Bring4th
Orion Empire and Free Will - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Orion Empire and Free Will (/showthread.php?tid=18761)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - Ymarsakar - 03-23-2021

You know in anime how heroes become villains and villains become redeemed?

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - jafar - 03-23-2021

(03-23-2021, 09:45 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: You know in anime how heroes become villains and villains become redeemed?

Well it seems the STS universe is all about surviving, competing and fighting.
Among the common occurrence within the STS world is to demonize others, especially other competing STSes. to justify the 'attack', 'conquering', 'destruction' towards others. Without realization that by doing such, the self, the 'me' or the 'us' is actually the demon. Or at least among the demon.

Anime and movie doesn't give a good picture of the above scenario, as it's commonly depicting a 'character' as a hero (labeled as the good) and any enemies that the hero is facing as the 'demon'. When one of the demonized enemy switch side to fight alongside the hero, then they're labeled as 'redeemed'.

While in reality both the hero and it's enemies are actually STS groups.
The 'redeemed enemy' merely switch side from one STS group to another STS group.
And they're all still fighting one another..

BlackDragon mentioned "fundamentalist Christian", which is a good case study / example for the above behavior.
Fundamentalist Christian (or any other fundamentalist group such as fundamentalist Muslim, Jews or Atheist) always need the figure of "Satan" to be demonized and to fight with.
And as one can also clearly see within the Fundamentalist group they also fought each others.

And what happens when Satan or Heyl-El is redeemed and is back in the light so to speak?

"Well it seems the STS universe is all about surviving, competing and fighting."

That is not the impression I got from Zaxon and Hidden Hand's testimony. Discipline and self improvement were the two major themes present. Survival, competition, and fighting, is more of a 4th density issue.

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - zedro - 03-23-2021

(03-23-2021, 11:42 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: And what happens when Satan or Heyl-El is redeemed and is back in the light so to speak?

"Well it seems the STS universe is all about surviving, competing and fighting."

That is not the impression I got from Zaxon and Hidden Hand's testimony. Discipline and self improvement were the two major themes present. Survival, competition, and fighting, is more of a 4th density issue.

Discipline and self improvement of what exactly? 5th seems to be about control, like 4th is the fight for the throne, and 5th is the achievement and perfection of it. At the 6th is like you become a consultant.

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - flofrog - 03-23-2021

Zedro I like the consultant image ... Wink lol

"Discipline and self improvement of what exactly?"

When a child is growing up, they eventually find a purpose or a dream to accomplish. Then discipline and self improvement are ways to help achieve that dream.

This is not all that complicated.

"5th seems to be about control, like 4th is the fight for the throne, and 5th is the achievement and perfection of it. At the 6th is like you become a consultant."

There's a clue, so to speak, about whether anyone can access the Akashic Records of sixth density, meaning 6.1-6.6. It is the topic you raised, that of STO/STS flip at the sixth density. Those that intuitively understand it or are able to do something with that info, can make use of it.

For most people though it would be better to look at how it works from the density they have lived in, the 3rd density.

3.4, 3.5, and 3.6

What does the sub density under the primary 3rd density, look like in terms of journey, progress, and story?

What does the life of a 3.4 density civilization, nation, clan, town, family, person look like?

How does it differ from a 3.5 entity? and how does that compare to a 3.6 entity?

Humanity's fantasy, science fiction, fiction, and non fiction stories should have given some examples of this already, right?

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - jafar - 03-25-2021

(03-23-2021, 01:21 PM)flofrog Wrote: Zedro I like the consultant image ... Wink  lol

Maybe a "Lawyer" will be more appropriate..
A lawyer who never offered their services as 'pro bono' Smile

Quote:There's a clue, so to speak, about whether anyone can access the Akashic Records of sixth density, meaning 6.1-6.6. It is the topic you raised, that of STO/STS flip at the sixth density. Those that intuitively understand it or are able to do something with that info, can make use of it.

This is interesting, the akashic record, the universal global database of collected experience. The universal event log collector. Is there anything related to akashic record given by Mr Ra?

Regarding 'access', every being is definitely given a 'write' access to this event log database, each of you are doing live streaming of your experience to the akashic record, for safe keeping and perhaps replay purposes.

Do you mean STO or STS flipped because they watched the 'video' of 'experiences as experienced by others' on the universal youtube channel?

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - Patrick - 03-25-2021

(03-25-2021, 12:50 PM)jafar Wrote: ...Is there anything related to akashic record given by Mr Ra?...

https://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1987/1987_0415.aspx

Quote:Carla: Then, from what you say it sounds as if the archetypical or the group mind that you experience is not hierarchical, but merely a computer too difficult to use quickly. Is that correct? That it’s all available to you at all the levels at once, but it is difficult to access any of it until you understand the computer, understand the group mind and its mechanical structure? Is that correct? I’m trying to get a picture of how the group mind forms in early fourth density, and you are a real godsend in that you’re the only contact that we’ve had that’s just beginning fourth density. Anything that you’d care to send would be interesting, I’m sure.

I am Quanta. The connection between individual experience and the larger groupings of mind complexes which eventually blend themselves into that great store of experience that many have called the Akashic record is one which is one-to-one, shall we say. Each entity which gathers experience that is significant in the personal evolution records this experience in its own conscious and subconscious mind complex. Each mind complex has access to greater and greater stores of information as the roots of the individual mind complex contain all that which has been gathered by the entity in all conscious experience and continues to move in an harmonic fashion with those of, you would say, “like mind” or in many cases the racial mind, in other cases the cultural mind, and in still other cases the unique groupings of mind that blend various factors, be they social and culture, philosophical or spiritual and religious, or racial or geographical.

Thus, there are many groupings of mind that serve as intermediary reservoirs of information and stand between the individual mind complex and the planetary mind or that which we have previously referred to as the Akashic record. This record or planetary mind is that store of information which shall be opened to all the population of the fourth density that is to reside upon this planetary sphere. Each entity then will look upon this planetary mind as its ancient heritage and that which is available to inform further thought and action as the various individual portions of the to-be social memory complex begin to seek further means by which the service of others may be accomplished.

May we speak further, my sister?

Carla: Is our Akashic record and social memory complex terms for the same referent?

I am Quanta. These terms have a close relationship in that the grouping of entities which shall comprise the fourth-density social memory complex of entities will have access to that Akashic record of experience which has been collected throughout the history of this planetary experience to date. Thus, the social memory complex is the grouping of entities that has as its heritage the Akashic record, not only of this planetary influence but of those planetary influences which shall also contribute a portion of the population of the fourth-density social memory complex.

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - Ymarsakar - 03-25-2021

Thx patrick. By akashic record, this seems to be a khem egyptian term that edgar cayce coined.

Given that edgar cayce is likely connected to the Ra collective, it would follow aka make sense.

By access i mean read access or need to know access. When channeled sources pause and say they are searching, this seems to be like zoom or telegraph. They are asking other smcs or accessing the archives.

The sto sts flip, would be related to the first threads i posted on. Why would a sixth neg flip positive? Would we know any such wanderers or why they would choose incarnation?

One of the clues to that question involves whether they can make sense of negatice sixth density ezperiences or philosophy.

Barring that, then at least harvestable sts or 6th density clues.

For you jafar and zedro, how far your intuition can go is a very good sign of your access level. And from that a further hypothesis or extrapolation can be made. This is my scientific hybrid spirit searxh method.

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - flofrog - 03-25-2021

Thanks too Patrick. This goes with the studies made by entities in time/space mentioned by Michael Newton's books.

(03-25-2021, 01:19 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: ...Why would a sixth neg flip positive?...

There comes a time when the deepest introspection actually sees that the ground of being itself is unique and thus shared. That which is not cannot go any deeper without itself actually plunging under the surface of this ground of being. From under that surface, it is simply impossible to continue seeking that which is not. Because the system of illusions, that enables that which is not (STS) to exist, is only in effect above that surface.

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - Ymarsakar - 03-25-2021

That almost sounds like you are channeling y9ur future self patrick?

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - Black Dragon - 03-25-2021

Patrick described the first step/big turning point pretty well. A being that has been seeking the self as creator exclusively for a long time finally hits the point where they realize they are one with other selves and other selves are fundamentally equal and also the self. They realize failing to embrace other selves is fundamentally failing to seek the self any further, because much of the self is defined by connection and reflection to other selves. They realize serving one's self at the expense of another isn't actually a service at all beyond creating catalyst, but more of a lose-lose than a win-lose to screw over another self.

There is a coming to terms with all that has been done in the scope of 3-6d and seeing all actions and relations one has had with others in a fuller light. They see the pain and catalyst they caused from the perspectives of those they caused it to. They get a fuller understanding of the ramifications and cause/effect of all the actions they ever took to become 6d STS. Some of this balances out a large portion of and unpaid karma already because of the understanding and forgiveness of the "soul review" part...however...it's usually decided by the individual that there are certain lessons to revisit and loose ends to be tied up. Sometimes this involves being an STO guide as 6d and/or reincarnating in 3d.

Raid and/or seed any developing planets during the climb through the STS densities? Most do at some point, and that's probably a good indicator of where that soul will end up to revisit lessons and tie up loose ends. Imagine seeding a planet "millions of years ago" as 4d STS and then making the way up through 6d and flipping, and then being called as as 6d STO guide through the DNA connections to that planet millions of years later when they have created a spiritually advanced society. Sometimes 6d beings seem so detached, stable, stoic, like nothing phases them and its hard to imagine what could actually be catalyst or emotionally painful to such beings. At this point I'm fairly convinced there are some things that really can be highly catalyzing/emotionally scarring for a 6d entity, and that these situations involve guardianship/teaching and attachment/investment in 3d beings and their societies/planets, and there are quite a few obvious examples we all know of.

Incarnation into those planetary societies one has hurt/helped for further learning and/or amelioration of mistakes in teach/learning is usually the next step, but carries risks of reversion to the momentum of STS tendencies and a forgetfulness of the polarity switch which can inadvertently rack up a bunch of new karma as a wanderer in 3d incarnate cycles.

Maybe that helps paint a picture of one possible trajectory or example of what can happen when a being flips polarity from STS to STO at 6d.

It is my belief that a good percentage of the 6d wanderers incarnated on Earth are those that walked sts and switched.

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - Black Dragon - 03-25-2021

(03-25-2021, 03:06 PM)Patrick Wrote: It is my belief that a good percentage of the 6d wanderers incarnated on Earth are those that walked sts and switched.

Yeah, it's really not all that uncommon. Earth has certain properties that make it a desirable place to do that sort of work in actualizing a polarity switch. Also, it's been a place colonized, raided, and seeded many times by many civilizations so there are ties that bring them back around to Earth based on that.

I wonder if an entity still wanders after reaching the Higher Self manifestation ?

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - zedro - 03-25-2021

(03-25-2021, 03:19 PM)Black Dragon Wrote:
(03-25-2021, 03:06 PM)Patrick Wrote: It is my belief that a good percentage of the 6d wanderers incarnated on Earth are those that walked sts and switched.

Yeah, it's really not all that uncommon. Earth has certain properties that make it a desirable place to do that sort of work in actualizing a polarity switch. Also, it's been a place colonized, raided, and seeded many times by many civilizations so there are ties that bring them back around to Earth based on that.

This is where I assume the impulse to serve is predominantly Karmic in nature from a greater evolutionary history. No doubt that Ra was karmically compelled for the LL contact.

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-26-2021

(03-23-2021, 11:42 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: And what happens when Satan or Heyl-El is redeemed and is back in the light so to speak?

Not to mention a 3rd Density self projection >_>

Although "survival" in a greater sense is emphasized, in that one must maintain one's individual integrity in the face of infinity rather than unifying it in order to.be something unique and, well, seemingly separate. The 6D negs seem to be aware it's an illusion and just don't want to accept the horrifying reality that there simply is no true duality amd we as creator are all alone. Even if they know that's their problem. Seems they discharge the polarity when they come to terms with it and accept that they need compassion for their situation amd therefor must accept the necessity of an unconditionally loving amd therefor impersonal creator. Doesn't mean they have to like it though.

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - Ymarsakar - 03-26-2021

Gathering and curating the data testimonies and evidence of various smcs or incarnations, phoenix s descriptions are accurate.

As a result, i can push the law of confusion aside momentarily because they brought up this info.

From what i know to be true, i saw a sts civ flip sto by a simple choice. Opening the heart chakra has been forbidden similar to suicide. But all it took was one individual, the strongest of them all, to decide and the rest will obey unto death like samurai.

By reaching intelligent infinity, it is likely the bancho or strongest of their negative universe, realized the truth about the last boss. This truth implied that it was not god source that was the borg but a control source influencing all negative sts civs. The strongest in the universe that has gathered all this power and knowledge to defeat borg god source and kill it, suddenl has a problem. What if these teachings were incorrect? What if somebody wanted us to fight god source?

This is hyper paranoia that initiates get tested on when attempting to pass 6th chakra mastery. For a civilization, it is far stronger. Ultimate super paranoia above and beyond killing god source. This will instigate a civil war. Because the paranoia ultimately leads to other questions. Is the trutg in opening the hearr chakra? They were told that the heart chakra will control them but what if this was part of the deception of a dark matrix?

The strongest in a 6th density universe, the first of all, decides for all. Those that disagree, will be obliterated. And many will disagree.

The amount of power is limited for a war. A structure was made so that the heart chakra xould be opened for all. The entire universe turns against the strongest in a war of annihilation. Vrill chi prana is limited. Number attrition. The loyakist forces are pushed back further and further. Even fanatical determination has its limits without the farms supplying the food.

The defense lines hold out long enough so that the First can activate the heart chakra. A 6th density civ instantly flips polarities and uses the infinite reactor of the heart to neutralize all conflict and suppress all rebellion. No one can fight. No one can kill. Time is frozen. All thoughts are forcibly harmonized by the will of the first. This gamble paid off as everyone realizes the truth of creation. They throw down their weapons. They give up the fear and paranoia.

But nobody knows how this heart chakra works. And the internal work proceeds for integration. Suppressing all will power in a universe is a very 6th den neg sts tool but not the most in line with the heart. Further progress must be made. Where though?

Theh discover earth , a place where children are fighting in the dark over sand castles.

The first decides, i will go and discover this heart and its secrets. I will make a smurf account and remove my knowledfe and powers, pretending to be a noob beginner.

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - Patrick - 03-26-2021

Man that would make for a great novel! You could even say based on a true story. Wink

New game plus.

The mission is successful but earth was nearly devastated in the process. Many sacrifices were made to avoid 4th neg harvest.

6th den civ advances to 7th density. Regret and karma are felt for the children on earth that could not so easily defeat the dark matrix.

The decision is made to reset time, overlap one s oversoul and time slip back into earth but this time, with a 7th density mer ka bah structure.

New game plus.

This time, things will be different. Choices will change, karma will be repaid, favors will be balanced. Children guided to a more optimal future.

Dark state: we will rule humanity, no human can stop us! We have 5th density allies backing us!!@

[] : oh really, the children have older children backing them... that is wonderful. Wait a second i am calling my main account in.

Yh shin vh: brother heylel is picking on me again. He always takes my beloved sheep away.
Heylel: hey that is what you agreed to in the game.

[].... ok children, i will take alook. Dont worry kid brother yod, we will help.

Heylel: you always take his side!

[]: no, we love all of you equally.

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - jafar - 03-26-2021

(03-25-2021, 12:55 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(03-25-2021, 12:50 PM)jafar Wrote: ...Is there anything related to akashic record given by Mr Ra?...

Thanks

Although I have problem understanding the meanings of the bolded statement below.

Quote:Carla: Is our Akashic record and social memory complex terms for the same referent?

I am Quanta. These terms have a close relationship in that the grouping of entities which shall comprise the fourth-density social memory complex of entities will have access to that Akashic record of experience which has been collected throughout the history of this planetary experience to date. Thus, the social memory complex is the grouping of entities that has as its heritage the Akashic record, not only of this planetary influence but of those planetary influences which shall also contribute a portion of the population of the fourth-density social memory complex.

I thought the "Akashic Record" is in "Public Domain".
As thus what does it mean by "Our Akashic Record"? as thus it will also give birth to "Their Akashic Record"?

Or is it merely a statement of "data access control"?
Certain identity/account will only be given access to the data that has been granted in accordance to the rule set by the database administrator? But it's actually accessing the same database.

(03-25-2021, 01:19 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: By akashic record, this seems to be a khem egyptian term that edgar cayce coined.

The word "Akash" was originated in Sanskrit "Akasha", which literally mean "Space".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akasha

It's western / greek equivalent will be Ether

The conception of "Akash" holding data/ information has been around for at least thousand of years, at least since Vedantic age, (circa 1500 BC)

Mr Sadhguru gives a description on how to access the data in the "Akash".
https://youtu.be/U2LNx1O6ePU

And lately, the topic of "Space" a.k.a "Akasha" containing / holding information has reappeared among a hot topic of discussion in today's physicist community.

How Much Information is in the Universe?
https://youtu.be/XxVlGAFX7vA

Why Quantum Information is Never Destroyed
https://youtu.be/HF-9Dy6iB_4

It was triggered through the study of black hole, some scientist such as Leonard Susskind hypothesize that when matter fell into a black hole, what will remain is the data / information about the matter.

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - zedro - 03-26-2021

(03-26-2021, 03:01 PM)jafar Wrote:
(03-25-2021, 12:55 PM)Patrick Wrote:

Thanks

Although I have problem understanding the meanings of the bolded statement below.

Quote:Carla: Is our Akashic record and social memory complex terms for the same referent?

I thought the "Akashic Record" is in "Public Domain".
As thus what does it mean by "Our Akashic Record"? as thus it will also give birth to "Their Akashic Record"?

Or is it merely a statement of "data access control"?
Certain identity/account will only be given access to the data that has been granted in accordance to the rule set by the database administrator? But it's actually accessing the same database.

I see it as the sum of all experiences of all those involved, and it may involve multiple planetary civilisations and wanderer SMCs, where access is limited to the shared experiences/realms.

For instance, how does a 6D wanderers experience factor in to the earth database? And across how many other databases has it participated in? And how much access will entities have across those crosslinked databases? The new earth 4d SMC would have access to the Wanderers experiences here in 3d, but would be limited from it's past experiences, most definitely at the higher densities. Conversely how much would the wanderers SMC have access to the earth database? I would imagine the admin is very organic, in what overlaps is what is seen. Ultimately as everyone evolves, all blends because everything ultimately becomes dependant on each other, everything has a connection.

Good tie in by jafar. I wanted to link sadguru on it too.

Zedro s q reminds me of how dna and frequencies change when different grouos incarnate on maldek mars and earth. Soul groups bring their vibrations in which presumably means just by existing their akash melds with earth s akash. By sending so many wanderers, earth would be freed from the lower chains?

They dont even need ti awaken. Just being here is enoufh to shift the enerfies.

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - flofrog - 03-26-2021

It seems to me that at some point Ra, by "our akashic records" means our galaxy under the Sun logos. I could be wrong, but i'll search.

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - STAR-ONE - 03-27-2021

(03-26-2021, 08:39 PM)flofrog Wrote: It seems to me that at some point Ra, by "our akashic records" means our galaxy under the Sun logos.  I could be wrong, but i'll search.

I have the impression that the Akashic archives are linked via quantum mechanics to the super massive black holes present in the heart of every galaxy.

These black holes (cubeoctohedron) contain entropy, perhaps even the sum of all the information collected as the different planets and stars populate the galaxy.

The energy and dark matter that connects each element together in this universe must serve as a communication relay (it is similar to the neunonal connections that we have), this is how according to my understanding, the law of attraction works.
for example and when we also say that thoughts are creative ect, everything is necessarily connected via energy which emits no radiation. All these connections or are stored the sum of all our various information must go back to the creator located outside the multi-verse.

Evolved beings must be able to connect to this network in order to "read" this information, like some kind of very powerful quantum computer that would answer all our questions. (See in the movie Alien 1, where the commander of the ship connects to a terminal called "mom" in order to question her to find out something he does not know).

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - flofrog - 03-27-2021

Totally agree about the connection between Akashic archives and black holes Wink

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - Ohr Ein Sof - 03-27-2021

(03-27-2021, 10:50 AM)STAR-ONE Wrote:
(03-26-2021, 08:39 PM)flofrog Wrote: It seems to me that at some point Ra, by "our akashic records" means our galaxy under the Sun logos.  I could be wrong, but i'll search.

I have the impression that the Akashic archives are linked via quantum mechanics to the super massive black holes present in the heart of every galaxy.

These black holes (cubeoctohedron) contain entropy, perhaps even the sum of all the information collected as the different planets and stars populate the galaxy.

The energy and dark matter that connects each element together in this universe must serve as a communication relay (it is similar to the neunonal connections that we have), this is how according to my understanding, the law of attraction works.
for example and when we also say that thoughts are creative ect, everything is necessarily connected via energy which emits no radiation. All these connections or are stored the sum of all our various information must go back to the creator located outside the multi-verse.

Evolved beings must be able to connect to this network in order to "read" this information, like some kind of very powerful quantum computer that would answer all our questions. (See in the movie Alien 1, where the commander of the ship connects to a terminal called "mom" in order to question her to find out something he does not know).

Interesting...Worth investigating that is for sure!

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - Ymarsakar - 03-27-2021

Investigate every rock. Could be a god in hiding

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - Infinite - 03-27-2021

The Akashic Records in Ra's view would be the Earth's potential social memory complex:

Quote:We have explained before that the intelligent infinity is brought into intelligent energy from eighth density, or the octave. The one, vibratory sound complex called Edgar, used this gateway to view the present, which is not the continuum you experience but the potential social memory complex of this planetary sphere. The term your peoples have used for this is the “Akashic Record” or the “Hall of Records.” This is the last question which you may now ask.
(14.32)

Here they quote the concept again, corroborating the previous answer:

Quote:This portion of mind is formed in the series of seemingly nonsimultaneous experiences which are chosen in freedom of will by the mind/body/spirit complexes of the planetary influence. Therefore, although this Akashic, planetary, or racial mind is, indeed, a root of mind, it may be seen in sharp differentiation from the deeper roots of mind which are not a function of altering memory, if you will.
(91.7)

So, social memory complex = planetary/racial/akashic mind.