Bring4th
My take on masks. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: My take on masks. (/showthread.php?tid=18500)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

My take on masks. - curio_city - 08-14-2020

My take on masks is that I don’t like them. The rhetoric around why masks should be worn is well-known to most, and in a brilliant political move, even the conservative, federalist US president has endorsed mask-wearing and is attempting to brand it as patriotic. It is brilliant because he has taken away a divisive bludgeon of predominantly his opponents’ wielding. In our age, weapons can be so abstract; so psychological. But what if the abstract is more real than we are, or at least more real than how we perceive things to be? If this were the case, then mask-wearing could be a very effective weapon with consequences that span, clandestinely, through all time and space; it would be a weapon of mind, body, and psyche, in the form of the abstract, consensus tendencies that are adopted then collectively progressed.

Now, let’s examine mask-wearing under the lens of mask-wearing as weaponry. I have wondered what the long-term psychosocial impact could be for us -- and maybe especially for children -- of not seeing the bottom half of strangers’ faces for such a prolonged period. How will our youngest grow to feel about strangers? And with this very healthy[1] push for alternative, digital media for communication, are we genuinely okay raising adults who echo the sentiment, “Video chat is as good as, if not better than, in-person”? I’m not so sure I am.

I want to see peoples’ faces when we speak. I want to see when someone is smiling at me, just as I want people to see when I smile at them. I think the small things count. I think when people are contentious to the extent they have been, this divided and emotionally charged, things like being polite and maybe even a little nice could go a long way. Maybe it’s not such a bad thing for people to breathe the same air, instead of our own. We’ve had a tricky relationship with things like bacteria. Our understanding of many things related to health developed over a long period of time.

I, for one, don’t mind breathing others’ air. Up until fairly recently, I think many people would have agreed with me. I still don’t mind it though, and I’m not convinced that avoiding it is the best thing for any of us. I am aware that our elderly may be particularly susceptible, and I feel compassion for anyone who has a heightened fear of dying; that fear can get in the way of living the fullest life, and the adage comes to mind, “A life lived in fear is a life half-lived.” Why not want the fullest lives everyone is capable of living? What does seem like a good idea, though, is exercising caution when it comes to what “New medical evidence suggests.” Maybe we should consider that medical evidence sometimes may lag behind experience, and that we are known for partaking in cures that are worse than the disease, though it may not always be the case.

Sometimes we have cures that seem to be the best idea. Benjamin Franklin makes a good point in his autobiography regarding his four-year-old son’s death from smallpox when he ponders that if there’s a chance of death either way, perhaps it’s better to choose the easier path -- especially for those we love. I think that makes sense, and I think people should have the choice. Also in his autobiography, Dr. Franklin noted a way of life that has stood out to me. When landing in a new port, it was customary, at least for him, to find someone of good countenance to ask for directions. How uncommon it seems nowadays that a person has to approach another person in order to learn something about the lay of the land, and to select a person based on nothing more than the feeling in one’s gut and some good sense in one’s head. I don’t feel that’s the general case anymore.

Children nowadays develop agoraphobia, with some being too scared even to go outside and play unless a watchful guardian is just a few feet away. Children are at a unique phase of psychosocial development, and it’s not surprising that some may develop lasting complexes due to the status of strangers as the faceless unknown. The world seems much scarier and darker when there’s little evidence that people other than those in one’s close tribe are good-natured and well-meaning.

Maybe we should start seriously weighing the wellbeing of the mind and body, as well as paying attention to emotional states, when making decisions around mask-wearing and other important topics. Maybe we should wonder if breathing the air of those around us activates aspects of our DNA that might be useful in easing global tensions. Maybe we should consider how far we are willing to run for fear of death and how many liberties we are willing to give up for any amount of supposed benefit. Maybe the most effective weapons are abstract, since maybe all of what we deem reality is nothing more than a consensus illusion created by thoughtful belief. Maybe sometimes it’s just nice to see a stranger smile.

[1] “Healthy” defined as “alive and well”

RE: My take on masks. - sillypumpkins - 08-14-2020

I like your perspective, curio_city. It's refreshing

It's given me sometin to think about too

take care

RE: My take on masks. - AnthroHeart - 08-14-2020

I don't mind masks. They are just an appearance. Part of the illusion, the dance.
I don't take the whole thing so seriously.

RE: My take on masks. - curio_city - 08-14-2020

(08-14-2020, 03:47 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: I don't mind masks. They are just an appearance. Part of the illusion, the dance.

Do you feel that there could be less "inconvenience" during this harvest if individuals are aware of certain thinkings, such as the physical and mental -- and by extension, spiritual -- impacts of something like mask-wearing? How far a circle do you draw when it comes to service to others, and the means by which one may be of service? It's not everyone who shares your unique perspective on masks in this illusion; what about those who lack your perspective and may be more beholden to karmic patterns?

(08-14-2020, 04:23 PM)curio_city Wrote:
(08-14-2020, 03:47 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: I don't mind masks. They are just an appearance. Part of the illusion, the dance.

Do you feel that there could be less "inconvenience" during this harvest if individuals are aware certain thinkings, such as the physical, mental -- and by extension, spiritual -- impacts of something like mask-wearing? How far a circle do you draw when it comes to service to others, and the means by which one may be of service? It's not everyone who shares your unique perspective on masks in this illusion; what about those who lack the perspective and are more beholden to karmic patterns?

I think that whatever happens, everyone is right where they need to be.

I have one friend who is so skeptical of spirituality that I showed him a CIA paper that confirms chakras, parallel realities, astral projection, etc, and he still denies it.
Some people live in their own world, and that is just fine.

(08-14-2020, 04:34 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote:
(08-14-2020, 04:23 PM)curio_city Wrote:

Do you feel that there could be less "inconvenience" during this harvest if individuals are aware certain thinkings, such as the physical, mental -- and by extension, spiritual -- impacts of something like mask-wearing? How far a circle do you draw when it comes to service to others, and the means by which one may be of service? It's not everyone who shares your unique perspective on masks in this illusion; what about those who lack the perspective and are more beholden to karmic patterns?

I think that whatever happens, everyone is right where they need to be.

I have one friend who is so skeptical of spirituality that I showed him a CIA paper that confirms chakras, parallel realities, astral projection, etc, and he still denies it.
Some people live in their own world, and that is just fine.

I edited this into my last reply but I don't think I did so in time so I will post here:

One thing that has stood out to me in the Ra Material is how ways to be of service can vary so greatly. One of the drives of subsequent densities, I believe, is to determine those ways to be of greatest service. For those with wandering distortions, what greater way to be of service to others than to brave the hard 3rd density beyond the veil of forgetting? And now that we're here -- what next? It's certainly up to each individual's discernment how to be of greatest service, but the greatest services achievable may require a perspective of others' development. What do others most need to encourage the most positive advancement on their parts? These discernments become trickier, as in more nuanced and abstract, and they don't go away even up through Ra's density, which is evidenced by the fact that Ra is still learning how to be of greatest service to the positive advancement of earth. I take a hint from this, and attempt to consider the greatest way I can be of service to others. So while I agree that people are where they need to be, I do not believe in predetermination, and so I feel a responsibility to increase that number for whom "where they need to be" is as part of the harvest. Might that not be a typical primary aim of a wanderer, at least prior to incarnation?

You can't really change where people need to be.

I stopped trying to convince my skeptic friend. It was doing more harm than good.

(08-14-2020, 05:50 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: You can't really change where people need to be.

I stopped trying to convince my skeptic friend. It was doing more harm than good.

But can we, through our infinite uniqueness, have some impact on the catalysts available to others, and strive to provide catalysts that may in turn provide for the greatest development? Is this not what those in densities beyond here must contemplate as well? Without some of the many experiences I've had, provided through a variety of infinitely unique catalysts, where I need to be at this moment may have varied. Without, for instance, certain works that have had a great influence on your thinking, where would you need to be at this moment versus where you are now?

(08-14-2020, 06:17 PM)curio_city Wrote:
(08-14-2020, 05:50 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: You can't really change where people need to be.

But can we, through our infinite uniqueness, have some impact on the catalysts available to others, and strive to provide catalysts that may in turn provide for the greatest development? Is this not what those in densities beyond here must contemplate as well? Without some of the many experiences I've had, provided through a variety of infinitely unique catalysts, where I need to be at this moment may have varied. Without, for instance, certain works that have had a great influence on your thinking, where would you need to be at this moment versus where you are now?

Which parallel reality are you talking about, and why would one parallel earth be more important than another?

Ultimately, we are all things.

Circumstances don't matter. State of being matters.

When we die, I think what will matter is how much we loved, even when it was hard. We love people by not trying to change them.

Why not teach a man to fish instead of giving him fish? Teaching him to fish feeds him for life, and gives him the opportunity to teach others to fish, give them fish, or whatever else. The decision to give one choice of catalyst over another is a nuanced aspect of advancement. When catalyst are presented and action is performed, "parallel possibility/probability vortices cease... and new probability/possibility vortices are begun" (11.3). Therefore, when one presents a catalyst to another in an effort to provide the greatest chance / least hindrance of positive advancement -- such as by providing for another's continual ability to feed the self, thereby allowing for better health and higher pursuits -- one is, is some way, staking one's polarity on the decision.

There are multiple instances in the Ra Material where "loss of polarity" comes up when there is a potential infringement on another's free will by providing more pointed catalyst. Ra seems to care a great deal about providing the best catalysts according to its discernment, being required to consider a great deal more through our space/time and time/space in order to maintain or advance its own polarity, the latter providing for greater potentials for service to others. What if another's Oversoul's programming has encouraged the other self -- through decisions made through free will -- into my experience for the purpose of our companionship, just as my programming and decisions encouraged a similar trajectory? The possibility/probability vortices beginning from each moment would provide for, in increasing proportion, some shared experiences. The shared experiences, in question, may entail communication that leads to the learn/teaching and teach/learning of these individuals and greater approximations of the Law of One between the two. Each shoulders responsibility for individual polarity throughout their experiences, with some of their possibility/probability vortices providing for greater opportunities for service to others. In this manner, thoughtful action may be given to increase potentials, for the self and other self, for service to others.

Is an adept's love without action anything more than groping around in the moonlight?

I really appreciate this discussion with you -- thanks for taking the time.

RE: My take on masks. - Infinite Unity - 08-14-2020

Polarity is staked in every situation. Some so micro, none but the most sensitive would be aware. Also the bilateral from time/space to space/time has a conjunction period. Which throws off awareness of the impact of choices/actions. However life arrangements are not usually so cut and dry, as an entity learns and grows it steps through major gateways of choice/learning/growth that usher it down a certain flow or conduit in the river. Depending on the gateway or direction chosen alternates certain life setups or arrangements. It usually begins when we are young, and some of are earliest memories, where a shot of awareness/memory takes place, are moments of this choice/learning/growth of path chosen/taken.

I’m also aware of the higher self “pruning” counterparts.

(08-14-2020, 10:25 PM)curio_city Wrote: Why not teach a man to fish instead of giving him fish? Teaching him to fish feeds him for life, and gives him the opportunity to teach others to fish, give them fish, or whatever else. The decision to give one choice of catalyst over another is a nuanced aspect of advancement. When catalyst are presented and action is performed, "parallel possibility/probability vortices cease... and new probability/possibility vortices are begun" (11.3). Therefore, when one presents a catalyst to another in an effort to provide the greatest chance / least hindrance of positive advancement -- such as by providing for another's continual ability to feed the self, thereby allowing for better health and higher pursuits -- one is, is some way, staking one's polarity on the decision.

There are multiple instances in the Ra Material where "loss of polarity" comes up when there is a potential infringement on another's free will by providing more pointed catalyst. Ra seems to care a great deal about providing the best catalysts according to its discernment, being required to consider a great deal more through our space/time and time/space in order to maintain or advance its own polarity, the latter providing for greater potentials for service to others. What if another's Oversoul's programming has encouraged the other self -- through decisions made through free will -- into my experience for the purpose of our companionship, just as my programming and decisions encouraged a similar trajectory? The possibility/probability vortices beginning from each moment would provide for, in increasing proportion, some shared experiences. The shared experiences, in question, may entail communication that leads to the learn/teaching and teach/learning of these individuals and greater approximations of the Law of One between the two. Each shoulders responsibility for individual polarity throughout their experiences, with some of their possibility/probability vortices providing for greater opportunities for service to others. In this manner, thoughtful action may be given to increase potentials, for the self and other self, for service to others.

Is an adept's love without action anything more than groping around in the moonlight?

I really appreciate this discussion with you -- thanks for taking the time.

Why not give them a fish and also teach them to fish? It's kind of hard to fish when you're starving.

RE: My take on masks. - unity100 - 08-19-2020

Not wearing masks to take measures against an infectious disease is a delirious idiocy that is only found among US right wing.

There is no other corner of the planet in which there is a delirious, organized opposition to taking measures for saving people's lives. Even where ultra far right types organized 'protests' in certain cities in Europe, only a few hundred people showed up. Even far-right neonazis avoided getting associated with this kind of delirium.

It is not even a question that someone who cares for other people would take utmost of measures to prevent other people in case s/he is infected.

RE: My take on masks. - David_1 - 08-20-2020

It seems that the intent by those who designed and created the virus, was that it would have caused massive deaths.
   But the powers of the unseen spiritually positive warriors guarding this planet exceed those of evil.
   So the result was that the virus turned out to not be nearly as deadly as had been intended by its creators.
   In the U.S. the data shows that the number of people hospitalized due to the virus during the past month is falling roughly 1% per day.  I expect similar events to happen throughout the world.
   Live a life thankful for what you have.
   We will get through this.

RE: My take on masks. - Patrick - 08-20-2020

I would prefer not to wear a mask when singing in my choir. Smile

RE: My take on masks. - Diana - 08-20-2020

(08-19-2020, 01:22 PM)unity100 Wrote: Not wearing masks to take measures against an infectious disease is a delirious idiocy that is only found among US right wing.

There is no other corner of the planet in which there is a delirious, organized opposition to taking measures for saving people's lives. Even where ultra far right types organized 'protests' in certain cities in Europe, only a few hundred people showed up. Even far-right neonazis avoided getting associated with this kind of delirium.

It is not even a question that someone who cares for other people would take utmost of measures to prevent other people in case s/he is infected.

As an alternative opinion to yours, Unity100, the following is from Dr. Gabriel Cousens in a newsletter I got this morning:

Quote:Dear Friends,

There is a lot of controversy today about the wearing of face masks. This is an appropriate time to document what the research shows. I’ll begin with a study review of 14 studies published by the CDC:

In essence, this analysis shows that in 14 randomized control trials (RCT), wearing a mask did not support or have a significant effect on the laboratory confirmed influenza.

“In our systematic review, we identified 10 RCTs that reported estimates of the effectiveness of face masks in reducing laboratory-confirmed influenza virus infections in the community from literature published during 1946–July 27, 2018. In pooled analysis, we found no significant reduction in influenza transmission with the use of face masks.”

Xiao J, Shiu E, Gao H, et al. Nonpharmaceutical Measures for Pandemic Influenza in Nonhealthcare Settings—Personal Protective and Environmental Measures. Emerging Infectious Diseases. 2020;26(5):967-975. doi:10.3201/eid2605.190994. Link: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article

Holland's top scientists say there's no solid evidence coverings work and warn they could even hamper the fight against Covid-19
(From the article...)

• The nation's top scientists, having examined key data and research, have declared there is no firm evidence to back the use of face coverings. Indeed, they argue that wearing the wretched things may actually hamper the fight against disease.
  • 'Face masks in public places are not necessary, based on all the current evidence,' said Coen Berends, spokesman for the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment. 'There is no benefit and there may even be negative impact.'
  • The World Health Organisation has also been sceptical, warning that 'widespread use of masks by healthy people in the community setting is not yet supported by high-quality or direct scientific evidence'. 

Europe's Top Health Officials Say Masks Aren't Helpful in Beating COVID-19
(From the article...)

• “All these countries recommending face masks haven’t made their decisions based on new studies,” said Henning Bundgaard, chief physician at Denmark’s Rigshospitale, according to Bloomberg News. 
  • Despite a global stampede of mask-wearing, data show that 80-90 percent of people in Finland and Holland say they “never” wear masks when they go out, a sharp contrast to the 80-90 percent of people in Spain and Italy who say they “always” wear masks when they go out.
  • "From a medical point of view, there is no evidence of a medical effect of wearing face masks, so we decided not to impose a national obligation," said Medical Care Minister Tamara van Ark.
  • “Face masks in public places are not necessary, based on all the current evidence,” said Coen Berends, spokesman for the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment. “There is no benefit and there may even be negative impact.”
  • In Sweden, where COVID-19 deaths have slowed to a crawl, public health officials say they see “no point” in requiring individuals to wear masks.
  • “With numbers diminishing very quickly in Sweden, we see no point in wearing a face mask in Sweden, not even on public transport,” said Anders Tegnell, Sweden’s top infectious disease expert.
  • CDC does not currently recommend the use of facemasks to help prevent novel #coronavirus.

Science does not show that masks 
prevent the spread of COVID-19

·     New England Journal of Medicine: 
“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.” LINK HERE

·     CAL-OSHA Regulations:
”Cloth face coverings do not protect against COVD -19” LINK HERE

·     California Department of Health:
“Face coverings may increase risk if users reduce their use of strong defenses.” “There is limited evidence to suggest that use of cloth face coverings by the public during a pandemic could help reduce disease transmission.” LINK HERE

·     FDA – “Even a properly fitted N95 mask does not prevent illness or death...” LINK HERE

·     CDC — "There is no scientific evidence for healthy people wearing masks." Watch “CDC Mask Deception

·     Neurosurgeon Dr. Russell Blaylock:
”There is no scientific evidence that masks are effective. If you are not sick, you should not wear a face mask.” - LINK HERE

·     Columbia University: Psychological Harms of Face Masks:
“Many young children burst into tears or recoil when someone wearing a mask approaches. By putting on masks, we take away information that makes it especially difficult for children to recognize others and read emotional signals, which is unsettling and disconcerting.” LINK HERE

·     US Surgeon General Jerome Adams:
”Masks are not effective in preventing the general public from catching coronavirus.” LINK HERE

·     Dr. Anthony Fauci:
“People should not be walking around wearing masks. Masks do not provide the protection people think they do.” LINK HERE
(It’s interesting to see that he’s changed his position without any apparent scientific evidence to support his reversal of position.)

·     WHO, Dr. Mike Ryan:
”There is no specific evidence to suggest that the wearing of masks by the mass population has any potential benefit. In fact, there’s some evidence to suggest the opposite in the misuse of wearing a mask properly or fitting it properly. LINK HERE

·     US Department of Labor — OSHA:
”Oxygen deficient is any atmosphere that contains less than 19.5%.” This happens when the oxygen is displaced by inert gas such as CARBON DIOXIDE and is the leading cause of FATALITIES.” LINK HERE
(This of course happens because wearing a facemask cuts down on oxygen by 20% and increases carbon dioxide in the system.)

The Annals of Internal Medicine (in a now retracted statement) suggest that neither surgical nor cloth masks are effective in stopping coronavirus: (https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/M20-1342)

·    Masks decrease oxygen below needed 19.5% and increase carbon dioxide which may lead to carbon dioxide toxicity which includes headache, nausea, vision changes, and mental confusion. When you decrease oxygen content and flow, the body produces more cortisol which impairs immune function. Unimpeded flow of oxygen is essential to our health and immune system.

·   Wearing a mask causes you to touch your face more frequently and also increases the amount of germs trapped near mouth and nose increasing risk of infection.

· Masks also obscure our facial features and disrupt normal social interaction particularly for hearing impaired people.

Given the fact that there is no peered reviewed research published in a reputable medical journal that scientifically and conclusively shows that healthy people wearing face masks slows the spread of disease, it is illogical and potentially detrimental for a healthy person to be wearing a mask.

From a spiritual point of view, "HaShem Elohim formed the human of the dust of the ground, and breathed into their nostrils the breath of life; and the human became a living soul." (Genesis 2:7) Our breath is a connection to God, and we have a God-given right to the breath of life, which does indeed connect us to God and is connected to our living soul. 

The bottom line, if one follows the science and the spiritual principals… With this information and scientific opinion, I hope I've given you enough information and insight that you can make an informed decision whether or not it's appropriate and healthy, physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually, for you to choose or not to choose to wear a mask.

He goes on to recommend optimizing a healthy immune system as the best defense.

RE: My take on masks. - curio_city - 08-20-2020

(08-19-2020, 01:22 PM)unity100 Wrote: Not wearing masks to take measures against an infectious disease is a delirious idiocy that is only found among US right wing.

It can be difficult to know how best to live the Law of One. We have the Ra Material, but of course, there are so many nuances to life that discerning the most positive path possible to navigate a situation seems unlikely. Consider the broad strokes: Do masks support a coming together and a unity or do they support a moving apart and an isolation? I think that may be for each person to decide, but there are general trends that are created and promoted through consensus. What is the general trend being created by mask wearing? Curious to know your thoughts.

RE: My take on masks. - sillypumpkins - 08-20-2020

I have trouble with the whole “masks don’t work” thing.

They literally block saliva/mucus from the mouth. If I breath into a mask and put my hand on the other side, i can’t feel my breath.

So how can people say they don’t work? There are very simple experiments you can do that prove that they work.....

(08-20-2020, 02:56 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: I have trouble with the whole “masks don’t work” thing.

They literally block saliva/mucus from the mouth. If I breath into a mask and put my hand on the other side, i can’t feel my breath.

So how can people say they don’t work? There are very simple experiments you can do that prove that they work.....

It's not that they don't work.  It's that they are mostly not worn correctly.  That is why they don't give great results in studies.

RE: My take on masks. - AnthroHeart - 08-20-2020

Wouldn't you need a surgical mask to work correctly?
I heard a mask is like building a chain-link fence to stop mosquitoes.

RE: My take on masks. - sillypumpkins - 08-20-2020

(08-20-2020, 03:55 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: I heard a mask is like building a chain-link fence to stop mosquitoes.

That would depend on the material of the mask methinks.......

RE: My take on masks. - moyal - 08-20-2020

meanwhile...
Quote:[...](L) Now one thing that's really been bugging me is this thing about masks. For years, they put all this money and effort into creating facial recognition software. They put cameras everywhere. Now all of a sudden they're putting masks on everybody which makes facial recognition software just completely obsolete - after all that money and time and effort! So, what's the real deal with the masks?

A: Facial recognition was never the full plan as it can be easily thwarted. It was used to accustom populace to tracking and surveillance. The ultimate surveillance is chipping. The fake pandemic justifies the vaccine with chip and wider tracking mandate. The mask is similar to antismoking. It induces obedience and allows identification of dissidence. Masks have the additional advantage of inducing brain damage and lowering of intelligence and general health.

Q: (Joe) Masks induce brain damage...

(Andromeda) Low oxygen?

(L) Lemme ask: Is the brain damage from low oxygen causing the death of neurons?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And the lowering of health is because of the accumulation of viral and other pathogen loads in the masks themselves?

Q: (Gaby) Could they also reactivate latent or stealth infections?

Q: (Andromeda) There's nothing good about them.

[...]
-> https://cassiopaea.org/forum/threads/session-15-august-2020.49373/

If they want to chip us, they should just do it when we are born at the hospital.  Why go to all this trouble to invent a reason to just vaccine (chip) people once they're adult and can refuse?  Makes no sense to me.  Plus, all of that is just fear based information, which does not fly with me.  In the end, nothing to worry about, Love is the great protector.

RE: My take on masks. - Glow - 08-20-2020

The chip fear is very strange, like someone from 1980 pre cell phone kind of tech. came up with it.
We are way beyond microchips. There is a lot of real stuff to be afraid of if you are tied to the human experience.
That’s not one to worry about.

We carry around a chip with its own internet signal, gps tracking, microphone, photo documentation of what we do, our search histories who we talk to text and email histories, and we charge a battery near daily so it always can send and recieve signals.

We willingly carry a way better tracking device every day.

RE: My take on masks. - moyal - 08-21-2020

(08-20-2020, 10:49 PM)Glow Wrote: The chip fear is very strange, like someone from 1980 pre cell phone kind of tech. came up with it.
We are way beyond microchips.  There is a lot of real stuff to be afraid of if you are tied to the human experience.
That’s not one to worry about.

We carry around a chip with its own internet signal, gps tracking, microphone, photo documentation of what we do, our search histories who we talk to text and email histories, and we charge a battery near daily so it always can send and recieve signals.

We willingly carry a way better tracking device every day.

The above just shows an abyss of ignorance about contemporary technology. And that's just about the 'official' tech.
Microchips? Cell phone? Are you for real?

It would be 'Nanochips', of course:

-> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanotechnology
-> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanoelectronics
-> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanomedicine

RE: My take on masks. - Patrick - 08-21-2020

(08-21-2020, 12:13 AM)moyal Wrote: ...
It would be 'Nanochips', of course:

-> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanotechnology
-> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanoelectronics
-> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanomedicine

They don't even need tech.  They already have hordes of negative entities following us everywhere and trying to influence us.  All part of the game, nothing to worry about.  Smile 

RE: My take on masks. - Spaced - 08-21-2020

(08-20-2020, 01:29 PM)curio_city Wrote:

It can be difficult to know how best to live the Law of One. We have the Ra Material, but of course, there are so many nuances to life that discerning the most positive path possible to navigate a situation seems unlikely. Consider the broad strokes: Do masks support a coming together and a unity or do they support a moving apart and an isolation? I think that may be for each person to decide, but there are general trends that are created and promoted through consensus. What is the general trend being created by mask wearing? Curious to know your thoughts.

To me, wearing a mask is a sign of solidarity with your community. By wearing a mask you are taking seriously the responsibility for keeping your community healthy and slowing the spread of disease. Seeing people wearing masks and following recommendations from healthcare professionals is encouraging and makes me feel like we are all working together, doing our part to take care of each other.

If you look at the world, countries that are dealing with the pandemic the best are ones with a strong communal ethic and the ones that are doing the worst are ones where individualism and personal choice are placed above the needs of society.

I'm sick of all the social distancing and not seeing my family who live far away, but the only way to get through all of this is to take it seriously and do our part.

RE: My take on masks. - moyal - 08-21-2020

OK… IT’S OFFICIALLY “TOTALLY NUTS” NOW…
-> https://gizadeathstar.com/2020/08/ok-its-officially-totally-nuts-now/

RE: My take on masks. - Patrick - 08-21-2020

(08-21-2020, 10:04 AM)moyal Wrote: OK… IT’S OFFICIALLY “TOTALLY NUTS” NOW…
-> https://gizadeathstar.com/2020/08/ok-its-officially-totally-nuts-now/

I'll admit that's funny. Smile  Authorities telling us to wear masks while having sex.  It should not prevent the energy transfer though, so that's that at least. Wink 

RE: My take on masks. - curio_city - 08-21-2020

(08-21-2020, 08:54 AM)Spaced Wrote:
(08-20-2020, 01:29 PM)curio_city Wrote:

To me, wearing a mask is a sign of solidarity with your community. By wearing a mask you are taking seriously the responsibility for keeping your community healthy and slowing the spread of disease. Seeing people wearing masks and following recommendations from healthcare professionals is encouraging and makes me feel like we are all working together, doing our part to take care of each other.

If you look at the world, countries that are dealing with the pandemic the best are ones with a strong communal ethic and the ones that are doing the worst are ones where individualism and personal choice are placed above the needs of society.

I'm sick of all the social distancing and not seeing my family who live far away, but the only way to get through all of this is to take it seriously and do our part.

Statements like "solidarity with your community," "taking seriously the responsibility for keeping your community healthy," and "strong communal ethic" seem to indicate an inclination toward communism. As well, the observation that "individualism and personal choice... placed above the needs of society" is to a country's detriment raises some important questions. Namely, what liberties do you feel should be abrogated for the supposed good of the community? Is there any indication in the Law of One that individuals of our density should be inclined toward community over individual? Do you see "service to others" as solidarity with a community?