Bring4th
Free Energy - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Free Energy (/showthread.php?tid=18549)

Pages: 1 2

Free Energy - taylor - 09-15-2020

Something I have been pondering a lot lately is why don't we have Free Energy? Ra mentions how this technology was given to Nikola Tesla and upon his death it was stolen by the Government for "National Security". He also mentions that this technology would solve a lot of our "problems".

Quote:11.25 ▶ Questioner: Then I assume you can’t name him and would ask you where Nikola Tesla got his information?

Ra: I am Ra. The one known as Nikola received information from Confederation sources desirous of aiding this extremely, shall we say, angelically positive entity in bettering the existence of its fellow mind/body/spirit complexes. It is unfortunate, shall we say, that like many Wanderers the vibratory distortions of third-density illusion caused this entity to become extremely distorted in its perceptions of its fellow mind/body/spirit complexes so that its mission was hindered and in the result, perverted from its purposes.

11.26 ▶ Questioner: How was Tesla’s work supposed to benefit man on Earth, and what were its purposes?

Ra: I am Ra. The most desired purpose of the mind/body/spirit complex, Nikola, was the freeing of all planetary entities from darkness. Thus, it attempted to give to the planet the infinite energy of the planetary sphere for use in lighting and power.

Besides the "danger" of having this information that the National Security State wants to keep secret, why don't "we" ask for the keys to this technology again?

From my understanding, with this technology comes the ability to do almost anything including creating our own food from nothing. This would solve so many of our Earthly problems, and allow so many more people to reach 4th Density. Which is more important than ever right now given how Earth is in/approaching 4th Density.

I personally am new to the LOO and do not have the ability to contact/channel higher density beings. But, if anyone on here does, please do me a favor and at least "ask" about this information.

Related, but off topic:
I read/seen awhile ago about someone onboard an extraterrestrial craft (I can't remember if they chose to be there) and one of the extraterrestrial beings had what this person described as an "iPad" made of crystal. Supposedly this device had (in my own words) tapped into Intelligent Infinity. This crystal device held within it all the knowledge of the universe and one could easily view anything by simply thinking it and it would appear on the device. Has anyone else ever heard or seen this? Could we create such a device with the help of higher density entities?

Let me know your thoughts on anything mentioned. I am very interested in hearing other-selves perspectives! Thanks!

RE: Free Energy - Patrick - 09-15-2020

I believe that we collectively think we can still use a bit more of the 3D drama to polarize.  Otherwise, the Elites and their suppression would quickly lose their hold.  Having free energy would change the game too much and in my opinion it would very quickly cascade our world toward a money-less system.  This would pretty much spell the end of control for the Elites and the end of the extreme catalysts this brings for those of us still playing 3D.

RE: Free Energy - flofrog - 09-15-2020

Think of free energy appearing tomorrow... suddenly gad and oil become obsolete. How many people heavily invested in those two energies would be happy, and then... how many jobs lost ? As Patrick sats, cascading towards a.money less system, but in the meanwhile ? Rather extraordinary wouldn’t it ?

RE: Free Energy - taylor - 09-15-2020

(09-15-2020, 08:43 PM)Patrick Wrote: This would pretty much spell the end of control for the Elites and the end of the extreme catalysts this brings for those of us still playing 3D.

What exactly do you mean “the end of the extreme catalysts this brings for those of us still playing 3D?”

Isn’t the goal of STO to share and spread as much love/light as possible? I feel like this would do just that. And if this technology was given to us tonight, the world would not have free energy tomorrow. It would be a large shift that took time, and it would be a struggle with the “elites” the whole way.

Jobs lost would be replaced with the creation of new jobs, not to mention if we did make the transition to money-free society a job would not necessarily be required.

I see the elites as taking advantage of the masses. And while we’re instructed to love everything/everyone for it is one with ourselves, my current perception tells me that aiding those being taken advantage of is the ultimate STO. Am I wrong for this?

RE: Free Energy - J.W. - 09-16-2020

(09-15-2020, 10:15 PM)taylor Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 08:43 PM)Patrick Wrote: This would pretty much spell the end of control for the Elites and the end of the extreme catalysts this brings for those of us still playing 3D.

What exactly do you mean “the end of the extreme catalysts this brings for those of us still playing 3D?”

Isn’t the goal of STO to share and spread as much love/light as possible? I feel like this would do just that. And if this technology was given to us tonight, the world would not have free energy tomorrow. It would be a large shift that took time, and it would be a struggle with the “elites” the whole way.

Jobs lost would be replaced with the creation of new jobs, not to mention if we did make the transition to money-free society a job would not necessarily be required.

I see the elites as taking advantage of the masses. And while we’re instructed to love everything/everyone for it is one with ourselves, my current perception tells me that aiding those being taken advantage of is the ultimate STO. Am I wrong for this?

"Infringement of freewill." That basically sums it up, and also, Ra and the confederation tried giving humans "stuff" before, in Egypt and South America, Ra and the Confederation learned their lesson to not make the same mistake again, because anything that is given to us tends to fall into STS driven humans, and from that, which spawns this imbalance societal structure we have today between the few disgustingly rich humans vs a mass of humans who are scrapping by, serving the rich.

To simply put, giving us this "free energy" again would only help negative polarity and STS humans, because they are in control right now, and they will pervert any "amazing stuff" higher density gives us.

I hope this make sense, this planet and it's duality between Positive and Negative polarity is very complex.

If you have time, take a look at my post about "awakening wanderers and seekers."

The "grey" area to identify between STO and STS is the "monetary system" although this doesn't mean "using" the money system at the current time is "bad."

it's the... "I provide a service, and I will charge people for it." Mentality which is what "feeds" the "system" indefinitely. Coming up with a "method" do disintegrate the money system is going to be a Pyrrhic victory for mankind.

At the time being though, we all go by the logic of "If I ain't getting money, I am gonna starve, and my kids are going to starve." mentality.

Although, I've seen some psychics, healers, and metaphysical workers whom only take donations and never request payment, because they believe in the "working" of the universe and they trust that the universe will take care of them for the effort they put in for other-selves.

for the majority though... this concept is still too daunting and scary to even visualize without the instant "clawing/clinging" onto the materials comfort that they tasted in this incarnation.

This is why it's not "happening" as you wish it to be. Those that are oppressed by the system doesn't really see the negative polarity fully themselves either. So "giving" it to the oppressed doesn't always mean "helping." The "lower class" ultimately will become another "hierarchy."

The cycle must be broken from within ourselves first.

RE: Free Energy - Ymarsakar - 09-16-2020

(09-15-2020, 08:01 PM)taylor Wrote: Something I have been pondering a lot lately is why don't we have Free Energy? Ra mentions how this technology was given to Nikola Tesla and upon his death it was stolen by the Government for "National Security". He also mentions that this technology would solve a lot of our "problems".

Quote:11.25 ▶ Questioner: Then I assume you can’t name him and would ask you where Nikola Tesla got his information?

Ra: I am Ra. The one known as Nikola received information from Confederation sources desirous of aiding this extremely, shall we say, angelically positive entity in bettering the existence of its fellow mind/body/spirit complexes. It is unfortunate, shall we say, that like many Wanderers the vibratory distortions of third-density illusion caused this entity to become extremely distorted in its perceptions of its fellow mind/body/spirit complexes so that its mission was hindered and in the result, perverted from its purposes.

11.26 ▶ Questioner: How was Tesla’s work supposed to benefit man on Earth, and what were its purposes?

Ra: I am Ra. The most desired purpose of the mind/body/spirit complex, Nikola, was the freeing of all planetary entities from darkness. Thus, it attempted to give to the planet the infinite energy of the planetary sphere for use in lighting and power.

Besides the "danger" of having this information that the National Security State wants to keep secret, why don't "we" ask for the keys to this technology again?

From my understanding, with this technology comes the ability to do almost anything including creating our own food from nothing. This would solve so many of our Earthly problems, and allow so many more people to reach 4th Density. Which is more important than ever right now given how Earth is in/approaching 4th Density.

I personally am new to the LOO and do not have the ability to contact/channel higher density beings. But, if anyone on here does, please do me a favor and at least "ask" about this information.

Related, but off topic:
I read/seen awhile ago about someone onboard an extraterrestrial craft (I can't remember if they chose to be there) and one of the extraterrestrial beings had what this person described as an "iPad" made of crystal. Supposedly this device had (in my own words) tapped into Intelligent Infinity. This crystal device held within it all the knowledge of the universe and one could easily view anything by simply thinking it and it would appear on the device. Has anyone else ever heard or seen this? Could we create such a device with the help of higher density entities?

Let me know your thoughts on anything mentioned. I am very interested in hearing other-selves perspectives! Thanks!

Actually, there are a few other passages that are even more interesting in this topic lane.

iamraw mentioned to Don that the USA/world governments already had fleets of reverse engineered UFOs. That, Don, could not accept as true and even said so, and it went into the transcript. On most other things, Don is asking and putting into practice tips for helping Carla or his own quest, but on this topic, Don hit a wall and challenged the issue because he could not accept it.

https://exopolitics.org/william-tompkins-us-navy-secret-space-program/

This information was later verified by whistle blowers, particular Corey Goode and Tompkins, plus several others or even numerous others testifying before Congress.

Don had access to a lot of material which was compiled as a sort of manual for wanderers, adepts, and seekers in the Law of One info site, but this info he did not have access to yet. (Uri Geller, Oahspe, Urantia, etc) Now he does, of course hehe.

Quote:8.7 Questioner: I’m puzzled by these craft that we have undersea bases for. They are [inaudible]. Is this technology sufficient to overshadow all other armaments? Do we have just the ability to fly in these craft or are there any weapons like there are… Were they given to us [inaudible] or are they just craft for transport? What is the basic mechanism of their [inaudible]? It’s really hard to believe is what I’m saying.

Ra: I am Ra. The craft are perhaps misnamed in some instances. It would be more appropriate to consider them as weaponry. The energy used is that of the field of electromagnetic energy which polarizes the Earth sphere. The weaponry is of two basic kinds: that which is called by your peoples psychotronic and that which is called by your peoples particle beam. The amount of destruction which is contained in this technology is considerable and the weapons have been used in many cases to alter weather patterns and to enhance the vibratory change which engulfs your planet at this time.

Category: UFOs

8.8 Questioner: How have they been able to keep this a secret? Why aren’t these craft in use for transport?

Ra: The governments of each of your societal division illusions desire to refrain from publicity so that the surprise may be retained in case of hostile action from what your peoples call enemies.

8.9 Questioner: How many of these craft does the United States have?

Ra: I am Ra. The United States has five hundred seven three, five seven three [573] at this time. They are in the process of adding to this number.

8.10 Questioner: What is the maximum speed of one of these craft?

Ra: I am Ra. The maximum speed of these craft is equal to the Earth energy squared. This field varies. The limit is approximately one-half the light speed, as you would call it. This is due to imperfections in design.

8.11 Questioner: Wouldn’t this type of craft totally solve, or come close to solving, a lot of the energy problems as far as transport goes? That we’re used to transporting [inaudible]… transporting [inaudible].

Ra: I am Ra. The technology your peoples possess at this time is capable of resolving each and every limitation which plagues your social memory complex at this present nexus of experience. However, the concerns of some of your beings with distortions towards what you would call powerful energy cause these solutions to be withheld until the solutions are so needed that those with the distortion can then become further distorted in the direction of power.

Quote:But, if anyone on here does, please do me a favor and at least "ask" about this information.

No problem, this was sent to the past and they answered that question. (mostly kidding, but time travel like that works at higher densities vis a vis here)

As for why.... national security? I mean, what do spooks and military people have in common? A type of paranoia that says enemies exist that are out to endanger their country. So if someone released free energy or was working on this type of new physics, what would happen to them? They disappear. Right. Or are discredited/destroyed. https://www.lawofone.info/c/UFOs

Quote:This crystal device held within it all the knowledge of the universe and one could easily view anything by simply thinking it and it would appear on the device. Has anyone else ever heard or seen this? Could we create such a device with the help of higher density entities?

That is likely Corey Goode, a whistleblower I mentioned before. His website spherebeingalliance has information on the various briefings and meetings he has sat in on.

By all accounts, those crystal tablets have already been reverse engineered. We already have the technology for it, if certain key classified patents were revealed. It is not connected to intelligent infinity, but an AI, but close enough.

Back in Star Trek days, they had this thin reading device. Now we have gorilla glass smart phones and VR headsets and Google augmented reality glasses.

What they are missing is the technology from the solar panel room temperature super conducting sapphire waffer, department. With that, the glass can power itself via sunlight and the circuity can be made to be quantum qubits or at least a relay for a quantum computer. This then is the AI network that provides the information.

4th density civilizations usually have something like this, a physical technology that lets them access past life time memories and what not.

RE: Free Energy - Patrick - 09-16-2020

(09-15-2020, 10:15 PM)taylor Wrote:

I've spent the last 10 years trying to see how we could transition to a money-less system.  I have realized that nothing external is preventing us from doing it.  We are still collectively seduced by the arguments of the Elites in favor of a monetary system.  When politicians talk about the subject, people are still very much attached to it.

We are not victims.  The Elites could not have any power over us if their arguments did not find a hold within our collective.

Yes we are slaves, but if the bias of our collective was really STO, then we would make other choices and we would already have another kind of system.  The STS people would not be able to climb to where they are now, because their ideas would not be shared by the majority.

We would have leaders that represents the STO ideals since that is what our collective would resonate with.

Regarding free energy, the cascading effects this would have are hard to imagine, but would culminate with the automation of everything.  With everything automated, money becomes obsolete.  No need to work, no worries about food or any other resources.  The Elites could not thrive in such a system and would have to control this automation, which is what they are doing now.  They maintain an artificial scarcity.

But like I said, they can only do that because we collectively agree with them.  If our bias was truly STO, their STS arguments would not appeal to us and we would not follow their lead.

So we need to change internally first, each of us, towards STO biases.  And then we will start seeing this take effect in the world around us.  Including free energy.

Quote:But like I said, they can only do that because we collectively agree with them.  If our bias was truly STO, their STS arguments would not appeal to us and we would not follow their lead.

They have hacked perception at a root level. Like gaining root access to a smartphone OS or PC microsoft.

Even if a person was STO, they would think they were serving others, but they would be in an energy farm sending their energy to Orion fleets that use it to enslave others. So it is discernment that people need more, which will help their polarity.

The main sewer media already makes certain programs look compassion and service to other, but in reality it polarizes people towards service to self. If this monopoly on information and perception was broken, then they lose the dark matrix entirely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7nVntZpJLM&t=1s

If people feel compassion for animals and want to help, and they do, then the best and most efficient way to harness this energy is not to fight them or get them to de polarize. It is to create deceptive or fake situations, in which animals are in danger, and use this to get "likes" and "followers". This is a type of economic power and sells ads. So long as people keep being unaware of this, they are feeding the STS entity more and more power. Once they do become aware of it, then it collapses and they can redivert the energy to the true STO animal rescues.

RE: Free Energy - Patrick - 09-16-2020

Yes I know what you mean, but even with cracking an OS, there has to be an entry point you can exploit.  In our case, it is a bias from the deep root of the tree of mind of many entities of our collective that is the entry point and is being exploited.

I believe it is important that we take responsibility for the part of the drama that is ours.

I also believe we can learn to accept that part of ourselves that permitted STS to influence us and to forgive that in ourselves and to forgive the STS team.  This I believe will start to "fix" or close that entry point.

I do not believe we can be cracked to a point where STS can bypass the entirety of the tree of our mind.  So a bias somewhere needs to be there for those STS ideas to infect us.  This is the small part of the responsibility that falls on our shoulders.

RE: Free Energy - J.W. - 09-16-2020

You know.... I really like the direction this post is going...

For the first time, I am seeing members on here are starting to "identify" STS methodology and not obsessing over "metaphysics" "Armageddon" or "magic."

"Awareness" is all that I ever wanted to bring the moment I joined this forum. This is a prevalence time, because STS are making their moves.

We need to re-calibrate our focuses toward the "methods" that they are implementing at a rapid pace. (This is complex by nature, because like others have said, there are people that's "helping" others, but they are using the "monetary system" as a foundation. My biggest gripe is "charging" for metaphysics service , to me, it's like what the Egyptian did with their "gift," they received their "gift" to share, not to make a business out of it, and feed STS agenda unknowingly.

Wanderers and Light workers have enormous powers and "gifts" with their incarnation, but that doesn't exclude them from being naive and susceptible to STS influence during their infantile stage.

anyhow, very interestingly timed and coincidence exchange under Taylor's query.

RE: Free Energy - taylor - 09-16-2020

I just first want to point out that I have a lot to learn regarding the LOO, and am very much a novice among masters. I am only trying to give my perspective/opinions in hope of learning all I can to make myself and other "better". If I have made mistakes or misinterpreted anything, please let me know!

(09-16-2020, 03:57 AM)J.W. Wrote: "Infringement of freewill." That basically sums it up, and also, Ra and the confederation tried giving humans "stuff" before, in Egypt and South America, Ra and the Confederation learned their lesson to not make the same mistake again, because anything that is given to us tends to fall into STS driven humans, and from that, which spawns this imbalance societal structure we have today between the few disgustingly rich humans vs a mass of humans who are scrapping by, serving the rich.

To simply put, giving us this "free energy" again would only help negative polarity and STS humans, because they are in control right now, and they will pervert any "amazing stuff" higher density gives us.

I agree that in the past we've been given this technology/aid before and it backfired due to the humans exploiting this tech for STS gains. However, as Ra has said directly, the STS elites already have this technology right now and they're using it on US and ALL the other-selves as we speak. The way I see it, worst case scenario is the STS elites discover that we currently have this technology and plan on using it for STO purposes and then take it from us to halt our cause.

As for the  "Infringement of free will", it is my understanding that the Earth is very negatively polarized. Correct me if I'm wrong but, this should aid in "balancing" our planets polarity. Allowing STO to become known as a choice that can be freely made.

**Skip this section if you don't want to hear about me**
Sidenote: To be honest, it would be very hard to explain how I found LOO and of all things ended up on this forum. I NEVER post on forums ever! I'll read them and leave. But something in me (unconsciously) signed up and posted. But through a series of fortunate events here I am.
I guess what I am trying to say is, the odds of me ending up here are 1/100 tops. And I have been on somewhat of a spiritual quest on and off for a few years now.
All of this to say:
**End of section**

What are the odds of your typical person discovering the LOO? In my opinion, ALMOST NONE! Especially the "lower classes" that are dependent on the Government for survival. And in my opinion, this is not the kind of "knowledge" you can just go share with someone and them not think you're are CRAZY. I personally have discovered pieces and parts of the ideology of the LOO through many sources. LOO has reaffirmed all of these discoveries at once, in one place. This to me is what earned it's credibility. I feel like this information needs to be sought out for someone to believe it. But with the STS elites causing such turmoil in the world, who is worried about spiritual discovery when they are trying to just survive.

I feel like this technology would "even the playing field."

(09-16-2020, 07:19 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: That is likely Corey Goode, a whistleblower I mentioned before. His website spherebeingalliance has information on the various briefings and meetings he has sat in on.

By all accounts, those crystal tablets have already been reverse engineered. We already have the technology for it, if certain key classified patents were revealed. It is not connected to intelligent infinity, but an AI, but close enough.

Corey Goode! Thank you that is certainly where I heard this!

Even this technology has the potential for outstanding STO work.

(09-16-2020, 09:45 AM)Patrick Wrote: Yes we are slaves, but if the bias of our collective was really STO, then we would make other choices and we would already have another kind of system.  The STS people would not be able to climb to where they are now, because their ideas would not be shared by the majority.

We would have leaders that represents the STO ideals since that is what our collective would resonate with.

Regarding free energy, the cascading effects this would have are hard to imagine, but would culminate with the automation of everything.  With everything automated, money becomes obsolete.  No need to work, no worries about food or any other resources.  The Elites could not thrive in such a system and would have to control this automation, which is what they are doing now.  They maintain an artificial scarcity.

But like I said, they can only do that because we collectively agree with them.  If our bias was truly STO, their STS arguments would not appeal to us and we would not follow their lead.

So we need to change internally first, each of us, towards STO biases.  And then we will start seeing this take effect in the world around us.  Including free energy.

We as a collective society are slaves. And I agree if the collective polarity shifted to STO this would indeed change. However, what is their to shift individuals to STO? In my opinion, there is almost nothing to shift individuals to Love/Light. Mainly, because they do not even know it exists! I certainly didn't.

I agree, we do need to change internally first, and I am working on that. It's not that easy as I am sure all of you know. In fact if I am not mistaking, it is not uncommon for a soul to incarnate THOUSANDS of times before successfully "changing internally". So my belief is, while I am working on moving myself towards Light/Love Love/Light the only way to make an impactful use of this incarnation is to aid MANY towards Light/Love Love/Light. Otherwise, I could spend this ENTIRE incarnation working on only myself and still not reach 4D, and who knows, in my next incarnation I could be manipulated into STS and regress this current incarnation's progress.

(09-16-2020, 02:46 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: They have hacked perception at a root level. Like gaining root access to a smartphone OS or PC microsoft.

Even if a person was STO, they would think they were serving others, but they would be in an energy farm sending their energy to Orion fleets that use it to enslave others. So it is discernment that people need more, which will help their polarity.

I agree, they control literally 99% of everything the typical person sees/learns/experiences/desires. However, I do think there is a way to escape (hence me being here), although this is too far and few between. People are literally programmed through media, (tv, youtube, social media, the current news outlets, music, movies, advertisements, everything) to think, act, and believe however "they" want. I don't think our minds are hacked, I think they have literally "hacked" everything else, ie. our entire environment/illusion.

They haven't infringed upon free will, but they do an amazing job of ensuring you chose their path and/or serve their needs/purposes.

(09-16-2020, 03:54 PM)J.W. Wrote: You know.... I really like the direction this post is going...

For the first time, I am seeing members on here are starting to "identify" STS methodology and not obsessing over "metaphysics" "Armageddon" or "magic."

"Awareness" is all that I ever wanted to bring the moment I joined this forum. This is a prevalence time, because STS are making their moves.

We need to re-calibrate our focuses toward the "methods" that they are implementing at a rapid pace. (This is complex by nature, because like others have said, there are people that's "helping" others, but they are using the "monetary system" as a foundation. My biggest gripe is "charging" for metaphysics service , to me, it's like what the Egyptian did with their "gift," they received their "gift" to share, not to make a business out of it, and feed STS agenda unknowingly.

Wanderers and Light workers have enormous powers and "gifts" with their incarnation, but that doesn't exclude them from being naive and susceptible to STS influence during their infantile stage.

This means a lot to me, whether you meant for that or not. I am glad I am able to spark such discussions! I just have a lot of questions, and want to make this incarnation as meaningful as possible!

(09-16-2020, 03:54 PM)J.W. Wrote: You know.... I really like the direction this post is going...

Well, people have to know something before they can teach it or communicate it. And sometimes communicating it, one learns more in the process too.

In 3rd density schools or conditioning centers for the public, we are taught that 1 teacher is at the front, and all 30 or so of us have to watch the teacher and pay attention as we listen and ask all questions to the teacher.

Higher density teach-learning groups are based around circles or peer to peer (like peer to peer sharing protocols online) connections. The over achievers in your peer group, teach you stuff you don't understand, and by doing so, they understand the material more. The teacher at the front, then stops talking most of the time, and watches as the group of children folds in on themselves more and more, as they look to each other more and more. This then is an incipient social memory complex or harmony, and the teacher is merely a watcher, and no longer a participant.

So when the circle group hits a frequency barrier or a very difficult topic, then you will often hear "hypothesis" and "theory", that just goes around in a circle. That is when the facilitator (no longer teacher) intervenes.

Our language is actually loaded here too. Why is Service to Self seen as bad/negative, because it benefits the Self? No. Service to Other is only true STO if it also benefits the self. If not, then you lose a lot of polarity, even if you gain some. We were told or conditioned in 3rd density public state schools that we need to share and obey society, we can't be selfish and do whatever we want. That works to control and discipline the newbie souls, but about other weird souls that don't make sense? Are they going to sit down and obey 3rd density human society? Eh

So STS is "negative" only in the sense that electricity has positive and negative polarities. STS is negative not because it serves the self, but because it considers only the self Divine and everything else to be tools. It is a version of Divine narcissism. Narcissism is bad enough by itself that we don't need gods being made from it. That is powerful stuff. If people think narcissists are annoying or bad, wait until they become Divine gods.

Quote:We need to re-calibrate our focuses toward the "methods" that they are implementing at a rapid pace.

I think most people can focus on counter measures. They don't need to know the exact methods, because they don't need to know, even in a tactical military sense. What they need to do is to do the inner work and to raise their vibrations. That will fix most things on its own. Leave the strategy and tactics to the souls that specialize in such things, they will investigate and find out what methods or counter methods work.

For example, it is almost certain that whenever service to other information is offered, the counter is also offered. This is seen in the YHVH Contradiction thread which I highly recommend for those wanting to figure out how this works. The first few posts, and then the last ones by me, should be sufficient to get a gist of it.

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=14612&page=2

Thus the more information is available for a person to polarize to light, the more opportunity is also given to the dark to offer "counter suggestions". This is why magical interference begins happening when a person is reaching infinity or higher chakras. This is why people get confused and start in fighting when their organization is close to polarizing information. This is also why it is not necessary to micro manage 8 billion humans, one just needs a few 1% leaders to do the job. On Facebook, that means the first 1-3 moderators and the group forum administrator. Once you subvert or weaken those 2-4, then you have control of the 400, or 4000, or 40,000 in the group. Easy.

I look at it from the viewpoint of regular war tactics and guerilla strategies. 5th gen warfare, unconventional warfare, etc.

The primary issue limiting the dark or Service to Self factions and civilizations, is energy. They cut themselves off from the 4th heart chakra, which is Divine source energy, so their energy problems are serious. So serious that they need several farms of 3rd density worlds, and they can't still can't out fight 6th density positive civilizations. They instead prey on 3rd density and 4th density worlds. You can look that up in Law of One info, as these are not direct quotes. Pretty accurate though. This is not due to memorization, but I am familiar with these kinds of tactics and operations.

They have to do an energy farm of humans, because humans have this Divine source DNA, which cannot be cracked by negatives as they would need to unlock their heart chakra to do it. Once they do that, they would be in trouble of losing their polarity, as Source information flows to them.

This actually means humanity is potentially more powerful than their slave masters. They just don't realize it.

To Patrick,

Quote:I also believe we can learn to accept that part of ourselves that permitted STS to influence us and to forgive that in ourselves and to forgive the STS team.  This I believe will start to "fix" or close that entry point.

I do not believe we can be cracked to a point where STS can bypass the entirety of the tree of our mind.  So a bias somewhere needs to be there for those STS ideas to infect us.  This is the small part of the responsibility that falls on our shoulders.

Yes, that is so. These entry points are sometimes called holes in the aura field. It lets entities attach to the base 3 chakras and feed off of them, like parasites.

This is often why spiritual progress often comes into conflict with our ego identity. There's quite a lot of confusion over that one too.

Quote:I just first want to point out that I have a lot to learn regarding the LOO, and am very much a novice among masters.

To TAYLOR:

Generally, you will never know who the masters or the neophytes are. Well, maybe the latter, but rather you won't be able to tell the difference between a college professor and the janitor. (Oh boy, where did that analogy come from, mental divine download?)

In ancient lemuria, the gurus or temple masters were never known by their faces to the regular members of the monastery. They would go out and be incognito, and sit around and pretend to be a visitor or a newbie. Then would then WATCH people and see what they do. Then they might say something or make a nudge, and people would think that was a good point, but they would never look to that person as the temple master or "boss". They instead look at each other, same as the peer circle group I mentioned above. This is the Darshan or the vibration of light, a kind of group meditation of 3/9/12 harmony.

Humanity still has some of this, although in a distorted format. Dancing. Specifically, group dancing.

So basically, the professor is the janitor often times. Or the janitor is the professor. Either way, you won't be able to tell them just by looking at them. You have to think in a critical fashion and see past the exterior. Just as iamraw, quo, or La says about channeled material, do not focus on the density or source/name of the information ,but whether the information is useful for helping you become sovereign, divine, awake, etc. If the info makes your life better, then you need it. If the info disrupts your life and makes things worse, then maybe you can discard it for now.

Quote:I don't think our minds are hacked, I think they have literally "hacked" everything else, ie. our entire environment/illusion.

Those two things are actually related. Human minds co create the reality, the universe. By hack, I mean literally hack. They are programming (tv programs, heh) people's minds with things that are then magically quantum manifested as reality. Most people don't know this, because most people aren't wizards. And that is ok. They don't need to know about this, as it is easier to practice it instead.

Look up "Law of Attraction" if you want to try this yourself. And no, it is not a law, it is just what humans call it. The Power of Manifestation more like it.

The LOO info site even has iamraw talking about whether there are any actively incarnated Orion STS type entities amongst humanity. Iamraw refused to answer and stated that would be free will infringement. Well, Orion killing you for finding out about them would definitely be classified as "free will infringement" hehe.

We kind of already know who they are. Or will in the years to come.

When a person is "fully" cracked and hacked, then this looks something like a demonic possession. The person is activating their serpent and Orion DNA, and allowing the "spirit" entity to control the body.  This is similar to or even exactly the same method as when angelic and higher self spirits take over a human body and convert your heart. If you open yourself to negative energy, your DNA activates the negative parts and you are more easily taken over. But your DNA also has a Divine part or Christ part, and so your heart can be "transformed" and given anew.

When many channels go into trance, the entity they are channeling must maintain the life functions of that body, depending on the level of trance.

Thus negatives can come through just as well as positives. Just that if you open yourself up to a magical/5th density negative, you become what is known as a "vampire".

Hates the sun, because that is sub Logos. Likes underground. Uses the life force vitality of others (adrenochrome) to gain sexual pleasure and psychic powers. Beginning to sound familiar? THEY LIVE, lol that movie.

I am playing this Vampyr game. World of Darkness game world.

https://veilofreality.com/2019/03/05/sexual-vampirism-sex-and-entity-attachments/

I was surprised when I got the Divine download "vampirism is what humans know of as Draconian blood drinkers". Ohhhhh, revelation there.

Let's do a thought experiment. If a negative entity inhabited a human body, where would they get the energy for 5th/6th chakras? Given they have to cut off the body's access to heart chakra and compassion.

From the Blood. The Life is in the Blood.

When a positive entity inhabits Carla R's body, as the channel, what happens? They sustain the life processes using their own energy.

If people are getting afraid or triggered... there's a genetic memory. The memory of being harvested as food. Which is pretty scary. Just look at cows. If you can tune into my darshan and frequency/heart, then you can see why I am not afraid nor do I intend to spread fear.

2020 is already shaking the foundations of this dark matrix, what is there to be afraid of? The past is the past. The ever present now is what is critical.

Quote:As for the  "Infringement of free will", it is my understanding that the Earth is very negatively polarized. Correct me if I'm wrong but, this should aid in "balancing" our planets polarity. Allowing STO to become known as a choice that can be freely made.

You are being guided by spirit. All that 1/100 stuff you mentioned, is basically how your higher self or Divine spirit guides avatars in mortal incarnations, to places and people they need to be.

That is why your intuition is correct. There is a time to balance all the negative with a positive call, which has been suppressed.

That time is now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnaEJOhRScw

Multiple channels and other sources, have verified one thing. The dark has already lost at higher time compressions. Here where light or time is slower, we still see it playing out and that it is not over. In terms of future timelines, the negatives have been crushed and is about to regather to Source.

Even  Heyl-el, the entity called Lucifer, has returned to being an arch angel and has escaped the void. Michael's brother or twin, and is helping humanity defeat the dark. The god of the Luciferians and all those other Cabal types humanity has recycled/reincarnated in endless fear of? Switched sides. Now on our side.

Haha. What is there to fear? Who wants a spoiler for the Earth arc? The dark has lost all their farms and domains. Earth is their final and ONLY stronghold left.

RE: Free Energy - taylor - 09-17-2020

(09-16-2020, 10:27 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Those two things are actually related. Human minds co create the reality, the universe. By hack, I mean literally hack. They are programming (tv programs, heh) people's minds with things that are then magically quantum manifested as reality. Most people don't know this, because most people aren't wizards. And that is ok. They don't need to know about this, as it is easier to practice it instead.

Can you explain this in greater detail? Especially what you mean by “magically quantum manifested as reality.”

(09-16-2020, 10:27 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Uses the life force vitality of others (adrenochrome) to gain sexual pleasure and psychic powers. Beginning to sound familiar? THEY LIVE, lol that movie.

I’ve looked into a lot regarding humans/cows being “harvested” for adrenochrome. Is there any reference to this in any of the LOO material?

RE: Free Energy - J.W. - 09-17-2020

(09-16-2020, 11:22 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote:
Quote:As for the  "Infringement of free will", it is my understanding that the Earth is very negatively polarized. Correct me if I'm wrong but, this should aid in "balancing" our planets polarity. Allowing STO to become known as a choice that can be freely made.

You are being guided by spirit. All that 1/100 stuff you mentioned, is basically how your higher self or Divine spirit guides avatars in mortal incarnations, to places and people they need to be.

That is why your intuition is correct. There is a time to balance all the negative with a positive call, which has been suppressed.

That time is now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnaEJOhRScw

Multiple channels and other sources, have verified one thing. The dark has already lost at higher time compressions. Here where light or time is slower, we still see it playing out and that it is not over. In terms of future timelines, the negatives have been crushed and is about to regather to Source.

Even  Heyl-el, the entity called Lucifer, has returned to being an arch angel and has escaped the void. Michael's brother or twin, and is helping humanity defeat the dark. The god of the Luciferians and all those other Cabal types humanity has recycled/reincarnated in endless fear of? Switched sides. Now on our side.

Haha. What is there to fear? Who wants a spoiler for the Earth arc? The dark has lost all their farms and domains. Earth is their final and ONLY stronghold left.

Is that you in the video? I sense a connection between that guy and the way you talk on here.

And about your other reply, I agree with your perspective on the learn/teach and teach/learn explanation.

But I disagree on how you view the "concept" of "selfishness" and the "institutionalized" version of it, it is much more complex than just a "guilt" thing.

STO at the cost of one's demise is definitely not correct, but a service that operates on the foundation of money has a lot of "grey" area where "polarities" goes much deeper than just a "black&white" understanding.

Would you say a prostitute STS? or STO? he/she gains and he/she gives.

I can't help but sense this aura from you, where there is a lot of distortion coming from your past years playing video games. It is not a bad thing completely, but your concepts and knowledge seems to have a lot of influence that you accumulated from gaming.

Don't get me wrong, what I am trying to say is that there is something that I can't put my finger on about your perspective. It is kinda like the movie Matrix, or the Last Airbender: Avatar, all the philosophy and knowledge is there, but it seems "cinematic" in a way.

Hope you didn't take offense of that, and for disclaimer, I know I am an observer in this incarnation, but as far as psychic, or power, I don't claim non of that.

I am just able to "feel" and "see" you. If that make sense... this sometimes helps, but sometimes digs a dark side of people up and they tend to get upset because it hits close to "home."

With love and with light

Taylor, two things,

1. There is no such thing is "coincidence," (I don't want to go too deep, but the only way I can describe this is... everything that has happen, and everything that happened, is one but the same.)

2. Nothing happen for no reason, whatever you do or learn in life is preparing you for something later on. This knowledge you seek, you being here right now, and everything that led you to this point, happened for a reason, and so on and so forth. Be aware of this my friend.

RE: Free Energy - Ymarsakar - 09-17-2020

(09-17-2020, 12:20 AM)taylor Wrote:
(09-16-2020, 10:27 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Those two things are actually related. Human minds co create the reality, the universe. By hack, I mean literally hack. They are programming (tv programs, heh) people's minds with things that are then magically quantum manifested as reality. Most people don't know this, because most people aren't wizards. And that is ok. They don't need to know about this, as it is easier to practice it instead.

Can you explain this in greater detail? Especially what you mean by “magically quantum manifested as reality.”

(09-16-2020, 10:27 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Uses the life force vitality of others (adrenochrome) to gain sexual pleasure and psychic powers. Beginning to sound familiar? THEY LIVE, lol that movie.

I’ve looked into a lot regarding humans/cows being “harvested” for adrenochrome. Is there any reference to this in any of the LOO material?

Indirectly yes. It relates to where negative entities get their energy.

71.17 Questioner: The change in consciousness should result in a greater distortion towards service to others, toward unity with all, and toward knowing in order to serve. Is this correct, and are there any other desired results?

Ra: I am Ra. These are commendable phrases. The heart of white magic is the experience of the joy of union with the Creator. This joy will of necessity radiate throughout the life experience of the positive adept. It is for this reason that sexual magic is not restricted solely to the negatively oriented polarizing adepts but when most carefully used has its place in high magic as it, when correctly pursued, joins body, mind, and spirit with the One Infinite Creator.
Any purpose which you may frame should, we suggest, take into consideration this basic union with the One Infinite Creator, for this union will result in service to others of necessity.

Category: White Magic

There is more, but my morning time is limited to a few minutes so I will edit this for later.

The key part is what sexual magic is utilized solely by negatively oriented polarizing adepts.

https://www.lawofone.info/c/Sexual%20Energy%20Transfer

Hints may be in there too.

There are many types of magic, but the quantum magic is based on the double slit experiment.
https://www.startpage.com/do/dsearch?query=quantum+paradox+double+slit&cat=web&pl=opensearch

In short, the double slit experiment demonstrated that human consciousness affects physical reality and makes a light act differently. This is true of visible light but also the non visible spectrum. The classic Newtonian physics most people were taught in high school, says that the human observer does not affect things, so we can observe something and so long as we control the variables, we have a relatively objective frame of reference. The classic physics of Newton/Einstein is facing more and more difficulties holding up the paradigm, it is just the old guard doing it right now, while work is proceeding on Unified Field theory and super string theory, to account for all the "discrepancies" (read, data that conflicts with classical physics theories) present, such as dark matter and galaxy spins.

31.14 Questioner: I was thinking more of the possibility of the Orion group having influenced, say, certain members of the Third Reich who I have read reports of having sexual gratification from the observation of the, in some cases, the gassing and killing of entities in the gas chambers.

Ra: I am Ra. We shall repeat these entities had the potential for sexual energy buildup. The choice of stimulus is certainly the choice of the entity. In the case of which you speak, these entities were strongly polarized orange ray, thus finding the energy blockage of power over others, the putting to death being the ultimate power over others; this then being expressed in a sexual manner, though solitary.
In this case the desire would continue unabated and be virtually unquenchable.
You will find, if you observe the entire spectrum of sexual practices among your peoples, that there are those who experience such gratification from domination over others either from rape or from other means of domination. In each case this is an example of energy blockage which is sexual in its nature.

JW, no that's not me. I was looking for a short video talking about what was going on and couldn't think of my regulars channels, so it came from ytube recommendation list. First time I saw him. I do know of Eldora (notice the Ra at the end) Rose, so likely recommended it to me based on watching her videos a lot.

Quote:It is not a bad thing completely, but your concepts and knowledge seems to have a lot of influence that you accumulated from gaming.

Don't get me wrong, what I am trying to say is that there is something that I can't put my finger on about your perspective. It is kinda like the movie Matrix, or the Last Airbender: Avatar, all the philosophy and knowledge is there, but it seems "cinematic" in a way.

No, I didn't take offense. Even if I did, I would activate my seeker and reader powers to verify what is going on, without telling anyone. That is to determine where the energy is going, and whether it is just you and me talking or something else interfering. Or whether it is a portion/fraction of you or a portion/fraction of me, conflicting with ourselves. House of Mirrors analogy.

The thoughts and concepts I have are a translation of the channeling I am fused in. A few people have noticed that, but very few.

What most empaths and psychics will see, especially if they are undeveloped in their abilities, is a mirror effect, a null void, or what you noticed, the human "cinematic translation".

Based on whom I am talking to, I am mirroring their energies back on them and often times magnifying it. This works for both positive and negative energies. This is a passive ability but also active. Meaning, I can turn back someone's intent on them a 1000 fold, as a sort of magical working. I tune down this power, when I merely want to communicate, but it is still there. Thus you may be seeing a mirror reflection, cinematic, of what my energies look like, when it is personally invested and designed to communicate (translate) to other individuals here.

You can read my other threads on the Healing sub forum to see if you can discern a difference there.

Edit.
(09-16-2020, 06:00 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for September 16, 2020

"There is no need to manipulate, teach, control, move or advise other entities. The need is only to do these things within the self, disciplining the self to a more and more balanced and clear acceptance of the universal nature of selfhood, and therefore choosing lucidly and clearly to serve others, to withhold judgment of or control over others, and to practice loving the self, accepting the self and allowing the errors perceived within the self to be self-forgiven."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1992/1992_0614.aspx

There are a number of daily quo quotes from sep 11 or so, that deals with self. Might be useful to jw or others

RE: Free Energy - Scah - 09-17-2020

(09-16-2020, 10:27 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Thus negatives can come through just as well as positives. Just that if you open yourself up to a magical/5th density negative, you become what is known as a "vampire".

Hates the sun, because that is sub Logos. Likes underground. Uses the life force vitality of others (adrenochrome) to gain sexual pleasure and psychic powers. Beginning to sound familiar? THEY LIVE, lol that movie.

https://veilofreality.com/2019/03/05/sexual-vampirism-sex-and-entity-attachments/

Just wanted to comment that when I got this information through download, I was so emotional I almost cried.
Vampires are real and they are somehow making the world liking the vampire culture through TV, Movie and Literature.
And people eat it up like it's the best thing in the world. This is how taking over freewill through brainwashing and deception works.
It slowly corrupts people's mind and make us believe that a system of elites is the only way to go.
Honestly, sometimes one got to admire the finesse of their strategies and be ever vigilant of it.

(09-17-2020, 10:37 AM)Scah Wrote:
(09-16-2020, 10:27 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Thus negatives can come through just as well as positives. Just that if you open yourself up to a magical/5th density negative, you become what is known as a "vampire".

Just wanted to comment that when I got this information through download, I was so emotional I almost cried.
Vampires are real and they are somehow making the world liking the vampire culture through TV, Movie and Literature.
And people eat it up like it's the best thing in the world. This is how taking over freewill through brainwashing and deception works.
It slowly corrupts people's mind and make us believe that a system of elites is the only way to go.
Honestly, sometimes one got to admire the finesse of their strategies and be ever vigilant of it.
I see it as neutral. People are fascinated because previous incarnations, they have been victim and victimizer. It helps resolve genetic and soul traumas.

And often they are messages channeled through artist.

Japan has a ton.

RE: Free Energy - Patrick - 09-17-2020

Part of my work in this incarnation has been to get into sexual stuff that is considered negative and work on transmuting it into positive.  It is a question of point of view.  What is needed is that, while incarnated, to view these things as being Ok and acceptable.  Then you go even further and view these things as sacramental.  Some of these things could "just" be considered dirty but others much worst than that.  Yet all of those things I am talking about are sacramental experiences of the One.  Of course all experiences are sacramental.  The more people do this exercise the more it helps integrate these things in a positive way into the psyche of the Earth's collective.

Anything that is not done against the free will of others can benefit from such an exercise.  Because there are so many things that are judged negatively on Earth which does not even concern others.  These things are all consonant with the Law of One on the right hand path and were subverted by STS in order to get people to distort negatively the simple things that should regard only the self and the others that are involved if any.

The blockages on a societal and personal level due to these judgments are great and needs our help to untangle (un-distort).

(09-16-2020, 10:27 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: ...
To Patrick,

Quote:I also believe we can learn to accept that part of ourselves that permitted STS to influence us and to forgive that in ourselves and to forgive the STS team.  This I believe will start to "fix" or close that entry point.

Yes, that is so. These entry points are sometimes called holes in the aura field. It lets entities attach to the base 3 chakras and feed off of them, like parasites.

This is often why spiritual progress often comes into conflict with our ego identity. There's quite a lot of confusion over that one too.

The ego concept is one that eludes me.  I understand what people mean by the ego and how they work with that concept.  What eludes me is the usefulness of that concept to do spiritual work.  Particularly the idea that the ego is somehow working against us.  Not all people see it like that, but when it is seen like that, that is the part that eludes me the most.

RE: Free Energy - Diana - 09-17-2020

"Awareness" is all that I ever wanted to bring the moment I joined this forum.

I don't think you have read all that much here, then.

(09-17-2020, 12:04 PM)Diana Wrote:

"Awareness" is all that I ever wanted to bring the moment I joined this forum.

I don't think you have read all that much here, then.

Of course not, the archive is huge, I guess I should have clarify that I meant the "present" as in page 1.

I am sure there are similar exchange and information in the "past" on this forum, but to me, it is no more than "information" in a library, not the energy of a... "conference" room or "party" per se.

I will admit that lately I am trying to bring the conversations to the level it was in 2011-2012.  It is easy to underestimate the importance that just a couple people willing to do this can have.  The more members do that the merrier. Wink

(09-17-2020, 09:01 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: JW, no that's not me. I was looking for a short video talking about what was going on and couldn't think of my regulars channels, so it came from ytube recommendation list. First time I saw him. I do know of Eldora (notice the Ra at the end) Rose, so likely recommended it to me based on watching her videos a lot.

Quote:It is not a bad thing completely, but your concepts and knowledge seems to have a lot of influence that you accumulated from gaming.

No, I didn't take offense. Even if I did, I would activate my seeker and reader powers to verify what is going on, without telling anyone. That is to determine where the energy is going, and whether it is just you and me talking or something else interfering. Or whether it is a portion/fraction of you or a portion/fraction of me, conflicting with ourselves. House of Mirrors analogy.

The thoughts and concepts I have are a translation of the channeling I am fused in. A few people have noticed that, but very few.

What most empaths and psychics will see, especially if they are undeveloped in their abilities, is a mirror effect, a null void, or what you noticed, the human "cinematic translation".

Based on whom I am talking to, I am mirroring their energies back on them and often times magnifying it. This works for both positive and negative energies. This is a passive ability but also active. Meaning, I can turn back someone's intent on them a 1000 fold, as a sort of magical working. I tune down this power, when I merely want to communicate, but it is still there. Thus you may be seeing a mirror reflection, cinematic, of what my energies look like, when it is personally invested and designed to communicate (translate) to other individuals here.

You can read my other threads on the Healing sub forum to see if you can discern a difference there.

Edit.
(09-16-2020, 06:00 AM)Quan Wrote: The Daily Q'uote for September 16, 2020

"There is no need to manipulate, teach, control, move or advise other entities. The need is only to do these things within the self, disciplining the self to a more and more balanced and clear acceptance of the universal nature of selfhood, and therefore choosing lucidly and clearly to serve others, to withhold judgment of or control over others, and to practice loving the self, accepting the self and allowing the errors perceived within the self to be self-forgiven."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1992/1992_0614.aspx

There are a number of daily quo quotes from sep 11 or so, that deals with self. Might be useful to jw or others

Oh, ok thanks for clarifying. I would have believe you even if you gave me a short answer of "that's not me."
But I appreciate the extensive explanation about how that isn't you.

Your claim of the powers you have, all I can say is they are quite interesting. I am keeping an open mind about it. But the "mirroring" explanation you gave, I can't help but to see the same behavioral pattern I learned from psychology, often called the "adaptation persona." meaning, someone act a certain way around a group to "fit in"... "mirroring" what the group say or do. This behavioral strategy is useful for survival in the human psyche, because we are "pack animals," but it also can be used in fighting behaviors, like two child "copying" each other's insults, or a more advance version where two people insulting each others using different analogy or angle of perspective, but essentially, there is "an eye for an eye" progression in it.

This ability doesn't seem too fantastical as you claimed, I was an EMT and worked with law enforcement and has a military background. We've seen a fair share of "magic" in our line of duty. Not saying they aren't real, "placebo effects" is very real, and well documented.

But on a scientific level (which I personally believe is the "palpable" side of magic) I see that "some" magical claims can be explained or simplify through biology or psychology.

Still, it is fascinating to "observe" the world other-selves create, it is art.

I am familiar with empath and psychic powers, in a fundamental level, it could be seen as the "power of observation and speculation." This I agree with.

For what I claimed earlier as an "observer." This title comes from both scientific and metaphysical, as I possess reconnaissance and investigative traits from my occupation. On the metaphysical side, my ability and the title "observer" are confirmed by mediums and readers I've come across in my life.
I take it that I am just keen with my guts feeling and intuition.

From understanding myself, I do no disprove or approve of your abilities and magics. I see that you hold quite a bit of information and knowledge, you seem to spend a lot of time in front of the screen (in a good way.) Like a wizard of information. But it is my responsibility to perceive the information and your vibration.

You are an interesting cat Ymarsakar, I see you understanding the "nature" of assimilation very well, as in the duality exist on the same coin. But that is more towards 5th-6th-7th Densities's grounds.

For both you and I currently existing in the 3rd density, which is the "playground of choices." I wonder what choices you fancy in this incarnation.

I appreciate the information you share though, and your philosophies, like you said, "portion/fraction of you or a portion/fraction of me, conflicting with ourselves." Although, I don't see "conflicts" I see valuable resources and information.

Hope you are doing well, friend.

RE: Free Energy - taylor - 09-17-2020

(09-17-2020, 06:10 AM)J.W. Wrote: Taylor, two things,

1. There is no such thing is "coincidence," (I don't want to go too deep, but the only way I can describe this is... everything that has happen, and everything that happened, is one but the same.)

I suppose a better wording would be "improbable". I am here due to my choices but in my opinion the probability of me making these choices is low. And I feel that it is significantly less probable that the typical "Earthling" find the way of Love/Light Light/Love in our current "world."

(09-17-2020, 08:57 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote:
(09-17-2020, 12:20 AM)taylor Wrote:

Indirectly yes. It relates to where negative entities get their energy.

There are many types of magic, but the quantum magic is based on the double slit experiment.
https://www.startpage.com/do/dsearch?query=quantum+paradox+double+slit&cat=web&pl=opensearch

In short, the double slit experiment demonstrated that human consciousness affects physical reality and makes a light act differently. This is true of visible light but also the non visible spectrum. The classic Newtonian physics most people were taught in high school, says that the human observer does not affect things, so we can observe something and so long as we control the variables, we have a relatively objective frame of reference. The classic physics of Newton/Einstein is facing more and more difficulties holding up the paradigm, it is just the old guard doing it right now, while work is proceeding on Unified Field theory and super string theory, to account for all the "discrepancies" (read, data that conflicts with classical physics theories) present, such as dark matter and galaxy spins.

I understand the idea/meaning of affecting reality through consciousness as explained in quantum theories. I really was hoping you could elaborate on how exactly the elites hack people's minds (the process/technology used). As far as asking what you meant by "magically quantum manifested as reality," I didn't understand what you meant by "magically."

These abilities most everyone will obtain. Then they will start looking for the instruction manual.

I do like cats. They look good. Your investigation and emt work reminds me of john desouza. He evaded career ending problems because he clearly heard a loud voice telling him what to avoid. On the security clearance test, he wrote he did not hear voices. Because he did not use his ears, it was telepathic. He was cleared for top secret clearance and often called real x files.

Ran a paranormal unit in fbi.

To taylor, magic can be defined as using will to affect reality.

It is a type of spiritual tech or power to get work done.

Because humans are contributing cpu power to this creation, you can input a trojan or script that starts using the local pc s resources. This runs in the background.

So tv, movies, introduce certain ideas into the public. These ideas make it easier to manifest outcomes.

2001 9 11, twin towers fell. But there were media and card games that had the twin towers falling. This subconsciousness that jung often talked about, can power a magical working. A group of adepts or higher, can unite their will and quantum shift us to this parallel reality. Because they are aware and the public is not.

Same reason for doomsday movies. Gets the fear going, which can help manifest it.

RE: Free Energy - T-unity - 09-17-2020

(09-15-2020, 08:01 PM)taylor Wrote: Something I have been pondering a lot lately is why don't we have Free Energy? Ra mentions how this technology was given to Nikola Tesla and upon his death it was stolen by the Government for "National Security". He also mentions that this technology would solve a lot of our "problems".

Related, but off topic:

RE: Free Energy - T-unity - 09-18-2020

I have been studying the subject for quite a while and I would like to add my opinion.
We don't need less fossil fuel or more renewables.We need knowledge of how electricity works exactly.
For over 150 years, we have stayed in kindergarten with this subject.
What we see is two not one which means one divided in two and this is what Mr. Tesla was working on
in his last years. The concept seems to be very simple but one of our associates stated that it would take humanity at least 1000 years to grasp it on their own. The ones that are bringing the new technologies in will have to be very high spiritually so that money or fear could not affect them.
Thanks!