Bring4th
Black Holes ~ Pupils of the One Creator - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Artistic Endeavors (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Thread: Black Holes ~ Pupils of the One Creator (/showthread.php?tid=18491)

Black Holes ~ Pupils of the One Creator - gurudev - 08-12-2020

At the center of each Galaxy -- lies a density so great,
A formulation of complex matter -- an information center
By way of vibrations of the simplest for uninhibited by time and space,
A pure perception of all directions, bound my entanglement to all forms.
Information, matter, and energy cannot be created or destroyed,
Nor can Free Will, Love, and Light in the same respects.
I write these words in search of unity in the glorious sanctity of being.
Thank you, Universe and Creator, for I cherish this experience and all others.

Black holes are the pupils of the Creator, for they see all and emit all they see.
Their center leads to the same space/time fluctuation, of infinite density and form.
To gaze into infinity is to see the infinite intelligence of the Creator.
To allow oneself to be within the form of that infinite density opens the gateway which we seek.
The information transmuted by these beings is ejected in the form of conscious awareness,
It is the flow of form, the fountain of life, which lies at the other side (what might be called a "white hole").
The wormholes are traversable via conscious thought, which then beams with non-locality.
Non-locality is the ever-persistent nature of the Creator, of omnipresence, omniscience, and omnipotence.

I see the purpose of Earth's existence, and I hope that all who are watching do, too.
See your part played, as the great scheme of things unifies into the greatest celebration of being,
Collectively, and with great Love ... It's yours, truly.
It is in these actions of Willful Love and Light that the New Earth will be born.
I'll see you all at the party 'till the Neverending of Time.

RE: Black Holes ~ Pupils of the One Creator - AnthroHeart - 08-12-2020

(08-12-2020, 02:08 PM)gurudev Wrote: At the center of each Galaxy -- lies a density so great,
A formulation of complex matter -- an information center
By way of vibrations of the simplest for uninhibited by time and space,
A pure perception of all directions, bound my entanglement to all forms.
Information, matter, and energy cannot be created or destroyed,
Nor can Free Will, Love, and Light in the same respects.
I write these words in search of unity in the glorious sanctity of being.
Thank you, Universe and Creator, for I cherish this experience and all others.

Black holes are the pupils of the Creator, for they see all and emit all they see.
Their center leads to the same space/time fluctuation, of infinite density and form.
To gaze into infinity is to see the infinite intelligence of the Creator.
To allow oneself to be within the form of that infinite density opens the gateway which we seek.
The information transmuted by these beings is ejected in the form of conscious awareness,
It is the flow of form, the fountain of life, which lies at the other side (what might be called a "white hole).
The wormholes are traversable via conscious thought, which then beams with non-locality.
Non-locality is the ever-persistent nature of the Creator, of omnipresence, omniscience, and omnipotence.

I see the purpose of Earth's existence, and I hope that all who are watching do, too.
See you part played, as the great scheme of things unifies into the greatest celebration of being,
Collectively, and with great Love ... It's yours, truly.
It is in these actions of Willful Love and Light that the New Earth will be born.
I'll see you all at the party 'till the Neverending of Time.

You should check out this video where he says our galaxy's black hole magnetic field is actually stronger than its gravity.

RE: Black Holes ~ Pupils of the One Creator - gurudev - 08-12-2020

Quote:You should check out this video where he says our galaxy's black hole magnetic field is actually stronger than its gravity.

A very fascinating concept! The gravity is so intense, I can only imagine how powerful the magnetic field lines must be! Magnetic/Electric field lines either terminate on a charged point/particle or extend to infinity regardless of their strength, so I suppose it's all a matter of how strong those influences can be. Thank you for sharing.

RE: Black Holes ~ Pupils of the One Creator - AnthroHeart - 08-12-2020

Definitely look into his other videos too. I loved the closest black hole to earth, and the one where the sun is unusually calm.