Bring4th
Other 3D Planets - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Other 3D Planets (/showthread.php?tid=18523)

Other 3D Planets - SP1 - 08-29-2020

Quo says those of us that don't make it to 4D -- vast majority of us -- will incarnate on a different 3D planet.
Has there been any material to give us insight on what this other planet may be like?

RE: Other 3D Planets - ada - 08-29-2020

I doubt that, from my understanding each individual can be incarnate on a different planet according to their progression / vibration.

I'd imagine that outside the veil of 3rd density we can at least make a choice as to what planet, so to stay in a group 'family' if we haven't been already doing that.

RE: Other 3D Planets - flofrog - 08-29-2020

I think so too Ada. I have a feeling if we manage to stay the road of the STO, we would answer the call in groups to any other planet, including Earth.

I read in french a book by Elizabeth Haich, and am re-reading it in English. She presents her book as a novel, while it appears in fact to have been her lifetime experience here. She was born in 1897 and passed in 1994. The ‘novel’ relates experiences both at the actual time she lived and in ancient Egypt as it would appear she could lift the veil on that 8ncarnation.

The interesting thing is that at the end of her book, she has a vision of the progress of Earth through what she calls the four faces of God, and following constellations, so as we are aware the constellation of the Water Bearer which means technological discoveries such as waves being used by science, medical and others. The Lion constellation being the complementary to the water bearer adds the return to the sun acknowledged again as the prime  source of energy but not adored in the spiritual sense as in Egypt. The boundlessness of the Water Bearer affects the unconscious masses causing mental illness, anarchy, chaos and through the complementary Lion, dominion concentrates on individuals and creates dictators... lol.  
Then the wheel keeps turning and we enter the epoch of the Goat and complimentary the Crab,  the earthly face of God. People turn to the Earth again and their spiriyptuality combined. Conquest of ultra matter with matter, permitting changes in the crust and allowing pristine state to come back.  Pfew...

Really interesting ‘novel’ with many interactions with the LOO....

Wink

RE: Other 3D Planets - Diana - 08-29-2020

(08-29-2020, 12:38 PM)flofrog Wrote: I read in french a book by Elizabeth Haich, and am re-reading it in English. She presents her book as a novel, while it appears in fact to have been her lifetime experience here. She was born in 1897 and passed in 1994. The ‘novel’ relates experiences both at the actual time she lived and in ancient Egypt as it would appear she could lift the veil on that 8ncarnation.

Is the title of the book, "Initiation"? I see that one on Amazon, and if it is the one you are referring to I am going to order it. Smile

RE: Other 3D Planets - flofrog - 08-29-2020

(08-29-2020, 02:15 PM)Diana Wrote:
(08-29-2020, 12:38 PM)flofrog Wrote: I read in french a book by Elizabeth Haich, and am re-reading it in English. She presents her book as a novel, while it appears in fact to have been her lifetime experience here. She was born in 1897 and passed in 1994. The ‘novel’ relates experiences both at the actual time she lived and in ancient Egypt as it would appear she could lift the veil on that 8ncarnation.

Is the title of the book, "Initiation"? I see that one on Amazon, and if it is the one you are referring to I am going to order it. Smile

It is Diana.. it’s interesting, with perhaps things to discern with personal intuition ? Best wishes, some pages are heavy.. Wink

RE: Other 3D Planets - Kaziel - 08-29-2020

(08-29-2020, 12:32 AM)SP1 Wrote: Quo says those of us that don't make it to 4D -- vast majority of us -- will incarnate on a different 3D planet.
Has there been any material to give us insight on what this other planet may be like?

(08-29-2020, 01:04 AM)ada Wrote: I doubt that, from my understanding each individual can be incarnate on a different planet according to their progression / vibration.

My interpretation has always been that humanity will remain together as one collective conscious soul-group, and that those who do not reach 4D by the end of this 3D cycle will move together to a newly prepared 3D planet. Humanity is all progressing towards intelligent infinity together, and will likely remain together to repair its collective trauma. It is all made complicated by the fact that humanity is somewhat of a collective of many different soul identity groups and the many wanderers that are here. For example, the Law of One mentions that many incarnated here now were victims of a tragedy having taken place in our solar system at Maldek. For those of a native 3D vibration, the transition to 4D Earth may be heavy, and some wanderers will remain in 4D Earth to help them in the transition. Some wanderers may also desire to stick with the rest of humanity and choose to follow them into 3D again for another full cycle. Perhaps this isn't allowed and wanderers are only authorized late in planetary development. Some wanderers may just return to their home vibrations. There are infinite sub-densities, and each individual is in a unique density, yet we are all tied to a greater logos.

(08-29-2020, 12:38 PM)flofrog Wrote: I read in french a book by Elizabeth Haich, and am re-reading it in English.

I am also reading Initiation, what a synchronicity!