Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

Are you going to take the vaccine? - throwawaynegative132 - 12-22-2020

Btw in a couple of years from now you won't be able to get a job without an cybernetic implant, including one in your brain that is capable of reading and writing. I am not even joking. I find it shocking that so few people know about this.
This ties in to my last post from the other post. Wasn't able to make a poll there so made one here.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - AnthroHeart - 12-22-2020

(12-22-2020, 01:42 PM)throwawaynegative132 Wrote: Btw in a couple of years from now you won't be able to get a job without an cybernetic implant, including one in your brain that is capable of reading and writing. I am not even joking. I find it shocking that so few people know about this.
This ties in to my last post from the other post. Wasn't able to make a poll there so made one here.

There are infinite timelines, and that is not one of mine. But if you want it, go at it.

I don't take polls on if I take vaccine or not. Many people are watching such lists.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - sillypumpkins - 12-22-2020

Yep, I'm going to take the vaccine once it's offered to my demographic.

I don't know at all about the validity of what you've stated regarding cybernetic implants.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Aion - 12-22-2020

Which vaccine?

There are at least 3 major ones in development (for Covid-19) by different companies at the moment, each of which has a different formula.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Glow - 12-22-2020

(12-22-2020, 01:42 PM)throwawaynegative132 Wrote: Btw in a couple of years from now you won't be able to get a job without an cybernetic implant, including one in your brain that is capable of reading and writing. I am not even joking. I find it shocking that so few people know about this.

Is this an attempt to polarize negative because this is certainly fear mongering.

(12-22-2020, 05:10 PM)Glow Wrote:

Is this an attempt to polarize negative because this is certainly fear mongering.

They made a post "I want to explore the negative polarity." so possibly.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 12-22-2020

(12-22-2020, 05:10 PM)Glow Wrote:

eh, just be prepared. The IMF is already proposing tying your credit score to your browsing history. Be aware, be prepared.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - flofrog - 12-22-2020

It is nice to want to prepare us, confusedseeker, but you know, these implants have been regularly talked about for at least fifteen years.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Sabou - 12-22-2020

Removed 

This is not the reason I came back to the site. 
Each can form their own opinions and choices. 

[Image: 3823b6d411c46e7763aa99a9711d24d37ec5485e...1597829417]

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - throwawaynegative132 - 12-23-2020

Please, you all misunderstand me. All I am saying is at some point we have to start civil disobedience. You say I'm on the wrong timeline yet most airlines have already said that those who won't take the vaccine won't be able to fly with them. You will see soon enough.

I don't mean to fear monger. I just want people to know and prepare. At some point people like us won't be able to participate any longer in the matrix. More and more communities will start forming off-grid and the sooner that's done the better. I just want some people to consider doing it.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 12-23-2020

As q'uo suggested I did my research of all the evidence regarding vaccination. Actual evidence and not hearsay. So I feel perfectly comfortable taking the vaccine.

Regarding civil disobedience, that's the Elite's wet dream. They would use that excuse to strip off a ton of our rights.

What we need is inner work that will change every one from the inside. Once that is done the Elite won't have any power over us. Because even those in the army/police will have changed with this inner work and would not enact orders that goes against the will of the people.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 12-23-2020

Oh goodie because I literally hate working.
There is nothing here that interests me enough to allow someone to implant a chip in me. If I cannot be free to be me, then I would rather die free than a bigger, better slave to a system that is disintegrating before our eyes. It is an illusion that can be compared to the breath. The inhale expands or pushes outward, then, the exhale falls inward, collapsing the chest wall. It is nothing more than that. The rise and the fall. It is how mountains are formed, universes made and how mountains are leveled and universes end; then begins again.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. Your question presumes the space/time continuum understandings of the intelligent energy which animates your illusion. Within the context of this illusion we may say that there are some which do not transfer from one particular density to another, for the continuum is finite.
In the understanding which we have of the universe or creation as one infinite being, its heart beating as alive in its own intelligent energy, it merely is one beat of the heart of this intelligence from creation to creation.

Just so that you can remember also:
Quote:The young or small physical mind/body/spirit complex has the seven energy centers potentiated before the birthing process. There are also analogs in time/space of these energy centers corresponding to the seven energy centers in each of the seven true-color densities. Thus in the microcosm exists all the experience that is prepared. It is as though the infant contains the universe.

You are more than a mere mortal and yet you are. What is to fear?
No matter what an entity choses, it is both finite and infinite. Within it contains the entire cosmos, the Light and the Love. It doesn't truly matter is someone gets a chip while the other does not, because in Reality, there is no chip greater than the true Light an entity contains that needs be discovered or recovered. The threat of death is man's way of controlling another through fear. This is something that each entity will have to reconcile within itself. We can warn, scream from the mountaintops about how this one plans to harm that one to no avail. In 3rd density, especially on planet Earth where both polarities exist side by side. It isn't the threats that are imminent, but rather the Choice to become polarized or to stand firm on one side or the other. The positive polarity will use the fear to raise itself up far above the fear into a state of bravery; conquering itself and the negative will use its fear to raise itself up to a state of utter bravery as well; conquering other self. This is but a process. And, it ends one way or the other way.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 12-23-2020

Regarding Quinine, please note that it has cross reaction with many other medications including antidepressants and antibiotics. So like any other medications you should research it. Natural medication is still medication.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Sabou - 12-23-2020

(12-23-2020, 09:03 AM)Patrick Wrote: What we need is inner work that will change every one from the inside. Once that is done the Elite won't have any power over us. Because even those in the army/police will have changed with this inner work and would not enact orders that goes against the will of the people.

I agree with this wholeheartedly, brother. 

I would just expand on your sentiment. The inner work in this context is simply the realization you were always free and sovereign, the Elite never had any real power over us to begin with. We all are faced with the choice to recognize this. 

We all are working with where we are. I would not want an opinion to overshadow the unity of who we truly are, and through this recognition, rise above the fears projected by those who seek to rule. 

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 12-23-2020

(12-22-2020, 10:49 PM)flofrog Wrote: It is nice to want to prepare us, confusedseeker, but you know, these implants have been regularly talked about for at least fifteen years.

Flofrog is correct. It goes back even farther than that. 

That doesn't mean there is no truth to these covert possibilities of control, given the nature of this world at this time. Disinformation, as far as I can tell, is not linear. It is meant to confuse. There is much "insider" information. There is no way to tell which agendas are on the table, as they likely change and evolve with new technology.

The Q'uo quote above is a common-sense approach—educate yourself as far as possible using your intellect, and listen to your heart. In this way, you make your choices.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - flofrog - 12-23-2020

As Ohr Ein Sof said, there is no greater chip than the true Light an entity contains, and we are both finite and infinite.

The concept of the Elite is something difficult to define as long as we are not part of them ( even though we are all One Wink ) so even if we feel this Elite group has a dark design, and there might very well be some people inside trying to reduce its own power, that impact is vague and hard to define anyway. But it can be talked at length and judged and imagined. In the end, again as Ohr said, it’s nothing compared to the Light we each hold inside. This is what both grounds us and inspires us.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - David_1 - 12-24-2020

This 4-minute video represents the opinion of some.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/CLU8TlZdSxw1/

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - AnthroHeart - 12-24-2020

(12-24-2020, 07:01 AM)David_1 Wrote: This 4-minute video represents the opinion of some.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/CLU8TlZdSxw1/

Sound warning, please. Rather dark in the first couple of seconds.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 12-24-2020

(12-23-2020, 09:03 AM)Patrick Wrote: Regarding civil disobedience, that's the Elite's wet dream. They would use that excuse to strip off a ton of our rights.

Too late for that. This country has made some really poor choices recently, and I have no doubt it will pay for it. LOO does a great job of what is happening behind the scenes, and so does the Great Reset.

Wait until they really come after our guns though, that's the red line for most.  Without our guns we have nothing.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - flofrog - 12-25-2020

confusedseeker, be well. Whether our perspective is the same as your or not quite, I can feel how much you want to warn us.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 12-25-2020

Yes it doesn't hurt to prepare.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Margan - 01-13-2021

Based on the last choice of the poll I would like to throw out a question here.
Because I think that some of us might actually be presented with that situation and it is good to have some idea about how to handle it.
Let's say, that for whatever reasons you have to get that vaccine and you are not looking forward to it.
What could be done in order to turn it into a positive?
For example one could use Grand Central's Intention repeater and program it something like
"I trust that the vaccine I am getting serves my and every one else's highest and best good and all is well"
Or one could program oneself mentally by some similar mantra.
Or both.
Any other suggestions?
Does Ra or those of Qu'o maybe mention similar quandaries?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Margan - 01-13-2021

Maybe this goes into the OP's question:

"Since the third density is rife with duality and confusion, if not downright chaos, on the part of the entities of humankind which dwell upon its surface, it is only to one who is doing the inner work that there ever appears even the thought of finding a positive choice in a seemingly impossible situation. Yet, that is what each incarnated to do, that is, to find positive choices where none seem to exist, to love the unlovable, to console the inconsolable, to accept the unacceptable and to allow its grip upon the consciousness to loosen little by little, until finally one's heart does not find it necessary to hold the armor of the past and the future over the vulnerable and naked self."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1991/1991_0224.aspx

I like that part about the armor of the past, I guess it could refer to one's preconceived ideas and concepts, that sort of become like a shield, an armor and impede our looking unbiasedly at the world and its situations.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ada - 01-13-2021

I wonder if it's not coincidental that in a spiritual oriented forum the vast majority are against the vaccine. Hm.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 01-13-2021

(01-13-2021, 10:39 AM)ada Wrote: I wonder if it's not coincidental that in a spiritual oriented forum the vast majority are against the vaccine. Hm.

Being spiritual means you are willing to take things on faith alone.  The antivaxxers movement is based on faith.  It is the same with most conspiracy theories.  These being based on faith makes it so that many spiritual seekers will also believe the info given by antivaxxers even without evidence.  So there is a strong correlation.

What I find interesting is how the negatives can hijack our sense that something is not right with our current system and channel it towards resonating with all this disinfo against vaccines (and on conspiration).  It focuses the people away from the real conspirations.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 01-13-2021

Just because you don't trust taking a particular experimental vaccine that has inherent risks that may outweight the actual risk you may have from the virus itself, does not make you an 'anti-vaxxer'. That sort of propagandist jargon is used to create false dichotomies that limit critical thinking and ultimately free will. People are making this into a constructed 'science' vs 'faith/conspiracy/freedom/idiot' debate, when in fact there is more actual science that casts doubt on these particular vaccines and covid social/medical policies in general, but the narrative has been hijacked away from real science and medical practitioners in favour (at the very least) of financial incentives and politics. And if you understand the corporate/financial links with government, pharma, the medical industry, media and big tech, you'll understand why the messaging is what it is.

Please view this video, it's a presentation by a practising doctor (and trained lawyer) who has direct experience with covid patients early in the pandemic, and clearly lays this out factually and without conspiratorial material. She is representing the Americas Frontline Doctors association. There are hundreds of examples around the world of doctors and scientists raising the red flag and they are being systematically shut down, silenced and stripped of their professions in ways that are completely counter to how science is supposed to be managed, it is absolutly hair raising.

https://youtu.be/xFntHpk1uok

If you choose to participate in this medical trial, this is your choice. But to declare that anyone who does not want to receive an experimental medical procedure as being 'stupid' or 'selfish/unloving' or an 'anti-vaxxer' or 'science denier' by default is at best naive, and at worst (dangerously) un-ethical. There may be serious long lasting or permanent implications to taking this, and there is a long history of medical malpractice in the pharmaceutical industry. This is covered in the video seminar.

And to those who believe that pure intention can keep you safe from physical consequences, that is a dangerous concept to incept people with and could have karmic implications. It may be no different than convincing someone they can be cured with snake oil. The placebo/self healing effect or law of attraction/mentalism is no match for brute force physical occurrences in 3d, and you never know if your catalysing agent is to learn how not to be so naive and gullible. Discernment is always Paramount.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - sillypumpkins - 01-13-2021

zedro, you had me until you mentioned the frontline doctors association.

I remember viewing their "press conference" form last summer and I found it all very strange. What is this group? Why am I just now hearing about them? Hell, I remember when I first watched the video and I couldn't even find a website for them.

Honestly, I don't know s***. Like, I really don't know what they're all about. I just know they don't resonate with me

Another thing: the woman in your video was one of the many who stormed the capitol the other day :/

I also have a thing with people who claim masks don't work............. seriously? Put on a mask, light a lighter, and see if you can blow the flame out. If it's a decent mask, you can't. Thus, your breath (and all the saliva and germs in there,) is going to be contained BY THE MASK. THUS, germs and viruses have a much smaller chance of escaping your mouth-hole and infecting others if you are wearing a mask.

It's not rocket science people....

EDIT: geez, and I just watched some of that video. She really says "the people who die from covid-19 are people who are kinda destined to die in this period anyway"

yep, that's a half-truth right there. Noooooooo thank you Smile

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ada - 01-13-2021

The virus itself may also have long lasting or permanent effects on your body. If you are healthy or young and it doesn't scare you as such, then that's fine. But there are a lot of people who are at a very high risk.
I'm not promoting the vaccine as being safe and tested, but simply denying it and staying away is not a solution. Because eventually, and if many will not get vaccinated, you will get the virus, and you might transmit it to someone who is at risk. So now you're "safe" because you didn't get the bad and untested vaccine, but the other person who is at risk from the virus is suffering or even dead.
And lets try and be hypothetical here, say that there are very bad effects from the vaccine, there will be quite a lot of people who will be vaccinated, whether because they were at risk and they had no other choice or because they simply wanted to. So now they 'supposedly' are going to suffer or die, a whole lot of people. And you're safe as a survivor, like from a zombie apocalypse movie. Would you really want to live like that, is it worth it? What's the point?
If anything, I would expect from spiritual people to not be concerned that much about their physical body, and more so on the suffering of others and how to alleviate that.
(This isn't personal or pointed at any one specific person, I am generalizing, and I also still haven't been vaccinated.)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 01-13-2021

(01-13-2021, 01:17 PM)zedro Wrote: Just because you don't trust taking a particular experimental vaccine that has inherent risks that may outweight the actual risk you may have from the virus itself, does not make you an 'anti-vaxxer'...

I agree fully with you on this.  This is not what I consider to be part of the anti-vaxxers movement.  I am talking about the movement in the light of correlations with spiritual seeking as Ada mentioned.

This link is more in line with my understanding: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/anti-vaxxer
Quote:...Anti-vaxxers are people who believe that vaccines are unsafe and infringe on their human rights. They typically deny the existence or validity of the science supporting their use in the general population...

(01-13-2021, 01:17 PM)zedro Wrote: ...in fact there is more actual science that casts doubt on these particular vaccines and covid social/medical policies in general...

With this I disagree.  It takes a lot of work to research all of this by ourselves.  So instead we take it on faith that the vaccine is safe or is not.  This is what I am saying.  And for myself, it is not what comes to light from looking at the studies done in context.  What I find is that the evidence strongly supports using vaccines for the benefits far outweighs the complications.

In my opinion, we sadly cannot get a good picture for ourselves by reading the material provided either by those in favor or not in favor of vaccines.  The homework has to be done from scratch by going at the source for all of it.  Which of course is not practical because most of the info is paywalled (which is the sort of thing I wish we would collectively focus on fixing).