were at one point. An empire or whatever. Laughable. People at home know who they are, and nobody's buying into their crap and they have a limited to non existent domestic audience/consumership for their teachings, so they try to franchise and come to Earth which they believe is an easy target to swindle. Their presence in Orion is tolerated and they are allowed to exist, however, they are not not representative of the concurrent and future Orion energies, but more of a lingering fart in an elevator that refuses to fade away. Ra can't say that because it's not nice(and might influence the Earth game if we truly know how pathetic the opposition is) but its more or less the truth, lol.

As long as we make our decisions from integrity and respect the free will of others to do the same, that is how to resist the influence, no matter what one's individual, personal decision in regards to the vaccine is.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - flofrog - 04-17-2021

Lovely poetical image this one of the elevator, BD, thanks, really made my evening, lol. Heart

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 04-18-2021

"A situation (covid) is bringing the people the results of their actions, in which some choose to cooperate to protect their society and themselves from consequences, whereas some choose to ignore reality, manufacture their own, engage in self centered acts, even going as far to do it for maximizing their own personal gain at the cost of people's lives, and ending up killing themselves and those around them, inflicting great damage to their own society.

And im not talking about 'the establishment' when i talk about people who damage others for their personal gain. Im talking about the likes of the people like the restaurant/shop owners in Florida who propagate falsities, and who pressure their elected representatives to force open the society to 'protect the economy' (read: my profits). Ending up killing themselves or their loved ones or random people in their society.

Whereas countries like China, Korea, Vietnam mobilized to prevent even one single old person from dying, people like the above mobilized to forfeit anyone and everyone for the sake of their own meager self gain. Killing people in the process.

Now...

This covid is just a specific event...

Every day small selfishness causes such damage to the society of those who do such things. From people dying from lack of healthcare to being homeless, from people not being able to get education due to cost of privatized education and remaining ignorant to infrastructure collapsing."

A lot of it just sounds like fear based conspiracy theory crafting.

"To not get random organ damage like 20% hearing loss or a percentage damage in a more vital organ, or in worse cases, not having to learn to walk and talk again."

Again, that sounds like another one of those fear based conspiracy theories being sold to the public to get them to obey selfish dictats.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Black Dragon - 04-18-2021

I agree 100% that those who tried to force open economies on lockdown were acting selfishly and endangering lives for gain. Whatever the nature of the disease or the countermeasures such as the vax, the lockdowns were the right move and part of the divine plan to give people some hermit time to  process their stuff. Could have recovered naturally without the need for any vax if we just hunkered down and did the safety and lockdown protocols. If its a virus it gives it time to die out without propagating it. If it's ascension symptoms, gives time to handle self work. Gives everyone more time to figure out what's going on. Those people literally going on TV saying old people are willing to die for the economy like that's some noble ideal. It is a noble ideal to them because they like their "M-chan". The rest of us can smell the bull.

"I agree 100% that those who tried to force open economies on lockdown were acting selfishly and endangering lives for gain. "

I think it is the other way around. As the promised deal was "flatten the curve" within x weeks. That deal was rescinded or violated, thus between 3rd density entities, broken word and contracts do not engender trust or any type of further cooperation.

There are multiple forces behind the lockdowns, not all of them good. There was no danger to lives either, whether they were locked down or not. In fact, 3rd density lives were being more negatively impacted by the lockdowns continuing on for months and months.

Preventing humans from contacting each other was to prevent the starseeds from physically transmitting the Ascension/Corona biological solution and collective herd immunity to others. From the negative point of view. From the positive point of view, it was to promote special forces operations that were running around in the day time and at time doing whatever it is they are doing on the surface and underground. The military prefers not to be seen on the news nor deal with civilians.

While this had a divine purpose, that is sorta like saying Atlantis and Lemuria crashing/dying/resetting has a Divine Purpose. That isn't necessarily going to convince the people who died under a tsunami, that this was a good thing. Thus the lack of compassion for the various people suffering, is one thing that becomes noticeable in 3rd density societies. Many of them have not chosen the path of the seeker or adept, like I have, thus they do not even comprehend why things are new or different now. Thus this is catalyst that is not understood nor was it freely chosen.

In essence, someone else chose it for them. And that someone else is not a 3rd density or 4th density construct or faction ultimately. That someone else has compassion for the suffering of those less advanced. Everyone else is just acting like they are on it for the ride or debating the merits of this or that, but they are not actually talking to or about the one source that mattered.

To most people living in their dark matrix constructs, a job they hate, and so forth, they don't want to lose these things. Atlantis and Lemuria both lost many things, and to the 3d civilization of Earth right now, they are caught in the same karma loop or trap. They have to finish what Atlantis or Lemuria did not finish.

But do you understand that this forced change through disasters is not something most people will like or even prefer? To them it is like Divine Punishment. To the dark or the light side factions, this is the case through out.

Yeah you do have a couple good points there. So many angles and motives. Oh yes I understand "forced change through disasters" is not something humanity prefers. I understand it on a deep level because I feel it. I've been there with them in a couple of their worst apocalypses. I've tapped into that part of the Earth collective many times and felt their feelings on the issue. Sometimes when I get triggered about judgment day god and Atlantis that's why. I am aware of and empathize, and to a large extent agree with how Earth people view themselves as being rather bullied by these events and their collective tiredness of and distaste for this method. These methods always create excess loosh which is abused too so the dark likes to drive things to a situation where a reset happens so they can feast. I'm not about being overly severe on those who are struggling with karma or the sinkhole of indifference. I'm more an advocate for respecting those people and giving them the opportunity to work on themselves without feeling like the Job story all the time.

From the perspective of most 3rd density advanced souls that are not qualified for heart test, being told that they need to give up their employees and family businesses, while amazon is killing it market share wise, that is a type of catalyst to them. From the heartless higher density humans who dont have to worry about bills or economic survival.

Like and some here.

But unlike others, i can view their life both objectively and subjectively. I can see that they are suffering and i wont lecture a person dying of thirst and hunger that if only they were as powerful and wise as me, they could save themselves. Service to others does not mean that. It means seeing to the needs of the children and mortals, and leaving the future to the future.

While these people are suffering the end of their world and rules as they know it, others are obtaining powers and realms beyond them. And still telling them that opening up the economy will kill off humans.

That begins to sound ridiculous from those living high on a mountain free of the cares of this world.

For those that have not ascended this mountain, it is not any better than being told their world is over and it is time to die. The human ego resists this fate. As it should.

And for those at the base of the mountain to be lectured on morality by those who fell off the mountain slightly above them, is especially offensive.

Those in 2nd grade are tormenting those in 1st grade.

:*agree 100% that those who tried to force open economies on lockdown were acting selfishly and endangering lives for gain"*

The intent disagrees with the actions.

(04-18-2021, 12:43 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: From the perspective of most 3rd density advanced souls that are not qualified for heart test, being told that they need to give up their employees and family businesses, while amazon is killing it market share wise, that is a type of catalyst to them. From the heartless higher density humans who dont have to worry about bills or economic survival.

Like and some here.

But unlike others, i can view their life both objectively and subjectively. I can see that they are suffering and i wont lecture a person dying of thirst and hunger that if only they were as powerful and wise as me, they could save themselves. Service to others does not mean that. It means seeing to the needs of the children and mortals, and leaving the future to the future.

While these people are suffering the end of their world and rules as they know it, others are obtaining powers and realms beyond them. And still telling them that opening up the economy will kill off humans.

That begins to sound ridiculous from those living high on a mountain free of the cares of this world.

For those that have not ascended this mountain, it is not any better than being told their world is over and it is time to die. The human ego resists this fate. As it should.

And for those at the base of the mountain to be lectured on morality by those who fell off the mountain slightly above them, is especially offensive.

Those in 2nd grade are tormenting those in 1st grade.

:*agree 100% that those who tried to force open economies on lockdown were acting selfishly and endangering lives for gain"*

The intent disagrees with the actions.

Fair enough. I don't always grasp or discern people's motivations perfectly from a 3d standpoint. That's why I'm always open to look at other points of view and adapt, much more so than in the past. Probably it would be accurate to say there were a mix of intentions and motivations both with the people who wanted to keep things locked down and those who wanted to open certain things up seemingly early. I saw the lockdown as reasonable in the beginning, and saw it as an opportunity. I understand most people wouldn't feel the same. Now the people who were holding signs like "purge the weak, open the economy" and who were suggesting old people would be willing to die for the economy, that's a different story. That's far more than a simple failure to have a 4d level heart chakra, like people struggling to make ends meet that wanted to have their income and normal life back. For them its progress in the other direction towards not having a heart chakra at all because they believe they really are putting people at risk and would willingly sacrifice the "weak" for money. There is, however, a big distinction between those two groups, so lumping them together is not fair. Thanks for pointing that out.

A lot of those signs are memes people posted in photoshop to either make fun of the other team or make a sardonic point.

Essentially it is 3d humor. Things have gotten to a point that red and blue are in different dimensions almost. It is not a magickal glamour but it functions much the same.

Like 2 people looking at 9 fro two directions. The top person sees 6. The bottom person sees 9. Same reality elephant, different stuff.

Just like the various shooting videos, even that is not an accurate depiction of r3ality. A clue to climbing higher on the mountain is the ability to see more. After awhile, it is easy not to take things at face value.

(04-18-2021, 02:43 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: A lot of those signs are memes people posted in photoshop to either make fun of the other team or make a sardonic point.

Essentially it is 3d humor. Things have gotten to a point that red and blue are in different dimensions almost. It is not a magickal glamour but it functions much the same.

Like 2 people looking at 9 fro two directions. The top person sees 6. The bottom person sees 9. Same reality elephant, different stuff.

Just like the various shooting videos, even that is not an accurate depiction of r3ality. A clue to climbing higher on the mountain is the ability to see more. After awhile, it is easy not to take things at face value.

To me I think Gundam references. Earth Federation and Principality of Zeon/space colonies. There's STS and STO people on both the "red" and "blue" team, and a lot of people caught in the middle. They did a good job of describing 3d Earth political conflicts in a nutshell.

Or maybe they were channeling the past heh.

No matter which series, the names change but the behavior does not

I spent a bit of time learning or remembering bow to mediate disputes between factions. 2 options i discovered.

1. Rule from the top with an ultimate power house keeping all in check. Us super power vs world or police vs gangs.

2. Unified by one heart or purpose or even person.