Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Agua - 03-15-2021

removed

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Aion - 03-15-2021

(03-15-2021, 04:53 PM)Agua Wrote: Ayahuasca is a plant based psychedelic substance an entheogenes.
Its one of the strongest psychedelics known to humanity, more powerful than for example mushrooms or synthesized substances like lsd, mdma or synthesized DMT.

Among various other also psychedelic ingredients it contains DMT (the „God Molecule“), the only su stance that is stronger would be Bufo.
The experiences, differ quite a bit though.

These substances are called entheogenes, because they can give you direct access to divine dimensions, making those planes directly experiencable for you.
Those who have used those substances will know what I mean.

While the experience I described (with that ceremony participant) is anecdotal and I don’t conclude a general rule from it, observing such powerful substances fail to connect someone was a concerning observation for me.

Dismissing this with a comment like „ah, so it’s just the healing technique“ indicates a lack of seriousness in that debate to me and more a tendency to bend any information so it fits a certain premise.
I try to keep in mind though, that you said you have no experience with those substances!

Btw, Cannabis is not a very strong psychedelic, but still a powerful one.
If it doesn’t have any effect, it doesn’t indicate a state of „natural high“ but rather a blockage, actually a blockage such as I described in this thread.

If you have strong enough control, mostly intellectual control, you can block the effects of any psychedelic, even Ayahuasca.
The Plant Spirits I wrote about normally are very well versed and effective in softening, loosening and removing those blockages.
(These blockages often are just temporary usually as a consequence of fear, a form of resisting the experience).
In that case, the Plant Spirits had no success whatsoever in removing that blockage.

Do you think it could be that an individual who received the vaccine also could have concerns it would interfere, consciously or subconsciously, hence why they wouldn't tell you initially and that could be persistent enough to be resistant?

(Although I'm hesitant to comment at all as I am not sure of the propriety of publicly discussing aspects of a performed healing ceremony, even without any identities mentioned. I am trying to speculate more generally.)

removed

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 03-15-2021

(03-15-2021, 03:16 PM)Agua Wrote: I can,add some first practical experience to the discussion:

This past weekend, I had a healing ceremony with an aforementioned plant medicine.
One of the participants had been vaccinated two weeks ago, she „forget“ to mention this though.

(Which is important, because I wouldn’t have accepted her to ceremony due to potential lethal interactions. The plant medicine can i tear t in unknown ways with chemical medication, which is why I prefer to stay on the safe side.
Second I didn’t know so I haven’t been biased)

During the ceremony, I encountered a blockage in her which made it extremely difficult for her to connect with the plant spirits.
Such a,blockage is not uncommon and often rooted in resistance and fear. Usually it takes a while for the plants to work through that but normally after a while the blockage can be resolved and the healing process begins.
However, I had extreme difficulty connecting her with the plants and didn’t really succeed in untiring the blockage, so I decided to move to the next person and just wait a bit.
Later that evening I returned and tried again, again the plants could not resolve the blockage and get her connected really.

Now, this sometimes happens with people working with the medicine the first few times. But I have worked with that person before and she has t been so heavily blocked.

The next day, she told me about the vaccine. She reported a lot of pain mainly in the arm she got injected, but also in a milder form on the whole side of the body.
But the reaction didn’t get worse than that, so she decided to also participate in the second evening.

Again, during the whole evening I did t have  any success getting through that blockage.

So, what I experienced pretty much was aligned with what the plant spirits showed me a while ago (I wrote a comment about that in this thread).
Of course this was only one person and it was only two healing ceremonies, so it’s just anecdotal up to now.
The experience seems to confirm the information I got though.

The good thing is the have t been any dangerous adverse reactions, I am really glad about that.

Just thought I’d let you know!

I help with a reiki type healing as well.

I can empathize with your emotions. I worked on a person and they just happened to mention they got the shot, because it was the arm i was touching. A lot of inflammation in the body. My techniques still worked plus reiki but i felt a sadness knowing there would be a limit. It was only a temporary relief.

removed

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Aion - 03-15-2021

Do you think this possibility of effect is "absolute" or is there some dependency on the willingness of the individual to accept such programming? That is to say could someone who is strong willed counter the negative affects of the vaccine in the same way someone might counter the effects of a psychedelic? (I do have some experience working with psychedelic plant allies, although not ayahuasca in particular, I am cautious of calling any spirit 'the most powerful' regardless as they are all different and worthy of equal respect but I've heard from many ayahuasca's a doozy lol, they all are helpful for different kinds of work in my experience.)

That is to say, perhaps the degree of awareness and connectivity one has with one's will and body might afford some form of counter? I'm just speculating here.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Black Dragon - 03-15-2021

Compounds put into the physical body can do a lot of things, and that's why I'm wary of big pharma, but...I don't see how they can keep anybody in victim/aggressor mode if the cognitive, intuitive, and spiritual functions wish to operate on a higher paradigm. I'm talking just on a normal basis, not even considering adepts who have mastered "mid over body" techniques and the ability to alter and enhance their own DNA. These are the things preventing or allowing one from transcending victim/aggressor mode: emotional, cognitive, and spiritual factors, not some foreign agent put into your 3d physical body...all in an effort to keep us from what...harvesting? Choosing a 4d positive timeline? Well, in case anyone missed the memo...

Believing a simple injection(though it could indeed have health ramifications) can spiritually control somebody is actually putting oneself in victim mode, straight up.

removed

So those that weigh the risks, go with their integrity, and do not get the vaccine go forward into the happy timeline. They are the elite. Yay. Those who weigh the risks and go with their integrity and do take the vaccine(which is quite a few forum members here), well they are acting out of fear just because somebody says they must be by rationalizing it somehow. Well them, they are the sheep. They chose wrong and have to pay. the unenlightened. the non elite. they go to the bad timeline. They took the "mark of the beast" so they are judged and can't ascend.

Anyone smelling the bullshit here? Anyone at all? I'm sorry I have to put it that way, but sophistry used to defend elitism and fear based thinking doesn't mask its energy signature.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 03-15-2021

Agua, I'm sorry.  I did not mean to sound dismissive of your experience or how serious you consider this matter to be.  I was just happy for the new angle it was bringing to my own understanding.

I think you may be right about my relationship with those substances.  Even when I was a pre-teen, I remember thinking that this stuff, even pot, was just cheating.  And did not want anything to do with it.  I feel like I worked really hard to come here and put myself thoroughly under the spell of the illusion in order to do work.

So taking that stuff would have been counter productive for me.  Although, nowadays I might not need the illusion to be so intense anymore.  Indeed, I would never have found the Law of One otherwise.

I wish you the best on your work and am pretty sure you'll still have many people who can participate fully in your sessions in the future.

removed

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 03-15-2021

(03-15-2021, 07:26 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: ...Anyone at all?...

I might have touched on the subject already.  In fact, I believe this subject has already been beaten to death in this thread.

I started this new one, with a focus on shedding light on the premise itself.

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=18986

removed

(03-15-2021, 07:31 PM)Agua Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 07:08 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: Compounds put into the physical body can do a lot of things, and that's why I'm wary of big pharma, but...I don't see how they can keep anybody in victim/aggressor mode if the cognitive, intuitive, and spiritual functions wish to operate on a higher paradigm. I'm talking just on a normal basis, not even considering adepts who have mastered "mid over body" techniques and the ability to alter and enhance their own DNA. These are the things preventing or allowing one from transcending victim/aggressor mode: emotional, cognitive, and spiritual factors, not some foreign agent put into your 3d physical body...all in an effort to keep us from what...harvesting? Choosing a 4d positive timeline? Well, in case anyone missed the memo...

Believing a simple injection(though it could indeed have health ramifications) can spiritually control somebody is actually putting oneself in victim mode, straight up.

Well, if you think that a victim/aggressor dark/light paradigm is limited to the mental-cognitive-intuitive , who am I to talk you out of it?

If you even talk of mind-over-body mastery and DNA changes, what do you think how this works?
Would you think by separating from the body or experiencing the body seperate from mind/spirit or would you think it might have to do with dissolving those limiting things in your body,too?

And have you ever wondered, why so many people that „know“ so much about spirituality still feel so bad and don’t have enjoyable lives?

You could consider that the body is not like a bike you ride, this is a very autistic view.
From that perspective you cannot heal on a physical level and this determines much more on a,mental and emotional level than you might believe!
In our bodies, in the very cells, in the brain (organically) and in the nerves, there is so much trauma energy stored.
If you just evolve on a mental level and leave these energies 7ntouched, you still get lost in those traumatic states again and again.

I never implied that the body was separate or lower, or that everything is a mind issue, and I am beginning to be aware and understand about the ways the body is involved with trauma. I may not know everything in these areas I'm still exploring, but the body just sinply being this thing disconnected from the mind and spirit was never my argument. That was an argument you made for me, in other words setting up a straw man to burn or putting "words in my mouth", figuratively speaking. I also know that you were purview to posts in which I was sincincere that I am diagnosed as high-functioning autistic, so you using the term to describe ignorance can also be seen as a petty ad-hominem attack. Your passive aggressive jabs aren't fooling anyone, and they aren't classy. This forum is on its way to evolving past that. We've seen the gross and obvious stuff but your style is very subtle and sophisticated.

What I'm saying is that by putting a substance into the body, ONE factor of the mind-body-spirit complex, nobody is able to do anything irreversible to completely control the spirit complex. That's defeatist thinking. Also, there are many posts in this thread pointing fingers an anyone who decides to take the vaccine as automatically having fear based motivations for doing so, and many posts implying a timeline split where the non vaccinated faithful will go to the good timeline and the vaccinated sheep to the bad no matter the intent behind their decision in either direction. These are obviously false.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - AnthroHeart - 03-15-2021

(03-15-2021, 07:45 PM)Black Dragon Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 07:08 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: Compounds put into the physical body can do a lot of things, and that's why I'm wary of big pharma, but...I don't see how they can keep anybody in victim/aggressor mode if the cognitive, intuitive, and spiritual functions wish to operate on a higher paradigm. I'm talking just on a normal basis, not even considering adepts who have mastered "mid over body" techniques and the ability to alter and enhance their own DNA. These are the things preventing or allowing one from transcending victim/aggressor mode: emotional, cognitive, and spiritual factors, not some foreign agent put into your 3d physical body...all in an effort to keep us from what...harvesting? Choosing a 4d positive timeline? Well, in case anyone missed the memo...

Well, if you think that a victim/aggressor dark/light paradigm is limited to the mental-cognitive-intuitive , who am I to talk you out of it?

If you even talk of mind-over-body mastery and DNA changes, what do you think how this works?
Would you think by separating from the body or experiencing the body seperate from mind/spirit or would you think it might have to do with dissolving those limiting things in your body,too?

And have you ever wondered, why so many people that „know“ so much about spirituality still feel so bad and don’t have enjoyable lives?

You could consider that the body is not like a bike you ride, this is a very autistic view.
From that perspective you cannot heal on a physical level and this determines much more on a,mental and emotional level than you might believe!
In our bodies, in the very cells, in the brain (organically) and in the nerves, there is so much trauma energy stored.
If you just evolve on a mental level and leave these energies 7ntouched, you still get lost in those traumatic states again and again.

I never implied that the body was separate or lower, or that everything is a mind issue, and I am beginning to be aware and understand about the ways the body is involved with trauma. I may not know everything in these areas I'm still exploring, but the body just sinply being this thing disconnected from the mind and spirit was never my argument. That was an argument you made for me, in other words setting up a straw man to burn or putting "words in my mouth", figuratively speaking. I also know that you were purview to posts in which I was sincincere that I am diagnosed as high-functioning autistic, so you using the term to describe ignorance can also be seen as a petty ad-hominem attack. Your passive aggressive jabs aren't fooling anyone, and they aren't classy. This forum is on its way to evolving past that. We've seen the gross and obvious stuff but your style is very subtle and sophisticated.

What I'm saying is that by putting a substance into the body, ONE factor of the mind-body-spirit complex, nobody is able to do anything irreversible to completely control the spirit complex. That's defeatist thinking. Also, there are many posts in this thread pointing fingers an anyone who decides to take the vaccine as automatically having fear based motivations for doing so, and many posts implying a timeline split where the non vaccinated faithful will go to the good timeline and the vaccinated sheep to the bad no matter the intent behind their decision in either direction. These are obviously false.

Yes, but you can calcify the pineal gland, like with heavy metals, which are in vaccines (nanoparticles) and lose touch with spirit.

(03-15-2021, 07:49 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote:

Yes, but you can calcify the pineal gland, like with heavy metals, which are in vaccines (nanoparticles) and lose touch with spirit.
This is true, but there are also protocols to cleanse those from the body and stay away from them. Fluoride from tap water and other sources is one, but its a gradual process over time that can to some extent at least be mitigated and reversed. The question is to what extent does the vaccine do it with just one(or two) doses? How much of the compounds that directly calcify the gland are in the vaccine? Who can prove this and how? These are good questions. I'm just pointing out the black and white, all or nothing thinking that a lot of posts on this thread convey is all. Your point about calcification is noted.

removed

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 03-15-2021

(03-15-2021, 08:18 PM)Agua Wrote: @Black Dragon

Autism is simply a diagnose. That just means, it fills certain clinical categories. That’s for the diagnose.
I have to look it up in my folder that I have for each forum member, to see which notes I took regarding you.

What I meant is autistic tendencies is something every human being has.
Its ultimately a disconnectedness from the physical and a withdrawal to abstract mental planes.
(When you progress in your healing of that, you will see the same in every human being.)
That’s for the ad hominem...

Whatever you believe, I am not talking about my beliefs, I am sharing experiences from my work.
I clearly indicated in my replies to Aion what’s speculative and what is experience.

You can question that, sure, it’s not your experience.
You can argue about my speculations, although that’s a bit pointless, since they are even irrelevant to me.
They are just speculations.

Regarding the choices people make:
I think that is probably important to consider, the choices people make reflect on what they live.
What people SAY to have chosen can be, and often is, something completely different.
The true choice always reflects in what you live.

You take notes???? Oh gawd lordie me

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 03-15-2021

Autism is simply a diagnose. That just means, it fills certain clinical categories. That’s for the diagnose.
I have to look it up in my folder that I have for each forum member, to see which notes I took regarding you.

Its ultimately a disconnectedness from the physical and a withdrawal to abstract mental planes.
(When you progress in your healing of that, you will see the same in every human being.)

Whatever you believe, I am not talking about my beliefs, I am sharing experiences from my work.
I clearly indicated in my replies to Aion what’s speculative and what is experience.

You can argue about my speculations, although that’s a bit pointless, since they are even irrelevant to me.

I think that is probably important to consider, the choices people make reflect on what they live.
What people SAY to have chosen can be, and often is, something completely different.

May we look at your notes please? Lol. Why do you takes notes Agua??? BigSmile NO. Really. Why? Heart

Your points are considered. What My main point has been all along, that perhaps I could have been more friendly about is: every time this thread starts getting close to integration where both "sides" agree to disagree and invest their energies into a unity conscious timeline, proceeding with their decision whether to get the vaccine or not from a point of integrity whichever way they choose...you or somebody else seems to come right back in and circle back/reset the entire conversation back into fear and separation with "yeah, but...this s*** has permanent spiritual consequences." An then the whole discussion starts over where everyone who gets vaccinated is thrown in the same bag as being fear based, and then the timeline split ideas come around again with this black and white "fearful/faithful" false dichotomy platitude nonsense. Sure, I could have definitely been nicer the way I worded that, but that is my main point and it remains unchanged.

(03-15-2021, 07:54 PM)Black Dragon Wrote:

This is true, but there are also protocols to cleanse those from the body and stay away from them. Fluoride from tap water and other sources is one, but its a gradual process over time that can to some extent at least be mitigated and reversed. The question is to what extent does the vaccine do it with just one(or two) doses? How much of the compounds that directly calcify the gland are in the vaccine? Who can prove this and how? These are good questions. I'm just pointing out the black and white, all or nothing thinking that a lot of posts on this thread convey is all. Your point about calcification is noted.

The editing on this site is sometimes bad when quoting, and they don't always appear.
I have a $600 reverse osmosis water filter system on my kitchen sink that removes 99% of Fluoride and an alkalyzer.

It doesn't take much nanoparticles that can cross the blood-brain barrier in seconds or minutes.

(03-15-2021, 07:45 PM)Agua Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 07:26 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: So those that weigh the risks, go with their integrity, and do not get the vaccine go forward into the happy timeline. They are the elite. Yay. Those who weigh the risks and go with their integrity and do take the vaccine(which is quite a few forum members here), well they are acting out of fear just because somebody says they must be by rationalizing it somehow. Well them, they are the sheep. They chose wrong and have to pay. the unenlightened. the non elite. they go to the bad timeline. They took the "mark of the beast" so they are judged and can't ascend.

Anyone smelling the bullshit here? Anyone at all? I'm sorry I have to put it that way, but sophistry used to defend elitism and fear based thinking doesn't mask its energy signature.

A bit more of a friendly and respectful tone and less insulting would be quite nice!

You might reread what I wrote once you cooled down, you might come to different conclusions.

I am not talking about judgement, I am talking about choices.
I do not judge any of this.
I have reached quite a bit of age and done quite some healing , maybe you can imagine that nothing of the human spectrum is really foreign to me.

There are reasons why people choose suffering over healing, being a victim over self-empowerment.
I did that for a long time, and many if not most people do this to varying degrees, until they realize it and eventually change it.

And, yes, there are also forum members who make such choices.
I don’t see where you sense elitism or anything similar.
I see choices.

And many choose a continuation of darkness over healing.
This is just a simple fact.
But that’s probably bullshit in your eyes.

When you look at the energy of your post, you might get an idea of what you have chosen the moment you wrote it.

Those choices are about what we live, not about what we want to believe about ourselves.

"
Yes I will
36.36%
16 36.36%
No I will refuse to take it*
54.55%
24 54.55%
I will take it if I'm forced to( by societal/workplace or family/ pressure)
9.09%
"

The majority 54.55 refuses. 16 or 36.36% and 9.09% would be the elites. In the context 9f this thread s poll.

The elite would be the minority that soul contrqcted it before being born. What it is, is a type of advanced difficulty or service.

(03-15-2021, 08:41 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 07:31 PM)Agua Wrote: Well, if you think that a victim/aggressor dark/light paradigm is limited to the mental-cognitive-intuitive , who am I to talk you out of it?

The editing on this site is sometimes bad when quoting, and they don't always appear.
I have a $600 reverse osmosis water filter system on my kitchen sink that removes 99% of Fluoride and an alkalyzer.

Nice! I have a much cheaper but more limited solution, a Propur reverse osmosis pitcher that removes 99+% of the fluoride and several other contaminants including heavy metals, industrial chemicals, bacteria and viruses. I only drink water from this now and when I occasionally buy bottled I make sure its reverse osmosis water. What I'd like to know is how dangerous is what to the pineal gland and how much over how much time, how reversible/avoidable, etc...there are many factors going into weighing how bad something is or if it is irreversible, it's not as simple as some people assume.

(03-15-2021, 08:48 PM)Black Dragon Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 08:41 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 07:45 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: I never implied that the body was separate or lower, or that everything is a mind issue, and I am beginning to be aware and understand about the ways the body is involved with trauma. I may not know everything in these areas I'm still exploring, but the body just sinply being this thing disconnected from the mind and spirit was never my argument. That was an argument you made for me, in other words setting up a straw man to burn or putting "words in my mouth", figuratively speaking. I also know that you were purview to posts in which I was sincincere that I am diagnosed as high-functioning autistic, so you using the term to describe ignorance can also be seen as a petty ad-hominem attack. Your passive aggressive jabs aren't fooling anyone, and they aren't classy. This forum is on its way to evolving past that. We've seen the gross and obvious stuff but your style is very subtle and sophisticated.

Nice! I have a much cheaper but more limited solution, a Propur reverse osmosis pitcher that removes 99+% of the fluoride and several other contaminants including heavy metals, industrial chemicals, bacteria and viruses. I only drink water from this now and when I occasionally buy bottled I make sure its reverse osmosis water. What I'd like to know is how dangerous is what to the pineal gland and how much over how much time, how reversible/avoidable, etc...there are many factors going into weighing how bad something is or if it is irreversible, it's not as simple as some people assume.

I'm not sure, but the nanoparticles can cross the blood-brain barrier and arrive in seconds or minutes.

There's also the talk about what happens when the mRNA breaks down?

(03-15-2021, 08:48 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 07:45 PM)Agua Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 07:26 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: So those that weigh the risks, go with their integrity, and do not get the vaccine go forward into the happy timeline. They are the elite. Yay. Those who weigh the risks and go with their integrity and do take the vaccine(which is quite a few forum members here), well they are acting out of fear just because somebody says they must be by rationalizing it somehow. Well them, they are the sheep. They chose wrong and have to pay. the unenlightened. the non elite. they go to the bad timeline. They took the "mark of the beast" so they are judged and can't ascend.

A bit more of a friendly and respectful tone and less insulting would be quite nice!

You might reread what I wrote once you cooled down, you might come to different conclusions.

I am not talking about judgement, I am talking about choices.
I do not judge any of this.
I have reached quite a bit of age and done quite some healing , maybe you can imagine that nothing of the human spectrum is really foreign to me.

There are reasons why people choose suffering over healing, being a victim over self-empowerment.
I did that for a long time, and many if not most people do this to varying degrees, until they realize it and eventually change it.

And, yes, there are also forum members who make such choices.
I don’t see where you sense elitism or anything similar.
I see choices.

And many choose a continuation of darkness over healing.
This is just a simple fact.
But that’s probably bullshit in your eyes.

When you look at the energy of your post, you might get an idea of what you have chosen the moment you wrote it.

Those choices are about what we live, not about what we want to believe about ourselves.

"
Yes I will
36.36%
16 36.36%
No I will refuse to take it*
54.55%
24 54.55%
I will take it if I'm forced to( by societal/workplace or family/ pressure)
9.09%
"

The majority 54.55 refuses. 16 or 36.36% and 9.09% would be the elites. In the context 9f this thread s poll.

The elite would be the minority that soul contrqcted it before being born. What it is, is a type of advanced difficulty or service.

True in a lot of ways. Those stats, as you said, are specifically for this community(excluding all the people who choose not to vote or reserve their vote until finalizing their personal decision) and diverge a bit from the average of the general population, I assume, so looking at this site it's a majority/minority within a minority(this community) compared to the global population(I'd be curious to see a real statistic that hasn't been politicized about the decision on a global level). There are a lot of factors, and people's individual reasons for making a choice in either direction will obviously vary, that's why I'm saying it's not as black and white as some people have described it.

The hermit does not seek balance by comparing others to others.

removed

This place has been quite controversial for me over the years.
The discussion I had here lately, the style and the tone of it is not anything I want to have in my life anymore.

I am quite dissapointed about the direction this whole forum seems to take lately and it’s clearly not the direction I see myself developing in my life.

I have posted again in this thread and a few others to share some relevant information related to those recent important occurrences.
But its time to to leave it that way now.

Have a safe journey home and see you on the other side!

(03-15-2021, 09:04 PM)Agua Wrote: This place has been quite controversial for me over the years.
The discussion I had here lately, the style and the tone of it is not anything I want to have in my life anymore.

I am quite dissapointed about the direction this whole forum seems to take lately and it’s clearly not the direction I see myself developing in my life.

I have posted again in this thread and a few others to share some relevant information related to those recent important occurrences.
But its time to to leave it that way now.

Have a safe journey home and see you on the other side!
It's just not the best time to be stirring the pot when people are trying to integrate is all. You can't just say something as controversial as "permanent spiritual consequences" and not expect a little controversy in peoples responses to it. There's a black and white dichotomy of lesser self-responsible/others-responsible dichotomy timeline paths available to those who seek it, but those who can really be mature and agree to disagree, who can stop buying into extremist "fearful and faithful" stereotypes based on a vaccine, will pursue the unity conscious timeline. To purse that timeline one first has to even know it exists instead of being stuck focused on a dichotomy, or "fork in the road" as you have called it.

Whatever my distortions and issues/personal obstacles, it's my intent to pursue the path of unity consciousness and integration rather than a false dichotomy. I did not intend for any of this to degenerate into person attacks, yet somehow it did at least partially. I take responsibility for my part in that and apologize. That was triggers and weaknesses. That was me not being spiritually mature, and making my point in a better way. Best wishes wherever your path takes you. Maybe the forums will be in a more integrated state soon when some of these global energies stabilize, when the consequences of people's decisions are known and accepted rather than feared and speculated.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Louisabell - 03-15-2021

Hi All! I'm here to post an announcement on behalf of the CSC. Here it is:

As was announced in this comment, the Community Stewardship Circle (CSC) is still in the process of being built. This thread has been a great learning experience for us and the lessons learnt here will help inform our principles and processes moving forward.

We want to thank all Bring4th members here for participating as wholeheartedly as you have.

We have decided to remove some posts made by an acting steward as we have discovered that they are not in full alignment with our vision. We thank you all for your patience as we continue to go through the process of figuring out who we are.

The posts that directly addressed feedback to the building of the CSC have been appreciated and moved to their own thread in the Meta Forum. The thread is [split] Feedback for building the CSC.  

We would also like to leave you with our finalized mission statement that we are all excited to share with you:

To steward Bring4th with impartiality, humility, integrity, and compassion, fostering a sanctuary for individuals from all walks of life to share inspiration, love, and wisdom through the lens of the Law of One.

Love and Light
CSC