Bring4th
Orion Empire and Free Will - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Orion Empire and Free Will (/showthread.php?tid=18761)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Orion Empire and Free Will - Infinite - 12-08-2020

Well, I don't know a thread has already been created on this subject, but I found an interesting detail that went unnoticed by me:

Quote:16.9 QUESTIONER If the Orion group was able to land, would this increase their polarization? What I am trying to get at is, is it better for them to work behind the scenes and get recruits, shall we say, from our planet, the person on our planet going towards service to self strictly on his own using his free will, or is it just as good for the Orion group to land upon our planet and demonstrate remarkable powers and get people like that?

RA I am Ra. The first instance is, in the long run, shall we put it, more salubrious for the Orion group in that it does not infringe upon the Law of One by landing, and thus does its work through those of this planet.

In the second circumstance, a mass landing would create a loss of polarization due to the infringement upon the free will of the planet. However, it would be a gamble. If the planet then were conquered and became part of the Empire, the free will would then be re-established. This is restrained in action due to the desire of the Orion group to progress towards the One Creator. This desire to progress inhibits the group from breaking the Law of Confusion.

I wonder why they would lose their polarity. Perhaps because it would not be a sincere choice of people? What do you think?

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - jafar - 12-09-2020

(12-08-2020, 09:22 PM)Infinite Wrote: I wonder why they would lose their polarity. Perhaps because it would not be a sincere choice of people? What do you think?

Yes this is an interesting topic, I'm wondering about it myself.

So far here's my thought on this.

The 'law of confusion' by itself is a catalyst towards 'Law of One', when the veil of confusion or illusion of separation is broken then everything will be naturally move and progress towards unity.

Perhaps the 'negs', if we put 'orion empire' as representative of the 'negatives' or the 'belief / illusion of separation', also knew this very well, thus they prefer to operate behind the shadow.
Exposed with too many fear, it will make one to find courage faster....

What they're aiming to do is to make the planet evolved towards 'negativity' out of their own free will, and to achieve that they work indirectly through their local operatives.

Another way is using a case study / metaphor of the history of this planet, specifically I zoomed in to the Cold War era in 20th century. There are reasons why the 2 rivalling super power at that time do not interfere directly on a conflict between Capitalism vs Communism on any part of the world and prefer to operate covertly in the shadow, providing support as required by their local 'operatives'.

Zooming in to specific region and timeframe, 1960's South East Asia region.
Zooming in further to two specific 'battleground' with contrasting results, Vietnam and Indonesia.

In Vietnam, the USSR (and China) operate in the shadow, providing weapons, financial and other type of assistance to the Vietnamese Communist faction which has declared their own dominion as "North Vietnam".
On the opposite side, the USA and their allies (South Korea, Australia, Taiwan etc..) decided to do 'direct landing', deploying troops on the ground to support their local operative in "South Vietnam".

The action resulted in a sense of 'unity' among Vietnamese (north and south) seeing that their country has been invaded by 'foreign power', thus the North Vietnamese / communist faction enjoyed a stronger support from the Vietnamese.
Although US et. al. won every physical battle on the ground but every atrocities directly performed by the US et. al. troops on the Vietnam ground resulted in growing support and unity among Vietnamese towards the communist faction. On the other side the South Vietnamese government continue to lose support and gradually seen as 'traitor' by the Vietnamese.

In the end, the North Vietnamese won the war, although they lost nearly every battle that's happening on the ground. The South Vietnam government eventually went dissolved and the country is united under the banner of Communism.

Happening within the same era, in Indonesia, both power decided to operate in the shadow, the USSR (and china) providing support to the local communist party while the USA provide support to the local anti-communist factions (military and islamic organizations). Indonesians see this as their own internal political conflict, no 'unity' is achieved due to the absence of 'direct foreign power'.

An event in 1965, a failed (and staged) communist coup provided a window of opportunity for the local anti-communist faction to act decisively, and perform a counter-coup. They took power and perform a total annihilation (read: massacre) of the communists and it's supporters. Brothers killing brothers just because their differences in ideology.

As a result the once powerful communist party was disbanded and communism ideology was banned, even up until today. All of this siding towards "capitalism" happened out of their own 'free will'. What happened in Indonesia is a total victory for the US and their allies during the cold war era, without 'landing' any boot on the ground.

We can also cite Afghanistan, where the results is similar, the USSR who landed on the ground got booted from the country in the end.

Thus perhaps Orion Empire knew this mechanism very well, and decided to operate in the shadow through their local planetary operatives to achieve their objective.

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - Black Dragon - 12-09-2020

They think by all the philosophical sophistry, trickery, puppetry, and manipulation that they are somehow respecting our free enough to basically find a " technical loophole" and "dodge the karmic bullet", so to speak. All they have done is delay it and give it a ton of time to build up mass and momentum. When it hits, it's going to be like a nuke, and I'm going to be laughing.

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - Minyatur - 12-09-2020

I think one aspect to understand in regard to polarity as we experience it, is that it is a component of the experience of this particular Octave and so a part of this system. The way it says that this action would be refrained by the desire to progress toward the One Creator, is to me linked to that progress toward the One Creator and polarity are tied and inseparable. If they were to violate the Law of Confusion, that is a Law of this system, then it makes sense that they would be impacted in their progress through this said system. Polarity then can be understood to only be gainable through working alongside the Laws of our Octave. It is well to understand that all of this is a system of experience for the Creator in the experience of the Creator.

The reason I think that the Law of Confusion matters, within the Logoic design, is that although every thing in existence is shaped by circumstances, polarity is ultimately self found. Although to Orion a total enslavement is probably more along the lines of what they want, it is of no value to the Logos and so not supported by the system in place. If Orion are to violate this, then they are punished by the system and ultimately gain little.

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - Dtris - 12-09-2020

There is a few things we can infer from that passage.

1. If they wanted to land and attempt to enslave humanity, nothing is physically stopping them.
2. The loss of polarity due to breaking the law of confusion and the free will of the planet must be rather severe.
3. It must not be anywhere close to a sure thing that they could conquer the planet, even in the event of a mass landing.

We also know from other sessions that, A failure to control results in a loss of polarity. We also know that it is possible for STS 3rd density humans to successfully bid the STS higher density entities using ritual magic. If this bidding is successful, then they would lose polarity from failure to control.

I see two main reasons for the loss of polarity. The first is because they would enter a contest whereby they would attempt to control the planet earth, and until this control is firmly established and all resistance rooted out, they would be constantly losing polarity due to loss of control on a massive scale. This is because the higher entity takes credit for the work of their minions.

The second main reason is that the law of confusion seems to be in place primarily to protect those in 3rd density while making the choice. This protection allows free will to be violated but carries great risk. The mechanism is likely that same. The STS entity by breaking the law and gaining control of another entity or planet or group, then successfully polarized and will be rewarded. You can see it as controlling the Law of Confusion in they circumvent it. When they fail to enslave, they also fail to control the Law of Confusion and lose polarity. Similarly if a STO entity fails to accept the Law of Confusion and attempts to tell the future or other things which impact free will, they will lose polarity from failure to accept the Law, not the individuals they are dealing with.

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - Patrick - 12-10-2020

(12-09-2020, 01:40 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: ...When it hits, it's going to be like a nuke...

Not if we forgive them first.  Actually, if we forgive them right now, this whole game will quickly be over. (with us winning of course... and them since no karma to repay.  so we all win ! Wink )

(12-09-2020, 05:55 PM)Dtris Wrote: ...1. If they wanted to land and attempt to enslave humanity, nothing is physically stopping them...

I think Ra meant that they could have landed before the quarantine.  But right now, they could not do so en masse even if they wanted to because of the effective quarantine.

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - Black Dragon - 12-10-2020

(12-10-2020, 11:52 AM)Patrick Wrote:
(12-09-2020, 01:40 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: ...When it hits, it's going to be like a nuke...

Not if we forgive them first.  Actually, if we forgive them right now, this whole game will quickly be over. (with us winning of course... and them since no karma to repay.  so we all win ! Wink )

Forgive their souls? Sure. Accept their service? f*** no. We need to stand with solidarity in rejection to everything they stand for(by better yet, embodying its opposite).

The great majority of humanity is already unknowingly accepting their service. The way we tell them "no thank you" is by loving each others and not letting their negative teachings entice us so much. Even stuff like friendly competition in sports is ultimately us accepting their service. So you can imagine how far we are ready to tell them no. But we could also all just throw our cards in the air and say to each others, I love you no matter what your cards are. Ra explicitly told us how to win the game. But we don't want the game to end just yet it seems...

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - flow - 12-11-2020

Infinite, my take on this is that works same way on both Orion and Confederation. Confederation mass landing would create loss of polarization for them as well. there is not enough call for mass landing to occur.
if Orion violate free will that will not aid to their sts polarization just like (imho) blackmailing some one into submission doesn't make a submitted person adding to one's power over others since it will be overtly against one's will and whenever opportunity will present itself a submitted person will find a way to end the unwanted situation.

p.s. as a side note i find star wars trilogy (episodes 1, 2, 3) portrays dark side brilliantly. even though acting is so bad some times it's painful to watch the overall screenplay is like a textbook exposing sts polarity.. among other things, of course, - like unity of all, Force, quieting a mind, etc.

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - confusedseeker - 12-13-2020

They are working on taking our free will RIGHT NOW. Look at the unethical, illogical, unscientific lockdowns. Definitely time to seek Truth more than ever. I've bought bitcoin and gold as somewhat of a hedge.

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - Glow - 12-13-2020

(12-08-2020, 09:22 PM)Infinite Wrote: Well, I don't know a thread has already been created on this subject, but I found an interesting detail that went unnoticed by me:

Quote:16.9 QUESTIONER If the Orion group was able to land, would this increase their polarization? What I am trying to get at is, is it better for them to work behind the scenes and get recruits, shall we say, from our planet, the person on our planet going towards service to self strictly on his own using his free will, or is it just as good for the Orion group to land upon our planet and demonstrate remarkable powers and get people like that?

RA I am Ra. The first instance is, in the long run, shall we put it, more salubrious for the Orion group in that it does not infringe upon the Law of One by landing, and thus does its work through those of this planet.

In the second circumstance, a mass landing would create a loss of polarization due to the infringement upon the free will of the planet. However, it would be a gamble. If the planet then were conquered and became part of the Empire, the free will would then be re-established. This is restrained in action due to the desire of the Orion group to progress towards the One Creator. This desire to progress inhibits the group from breaking the Law of Confusion.

I wonder why they would lose their polarity. Perhaps because it would not be a sincere choice of people? What do you think?

I think you are right it’s the removal of choice from outside our realm.
Fear and manipulation enslaves those who seek it, without the seeking choice it’s abridging free wil? Yes that’s a question. lol

One landing can allow the freewill choice of denial as rumour.
Mass landing forces the catylist. Would the difference be the ability to accept or deny

My take anyways.

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - Glow - 12-13-2020

(12-10-2020, 02:00 PM)Patrick Wrote: The great majority of humanity is already unknowingly accepting their service. The way we tell them "no thank you" is by loving each others and not letting their negative teachings entice us so much. Even stuff like friendly competition in sports is ultimately us accepting their service. So you can imagine how far we are ready to tell them no. But we could also all just throw our cards in the air and say to each others, I love you no matter what your cards are. Ra explicitly told us how to win the game. But we don't want the game to end just yet it seems...

It’s so simple but simple things are so often in 3D over looked in search of drama.

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - houtje - 02-02-2021

[1] I often have to remind myself that "The Devil archetype represents the illusion of the material world and the appearance of evil but is more accurately the provider of catalyst for the growth of each entity within the third-density illusion."
[2] the appearance of evil can only be if the originator remains hidden; wide-spectrum disclosure would reveal too much.
[3] third density is about choice and realising oneness of being - this can only be learned through realising that evil is not what we think it is. But of course, this insight is not something you can learn from reading a book. Only direct experience can provide the catalyst to that realisation. But who provides the catalyst?
[4] source: https://www.wanttoknow.info/secret_societies/hidden_hand_081018
Quote:Q: do the Orion/occultist groups specifically target civilizations before they become a social memory complex?
Yes, but that does not make them immune to targeting others too, if they allow any chinks to appear in their armour. In short, the Orion Empire are 4th Density Negative. They are "lost" in the sense that they have drifted so far from their true nature, that despite many attempts, we have been unable to reach them, and help them to develop. They exist within their Group Soul Complex, mostly as a group of discarnate entities, within the Astral Planes of the planets they visit. They have no intention of 'returning Home', and instead seek to feed off of Negative Energy, to keep themselves going, as they are disconnected from their inherent natural Life-Force, by refusing to abide by the Infinite Creator's Incarnational Principles.
[5] full on alien disclosure would probably be a massive wake up catalyst for humanity. This would likely disrupt OG's negative polarity.

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - Glow - 02-02-2021

(02-02-2021, 06:25 PM)houtje Wrote: [1] I often have to remind myself that "The Devil archetype represents the illusion of the material world and the appearance of evil but is more accurately the provider of catalyst for the growth of each entity within the third-density illusion."

We are all one after all.

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - Raukura Waihaha - 02-03-2021

Maybe they have alot invested in the ideology that we are alone in the universe. This way of thinking keeps alot of people in the rat race. If we knew there was something out there for sure, perhaps people would shift their focus from the mundane, to deeper truths?
It would also give those who don't understand the deception, a sense of being duped and probably cause them to question the holy war and as a result, switch polarity.

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - Ohr Ein Sof - 02-04-2021

(12-13-2020, 05:46 PM)confusedseeker Wrote: They are working on taking our free will RIGHT NOW.  Look at the unethical, illogical, unscientific lockdowns.  Definitely time to seek Truth more than ever.  I've bought bitcoin and gold as somewhat of a hedge.

Many of us have willingly accepted the lockdowns and only until recently are we revoking our consent. This is why it is so important for us to consider each choice carefully and in complete consciousness because it is so easy to be tricked into saying yes when we should have said no from the beginning.

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - houtje - 02-04-2021

(02-03-2021, 05:09 PM)Raukura Waihaha Wrote: Maybe they have alot invested in the ideology that we are alone in the universe. This way of thinking keeps alot of people in the rat race. If we knew there was something out there for sure, perhaps people would shift their focus from the mundane, to deeper truths?
It would also give those who don't understand the deception, a sense of being duped and probably cause them to question the holy war and as a result, switch polarity.
Group soul Lucifer who has been assigned by the Federation to provide the catalyst on this planet surely has invested a lot in many different branches of which the appearance of being alone in the universe is probably one of the cornerstones. But like Ra already suggested: the planetary game is not something we should overly concern ourselves with as it is not central to the harvest. Lucifer is doing such a tremendous job that even lightworkers and wanderers have trouble steering clear of the bait and not buy into the false dichotomies. The only thing that matters to the harvest is that we are 51% or more polarised towards service to others. At this point in time that means that it is most appropriate for those of us who see through the illusions to compassionately allow our ignorant brothers and sisters the freedom to experience the consequences of their lack of vigilance and their blind faith in their corrupted leaders. Allowing them to learn from their own experience will help us tremendously polarise towards STO. If that means swallowing our pride and put on a mask in a store so be it. If that means kindly refusing the vaccines and not being allowed to go to large social gatherings, so be it. Those are the sacrifices we make for other selves.

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - Ohr Ein Sof - 02-04-2021

(02-04-2021, 05:53 PM)houtje Wrote:
(02-03-2021, 05:09 PM)Raukura Waihaha Wrote: Maybe they have alot invested in the ideology that we are alone in the universe. This way of thinking keeps alot of people in the rat race. If we knew there was something out there for sure, perhaps people would shift their focus from the mundane, to deeper truths?
Group soul Lucifer who has been assigned by the Federation to provide the catalyst on this planet surely has invested a lot in many different branches of which the appearance of being alone in the universe is probably one of the cornerstones. But like Ra already suggested: the planetary game is not something we should overly concern ourselves with as it is not central to the harvest. Lucifer is doing such a tremendous job that even lightworkers and wanderers have trouble steering clear of the bait and not buy into the false dichotomies. The only thing that matters to the harvest is that we are 51% or more polarised towards service to others. At this point in time that means that it is most appropriate for those of us who see through the illusions to compassionately allow our ignorant brothers and sisters the freedom to experience the consequences of their lack of vigilance and their blind faith in their corrupted leaders. Allowing them to learn from their own experience will help us tremendously polarise towards STO. If that means swallowing our pride and put on a mask in a store so be it. If that means kindly refusing the vaccines and not being allowed to go to large social gatherings, so be it. Those are the sacrifices we make for other selves.
Swallowing pride? What if you just don't wanna wear a mask? Or you don't want to be injected? Is there someone out there that should refrain from doing what it wishes and "sacrifice" its own system of personal beliefs or biases? I mean is that balanced?

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - zedro - 02-04-2021

(02-04-2021, 07:27 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: Swallowing pride? What if you just don't wanna wear a mask? Or you don't want to be injected? Is there someone out there that should refrain from doing what it wishes and "sacrifice" its own system of personal beliefs or biases? I mean is that balanced?
I took that as meaning it's a choice you could make, right or wrong. For instance, there are many reasons that not wearing a mask or getting a shot is also an STO act of love, it's just that some don't understand how that could be possible. Our lack of understanding of each other's choices don't necessarily affect polarity or harvestability, although our misguided STO actions can still have karmic implications (I'm still unclear on how much this affects overall polarization, and not polarity itself).

PS, I'm not going into the covid debate, it's just an example.

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - ScottK - 02-06-2021

(12-08-2020, 09:22 PM)Infinite Wrote: I wonder why they would lose their polarity. Perhaps because it would not be a sincere choice of people? What do you think?

Correct. The Orion Group needs to have their "subjects" willfully enslave themselves through deception. Enslavement by force doesn't get the job done, because there is no love sent from the slaves/subjects to their masters and thus perpetual friction in their relationship.

Contrast:

Slavery pre-civil war in the US where there was no love by the slaves towards their masters, and it eventually and inevitably fell apart because the slaves were unwilling. No deception, no willingness.

vs.

The British Royal family in a parade with everyone cheering them singing "God Save the Queen", or Papal visits where the people think they are cheering God's chosen one. The deception creates love sent from the subjects to their masters, which makes the relationship easy and long-lasting.

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - ScottK - 02-06-2021

(02-04-2021, 08:20 PM)zedro Wrote: For instance, there are many reasons that not wearing a mask or getting a shot is also an STO act of love, it's just that some don't understand how that could be possible. Our lack of understanding of each other's choices don't necessarily affect polarity or harvestability, although our misguided STO actions can still have karmic implications (I'm still unclear on how much this affects overall polarization, and not polarity itself).

It may be an act of love, but it may be an act of love directed towards assisting the negative elite and providing assistance to the negative elite in achieving a fourth density negative society. Is that love really service then? Paradox. Love without wisdom.

Misdirected and foolish acts of love can perpetuate enslavement.

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - Ohr Ein Sof - 02-06-2021

(02-04-2021, 08:20 PM)zedro Wrote:
(02-04-2021, 07:27 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: Swallowing pride? What if you just don't wanna wear a mask? Or you don't want to be injected? Is there someone out there that should refrain from doing what it wishes and "sacrifice" its own system of personal beliefs or biases? I mean is that balanced?
I took that as meaning it's a choice you could make, right or wrong. For instance, there are many reasons that not wearing a mask or getting a shot is also an STO act of love, it's just that some don't understand how that could be possible. Our lack of understanding of each other's choices don't necessarily affect polarity or harvestability, although our misguided STO actions can still have karmic implications (I'm still unclear on how much this affects overall polarization, and not polarity itself).

PS, I'm not going into the covid debate, it's just an example.

I have already had covid and I also know two others that had it. I am not going to debate it either. I have never worn a mask and neither will I be vaccinated for it because it was as if I had the the flu. Two others wore a mask continually and still contracted covid. They too were fine. One sicker than the other but was fine; the sicker of the two, he took no medicine to treat it because none was available.

In this particular discussion, I think this goes back to suppression of the Will or desire to do what one truly wants and desires to do. From this perspective it is hard to know what is best for another or even to understand why one chooses this and not that. It is an STO thing to do is to allow others to be free to chose whether you agree with it or not. Some may see it as an act of love to do this one thing (to get a vaccination, let's say) and another would see it as not honoring the self and its own personal needs to remain healthy so that they may finish their incarnation as free and as healthy as they can. I feel, it is up to us to reach some type of understanding when we experience or witness something that touches upon our emotions or our other 5 senses as this is catalyst. Catalyst in this way may be used to broaden our understanding of the nature of society instead of an individualistic understanding as in, from one human to another human.
Ra spoke about suppression which I feel it is valuable information if any one of us is in the position of balancing the personality to continue the work we are here to do.
We are here to choose but also to understand our choices more so than the choices of others. It is always good to then turn that understanding that has been reached in love toward our fellow man. If we can. Some will not be able to do this and I also feel this is ok.

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - zedro - 02-06-2021

(02-06-2021, 05:24 AM)ScottK Wrote:
(02-04-2021, 08:20 PM)zedro Wrote: For instance, there are many reasons that not wearing a mask or getting a shot is also an STO act of love, it's just that some don't understand how that could be possible. Our lack of understanding of each other's choices don't necessarily affect polarity or harvestability, although our misguided STO actions can still have karmic implications (I'm still unclear on how much this affects overall polarization, and not polarity itself).

It may be an act of love, but it may be an act of love directed towards assisting the negative elite and providing assistance to the negative elite in achieving a fourth density negative society.  Is that love really service then?  Paradox.  Love without wisdom.

Misdirected and foolish acts of love can perpetuate enslavement.
Re-read my post, this is already addressed. Also, you are making assumptions on who is right and wrong, and who is acting in love without wisdom, you just don't see it. Like I said, not getting into the specific debate.

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - jafar - 02-07-2021

(02-06-2021, 05:15 AM)ScottK Wrote: Correct.  The Orion Group needs to have their "subjects" willfully enslave themselves through deception.  Enslavement by force doesn't get the job done, because there is no love sent from the slaves/subjects to their masters and thus perpetual friction in their relationship.

Contrast:

Slavery pre-civil war in the US where there was no love by the slaves towards their masters, and it eventually and inevitably fell apart because the slaves were unwilling.  No deception, no willingness.

vs.

The British Royal family in a parade with everyone cheering them singing "God Save the Queen", or Papal visits where the people think they are cheering God's chosen one.  The deception creates love sent from the subjects to their masters, which makes the relationship easy and long-lasting.

I tend to agree, but the example of today's british royal family and papacy might not be an exact match.
Today those two examples are in a state of 'lacking of control over others' which from STS perspective considered to be a 'degradation of polarity' a.k.a weak.

Need to pull the lever of time and projected in back few centuries back, medieval era.
Back when serfdom and absolute monarchy were the dominant system in Britain and for the papacy back to the era of the crusade.

During 'holy' crusade era, the papacy didn't invade Jerusalem themselves, instead they asked others to do the invasion / crusade for them. First by instigating demonization of the enemy (#hatred) and then promising heavenly rewards / 100% sin discount to those who do (#guilt #manipulation). In parallel also reminding the threat of God's wrath (#fear) for those who refused or even reject their command / instruction.

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - houtje - 02-07-2021

@ Ohr Ein Sof
you don't have to do anything I suggest. It's your choice. I have fought this thing with tooth and nail for almost a year and achieved not that much. At some point it seemed more reasonable to simply allow personal experience to do its job. Sometimes doing nothing can be an appropriate response. Although I'm not at all saying that that is the right choice for you. But for me it is though. I'm tired.

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - jafar - 02-07-2021

(02-07-2021, 06:49 AM)houtje Wrote: I have fought this thing with tooth and nail for almost a year and achieved not that much.

Within STS perspective

Fighting is the goal / objective.

Through fighting, polarity is gained, win or loss doesn't matter as such state is temporal anyway.
Even after 'winning' there will always be another enemy to fight, it will never stop.
The 'enemy' need to be there otherwise fighting will stop.

Taking the 'papacy' history as case study,
Does the crusader eventually conquered Jerusalem? Yes..
Do they stopped fighting? No..
Do the crusaders obeyed the Papacy? No
Do the crusaders fought one another? Yes
Does the Papacy ends up fighting the Crusaders? Yes

Or take Afghanistan case study.
Does the Mujahideen eventually kicked out the Soviets? Yes
Do they stopped fighting? No..
Do the Mujahideen obeyed US government? No
Do the Mujahideen fought one another? Yes
Does US Government ends up fighting the Mujahideen? Yes

So with this Orion thing, assuming they're indeed STS organization, spreading STS mindset, even when they ends up 'conquering' earth through their local STS agents, Is it possible the Earth branches of Orion eventually launched an invasion to Orion Headquarter? The answer is definitely YES.

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - houtje - 02-07-2021

@ jafar
I agree.
"Even after 'winning' there will always be another enemy to fight, it will never stop."
i came to this conclusion as well. I also realised that by fighting another's choice to wear a mask or take a vaccine, I violated their free will. All I can do is lovingly share my perspective and leave it at that. But it's easy to get carried away. The road to hell is paved with good intentions, rings true!

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - jafar - 02-08-2021

I used video game metaphor a lot, and I will use it again this time.

What would a first-person-shooter game like Call Of Duty will look like when there's no enemy?
When there's no fighting?
It would turn itself into open-world peaceful exploring game, which is not what the players logged in there are actually looking and hoping for.

Players who logged in to game like Call Of Duty are looking for a fighting experience, as such they will get it.
The fighting inside Call Of Duty will never ends, there will always be enemies thus there will always be a fight as that's what the players expect inside the game.

And here are how the players usually exit / stopped playing Call Of Duty.
- They've won so many fights thus it starts to be boring for them.
- They never / very rarely won any fights thus the game become too frustrating for them.
- They tried it once and maybe few times, and they found out that they don't like the experience and never tried it again.

I personally, are among the later, as I experienced headache with the fast turning and rotating view. Tried it for 2-3 times and never play it again. Do I even have a 'curiosity' on how does it feel like to experience winning (or losing) in Call Of Duty? No I don't.

But does it mean that those players who loves playing Call Of Duty to be evil?
Of course not... We just happened to have different taste of 'experience' that's all.

And every one who play Call Of Duty will have their own evil to fight with, the 'evil' are those who are being marked as 'enemy'. Although in reality you and your evil enemy are actually sharing the bedroom yet logged in through different device.

Yet, do all players inside Call Of Duty really seriously intended and all focused to win the fight?
Apparently not everyone... there are those who play the game just to troll.. and have fun doing it.
For them winning or losing doesn't matter. Honestly I also have fun watching it..
https://youtu.be/aOhzJTk2eJo

Whatever the game that's being played, what kind of experience that you like to have is entirely up to you..

RE: Orion Empire and Free Will - schubert23 - 02-08-2021

Law. P