Bring4th
Only to Hold the Frequency of Love - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Only to Hold the Frequency of Love (/showthread.php?tid=18526)

Only to Hold the Frequency of Love - Sacred Fool - 09-01-2020

This passage is so direct and succinct and possibly helpful for any wishing some perspective on this topic, that I wish to highlight it for others who may pass by this way and could be inspired by it.

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_1113.aspx Wrote:  
We would suggest to you that the very first job of all of you, because you are human, because you are part of third-density Earth, is to hold the frequency of love and allow a space for it to flow through you. My friends, do not attempt to love from your yellow-ray energy center. Do not use your will to bring forth your human love. Use that precious commodity of will and desire to allow the Creator’s love to flow through you.

Unlike your surface emotions, the Creator’s love is not limited. It is infinite and it is already flowing through you. Consequently, you have only to hold the frequency of love. Hold your heart open, let your mind and your emotions be at peace, and feel the love flow through you and out into the world. As you feel the love flowing through you, bless it. Set your intention to serve and you shall serve beyond your wildest dreams.

We speak here of the inner purpose of living, not the outer work, but the inner work. It is the most valuable. It makes the most difference. And it never shows. In fact, the only way it shows is that when you are loving, love flows back to you from the most unexpected sources, ten-fold, a hundred-fold, and a thousand-fold. Love is reflected in love.

RE: Only to Hold the Frequency of Love - Patrick - 09-01-2020

It never shows. That's so easy to forget. Thanks for the reminder.

RE: Only to Hold the Frequency of Love - flofrog - 09-01-2020

Effortless. So easy to forget, absolutely. Thank you Peregrine

RE: Only to Hold the Frequency of Love - AnthroHeart - 09-01-2020

I also like asking God/Creator for unconditional love, and I live that to the best of my ability.

RE: Only to Hold the Frequency of Love - Sacred Fool - 09-02-2020

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_1113.aspx Wrote:  
We would suggest to you that the very first job of all of you...is to hold the frequency of love and allow a space for it to flow through you.

I can't help but be moved when I consider that after many decades of seeking, I am only now on the threshold of square one, of taking on this "first job" in a sustained and committed way.  It's crazy how much resistance there has been to the simple, beautiful truth of this.

RE: Only to Hold the Frequency of Love - flofrog - 09-02-2020

Reading this above, I wonder now... is morning like we are back at square one ?

Somehow it reminds me of that poem by Adrienne Rich,

“My heart is moved by all I cannot save: So much has been destroyed/I have to cast my lot with those who age after age, perversely/with no extraordinary power, reconstitute the world.”

RE: Only to Hold the Frequency of Love - Ymarsakar - 09-15-2020

Since it never shows, you will never know if anyone here has done their inner work, not really. They could be posturing or they could be real. Either one could apply. Thus they may be Almighty and never show it. Or they could be a weak child, and it can never be verified.

Not until you penetrate Intelligent Infinity and channel a source.

RE: Only to Hold the Frequency of Love - AnthroHeart - 09-15-2020

(09-15-2020, 10:35 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Since it never shows, you will never know if anyone here has done their inner work, not really. They could be posturing or they could be real. Either one could apply. Thus they may be Almighty and never show it. Or they could be a weak child, and it can never be verified.

What does "channeling a source" have anything to do with it? Channeling was useful, but not instrumental.

RE: Only to Hold the Frequency of Love - Ymarsakar - 09-15-2020

(09-15-2020, 05:01 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 10:35 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Since it never shows, you will never know if anyone here has done their inner work, not really. They could be posturing or they could be real. Either one could apply. Thus they may be Almighty and never show it. Or they could be a weak child, and it can never be verified.

What does "channeling a source" have anything to do with it? Channeling was useful, but not instrumental.

Part of the truth is veiled or you could call it the law of confusion.

For example, modern channeling is beginning to look more and more like direct tele empathic contact with their higher self. So it is not what Don was teaching/learning how to do, which was to contact ETs to ask them about UFOs.

Wanderers, old earth souls, starseeds, etc etc are remembering how to contact their divine homes or families, or themselves in the future.

https://www.bring4th.org/about/?s=cr

As time goes on, people will be able to bring down information more and more.

My point was the ability of people here to discern whether something is true or not, which has been discussed in other threads too.

89.7 Questioner: Question two: Jim has also felt very strong conditioning which was unbidden while channeling Latwii recently and in his personal meditations. Would you also tell us what occurred in these cases?

Ra: I am Ra. The entity which has been your companion has a vibratory frequency but a small amount lesser than that of the social memory complex known as Latwii. Also, Latwii is the primary comforter of the Confederation for entities seeking at the vibratory complex level of the one known as Jim. Therefore, this same companion has been attempting the contact of this instrument also, although this instrument would have great difficulty in distinguishing the actual contact due to the lack of experience of your companion at this type of service. Nevertheless, it is well that this instrument also choose some manner of the challenging of contacts.

https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=challenge

To channel a source, I use that to mean also to verify challenge a source's accuracy. Are they who they say they are? Is the information they are offering useful for polarization work?

In other words, how does anyone here know what any of us claims to be true, is true. That we are doing the work we are doing. If we use 3rd density methods of debate, I doubt it will go anywhere. If an adept says they are an adept, how is this verified? If a person says they are a high adept, how is this verified?

People had to experiment with contact and verify/challenge the contact. This discernment also applies to humans evaluating what other humans claim.