Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 04-07-2021

(04-07-2021, 08:01 AM)Patrick Wrote:
(04-07-2021, 01:57 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Sweden and other nordic places, due to the sun issue, places vitamin D supplements in food as some kind of dietary law.

This is mandated here in Canada. I am surprised that it is not so in the USA.

I believe only in milk (in Canada and the US), and it had to do with calcium absorption (dating back to combating rickets in the 30s) before they understood the wider benefit. Of course this was back when milk was a mainstay, probably not so much now. Probably the easiest natural source is egg whites.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 04-07-2021

(04-07-2021, 08:01 AM)Patrick Wrote:
(04-07-2021, 01:57 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: ...That karmic debt will be called and I wouldn't want to be in their position when it is.

I forgave them. How are we supposed to do away with our own karmic debt if we do not forgive theirs ?

This is the only way to stop the insanity this world is stuck in... forgiveness !

I agree with you Patrick and have long thought that the only way I can see at all that, for example, the corruption of the US government be changed to one of fairness is just to forgive and move forward from the past transgressions. This, though, depends upon those involved in the corruption—from high-level executive-branch politicians, lobbyists and earmarked corporations, down to low-level state employees pocketing monies and other sorts of self-serving endeavors—to want to change. Therein lies the problem as I see it. And I think this will happen as humanity evolves, but I think this will be a slow process. People on this planet are still operating a lot from survival mode. It's a complicated and labyrinthine problem.

I think in the long run that humanity will change as a collective as slowly or quickly as it will—it will be what it will be. People are still in the grip of the media (that is more clear than ever considering the Covid confusion of who the heck to believe or even give any credence to). I think an attitude of forgiveness is more akin to detachment rather than saying this or that is okay which is implied in forgiveness. Detachment bypasses it all—and by detachment, I mean not being attached to the human drama while still having love and compassion.

And Ra does speak of restitution, which, considering the state of the world, seems likely to be needed. Even in this, the focus is within, rather than without:

Quote:26.30 ▶ Questioner: And then, can you describe the mechanism of the planetary healing?

Ra: I am Ra. Healing is a process of acceptance, forgiveness, and, if possible, restitution. The restitution not being available in time/space, there are many among your peoples now attempting restitution while in the physical.

26.31 ▶ Questioner: How do these people attempt this restitution in [the] physical?

Ra: I am Ra. These attempt feelings of love towards the planetary sphere and comfort and healing of the scars and the imbalances of these actions.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 04-07-2021

A person s debt cannot be so easily transfered. For example, did yeshua s forgiveness change the roman empire or judea tribe?

From what we know, it did not. Their karma must be cleared.

Did iamraws forgiveness or feelings towards the khem intervention, remove the elitism umbalance later?

Something else is required here than an emotion or action like forgiveness.

Transparency and boundaries for one thing. You cannot forgive them when you do not even know what they have been doing.

How has your own life been negatively affected to the point that a single human can offer forgiveness for all these soul incarnations, most of which are unknown to you?

Your forgiveness affects your karma and those involved with it. When did it affect everybody else? How can it affect anybody else, their souls have different lessons and plans. This is a kind of cheat button. It is definitely not allowed. Otherwise a single high density avatar can incarnate, forgive everything, become abother yeshua that was distorted by humanity, and earth would end as a game experiment. Has not happened. Cause it is cheating.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 04-07-2021

Certainly the forgiveness is for oneself, to not carry the burden of anger and to live in acceptance of what has happened. But also efforts must be made to stop or avoid further incursion, lest you be forever stuck in the game of wack-a-mole.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 04-07-2021

That's a good point Diana. Forgiving does not mean you agree with the behavior. I always assume this will be obvious for everyone. I can still very much disagree with the behavior I am forgiving, yet forgiveness removes a great deal of weight. As you say, via forgiveness, we are detaching ourselves somewhat from it.

Ymarsakar, indeed Jesus forgiving is not enough. He "only" showed us that it was possible to forgive just about anything, "only" is a misnomer here since that was possibly his greatest contribution to humanity. In order to magically change the world, we need to reach a tipping point in the number of people forgiving all other-selves and their selves. Any other attitude will only make things worst and just repeat the same moves that are always the same on this planet and so always going to get the same disappointing results.

(04-07-2021, 01:18 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: ...You cannot forgive them when you do not even know what they have been doing...

Sure I can.

AND I believe this is exactly what Ra means with the Poker game analogy.

Ra 50.7 Wrote:...You cannot remember your hand, their hands, perhaps even the rules of this game. This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love...

Forgiveness of everything, based on the faith that all will be well simply by adopting this foolish attitude IS the melting influence of love referred to in that quote.

This is also what Jesus means by presenting the other cheek.

When seekers such as all the good people here on these forums realizes this fully is when that sort of true magic is going to start making inroads into the mainstream. We are on the frontline here and so this is where it all begins.

Do you know what cards have been revealed?

You revealing your cards will not reveal theirs. The logical proof is simple. Yeshua and the iamraw smc were here incarnate and they already did far more than you have. Yet those cards are not revealed. If they were not able to do it, what makes you different from them?

Also, you are cherry picking parts that you like and not including the whole context including the question.

Quote: Questioner: Could you give an example of negative polarization sharing love of self? It would seem to me that that would deplete negative polarization. Could you expand on that concept?

Ra: I am Ra. We may not use examples of known beings due to the infringement this would cause. Thus we must be general.
The negatively oriented being will be one who feels that it has found power that gives meaning to its existence precisely as the positive polarization does feel. This negative entity will strive to offer these understandings to other-selves, most usually by the process of forming the elite, the disciples, and teaching the need and rightness of the enslavement of other-selves for their own good. These other-selves are conceived to be dependent upon the self and in need of the guidance and the wisdom of the self.

50.7 Questioner: Thank you. Can you expand on the concept which is this: that it is necessary for an entity to, during incarnation in the physical as we call it, become polarized or interact properly with other entities and why this isn’t possible in between incarnations when he is aware of what he wants to do, but why must he come into an incarnation and lose memory, conscious memory of what he wants to do and then act in a way that he hopes to act? Could you expand on that please?

Ra: I am Ra. Let us give the example of the man who sees all the poker hands. He then knows the game. It is but child’s play to gamble, for it is no risk. The other hands are known. The possibilities are known and the hand will be played correctly but with no interest.
In time/space and in the true-color green density, the hands of all are open to the eye. The thoughts, the feelings, the troubles, all these may be seen. There is no deception and no desire for deception. Thus much may be accomplished in harmony but the mind/body/spirit gains little polarity from this interaction.
Let us re-examine this metaphor and multiply it into the longest poker game you can imagine, a lifetime. The cards are love, dislike, limitation, unhappiness, pleasure, etc. They are dealt and re-dealt and re-dealt continuously. You may, during this incarnation begin — and we stress begin — to know your own cards. You may begin to find the love within you. You may begin to balance your pleasure, your limitations, etc. However, your only indication of other-selves’ cards is to look into the eyes.
You cannot remember your hand, their hands, perhaps even the rules of this game. This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love; can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: “All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you.” This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love. This cannot be done without the forgetting, for it would carry no weight in the life of the mind/body/spirit beingness totality.

50.8 Questioner: Thank you. How does the ability to hold visual images in mind allow the adept to do polarization in consciousness without external action?

Ra: I am Ra. This is not a simple query, for the adept is one which will go beyond the green ray which signals entry into harvestability. The adept will not simply be tapping into intelligent energy as a means of readiness for harvest but tapping into both intelligent energy and intelligent infinity for the purpose of transmuting planetary harvestability and consciousness.
The means of this working lie within. The key is first, silence, and secondly, singleness of thought. Thusly a visualization which can be held steady to the inward eye for several of your minutes, as you measure time, will signal the adept’s increase in singleness of thought. This singleness of thought then can be used by the positive adept to work in group ritual visualizations for the raising of positive energy, by negative adepts for the increase in personal power.

50.9 Questioner: Can you tell me how the adept, then, after being able to hold the image for several minutes, what he does then to affect planetary consciousness or increase positive polarity? I still don’t quite understand about this.

Ra: I am Ra. When the positive adept touches intelligent infinity from within, this is the most powerful of connections for it is the connection of the whole mind/body/spirit complex microcosm with the macrocosm. This connection enables the, shall we say, green-ray true color in time/space to manifest in your time/space. In green ray thoughts are beings. In your illusion this is normally not so.
The adepts then become living channels for love and light and are able to channel this radiance directly into the planetary web of energy nexi. The ritual will always end by the grounding of this energy in praise and thanksgiving and the release of this energy into the planetary whole.

Each individual can choose a game strategy. Not knowing what is going on is part of the game. I.e. you do not know what is going on.

A player winning a game by giving up the desire to win, is no longer in the game. To the other players, he has retired or forfeited the match.

So you winning the game, will not stop the game. Especially if you had extra info about the heart chakra that normal players did not have.

The question spells out exactly what the answer is addressing. And it is not the topic of forgiveness erases everyone else s karmic debt and life quests.

In fact just above that, free will limits prevent them from telling you what cards the dark players use.

You knew what they had and chose to incarnate with the forgetting. That signals a personal goal you are accomplishing. That goal does not supersede or counter the goals of other players. It woukd be cheating if by forfeiting your hand, everyone in the game lost or won. It would defeat the purpose of the game. You also do not know what will end the game as that is also veiled. It is part of the cards everyone holds.

Also the forfeit hand strat would not be forgiveness. It would be recognizing there is nothing to forgive. That is not a 4th density lesson and they were pushing it too high there.

(04-07-2021, 05:18 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Do you know what cards have been revealed?

You revealing your cards will not reveal theirs. The logical proof is simple. Yeshua and the iamraw smc were here incarnate and they already did far more than you have. Yet those cards are not revealed. If they were not able to do it, what makes you different from them?

Nor Jesus nor Ra nor I can invoke the required magical changes just by our own actions of forgiveness. We can only show the way. The general population needs to embark on this endeavor for it to magically change our circumstances.

As for not having to know the cards, I am just repeating what Ra said: "those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love".

In order to win, you let go of your own cards and obviously you also have to stop caring about the cards of these others.

(04-07-2021, 05:26 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Also, you are cherry picking parts that you like and not including the whole context including the question.

It may appear that I am cherry picking because many posts back you asked me not to reply to all the parts of your posts.  So I am quoting only a part, but I am replying to the whole.

(04-07-2021, 05:26 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: ...
Each individual can choose a game strategy. Not knowing what is going on is part of the game. I.e. you do not know what is going on.

A player winning a game by giving up the desire to win, is no longer in the game. To the other players, he has retired or forfeited the match.

So you winning the game, will not stop the game. Especially if you had extra info about the heart chakra that normal players did not have.

The question spells out exactly what the answer is addressing. And it is not the topic of forgiveness erases everyone else s karmic debt and life quests.

In fact just above that, free will limits prevent them from telling you what cards the dark players use.

You knew what they had and chose to incarnate with the forgetting. That signals a personal goal you are accomplishing. That goal does not supersede or counter the goals of other players. It woukd be cheating if by forfeiting your hand, everyone in the game lost or won. It would defeat the purpose of the game. You also do not know what will end the game as that is also veiled. It is part of the cards everyone holds.

I agree with many things you said there. What I am trying to say is that if the whole planet wishes to win the game and thus stop the need for the 3d game to go on, a great many of us needs to do as Ra says (based on the Law of Squares).

My personal forgiveness is not going to win the game for all. It's only a demonstration. Because I consider that I already won the game, I'm not here to play again per se. I'm still playing nonetheless because wanderers can only demonstrate while playing the game themselves.

So I am teach/learning while playing. But the difference is that I don't care much about the outcome. I am demonstrating that the best outcome actually manifests by having faith and letting go. In other words, by forgiving all and the self. Not asking for restitution or punishment. That is what brings the win for all, but the planet must gather a great deal of people behind this endeavor.

(04-07-2021, 05:38 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Also the forfeit hand strat would not be forgiveness. It would be recognizing there is nothing to forgive. That is not a 4th density lesson and they were pushing it too high there.

Yes "recognizing there is nothing to forgive" is a somewhat advanced concept and I am not kidding myself that we would succeed in demonstrating this to the people of this planet.

Where I think we may have more success is in influencing enough that people start having the wish (or the intent) to become able to forgive. There is not even the need to succeed in forgiving. The true beauty is that only setting the intent is required and the rest will follow.

So I find it disheartening when I witness a lack of intent to forgive. Because without that keystone nothing solid can be built. If a seeker has the intent to forgive, then they cannot also have the intent to see restitution or punishment. Those intentions are opposites.

When Ra speaks about restitution, they mean that if possible the Elites should give the people restitution. It's not on us to ask for this. We can only forgive. It's on them to make the choice of giving restitution if they so wish.

We should not hold our breath for this to happen. It seems they have not set their intent for this to happen. But this should not matter to us after we have forgiven them.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Minyatur - 04-08-2021

(04-07-2021, 09:01 PM)Patrick Wrote: Yes "recognizing there is nothing to forgive" is a somewhat advanced concept and I am not kidding myself that we would succeed in demonstrating this to the people of this planet.

I think wanting to move straight to this is somewhat counterproductive. Everyone have things they need to forgive. The realization that there was nothing to forgive follows having forgiven, while still not negating that there was a process of release within oneself that had to happen.

Another way to look at it is that there are more basic lessons that are required to move through to get there. People cannot bypass their lessons and jump straight up to the following one.

It might be hard to accept, but what is happening is already what is best. Things following their natural course. Or, like Ra says: Nothing shall be overcome. That which is not needed falls away.

If you want to change the world, or need to see the world changed, you're not winning the game. Change is still one of the only constant of the world, so it is inevitable.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - AnthroHeart - 04-08-2021

(04-07-2021, 07:04 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(04-07-2021, 05:18 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Do you know what cards have been revealed?

Nor Jesus nor Ra nor I can invoke the required magical changes just by our own actions of forgiveness. We can only show the way. The general population needs to embark on this endeavor for it to magically change our circumstances.

As for not having to know the cards, I am just repeating what Ra said: "those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love".

In order to win, you let go of your own cards and obviously you also have to stop caring about the cards of these others.

Patrick, do you think the new energy talked about in this video may be able to transform Earth?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 04-08-2021

(04-08-2021, 06:56 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: Patrick, do you think the new energy talked about in this video may be able to transform Earth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CeUpYVZ-NM

Oh yes it certainly can and it is. They are talking about the forth density instreaming energies. This message is telling wanderers that it is time to awaken now. To align yourself back to your higher-self while still in 3d. To bring the world into your heart and bless all that you see before you.

The Earth is being transformed by this... by us. These energies inspires us and removes a little bit of the veil so that we can in turn inspire the people of this world if we so chooses. They mention that the healing of separation with others begins by healing the separation within oneself.

I was awaken by the big wave in 2010-2011 and it seems we are now reaching a new threshold again. I have been feeling more inspired and connected with the Universe and the whole of this world in the last couple weeks. I believe this message is telling us about this new gradient. These shifts are very subtle, but they are there and we can certainly make good use of it.

For me the shifts have been anything but subtle. Feels like a firehose going thorough me, and my body feels "floaty" and lighter,
and I don't seem to get as tired doing normal tasks than I used to.
Will be amazing to see how the 4D energy transforms vaccines and such.

This was a fascinating video on the Angel of Accountability.

If there is indeed something fishy going on, could we send accountability angels to where needed?

Maybe hold those accountable if they indeed did anything improper?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 04-09-2021

So only those vaccinated will be evacuated from the island...guess the world has to see how psychotic people are willing to go to "preserve life"

https://www.rt.com/news/520531-vincent-volcano-eruption-evacuation/

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 04-09-2021

Humanity must be made to face their actions. They can no longer just die and wipe the slate clean with endless recyclying in the Wheel of Karma/Suffering. Death is not as useful a lesson in 4th density.

"Sangara
5 hours ago

that’s why you take your Covid shot. Then you will be saved from an erupting volcano. Not left to die like the anti vaccers"

An interesting comment way at the bottom.

This 3.1 density resonates with people? People going to where they deserve.

When a person is in so much fear vibration that they believe they must obey whatever dictate is given to them by the tribe, to avoid being left to die, is an interesting trait of humanity.

Do people really wonder why thousands of years have gone by and not much progress has been made for the Harvest? With that kind of mentality endlessly recycled over every incarnation?

They may be "brought along" so to speak, by the higher vibrations of starseeds, to 4.1 density, but they will fall back quickly enough, especially when their heart is judged to be lacking and they exert karmic actions that deal this type of result to other selves. This is what tests, retests, and remedial tests do. If you fail too many of them, you have to repeat the grade or even go backwards.

The wanderer starseeds are a get out of jail free card for all of humanity? I doubt it.

This goes for the original pro wax faction in this thread in the early pages. They thought the alternative to being saved by the wax is being killed by the wax. While that is what is happening to some, for the great majority, death is too good for them. They must learn their lessons now. If they were truly brought along by the superior vibrations of 4th density, they are now here. And here, the lessons are more poignant. You don't die and just forget everything. You have to relive your life decisions and make restitution, now, not x life times later.

I wil lrepeat this. Death is too good for them. They will be made to learn their lessons in one life. The endless recycling is ending. If the test requires it, you won't be allowed to die. You may want to die, but you will not be allowed to die. Resurrection technology. Lazarus.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - AnthroHeart - 04-09-2021

Ymarsakar, that's a rather grim outlook at our fate.
I see a very bright future ahead.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 04-09-2021

Y, your explanations seems to ignore the fact that 3d exists to learn the lessons of Love and Faith. How what you are proposing is going to help in that regard?

(04-09-2021, 09:41 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: Ymarsakar, that's a rather grim outlook at our fate.
I see a very bright future ahead.

The viewpoint changes depending on which landscape the artist is looking at.

Those on the surface of humanity receive the light. Those in the darkness, are ignored and used as fuel or scapegoats. Your entire species, assuming many graduate together, will be held accountable and karma rebalanced.

This is seen in many incarnations documented in life after death books and lives between lives accounts. They had to change everything because their heart changed. Restitution was required. Atonement was required and remorse.

In 4th density, do you really think you can escape your past or actions by dying?

(04-09-2021, 09:54 AM)Patrick Wrote: Y, your explanations seems to ignore the fact that 3d exists to learn the lessons of Love and Faith. How what you are proposing is going to help in that regard?

You actually think you are in the 3rd density right now? That is not what it looks like from here.

It is not a proposal. If you dont know about it, then that is ok.

To answer the question, it helps souls learn their lessons when they can actually remember their lessons.

Right now, incarnation 1 has a lover. They end up killing said lover. Karma is rebapanced in incarnation 2 where the lover kills incarnation 2. Who is learning a lesson here? The soul spirit but the actual human is just an amnesiac and has no idea why it is like that. They end up hating or attacking themselves or their other self soul mate.

This level of difficulty is really a 6th density standard. I truly do not know why the sub logos would agree to such a standard for 1 to 3rd density souls.

Now let us look at the current world. Dictator 1 genocides armenia a. Armenia a soul fragments, gets recycled via wheel of karma, ends up as various criminals creating karmic debt for victims and self as victim and
Victimizer. They die again and again, and forget again and again. Dictator reincarnates as a victim of their victim.

So if you were still helping 3rd density souls patrick, the wax would just kill off the victims and the victimizer would live out their lives carefree and only pay restituion x life times later. In 4th density, more maturity is expected of a species. They have to pay restitution sooner. Sometimes now now.

So a method must exist to allow this. You already have accesd to past life regression and psychics. The next step is lazarus resurrection. Whether a soul considers it a blessing to always remember their past actions is a blessing or hell, is not up to me.

https://youtu.be/M3FJVjZcM_w

This is a short 2 min summary. Most will notice the light at the end. How many noticed the darkness before?

Trying to shortcut your way out of doing this work will have consequences. Dark to light. Humanity itself has never undergone this process in sufficient numbers. Which means the dark karma is very very long.

(04-09-2021, 10:48 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote:
(04-09-2021, 09:54 AM)Patrick Wrote: Y, your explanations seems to ignore the fact that 3d exists to learn the lessons of Love and Faith. How what you are proposing is going to help in that regard?

You actually think you are in the 3rd density right now? That is not what it looks like from here.

It is not a proposal. If you dont know about it, then that is ok.

As long as the veil is not fully removed, then lessons of 3d are still very much in play. Without the veil we would have no problems understanding each others.

If it's not a proposal, then what is it? If you are incarnated here like the rest of us, then you do not have access to the absolute Truth either surely?

But no I don't know about the absolute Truth. I do not even believe such a thing is possible to put into words.

(04-09-2021, 10:48 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: ...
To answer the question, it helps souls learn their lessons when they can actually remember their lessons.

It sure does. The invention of the veil is there to prevent that to some extent ranging from not having a clue there are even lessons to learn to having somewhat of an idea what those lessons might actually be.

Right now, incarnation 1 has a lover. They end up killing said lover. Karma is rebapanced in incarnation 2 where the lover kills incarnation 2. Who is learning a lesson here? The soul spirit but the actual human is just an amnesiac and has no idea why it is like that. They end up hating or attacking themselves or their other self soul mate.

This level of difficulty is really a 6th density standard. I truly do not know why the sub logos would agree to such a standard for 1 to 3rd density souls.

Now let us look at the current world. Dictator 1 genocides armenia a. Armenia a soul fragments, gets recycled via wheel of karma, ends up as various criminals creating karmic debt for victims and self as victim and
Victimizer. They die again and again, and forget again and again. Dictator reincarnates as a victim of their victim.

So if you were still helping 3rd density souls patrick, the wax would just kill off the victims and the victimizer would live out their lives carefree and only pay restituion x life times later. In 4th density, more maturity is expected of a species. They have to pay restitution sooner. Sometimes now now.

Are you saying that you believe karma can only be resolved by being balanced out ?

My opinion is that karma cannot be balanced at all. Attempting that will only make it swing from entities to entities. The ONLY thing that can truly resolve karma is forgiveness.

So a method must exist to allow this. You already have accesd to past life regression and psychics. The next step is lazarus resurrection. Whether a soul considers it a blessing to always remember their past actions is a blessing or hell, is not up to me.

The method to perfectly resolve karma does exist... it's forgiveness.

From my point of view, this model of reality you are presenting is more distorted than it needs to be. But that's just my opinion. The rules of our game are hard enough to figure out as it is and this does not help me understand the meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything any better.

I much prefer the model that Ra and those of the Confederation have shared with us.

(04-09-2021, 08:52 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: ...I wil lrepeat this. Death is too good for them. They will be made to learn their lessons in one life...

This does not seem to align with forgiveness. In the sense that it is not a point of view that will bring someone closer to acceptance and forgiveness.

We come to 3d to learn that others do not need to suffer the consequences of their actions. If we do nothing then yes that is what will happen, we will all suffer the consequences of our actions. But if we all forgive each others then it all stops right then and there is no longer a need to suffer the consequences.

The reason for this is that we are not here to learn those lessons which you refer to by suffering their consequences, we are here to learn how to make those lessons obsolete.

So there is indeed a shortcut. That is the beauty of it. But it seems that for most people, taking that shortcut is actually harder than suffering through those other lessons.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 04-09-2021

(04-09-2021, 01:22 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(04-09-2021, 08:52 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: ...I wil lrepeat this. Death is too good for them. They will be made to learn their lessons in one life...

This does not seem to align with forgiveness. In the sense that it is not a point of view that will bring someone closer to acceptance and forgiveness.

We come to 3d to learn that others do not need to suffer the consequences of their actions. If we do nothing then yes that is what will happen, we will all suffer the consequences of our actions. But if we all forgive each others then it all stops right then and there is no longer a need to suffer the consequences.

The reason for this is that we are not here to learn those lessons which you refer to by suffering their consequences, we are here to learn how to make those lessons obsolete.

So there is indeed a shortcut. That is the beauty of it. But it seems that for most people, taking that shortcut is actually harder than suffering through those other lessons.

What about the people who do not understand forgiveness due to confusion? Then what do they do?
Not that I disagree with you. Much of what you have said sounds right. I know we love to observe life from our own perspective as it makes all the answers to nagging questions easier. But, there are people that are under such confusion that they haven't a clue what forgiveness is. IMO, they will repeat lessons until they can become awake enough to realize what love and forgiveness is or accept the LHP.

I also, think Ymar is correct too. When we fail to process catalyst it gets tougher the next go around. However, when someone is failing still to realize the lesson, the catalyst stops generating so the lesson is lost in this lifetime. They will be back to try it once more. Perhaps not here but another 3d mixed polarity planet.

There are cosmic forces that align in such a way that can and do place a lot of pressure on an entity. Such as the Planet Saturn (a personal planet) or even Uranus and Pluto (both outer planets; which places pressure on a generation of people while still affecting a single entity). When the pressure is on, it is nearly like forcing someone to make a choice. This is how it seems to the entity experiencing it. But truly, it is all preprogrammed by the Higher Self.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeafieGreens - 04-09-2021

(04-09-2021, 06:17 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: What about the people who do not understand forgiveness due to confusion? Then what do they do?

It all comes down to intention. If they want to heal that pain they feel in their heart from the pain/catalyst of whatever trauma or abuse they endured, they first need to delve into the pain to understand it. Then they can forgive it from that wisdom. They must have the full intention of healing and repairing the catalyst with the accused / other self.

However, forgiveness can get tied up in Ego, as all things. If the Ego is identifying with the pain as a victim, then it is not so easily released and must be further understood. Then forgiveness can be found and healing and wisdom gained.

To make this easier to understand, when I get in a fight with my wife, the end goal isn't to win. It's to love my wife and come to a mutual understanding.

Forgiveness / faith is a very large lesson of 3D. They are both aspects of love - love for other, love for Creator.

I love you guys! Heart Cool

(04-09-2021, 06:17 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: What about the people who do not understand forgiveness due to confusion? Then what do they do?
Not that I disagree with you. Much of what you have said sounds right. I know we love to observe life from our own perspective as it makes all the answers to nagging questions easier. But, there are people that are under such confusion that they haven't a clue what forgiveness is. IMO, they will repeat lessons until they can become awake enough to realize what love and forgiveness is or accept the LHP.

Yes until an entity learns the lessons of Love (either love of self or love of all) the karma will ensure that the game goes on. It ensures that catalysts continues to be generated until the entity, if it is walking the positive path, starts realizing that the karma pendulum will never stop. Then the entity can start realizing that whatever they do can never be good enough or perfect enough to stop the karmic cycle. Whatever punishment is obtained does not make you feel any better and just swings the inertia the other way. And that process goes on forever. Until...

At some point an opportunity to just let go in faith becomes available when the entity cries out and asks: "What's the point?! I can't do it! It's impossible to get it right! HOW?". Then the answer/inspiration comes and you know that the "HOW?" is to let go and ask the One Infinite Creator to make it right. It's an incredible act of faith to let go like this and it starts the acceptance process which eventually leads to forgiveness.

So I think everyone on this planet is presented all the time with the concept of forgiveness in all the spheres of their lives. That catalysts is repeated in many forms. So it's a question of choice. I don't know anyone who can truthfully say that they don't know what forgiveness means. Rejecting forgiveness because you want to keep a grudge is a choice made for many reasons, but it's definitely a choice. It's basically the choice of holding unto your karma. I do not believe this process happens without people having any clue. Of course, I am generalizing here, there are always exceptions.

(04-09-2021, 06:17 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: ...
I also, think Ymar is correct too. When we fail to process catalyst it gets tougher the next go around. However, when someone is failing still to realize the lesson, the catalyst stops generating so the lesson is lost in this lifetime. They will be back to try it once more. Perhaps not here but another 3d mixed polarity planet.

I think that catalyst continues to be presented as long as the incarnation continues or until the entity starts making use of it. If it goes unused for the whole incarnation, then yes the process will continue in another incarnation.

And as you say, Ra did mention that the offer of help is diminished every time it is rejected. Until help is no longer offered per se and it just waits for you to call for help once you have reached the bottom of your barrel. That is why that lesson gets harder the longer is it rejected.

(04-09-2021, 06:17 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: ...
There are cosmic forces that align in such a way that can and do place a lot of pressure on an entity. Such as the Planet Saturn (a personal planet) or even Uranus and Pluto (both outer planets; which places pressure on a generation of people while still affecting a single entity). When the pressure is on, it is nearly like forcing someone to make a choice. This is how it seems to the entity experiencing it. But truly, it is all preprogrammed by the Higher Self.

On this I cannot comment. It is too much outside of my focus or outside the gifts I chose to bring with me in this incarnation. But I can share my belief that such things does not override the process we are discussing, but only influences it to some degree.

On the upside, the instreaming 4d energies will only make it easier to notice these patterns/lessons and will continue making it more and more obvious until the veil is completely removed in many generations from now.

(04-09-2021, 06:32 PM)LeafieGreens Wrote: ...
To make this easier to understand, when I get in a fight with my wife, the end goal isn't to win. It's to love my wife and come to a mutual understanding.

Relationships are such powerful never ending generators of catalysts! BigSmile

Always requiring us to become exquisitely ever more skillful in our choices.

(The doomsday level catalyst generator for me is driving a car... I don't know what's wrong with me but OMG!)