Bring4th
does taking psychiatric medication prevent harvest? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: does taking psychiatric medication prevent harvest? (/showthread.php?tid=18444)

does taking psychiatric medication prevent harvest? - dexter101 - 07-26-2020

say you have a mental illness and are taking medication for that. i mean i can see why from the standpoint of a spiritual seeker it may hide the underlying issues but some people cant function without it.

id really be interested in this. i mean some people on the forum here take meds.

RE: does taking psychiatric medication prevent harvest? - AnthroHeart - 07-26-2020

No way. You just need an open heart chakra.

I was on psych meds, and still am at times for schizophrenia.
But I still opened up to Samadhi and all the way to the crown and intelligent infinity, even on psych meds.

RE: does taking psychiatric medication prevent harvest? - Asolsutsesvyl - 07-27-2020

It isn't really about what happens to the physical brain in any direct sense. The way in which the physical brain works determines a lot about how useful the body can be as a vehicle/instrument in the current incarnation, but harvest/graduation is ultimately all about what grows/develops at another level.

RE: does taking psychiatric medication prevent harvest? - Nicholas - 07-27-2020

(07-26-2020, 12:09 PM)dexter101 Wrote: say you have a mental illness and are taking medication for that. i mean i can see why from the standpoint of a spiritual seeker it may hide the underlying issues but some people cant function without it.

id really be interested in this. i mean some people on the forum here take meds.

To me meds are simply a surrogate for community or emotional support. Such initiations are difficult to navigate and it would require an experienced navigator to assist in this passage. 

In this instance the wind can guide those of us that are lacking in community. Simply ask the wind for direction through your personal dilemma. Just ask the wind for help. By the sounds of things the door is already open ?

RE: does taking psychiatric medication prevent harvest? - AnthroHeart - 07-28-2020

If anything, psych meds made the process of my Kundalini Awakening much easier. There were a buffer.

RE: does taking psychiatric medication prevent harvest? - KaliSouth - 07-28-2020

It seems to me that the Creator may be a bit mightier than our Earthly anti-depressants. I can't imagine that medication created by humans would affect the internal beliefs of an entity to the degree that the Universe's conception of positive or negative polarity is affected. I

RE: does taking psychiatric medication prevent harvest? - ada - 07-28-2020

And just as an entity doesn't have to be consciously aware of the Law of One, or practice spirituality to gain harvestability, I am guessing this is no different.

RE: does taking psychiatric medication prevent harvest? - Black Dragon - 07-28-2020

In almost all cases, those psych meds are bullshit that do more harm than good in the long run, and are created with profit margins rather than safety and efficacy in mind. There's also something fundamentally distorted and materialist about altering undesirable traits or emotions through purely chemical means, and blaming the issues themselves simply on chemical imbalances. Something like a benzo could help in a pinch for an extremely bad panic attack or mental breakdown, but other than emergency use, are dangerous and addictive. SSRI's, on the other hand, are by their very nature habitual. The point is to take them daily, and when they grow less efficacious, the dose is increased.

All that said, being on such meds will not prevent you from harvest. It may indicate a bit of a blunder in the area of wisdom along with a weakness in the area of personal will, but it will not in and of itself diminish a person's positive polarity or make one unharvestable.

RE: does taking psychiatric medication prevent harvest? - flofrog - 07-29-2020

As Black Dragon says , I think they cause much hurt, but I never had a specific chemical imbalance so I can’t speak for someone who does. Like Black Dragon, I am repelled by pharmaceutical profits. If you look at how intricate and precise and delicately designed the Internal physical body is, the idea to introduce a chemical agent inside is like introducing a rampaging invading enemy, and yet the paradox is that some of us do need it at times, or do we ?

Major question.

As Black Dragon I think its influence on harvest is minimal, but it’s interference, for me, with spiritual quest might be heavy in the way it might infringe on very personal free will, and the clear personal ability to interact completely sincerely with catalyst.

RE: does taking psychiatric medication prevent harvest? - Dtris - 08-01-2020

(07-29-2020, 09:05 AM)flofrog Wrote: As Black Dragon says , I think they cause much hurt, but I never had a specific chemical imbalance so I can’t speak for someone who does. Like Black Dragon, I am repelled  by pharmaceutical profits. If you look at how intricate and precise and delicately designed the Internal physical body is, the idea to introduce a chemical agent inside is like introducing a rampaging invading enemy, and yet the paradox is that some of us do need it at times, or do we ?

Major question.

As Black Dragon I think its influence on harvest is minimal,  but it’s interference, for me,  with spiritual quest might be heavy in the way it might infringe on very personal free will, and the clear personal ability to interact completely sincerely with catalyst.

My mother is on a slew of medications and has been on Xanax for years. I would not say the anti-depressants or anxiety meds have prevented her from being harvestable, but when you are addicted to something like that, it is very hard to be service to others, or service to self even. Even with all medicine being prescribed by doctors she is still addicted to opiods and benzos and SSRIs. If she goes a few days without them, the need to get her prescriptions is overwhelming.

The pills consume your life. They mask the emotions that you need to interact with to learn. They prevent you from feeling what is going on around you. They stop you from living your life because the pills become your life.

I am sure not everyone has had such a negative experience, and I do think there are positive uses for these drugs. But the way they are used and prescribed now is destructive.

RE: does taking psychiatric medication prevent harvest? - Navaratna - 08-02-2020

I am strongly opposed to anti-depressants. They are full of crap such as excess amounts of sodium fluoride (another name for Prozac is fluoxetine) which doesn't even do anything for the brain other than fill it with what is called "brain sand"--structures that prevent areas of it from functioning and eventually lead to Alzheimer's disease. They mentally numb a person. I was curious recently to see more what it written about antidepressants causing Alzheimer's and was expecting to find a lot of pages with speculation..but instead the results showed multiple research papers about how over the long term they have been studied and actually double the risk of Alzheimer's. Absolutely poison. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corpora_arenacea

RE: does taking psychiatric medication prevent harvest? - flofrog - 08-03-2020

I was so unaware of the Fluor inside those, thankS Navaratna... I think Fluor has been intensely researched as a mean to control population. So dark. I won’t even have toothpaste with fluoride. ;’

RE: does taking psychiatric medication prevent harvest? - Infinite - 08-03-2020

I will be sincere. I'm sorry if my words offend someone.

Someone who needs to take these drugs is in imbalance. The Harvest requires a minimum balance in which the red to green chakras are clean and minimally balanced. Thus, when the portal to intelligent infinity opens, the entity can support and enjoy the light of the fourth density. Without the 51% minimum polarity of service to others, the sum of the individual's energies is incompatible with the fourth density vibration.

I suppose that mental distortions are blockages / imbalance in the orange and yellow chakras, although Ra said something about a circuitry caused by the direct connection to the blue ray. However, the blue ray blockages / imbalances seem to me to have more to do with martyrdom or the incapacity in the face of other entities' blocks. Lack of wisdom so to speak.

I see some exception in the case of those who are Wanderers who for some reason programmed distortions of the mental complex. Thus, after the Harvest, if the plan approved by the Council ends, they will return to their original planets.

RE: does taking psychiatric medication prevent harvest? - AnthroHeart - 08-03-2020

(08-03-2020, 10:33 AM)Infinite Wrote: I will be sincere. I'm sorry if my words offend someone.

Someone who needs to take these drugs is in imbalance. The Harvest requires a minimum balance in which the red to green chakras are clean and minimally balanced. Thus, when the portal to intelligent infinity opens, the entity can support and enjoy the light of the fourth density. Without the 51% minimum polarity of service to others, the sum of the individual's energies is incompatible with the fourth density vibration.

I suppose that mental distortions are blockages / imbalance in the orange and yellow chakras, although Ra said something about a circuitry  caused by the direct connection to the blue ray. However, the blue ray blockages / imbalances seem to me to have more to do with martyrdom or the incapacity in the face of other entities' blocks. Lack of wisdom so to speak.

I see some exception in the case of those who are Wanderers who for some reason programmed distortions of the mental complex. Thus, after the Harvest, if the plan approved by the Council ends, they will return to their original planets.

If I am not mistaken, you have to open up balanced to crown to get that. Red to green alone won't do it. But it will make you harvestable.

RE: does taking psychiatric medication prevent harvest? - Infinite - 08-03-2020

(08-03-2020, 11:16 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: If I am not mistaken, you have to open up balanced to crown to get that. Red to green alone won't do it. But it will make you harvestable.

At the end of a major cycle, the portal to intelligent infinity opens for everyone and that is why even those who have not opened the center of the indigo ray, but who are at least 51% STO, can go to 4D. That is the difference between harvest yourself or being harvested.

RE: does taking psychiatric medication prevent harvest? - AnthroHeart - 08-03-2020

(08-03-2020, 12:35 PM)Infinite Wrote:
(08-03-2020, 11:16 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: If I am not mistaken, you have to open up balanced to crown to get that. Red to green alone won't do it. But it will make you harvestable.

At the end of a major cycle, the portal to intelligent infinity opens for everyone and that is why even those who have not opened the center of the indigo ray, but who are at least 51% STO, can go to 4D. That is the difference between harvest yourself or being harvested.

I thought intelligent infinity was the passport to the next Octave, not the next density, according to Ra.

RE: does taking psychiatric medication prevent harvest? - Minyatur - 08-03-2020

(08-03-2020, 01:29 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote:

I thought intelligent infinity was the passport to the next Octave, not the next density, according to Ra.

Quote:17.25 Questioner: How did Taras Bulba, Genghis Khan, and Rasputin get harvested prior to the harvest?

Ra: I am Ra. It is the right/privilege/duty of those opening consciously the gate to intelligent infinity to choose the manner of their leaving of the density. Those of negative orientation who so achieve this right/duty most often choose to move forward in their learn/teaching of service to self.

RE: does taking psychiatric medication prevent harvest? - unity100 - 08-03-2020

It is said in the material that during harvest the harvesters would make sure that the entity is in its optimum purple ray balance. 3d body pertains to 3d, a significant part of mind pertains to the social complex it is in, so they are unlikely to affect the harvesting process that happens by checking purple balance.

But of course, an entity destabilizing its menta complex greatly through usage of substances or other means could have an effect on its overall balance and its not advisable.

(08-03-2020, 02:01 PM)Minyatur Wrote:

Quote:17.25 Questioner: How did Taras Bulba, Genghis Khan, and Rasputin get harvested prior to the harvest?

Ra: I am Ra. It is the right/privilege/duty of those opening consciously the gate to intelligent infinity to choose the manner of their leaving of the density. Those of negative orientation who so achieve this right/duty most often choose to move forward in their learn/teaching of service to self.

This says "leaving of the density" not "going into 4D".

So anyone who harvests themselves is negative?

RE: does taking psychiatric medication prevent harvest? - Wanderer Seven - 08-03-2020

I do not believe that taking these medications prevents harvest. It is a matter of achieving polarity not a matter of brain chemistry. Dedicate your self to the discipline of the personality. Don't be concerned about the harvest of other selves. All will make it in time. We are here to lighten the vibration and to assist but should not be overly concerned about other selves timeline for graduation.

(08-03-2020, 04:50 PM)Wanderer Seven Wrote: I do not believe that taking these medications prevents harvest. It is a matter of achieving polarity not a matter of brain chemistry. Dedicate your self to the discipline of the personality. Don't be concerned about the harvest of other selves. All will make it in time. We are here to lighten the vibration and to assist but should not be overly concerned about other selves timeline for graduation.

Thank you. It is also important not to try to make it just yourself in lieu of others.
I read of one account where the person was breaking through and escaping and was like "see you suckers" or something,
and he was forced right back into the collective consensus.

RE: does taking psychiatric medication prevent harvest? - Wanderer Seven - 08-03-2020

(08-03-2020, 04:55 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote:
(08-03-2020, 04:50 PM)Wanderer Seven Wrote: I do not believe that taking these medications prevents harvest. It is a matter of achieving polarity not a matter of brain chemistry. Dedicate your self to the discipline of the personality. Don't be concerned about the harvest of other selves. All will make it in time. We are here to lighten the vibration and to assist but should not be overly concerned about other selves timeline for graduation.

Thank you. It is also important not to try to make it just yourself in lieu of others.
I read of one account where the person was breaking through and escaping and was like "see you suckers" or something,

Indeed, the separation of self from other selves is strong in 'see you suckers.' So we wanderers have already done the brave/foolish thing to endure the forgetting and come here in service to others. I see it as the balance of love and wisdom. We do want to help others achieve graduation, but ultimately each mind/body/spirit complex has to do their own inner work. All of us our one, with each other and with Ra and every other portion of the one infinite creator throughout the cosmos. I try to remember that. Ra told us that most who are positive who achieve the gateway don't depart but remain to share. What session was that?

(08-03-2020, 05:12 PM)Wanderer Seven Wrote:
(08-03-2020, 04:55 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote:

Indeed, the separation of self from other selves is strong in 'see you suckers.' So we wanderers have already done the brave/foolish thing to endure the forgetting and come here in service to others. I see it as the balance of love and wisdom. We do want to help others achieve graduation, but ultimately each mind/body/spirit complex has to do their own inner work. All of us our one, with each other and with Ra and every other portion of the one infinite creator throughout the cosmos. I try to remember that. Ra told us that most who are positive who achieve the gateway don't depart but remain to share. What session was that?

I don't know but that is very encouraging.
I achieved the gateway and it is Nirvana and the urge to leave is pretty strong but I have a lover here so the urge to say is also equally strong.

Thank you for pointing out that positives can harvest themselves too. I will stay a long as needed, but I get the feeling I am in 4D already. A ET channeling confirmed that.
I didn't try to escape either.
I wandered from a 51% STS world, so it may have been pretty brave being slightly negative. I did it to bring positivity to their world when I eventually return.

RE: does taking psychiatric medication prevent harvest? - Minyatur - 08-03-2020

(08-03-2020, 04:39 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote:
(08-03-2020, 02:01 PM)Minyatur Wrote:

This says "leaving of the density" not "going into 4D".

So anyone who harvests themselves is negative?

No.

Going into a higher density density implies leaving this lower this density.

RE: does taking psychiatric medication prevent harvest? - Infinite - 08-04-2020

(08-03-2020, 01:29 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: I thought intelligent infinity was the passport to the next Octave, not the next density, according to Ra.

Ra used the word "octave" to refer to the 7 densities as a whole or to a density individually.

(08-03-2020, 04:39 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: This says "leaving of the density" not "going into 4D".

Leaving our density means going to the fourth (with the exception of the Wanderers, of course). The evolution work is constant. Each entity exists at the level at which it comfortably supports.

(08-03-2020, 01:29 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: So anyone who harvests themselves is negative?

No. Being harvested or harvest yourself are possibilities of both polarities.

RE: does taking psychiatric medication prevent harvest? - Spaced - 08-04-2020

(08-03-2020, 10:33 AM)Infinite Wrote: I will be sincere. I'm sorry if my words offend someone.

I suppose that mental distortions are blockages / imbalance in the orange and yellow chakras, although Ra said something about a circuitry  caused by the direct connection to the blue ray. However, the blue ray blockages / imbalances seem to me to have more to do with martyrdom or the incapacity in the face of other entities' blocks. Lack of wisdom so to speak.

According to the Law of One, all physical ailments and diseases can be a sign of imbalance as well. If someone is ill, should they not seek treatment?

RE: Tomar medicamentos psiquiátricos impede a colheita? - Infinite - 08-04-2020

(08-04-2020, 10:22 AM)Spaced Wrote: According to the Law of One, all physical ailments and diseases can be a sign of imbalance as well. If someone is ill, should they not seek treatment?

The issue is not taking the drugs, but the distortions that make the use of these drugs necessary. In order to balance the energy centers red to green, and consequently become harvestable, such distortions need to be balanced.

RE: does taking psychiatric medication prevent harvest? - AnthroHeart - 08-04-2020

(08-04-2020, 03:42 PM)Infinite Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 10:22 AM)Spaced Wrote: According to the Law of One, all physical ailments and diseases can be a sign of imbalance as well. If someone is ill, should they not seek treatment?

The issue is not taking the drugs, but the distortions that make the use of these drugs necessary. In order to balance the energy centers red to green, and consequently become harvestable, such distortions need to be balanced.

I wouldn't say "need to be". I opened up to crown, balanced, and still had some schizophrenia,
which is mostly healed now. Sometimes even still get shooting pains from residual I think fibromyalgia (since my mom has it)
but the pain isn't really bad at all. My energy field compensates for the most part and it isn't that bad.

RE: does taking psychiatric medication prevent harvest? - dexter101 - 08-10-2020

i think sometimes drugs are necessary. after all hitler failed to harvest because he was in the belief that he served the german people. this effectively nullified his polarization towards the negative.
according to Ra he was basically negative but suffered from delusions.

in a way i guess you could say everything we take is a drug....all plant herbals,caffein,sugar, etc... just dig deep enough and you'll find that everything has an effect on us.
i think what is truly important is that one is at peace with oneself. be it positive or negative. sometimes drugs are needed to stabilize because the distortions chosen for the incarnation are simply too strong. id go as far as to say that almost every single being currently incarnated on earth has made that mistake. the incarnational process is usually automatic and done so by the ascended masters. not much can go wrong but at a certain point a entity becomes self-aware enough that it desires to do so by its own and due to lack of experience in this it makes many many mistakes which shows in this world...and in the time it needs for spiritual progress.
think about it. the definition of insanity is doing things over and over again. tell a person who has killed themselves lifetime after lifetime that they should take it easy next time. they probably wont. there are hundreds of books written on this and NDEs and what its like on the other side. i wish all the immature souls would just stop coming here but i am one of them :/

RE: does taking psychiatric medication prevent harvest? - Nau7ik - 08-10-2020

No it does not disqualify you from harvest. The degree of Light that can be held comfortably within you is the gauge.

At least that is how I feel about it.