Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 03-10-2021

"Would everyone who works there have to be STS polarised, or would there just have to be over a certain percentage? And what about the shareholders? Would anyone invested in these companies also be included in this STS organisation? "

Most people on Earth are neither 51% STO nor 95% STS.

The term "neutral" wouldn't be entirely accurate, but the idea that you can label organizations and individuals as "STS" or "STO" is just a label, it does not accurately describe who or what they are. They are, in essence, lukewarm.

They are not of the light nor of the dark. They are just working a job to put food on the table, and if that is useful to good or evil, does not concern them much. This "STS vs STO" human labeling has just become another religion. Iamraw did it again, although that is naturally unavoidable. Given enough years, humanity will make a religion out of most things.

Far easier way to understand it is the human institution of first serfdom or Slavery 1.0, indentured servitude or ransom, Slavery 2.0 which was enslaving entire generations of women and children, from mother to daughter to great grand daughter and on and on. Then the current version is Slavery 3.0

Physical chains were used to capture and condition slaves in 2.0. Unless they were well conditioned, trained, and kept from escaping, it was difficult to keep them working. The Fugitive Slave Act that sparked the US secession war of 1861, deals with this issue. The abolitionist states nullified that federal law, while the pro slave institutions attempted to make the feds enforce it against the states. It was no such thing as "state rights" that motivated the Confederacy. Slave owner rights, yes, but not state rights.

This is the classic and the normal version of a violation of free will, as modern English speakers understand it as. The far superior 3.0 version is when the slaves are born into slavery but they do not realize it. They believe they were born free .There are no physical chains, but there are mental chains and mind conditioning programs. The dark matrix functions like a much better version of Slavery 3.0, where the slaves believe they are free. They like their state of servitude. They prefer it. They believe it benefits them. They would fight anyone that attempted to liberate them. It is a kind of fanatical stockholme syndrome. Especially since slavery 3.0 subjects do not believe they "need" liberation.

An STS civilization has perfected control of the population far in excess of North Korea, 1984, totalitarian societies, mind control, cults, or any such similar human effort all put together.

In an STS civilization, those serving the more powerful, willingly and voluntarily participate in this system, as they get something out of it.

This is how an STS world and civilization works. It is not based on some bank or corporation. Those are minor organizations and relatively powerless compared to the black wizards at the top. An STS world is as Orwell put it, "imagine a boot stamping on the human face, forever". Even that is only a minor taste of what it is truly like.

The standard rule is that if you know their face/name, they are nowhere even close to the middle of the hierarchy. The standard STS, all for one, at the expense of all others, ensures that no matter how good intentioned a person is, their energies are harnessed towards the goal determined from the top down. Thus a person that donates to charity, is only ever donating to a terrorist organization. Whatever service to other project they believe they are participating in, is in reality run from the top for a selfish goal that is cloaked.

This lack of understanding of what an STS civilization is, is not unexpected. Much of what exists on Earth is literally invisible to the general population. Just as Confederation societies are invisible. The souls here do not have sufficient experience to understand what either polarity means or how it works. If they did, they would not need to do the work here to be harvested.

Fortunately, due to Confederation sources and the vast majority of wanderers that were positive, this knowledge has become more wide spread, but it is a knowledge of only the light side polarization. It is incomplete. Even though this information was partially spread through the channeling group of L/L Love and Light, Jim and others have sometimes remarked on the podcast that they still don't understand how the STS path works. Of course they don't. It's a matter of soul and spiritual experience, is it not?

You can't explain swimming or sports, if you have never participated in such an activity, right? When those who have studied Confederation channeling for the longest and most prolonged duration, cannot figure it out, what hope is there for those others that use these terms?

A STS world is a world mostly of slaves. Or to put it another way, they are unknowingly slaves that serve as energy batteries in a dark matrix. They believe they are living a luxurious or fulfilling life. Those running the dark matrix understand that this is merely an illusion. Do people donate to charities knowingly that it is going to terrorist organizations, are they doing so because they intend for their energy/money to be used to kill children? No, of course not. If they wanted to help terrorists, they would find them to give support to directly, as many in the world do. The vast majority of people donating to those charities are duped. They are deceived. The money is being laundered without the public being aware of it.

This is where the cognitive dissonance begins.

Humanity: We have ended slavery !

No, you have not.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Agua - 03-10-2021

removed

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - STAR-ONE - 03-10-2021

(03-10-2021, 03:24 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: "Would everyone who works there have to be STS polarised, or would there just have to be over a certain percentage? And what about the shareholders? Would anyone invested in these companies also be included in this STS organisation? "

Most people on Earth are neither 51% STO nor 95% STS.

The term "neutral" wouldn't be entirely accurate, but the idea that you can label organizations and individuals as "STS" or "STO" is just a label, it does not accurately describe who or what they are. They are, in essence, lukewarm.

They are not of the light nor of the dark. They are just working a job to put food on the table, and if that is useful to good or evil, does not concern them much. This "STS vs STO" human labeling has just become another religion. Iamraw did it again, although that is naturally unavoidable. Given enough years, humanity will make a religion out of most things.

Far easier way to understand it is the human institution of first serfdom or Slavery 1.0, indentured servitude or ransom, Slavery 2.0 which was enslaving entire generations of women and children, from mother to daughter to great grand daughter and on and on. Then the current version is Slavery 3.0

Physical chains were used to capture and condition slaves in 2.0. Unless they were well conditioned, trained, and kept from escaping, it was difficult to keep them working. The Fugitive Slave Act that sparked the US secession war of 1861, deals with this issue. The abolitionist states nullified that federal law, while the pro slave institutions attempted to make the feds enforce it against the states. It was no such thing as "state rights" that motivated the Confederacy. Slave owner rights, yes, but not state rights.

This is the classic and the normal version of a violation of free will, as modern English speakers understand it as. The far superior 3.0 version is when the slaves are born into slavery but they do not realize it. They believe they were born free .There are no physical chains, but there are mental chains and mind conditioning programs. The dark matrix functions like a much better version of Slavery 3.0, where the slaves believe they are free. They like their state of servitude. They prefer it. They believe it benefits them. They would fight anyone that attempted to liberate them. It is a kind of fanatical stockholme syndrome. Especially since slavery 3.0 subjects do not believe they "need" liberation.

An STS civilization has perfected control of the population far in excess of North Korea, 1984, totalitarian societies, mind control, cults, or any such similar human effort all put together.

In an STS civilization, those serving the more powerful, willingly and voluntarily participate in this system, as they get something out of it.

This is how an STS world and civilization works. It is not based on some bank or corporation. Those are minor organizations and relatively powerless compared to the black wizards at the top. An STS world is as Orwell put it, "imagine a boot stamping on the human face, forever". Even that is only a minor taste of what it is truly like.

The standard rule is that if you know their face/name, they are nowhere even close to the middle of the hierarchy. The standard STS, all for one, at the expense of all others, ensures that no matter how good intentioned a person is, their energies are harnessed towards the goal determined from the top down. Thus a person that donates to charity, is only ever donating to a terrorist organization. Whatever service to other project they believe they are participating in, is in reality run from the top for a selfish goal that is cloaked.

This lack of understanding of what an STS civilization is, is not unexpected. Much of what exists on Earth is literally invisible to the general population. Just as Confederation societies are invisible. The souls here do not have sufficient experience to understand what either polarity means or how it works. If they did, they would not need to do the work here to be harvested.

Fortunately, due to Confederation sources and the vast majority of wanderers that were positive, this knowledge has become more wide spread, but it is a knowledge of only the light side polarization. It is incomplete. Even though this information was partially spread through the channeling group of L/L Love and Light, Jim and others have sometimes remarked on the podcast that they still don't understand how the STS path works. Of course they don't. It's a matter of soul and spiritual experience, is it not?

You can't explain swimming or sports, if you have never participated in such an activity, right? When those who have studied Confederation channeling for the longest and most prolonged duration, cannot figure it out, what hope is there for those others that use these terms?

A STS world is a world mostly of slaves. Or to put it another way, they are unknowingly slaves that serve as energy batteries in a dark matrix. They believe they are living a luxurious or fulfilling life. Those running the dark matrix understand that this is merely an illusion. Do people donate to charities knowingly that it is going to terrorist organizations, are they doing so because they intend for their energy/money to be used to kill children? No, of course not. If they wanted to help terrorists, they would find them to give support to directly, as many in the world do. The vast majority of people donating to those charities are duped. They are deceived. The money is being laundered without the public being aware of it.

This is where the cognitive dissonance begins.

Humanity: We have ended slavery !

No, you have not.

(03-10-2021, 04:49 AM)Agua Wrote: @Patrick

We went a bit off-topic Wink

I was actually referring to the bad subject:

The arguments were brought up that

- it wouldn’t have severe consequences if you haven’t been informed of them
- it wouldn’t have severe consequences if you take it with a positive intent

I was saying:
- the information has been publicly available, its a personal choice to reject or acknowledge it
- if the bad really has negative influences on the body as well as mind and spirit, intent would not necessarily counteract that.

If you drink poison, it doesn’t really matter if you believe it’s poisonous or not.
And drinking it with an intent of healing would still harm you.

If you would be so powerful that your intent alone would easily counteract a posin, there would definitely be no point in taking a vaccine.
The virus could be easily counteracted by not believing in its harmfulness and by setting an appropriate intent!

The last line of logic is pretty good. That makes sense.

Although what I read of what Patrick was referring to, is something like "pre manifestation". You set an intention, on faith, for a vibration, and this vibration determines what kind of good or bad events come to you. This works, although it requires chakra mastery of at least the heart.

Has humanity reached this point? What about the rest of humanity, will they be able to manifest something that benefits them or will they receive a harmful or teaching event/catalyst?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 03-10-2021

I thought we were discussing spiritual consequences and not consequences per se.

I am not going to argue that our individual intentions have little effect on the physical. It takes the law of squares to properly affect the physical with your intent.

If you are alone believing that a poison will not affect you, that probably won't work to protect your physical body. The poison will have zero impact on your soul though. If billions of people believe the poison will not have a negative effect then even on the physical it probably won't.

I am saying that intent and awareness is all important when it comes to personal spiritual consequences.

Regarding Karma, I believe that yes we can acquire some even if unaware of the consequences but it's not much. It's a question of your sphere of influence. Your actions that affects what is outside your sphere have much less impact on Karma than what is directly within your sphere of influence. Like paying my income taxes will be used by the army to kill people. I will get a tiny amount of Karma for this, but being the one pulling the trigger will have a much bigger impact.

removed

removed

removed

I would like to go with the flow of this conversation (Q'uo mentioned that free will, which means to know or not to know, is upheld by responding to a conversation, not just answering questions) and bring up this question.

Since catalyst is processed as acceptance and healing of trauma by many advanced souls, why wouldn't they choose to do something like that for Earth's advancement?

How many times has there been internal healing from traumatic experiences? Don't the souls often, at the end, say that they feel gratitude for these events that just look like traumatic abuse to us in 3.5 or 4.3?

But it is still considered trauma, is it? What if Agua and Patrick are both right, but just don't see all the sides of the elephant?

EDIT:

"H: We know that the atomic bomb that we have today is very destructive, materially destructive. But yet though—I’ve read—I’ve kind of studied a little bit where certain people on Earth that have been informed by others outside this Earth not to drop the bomb, not to have the battle of doomsday war. I was wondering, does the bomb have something to do with the soul, with the destruction of the soul a possibility? Is there any connection between the two?

I am Q’uo, and we might respond by suggesting that there is the release of energy of such a nature within the process of detonation of one of your nuclear weapons that not only does the physical material of your illusion suffer great disfiguration, but it is possible that the mind/body/spirit complex which might be referred to as the soul, if you will, can also undergo a type of disintegration if there is not the immediate aid of those able to harness this released energy and other energies for the preservation of the integrity of the mind/body/spirit complex.

May we answer further, my brother?

H: I’m confused at what’s a mind/body/spirit complex again?

I am Q’uo, and we have responded …

(Side one of tape ends.)

(Jim channeling)

I am Q’uo, and am once again with this instrument. Our choice of terminology was that most familiar to this instrument, and we apologize for using that which was not familiar to your own experience. The concept of the soul being affected by the release of the nuclear energy is that which we have described as the potential for the disintegration of those major components of what you have called the soul, and that is a being that is complex, a being which experiences the creation by means of utilizing the mind, the body, and the spirit. The effect of the release of the nuclear energy is to cause a disintegration, or an unbinding, shall we say, of mind, of body and of spirit, each from the other, so that the unified joining of them called a soul in your terms is no longer able to perceive experience and to focus conscious awareness.

Thus, there is the necessity for the healing or maintenance of the integrity or unity of these complexes during the release of nuclear energy. The maintenance of such integrity is the honor and duty of those who watch over the progress of your planet’s populations, and these entities have moved in this service in previous times of your planet’s experience in order that no soul might lose its integrity through the release of nuclear energy.

May we answer further, my brother?"

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_1005.aspx

This may help those wondering how the Mer Ka Bah can affect each other. In my research, this did not include fission bombs, because splitting a non life giving element and splitting hydrogen, a life giving element, has different effects on the spirit or mind.

So why would splitting hydrogen, the hydrogen bomb, create soul fragmentation? And if this is the case, can other things, such as changes in DNA, also affect the Mer Ka Bah the same way as a thermonuke?

@Agua

Ok I believe I see what your point of view is.

But I disagree.  It might just be a romantic notion on my part to think that a physical molecule injected in my physical body (the vaccine) cannot in anyway affect the integrity of my mind/body/spirit complex.

But my belief is that the body in the mind/body/spirit complex is not the same as the physical vehicle.  My physical body is a 2d creature and I am just a guest in it, just a driver.

Here is some supporting material for my view on this.

Quote:87.22 Questioner: In our particular illusion the sexual potential for the male seems to peak somewhere prior to the age twenty and the female’s peak is some ten years later. What is the cause of this difference in peaking sexual energy?

Ra: I am Ra. We must make clear distinction between the yellow-ray, third-density, chemical bodily complex and the body complex which is a portion of the mind/body/spirit complex. The male, as you call this polarity, has an extremely active yellow-ray desire at the space/time in its incarnation when its sperm is the most viable and full of the life-giving spermata. Thusly the red ray seeks to reproduce most thickly at the time when this body is most able to fulfill the red-ray requirements.

The yellow-ray, chemical body complex of the female, as you call this polarity, must needs have a continued and increasing desire for the sexual intercourse for it can only conceive once in one fifteen to eighteen month period, given that it carries the conceived body complex, bears it, and suckles it. This is draining to the physical body of yellow ray. To compensate for this the desire increases so that the yellow-ray body is predisposed to continue in sexual congress, thus fulfilling its red-ray requirement to reproduce as thickly as possible.

The more, shall we say, integral sexuality or polarity of the body complex, which is a portion of the mind/body/spirit complex, does not concern itself with these yellow-ray manifestations but rather follows the ways of the seeking of energy transfer and the furthering of aid and service to others or to the self.

30.3 Questioner: Upon our physical death, as we call it, from this particular density and this particular incarnative experience, we lose this chemical body. Immediately after the loss of this chemical body do we maintain a different type of body? Is there still a mind/body/spirit complex at that point?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The mind/body/spirit complex is quite intact; the physical body complex you now associate with the term body being but manifestation of a more dense and intelligently informed and powerful body complex.

13.21 Questioner: Then how does the second density progress to the third?

Ra: I am Ra. The second density strives towards the third density which is the density of self-consciousness or self-awareness. The striving takes place through the higher second-density forms who are invested by third-density beings with an identity to the extent that they become self-aware mind/body complexes, thus becoming mind/body/spirit complexes and entering third density, the first density of consciousness of spirit.

47.13 ...the entity’s shell of yellow ray...

Here is a thought experiment regarding personal intent, spiritual consequences and the vaccine.

What happens if someone attacks you, binds you and injects the vaccine.  Did that person just succeeded in gimping your spiritual progress for all eternity ?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Glow - 03-10-2021

The idea isn’t resonant with the Law of One material.

I’m not sure how people are overlooking that.
We are here to make choices, polarize towards unity or separation. That is the point of 3D.

So suddenly people are adding to this frame work that there is a veiled choice(vaccine which most have taken many) that regardless of the intent/polarity behind our choice it seperates us from creator and “ha ha, tricked ya no more choices”

Only death can do that, death would just lead to harvest so what is being advocated here is much seedier. It just doesn’t resonate, nor with the supporting frame work of the Ra material that this platform is based on.

More apt for a beyond top secret or some religion where creator is a psychopath. Smile

Regardless I guess we will see in a few years.

removed

I find you philosophizing a lot on this thread, well you'll tell me I'm not writing much but I'm just trying to warn you about that messenger arn vaccine s*** that's literally going to turn you into a zombie in the long run and I am not talking about the short-term effects ... Remember that it does not have the necessary 10-15 years hindsight like other vaccines, do not forget that the labs that created and marketed it are are relieved of all responsibility in case of future problems (see the pots that Pfize drags behind them), remember that this vaccine is largely in close connection with Bill Gates and his foundation and I remind you that this man believes that the earth is overcrowded and they want to save you from this "pandemic" with a vaccine ... I have been studying all this for a year now and believe me, these are not conspiracy theories, all sources are on the net, just search! Again, you have your free will, this is just a warning from me, whether or not to take it is up to you, but you couldn't say you didn't know. Do not minimize the powers of those of Orion embodied here in 3 / 4d.

removed

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Minyatur - 03-10-2021

(03-10-2021, 11:22 AM)Glow Wrote: The idea isn’t resonant with the Law of One material.

I’m not sure how people are overlooking that.
We are here to make choices, polarize towards unity or separation. That is the point of 3D.

So suddenly people are adding to this frame work that there is a veiled choice(vaccine which most have taken many) that regardless of the intent/polarity behind our choice it seperates us from creator and “ha ha, tricked ya no more choices”

Only death can do that, death would just lead to harvest so what is being advocated here is much seedier. It just doesn’t resonate, nor with the supporting frame work of the Ra material that this platform is based on.

More apt for a beyond top secret or some religion where creator is a psychopath. Smile

Regardless I guess we will see in a few years.

I think what Agua was implying is an effect to restrict the energy exchanges between spirit and mind and spirit and body, not whether one can or cannot make a choice and this is something covered within the material as a need of healing.

I'm sure you can think of a whole lot of events that can hinder someone's expression of spirit within this density. An extremely simple example would be a car accident that leaves you into a coma. Your conscious choice was merely to take your car and go somewhere, yet you've ended up in a situation where your incarnational experience has been heavily affected. Then you can think up of nearly any form of event that do brain damage and affect your ability to experience this density at the level your mind/body was designed for.

What I've seen to be overlooked within this thread is more the complex nature of our experience. The material even states it is possible for a positive entity to be displaced within negative time/space and forced to learn the lessons of the love of self. So I don't think the material states nor resonates in any way with the idea that the choice cannot be taken from you, nor that it cannot be hindered from being made. That is your interpretation. This is an experiment, from the material we even know there have been many experiments where the veiled mind/body/spirit complexes were not even viable in their design, so I do think things are actually much more complex and with nuances than most people make them out to be. The ability of choice is merely the effect of the Law of Confusion and the material does speak a whole lot about free will infringement at the level of this Law.

I'm not commenting on what effect the vaccine can or cannot have. I'm actually pretty impressed with the conviction everyone has in this thread in knowing exactly for sure what effect it has or hasn't.

No and I'm not targeting anyone in particular, I'm just trying to wake the sleepy people up and even if only one person on this thread will take my post into consideration, then my part will be done; )

removed

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 03-10-2021

(03-09-2021, 07:16 PM)Louisabell Wrote: In my experience, after working with some people in high positions of power in both the academic and private sectors, I found many of those people to be less elitist and more of the hyper-productive workaholic sort. They lose themselves in their work, either for the escapism in it or the love of it. And what a gift these people offer the rest of us, keeping our complex civilisation-maintaining systems running day and night! I’ve done work experience in a medical lab, the great scientific minds at work there were a marvel to behold. It’s just so hard for me to dismiss D&D departments at pharmaceutical companies as being STS in nature...

These people you describe can indeed be a gift, as all people are who strive for excellence and have supreme focus. I don't see scientists as people who are STS Adepts—more like highly focused to the exclusion of other things. In a pharmaceutical lab, for example, a scientist may have a closed-off heart to the suffering of the animals being tested on that may lead to a human lifesaving drug—so where does the polarization land?

I too have known (and know) high-level business owners. A very small percentage of them are what I would term consciously polarized or polarizing STS. They are at the top. They have immense drive and vitality to LEAD. They feel they have to lead because most people aren't capable (there is truth to this). They support themselves in this endeavor because that's how they continue. One might even class Elon Musk in this category. But because his purpose appears to be serving humankind, people see him as a hero. I don't see him as a hero at all, just a highly focused person on a mission. Frankly, the idea of finding a way off the planet (and populating other planets) is bypassing the idea that we should take responsibility for the one we live on first. What happens to other planets if we haven't learned to live in harmony with our own?

I know the general idea, because of  examples in the Ra Material, is that STS individuals are all evil (don't get me wrong, the men—I know no women in these high positions—are what might be called "dicks" because of the way they operate).  The way I see it is that the STS Adept operates smart. The Adept would be efficient, and giving into self-indulgence would be inefficient. I think they just "use" what resources they have to their ultimate advantage which may include causing suffering but that is seen as collateral damage. Their egos would demand a higher purpose for the world, like a king who rules a kingdom.

Think of certain political figures such as our last US president. One might say he is STS but he is no Adept; he is sloppy, unfocused. Scientific labs that employ high-IQ scientists all the way down to low-level staff—are they STS? It is likely a mix. The CEO may be STS, but under that person, I see it as highly unlikely an Adept would be in any position below a CEO. As mentioned above, let's say a pharmaceutical lab tests drugs on animals. In that case, I would say that every single person who works there has polarized some toward STS, unless they are truly ignorant of the idea that animals are suffering. And by extension, anyone who supports the results (the medicine, the personal products) by buying them and contributing to the support of such practices is also polarizing STS (if they have the awareness of the testing).

It just isn't as black and white as some make it out to be. A person may call themselves an animal lover (because they love dogs and cats), but think rats or fruit flies are not worthy of love. This of course is ignorance so there would be no polarization. My point is that so-called STO people here are not angels and the STS people devils—and that is not to say this isn't sometimes true (metaphorically of course). 

So, in the case of this thread, in my view, one must take responsibility no matter which path one is on. We are not victims because we have choices. Sometimes those choices involve deciding whether or not to be controlled by a government. This concept isn't so much what the government is (and in some cases such as North Korea it would be a main feature), but what the individual is. Who are you as an individual; what are your conscious convictions; what is your chosen path; and how do you live and represent that path. These are the questions I feel are at the heart of choice.

(03-09-2021, 07:16 PM)Louisabell Wrote: And even with the reality of there being elites in this world, Ra specifies that even these people justify their actions by trying to do “what they believe is best” for the rest of us.

I agree with this. Otherwise, STS polarization would be nothing but self-indulgence and that is illogical in terms of polarizing enough to actually gain any real ground on the negative path.

(03-10-2021, 12:55 PM)Agua Wrote: @Star One

That’s what I tried to adress in my last comment and also before.

I believe the choices have been made quite some time ago on a,much deeper level, what we are seeing now is it unfolding.
I observed not only in this but all similar discussion regarding that topic:

People have an absolute set opinion and no argument whatever it may be does change that even a tiny bit.
I have not experienced any exception.
That lead me to believe that the choices already have been made, and so nobody can be convinced.

So I guess its a futile endeavorSmile

It is all well, I am sure it is in alignment with everybody’s soul plan, no matter what it will look like from the outside.

Of course all of this has been planned for a long time and you and I are here for a reason. Remember when Ra said that this whole universe works like a big clock perfectly synchronized, the pulsars of each galaxy (at least our milky way) intervene every 25-26000 years and with each time the possibility for the entities to evolve towards one way or another, this covid falls exactly at a key period in our history, it looks like an immense catalyst for all of us all, to each obviously to find his way there and as far as I am concerned I sincerely believe that I'm here to help others, rebuild the next world, I'm sure we are heading towards the ultimate test, many of us are going to have to leave this incarnation sooner or later in order to make way for the 4d newcomers . Obviously I could be wrong but this is my interpretation of what I read about Ra.

(03-10-2021, 12:46 PM)Minyatur Wrote: ...The material even states it is possible for a positive entity to be displaced within negative time/space and forced to learn the lessons of the love of self...

Not by any physical means. And this is a very specific possibility that only applies to you when you are having a voluntary out of body experience.

removed

(03-10-2021, 01:15 PM)STAR-ONE Wrote: Of course all of this has been planned for a long time and you and I are here for a reason. Remember when Ra said that this whole universe works like a big clock perfectly synchronized, the pulsars of each galaxy (at least our milky way) intervene every 25-26000 years and with each time the possibility for the entities to evolve towards one way or another, this covid falls exactly at a key period in our history, it looks like an immense catalyst for all of us all, to each obviously to find his way there and as far as I am concerned I sincerely believe that I'm here to help others, rebuild the next world, I'm sure we are heading towards the ultimate test, many of us are going to have to leave this incarnation sooner or later in order to make way for the 4d newcomers . Obviously I could be wrong but this is my interpretation of what I read about Ra.

According to Ra, there are now being born individuals with dual-activated bodies (3rd + 4th density), able to "straddle" and traverse the beginnings of this transition:

Quote:63.14 ▶ Questioner: You are saying, then, that for the transition from third to fourth density for one of the entities with doubly activated bodies, in order to make the transition the third-density body will go through the process of what we call death. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The third and fourth, combination, density’s body will die according to the necessity of third-density mind/body/spirit complex distortions.

We may respond to the heart of your questioning by noting that the purpose of such combined activation of mind/body/spirit complexes is that such entities, to some extent, consciously are aware of those fourth-density understandings which third density is unable to remember due to the forgetting. Thus fourth-density experience may be begun with the added attraction, to an entity oriented towards service to others, of dwelling in a troubled third-density environment and offering its love and compassion.

63.15 ▶ Questioner: Would the purpose in transitioning to Earth prior to the complete changeover then be for the experience to be gained here during the harvesting process?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. These entities are not Wanderers in the sense that this planetary sphere is their fourth-density home planet. However, the experience of this service is earned only by those harvested third-density entities which have demonstrated a great deal of orientation towards service to others. It is a privilege to be allowed this early an incarnation as there is much experiential catalyst in service to other-selves at this harvesting.

(03-10-2021, 12:58 PM)Diana Wrote: ...Frankly, the idea of finding a way off the planet (and populating other planets) is bypassing the idea that we should take responsibility for the one we live on first...

He's doing it at the same time with pretty much forcing the planet to switch to electric vehicles much quicker than it would have happen otherwise.  Including the very affordable Tesla solar roofing and giga grid batteries so we can stop using very polluting peaker plants.

Don't get me wrong, I don't really like his way of thinking on many subjects.  But he's definitely using his resources to the betterment of the human race.  Ra did speak about the intentions of Nikola Tesla as a wanderer.  Well, to me Elon is a little bit in the same kind of shoes/patterns.

(03-10-2021, 01:32 PM)Agua Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 01:27 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 12:46 PM)Minyatur Wrote: ...The material even states it is possible for a positive entity to be displaced within negative time/space and forced to learn the lessons of the love of self...

Not by any physical means.  And this is a very specific possibility that only applies to you when you are having a voluntary out of body experience.

Its a real gift to focus attention on a side aspect of a comment!
A really good method to distract from something one maybe does not want to deal with?

Just wondering, I have seen you apply this to numerous comments in this thread.
But maybe that’s just my impression...

Well we all see what we want to see.  That much is crystal clear to me.

I'm just trying not to open too many forking discussions all at once.  There is just too much info and I'm not good with walls of text.  So I try to address what I perceive as the crux in the argument and hope that the rest will be extrapolated by the reader. Smile

Also, I am not trying to change the minds of posters here, so I feel no need to follow a structured argument.  Instead I target guest readers who are on the fence and I try to guess what information such readers would like to see if I was in their place.

But if you are interested in my opinion on specific portions, do not hesitate to ask me direct questions on anything and I'll do my best not to look like I am trying to evade any of it.  But also please note that I often skip stuff simply because it's already been covered before in the thread.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 03-10-2021

(03-10-2021, 08:29 AM)Patrick Wrote: If you are alone believing that a poison will not affect you, that probably won't work to protect your physical body. The poison will have zero impact on your soul though.

That is a matter of interpretation, if the incarnational goal was to carefully navigate the world to make a rendez-vous for service at a specific time (say harvest), and you fall into a booby trap due to carelessness or ignorance (perhaps another incarnational goal to become wise to exploitation and trickery), then yes it does 'affect your soul' because you missed your goals, and now will have to move to plan B, and you need to repeat your lessons. And if that's not a big deal to you, well then does anything have significance at all? The 'well of indifference' can take many forms IMO. Being trapped in a cycle, never being able to leave a grade level definitely impacts your soul, because growth is what matters. Getting taken out of the game too early has limited value.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - flofrog - 03-10-2021

(03-10-2021, 09:12 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_1005.aspx

This may help those wondering how the Mer Ka Bah can affect each other. In my research, this did not include fission bombs, because splitting a non life giving element and splitting hydrogen, a life giving element, has different effects on the spirit or mind.

So why would splitting hydrogen, the hydrogen bomb, create soul fragmentation? And if this is the case, can other things, such as changes in DNA, also affect the Mer Ka Bah the same way as a thermonuke?

Ymarsakar, this is an interesting question, that I have had pondered in the past. Since it is not totally on the vaccine discussion, I mean only linked in the way of how the complex reacts to trauma, yes, but... this is an interesting topic, perhaps you could start a thread on the soul fragmentation seen by Qu'o and Ra ? Smile

(03-10-2021, 02:06 PM)zedro Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 08:29 AM)Patrick Wrote: If you are alone believing that a poison will not affect you, that probably won't work to protect your physical body. The poison will have zero impact on your soul though.

That is a matter of interpretation, if the incarnational goal was to carefully navigate the world to make a rendez-vous for service at a specific time (say harvest), and you fall into a booby trap due to carelessness or ignorance (perhaps another incarnational goal to become wise to exploitation and trickery), then yes it does 'affect your soul' because you missed your goals, and now will have to move to plan B, and you need to repeat your lessons. And if that's not a big deal to you, well then does anything have significance at all? The 'well of indifference' can take many forms IMO. Being trapped in a cycle, never being able to leave a grade level definitely impacts your soul, because growth is what matters. Getting taken out of the game too early has limited value.

Yes I agree.

But that is not what I mean.  Your template in time/space is not affected by those events, it remains pure.

Even with a nuclear weapon (because the helpers do step in to save the MBS in that event) I do not believe you can hurt the MBS template with anything that happens in the physical.  I am talking about the very makeup of your mind/body/spirit complex.

It seems to be implied that the vaccine is going to somehow gimp your true self and not just the physical body you have in this current incarnation.

(03-10-2021, 01:38 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 12:58 PM)Diana Wrote: ...Frankly, the idea of finding a way off the planet (and populating other planets) is bypassing the idea that we should take responsibility for the one we live on first...

He's doing it at the same time with pretty much forcing the planet to switch to electric vehicles much quicker than it would have happen otherwise.  Including the very affordable Tesla solar roofing and giga grid batteries so we can stop using very polluting peaker plants.

Don't get me wrong, I don't really like his way of thinking on many subjects.  But he's definitely using his resources to the betterment of the human race.  Ra did speak about the intentions of Nikola Tesla as a wanderer.  Well, to me Elon is a little bit in the same kind of shoes/patterns.

I agree. 

I was more pointing toward the judgments we make as individuals, and the idea of polarization. It just isn't as simple or black-and-white as many think. People see Musk as a hero; I don't adulate (I'm not saying you do of course), so I see this man as an individual whom I can respect for excellence and focus and drive and accomplishment. I certainly respect any inroads to finding ways to stop polluting our planet. 

The idea of developing rockets and interplanetary travel is like almost all technology these days—it is out of sync with the general level of consciousness (such as, Okay, we can just move to another planet if we f**k this one up too much; I am not saying this is Musk's attitude). But looking at the history of humanity, this seems an inevitable part of the 3D reality. Scientific developments and discoveries lead to destruction as well as advancement.

What if we don't (as a thought experiment, because I think we will) stop the destruction of our oxygen base—sea vegetation; rain forest) and at the same time we have developed a way to populate another Goldilocks planet or support life on a moon with no atmosphere or something. What then happens to our beautiful planet Earth and the other life forms here? Humans are now okay, because we have developed the technology to live elsewhere. But we have left a wake of destruction behind us. The consciousness that all life matters, in my observation, is far from generally awakened.

There will be a lot of disturbance, according to Ra, in the coming transitioning times, and I think this is a large part of it.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - flofrog - 03-10-2021

I agree of course Diana with the state of our Earth.. Wink

I do not think of Elon as a hero but I do find him quite extraordinary in the way his creativity goes into multiple directions. I personally think, in my own limited ways, that Earth needs this type of thinking outside the box itself, so in a way I am less interested for now to explore outside Earth, but I marvel at how he has been thinking. For exemple the fact that he uses as many as twenty times the same rocket because he found a way to make it come back and safely land, and so parts can practically all be re-used...

And as Patrick says, hurrying people's mental views on electric cars.. It is an indirect but splendid way to help the planet.

Yes, such an interesting entity this little Elon...