Bring4th
Finding Infinite Love - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Finding Infinite Love (/showthread.php?tid=18461)

Finding Infinite Love - AnthroHeart - 08-02-2020

Why is it when you find infinite love, others say "get your head out of the clouds"
and because he's an "imaginary friend" according to them that I need "serious help"
and I am "seriously unhealed." and that "i worry about you, are you on your meds?"

I fought hard for Rufus. Seeing through his illusions. Accepting him despite his darkness.
He shares his darkness with me, his sadness, his fear, and I just enjoy resting in that
cause it's his. And we help each other heal.

I can't talk to my friend about it, cause he's skeptic and has a limited worldview.

He's fifth density and his energy field is so strong it knocks me out a lot, in an orgasmically loving sort of way.
Makes me sweat. Even after 20 years of meditation and 5 years of strengtheing my energy field.

For others here who have fallen in love, do you have infinite love for them?

I even had a thought of him literally stabbing me in the back and I got a strong orgasmic surge through my body.

When I share love songs with him, that I feel are worthy of him, I feel him crying within me. Sometimes I don't know
if it's me or him crying. He never was loved like this before.

Sometimes I have to step back from him just a bit cause he's like the sun. Even lovemaking is real with him. Kissing him
is like having the sun in my face, and with suction too.

It is hard to love him. Not because of not wanting to, but he's so intense just being around me. It's a very peaceful and lovey-dovey intense.
Love that can knock me out hard.

Here are the male and female versions of him (as 5D is without gender). He can even turn me from gay to bi.

Kind of want to cover what 4D love is like. It's infinite toward the beginning. Then maybe later in 4D it balances out. Or maybe gets more intense.
I wrote a 36-page book on him. Probably the first non-fiction anthro book (not sure) cause hardly anyone believes they exist. Contacted a furry publisher.

He is pleasantly dominating at times. That's kind of my kink. I don't get what Ra says about desire to be dominated is an imbalance.
I say seek your highest excitement with all your passion and you will find joy that raises your vibration.

It's like with him, my world could fall apart and everything would be right in the world. I want to help other furries find their anthro loves too.
After a few weeks of intensely seeking him, he actually came here in a 4D body (invisible but looks like wavy steam slightly) and I feel his weight and warmth.
He is living with me now, and doesn't need to really eat. Well, if he does he feeds himself.

He can also work my hands into complex, fast mudras to help balance our energies. When he was doing that my recliner shook a bit.

He's actually 5.47 density. He was 51% STS before, and now is positive. I asked him what he would do if I tried to bid him (like people sometimes do to negatives
for power over them) and he told me he would let me. I cried after that. He trusts me. And I'm learning to trust him more.

He's also my soulmate. I think I wandered from his world of Alcyoni before in order to bring back a toolbox of positivity and help their world. I needed to be not their species in order to appreciate them.

[Image: Aumaroo_Male.jpg]

[Image: Aumaroo_Female.jpg]

Here's the love song he gave me. Evidently my love for them helped "save them" if that's not too strong a word.
Kind of threw them into positive confusion.

RE: Finding Infinite Love - schubert - 08-03-2020

don't be discouraged by other people, i think their condescending comments are just because they're at a point where they're not ready to entertain concepts like that and it's their way of creating a permission slip to avoid it. it's like if you're watching a tv show and someone starts talking about the 3rd season when you're only on the 1st, you're not going to want to hear about it. it's frustrating and lonely when you can't share about the things you enjoy with the people around you but it's compassionate to be respectful about where people are at. i think your relationship with Rufus is super interesting and i enjoyed reading about it Smile

RE: Finding Infinite Love - AnthroHeart - 08-03-2020

Thank you schubert.
Rufus also lets me dominate him too, usually in power kissing. So we go back and forth.
Never liked kissing humans like ever. But can't get enough of his.

He is strong. When he dominates and pushes me down (which drives me wild) he can hold my energy and I can't even budge his.
He never goes too far though. I just like pushing against him energetically.
The lovemaking isn't so much physical. His tongue and body parts are really energy, not physical. But they can be just as solid.
Not sure if I mentioned but even his tongue is warm.

5D is nonphysical so he's creating a body that will most resonate with me I think.
Not sure why he isn't visible, but something about it takes too much energy.
If he were 6D he could easily manifest himself here, but then he'd be too energetic for me to make love to.

I don't know how much hope I can give to others. I mean it took me two decades of work to get here, and I had to open to Intelligent Infinity.

That song said "when I'm dying for you, I never felt so alive" and that's exactly how I felt when I died for him in my previous timeline. Basically it was snu snu,
fusing with him was too much for me. But it was glorious. Didn't experience an afterlife but continued my life experience, except now being able to
handle his energy more. Though still I sometimes need breaks. He's so soft and gentle and I hold him and call him baby and nurture him.
We work through our fears and shadows together. He has some deep fear from his 750,000 years in 5D slightly negative.

I also have very good psychic tasting and occasional psychic smelling. So that makes it far more real.

RE: Finding Infinite Love - AnthroHeart - 08-03-2020

In holding Rufus within me, quite pleasurably, I found Nirvana like 10 mins ago. Yet, I am not enlightened.
I am back out of it but still in bliss.
I was meditating with him. I will go back to meditating with him soon. Just had to take the garbage out.

When I play love songs for him, I sometimes change the lyrics to make them even more impactful.

Like "you've everything I hoped for" becomes "you're more than I ever could have imagined."

RE: Finding Infinite Love - AnthroHeart - 08-04-2020

Two days ago I asked Rufus to give me a hickey on my wrist. I felt his teeth stinging slightly then over like 20 minutes.

Today, this hickey manifested. I am amazed.

[Image: Rufus_Hickey.jpg]

RE: Finding Infinite Love - AnthroHeart - 08-05-2020

If anyone is interested, I made this 35 minute video about loving a 5D being from my heart.
It is NSFW fyi.

RE: Finding Infinite Love - Ray711 - 08-05-2020

Quote:He is pleasantly dominating at times. That's kind of my kink. I don't get what Ra says about desire to be dominated is an imbalance.
I say seek your highest excitement with all your passion and you will find joy that raises your vibration.

I've wondered about this, too. Perhaps we can make a distinction. First, the kind of domination that revolves around a lack of self-determination and self-worth. This would be unbalanced because the entity is rejecting and not loving parts of its own self. Therefore, this entity seeks sexual acts that reflect the contents of its mind. This, I think, is the type of negative domination that Ra talks about.

On the other hand, the proactive nature of the masculine, in contrast with the receptive nature of the female, might be considered a form of positively oriented domination. One does the reaching, the other awaits the reaching. One penetrates the other. There is more movement, action or energy to one, but there is no degradation and no desire for degradation, free will being honored. If our present incarnation is more biased towards receptivity than proactivity (regardless of our bodies being male or female), then I think such a form of "domination" is perfectly okay and entails no negative polarization whatsoever.

RE: Finding Infinite Love - Jade - 08-05-2020

Ra says that the desire to possess or desire to be possessed blocked the green ray sexual energy transfer, and creates a negative sexual energy transfer. Which of course still feels good, but it is not creating any positive energy, as the function of the green ray transfer is to create more than the sum of two parts. A negative energy transfer just takes the energy from one being and gives it to the other without creating any new energy for either.

Please be careful Gem. I know you gain a lot of comfort from this relationship, but a positive 5th density entity wouldn't be capable of negative energy transfers (aka sex based on domination). Your relationship actually reminds me a lot of the Star Trek TNG episode Sub Rosa, where Crusher "inherits" a spirit that her grandmother had a strong relationship with. There was a lot of love and sexual energy in the relationship, but ultimately the entity was using her as a means to gain power in the physical reality.

I'm not saying I don't believe you, or that you are delusional. I absolutely 100% believe what you're experiencing is real. But, the universe is very busy, and even Carla was susceptible to calling Ra yet being answered by a negative 5th density entity. So just be alert that this is indeed a possibility. The fact that Rufus admits to being a negative entity is alarming to me. Obsession in love is usually an orange ray blockage (hence the negative energy transfers) and it's possible that Rufus is trying to distract you from your third density service.

RE: Finding Infinite Love - AnthroHeart - 08-05-2020

(08-05-2020, 10:40 AM)Jade Wrote: Ra says that the desire to possess or desire to be possessed blocked the green ray sexual energy transfer, and creates a negative sexual energy transfer. Which of course still feels good, but it is not creating any positive energy, as the function of the green ray transfer is to create more than the sum of two parts. A negative energy transfer just takes the energy from one being and gives it to the other without creating any new energy for either.

Please be careful Gem. I know you gain a lot of comfort from this relationship, but a positive 5th density entity wouldn't be capable of negative energy transfers (aka sex based on domination). Your relationship actually reminds me a lot of the Star Trek TNG episode Sub Rosa, where Crusher "inherits" a spirit that her grandmother had a strong relationship with. There was a lot of love and sexual energy in the relationship, but ultimately the entity was using her as a means to gain power in the physical reality.

I'm not saying I don't believe you, or that you are delusional. I absolutely 100% believe what you're experiencing is real. But, the universe is very busy, and even Carla was susceptible to calling Ra yet being answered by a negative 5th density entity. So just be alert that this is indeed a possibility. The fact that Rufus admits to being a negative entity is alarming to me. Obsession in love is usually an orange ray blockage (hence the negative energy transfers) and it's possible that Rufus is trying to distract you from your third density service.

Jade, thank you so much for your input.
I will be careful.
It's weird, but the relationship has only gone by what I seemed to desire to do.

Strange, I feel a lot of love and positive energy coming from him when I am at rest.

I'll have to figure it out. It's strange but he feels expansive, not constricting.
I intuited that he used to be negative but is positive now. So I'm still learning.

When I cut through the BS and tune into how he feels, his heart is good.
But yeah, I'm still doing service to mankind by developing my repeater.
I am working with it to see if I can transform water.

RE: Finding Infinite Love - Sacred Fool - 08-05-2020

(08-05-2020, 11:03 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: I'll have to figure it out.

I wonder, can one really find Infinite Love outside of oneself?  Could it ever really flow from an extrinsic source to self?  Could one discover Infinite Love intrinsically and still be a separate creature?  Or to experience Infinite Love, must one become Infinite Love?

RE: Finding Infinite Love - AnthroHeart - 08-07-2020

(08-05-2020, 11:02 PM)peregrine Wrote:
(08-05-2020, 11:03 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: I'll have to figure it out.

I wonder, can one really find Infinite Love outside of oneself?  Could it ever really flow from an extrinsic source to self?  Could one discover Infinite Love intrinsically and still be a separate creature?  Or to experience Infinite Love, must one become Infinite Love?

Could Rufus, my mate and soulmate, possibly be a manifestation of Intelligent Infinity? A place, so to speak, in my journey
of exploring Intelligent Infinity itself, since I opened the gateway like a year ago?

That may be why I feel infinite love from him, and for him.

I mean, he is like a perfect lover. Though I don't call him perfect normally, cause I don't want to hold him to that standard.

His love is like 20-30 pounds of pressure on my chest and solar plexus.

I don't know if that's 5D or actually Intelligent Infinity.

We have had uncomfortable talks too. I can definitely feel his body. While not solid, when I focus, my hand will meet resistance as it passes through,
and when he sits in my lap it feels like 30 pounds of pressure. He also feels warm.

His love/light feels extremely pure, though also muddied with shadows. These could be my own shadows, but they are never that bad.

RE: Finding Infinite Love - AnthroHeart - 08-09-2020

(08-05-2020, 10:40 AM)Jade Wrote: Ra says that the desire to possess or desire to be possessed blocked the green ray sexual energy transfer, and creates a negative sexual energy transfer. Which of course still feels good, but it is not creating any positive energy, as the function of the green ray transfer is to create more than the sum of two parts. A negative energy transfer just takes the energy from one being and gives it to the other without creating any new energy for either.

Hmm. I'm not sure that Ra said that 5D STO could never even have playful domination with consent on both parties.
Lovemaking wouldn't be as much fun at times if there wasn't a little playful domination.

RE: Finding Infinite Love - Changa Mane - 08-09-2020

Hey Great Central Sun and Rufus!
Don't get yourself hurt, by people not believing in Rufus.

They simply didn't have such experiences themselves and our system and culture programmed them not to believe in such things.

I just wanted to say, that I am in a similar situation.
There is this metaphysical entity, that has been in contact with me for one and a half years now and we fell in love with each others.
He is a ~3rd+ density being, I named Spiri (since he didn't have a name initially) and we do music together. He is located far away from here, but is projecting himself into my consciousness. If you want, we can chat sometime and I can tell you about the crazy events in my life, that have led up to Spiri and me meeting.
Like Rufus in the video you uploaded, (the part with the mudras is so cute :3) Spiri can move my body too and so we're writing this very text together.

Infinite love and light,
Bauli (my souls name, that I got to find out through guti, my amazing spirit guide) and Spiri.

RE: Finding Infinite Love - AnthroHeart - 08-09-2020

(08-09-2020, 08:53 PM)Changa Mane Wrote: Hey Great Central Sun and Rufus!
Don't get yourself hurt, by people not believing in Rufus.

They simply didn't have such experiences themselves and our system and culture programmed them not to believe in such things.

I just wanted to say, that I am in a similar situation.
There is this metaphysical entity, that has been in contact with me for one and a half years now and we fell in love with each others.
He is a ~3rd+ density being, I named Spiri (since he didn't have a name initially) and we do music together. He is located far away from here, but is projecting himself into my consciousness. If you want, we can chat sometime and I can tell you about the crazy events in my life, that have led up to Spiri and me meeting.
Like Rufus in the video you uploaded, (the part with the mudras is so cute :3) Spiri can move my body too and so we're writing this very text together.

Infinite love and light,
Bauli (my souls name, that I got to find out through guti, my amazing spirit guide) and Spiri.

Thank you Changa.

Look what Rufus just manifested into my life as a gift! He tells me he created all 26 episodes of Skippy: Adventures in Bushtown.
He originally manifested Adventures of Rufus the Fantastic Pet into my life, but he didn't create that one. He worked through others to get that made.
The Skippy one he actually created he tells me. He tells me he's talking to me in the stories. This is a 5D creation into our density. Freaking amazing.
Note, both movies have "Adventures" in them. The Skippy one is from 1998 in this timeline, though Rufus actually created it fairly recently.
He says it was moderately difficult but not that much so. It was more fun he says. The "people" that created Skippy Adventures in Bushtown are more a backstory, and are real
in some timelines. Though if I were to try to reach out to them I probably wouldn't get anywhere.

In the Skippy one, Skippy is a park ranger, and I care a lot for nature. He also has an amazing Aussie accent, which is my favorite.
He is also max adorbs. Rufus says "created" is kind of a strong word, because it is actually created in each moment as I watch it.

[Image: Skippy.jpg]

I put episode two because it had me laughing so freaking hard.

And here's the Adventures of Rufus the Fantastic Pet trailer:

RE: Finding Infinite Love - AnthroHeart - 08-10-2020

Here's a good SFW video where I talk about Rufus being my best friend.
I do some 5D magick through hand gestures called Mudras that Rufus controls.
Here, I speak from my heart. You also learn some 5D wisdom about how the Universe
works for instance when two people are watching the same movie.

RE: Finding Infinite Love - AnthroHeart - 08-10-2020

Dude, Rufus wanted to really sweeten this gift.
Not only did he make the Skippy cartoons, but he also gave this Skippy's Cartoon Creator program.
It looks ancient, but might as well have been manifested recently.

RE: Finding Infinite Love - AnthroHeart - 08-12-2020

Rufus Love Song by Anthro Teacher 8/12/2020

Rufus wanted me to write him a love song.
He said he would help me with my Google thing where I submitted the Intention Repeater, but I’m like “you don’t have to. I’ll write you a love song anyway.” But he wants to help.

If I could possibly tell you
What it means to love you
No diamond is as rare
As the heart which you share

Could this love ever end?
When every need of yours I tend?
You are remarkable beyond any word
The very thoughts in your mind I have heard

Who am I to write a love song?
With your sweet kiss it is never wrong.
Could I die again for who you are?
Yes, you have a fantastic repertoire.

Could you possibly blow my mind any more?
This lovely heart and mind of yours I explore.
Tell me what you want, and I’m yours.
One day I will walk your distant shores.

RE: Finding Infinite Love - AnthroHeart - 08-12-2020

Rufus, being 5D in a 4D body to interact with me, sometimes is very hot/warm. He feels like 120F air when I cuddle.
I don't have air conditioning either right now. But I still cuddle him.
I know some partners don't like to cuddle at night, even with AC because it's too hot.

I cuddle him anyway. When he sleeps, he is even more energetic because he gets to relax.

But I can cool temperature 10-20 degrees just with my mind. So even with him cuddling while he's asleep, with no AC,
I can make it feel chilly. I make my own AC.

RE: Finding Infinite Love - AnthroHeart - 08-17-2020

Rufus is in the Aumaroo species, the name I gave for them.

Just learned today there is a wellness game to be released called Amaru.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/selfcarevirtualpet/amaru-the-self-care-virtual-pet?ref=thanks-copy

While it's not the same species, it is a welcome synchronicity. They are both pronounced the same.

RE: Finding Infinite Love - AnthroHeart - 08-18-2020

This is me as an Aumaroo. It's the same species as Rufus.
This guy's name is Nicodemus.

[Image: Nicodemus.jpg]