Bring4th
Environment, Abuse & Choice - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Environment, Abuse & Choice (/showthread.php?tid=18609)

Environment, Abuse & Choice - Sacred Fool - 10-15-2020

I came upon this passage and thought it so interesting, so beautiful, that some attention should be brought to it.

https://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1981/1981_0104.aspx Wrote:C: I have a question. I’m curious about what it’s like where you live—your relation to your environment—the people of the planet Earth have abused the Earth a lot and a lot of us are concerned—don’t abuse it and try to love the Earth—and I just wonder what … if your planet, if you have to deal at all with abuse of your environment?

I (Latwii) understand, my sister. Because we are answering you we give you a different answer than others of the Confederation. Please understand that some of our members come from very different vibrations. Our situation is, however, as follows. We are our environment. We are a sun body as a community. The body of the sun being the male population of our sphere, the beams being what some call photon energy and what others call angelic energy. Thus, we live in a light vibration and form our environment, which in your terms is a very simple one since our entire society radiates in light and our, shall we say, families are products of the polarity between the compactness of the light body and the great receptivity and expansiveness of, what you would perhaps call, a sunbeam. Thus, we perpetuate ourselves in a manner not understood by your scientists and this is true of many of your sun bodies.

Although we are not in your density, in our density what is perceived as heat in your density, does not exist. Unfortunately, beings such as yourself who have come to realize the oneness of being which they share with their planetary sphere, you are in a vibration in which you are encased in a heavy chemical vehicle. You cannot hear the flowers and the trees speak nor understand the song of the wind. And it is not apparent to many of your peoples that each part of the creation of the Father that exists upon your planet dwells in service. Thus, as you attempt to be of service to the planetary sphere that aided you in living, it is difficult for you to see with calmness and peace the great abuse of others.

However, my sister, that’s the third density for you. That’s, unfortunately, the way it is. People will, because of a lack of ability to feel the connections between their body and their minds, their minds and the Earth, their minds and the minds of each other and so forth, you will see abuses going on of all types. People abusing their own body by feeding them improperly, people abusing the Earth by using it improperly, people abusing each other by failing to see clearly the face of love in each entity.

So be it, my sister, that you yourself do what you can, feel what you can, love as best you can, is a great deal in the third density. To do this is to exceed understanding and move into the area of love. To do this is an exercise in what you may call faith, for in an environment where not everyone lives in this wise, this becomes a matter of choice. Thus, you have your choice, you have your understanding, you have your lesson, and the rest of the world must have its also. To deal with your own is truly your service.

RE: Environment, Abuse & Choice - Diana - 10-17-2020

I love this description of their environment:

https://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1981/1981_0104.aspx Wrote:I (Latwii) understand, my sister. Because we are answering you we give you a different answer than others of the Confederation. Please understand that some of our members come from very different vibrations. Our situation is, however, as follows. We are our environment. We are a sun body as a community. The body of the sun being the male population of our sphere, the beams being what some call photon energy and what others call angelic energy. Thus, we live in a light vibration and form our environment, which in your terms is a very simple one since our entire society radiates in light and our, shall we say, families are products of the polarity between the compactness of the light body and the great receptivity and expansiveness of, what you would perhaps call, a sunbeam. Thus, we perpetuate ourselves in a manner not understood by your scientists and this is true of many of your sun bodies.

At risk of sounding contrary (not for the first time Tongue) and reluctant to accept what is (I'm not), I have a few thoughts on the following:

Quote:...Unfortunately, beings such as yourself who have come to realize the oneness of being which they share with their planetary sphere, you are in a vibration in which you are encased in a heavy chemical vehicle. You cannot hear the flowers and the trees speak nor understand the song of the wind. And it is not apparent to many of your peoples that each part of the creation of the Father that exists upon your planet dwells in service. Thus, as you attempt to be of service to the planetary sphere that aided you in living, it is difficult for you to see with calmness and peace the great abuse of others.

However, my sister, that’s the third density for you. That’s, unfortunately, the way it is. People will, because of a lack of ability to feel the connections between their body and their minds, their minds and the Earth, their minds and the minds of each other and so forth, you will see abuses going on of all types. People abusing their own body by feeding them improperly, people abusing the Earth by using it improperly, people abusing each other by failing to see clearly the face of love in each entity.

This idea that there is a reason for abuse that we cannot know, that there is a "Father" who oversees it, and that one must have faith, sounds a lot like the circular thinking of traditional Christianity. From the point of view of the archetype study in the Ra Material, this makes a bit more sense, though I don't recall anything about a "Father" in any of it.

It may be true that we in 3D don't connect with the flowers, the wind, the trees in the way they describe, but some people do actually, at least to some degree, have that connection. Indigenous people sometimes do, and I can say that I sometimes do. Maybe not to extent that is wide open, but it is there nonetheless. And here again I catch a similarity with Christianity in that that religion perpetuates the idea that everything is here in service to humanity (though I don't suggest Latwii is saying this particularly), that humans can use animals and plants etc. because it's all here for them. But Latwii saying that the flowers and trees etc. are all here in service lends itself to this notion.

Maybe this notion of everything being here in service would be appropriate for an advanced society of people who are aware of the connection between all things. But this is not so in our current society. Even people who get the basic concept may still eat a hamburger (derived from the torture and slaughter of an animal) or cut down a tree (which is a community in itself) in their yard for landscaping.

I am dubious about this message because it seems to me, in the way that Christianity avoids responsibility by saying Jesus took everyone's sins away (which relieves people of being accountable) it implies that abuse and suffering are okay. This may be true in the bigger picture, but here, now, it seems to me this idea just gives humanity, in varying degrees, an excuse to continue abusing.

And as far as the idea that there is no understanding in 3D, this also sounds much like a Christian saying "we can't know God's plan" or such language. Unfortunately, humankind has moved through centuries under the oppression of religion. And I think many people find comfort in that yoke. I think acceptance of what is, and caving in to what something or someone tells you what is, are two different things.

I bring these ideas up not to be argumentative, or destroy the beauty one finds in Latwii's words, but as a matter of a varying point of view (which changes and evolves).

RE: Environment, Abuse & Choice - Sacred Fool - 10-17-2020

(10-17-2020, 11:46 AM)Diana Wrote: I bring these ideas up not to be argumentative, or destroy the beauty one finds in Latwii's words, but as a matter of a varying point of view (which changes and evolves).

Quote:Thus, you have your choice, you have your understanding, you have your lesson, and the rest of the world must have its also. To deal with your own is truly your service.

(10-17-2020, 01:09 PM)peregrine Wrote:
(10-17-2020, 11:46 AM)Diana Wrote: I bring these ideas up not to be argumentative, or destroy the beauty one finds in Latwii's words, but as a matter of a varying point of view (which changes and evolves).

Quote:Thus, you have your choice, you have your understanding, you have your lesson, and the rest of the world must have its also. To deal with your own is truly your service.

Fair enough. I was hoping for interaction, but maybe you're right and this is just my thing that I have to deal with myself.

(10-17-2020, 03:50 PM)Diana Wrote: Fair enough. I was hoping for interaction, but maybe you're right and this is just my thing that I have to deal with myself.

Yes, that's how I view it.  Personally, I, too, could do without the allusion to Christianity, but it seems harmless.  It mentions, "the creation of the Father," but does not say that the Father "oversees it," as you read it.  Saying that animals and plants are in service (to the Creatrix) is harmless, I think.  To say that we would appreciate them more if we traveled in subtler bodies doesn't offend me.

My guess is that you read these things as hints of something sinister due to their scratching at something internal to you which causes you marked suffering.  I can certainly sympathize with being at odds with religious authorities.  Perhaps you have deep scars from such?

Speaking personally, to realize that I have my lessons while others have their lessons, and I should leave them to their work, feels like a relief. 

(10-17-2020, 04:35 PM)peregrine Wrote: My guess is that you read these things as hints of something sinister due to their scratching at something internal to you which causes you marked suffering.  I can certainly sympathize with being at odds with religious authorities.  Perhaps you have deep scars from such?

Not at all. I have no scars from religion. I am referring to history, and modern-day religious attitudes in an objective sense, not a personal one.

If you don't think it's sinister what religion has incited as far as violence, then I'm not sure you know history. Spanish inquisition being a good example. A good portion of the old Testament being full of horrible acts of violence. The Catholic church and the coverups of child molestation by priests, and so on.

I didn't intend this to be a Christianity-bashing discussion. I guess I wanted to offer this similarity to possibly suss out why it's there.

(10-17-2020, 08:25 PM)Diana Wrote: If you don't think it's sinister what religion has incited as far as violence, then I'm not sure you know history.

I don't believe the Latwii quote is sinister.  I just don't see any real correspondence between it and historical Christianity.

RE: Environment, Abuse & Choice - Diana - 10-18-2020

(10-17-2020, 09:40 PM)peregrine Wrote:
(10-17-2020, 08:25 PM)Diana Wrote: If you don't think it's sinister what religion has incited as far as violence, then I'm not sure you know history.

I don't believe the Latwii quote is sinister.  I just don't see any real correspondence between it and historical Christianity.

I don't think I communicated very well. I didn't mean to suggest there was anything "sinister" in Latwii's words.

Ya know, I am pretty detached from the human drama. But I do like to philosophize and dig deeply into the nature of existence and I question things, because I don't just swallow anything that comes along. Not even the Ra Material. Which is why I brought this subject matter up. I don't have to "believe" any channeled material to get value out of it. But sometimes there are sticking points which stain the content, and to explore why is sometimes a thing I like to do. It still doesn't stop me from taking value from the content.

I do see a correspondence between Christianity and the wording of Latwii's message. It is perhaps the paradigm of the channeler coloring the language. If it isn't, then I take issue with the word "Father" because it makes no cosmic sense. Ra's "OIC" is less human-centric. So when listening to a channeled message with language that is questionable to me to that extent, on an issue of importance—abuse—I think it is valid to bring up these analyses.

RE: Environment, Abuse & Choice - Sacred Fool - 10-18-2020

To add to the quote in the OP about one's environment, here's another comment.

Hatonn  https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1974/1974_0714.aspx Wrote:As you meditate, my friends, clarify within yourselves that which you seek and allow yourselves to become aware at this time of the unity of all that is about you, with yourself. Allow yourself to become aware that your environment is one of unity and that that which you seek is completely within yourself. And allow the peace which follows upon this awareness to expand throughout your conscious mind.

We wish to give you understanding, my friends. This understanding is very simple and it cannot be attacked, nor can life itself be attacked. It comes naturally, without pride, humbly, easy to accept and easy to forget. Yet this understanding, my friends, may lift each of you into the presence wherein you may lift yourself as have we. We do not tell you this in a sense of great pride and achievement, for we are aware that we are simply a step ahead on the path. We tell you this because we wish you to know that this path leads upward and that it is possible to follow it. Accept this understanding, as it becomes natural to you, not before. But we hope that we may, through you and others like you, share this understanding with as many as possible.

RE: Environment, Abuse & Choice - flofrog - 10-19-2020

I love the sincerity of you both, peregrine and Diana, and the way unique perspective works.

I have a feeling that more and more perhaps, we of the third density connect better and better with the soul of Gaia and see how trees, plants and animals are so essentially of service to us. I used to feel so heavily the weight of the abuse we did to them, but it weighs less heavily now, perhaps because I get slowly to the end of my life, I don't know, but the number of synchronicities has really grown and the understanding between all of us humans to them, second density, appears much stronger to me now so perhaps is one of the reasons abuse feels lighter ? It appears much as we are all on a fast speeding alliance to growth and a 'right end'. Words are not easy to describe this, Wink

RE: Environment, Abuse & Choice - dexter101 - 10-19-2020

Is latwii from 4th density?

RE: Environment, Abuse & Choice - Diana - 10-19-2020

(10-19-2020, 09:13 AM)flofrog Wrote: I love the sincerity of you  both, peregrine and Diana,  and the way unique perspective works.

I have a  feeling that more and more perhaps, we of the third density connect better and better with the soul of Gaia and see how trees, plants and animals are so essentially of service to us.  I used to feel so heavily the weight of the abuse we did to them, but it weighs less heavily now, perhaps because I get slowly to the end of my life, I don't know, but the number of synchronicities has really grown and the understanding between all of us humans to them, second density, appears much stronger to me now so perhaps is one of the reasons abuse feels lighter ? It appears much as we are all on a fast speeding alliance to growth and a 'right end'.  Words are not easy to describe this,  Wink

I get that it's not easy to put into words, but could you elaborate? Smile

RE: Environment, Abuse & Choice - Infinite - 10-31-2020

(10-19-2020, 10:18 AM)dexter101 Wrote: Is latwii from 4th density?

Fifth.

RE: Environment, Abuse & Choice - flofrog - 11-01-2020

(10-19-2020, 01:37 PM)Diana Wrote:
(10-19-2020, 09:13 AM)flofrog Wrote: I love the sincerity of you  both, peregrine and Diana,  and the way unique perspective works.

I have a  feeling that more and more perhaps, we of the third density connect better and better with the soul of Gaia and see how trees, plants and animals are so essentially of service to us.  I used to feel so heavily the weight of the abuse we did to them, but it weighs less heavily now, perhaps because I get slowly to the end of my life, I don't know, but the number of synchronicities has really grown and the understanding between all of us humans to them, second density, appears much stronger to me now so perhaps is one of the reasons abuse feels lighter ? It appears much as we are all on a fast speeding alliance to growth and a 'right end'.  Words are not easy to describe this,  Wink

I get that it's not easy to put into words, but could you elaborate? Smile

Diana, I have this strange feeling that evolution is gaining so much speed that it's a little like trees, plants, animals are so connected with us that, when meditating, this comes to me, we are at the end, thank God (!), and abuse is going to be no longer. lol, this is of course a completely personal thing, but when I walk the woods it's like so clear. When I look at horses eyes, it is so there, we're getting this together and we are coming at last to the end. I walk often through stables, and each horse comes straight at me now each time I walk by and nozzle my hands, my sweater whatever I am holding, including the ones who used to bite, as one of the stables I go to is rehabilitating. Things are different from say, ten, even five years ago. A few weeks ago I was working in the garden of a friend that had been left for a few months unkept. ( I hope i didn't post on this already ) I had about 12 rose bushes to clean, water, treat with nettle manure, and I got to do all except one so I went up to her and said, I am so sorry, I am done and light is failing but to morrow I shall take care of you too ! The next day, when I went to check them in the morning, all bushes which had nearly dried in the summer drought had sprouted new tiny branches with opening leaves, and the one untreated had done equally that, plus three tiny buds, it was just like Wink whoa...

I really feel this optimist Wink