Bring4th
Seeking help for a possible blockage/implant - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Seeking help for a possible blockage/implant (/showthread.php?tid=18548)

Seeking help for a possible blockage/implant - eddy852 - 09-15-2020

Hi everyone,

I have a seemingly energetic blockage/implant on my energetic body that I am helping someone can sharing some insight or experience with me on how to clear/remove the blockage/implant.

Here is my best attempt at describing the blockage/implant.
I have been a long time dedicated yogi. In the last year during my meditation I would feel a blockage on the back of my right head.
If the back of my head is divided into four quadrant, the blockage I felt would be on the lower right quadrant (let's call it the spot).
During the day, when my energy field is not expanding, I would not feel much on that spot, but whenever I go deep into meditation and at the state where I feel my energy field is expanding, I would feel a sensation that I could only describe as having a tight knot at the spot.

At times, when I focus on the spot, the sensation would almost feel like physical pain and sometimes, I would feel a connection to my neck, right upper back (heart chakra) and right kidney area. I would have some intense electrifying sensation.

And sometimes, when I go even deeper in my meditation state where I enter trance like state, I would feel as though the blockage has been cleared. However, after a few days, I would feel it again.

Lately, I discovered something very interesting about this blockage. If I meditate with the intention of letting the body rest and let that blockage/implant does whatever it wants to, the energy within that blockage would activate my body to perform two kundalini kriyas. First one is where my body swings from left and right and create a semi vacuum within my diagram where air would come in and out of my body automatically. I once let my body did this for hours without stopping it. It felt really good but the blockage is still as intense. Second one is where my facial muscles would engage and release seemingly trying to stretch the back of my head. I had let it does this for hours as well. Other than very relaxed and stretched facial and head (?) muscles, nothing really happened to the blockage.

I have tried almost everything in attempt to clear this. Good diet, exercises, stillness meditation, guided meditation for removing blockage, working through childhood traumas through dream/trance state, practicing the three principles of LOO in daily life, chakra balancing, energy healing etc. But it always comes back and though it doesn't seem to get worse, it doesn't seem to get better either.

I am wondering if anyone has similar experience or heard of similar experience and your/their method of treating something like this.
I would greatly appreciate for any input and suggestions on this.

Thanks in advance.

RE: Seeking help for a possible blockage/implant - unity100 - 09-15-2020

Quote:If the back of my head is divided into four quadrant, the blockage I felt would be on the lower right quadrant (let's call it the spot). I would feel a connection to my neck, right upper back (heart chakra) and right kidney area. I would have some intense electrifying sensation

This sounds way too specific to be a chakra blockage issue. Like it could easily be something affecting a nerve passing from there than any particular blockage. Especially the electrifying sensation part is somewhat indicative of that.

Your daily posture, your posture when meditating etc can affect such things easily.

Ie, if you work bent on a computer for most of the day and then you sit straight in a forced fashion for long duration when meditating, that can cause muscles, nerves or joints to act up, causing such situations. Vice versa too - if you have a normal erect posture during the day and if you let your posture go and let your head, neck, shoulders etc down to the extreme, the same could happen.

Especially in these modern times people are generally stressed due to many reasons, this causes many muscles to be tense for most of the time. That can easily be a factor too.

RE: Seeking help for a possible blockage/implant - eddy852 - 09-15-2020

(09-15-2020, 05:56 PM)unity100 Wrote:
Quote:If the back of my head is divided into four quadrant, the blockage I felt would be on the lower right quadrant (let's call it the spot). I would feel a connection to my neck, right upper back (heart chakra) and right kidney area. I would have some intense electrifying sensation

This sounds way too specific to be a chakra blockage issue. Like it could easily be something affecting a nerve passing from there than any particular blockage. Especially the electrifying sensation part is somewhat indicative of that.

Your daily posture, your posture when meditating etc can affect such things easily.

Ie, if you work bent on a computer for most of the day and then you sit straight in a forced fashion for long duration when meditating, that can cause muscles, nerves or joints to act up, causing such situations. Vice versa too - if you have a normal erect posture during the day and if you let your posture go and let your head, neck, shoulders etc down to the extreme, the same could happen.

Especially in these modern times people are generally stressed due to many reasons, this causes many muscles to be tense for most of the time. That can easily be a factor too.

Thank you very much for your suggestion. It does seem to relate to my jaw muscle on the right side close to the right ear. I will find some exercise that I can release tension that that area. I read from various sources that when jaw muscles are tight, other area of the body would be affected too. Maybe that's why my body is doing all these kriyas.

I really appreciate your input as somehow I kept thinking it would be something related to the energetic body and forgot that it could be more physical.

RE: Seeking help for a possible blockage/implant - unity100 - 09-15-2020

(09-15-2020, 06:03 PM)eddy852 Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 05:56 PM)unity100 Wrote:

Thank you very much for your suggestion. It does seem to relate to my jaw muscle on the right side close to the right ear. I will find some exercise that I can release tension that that area. I read from various sources that when jaw muscles are tight, other area of the body would be affected too. Maybe that's why my body is doing all these kriyas.

I really appreciate your input as somehow I kept thinking it would be something related to the energetic body and forgot that it could be more physical.

Yes, jaws are a major indicator of stress. General stress for any reason can cause jaws to be kept tight without realizing, which can lead to many situations. There is a major nerve that passes from within the right or left jaw - i dont remember which - that may get affected by the state of the jaw.

Regularly checking the state of the jaws and shoulders and their tension may help.

RE: Seeking help for a possible blockage/implant - Ymarsakar - 09-15-2020

Others above have given useful advice.

On that note, I would buy a crystal sphere of around 20-35mm and use it, polished, to press against the base of your skull where it meets the first 3 vertebrae of your neck. There is a trigger/pressure point there to relieve tension in your neck/shoulder. You have to tilt your head far to the side, to reach it on the opposite side of the neck. So tilt left, and hold the ball with both hands to the back of your neck, and slowly nudge it into position in the bottom right of the skull. Slowly apply pressure until you feel that tingle sensation (not burning electrical, that's bad).

The tingle/good feeling will relaxy the neck, spine, and shoulders. Which is what I use to fix clients that have chronic and year/decade long posture/desk work problems.

That doesn't mean the issue is ONLY physical, just that the physical meridians may be blocked and fixing it would be the fastest way. If you are meditating and circulating internal chi/prana/chakra and it relieves the symptoms, that probably means there is a meridian block, physical not just aura. Circulating internal energy is one way people can heal themselves.

You can use this to press on the TMJ joint of your jaw to release pressure too, if your fingers are not strong enough or skilled enough. (There is a skill involved)

There's another trigger point at the base of your spine too, and you can run the ball down your spine, on the grove to the left/right of the spine where the muscles are. If it feels good, keep doing it. Up and down, don't touch the spine though itself.

I am not sure how to explain or teach the more advanced/precise techniques on an internet forum, but you can probably figure it out using bio feedback. Just slowly move it around the muscles and see what works. The body knows what is good vs bad.

1-10 pounds of pressure force may be sufficient, depending on what your muscle density and size are.

Be very careful about how you are sitting and where your weight is distributed in these meditations. Because you can be circulating energy and still be hurting your back if you are slouching or your weight is not precisely on your pelvis.

Add a neck stretch, slow no tension. Look straight up, 40-70 degrees, so the weight of your skull is on the back of your neck spine. Then turn your chin so it points left, hold 10-30s. Turn your chin so it points right, hold 10-30s. Keep rotating it and applying leverage pressure to the base of the neck that way using the weight of the head alone.

Thank you so much, Unity100 and Ymarsakar.

I now have a very good grasp of the root cause and treatment of my problem.
I was just massaging my TMJ joints with my finger after reading unity100's reply and now using my crystal massaging my skull and base of my spine area. I already felt some relief. I will make this my daily routine as I know these muscles are quite delicate.

Once again, thank you both SO much. Words can't express my gratitude.

(09-15-2020, 07:39 PM)eddy852 Wrote: Thank you so much, Unity100 and Ymarsakar.

I now have a very good grasp of the root cause and treatment of my problem.
I was just massaging my TMJ joints with my finger after reading unity100's reply and now using my crystal massaging my skull and base of my spine area. I already felt some relief. I will make this my daily routine as I know these muscles are quite delicate.

Once again, thank you both SO much. Words can't express my gratitude.

You are welcome. Continue on the road to becoming an adept, you should be ok. Although you will continue to run into problems like this due to lack of experience or a higher tier teacher physically watching over you and using energy channels to fix your internal circulation.

Your view of energy is somewhat off. Energy is physical. It is not divorced from the physical, so to speak. This dichotomy of dividing up the physical body with the energetic body, is not useful for adepts or seekers. As for what is actually useful... well, that you get to discover on your own.

Being able to circulate internal chi/prana that reduces the pain/damage of that meridian/neck issue, is already quite advanced. You have "attained" something real there.

Also when muscles compress the nerve channels, don't stretch the nerve (which means don't stretch muscles around the nerves). This is a kind of incipient nerve damage. The next stage is usually numbness.

use essential oil peppermint if it gets that bad somehow. Otherwise, it should fix itself. Well, either way, the peppermint oil will regenerate the neural channels much faster. Also works on muscles. In fact, it may be the all rounder.

(09-15-2020, 07:47 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: You are welcome. Continue on the road to becoming an adept, you should be ok. Although you will continue to run into problems like this due to lack of experience or a higher tier teacher physically watching over you and using energy channels to fix your internal circulation.

Yeah... I definitely feel that my mind is stupider than my body and spirit complexes. If I go deep enough into meditation, they would do their thing to fix whatever body misalignment but my mind complex just would not understand. After reading your and unit100's reply, I realized that the kriyas my body performs are actually a very gentle way of stretching the affected area. If I practice them daily, the issue would probably resolve itself eventually but yeah my mind is just not catching on.

Over the years, I have been able to use combination of yoga, meditation and energy to resolve most of my blockages. This one just seemed a bit more stubborn than others. But again, most likely, I was the stubborn one lol.

(09-15-2020, 07:47 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Your view of energy is somewhat off. Energy is physical. It is not divorced from the physical, so to speak. This dichotomy of dividing up the physical body with the energetic body, is not useful for adepts or seekers. As for what is actually useful... well, that you get to discover on your own.

I do feel the energy in a very physical way though I usually feel weird acknowledging it as physical. Its probably due to the social construct that I have been raised under. Thank you for your reminder.

(09-15-2020, 08:04 PM)eddy852 Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 07:47 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: You are welcome. Continue on the road to becoming an adept, you should be ok. Although you will continue to run into problems like this due to lack of experience or a higher tier teacher physically watching over you and using energy channels to fix your internal circulation.

Yeah... I definitely feel that my mind is stupider than my body and spirit complexes. If I go deep enough into meditation, they would do their thing to fix whatever body misalignment but my mind complex just would not understand. After reading your and unit100's reply, I realized that the kriyas my body performs are actually a very gentle way of stretching the affected area. If I practice them daily, the issue would probably resolve itself eventually but yeah my mind is just not catching on.

Over the years, I have been able to use combination of yoga, meditation and energy to resolve most of my blockages. This one just seemed a bit more stubborn than others. But again, most likely, I was the stubborn one lol.

(09-15-2020, 07:47 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Your view of energy is somewhat off. Energy is physical. It is not divorced from the physical, so to speak. This dichotomy of dividing up the physical body with the energetic body, is not useful for adepts or seekers. As for what is actually useful... well, that you get to discover on your own.

I do feel the energy in a very physical way though I usually feel weird acknowledging it as physical. Its probably due to the social construct that I have been raised under. Thank you for your reminder.

I started on my path without being able to sense "energy". So I relied on Tai Chi or martial arts to give a physical demonstration of the invisible energy. Sorta like sticking something into an electrical circuit. If it burns, well energy is real!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEqsv3vCjVY This guy's channel is the real deal. Good discernment.

Don't worry too much about the mind thing. Via vedic astrology (another thing I have picked up), your physical life incarnation only has so many "rpg points" you can invest. So Divine Intelligence, or physical IQ, is only one of those points. If you invested it into spiritual seeking instead and opening the third eye (pre incarnation, pre mortal planning), then you may have taken points off your INT stat and min maxed. A lot of people seem to have these charts where... yea, they have been min maxed.

They are really strong in one area, but really weak in another area, and use the strengths to compensate for the weaknesses. Or use the weaknesses as a lesson. Like you just saw for yourself.

(09-15-2020, 08:10 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: I started on my path without being able to sense "energy". So I relied on Tai Chi or martial arts to give a physical demonstration of the invisible energy. Sorta like sticking something into an electrical circuit. If it burns, well energy is real!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEqsv3vCjVY This guy's channel is the real deal. Good discernment.

Don't worry too much about the mind thing. Via vedic astrology (another thing I have picked up), your physical life incarnation only has so many "rpg points" you can invest. So Divine Intelligence, or physical IQ, is only one of those points. If you invested it into spiritual seeking instead and opening the third eye (pre incarnation, pre mortal planning), then you may have taken points off your INT stat and min maxed. A lot of people seem to have these charts where... yea, they have been min maxed.

They are really strong in one area, but really weak in another area, and use the strengths to compensate for the weaknesses. Or use the weaknesses as a lesson. Like you just saw for yourself.

Thank you for your kind words and the channel you recommended. And as a gamer, I love your analogy.

RE: Seeking help for a possible blockage/implant - Patrick - 09-16-2020

(09-15-2020, 05:40 PM)eddy852 Wrote: ...guided meditation for removing blockage...

I use this guided meditation and it works well for me.

RE: Seeking help for a possible blockage/implant - MrWho - 02-18-2021

Yes not a blockage. Stress induced from your current life environemnt. Work/home.

I've had this before.