Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 02-20-2021

(02-20-2021, 03:28 PM)zedro Wrote: Or it's exactly what needs to be worked on. I used the word 'mask' in a duplicatus way, covering up a very certain energy center, which is related to the blockages of the lower corresponding ones.

Also blockages are vectors of entry...

Yes the actual blockages are in lower chakras.  I have been minimally successful in balancing the worst of it I believe.  At this time it is mostly on blue-ray that I am putting my efforts.  But still, there is a part of it that is related to activation.  I feel near constant tingling around my head (7th) and pressure on the forehead (6th) is mostly only when I contemplate spiritual matters.  So my conclusion so far is that I am a 6d wanderer whom 6d activation is trying to take place, but of course that is a no go on this planet at this time.  If that is just what it is then I'm good with that.  If it's a point of entry, then I tell them: "bring it on!".  Love is the great protector! Wink

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - flofrog - 02-20-2021

(02-20-2021, 02:35 PM)Patrick Wrote: What if those having a strong revulsion to the mRNA vaccine (or drugs in general) are dual activated third/fourth density ?

That difference is certainly not going to be taken into account by mainstream science.  But it's not impossible that drugs might have unexpected effects on dual activated people.

Just a thought that popped up. Smile

Whoa Patrick that's really interesting...

As to the block in pre-incarnative, you guys are really courageous, what can I say... Blush

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Agua - 02-21-2021

removed

removed

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 02-21-2021

Yeah well my background is that, not much more than 10 years ago, I was mostly materialistic and very science oriented.  It was quite the leap of faith for me to believe in the Ra Material/Law of One.

So of course this colors my whole experience.  It must be why I am very optimistic regarding science.  In fact I believe sci-fi level science is how we are going to genetically evolve our bodies to become the new fourth density bodies on this planet.

I simply cannot disassociate science from spirituality and vice-versa.  What is spiritual/paranormal is just stuff not yet understood.  But I really believe the whole of Creation (including time/space) is "explainable" scientifically.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Minyatur - 02-21-2021

(02-21-2021, 12:16 PM)Agua Wrote: We actually DO HAVE miracoulous plant based medicine.

They are being researched more and more for their potential to heal things that modern medicine does not know to heal, giving great results and prospects so far.

Still, the scientists seem to attempt to remove the spiritual component from the usage of these plant based medicine, which to me is a shame. But still a step forward nevertheless.

(02-21-2021, 12:30 PM)Agua Wrote: Its a fundamental self-disempowerment to give to much credit to a blockage that cannot be overcome because of a,pre-invarnational choice.

It is also my experience that some blockages were planned, but I believe the aim is always to allow your light to grow in feeling limited by the blockage and not giving in to the blockage. Ultimately resolving the blockage, when possible, being the aim.

For those who have chronic headaches, I'd seriously do some work into that and not just alleviate the symptoms. If it is hurting, your body is damaging itself and it should not be ignored.

The activation of the higher density bodies would take place higher than the crown, so any blockage within your energy centers should be unrelated to that. We have 3D activated bodies and all our energy centers from root to crown are of this nature.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Glow - 02-21-2021

(02-21-2021, 01:18 PM)Patrick Wrote: I simply cannot disassociate science from spirituality and vice-versa.  What is spiritual/paranormal is just stuff not yet understood.  But I really believe the whole of Creation (including time/space) is "explainable" scientifically.

I’m right there too.

Supernatural is just the natural we don’t understand and cannot measure yet. Though I do believe much of physics and by extension biology is more malleable by thought or “agreed upon thought/consensus” than the current understanding. Though that just falls into nature we don’t understand.

No reason to believe it’s impossible though.

(02-21-2021, 01:47 PM)Minyatur Wrote: ...For those who have chronic headaches, I'd seriously do some work into that and not just alleviate the symptoms. If it is hurting, your body is damaging itself and it should not be ignored...

My headaches are in direct relationship to the kind of thinking I am doing.  I can think really hard while programming and have no issues, but when I contemplate spiritual matters the pressure increases up to becoming a headache sometimes.

It's hard for me to imagine that spiritual contemplation is damaging my body.  But maybe you meant it for "chronic headaches" only?

(02-21-2021, 01:57 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(02-21-2021, 01:47 PM)Minyatur Wrote: ...For those who have chronic headaches, I'd seriously do some work into that and not just alleviate the symptoms. If it is hurting, your body is damaging itself and it should not be ignored...

My headaches are in direct relationship to the kind of thinking I am doing.  I can think really hard while programming and have no issues, but when I contemplate spiritual matters the pressure increases up to becoming a headache sometimes.

It's hard for me to imagine that spiritual contemplation is damaging my body.  But maybe you meant it for "chronic headaches" only?

Well the blockage is what is doing damage, the spiritual contemplation is charging the blockage with energy.

Chronic headaches was more what I had in mind, because it is like daily constant pain that may tend to be ignored if a meaning is not recognized. I do not think occasional pain would do the same long term effects.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 02-21-2021

The symptom of such a blockage may also indicate some "interference", which is why it may be really important to identify the source.

The fact that a pharma product helps mask the symptom is a big indicator to me.

(02-21-2021, 01:18 PM)Patrick Wrote: I simply cannot disassociate science from spirituality and vice-versa.  What is spiritual/paranormal is just stuff not yet understood.  But I really believe the whole of Creation (including time/space) is "explainable" scientifically.

Well the material does say our nature with opposable thumbs has for purpose the intensifying of the veiling process, so that rather than rediscovering the powers of the mind we are focused upon the material reality. So in a way, this nature creates a seeking through the material, which in turns intensifies our confusion.

A whole lot of scientists are spiritual and seek spiritually, but what is commonly accepted for society is more what is without spirituality. A bit like how I said the research into the amazing healing properties of psychedelic plant medicines now attempt to remove any spiritual component from the patient's experience. A lot of people who did therapy on them, for PTSD and depression, have reported living one of the meaningful moments of their life through them, yet now they are attempting to remove that component from the experience to only focus on desired physical results.

I don't really have anything against science, other than I deem it limited to understand our existence truly. So it can yield many interesting things, but these things should not either become absolutes that limit us from discovering our true nature and exploring this nature. It is not for nothing that silence is shared to us as of utmost importance. The more we seek to bind the infinite within finite conceptions, the more we disallow ourselves from fully realizing our reality. Even our languages have this detrimental effect, however useful they are in our desired experience.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeiwoUnion - 02-21-2021

(02-21-2021, 01:18 PM)Patrick Wrote: Yeah well my background is that, not much more than 10 years ago, I was mostly materialistic and very science oriented.  It was quite the leap of faith for me to believe in the Ra Material/Law of One.

So of course this colors my whole experience.  It must be why I am very optimistic regarding science.  In fact I believe sci-fi level science is how we are going to genetically evolve our bodies to become the new fourth density bodies on this planet.

I simply cannot disassociate science from spirituality and vice-versa.  What is spiritual/paranormal is just stuff not yet understood.  But I really believe the whole of Creation (including time/space) is "explainable" scientifically.

Heh, it is intriguing that we seem to have such great similarities in our backgrounds yet so many differences in present views regarding science. It is almost like my view is opposite, completely and exactly opposite. However, I too see the staggering potential of 'positive' science. Maybe this is why I am so heartbroken and distrustful in my views; I've only seen the darkness prevail in the end stages. For example the way I see it, the 'transhumanism' or the human 2.0 which in your terms could be the next evolutionary level ie. 4th density body, is actually devolution of humans completely swallowed by material world with augmented (un)realities, AI enhancement, cybernetic implants, electronic organs and body parts, genetically enhanced biology etc.; all of which increase material ID. I literally worked in projects called 'human spare parts I and II'. I almost have to disassociate 'science' from spirituality, because it is so deeply conquered by dark influences. While they are at the root level interchangeable and mutually inclusive, human politics, governmental bodies and, sadly, the Orion model for society have divided 'true science' (spirituality/science) into spirituality and material science. What makes things worse, spirituality has been taken as hostage by (yet again) Orion model for spirituality, also known as religion; but that is out of topic here. I still agree with you that everything 3-4D would be explainable by 'true science', however I have no faith that it would be possible without complete systemic overhaul, and, to be honest, I think the cycle will end before that happens. There are some glimpses of beautiful ideas here and there, though, like restoring Mars to 3D habitable form [which for some reason has been a very emotional topic for me (!!)] but yet again I fail too see the 'ideal' being ever manifested instead of some corrupted corporate wonderland. I mean, we have the Garden of Eden right here, and look what we have done.. again.. there's a reason this planet is called the Sorrow. I like your radiant naivete, though, Patrick, it gives me strange feelings of contentment. I think you are one of those candles in the dark. Do not let the dark ones feast on your energies; they can see far.

(02-21-2021, 02:14 PM)zedro Wrote: The symptom of such a blockage may also indicate some "interference", which is why it may be really important to identify the source.

The fact that a pharma product helps mask the symptom is a big indicator to me.

Oh I have no doubt that "interference" is involved somewhere in the equation.  But they're just wasting their time with me...

I'm just happy and thankful for what the Universe has in store for me.  I am glad for all the help and protection that the legions of helpers are providing to those willing to accept that help.

It's simple really.  We just need to agree to being helped.  A great way of agreeing is to give thanks for it.

Quote:72.7 Questioner: We have here, I believe, a very important principle with respect to the Law of One. You have stated that the attitude of the individual is of paramount importance for the Orion entity to be able to be effective. Would you please explain how this mechanism works with respect to the Law of One and why the attitude of the entity is of paramount importance and why this allows for action by the Orion entity?

Ra: I am Ra. The Law of Confusion or Free Will is utterly paramount in the workings of the infinite creation. That which is intended has as much intensity of attraction to the polar opposite as the intensity of the intention or desire.

Thus those whose desires are shallow or transitory experience only ephemeral configurations of what might be called the magical circumstance. There is a turning point, a fulcrum which swings as a mind/body/spirit complex tunes its will to service. If this will and desire is for service to others the corresponding polarity will be activated. In the circumstance of this group there are three such wills acting as one with the instrument in the, shall we say, central position of fidelity to service. This is as it must be for the balance of the working and the continuance of the contact. Our vibratory complex is one-pointed in these workings also and our will to serve is also of some degree of purity. This has created the attraction of the polar opposite which you experience.

We may note that such a configuration of free will, one-pointed in service to others, also has the potential for the alerting of a great mass of light strength. This positive light strength, however, operates also under free will and must be invoked. We could not speak to this and shall not guide you, for the nature of this contact is such that the purity of your free will must, above all things, be preserved. Thus you wend your way through experiences discovering those biases which may be helpful.

(02-21-2021, 02:56 PM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: ...I have no faith that it would be possible without complete systemic overhaul...

I think it is absolutely unavoidable that the whole process will turn out well for humanity, whatever Orion has planned.  Science, like you say "true science", will end up benefiting the people.

There is no other way for this to end.  The positive instreaming fourth density energies and influences will ensure this in due course.

Heart   Heart   Heart

@LeiwoUnion:  Have you read the novels Daemon and Freedom ?

removed

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - David_1 - 03-01-2021

For those interested . . .
“Women recently injected with experimental covid vaccines are showing symptoms of BREAST CANCER”

https://tinyurl.com/d5b7ke34

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - David_1 - 03-03-2021

For those who have not decided.
(Vaccines increase death rate)
http://tinyurl.com/xrdhrm3u

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - unity100 - 03-07-2021

Ill give some responses, and then move on to some important point at the end:

(02-16-2021, 07:49 AM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: You personally have no idea why people do what they do when they are choosing. You lay this out like: Well, if you are positive then you do this and if you are negative polarizing you will do that. You have no idea what and why someone chooses to do something and not another.
To tie adepthood into this discussion wasn't very successful IMO, but that is just my opinion. To know thyself, of course is One key to adepthood (huge key). It is quite possible the adept would have an immune system that is successful as his/her body complex has been transmuted and fortified. The adept could possibly not get vaccinated and have no need for the catalyst presented in the way of a virus. It just is not necessary.
Also, catalyst is given in a very particular way and circumstances are programmed according to the soul stream of the individualizing soul (not something you or I are privy to).
How can anyone say that by not taking a vaccination you are risking others and therefore you are slightly nearing the negative polarizing energy field? No one can truly know why but the experiencer of this particular catalyst.

There was nothing related to adeptness in that post. I described the harvest process which everyone had gone through.

For adepts things dont differ - different rules do not apply for adepts. Unless an adept actually consciously knows how to 'fortify its immune system' and does it, it does not happen. Adepts are not a special class of beings for whom laws of nature work differently. Just look at Carla, Don, Cayce and whomever you could find from history as adepts.

Preincarnational programs and other conditions apply to everyone. So there isnt anything specific to adepts there too.

Most importantly: If those were a significant factor, then we wouldnt have pandemics like this. From black plague to Spanish flu. And someone who is immune to a virus can easily be a carrier of the virus, literally going about and infecting people and causing their deaths.

What's more, there isnt a 100% guaranteed immunity - enough exposure to virus can overwhelm someone's immune system and kill him/her - like happened to many nurses and medical personnel.

Quote:If All is the Creator then what truly is the problem or even the worry?

If all is creator then why are you locking your door when you sleep at night.

If all is creator, then why are you wearing seatbelts when driving.

If all is creator...

You get the idea.

Quote:And no one is truly killing anyone here. I have not heard Minyatur say they "intend" to kill others by not accepting a vaccination.

Personal biases and beliefs do not change the mechanics about viral infections. Karma, spiritual dynamics still apply.

Quote:It is very STO to accept that there are others and to see that they are also the Creator and have access to Its will to do and act as it pleases even if is it a "seemingly" incorrect action according to another's opinion or particular perspective. It is very lofty of us to think we can persuade others to think our beliefs are more balanced, more appropriate and encourage them to think more like us when it comes to deciding what is best for them.

You persuaded me. Its ok for people to stop obeying traffic laws and running over people then. Its just their belief and its normal.

(02-09-2021, 06:33 PM)confusedseeker Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 12:45 PM)unity100 Wrote: And you will not infect me or my loved ones with new strains of the virus you cook in your body due to your vaccine evasion.

SO TAKE THE VACCINE. Take them all. But you DO NOT force other people to take them, period. You can quote your corporate media drones as much as you want (the ATLANTIC, lol), but you CANNOT force people to inject things into their body. CLEAR impingement of free will, objectively.

Yeah, we, the society can other people to do things, and that doesnt constitute an infringement of anything. Just like laws to wear seatbelt or laws that prevent people from running you over with their car when they cross the street. They are similar laws.

A society requires a minimum amount of cohesion. You cant just reject everything and do whatever you want. Otherwise, your next door neighbor can also start doing whatever he wants, ranging from defecating wherever he wants in the public street in your neighborhood to throwing wild parties in his house every night.

If neighborhood rules preventing those are not infringement of free will, requiring people to not infect others are not either.

Of course you can choose to be an insensitive, inconsiderate person and refuse to vaccinate or take measures. This does not prevent the rest of the societies taking measures by preventing you from infecting them, ranging from vaccine passports to requiring vaccination or quarantine to enter countries. That is their free will.

(02-10-2021, 12:20 PM)Patrick Wrote: I've been looking at unity100's comment about many places where vaccination is mandatory.  I am actually surprised.  I understand the rational behind it of course, but still I do not support mandatory treatments, even if it indirectly affects others.  The only kind of abrogation of freewill I support are laws like those trying to prevent anyone from murdering others.  I understand that a line must be drawn somewhere in what is considered a direct enough assault on another's freedom, but vaccination or any other health related issues are not behind that line in my opinion.  Where this gets really fuzzy is in cases where we remove children from their mother's care in order to treat them, in cases where parents would prefer to let their child die (or heal naturally with a bit of luck).

There is little difference in between actually murdering someone and indirectly murdering people knowing that many people will get infected and some will die.

The person not being educated or wise enough to realize that does not prevent that it is a free will of the person to do so. Otherwise we would not have traffic laws, require driver's licenses and all that.

(02-14-2021, 12:30 AM)MrWho Wrote: I am a foodservice worker and I live with my elderly mother.

I will not take the chance. I will take the vaccine as soon as it is available.

The whole logic behind an all powerful government needing to control the population with chemicals or microchips is a huge paradox.

Indeed. The establishment wants to kill population with covid, but it also wants to save population with covid vaccine. At the same time also paradoxically wanting to kill people with covid vaccine by, well, preventing covid from killing people.

Its just a dumb contradiction that is invisible only when someone just wants to believe things.

Quote:Either the governments are all powerful and they don't need fear or manipulation or microchips to control people.

While all the people who complain about chips carry around mobile phones which can spy on their conversations even when they are 'turned off'...

Quote:China didn't need a vaccine, the people there fear the authority,

Nothing of the sort - leaving aside trusting their government, there is a concept in Asia called 'saving/keeping face' which covers the person's respectability and image in the society. No one wants to be seen as the a****** who damaged their society or *gasp* killed other people by infecting them. So people avoid things which will hurt other people or damage the society.

An extreme version of this can be seen in Japan where private companies and ordinary neighborhoods implemented far stricter measures by their own volition than what government asked for. Then again that's pretty traditional and normal in Japanese society.

Now to the important, critical point:

This will happen again. It may be covid, it may be ebola, it may be zovid, it may be something that is unimaginable at this point.

As you will remember, Ra said that green is the energy that makes thoughts into things, and they specifically explained that things like cancer is a manifestation of this principle.

This world is in green ray vibration since 1930something, and the societal structure is nowhere near positive, with the system being built on exploitation of a majority for the riches of a minority while a noticeable segment of that majority even harboring negative thought patterns like greed, animosity, hate, hostility, racism and all kinds of things.

These thoughts/energies will create things. Viruses, bacteria are just one manifestation of that. However the energetic/spiritual environment in a planet or even a subregion of a planet is, the life there will take course in that direction, viruses/bacteria included.

As the negative system and thought patterns/energies continue, they will keep creating more destructive things, including viruses and bacteria. That means more illnesses, more pandemics, epidemics and so on.

So this wont be the last. You can even consider this as 'the beginning', or even a warning. It was lethal, killed millions, caused major damage to a larger fraction, and caused major discomfort to an even greater fraction of the society.

Yet even despite that, it was still manageable and mild compared to what could have happened.

Ebola could have been more virulent. Then we were literally in knee-deep sh*t. There is no polite way to say that. And there is no overstatement in that. Black plague can return. Measles already returned thanks to anti-vaccine delirium in US. And it returned only in US, thankfully, because the rest of the world vaccinate their children against measles, chickenpox or polio.

So it can go worse, and unless entire world society rapidly change its orientation to be more positive - not only in subconscious and spirit, but also in conscious mind and action - it will likely go worse. Because negative energies and thoughts creating negative things is a spiritual principle. Its not something random.

There are two ways to deal with this:

- Going positive as soon as possible in a few years, which you know will not happen
- Being wise and taking measures and protecting everyone and the society until that can happen

Places like Asia, China, Korea, Japan, New Zealand are doing the latter. Which is the sane thing to do even if there was no transition happening. That's why they are now free or mostly free of covid and they are back to normal. And they will swiftly deal with whatever happens after this - virulent ebola or black plague 2.0 or whatever else, mainly because they are not self-indulged, irresponsible, rash people who only care about themselves.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - schubert - 03-07-2021

if anyone is interested in researched, professional videos about topics like covid and vaccines, i highly recommend the show the highwire: https://thehighwire.com/watch/
it's a goldmine for truth and reason about these topics from what i've watched. i used to watch their videos on instagram but their page as been removed (https://www.instagram.com/highwiretalk). that's when you know they're speaking truth

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - moyal - 03-08-2021

Evidence of COVID-19 vaccine injuries & deaths:
-> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FCLpbPgBu1Kb-I7Llyxv0m2SosvmsWS6/view

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 03-08-2021

https://www.reddit.com/r/lawofone/comments/fn78fw/quo_adresses_the_virus/

Austin: Our friend S. from China, wrote recently and he had a friend who asked him to relay a question to us. And it reads:

“Now, there is an outbreak of the novel coronavirus in China, and it has caused lots of worries, rumors, separations among people, as this coronavirus outbreak partially resembles the SARS outbreak in China in 2002 to 2003. Q'uo, without infringing upon the free will and providing your point of view, could you indicate the origin of the novel coronavirus? Is the coronavirus man-made, as Q'uo indicated for SARS? And whether it is man-made or not, what's the metaphysical meaning behind this coronavirus outbreak? Does this kind of collective catalyst also reflect the dysfunctional, unhealthy and pathological aspects of our current social system, just as individual physical distortion reflects catalyst unused by the mind complex?”

Q’uo: I am Q'uo, and am aware of the query, my brother. This is a subject which we have indeed covered before. For various outbreaks of this nature are attempts by what you may call the hidden powers to control the population of the planet. For your planet is very heavily populated at this time. And it is easier for those who seek control to control fewer entities. Thusly, there is the manufacture of various types of diseases that have been accomplished over the past few decades with the goal of reducing the population of the planet.

The entities so involved in this experiencing of the coronavirus are entities which have preincarnatively offered themselves in service to the planetary mind, in order that there may be a resolution or completion of certain cycles of vibration, that is to say, that there may be the realization of their ability to serve their fellow human beings by becoming infected in a fashion which reflects the need to find a cure for this particular virus. This is a manner of being which each entity undertook in order to become more able to open their own hearts in love and compassion for others. For as they find themselves afflicted with this particular virus, they become more and more compassionate for their fellow humans who also have this virus within their being and must suffer the consequences. Thus it is a way of, shall we say, utilizing a negative initiative in a positive fashion that was foreseen before the incarnation began."

Q'uo, unlike most humans, isn't trying to spiritually bypass the darkness that they don't understand, by saying there is no negative initiative, there is only the positive. There is no anger, there is only peace. There is no hate, there is only love. These kinds of mantras might be useful for the spiritual seeker, as it deadens the mental desires and corrupt physical imbalances, but logically speaking it is not well foundationed.

They recognize there is a road block, so they try to work around it. Iamraw spoke about the same things. Humans and ETs opposed iamraw's collective initiative in Egypt or Khem, so things didn't turn out as they wished. Their phrase "there are no mistakes" doesn't mean "we are gods and we are never wrong". They admit directly that things did not go as they wished, they just don't see it as a mistake. They see it as still in play. A mistake is something that has already happened and is in the past, but the SMC's mission to help Earth is still in progress and the final outcome is not yet decided.

It is a very alien perspective, although something humanity can learn from if they looked at it with the humility of a child and not the intellectual certitude of an adult trained by a society built by Service to Self orions and draconians. I wonder how many people really realize that their entire upbringing has been on an STS world (dark matrix) that has taught them only STS or at least imbalanced conflictive, ways of behaving and thinking?

There are 3 methods of Divination utilized to determine truths, other than telepathic channeling that is sometimes reliable and sometimes not reliable.

1. Tarot Archetypes aka Hero's Journey
2. (Vedic) Astrology
3. Numerology

I can utilize 2 of the 3. Nearly 100% accurate, if I don't make mistakes in interpretation or something interferes.

The Confederation has given all of you or any of you, the tools to determined what is the truth, if just your internal guidance and spiritual intuition is insufficient. The question is... how many humans actually do the work?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 03-08-2021

(03-08-2021, 08:05 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: ...they just don't see it as a mistake. They see it as still in play. A mistake is something that has already happened and is in the past...

That's interesting.  I have never looked at it this way.  There are no mistakes because the vibration of any events are always still in play in the eternal present and has its perfect resolution somewhere in there already.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 03-08-2021

I'm curious what the debate and poll would look like if a thread was framed like this:

"Hypothetically speaking, would you take a vaccine created by STS controlled institutions in response to an STS controlled institutions created disease"

Why not this:

"Would you accept an incarnation within a STS controlled planet?"

This goes in the category -> If you can read this, there's no need to answer the question...

Wink

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 03-08-2021

(03-08-2021, 11:22 AM)Patrick Wrote: Why not this:

This goes in the category -> If you can read this, there's no need to answer the question...

Wink

Well 'earthseeds' have no choice. A certain percentage of wanderers are karmically entangled and are compelled to. The rest are doing their STS/STO services or here for the ride.

But this isn't the same question at all is it, or all that relevant to the thread even Dodgy

It's related to the comment of "STS controlled institutions".

It's a vast subject, way bigger than a certain vaccine.

Like having a poll such as "Would you use money created by STS controlled institutions?"

It's in the sense that there are no vaccine offered to us coming from non STS controlled institutions.  So I cannot choose those other non existent vaccine.

Same with money.  I would prefer to buy food using a decentralized credit system, but for now it's still not an option where I live.  In fact, I would prefer to get my food from a resource based economy system, but...

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - AnthroHeart - 03-08-2021

(03-08-2021, 12:34 PM)Patrick Wrote: It's related to the comment of "STS controlled institutions".

It's a vast subject, way bigger than a certain vaccine.

Like having a poll such as "Would you use money created by STS controlled institutions?"

It's in the sense that there are no vaccine offered to us coming from non STS controlled institutions.  So I cannot choose those other non existent vaccine.

Same with money.  I would prefer to buy food using a decentralized credit system, but for now it's still not an option where I live.  In fact, I would prefer to get my food from a resource based economy system, but...

You should look at the work of the Keshe Foundation. He's working on using plasma to provide your body nutrition without even needing to eat.
They've done work to increase harvest 3X with just changing the water. He's also spearheaded free energy.

https://keshe.foundation/

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 03-08-2021

(03-08-2021, 11:22 AM)Patrick Wrote: Why not this:

Wink

Would I be allowed to incarnate on an STS controlled zone?

Counter: We don't want you here, you are infringing on our free will to farm these free range humans.

"The rest are doing their STS/STO services or here for the ride."

My name is Leroy Jenkins, YOLO (You only live once)

(03-08-2021, 01:52 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: ...
Would I be allowed to incarnate on an STS controlled zone?

Counter: We don't want you here, you are infringing on our free will to farm these free range humans.

Yeah, I guess I am only here because enough free range humans are calling.

Humm, it's like accepting to become a cattle animal in order to help with their suffering. Seems hopeless from that point of view. Yet I have faith that the how and why it might help are taken care of without me having to be aware of it.