Bring4th
why do people give in? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: why do people give in? (/showthread.php?tid=18551)

why do people give in? - dexter101 - 09-16-2020

why do they try to please their superiors every single moment of the day? why do they let themselves be treated like garbage? why do they allow themselves to be treated like they are subhumans?
why do people bow to others?
why do people let themselves live like this ?
i see it every day and i keep wondering. i have been thinking about this since forever. i have been doing it too but i never wanted to do it. im not sure if i can go on without the matrix. unfourtnately you just cant dissapear into the woods anymore. there is no life outside of cities. and to be self sufficient you need a lot of money in the first place. im not sure how you dont end up as a martyr. i dont know how else to do it. i know in my heart it is not right to live this way. i dont know how much longer i can live like this without completely losing my mind. i dont know how to get out of this situation.

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.

Albert Einstein

RE: why do people give in? - Minyatur - 09-16-2020

Fear is a great motivator, if you thought you could get treated better elsewhere then you'd aim for it.

I'm not really sure about how it is like in the US, but I would guess this is a climate that relates partially to where you live?

RE: why do people give in? - Patrick - 09-16-2020

The last time I was in a similar situation, it took every ounce of faith I had to quit cold turkey my job without anything else in front of me.  But we have Employment Insurance here in Canada, so we don't find ourselves without food to live.  Still that was quite a step in the dark.  I took an evening training to become a private security agent, wanting to maybe go to work latter as a federal prison guard.  But after completing the course, I never actually worked in that field, I found that my prior job was not the real issue, rather it was my work environment.  So now I am working in my same original field, but at a work environment that is more suitable for me.

Nothing much changed in my situation actually, but my point of view on my job and my place in it changed a great deal.

I wish you can find a similar exit for your predicament.  I wish your guidance team will help you see the way out of that maze you are in.

RE: why do people give in? - Diana - 09-16-2020

Sometimes it's not the situation. All I can do is, like Patrick, relate one of my own struggles with this.

I was a freelance illustrator at one time. A publishing company I was doing children's books illustrations for moved out of state, and in those days, it wasn't so easy to maintain a working protocol digitally. I, and two other illustrators, found ourselves out of work. So we took work from another company formed from some of the ex-members of the company that moved out of state. They were a start-up, so they paid very little for our services. We all three did the work for our portfolios, thinking that would lead us to greener pastures.

One day I was working on a book illustration for this start-up, and I finally heard the litany in my head. The litany was going over and over the same ground, how I was worth more than what I was being paid, that I hated doing this work after years of being a respected, successful professional, and so on. When I finally heard my internal dialogue, I was struck by it, and recognized immediately that I had to change my attitude.

So I changed the way I thought of the work. Instead of focusing on what had been, or what I was getting paid, or even how I wasn't being treated like the professional I was, I started to focus ONLY on doing the best job I could. I felt better immediately and I was able to pour love into the work I was doing. The benefits of this were great, for me and my own health, for the product I was producing, for the company I was doing it for, and for all the children who would eventually read the books. The money didn't change, but my perspective did.

That is enough in itself. But I will add that shortly thereafter I did hook up with another publishing company—one that paid me well and also asked me to be an author for them in addition to being an illustrator. I had a long relationship with that company. I have moved on to other businesses now, but I will always remember that nexus point, when I realized that it was me who was creating the conflict, and that it was me who could change the situation.

RE: why do people give in? - Patrick - 09-16-2020

Dexter, you are probably not in the mood to hear this.  But the concept of taking responsibility for all that happens to us is a seriously powerful tool.

Ra 10.12 Wrote:Questioner: Then although many entities are not aware of this, what they really desire is to accelerate their growth, and it is their job to discover this while incarnate. Is it correct that they can accelerate their growth much more while incarnate in third density than in between incarnations of this density?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. We shall attempt to speak upon this concept.

The Law of One has as one of its primal distortions the free will distortion, thus each entity is free to accept, reject, or ignore the mind/body/spirit complexes about it and ignore the creation itself. There are many among your social memory complex distortion who, at this time/space, engage daily, as you would put it, in the working upon the Law of One in one of its primal distortions; that is, the ways of love. However, if this same entity, being biased from the depths of its mind/body/spirit complex towards love/light, were then to accept responsibility for each moment of the time/space accumulation of present moments available to it, such an entity can empower its progress in much the same way as we described the empowering of the call of your social complex distortion to the Confederation.

RE: why do people give in? - flofrog - 09-16-2020

(09-16-2020, 11:43 AM)dexter101 Wrote: why do they try to please their superiors every single moment of the day? why do they let themselves be treated like garbage? why do they allow themselves to be treated like they are subhumans?
why do people bow to others?
why do people let themselves live like this ?
i see it every day and i keep wondering. i have been thinking about this since forever. i have been doing it too but i never wanted to do it. im not sure if i can go on without the matrix. unfourtnately you just cant dissapear into the woods anymore. there is no life outside of cities. and to be self sufficient you need a lot of money in the first place. im not sure how you dont end up as a martyr. i dont know how else to do it. i know in my heart it is not right to live this way. i dont know how much longer i can live like this without completely losing my mind. i dont know how to get out of this situation.

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.

Albert Einstein

dexter, many times we give in due to sheer exhaustion of just being a human .

A good thing is rest, get centered again and start to give gratitude for the small things we love, then I think Patrick’s point and quote are excellent, but we need rest and re-center... Wink

Best wishes dexter

Heart

RE: why do people give in? - Ymarsakar - 09-16-2020

There is plenty of life outside of cities, although it is slower and more based on off grid growing food and using solar power/lots of batteries. (There's a game called Farm Simulator, and many mobile games are about growing food. People seem to like this kind of lifestyle, except maybe it is too physical or they don't have the land and prefer city ish life)

Generally the property taxes and cost, is the issue, and BLM (bureau of land management and the feds) harassing people. And Western fires that seem to stop at the 49th parallel.

I had a similar reaction to Diana, although it was due to tips. My frequency was at a good enough resonance that when I started this job, I didn't care about the tips or what people gave in tips. But my co workers cared a lot and would often comment on people after checking their tip column. These aren't a few dollars worth of tips, but 5-50 USD per client. A median range of 10-15 USD.

At a certain point, I decided to decrease my vibration resonance frequency because I was unable to understand what people were even talking about in 2019, concerning politics. There were certain intel points I needed to gather and if I couldn't process it through the ego, there might have been a problem later on. So ego steps forward to take on the task, and then I would start getting the same ideas Diana reported. This was the ego attempting to provide the best competitive rates, so to speak, based on economic/financial power. I had to constantly switch to the higher density thinking of 1. the quality of work matters more, 2. helping people matters more, 3. money will fall out of the sky and or take care of itself.

The fact that everyone around me was operating at a rather low level of consciousness, didn't help. It took a few months though, for me to adapt to a situation where I thought more like them. Now I check the tip column now where before I didn't care. But it is better now, as it is more stable. When I first looked at the tip column seriously, I started getting all these negative frequency ideas. The corporate slave farm mentality, so to speak.