Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 04-11-2021

(04-11-2021, 08:07 AM)STAR-ONE Wrote: Doesn't true forgiveness take place between lifetimes ?

The Hidden Hand said this was a game in a simulation and that we all become best friends again between incarnations.

It's a somewhat strange concept but understandable if you think about it carefully. Two choices of orientation possible and these two paths will end up meeting at some point, everyone must experience karma to advance in their spiritual journey, the STO must show wisdom and compassion to forgive the sts, the STS as for him must learn that he will sooner or later be recalled by the source / creator, reunited in the whole and with the whole and that must terrify him but all that is part of the "game".

STS pay the heaviest price for karma...

Actually, it seems we cannot affect karma from time/space. We cannot forgive from there, we have to be incarnated behind the veil.

Ra 50.7 Wrote:...This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love. This cannot be done without the forgetting, for it would carry no weight in the life of the mind/body/spirit beingness totality.

Ra is not saying that it would be less effective in between lifetimes, they say it cannot be done.

But I agree with you that it would be much simpler. Even nearly automatic to some extent. Smile

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - STAR-ONE - 04-11-2021

(04-11-2021, 08:16 AM)Patrick Wrote:
(04-11-2021, 08:07 AM)STAR-ONE Wrote: Doesn't true forgiveness take place between lifetimes ?

The Hidden Hand said this was a game in a simulation and that we all become best friends again between incarnations.

It's a somewhat strange concept but understandable if you think about it carefully. Two choices of orientation possible and these two paths will end up meeting at some point, everyone must experience karma to advance in their spiritual journey, the STO must show wisdom and compassion to forgive the sts, the STS as for him must learn that he will sooner or later be recalled by the source / creator, reunited in the whole and with the whole and that must terrify him but all that is part of the "game".

STS pay the heaviest price for karma...

Actually, it seems we cannot affect karma from time/space. We cannot forgive from there, we have to be incarnated behind the veil.

Ra 50.7 Wrote:...This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love. This cannot be done without the forgetting, for it would carry no weight in the life of the mind/body/spirit beingness totality.

Ra is not saying that it would be less effective in between lifetimes, they say it cannot be done.

But I agree with you that it would be much simpler. Even nearly automatic to some extent. Smile

Ok I must have missed this passage then because indeed, it was perhaps too simple that way ...

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ausgezeichtnetspieler - 04-11-2021

According to an MIT study ultrasound vibrations between 25 Mhz and 100 Mhz have been shown to rupture and destroy the covid-19 cell. They envision possibly ultrasounds on a phone protecting the user.... I would think that if a person's own vibration rate is high enough they would be vibrating at a rate that would be inhospitable to the covid-19 virsus... in other words... it would not survive... So I was wondering what is the best way to raise one's vibration rate to pssobily 30Mhz and above?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 04-11-2021

"Ok I must have missed this passage then because indeed, it was perhaps too simple that way ..."

The simplest approach is to work on your own emotional imbalances. Like road rage and other things, and not place import on talking about forgiveness as a concept.

As a concept it is only intellectually soothing. As an action, it accomplishes work.

Those who bypass the work to soothe the mind, isn't acing the tests.

An example of work would be Yeshua's life or the Latter Day Saint potato famine people.

An example of intellectual focus would be reading about other people doing this stuff and then telling other people that this is good.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 04-11-2021

(04-11-2021, 08:59 AM)ausgezeichtnetspieler Wrote: According to an MIT study ultrasound vibrations between 25 Mhz and 100 Mhz have been shown to rupture and destroy the covid-19 cell. They envision possibly ultrasounds on a phone protecting the user.... I would think that if a person's own vibration rate is high enough they would be vibrating at a rate that would be inhospitable to the covid-19 virsus... in other words... it would not survive... So I was wondering what is the best way to raise one's vibration rate to pssobily 30Mhz and above?

Raise it? Do we even know what it is? Its certainly not stuck at a specific frequency, it's not that simple, we aren't just pulsing beacons.

The innate qualities of our consciousness is what matters the most, along with maintaining good body/immune health (these go hand in hand really).

And what they are looking at is the resonant frequency, like an ultrasonic weapon, an external process. Very interesting tho, and would be easy to implement, although a part of me is skeptical, I'd like to see what those frequencies do to the body.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 04-11-2021

Spaced mentioned that nobody has offered a way to cure heql this corona thing. I would think confederation sources have talked a lot about diseade and healing it. People just dont use the info, using instead non confederation and non heart centered leaders like cdc who government.

Which ets have recommended getting a shot jab in the arm?

I will re ask the life line question. Who told humanity viruses caused the disease? Where are they getting their virology from, the confederation?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - STAR-ONE - 04-11-2021

(04-11-2021, 08:59 AM)ausgezeichtnetspieler Wrote: According to an MIT study ultrasound vibrations between 25 Mhz and 100 Mhz have been shown to rupture and destroy the covid-19 cell. They envision possibly ultrasounds on a phone protecting the user.... I would think that if a person's own vibration rate is high enough they would be vibrating at a rate that would be inhospitable to the covid-19 virsus... in other words... it would not survive... So I was wondering what is the best way to raise one's vibration rate to pssobily 30Mhz and above?

Listen to music at sacred frequencies: 174/432/528/741/852 Mhz, enjoy the sunlight that will naturally help and boost your immune system, laugh, have fun, have gratitude in everything and you will naturally protect against the low frequencies at which viruses "resonate".

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ausgezeichtnetspieler - 04-11-2021

That is good advice STAR-ONE. Thank you

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeafieGreens - 04-11-2021

(04-11-2021, 11:23 AM)STAR-ONE Wrote:

Listen to music at sacred frequencies: 174/432/528/741/852 Mhz, enjoy the sunlight that will naturally help and boost your immune system, laugh, have fun, have gratitude in everything and you will naturally protect against the low frequencies at which viruses "resonate".

Exactly. If one can find ways to experience joy and happiness in life their vibration will be raised and their body will be inhospitable to disease.

Kitten memes can indeed save the world.

Find your joy, all.

Thanks for this reminder, STAR-ONE.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 04-14-2021

there's no need of vaccine, we can make HCQ at home, and drink it to prevent us from getting infected

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=19097

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - AnthroHeart - 04-14-2021

(04-11-2021, 11:23 AM)STAR-ONE Wrote:

Do you mean Hz? Even 174 MHz is beyond the ability to hear let alone reproduce by speaker.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 04-15-2021

In relation to why people can test positive after vaccination.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1375707615351595008.html
Quote:...the virus starts to replicate in your nose and you block it off by your immunity if you are vaccinated (that is why I discussed IgA). But a PCR test can pick that up and say you are "positive" when you really were doing exactly what you were supposed to do: kill it

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 04-15-2021

Why should we kill off a part of creation?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 04-15-2021

(04-15-2021, 12:32 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Why should we kill off a part of creation?

We can't.

I would suggest to simply replace "kill it" with "heal it" in your mind if that brings less confusion.

But lets not get too confused within semantic. Words being distortions themselves, we are already confused enough as it is... Wink

Our body "kills" viruses and bacteria all the time. But there is no destruction right? Only transformation and interplays within fields of light and love!

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 04-15-2021

Pfizer CEO says third vaccination likely needed LOL:

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/15/pfizer-ceo-says-third-covid-vaccine-dose-likely-needed-within-12-months.html

Hard pass

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 04-15-2021

(04-15-2021, 05:45 PM)confusedseeker Wrote: Pfizer CEO says third vaccination likely needed LOL:

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/15/pfizer-ceo-says-third-covid-vaccine-dose-likely-needed-within-12-months.html

Hard pass

Was this announced at the shareholders meeting? BigSmile

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 04-15-2021

Endless subscription for wax. Because people will need it if their immune systema are in autoimmune disorder or otherwise disabled.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 04-16-2021

(04-15-2021, 08:43 PM)zedro Wrote:
(04-15-2021, 05:45 PM)confusedseeker Wrote: Pfizer CEO says third vaccination likely needed LOL:

Hard pass

Was this announced at the shareholders meeting?  BigSmile

lol Big Pharma always wins. Congrats to their shareholders, they did it, they won.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - moyal - 04-16-2021

Vaccine Deaths and Injuries updated with death figures through March 31
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FCLpbPgBu1Kb-I7Llyxv0m2SosvmsWS6/view

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 04-16-2021

I have no doubt this will be a very profitable enterprise for those vaccine producers.

I so wish that humanity would have come together on this and force these companies to cooperate to produce ONE vaccine with the best tech and make it free for anyone who wants it on Earth. An open source vaccine that anyone can see exactly how it is constituted and produce in their own country if they want to. Ah well. Maybe next time.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 04-16-2021

It requires humanity to delve into its shadow and understand how these conspiracies conspired to pirate off of humans. Until then, the denial exists as self protection and prevents comprehension.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - MrWho - 04-16-2021

Got my first Vaccine shot wooo!

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - AnthroHeart - 04-16-2021

Well, the problem is vaccine manufacturers can't be held accountable if their vaccine injures anyone.
You simply can't sue them.
What do they risk with no liability and billions to be made?

And why get vaccinated against something that is 99%+ survivable?

(04-16-2021, 09:21 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: Well, the problem is vaccine manufacturers can't be held accountable if their vaccine injures anyone.
You simply can't sue them.
What do they risk with no liability and billions to be made?

I am a big believer in taking responsibility for what happens to me.

I'm going to make a general comment here not directly related to vaccine manufacturers accountability. This need to ensure there is always someone to sue is very American in my opinion. It's like the USA no longer believes there is any other ways of resolving disagreements.

Commenting on this directly now. If vaccination goes bad to the point that requires that we hold the manufacturers responsible, why would a litigation that could end up costing the manufacturers a part of their profit change anything in the end? The only scenario where I could see this changing anything is if they are knowingly hurting people and are delusional enough to think a piece of paper somewhere saying they are not accountable would protect them from being destroyed by humanity. So in the case where there is a true conspiration to hurt people, nothing would protect these manufacturers.

So this is just to ensure they make even more money of of this crisis, by preventing little costly litigations from random people that had issues after taking the vaccines and wants to sue. It's just a money thing. It's not something that would ever shield them in case of a true conspiration.

(04-16-2021, 09:21 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: ...
And why get vaccinated against something that is 99%+ survivable?

That is indeed a very personal decision. Personally, I am going to do it mostly so I have proof of vaccination. Just going to make my life easier. Also, even if I already had Covid, maybe this will help me prevent spreading the virus if I get it again.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Minyatur - 04-16-2021

(04-16-2021, 10:50 AM)Patrick Wrote: I'm going to make a general comment here not directly related to vaccine manufacturers accountability. This need to ensure there is always someone to sue is very American in my opinion. It's like the USA no longer believes there is any other ways of resolving disagreements.

I almost replied that also.

Not sure if it's like this everywhere in the USA, but I did a trip a bit in Nevada, Arizona and then California two years ago and I was completely mind blown at how much suing is part of their culture. All over the roads there are countless billboards about being injured and suing. I mean, I heard stories about how deeply this is part of the American culture but I was still not expecting it to go that far.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - AnthroHeart - 04-16-2021

(04-16-2021, 11:15 AM)Minyatur Wrote:
(04-16-2021, 10:50 AM)Patrick Wrote: I'm going to make a general comment here not directly related to vaccine manufacturers accountability. This need to ensure there is always someone to sue is very American in my opinion. It's like the USA no longer believes there is any other ways of resolving disagreements.

I almost replied that also.

Not sure if it's like this everywhere in the USA, but I did a trip a bit in Nevada, Arizona and then California two years ago and I was completely mind blown at how much suing is part of their culture. All over the roads there are countless billboards about being injured and suing. I mean, I heard stories about how deeply this is part of the American culture but I was still not expecting it to go that far.

Well they passed Tort Reform some time ago to prevent baseless lawsuits.

https://twitter.com/carlquintanilla/status/1382855768995729408
[Image: EzDj_iaWQAQbEUi?format=jpg&name=900x900]

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 04-16-2021

Ah yes, Israel, good ole' Israel.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 04-16-2021

Yasharel is inside the usa for the most part.

It's a way of seeing our future. Wink