Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 03-31-2021

Antigravity and free energy are patented technologies held by governments or private individuals.

"Such is possible when pouring infinite energy into Arcturian tech for 5-6 days and then releasing to the world in the ethers."

That is a holographic simulation. Like a CAD diagram.

I am aware of your personal projects, but I did not ask for anything about it.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - AnthroHeart - 03-31-2021

Yeah, though it can manifest physically and be identical to ordinary matter at the atomic level.

How long will it take to get that suppressed patented tech out to the world?

The Holo-Stone field is here now. It just needs to get denser to work more.

When you can create a holo-plane that can fly, what's the difference?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 03-31-2021

I will reiterate myself in case it was missed the first time.

"I am aware of your personal projects, but I did not ask for anything about it."

This is not a thread or sub forum to talk about your personal projects, Sun. Keep within the topic or even the same realm would help.

You have made enough threads here about your personal projects that many know about it. We don't need more links to it everywhere like here.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - AnthroHeart - 03-31-2021

You're right and I apologize.
I'll shut up now.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeafieGreens - 03-31-2021

Going back to the original question of this thread:

I haven't been vaccinated yet. I live in WA state and am in decent health and relatively young. I will probably get vaccinated when it's available.

Remember, we are the Masters of our own Vehicle. Anything that doesn't serve my body and is Unneeded will be removed. Period. So, get vaccinated or don't. But there is no reason to spread distortions, fear, and half-truths.

Rise above.

All is well.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 03-31-2021

(03-31-2021, 02:09 PM)LeafieGreens Wrote: Remember, we are the Masters of our own Vehicle. Anything that doesn't serve my body and is Unneeded will be removed. Period. So, get vaccinated or don't. But there is no reason to spread distortions, fear, and half-truths.

I agree, which why I will pass on the vaccine. I will look into the BCG vaccine that will be out later this year though, unless big pharma crushes it.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 04-01-2021

http://45.89.97.6/2021-03-31-covid-vaccine-mandate-violates-federal-law.html

So it advances to mandatory waxxines and Nuremburg medical experimentation on humans.

Other than one person here that is for mandatory wax, are all else against it?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 04-01-2021

http://45.89.97.6/2021-03-31-covid-vaccine-mandate-violates-federal-law.html Wrote:The reason for the right of refusal stems from the fact that EUA products are by definition experimental, Kennedy wrote. "Under the Nuremberg Code, no one may be coerced to participate in a medical experiment.  

What I find disturbing is how this only applies to EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) products, and not medical devices in general (unless there's another law I'm not aware of). It seems the implication is once they get FDA approval (which could be imminent), then they can make it a requirement without violating the law.

Either way society is continuing to be segmented/fragmented over this, for better or for worse.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Spaced - 04-01-2021

Unless you volunteered for a clinical trial you are not taking part in a medical experiment. The vaccines left the trial phase around october/september of last year.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - canada_dry - 04-01-2021

(04-01-2021, 01:12 PM)Spaced Wrote: Unless you volunteered for a clinical trial you are not taking part in a medical experiment. The vaccines left the trial phase around october/september of last year.

The phase 3 trial lasts for a minimum of 2 years.

https://www.niaid.nih.gov/news-events/phase-3-clinical-trial-investigational-vaccine-covid-19-begins

"Volunteers must provide informed consent to participate in the trial. They will be asked to provide a nasopharyngeal swab and a blood sample at an initial screening visit and additional blood samples at specified time points after each vaccination and over the two years following the second vaccination."

How else could you determine medium/long term effects? These vaccines are still experimental.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - canada_dry - 04-01-2021

Also look at the fact sheet for the Moderna vaccine https://www.modernatx.com/covid19vaccine-eua/eua-fact-sheet-recipients.pdf

WHAT IS THE MODERNA COVID-19 VACCINE?
The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine is an unapproved vaccine that may prevent COVID-19. There
is no FDA-approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19.
The FDA has authorized the emergency use of the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine to prevent
COVID-19 in individuals 18 years of age and older under an Emergency Use Authorization
(EUA).

WHAT IS AN EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION (EUA)?
The United States FDA has made the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine available under an
emergency access mechanism called an EUA. The EUA is supported by a Secretary of Health
and Human Services (HHS) declaration that circumstances exist to justify the emergency use of
drugs and biological products during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine has not undergone the same type of review as an FDA approved or cleared product. FDA may issue an EUA when certain criteria are met, which
includes that there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives. In addition, the FDA
decision is based on the totality of the scientific evidence available showing that the product may
be effective to prevent COVID-19 during the COVID-19 pandemic and that the known and
potential benefits of the product outweigh the known and potential risks of the product. All of
these criteria must be met to allow for the product to be used during the COVID-19 pandemic.

If an authority tells you that this is an emergency authorization, space, for what reason would you think they had your or anyone else s best interest at heart?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Spaced - 04-01-2021

(04-01-2021, 05:12 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: If an authority tells you that this is an emergency authorization, space, for what reason would you think they had your or anyone else s best interest at heart?

I don't see any reason to dismiss them out of hand, that to me seems like pure reaction rather than an informed position.

Do I think the ultra-rich are using this situation to transfer an unprecedented amount of wealth to the upper levels of society? Absolutely, but I see no reason to assume they engineered this situation rather than it being a case of "never let a good emergency go to waste". 

I also see no reason to assume every government is on the same page, and yet all governments are taking this seriously. Why would Cuba, Iran, China, etc. play along with a plot hatched by their political opponents? If anything, the telling thing to me is the reaction in those countries compared to US aligned ones, they've done a way better job of handling it. If the ever shadowy "they" wanted to prolong this situation to maximize the transfer of wealth, what better way than to sow distrust of the actual solution. I have yet to see any solution offered by the anti-vaccine folks other than to pretend the virus isn't real, and what does that accomplish?

I remain unconvinced as well that the majority of the international scientific community are all in on this conspiracy and that people who watched a video on the internet or read an article on a dubious news site know more than them.

I'm not afraid of getting a vaccine. I'm also not afraid of the virus as I am in good health with an excellent immune system, I simply believe that vaccination is the best way to handle a viral outbreak as has been proven in the case of smallpox, polio, etc.

That's where I am coming from.

"I don't see any reason to dismiss them out of hand, that to me seems like pure reaction rather than an informed position."-spaced

I do not dismiss them out of hand. I take the emergency auth as real. It is this emergency that means they are using experimental medical waxxines or procedures. If it was not an emergency, they woukd have 2 plus years to test it all.

Is not the real reaction the emergency auth?

"Absolutely, but I see no reason to assume they engineered this situation rather than it bein"

Are you ignoring or discounting confederation sourxes such as q'uo s answerr about population reduction?

It was not about wealth transfer afaik.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 04-01-2021

(04-01-2021, 04:45 PM)canada_dry Wrote: ...The phase 3 trial lasts for a minimum of 2 years...

Well then, that's going to be a really large scale phase 3 trial. Smile

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 04-03-2021

I can't verify if this interview actually happened (I only post this because it's linked to a former Phizer executive)

Exclusive: Former Pfizer VP to AFLDS: ‘Entirely possible this will be used for massive-scale depopulation’
https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/exclusive-former-pfizer-vp-to-aflds-entirely-possible-this-will-be-used-for-massive-scale-depopulation/

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 04-03-2021

I pulled a card on this "former pfizer vp".

I got 2 of cups for the present, Love. Compassion, pleasure, mirth, harmony, joy, oneness, attraction, relationship, partnership, purity.

Seems to suggest this entity is doing whatever out of this level of emotion. The 2 suggests just the beginning of this, and not the more maturity of the Prince/Princess or King/Queen level.

The past Inverted King of Disks makes sense. This personality/entity card often shows up for certain intellectual people that deny the use of faith or 4th chakras. Patient, farmer, heavy, hard work, discipline. Getting a doctorate degree certainly requires heavy discipline and patience.

The inverse refers to lack of emotion, passion, sorta like burned out CEOs. Disks are the pentacle/earth suit, referring to material wealth. Like say wall street, building real estate, or financial sectors.

The Future, 2 of Disks, Stasis. Something will change, but I can't see exactly what. It won't change fast, first stasis or getting stuck on something.

The fact that cups, the realm of emotion and inner work, is sandwitched by two earth signs, is interesting.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - canada_dry - 04-06-2021

I also would prefer to risk getting the virus and use therapeutics like ivermectin (https://covid19criticalcare.com/) than use an experimental gene therapy.

The fact that info about cheap therapeutics like ivermectin are being suppressed is highly suspect.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 04-06-2021

(04-06-2021, 07:41 PM)canada_dry Wrote: I also would prefer to risk getting the virus and use therapeutics like ivermectin (https://covid19criticalcare.com/) than use an experimental gene therapy.

The fact that info about cheap therapeutics like ivermectin are being suppressed is highly suspect.

I do not see it as being suppressed. You can actually follow it all in near real-time.

https://covid-19tracker.milkeninstitute.org/

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s43440-020-00204-0

https://go.drugbank.com/covid-19

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - canada_dry - 04-06-2021

(04-06-2021, 07:45 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(04-06-2021, 07:41 PM)canada_dry Wrote: I also would prefer to risk getting the virus and use therapeutics like ivermectin (https://covid19criticalcare.com/) than use an experimental gene therapy.

I do not see it as being suppressed.  You can actually follow it all in near real-time.

https://covid-19tracker.milkeninstitute.org/

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s43440-020-00204-0

https://go.drugbank.com/covid-19

Mainstream media doesn't and hasn't talked about cheap therapeutics, only the technological miracle of vaccines. There is active censorship regarding cheap therapeutics.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2021/03/10/censorship_kills_the_shunning_of_a_covid_therapeutic_145376.html

"I’ve experienced such censorship firsthand. Early in the pandemic, my research led me to testify in the Senate that corticosteroids were life-saving against COVID-19, when all national and international health care agencies recommended against them. My recommendations were criticized, ignored and resisted such that I felt forced to resign my faculty position. Only later did a large study from Oxford University find they were indeed life-saving. Overnight, they became the standard of care worldwide. More recently, we identified through dozens of trials that the drug ivermectin leads to large reductions in transmission, mortality, and time to clinical recovery. After testifying to this fact in a second Senate appearance — the video of which was removed by YouTube after garnering over 8 million views — I was forced to leave another position.

I was delighted when our paper on ivermectin passed a rigorous peer review and was accepted by Frontiers in Pharmacology. The abstract was viewed over 102,000 times by people hungry for answers. Six weeks later, the journal suddenly rejected the paper, based on an unnamed “external expert” who stated that “our conclusions were unsupported,” contradicting the four senior, expert peer reviewers who had earlier accepted them. I can’t help but interpret this in context as censorship.

The science shows that ivermectin works. Over 40 randomized trials and observational studies from around the world attest to its efficacy against the novel coronavirus. Meta-analyses by four separate research groups, including ours, found an average reduction in mortality of between 68%-75%. And 10 of 13 randomized controlled trials found statistically significant reductions in time to viral clearance, an effect not associated with any other COVID-19 therapeutic. Furthermore, ivermectin has an unparalleled safety record and low cost, which should negate any fears or resistance to immediate adoption.

...My story is not unique. Physicians across the country are fighting a pernicious campaign to denigrate all potential treatments not first championed by the authorities, and others have faced retaliation for speaking up. Sadly, too many of our institutions are using the pandemic as a pretext to centralize control over the practice of medicine, persecuting and canceling doctors who follow their clinical judgment and expertise."

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 04-06-2021

Well ok, if people are counting on the medias to get their information then yes a lot of things will be suppressed. But I think most people are aware that medias are biased and just don't care enough to really inform themselves properly.

That would be true of any media, even this website.  Each person has to inform themselves if they want to form their own opinion.  That takes some work, but more than that, it takes a lifestyle that permits you to have this luxury of time to do that work.  The Elites are good at keeping people busy...

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 04-06-2021

(04-06-2021, 09:08 PM)Patrick Wrote: Well ok, if people are counting on the medias to get their information then yes a lot of things will be suppressed. But I think most people are aware that medias are biased and just don't care enough to really inform themselves properly.

There is no one in my extended family (except maybe my sibling who doesn't care) who doesn't believe everything about MSM and social media. Most people I know also fall into this catagory, and same with the friends and families of my closest allies. People have been trained to trust the Ministry of Truth, it's more of a recent phenomena that people are waking up due to the extreme actions and lies being exposed, but still I would guess sits at least 50/50. Even those awakened I notice still vasilate between realities as the 'pull' is so strong (energetic and literal exposure). Whenever I peruse social media commentary on news items, it seems to polarize one side or the other, so we are definitely in flux. But I think it's overly generous to say 'most', because I mostly see the initiated, or the neutral who accept any sway, but don't realize there are active manipulations, even if just for profit.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 04-07-2021

Sweden and other nordic places, due to the sun issue, places vitamin D supplements in food as some kind of dietary law.

Then there is zinc, magnesium. These metals, along with salt eaten like sea salt or himalayan salt, are critical for proper immune system operations.

Food is medicine and medicine is food, said by hippocrates or some such. The Western medical profession has forgotten their oaths and where they come from. As part of the healing generation, I am karmically required to "do no harm or the least harm" to clients. I don't see that in the media or western medicine. They aren't even trying. For the most part, they are doing the opposite. Their crusade against zinc, hydro whatever, helped harm a lot of people. That karmic debt will be called and I wouldn't want to be in their position when it is.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 04-07-2021

Its that convinient vertical integration of pharma, food/agri, medical institutions, and vice industries.

Zedro, even direct "descent" by ETs and advanced civilizations like iamraw's collective, failed to make a permanent change in Earth's collective "problem" of elitism.

I wonder if people can truly understand the difficulty of the task if a Type 3+ civilization can't even directly change things here.

Just how messed up would things have to be on Earth for that to happen? Ignorance is bliss, of course, and too many humans choose the "I don't want to know this, go away" button pill. Until 2020 came along and made people pay attention.

Yeah it's frustrating, when I talk about this stuff with 'normies', I usually get one of 2 reactions, they either ask "so what are you going to do about it then" (very annoying deflection), or "well it's the best system we have" (because they buy into the commie vs capitalism false dichotomy, like as if the current state of facism is a natural expression of only the latter). For some reason it catches me off guard every time lol.

If I were to answer that, I would say "I am doing a lot of things, most of it classified and you do not need to know yet"

For the system question, I would paint a different picture of a different world, that might be classified as utopia. But that is how thoughts enter the main human collective, via stories and words. Parables. Sci Fi. Paradise lost. That is how 3rd density civilizations advance, by capturing this ideal or concept of the Divine. They are more aware of it than animals are, but they cannot grasp it or experience it yet. The Heavens are out of reach still.

This is why I wanted to bring anime to the West in 2007, to offer an alternative to holly/tv stuff. Japanese anime have important stories to tell the Western population, immersed in materialism and animalistic desires.

Ha, yeah I don't think the 'secret agent's angle would go over well, even tho most know me as a joker (and borderline crank).

I usually talk about non-partipation in systems now, being aware to put one in the best situation possible. Phase 2 is building grass-roots bottom up communities that don't rely on centralized power and corporate dependency. Then I need to break into the usual defense that I'm not talking about communism (without getting into the maligned term of anarchism), and then they bring up 3d subjects like "what about health care?"...from there it's a dead stop because they aren't ready to hear about natural/miracle healing and all the new post-scarcity free-energy era tech. That's the problem, is the solutions lie in their woo-woo territory, so it's hard to address any alternatives to the present.

If you are borderline, what does that make me? ; )

"That's the problem, is the solutions lie in their woo-woo territory, so it's hard to address any alternatives to the present."

Wouldn't crystal technology itself, break down this woo woo gap?

Crystals hold a very rigid frequency due to the matter formation, and unlike people, are not affected by "skepticism" nearly as often. Especially certain crystals.

I think this is why amethyst was put into crowns for royalty. It was a kind of power channeler or battery. It gave the person clearer decision from spirit. They then forgot why it was even up there, and started adding in other gems like Sapphire/Ruby red, which is actually very dangerous and not so good for a ruler.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 04-07-2021

(04-07-2021, 01:57 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Sweden and other nordic places, due to the sun issue, places vitamin D supplements in food as some kind of dietary law.

This is mandated here in Canada. I am surprised that it is not so in the USA.

(04-07-2021, 01:57 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: ...That karmic debt will be called and I wouldn't want to be in their position when it is.

I forgave them. How are we supposed to do away with our own karmic debt if we do not forgive theirs ?

This is the only way to stop the insanity this world is stuck in... forgiveness !