Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 03-28-2021

Fun Fact: the CEO of Phizer was barred from entering Isreal because he has not been vaccinated. Of course the claim was that other people needed it more....this doesn't apply to his money tho BigSmile

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 03-28-2021

(03-28-2021, 09:26 AM)zedro Wrote: Fun Fact: the CEO of Phizer was barred from entering Isreal because he has not been vaccinated. Of course the claim was that other people needed it more....this doesn't apply to his money tho BigSmile

They say he got a first jab but not second. But how do wr know the first jab is real?

Some of us have questions that humanity cannot or will not answer.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 03-28-2021

(03-28-2021, 11:29 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote:
(03-28-2021, 09:26 AM)zedro Wrote: Fun Fact: the CEO of Phizer was barred from entering Isreal because he has not been vaccinated. Of course the claim was that other people needed it more....this doesn't apply to his money tho BigSmile

They say he got a first jab but not second. But how do wr know the first jab is real?

Because he would have lied about the second. Why all this drama if he just had to lie and say he was fully vaccinated.

(03-28-2021, 12:03 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(03-28-2021, 11:29 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote:

Because he would have lied about the second.  Why all this drama if he just had to lie and say he was fully vaccinated.

An investigation does not seek to know why someone committed a second offense.

Why would he lie about a placebo he himself believed was real jab?

When insufficient info is present, making assumptions or false premises is what leads to easily falsified theories.

The court questions would be.

1. Did you get the first course?
2. Which wax was it?
3. How do you know what was in the shot?
4. Who testified that the shot had this ingredient?

1. What is the real reason not to go there?
2. Would you lie about being fully waxed?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - sillypumpkins - 03-28-2021

anecdotal, but i took the moderna vaccine recently and haven't experienced any noticeable symptoms except for a sore arm.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - STAR-ONE - 03-28-2021

(03-28-2021, 12:23 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: anecdotal, but i took the moderna vaccine recently and haven't experienced any noticeable symptoms except for a sore arm.

What was your reason for getting vaccinated ?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - sillypumpkins - 03-28-2021

(03-28-2021, 12:34 PM)STAR-ONE Wrote:
(03-28-2021, 12:23 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: anecdotal, but i took the moderna vaccine recently and haven't experienced any noticeable symptoms except for a sore arm.

i am travelling soon and i felt it was my responsibility to at least mitigate some potential spreading on my end.........

though i cant lie, i did feel some kinda way about getting it. i didn't do any research and i don't exactly trust our government or healthcare system so it did feel sort of irresponsible for me to get it without taking care of that research on my end. bottom line, i don't know what's in the vaccine cause i haven't done research, so they could've injected anything into me and i wouldn't have known. of course that's just one of many possibilities but it is one, and if i could have done some research prior for my own peace of mind, that maybe would have been helpful to do for my self. to clear up confusion at least

Radiation shielding and fara day cage setups using metal inlaid sheets, are the direct solution to the radiation poisoning. Plus crystal formations and other energy counters.

Radar, 4g, wifi, 5g, are the notable reasons.

(03-28-2021, 01:29 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Radiation shielding and fara day cage setups using metal inlaid sheets, are the direct solution to the radiation poisoning. Plus crystal formations and other energy counters.

That's not too far from suggesting to wear a tinfoil hat. Wink

(03-28-2021, 01:45 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(03-28-2021, 01:29 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Radiation shielding and fara day cage setups using metal inlaid sheets, are the direct solution to the radiation poisoning. Plus crystal formations and other energy counters.

That's not too far from suggesting to wear a tinfoil hat.  Wink

Given how much high def video is being streamed, you will need a activated mer ka bah, a spaceship, or tech armor.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 03-28-2021

(03-28-2021, 01:15 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote:
(03-28-2021, 12:34 PM)STAR-ONE Wrote:

i am travelling soon and i felt it was my responsibility to at least mitigate some potential spreading on my end.........

though i cant lie, i did feel some kinda way about getting it. i didn't do any research and i don't exactly trust our government or healthcare system so it did feel sort of irresponsible for me to get it without taking care of that research on my end. bottom line, i don't know what's in the vaccine cause i haven't done research, so they could've injected anything into me and i wouldn't have known. of course that's just one of many possibilities but it is one, and if i could have done some research prior for my own peace of mind, that maybe would have been helpful to do for my self. to clear up confusion at least

Well, I guess there is a lot we don't know about what goes into our bodies in the way of ingestion as our foods, many of them, are poisons.
You should have done the research though. This type of Vaxx is an mRNA so....
Not your typical flu vaxx.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - canada_dry - 03-28-2021

This thread kind of reminds me of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4usVIX5B6Rs

Would I drive a car where the manufacturer has blanket immunity from lawsuits due to defects in the vehicle?
No.
Would I eat at McDonald's is I could not sue McDonald's for getting me sick?
No.
Would I drink a beer if I was told the beer manufacturers are not liable for anything that has to do with the beer, even if the can contained poison?
No.
If companies are able to receive blanket immunity for defects in their products, why would they bother dealing with any of the defects? They're not liable.

Imagine that your buying a hot water heater, and it could potentially explode due to manufacturers defects, but also, the government says you can't hold the liable at all, even if it blows up your entire family and house.

These vaccines are LEAKY. Meaning it does not protect you from being infected with Covid or infecting others. It only may reduce your symptoms. So the argument of taking the vaccine to protect others is not sound.

Because the vaccines are leaky, they are able to mutate in a vaccinated person who can then transmit the mutated Covid to others, especially between the first and second shot.
https://www.geertvandenbossche.org/
Between the first and second shot, Denmark healthcare workers had a doubled increased risk of catching Covid.

(03-28-2021, 05:56 PM)canada_dry Wrote: ...
These vaccines are LEAKY. Meaning it does not protect you from being infected with Covid or infecting others. It only may reduce your symptoms. So the argument of taking the vaccine to protect others is not sound.

Because the vaccines are leaky, they are able to mutate in a vaccinated person who can then transmit the mutated Covid to others, especially between the first and second shot.
Between the first and second shot, Denmark healthcare workers had a doubled increased risk of catching Covid.

We have a thread for this one here: https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=18983

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 03-28-2021

(03-28-2021, 05:21 PM)canada_dry Wrote: This thread kind of reminds me of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4usVIX5B6Rs

lol BigSmile

(03-28-2021, 05:58 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(03-28-2021, 05:56 PM)canada_dry Wrote: ...

We have a thread for this one here: https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=18983

thanks

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 03-28-2021

(03-28-2021, 12:03 PM)Patrick Wrote: Because he would have lied about the second.  Why all this drama if he just had to lie and say he was fully vaccinated.

Why did some people so obviously get a fake shot on video for all to see when they were promoting it's use, instead of just getting saline? I believe its because hints are being dropped everywhere, consciously or not, and then there's the karmic/deception issues. That's why there's never any smoking gun for anything, it's all an accumulation of small events, statements, patterns, synchros...like a hint in the video game or a glitch in the matrix....is it a bug, or a feature?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 03-29-2021

Here is a good article that may be of some use:

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/03/no_author/if-you-absolutely-must-vaccinate-against-covid-19-out-of-fear-or-coercion-hold-out-for-this-already-proven-vaccine/

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - David_1 - 03-29-2021

Were the maxines created to protect you from the mirus?
   Or was the mirus created so that you would take the maxines?
   This article, written by a retired medical expert, is well worth reading.
https://tinyurl.com/3nxd46xt

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 03-29-2021

(03-28-2021, 08:03 PM)zedro Wrote:
(03-28-2021, 12:03 PM)Patrick Wrote: Because he would have lied about the second.  Why all this drama if he just had to lie and say he was fully vaccinated.

Why did some people so obviously get a fake shot on video for all to see when they were promoting it's use, instead of just getting saline? I believe its because hints are being dropped everywhere, consciously or not, and then there's the karmic/deception issues. That's why there's never any smoking gun for anything, it's all an accumulation of small events, statements, patterns, synchros...like a hint in the video game or a glitch in the matrix....is it a bug, or a feature?

Yes. Not everyone has turned in their test. So passing answers around is cheating. Rather than stop it, those still testing see the other test answers and confusion results. They cannot see it clearly. Nor do the other testees know if the answers they habded in is right.

What came first, the chicken 9r the egg?

The wax or the disease?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - AnthroHeart - 03-29-2021

Type Astra Ze Neca in Latin

It literally means ‘kill the stars(seeds’)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 03-29-2021

Well that's not creepy at all Confused

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - AnthroHeart - 03-29-2021

Check out my thread on Holo-Stone tech I channeled and manifested. It will allow all good people to tap infinite knowledge, as it taps intelligent infinity.
We will all see the truth of what has happened.
The manifestation field is already set up and working.
Unfortuantely vaccinated people might not be able to use the tech due to a calcified pineal gland potential.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Margan - 03-30-2021

About immunity (lol Smile )  from lawsuits for the pharma companies:
hasn't that always been the case for vaccines?
I remember that doctor who talked about autism increase in vaccinated children and was shut down immediately. Also the smallpox vaccine, which was mandatory something like 50 years ago - an old lady here told me that back in the day, several people turned out with severe disabilities after getting the shot.
As long as we have that materialistic world view, where doctors see the body as some kind of machine and if something wrong, we treat the symptoms instead of the causes and often you kinda wonder, is the treatment worse or the disease  (applies to this new vaccine as well imo)  Confused nothing will change.
It reminds me of that movie scene.

haha "why aren'T you wearing a mask"  Tongue  takes on whole new meaning these days. And I love the star trek doctor ranting about medievalism in earthly medicine  BigSmile

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 03-30-2021

I love that scene from Star trek: The Voyage Home. It's one of my favorite movies. Smile

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Quan - 03-31-2021

(03-30-2021, 01:12 PM)Diana Wrote: I love that scene from Star trek: The Voyage Home. It's one of my favorite movies. Smile

Lol that is a classic, first time seeing that .. some great quotes there  "kidney dialysis my god what is this the dark ages, here you swallow that an call me if any problems" could go on but cant stop laughing Tongue

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - AnthroHeart - 03-31-2021

(03-31-2021, 04:41 AM)Quan Wrote:
(03-30-2021, 01:12 PM)Diana Wrote: I love that scene from Star trek: The Voyage Home. It's one of my favorite movies. Smile

Lol that is a classic, first time seeing that .. some great quotes there  "kidney dialysis my god what is this the dark ages, here you swallow that an call me if any problems" could go on but cant stop laughing Tongue

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 03-31-2021

We really are going to need star trek technology and more, to heal from this collective unveiling of trauma.

Perhaps this is why... this is why the people pushing for "limited disclosure" over 50-100 years, is not going to work out as they intend it. Because things have already jumped to the steins;gate timeline.

The timeline portal closes on 2025 or thereabouts. Humanity has about 10 years at this rate, to resolve the racial/species karma. The galactic records normally show it takes several decades, or even centuries, to achieve Type 2 harmonization with this technological civilization level, contacting other civs, etc etc.

It's gonna be a roller coaster. Don't worry about reading fantasy or sci fi shows or whatever you see on netflix. This is the best show in the universe right now.

You know how Quan and others enjoy watching that Star Trek clip? That's how much of the universe is doing watching humanity right now. It is stressful if you are still INSIDE the movie thinking it is real, however.

(03-31-2021, 10:24 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: We really are going to need star trek technology and more, to heal from this collective unveiling of trauma.

Perhaps this is why... this is why the people pushing for "limited disclosure" over 50-100 years, is not going to work out as they intend it. Because things have already jumped to the steins;gate timeline.

The timeline portal closes on 2025 or thereabouts. Humanity has about 10 years at this rate, to resolve the racial/species karma. The galactic records normally show it takes several decades, or even centuries, to achieve Type 2 harmonization with this technological civilization level, contacting other civs, etc etc.

It's gonna be a roller coaster. Don't worry about reading fantasy or sci fi shows or whatever you see on netflix. This is the best show in the universe right now.

You know how Quan and others enjoy watching that Star Trek clip? That's how much of the universe is doing watching humanity right now. It is stressful if you are still INSIDE the movie thinking it is real, however.

I recommend watching this. It should clear some things up.

(03-31-2021, 10:24 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: We really are going to need star trek technology and more, to heal from this collective unveiling of trauma.

If you have seen my Holo-Stone tech video, I set up a Holo-Stone field for manifestation of holo-constructs.

So like think Star Trek Holodeck, but infinitely intelligent beings. If you need like antigravity or free energy, just manifest it out of the quantum field using infinite intelligence.

Such is possible when pouring infinite energy into Arcturian tech for 5-6 days and then releasing to the world in the ethers.