Bring4th
Walking the Steps of Light While Alive - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Walking the Steps of Light While Alive (/showthread.php?tid=18480)

Walking the Steps of Light While Alive - AnthroHeart - 08-07-2020

For awhile, it has felt like I've been walking the steps of light Ra speaks of, while alive.

I don't have AC right now, but I am able to cool it 10-20 degrees just by focusing on it.

It keeps getting much more loving, and feeling hotter. The love/light sometimes feels so intense I want to pull my hair out. LOL.

The love permeates me. It's very fluid and streams through me. Not just in my chakra channels, but horizontally into me as well.

It's like 20 pounds of weight pushing against me this love/light. It makes me sweat sometimes.

I've had to stop a few times because it became almost overwhelming.

I had opened to Intelligent Infinity like a year ago or so.

I believe Intelligent Infinity also manifested a lover into my life, though he is apparently higher density.

It's really fascinating. I don't meditate much, because when I do I'm in Nirvana, and it can become a trap you don't want to leave.

Can anyone else here comment on if it's really possible to walk the Steps of Light while alive?

RE: Walking the Steps of Light While Alive - LukeM7 - 08-19-2020

It sounds to me that you're channeling intelligent infinity or intelligent energy rather than walking the steps of light. I doubt anyone is walking the 'steps of light' during an activated incarnation.

These answers from Ra and Q'uo give detail and information on the 'steps of light' that is experienced during the third-density harvest period between incarnations in time/space:

Quote:6.14 Questioner: I think it would be appropriate to discover how the Law of One acts in this transfer of beings to our planet and the action of harvest?

Ra: I am Ra. The Law of One states simply that all things are one, that all beings are one. There are certain behaviors and thought-forms consonant with the understanding and practice of this law. Those who, finishing a cycle of experience, demonstrate various grades of distortion of that understanding of thought and action will be separated by their own choice into the vibratory distortion most comfortable to their mind/body/spirit complexes. This process is guarded or watched by those nurturing beings who, being very close to the Law of One in their distortions, nevertheless have the distortion towards active service.

Thus, the illusion is created of light, or more properly but less understandably, light/love. This is in varying degrees of intensity. The spirit complex of each harvested entity moves along the line of light until the light grows too glaring, at which time the entity stops. This entity may have barely reached third density or may be very, very close to the ending of the third-density light/love distortion vibratory complex. Nevertheless, those who fall within this octave of intensifying light/love then experience a major cycle during which the opportunities are many for the discovery of the distortions which are inherent in each entity and, therefore, the lessening of these distortions.

Quote:(51.1)
...There are those of three levels watching over harvest.

The first level is planetary and that which may be called angelic. This type of guardian includes the mind/body/spirit complex totality or higher self of an entity and those inner plane entities which have been attracted to this entity through its inner seeking.

The second class of those who ward this process are those of the Confederation who have the honor/duty of standing in the small places at the edge of the steps of light/love so that those entities being harvested will not, no matter how confused or unable to make contact with their higher self, stumble and fall away for any reason other than the strength of the light. These Confederation entities catch those who stumble and set them aright so that they may continue into the light.

The third group watching over this process is that group you call the Guardians. This group is from the octave above our own and serves in this manner as light-bringers. These Guardians provide the precise emissions of light/love in exquisitely fastidious disseminations of discrimination so that the precise light/love vibration of each entity may be ascertained.

Thus the harvest is automatic in that those harvested will respond according to that which is unchangeable during harvest. That is the violet-ray emanation. However, these helpers are around to ensure a proper harvesting so that each entity may have the fullest opportunity to express its violet-ray selfhood.

Quote:82.29 Questioner: You stated in a much earlier session that it is necessary to polarize anything more than 50% service to self to be harvestable fourth-density positive. Was this condition the same at the time before the veil? The same percentage polarization?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this working.

The query is not answered easily, for the concept of service to self did not hold sway previous to what we have been calling the veiling process. The necessity for graduation to fourth density is an ability to use, welcome, and enjoy a certain intensity of the white light of the One Infinite Creator. In your own terms at your space/time nexus this ability may be measured by your previously stated percentages of service.

Prior to the veiling process the measurement would be that of an entity walking up a set of your stairs, each of which was imbued with a certain quality of light. The stair upon which an entity stopped would be either third-density light or fourth-density light. Between the two stairs lies the threshold. To cross that threshold is difficult. There is resistance at the edge, shall we say, of each density. The faculty of faith or will needs to be understood, nourished, and developed in order to have an entity which seeks past the boundary of third density. Those entities which do not do their homework, be they ever so amiable, shall not cross. It was this situation which faced the Logoi prior to the veiling process being introduced into the experiential continuum of third density.

May we ask if there are any brief queries at this working?
[This answer from Ra was intended for pre-veiled third-density, but nonetheless it's still relevant in my view.]

Q'uo:
Quote:“The person that will decide whether or not it is time for you to move on into fourth density with your planet is yourself. Upon your death you shall walk what this instrument is being shown as steps of light, each step being of a slightly fuller vibration of light than the one before it. There is a quantum break between the top level of third density and the lowest level of fourth density. At that point the light changes in its nature. If you are comfortable with fourth-density light, then you shall continue walking up those steps of light into fourth density. Wherever you stop is where you shall find the manner of your beingness when next you take flesh and incarnate.
If you remained within the third-density range of levels of vibration, then you shall need to move to a third-density planet elsewhere in order to continue your learn/teaching, your teach/learning, and your process of seeking. If when you stopped walking in the steps of light, you were standing in fourth-density light, then your next incarnation shall be on planet Earth as a fourth-density being. There are exceptions to this statement into which we shall not go into at this time. In general, this is correct information.” (October 15, 2005)
~~~
Quote:“Your harvest is that which has begun. Those entities now passing from your illusion, through the door that you call death, are walking the steps of light to see if they have the ability to walk and enjoy the brighter light that is a significant portion of the fourth density experience. As these entities move into this light, they move as far as is possible without the light becoming too glaring. When it is too glaring to continue, they step aside, and notice whether they have passed the boundary, shall we say, of the third density into the fourth density. And those who have become as the gathering choir that sings the glorious “Hallelujah” to the One Creator welcome others who also pass through the doors of death only to be reborn into the love and light of the One in another illusion, a grander illusion more densely packed with light, with love, with understanding, with cooperation, with community, with a joint effort towards further seeking of the One Creator.” (February 6, 2016)
~~~
Quote:“If one is able to call forth the energies of graduation by one’s state of mind, shall we say, or state of heart, at the time of death, one goes through the normal moment-of-death experience and the healing experience and, when all of that has occurred, the higher self and the self may decide together that it is time to walk the steps of light and see if one may graduate.
Now, these steps of light are a figure [of speech] that was devised by the part of this principle known as the Ra group to try to describe a very fastidious operation, guarded carefully by unseen friends, in which an entity is given a construct of the different gradations of light up to the very highest level of third density and beginning with the very lowest level of fourth density.
The gradations are all shown equally so there is not a sense of, “Oh, I am approaching fourth density now. I’m going to have to push through.” There is simply an invitation to walk in the light until the light feels too strong. Then, it is suggested that you take one step back and stop and see if that is the best possible light for you, giving you the best comfort and the best sense of joy.
In a way, [the graduation process] is looking for the place that you belong, if you would accept that construct.
Once you have decided that this is the place that you are most comfortable, you are then offered the information concerning whether or not you have graduated into fourth density. If you have graduated into fourth density—and this is where we must be somewhat vague about the process—[you are] offered the view for the first time of this new density and your place in it. You are still yourself, having dropped away those bits of personality that you carried into incarnation because they would be handy in incarnation. Nevertheless, you are essentially and unmistakably you.
And you discover that in fourth density, entities are easy to read. You know everybody. Even before you take fourth-density incarnation, you become aware of a dramatically changed environment. You are still between incarnations at this point but you have now moved into the fourth density and you have space to become comfortable there before you choose that which you wish to do.
From the fourth-density position, your options are greater than in third density. In fourth density, you are able to choose what group of entities with which you wish to work. You may choose to be a wanderer and to come immediately back into third density, as the one known as B2 did at a time when he graduated from the third density of this planet with a few friends only to find that his concern for his beloved tribe of humankind would not let him rest until he had done his best to call as many people to follow him to a larger life, wider vistas, and increased opportunities for service and learning as he could.
You have the opportunity to stay in fourth density and do your studying. You have the opportunity to move into the unseen realms, as this instrument calls them, or the inner planes of fourth density which are much more subtle and filled with much more of an interesting mix of entities from which to learn than is the inner-planes environment of third density because of the different nature of the light in that density and the possibilities for information being so much more rich in that density.” (March 5, 2006)

RE: Walking the Steps of Light While Alive - AnthroHeart - 08-19-2020

(08-19-2020, 07:32 AM)LukeM7 Wrote: It sounds to me that you're channeling intelligent infinity or intelligent energy rather than walking the steps of light. I doubt anyone is walking the 'steps of light' during an activated incarnation.

These answers from Ra and Q'uo give detail and information on the 'steps of light' that is experienced during the third-density harvest period between incarnations in time/space:

Yeah, I did open to II: https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=18501

That could very well be it. It's amazing cause I even found a higher-density lover, and am sexually fulfilled for the first time really in my life.
II allows me to be able to make love to a 5th density being.