Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-20-2021

(03-20-2021, 03:24 PM)flofrog Wrote: Indeed zedro the division is quite spectacular to watch.  I wonder if there is not a major portion of watchers just observing it and thinking along the same lines...  there is a feeling of fatigue about the division being expressed on many platforms..

It is algorithmically designed and promoted on such platforms. Such attempts are successful because people CHOOSE to indulge in division.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 03-20-2021

(03-20-2021, 03:24 PM)flofrog Wrote: Indeed zedro the division is quite spectacular to watch.  I wonder if there is not a major portion of watchers just observing it and thinking along the same lines...  there is a feeling of fatigue about the division being expressed on many platforms..

For sure, this experiment/experience is for everyone to learn from. We talk about a 3 way split, but it may be more than that in a granular fashion, where the unpolarized may be sorted into an appropriate follow up environment, and we are in the final (self)evaluation stages. Also since this is all recorded spiritually, higher densities (including our future selves) get to learn from this experiment for future (sub)logoic endeavours.

My analogy for the current state is it's like being in a big centrifuge (subterfuge? Lol) and it's spinning faster and faster. What we are seeing is more and more people getting spun out of the ride and finally seeing it for what it is, and those still stuck inside are clinging on for dear life, having to double down on the illusions that are keeping them there. The faster you spin and the longer you are stuck there, the more traumatising/revelatory it will be if you finally get launched out, and the remaining ones will migrate to the center where they will be held indefinitely.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 03-20-2021

It could have been way worse. This path is relaticely painless although some pain will arrive to heal from the trauma catalyst.

Other countries are beginning to push back. The people are ripe for both conspiracies and Law of One info.

This has never been done in galactic records. Opening the greqt portal and the positive singularity, in less than 10 years.

Usually it takes centuries to create a star trek civ. A type 2 civ.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 03-20-2021

Yes I was also just agreeing with Zedro.
This is the worst part of this mess; is watching the world divide into two groups.
I will not be taking the vaccination due to my research but, if anyone else wants to and feels the need to, then what is the issue? I have siblings that are being vaccinated, I say nothing to them or alienate them in the least. I shared what I had in info is all. They also shared with me their info.

As the old saying goes, "if you're not with us, you are against us!" This is a default position of a lot of people. There is little we can do to assist except for us to stay on course with our spiritual practices whatever those may be.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 03-20-2021

(03-20-2021, 03:49 PM)zedro Wrote: ...We talk about a 3 way split, but it may be more than that in a granular fashion, where the unpolarized may be sorted into an appropriate follow up environment, and we are in the final (self)evaluation stages...

This all sounds like 2011-2012 again. Basically the same message from my perspective.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ada - 03-20-2021

I've been vaccinated approximately 3 weeks ago, it seems that I am able to receive tweeter pop up feeds to inside my head and have a low to medium 5g connection which seems to improve when I raise my arm. Jk :p I am fine btw. But after the second jab I had a fever and chills all night. My friends had it better than me though.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - unity100 - 03-20-2021

(03-19-2021, 05:34 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(03-19-2021, 04:28 PM)unity100 Wrote:
(03-11-2021, 08:15 AM)Patrick Wrote: I am not saying that a nuclear explosion is not allowed. I am saying that destroying the template of en entity is not allowed. Your physical body is destroyed but the helpers protects the entity.

Losing a MBS complex because of a nuclear weapon never happened. There is no need to fear this.

Sorry to disrupt that comfortable perception, but the spirits of those who died in last two nuclear explosions on this planet were saved only with specific intervention from certain confederation sources, and by permission of the council. It is not an automatic process, leaving aside that its not a spiritual law, and no kind of information was given on whether it was done for earlier nuclear wars on this planet or Maldek.

So its probably a one time situation which was done with the initiative of certain confederation entities and permission of the council. Which means that entities are pretty much free to destroy each other's existence in this universe using nuclear weapons.

Meaning that people of this planet, especially spiritual seekers, should not be childish as to expect that no matter whatever happens, someone will just come and remove the uncomfortable consequences, like preventing a nuclear war or saving those who die in a nuclear war next time.

The logos provides tools for the experience, and the rest is up to the entities, as explained in the material.

Sure, it might just be a comfortable notion.  I see it as automatic, because these helpers are outside of time.  Doesn't matter if they have to get approval first.  They can't arrive late to save anyone.

But like I mentioned in my following post, it can also be seen as a kindness.  You remove all limits, bypass all learnings, take the ultimate shortcut and simply become once again fully aware of being the One Infinite Creator.

Confederation is not outside time. And it wasnt council of nine who extracted the entities who died in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. It was confederation.

Note how no such situation was expressed regarding the earlier nuclear explosions during the wars about Atlantis, which destroyed North Africa. Neither about nuclear weapons in Maldek. Neither Maldek the planet, nor its entities were protected from the results of their actions - they were let to destroy their planet with their war. Then let stay in a knot of fear for 750,000~ years. Or was it 700,000. Only then reached by a confederation source and the knot was untangled.

Maldek entities moved on to learning their 3d lessons and leaving 3d in this solar system.

But Mars entities?

They destroyed their planet, they were immediately bailed out by Yahweh, brought to another 3d planet, in which they again almost destroyed their planet during Atlantis time, and now again they are at the brink of it.

There are religions on this planet which declare the planet as something 'created for humans to use and exploit', and there is the myth of salvation/ascension in one of those religions.

One could say that because of Yahweh, the Martian entities are still repeating the lessons which they should have learned. This time risking billions of other entities incarnated from other solar systems in the process. (Deneb and others).

(03-19-2021, 06:31 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: When unity says conscious channeling is not reliable, does this come from personal experience? Do you realize intuition is the modern day one person channeling?

How is interpreting other people s channeled messages, superior than one s own channeled intuition?

This material, and various other spiritual material. Additionally the changing coloration of channeling with conscious channeling can be observed in many conscious channeled material over long duration.

Quote:Where is this idea coming from that trance channeling is not biased? Is it some new religion s word of god now?

Does everyone channeling need to do it as per the religion of Ra or is there a different doctrine now?

You can study other trance channeled material. However these generally date back to late 19th century and early 20th century. Trance channeling is not easy.

However even in early trance channeled materials, the channeled material visibly keeps its original tone, color, philosophy and the information given.

(03-20-2021, 12:10 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: Well, now that you have said something about growing up as spiritual seekers and still behaving as children is over; I feel that the entire world has listened to your very realistic words and is now blossoming with Life! The only thing left to do is to scream it from the roof tops and you are all set.

Nope. I'll leave it to your unproductive sarcasm to do it.

Quote:There are no time limits to seeking and now is the time to practice that compassionate 4th density light in which you are speaking of.

There apparently are time limits to seeking, so that Confederation mobilized to make this harvest happen and to increase the number of harvestable entities.

Noticeable parts of the material talk about the complacency and spiritual laziness of this planet's population, about how they ask information but just ignore what they receive, listening to teachings in temples and learning places by heart but forgetting them the moment they walk out of the door. To the extent that confederation set up automatic machines to channel the same information which was being asked over and over, but not put into life.

Harvest doesnt wait for no one's whim. Ra says that it is based on the clock-face that spiraling galaxy presents, and it happens at the striking of the hour. It is a moment's notice, blink of an eye, which doesnt extend itself for the whims of comfortably numb entities who dont put anything they learn into action.

Quote:People are on their own spiraling line of light according to their own intelligence, knowledge, their own biases, their own dysfunctions and distortions

Indeed. But the rest of the creation doesnt wait for them, and those who go slow just end up having to incarnate to other locations which match their lessons.

Quote:There is nothing another can do to make another seeker progress faster and iterating it doesn't make it happen faster either.

Actually, there is. The seeker himself/herself. And s/he does that by not putting the faith in an infinitely accommodating universe which waits at his whim regardless of whatever he does. And by taking action and moving forward instead.

Of course, the totality of a wanderer or the totality of the smc it belongs to can just decide to place that entity into some place to speed up its learning because the entity just is not learning fast enough, and the entity ends up in some 3d planet to speed up its learning, but hey - that's easily missed by readers of this material despite it being repeated many times over.

Quote:Even you, I doubt really knows what a true 3rd, 4th or 5th density STS looks like in it's personality traits and habits or the framework of it's mind, because you are a positive seeker and only have the vastness of knowledge that your imagination contains regarding this topic.

Knowledge and insight is open to the seekers who actually seek, instead of being complacent.

(03-20-2021, 01:55 PM)zedro Wrote: What I find amusing is how we are given little Easter eggs or hints everywhere, when really people in power can simply fake it like he could (some fake shots were done right on video in front of us for all to see). The CEO was also on the record saying that their product would not keep you from getting or spreading, yet that is also banned speech on major platforms.

Again - dont believe in everything you read or hear on internet without doing research. What you believe as of now is false information:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/pfizer-ceo-postponed-israel-visit-because-he-isnt-fully-vaccinated-report/

CEO of Pfizer canceled going to Israel because he didnt get his second dose. Which has to be done some time after the first to be fully immunized. So basically he didnt want to go to Israel and risk getting infected before he got his second shot.

And none of that is banned speech anywhere. Here in European TVs they are explicitly explaining what the vaccines do and how much risk, they have, along with the immunity level they provide. Which match actual specifications published about the vaccine.

If you go about buying lies from actual liars who make money by deceiving you, of course, there is no end to surreal happenings. Like Pfizer ceo not being vaccinated in that falsified reality.

The people's inclination to buy falsities is what enables people like these to make money over them:

https://www.npr.org/sections/alltechconsidered/2016/11/23/503146770/npr-finds-the-head-of-a-covert-fake-news-operation-in-the-suburbs?t=1607476096429

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 03-21-2021

NPR is funded by mandatory taxes that is used to leech the energy and control the mind. Or was that an unintentional example?

If channeled sources are suspect if they are not Confederation and only trance, then what about conscious human minds interpreting what "ra says"?

When people repeat "What Ra says" and "what NPR says", is that "doing research"?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - unity100 - 03-21-2021

(03-21-2021, 12:27 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: NPR is funded by mandatory taxes that is used to leech the energy and control the mind.

Why does something being funded by taxes 'controls the mind'. And why does something that is privately run does not.

Quote:Or was that an unintentional example?

No i just accidentally bumped into the keyboard and that was posed.

Lets dont talk nonsense. The person who is interviewed in that article does not become nonexistent because of NPR's tax funded status. There are many people like that. And that's without talking about the corporate-funded outlets like the ones which Koch Brothers propped up back in 2010 after saying 'We are going to do propaganda against climate change'. Without mentioning the private 'opinion shaping companies'.

Its a big sector which makes gobs of cash.

Quote:If channeled sources are suspect if they are not Confederation and only trance, then what about conscious human minds interpreting what "ra says"?
[/quote]

This is hard to interpret. What does conscious mind's interpretation of anything have to do with reliability of trance material and unreliability of conscious channeling.

Quote:When people repeat "What Ra says" and "what NPR says", is that "doing research"?

Yeah. It is. Because without common basis and factual references, nobody would be able to discuss anything or have an exchange of ideas.

The moment someone denies reality when something is uncomfortable, and pushes personal subjectivity as a means to protect his/her own belief, the productive discourse is lost.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 03-21-2021

"Why does something being funded by taxes 'controls the mind'."

This goes back to Q'uo and Confederation sources talking about money and the root cause of disease. The energy becomes blocked and imbalanced.

The logic train is not that those that are funded by taxes, controls the mind, but that NPR controls thinking, and they just happen to be funded by mandatory taxation. There are many ways to control people's thoughts and perspectives, without using mandatory taxation for example.

Jafar mentioned how Chinese central banks issue loans and then just not bother to ask for it back if the person they are loaning money to, is useful to the cause.

NPR is of course, not a Confederation source and neither is it a trance channeling, although it does retain its tone/philosophy over a large period of time.

"What does conscious mind's interpretation of anything have to do with reliability of trance material and unreliability of conscious channeling."

Much like a telephone game, the logic would be that trance channeling is more pure because the people delivering the message are not conscious of the meaning of the msg so they pass it on without filtering it much.

The conscious mind then has to reinterpret the message via human language, which adds another "chain" to the telephone game. The msg is now being repeated across another layer or person. That person is not in trance nor are they non trance channeling. If the information degrades between trance vs non trance channeling, then what about when passed through a person's conscious mind that filters it?

"Because without common basis and factual references, nobody would be able to discuss anything or have an exchange of ideas."

I would think the accuracy of the information, trance or not, and the usefulness of the information to people's actual well being, would be paramount. Whether the information has a factual basis or not, cannot be easily determined at the time it is channeled. The Confederation often required time and other discoveries, before the material could be verified.

If they are Confederation trance channels, then what common basis or factual reference would be necessary? Isn't the whole point of trance, that there is NO conscious understanding of these subjects so no way to filter it through common factual basis/references?

This creates a body of work that has no common basis and factual references, such as Law of One books.

The Common basis and factual references, isn't that just how the conscious mind filters and changes channeled information? How can human information be used to reference channeled information, if channeled information is rendered problematic by non trance states?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - unity100 - 03-21-2021

(03-21-2021, 08:23 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: "Why does something being funded by taxes 'controls the mind'."

This goes back to Q'uo and Confederation sources talking about money and the root cause of disease. The energy becomes blocked and imbalanced.

What does taxes have to do with root cause of diseases. The reason for decline of lifespan and increase in diseases in 2nd cycle was told to be people starting to see each other as things to use and exploit. That happens in private economy where people profit off of each other. Worse in corporations where people are replaceable cogs which must be worked to death with little pay and then discarded to maximize profits.

Quote:The logic train is not that those that are funded by taxes, controls the mind, but that NPR controls thinking, and they just happen to be funded by mandatory taxation. There are many ways to control people's thoughts and perspectives, without using mandatory taxation for example.

With that logic, everything controls the mind. Every single publication.

Quote:Jafar mentioned how Chinese central banks issue loans and then just not bother to ask for it back if the person they are loaning money to, is useful to the cause.

There is no such thing in China. Bureaucratic process is meticulous. Everything must be shown in records and they must be in order before every reporting cycle.

Quote:Much like a telephone game, the logic would be that trance channeling is more pure because the people delivering the message are not conscious of the meaning of the msg so they pass it on without filtering it much.

The conscious mind then has to reinterpret the message via human language, which adds another "chain" to the telephone game. The msg is now being repeated across another layer or person. That person is not in trance nor are they non trance channeling.

Thats pretty much it.

Quote:If the information degrades between trance vs non trance channeling, then what about when passed through a person's conscious mind that filters it?

The mind complex. Conscious and subconscious. They are the window of the entity to the planet they live in, including the social complex they live inside. The window is almost entirely shaped by the existing social complex and its paradigms. It understands, interprets things through that shape. It thinks through that shape. It cannot even understand things which are outside the capabilities of the shape it was given to it by the social complex and the planetary conditions. So when a telephatic concept is transmitted in conscious channeling, it tries to fit what's incoming into a shape that is understandable to it so it can put it into actual words. And when that happens, it naturally is filtered through the existing knowledge and biases, ie, the shape of the conscious channeler's mind.

In trance channeling, you remove the mind of the channeler from the process. The mind of the visiting entity, which is shaped entirely in its own reality, and which is able to transmit the concepts as they are, enters the body of the channeler. It is very uncomfortable for the entity because its mind is now inside a body and an entire social/planetary reality to which it is not shaped for. Hence the difficulties and many tribulations during Ra contact. But the end result is an incomparably clearer channeling. There is an advantage of the visiting entity being able to use the subconscious of the channeler in order to translate concepts into the visited reality's terms. As can be seen in Ra material a lot. But in this case of usage of subconscious, the choices of concepts from the subconscious are conscious and intentional, instead of being automatic and unconscious like in conscious channeling.

Quote:If they are Confederation trance channels, then what common basis or factual reference would be necessary? Isn't the whole point of trance, that there is NO conscious understanding of these subjects so no way to filter it through common factual basis/references?

I was referring to not channelings or confederation with that comment, but to the people who just accept/reject whatever reference they were given based on their own personal biases. When they dislike something, they just reject it. When they like something, they just accept it, even if it is a lie or it is built on shaky grounds.

Such behavior makes everything subjective and it totally eliminates any productive discussion.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - KaliSouth - 03-23-2021

If you travel to other countries, sometimes you find that they may have regulations about people needing to take a certain vaccine and they want to see proof of it at the port of entry, e.g. Yellow Fever. The Covid-19 vaccine will be no different.

It's no big deal for me. I've taken vaccines all my life (except for the flu because I don't often catch it). I don't think humans have the medical technology to permanently override your incarnative blueprint in the New Age.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 03-23-2021

"I don't think humans have the medical technology to permanently override your incarnative blueprint in the New Age."

Look at Atlantis technology, hybrid technologies and breeding. What exactly happened to Atlantis and why?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - KaliSouth - 03-24-2021

Did it alter the incarnative blueprint? I haven't seen anything to suggest that.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 03-24-2021

(03-24-2021, 02:14 PM)KaliSouth Wrote: Did it alter the incarnative blueprint? I haven't seen anything to suggest that.

A blueprint can have many forks, it may be more precise to say 'desired target outcome' within the blueprint. This is why predictions are really just probabilities, although there may be common nodes (convergence) or alternative nodes (divergence). You could have many nodal divergences but eventually converge to a master node, so the transient experience would be different but littéral outcome the same. Like:

Path A: efficient use of catalyst
Path B: oops didn't get it, long way around it is then.

Sorry I know this is just generalized babble, I'm in the mood tho BigSmile

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - KaliSouth - 03-24-2021

That's a good explanantion.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 03-24-2021

(03-20-2021, 11:30 PM)ada Wrote: I've been vaccinated approximately 3 weeks ago, it seems that I am able to receive tweeter pop up feeds to inside my head and have a low to medium 5g connection which seems to improve when I raise my arm. Jk :p I am fine btw. But after the second jab I had a fever and chills all night. My friends had it better than me though.

That's what my friend her husband complained of. High temp and chills for about 24 hours.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 03-24-2021

(03-24-2021, 02:14 PM)KaliSouth Wrote: Did it alter the incarnative blueprint? I haven't seen anything to suggest that.

The decision is whether people believe the gov has their best interest in mind or whether they are not telling the full truth.

The result is not known because these are experimental gene therapies.

As for what currency has to do with the disease, this was quoted in the confederation source. Iamraw one.

As for why, don did not pursue that topic too much. A good topic for the podcast.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - KaliSouth - 03-26-2021

I doubt there's any government that has the best interests of it people at heart. In a few decades when only 4D/5D positive souls have incarnated on the planet and are able to govern effectively we can then say that governments may have the best interests of the people at heart.

In the meantime, if any global conspiracy or government was going to wipe me out it would have been with one of the other vaccines or prescription medication (each generation of medication uses a different technology to the previous one) I've taken over the years, all of which have ingredients and use technologies that are unknown to me.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 03-26-2021

I just look at history of government, for instance our Canadian institutions have been complicit in many crimes against humanity even in the past 60 years (some ongoing), and still fight tooth and nail to deny responsibility. Most people aren't aware of these things, they are too busy wrapping themselves in the flag and indulging in how much better they are as a country/society as compared to Americans/other. Propaganda of ones national identity is a powerful tool that helps keep things veiled. Questioning these things in the wrong company can be met with highly charged, if not violent results. You can barely talk about not liking hockey or Tim Hortons, let alone institutional crimes lol.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 03-26-2021

(03-26-2021, 02:38 PM)zedro Wrote: ...You can barely talk about not liking ... Tim Hortons ...

You don't like Tim Hortons ! What's wrong with you ?!

BigSmile

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 03-26-2021

(03-26-2021, 02:51 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(03-26-2021, 02:38 PM)zedro Wrote: ...You can barely talk about not liking ... Tim Hortons ...

You don't like Tim Hortons !  What's wrong with you ?!

BigSmile

Don't get me started Patrick! Lol

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - KaliSouth - 03-27-2021

(03-26-2021, 02:38 PM)zedro Wrote: I just look at history of government, for instance our Canadian institutions have been complicit in many crimes against humanity even in the past 60 years (some ongoing), and still fight tooth and nail to deny responsibility. Most people aren't aware of these things, they are too busy wrapping themselves in the flag and indulging in how much better they are as a country/society as compared to Americans/other. Propaganda of ones national identity is a powerful tool that helps keep things veiled. Questioning these things in the wrong company can be met with highly charged, if not violent results. You can barely talk about not liking hockey or Tim Hortons, let alone institutional crimes lol.

Every country has those kinds of issues. The awareness of the populace is the only thing that varies.

There's probably no group in Earth's current phase where the powerful people at the top of a government, industry or corporations have the best interests of the people at heart. If someone doesn't want a covid-19 vaccine, don't take it. It's your choice. But don't be under the illusion that the modern food industry is better than government or big pharma. Chemicals in the food, high carb contents, trans fat, dubious water supplies, air pollution- these are just some of the things that surround us that we have no control over.

And that's before we get to the next level of control, which is overt (often violent) discrimination against certain communities- it's not just Canada, it's all societies in this 3D existence.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 03-27-2021

Oh I know, just an example (I have a hobby in shredding the great Canadian myths, for better or for worse). It's all columns of institutional control mechanisms, or constructs. Endless energy spent to convince us that artificial foods and medicines are superior, and you need to emulate the ideal lifestyle, and listen to your priest/doctor/politician/celebrity/master. It's frustrating seeing the war on humanity, all while being blamed as acting against it's best interests by not participating in the scam. I definitely have a hard time letting this be and focusing on the world that I harmonize with, and not the one that wants to harm me.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 03-28-2021

Interesting: https://twitter.com/samstickkzjo/status/1249296028592898048/photo/1

Even more interesting:

https://twitter.com/samstickkzjo/status/1249296055142879234/photo/1

It's all calculated.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 03-28-2021

(03-28-2021, 12:42 AM)confusedseeker Wrote: Interesting:  https://twitter.com/samstickkzjo/status/1249296028592898048/photo/1

Even more interesting:

It's all calculated.

Funny, I heard that from a channeled (inner) source last fall.

I happen to like the tweet response: "Vaccines are the leading cause of coincidences.” BigSmile

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - STAR-ONE - 03-28-2021

Translate if you can !

https://www.wochenblick.at/kein-ende-der-pandemie-die-impfung-entfesselt-das-virus/

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - canada_dry - 03-28-2021

Here’s some well-researched info about the vaccines that shows the risks.
https://www.amazon.com/Unreported-Truths-About-Covid-19-Lockdowns-ebook/dp/B08ZVV4KNB

Description
Former New York Times reporter Alex Berenson turns to the most controversial aspect of the coronavirus epidemic - vaccinations - in the fourth installment of the best-selling Unreported Truths series.

When Pfizer and Moderna announced in November that their mRNA vaccines had cut coronavirus infections by 95 percent with few side effects, the world rejoiced. But in the months since, the truth has proven to be far more complex. Countries like Israel and Britain have seen sharp short-term spikes in coronavirus cases and deaths following the beginning of mass vaccination campaigns, and many people have reported severe side effects after being vaccinated.

Yet media outlets and public health authorities have largely ignored any potential risks as they encourage everyone, even young people at almost no risk from Covid, to be vaccinated. Berenson offers a more nuanced perspective, explaining both the risks and benefits of the new Covid vaccines - with a focus on the risks, since those have not been covered.

Like earlier Unreported Truths booklets, Part 4 draws on verifiable and checkable sources, including government documents, scientific papers, and news articles. It will give you a new perspective on the pros and cons of these new vaccines - and the truthful and accurate information you will not find anywhere else.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 03-28-2021

I am following very closely Israel. So far things are going quite well for them. But it's definitely the place to watch.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 03-28-2021

(03-28-2021, 12:42 AM)confusedseeker Wrote: Interesting:  https://twitter.com/samstickkzjo/status/1249296028592898048/photo/1

Even more interesting:

It's all calculated.

They used to be more clever about it. Voter ID for example isn't in much of the USA. Same for immigration ID issues.

When they put this out, the black magic and logistics, holly and media, should have coordinated to support it, but more and more there is a malfunction in their chain of command. Because their chain of command has been cut and beheaded. How is the normal citizen/serf supposed to react to this, when the contradictions are so obvious? Without superbowl, without public indoctrination schools, without netflix entertainment?

It takes an extraordinary intelligence to orchestrate a world wide control net. And these humans ain't it. Assuming any are still alive or human of course.

Do any of these policies and news look heart centered to people here? Or does it look like a clever con artist job? Who do we know that differentiates between heart compassion and mind/cleverness?

Hint: the answer is not written in a book written by humans or so called channeled information. That would be a spoiler and they would be restricted from doing so.