Bring4th
DENVER, CO - Law of One Study Group - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Meet-up Area (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: DENVER, CO - Law of One Study Group (/showthread.php?tid=18615)

DENVER, CO - Law of One Study Group - bhawks88 - 10-17-2020

Hello All!

My name is Nathan Olson and I was hoping to start or join a Law of One study group in the Denver area.

Please let me know if anyone is familiar with an already established study group, or if they would be interested in creating a new group.

I look forward to finding a community of like minded other-selves!

Thank you,

Nathan

RE: DENVER, CO - Law of One Study Group - Jade - 10-18-2020

Hi Nathan, I reside in Colorado Springs and until the pandemic ran a group here. They still meet online monthly but I've found that my path has diverged from theirs. It is a largish group and they are all big fans of Corey Goode and prefer to view the material through that lens - a bigger focus on conspiracies and space drama. If that interests you PM me and I can get you in touch with them.

RE: DENVER, CO - Law of One Study Group - JJCarsonian - 10-18-2020

Hi Jade, why did you take the Bring4th out of your name?

(10-18-2020, 11:47 AM)Jade Wrote: Hi Nathan, I reside in Colorado Springs and until the pandemic ran a group here. They still meet online monthly but I've found that my path has diverged from theirs. It is a largish group and they are all big fans of Corey Goode and prefer to view the material through that lens - a bigger focus on conspiracies and space drama. If that interests you PM me and I can get you in touch with them.

RE: DENVER, CO - Law of One Study Group - bhawks88 - 10-19-2020

(10-18-2020, 11:47 AM)Jade Wrote: Hi Nathan, I reside in Colorado Springs and until the pandemic ran a group here. They still meet online monthly but I've found that my path has diverged from theirs. It is a largish group and they are all big fans of Corey Goode and prefer to view the material through that lens - a bigger focus on conspiracies and space drama. If that interests you PM me and I can get you in touch with them.

Hi Jade!

Thank you for your response. I believe I am familiar with the group in Colorado Springs you are referring too, as I attended an online Zoom meeting with them recently from Meetup.com (and plan to continue following that group). Although I did enjoy what they had to offer, I was hoping to start or find a group to meet up in Denver to study the Law of One material specifically, through discussion and practice of these metaphysical/spiritual teachings.

Please let me know if this is something you (or anyone else) would be interested in, I am happy to do the coordination efforts. I hope we could meet up, maybe at least initially but I am open to online meetings given the current circumstances.

Thank you!

Nathan

RE: DENVER, CO - Law of One Study Group - Jade - 10-19-2020

(10-18-2020, 11:21 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote: Hi Jade, why did you take the Bring4th out of your name?

RE: DENVER, CO - Law of One Study Group - Prometheus - 11-22-2020

Hello Nathan,

I was wondering if you found any success here... this is something I would be interested in. I am around denver.

Cheers

RE: DENVER, CO - Law of One Study Group - bhawks88 - 05-19-2021

We have set up our first Law of One Study Group meetup for Saturday June 5th in Denver. Feel free to message me if anyone else is interested in joining!

Thanks!

Nathan