Bring4th
New here need help. Plus did you read this book? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: New here need help. Plus did you read this book? (/showthread.php?tid=18419)

New here need help. Plus did you read this book? - Red Raven - 07-14-2020

Hello,
I landed on this site after re-reading a older Numerology report that said I was " most certainly from Atlantis and a child of the Law of One" In a past life. I had NO idea what that meant. Recently I also did a " Starseed" test and scored 100 out of 100 For a Palladian starseed. Also a new concept for me.
I mean, Ive always been very VERY different since birth. Born a Empath and highly Psychic . Lost some of that with programming of childhood into this Matrix or illusion we all are immersed in right now in these bodies. Used to be able to control dice, pick the same card. Tell you what horse would win a race.
Still have premonitions that always come true. ALWAYS know if someone is telling a lie. Watched human behavior never understanding it much.
I have no greed or selfishness. Dont hurt anything. Always been a caring and giving person who never took from others. Even felt guilty accepting any offered help in my life.
I am a Artist, Musician and a writer. Can understand animals and have been a horse and dog trainer. LOVE nature and protect it with my life.
Live in the boonies very isolated and been pretty much a loner even though I had kids. Never fit in anyplace ive ever been, never felt like I had a "home". Always the lost wanderer moving around. I was born open and awake. I understood things no one seemed to get and could see things others cant see.... like energy. Im always the " odd " one in a group. Very eclectic. Processive.
Many have told me I have a huge heartfield and Aura. Recently my Neighbor who is a medium/talks to/see's spirts etc ( and only person I know here) told me she has never seen such a huge powerful energy field around a person. Like great sparkly shards of light shooting from my head ! That freaked me out a bit. Ive been told my Aura is all colors with silver or gold on my crown chakra. Usually anyway.
I USED to be able to see auras. Lost that too. Drives me nuts I am so blocked for some reason.
My senses are super heightened especially high tones. Always NON stop seeing Synchronicities. I see 111 and 1111 every day. I see 333 a lot too. I can get fat just looking at food ( which REALLY sucks) Just dont seem to need much food or sleep at all. Its nuts. Always felt like I came from another planet. Lonely and a freak of some sort.
Even my biological vessel/body comes from a weird bloodline going back to 100s and 100s of European kings, 5 Pharaohs including Akhenaten. Odin in my Viking bloodline and the most interesting to me... Enoch. I have Noah ( from the bible) 3 times due to inbreeding so that also makes Enoch ( from the book of Enoch) my grandfather 3 times. He seems to be a pretty cool dude.
Sent my RAW DNA to a "we will tell you what ancient DNA you still match closest to" site. Came back Franks I have heavy Merovingian ??? blood and Celtic and Gauls???? who ever they all are. Seems odd stuff. I have the most AWEFUL thick, curly hair. Its long and red and with my recent arm injury struggle to take care of that mop. Natural spiral curls. No idea what its like to brush my hair ! Tangled up mess.
So I got curious since I was told in a past life I was a " Child of the Law of One" What the hell is that? So I looked it up. Not much out there on it. I TRIED to read the Law of One books. While I am a avid Philosopher who enjoys Metaphysics and Quantum Physics. Also a Lucid dream chaser and Astral projection chaser. Cant get enough of learning Dream yoga and anything Eastern from medicine to religion. Anything to do with altered Consciousness interests me GREATLY. I struggle with the Law of One books. BUT... I found the BEST book ever. Mind you I have over 1000 books at my house. On everything from Sailing and boats ( I was a lic. Tugboat captain and sailing instructor for a decade or so) to sled dogs and horses, gardening. Art, photography. You name it, ive had my paws in it. I have a huge Metaphysics section. Enocian, Hermetic, Kabbalah, Wiccan, Norse, Mystics, alchemy. Cant get enough of that stuff.
But the book called " The Children of the Law of One and the lost teachings of Atlantis" which I am reading right now is the best one I ever read. Explains the Law of One so I can actually understand it and the Author writes in a way I enjoy and absorb. Really rings true in my heart and soul with me. I resonate with this material. I just " get it". Wish everyone did. Also wish I could have gone to thier Monastery when I was young like the author. I am now 55 and have WAY too many Cats ! to go anyplace. Plus I am FAR FAR from rich. Cant afford to go to Monroe institute retreats and all the awesome conferences and Psychic fairs etc. Would give anything to do so. I CRAVE all things enlightenment. But I give everything away and I am poor and live in a isolated place. So its hard as I know if I could be around other spiritual seekers I could advance my soul. I could be a better person. So I ask here if any one has read that book? and also how can I learn more, how can I find other seekers? Others like me? Im tired of being so alone. I dont have even ONE spiritual friend to talk to. My husband is a mechanic and just " tolerates" me talking about stuff and watching endless GAIA shows on thier channel. The only TV I ever watch. If I cant learn or grow I dont watch it. He looks at me like I have 2 heads talking anything spiritual and its just kills me. He has become nothing more than a room mate to me. I cant connect with someone so material and asleep. Who loves living in the Matrix of this reality with no desire for expansion. He did not portray himself to be so closeminded when I met him ! Ive tried to get him AWAKE but its no use. I was born awake. Then lost that due to programming we all get and now I have awakened yet again. Just dont know what Im supposed to be doing. UGHHH sorry for the vent ! I just feel SO alone and hoped to talk to someone about something other than whats for dinner or the weather. I WANT to be harvested ! and live in 5D. I dont want to come back to 3 D ever again. HELP !

RE: New here need help. Plus did you read this book? - meadow-foreigner - 07-14-2020

Hello Red Raven, I'm gonna share some thoughts here, but keep in mind that whatever I type here will only impress you based on who you are and what you want. Also, I'm not imposing anything. You're free to use or discard what I say if you want so.

I had the impression, while reading about your post, that you seem to fit in that archetype of the "solo-wanderer" from faraway star systems. From what I've seen so far, it's a pattern that these kinds of "solo-wanderers", or descents from higher planes, if you wish, do usually incarnate on Earth in a scattered way.

The process you're going through reminds me of this never-ending thirst for the fluid of life, which can only really be found within. I know your rational self has probably listened to this endless times, though I'm not talking to ego or societal identity here. I'm talking to the whole "You".

There seems to be two kinds of unfulfilling sensations, often experienced by starseeds, wanderers or whatever you wanna call these archetypes:
  • The yearning for completion;
  • The yearning to share your completion;
They might occur simultaneously. You might want to share your feelings, which are whole by themselves, and you might want to seek for this kind of "completion", of "true connection" to others. This specifically seems to be an interplay between (mostly) the sacral energy and the heart energy centers.

To picture this dynamic better, imagine that your heart energy center is like an energy flow calibrator. Over-open it and you deplete yourself easily, you wear yourself down because your energy flows so quickly that you have no "regulation". Over-block it and you also deplete yourself with a feeling of "never truly expressing" what you feel, never truly connecting to others, never actually feeling in tune with the world you're in.
  • Your own seat of feelings and emotions can be related to your sacral energy center; the psychological "unconscious"; your "timespace mind".
  • Your social identity, most commonly referred to as the ego, the assigned roles, the misrepresented sense of duty, of a societal "piece" is usually related to your plexus energy center.
  • Now, if you take care of your nutrition, your chemical balance, be it with water, nutrients, biochemical flow and bodily needs, you take care of your root energy center.
Add all of this mixture and you're well on your way to balance your first four energy centers, effectively healing that turmoil you find yourself on. Expressing yourself, perceiving the world and its beings are other things you could to further enhance your ability to live fully.

That's pretty much about it. From my perspective, you won't ever sate your thirst for this kind of "knowledge" because what you actually want to know is yourself.

RE: New here need help. Plus did you read this book? - flofrog - 07-14-2020

meadow-foreigner is so right... the look for the self is limitless and... errr... Wink pretty addictive... welcome here Red Raven, best journey and lots of love Heart

RE: New here need help. Plus did you read this book? - hounsic - 07-14-2020

Hi Red Raven nice to have you here.

RE: New here need help. Plus did you read this book? - sillypumpkins - 07-14-2020

welcome red raven

(07-14-2020, 10:39 AM)Red Raven Wrote: I dont want to come back to 3 D ever again. HELP !

surely there must be a reason you came here Wink

RE: New here need help. Plus did you read this book? - Sacred Fool - 07-14-2020

(07-14-2020, 10:39 AM)Red Raven Wrote: Hello,
 HELP !

Hi there.

The sense I get is that you would benefit greatly by periodically stopping the over-thinking and plant yourself, as it were, into the Earth.  You might find it useful to shut your mind down to a minimum and focus on your existing relationship with the planet, slowly sending your focused self down into her and allowing her energy to quietly arise through you.  At the same time, you might seek to embody the element earth with it's quiet strength and stability and solidity.

All this might feel odd to you because it moves opposite to your attempt to flutter upwards like a frightened bird, but if it helps to stabilize your agitation somewhat, you may feel somewhat more comfortable within your own skin....and that might qualify as "help."

RE: New here need help. Plus did you read this book? - Red Raven - 07-14-2020

I hope my reply goes through. This looks odd. Never done one before. I get what you are saying. But to clarify Im not agitated or frightened. Fear only lives in our own heads. I am very grounded to the Earth ( A Taurus) and have always lived close to Nature . I meditate daily. I am very grateful for this lifetime even though its been a tough one. Ive learned a lot . I am happy with who I am and how I got where I am right now. I take nothing for granted. I see magic in everything and adore this planet. I am a landscape Oil painter and photographer. Reality is what we choose to make it. I want to make the most of this life and grow as much as I can helping anyone I can. But I just know there is SO much more. I was that kid that asked WHY about everything. Most human ways I find odd. I just feel a pull to the higher realms. I feel a bit trapped in this body. Not that I dont love Earth, but I would prefer to not come back. Even though I hope this planet becomes lighter and more loving with less suffering. I think its the suffering that bothers me the most. It just effects me so deeply. I want to heal and help and make it go away. I have recued many animals. But when I see suffering on the news even, I cant sleep. It hurts and I just DONT understand it. Cruelty makes no sense, greed and desire for power. I mean WHY? Whats the point. You cant take it with you. True power lies in the heart . In love. In giving. I just dont want to live in a world in that most people care so much for Material things. Instead of learning its what you DO while here, not what you have. I just long for home. A place of peace and love. Serenity. I long for friends who understand this as everyone I meet is so caught up in the next thing they want to DO or BUY. Want want, need , desire. Must have. Ive never been like that. All I ever wanted was to save Animals, the Natural resources and help anyone I could help anyway I could help them. Im not here to take . I care not for fame, riches . But I would love to connect with other souls like me. Its lonely having no one to talk to who is like minded. I just cant relate to most humans. They make no sense. I want to obtain Universal Consciousness as described in that book I mentioned. He says with that you can come and go as you please and are not trapped in the body all the time. I am always happiest after a lucid dream or OBE they just dont happen enough. I dont do them for fun, but for more in depth knowledge of who I really am ( still wondering), were I came from ( still dont know) What I am here to do. Lastly, make a difference somehow or the better before I leave this place.
(07-14-2020, 02:53 PM)peregrine Wrote:
(07-14-2020, 10:39 AM)Red Raven Wrote: Hello,
 HELP !

Hi there.

The sense I get is that you would benefit greatly by periodically stopping the over-thinking and plant yourself, as it were, into the Earth.  You might find it useful to shut your mind down to a minimum and focus on your existing relationship with the planet, slowly sending your focused self down into her and allowing her energy to quietly arise through you.  At the same time, you might seek to embody the element earth with it's quiet strength and stability and solidity.

All this might feel odd to you because it moves opposite to your attempt to flutter upwards like a frightened bird, but if it helps to stabilize your agitation somewhat, you may feel somewhat more comfortable within your own skin....and that might qualify as "help."

RE: New here need help. Plus did you read this book? - Sacred Fool - 07-14-2020

Honestly, I think just about everyone who has ever posted on these forums has felt the strong wish to have people--or more people--in their lives to share their ideas and experiences pertaining to the LOO with. The used-to-be-annual LLR Homecoming and Asheville events offered some of that, and so many people felt such a buoyancy from it. On the these forums we bicker or are supportive or rant, but the actual physical gathering has more the effect you are looking for.

Maybe, when the pandemic abates, we should all work harder to create such events in our own areas in order to support one another more tangibly? It's a whole lot of work to plan something like that, but might be worth the effort.

RE: New here need help. Plus did you read this book? - Druid - 07-16-2020

Welcome Red

quote='Red Raven' pid='279848' dateline='1594737588']
Hello,
I landed on this site after re-reading a older Numerology report that said I was " most certainly from Atlantis and a child of the Law of One" In a past life. I had NO idea what that meant. Recently I also did a " Starseed" test and scored 100 out of 100 For a Palladian starseed. Also a new concept for me.
I mean, Ive always been very VERY different since birth. Born a Empath and highly Psychic . Lost some of that with programming of childhood into this Matrix or illusion we all are immersed in right now in these bodies. Used to be able to control dice, pick the same card. Tell you what horse would win a race.
Still have premonitions that always come true. ALWAYS know if someone is telling a lie. Watched human behavior never understanding it much.
I have no greed or selfishness. Dont hurt anything. Always been a caring and giving person who never took from others. Even felt guilty accepting any offered help in my life.
I am a Artist, Musician and a writer. Can understand animals and have been a horse and dog trainer. LOVE nature and protect it with my life.
Live in the boonies very isolated and been pretty much a loner even though I had kids. Never fit in anyplace ive ever been, never felt like I had a "home". Always the lost wanderer moving around. I was born open and awake. I understood things no one seemed to get and could see things others cant see.... like energy. Im always the " odd " one in a group. Very eclectic. Processive.
Many have told me I have a huge heartfield and Aura. Recently my Neighbor who is a medium/talks to/see's spirts etc ( and only person I know here) told me she has never seen such a huge powerful energy field around a person. Like great sparkly shards of light shooting from my head ! That freaked me out a bit. Ive been told my Aura is all colors with silver or gold on my crown chakra. Usually anyway.
I USED to be able to see auras. Lost that too. Drives me nuts I am so blocked for some reason.
My senses are super heightened especially high tones. Always NON stop seeing Synchronicities. I see 111 and 1111 every day. I see 333 a lot too. I can get fat just looking at food ( which REALLY sucks) Just dont seem to need much food or sleep at all. Its nuts. Always felt like I came from another planet. Lonely and a freak of some sort.
Even my biological vessel/body comes from a weird bloodline going back to 100s and 100s of European kings, 5 Pharaohs including Akhenaten. Odin in my Viking bloodline and the most interesting to me... Enoch. I have Noah ( from the bible) 3 times due to inbreeding so that also makes Enoch ( from the book of Enoch) my grandfather 3 times. He seems to be a pretty cool dude.
Sent my RAW DNA to a "we will tell you what ancient DNA you still match closest to" site. Came back Franks I have heavy Merovingian ??? blood and Celtic and Gauls???? who ever they all are. Seems odd stuff. I have the most AWEFUL thick, curly hair. Its long and red and with my recent arm injury struggle to take care of that mop. Natural spiral curls. No idea what its like to brush my hair ! Tangled up mess.
So I got curious since I was told in a past life I was a " Child of the Law of One" What the hell is that? So I looked it up. Not much out there on it. I TRIED to read the Law of One books. While I am a avid Philosopher who enjoys Metaphysics and Quantum Physics. Also a Lucid dream chaser and Astral projection chaser. Cant get enough of learning Dream yoga and anything Eastern from medicine to religion. Anything to do with altered Consciousness interests me GREATLY. I struggle with the Law of One books. BUT... I found the BEST book ever. Mind you I have over 1000 books at my house. On everything from Sailing and boats ( I was a lic. Tugboat captain and sailing instructor for a decade or so) to sled dogs and horses, gardening. Art, photography. You name it, ive had my paws in it. I have a huge Metaphysics section. Enocian, Hermetic, Kabbalah, Wiccan, Norse, Mystics, alchemy. Cant get enough of that stuff.
But the book called " The Children of the Law of One and the lost teachings of Atlantis" which I am reading right now is the best one I ever read. Explains the Law of One so I can actually understand it and the Author writes in a way I enjoy and absorb. Really rings true in my heart and soul with me. I resonate with this material. I just " get it". Wish everyone did. Also wish I could have gone to thier Monastery when I was young like the author. I am now 55 and have WAY too many Cats ! to go anyplace. Plus I am FAR FAR from rich. Cant afford to go to Monroe institute retreats and all the awesome conferences and Psychic fairs etc. Would give anything to do so. I CRAVE all things enlightenment. But I give everything away and I am poor and live in a isolated place. So its hard as I know if I could be around other spiritual seekers I could advance my soul. I could be a better person. So I ask here if any one has read that book? and also how can I learn more, how can I find other seekers? Others like me? Im tired of being so alone. I dont have even ONE spiritual friend to talk to. My husband is a mechanic and just " tolerates" me talking about stuff and watching endless GAIA shows on thier channel. The only TV I ever watch. If I cant learn or grow I dont watch it. He looks at me like I have 2 heads talking anything spiritual and its just kills me. He has become nothing more than a room mate to me. I cant connect with someone so material and asleep. Who loves living in the Matrix of this reality with no desire for expansion. He did not portray himself to be so closeminded when I met him ! Ive tried to get him AWAKE but its no use. I was born awake. Then lost that due to programming we all get and now I have awakened yet again. Just dont know what Im supposed to be doing. UGHHH sorry for the vent ! I just feel SO alone and hoped to talk to someone about something other than whats for dinner or the weather. I WANT to be harvested ! and live in 5D. I dont want to come back to 3 D ever again. HELP !
[/quote]

RE: New here need help. Plus did you read this book? - Diana - 07-16-2020

(07-14-2020, 10:39 AM)Red Raven Wrote: Always NON stop seeing Synchronicities. I see  111 and 1111 every day.  I see 333 a lot too.   I can get fat just looking at food ( which REALLY sucks) Just dont seem to need much food or sleep at all. Its nuts.

Firstly, the synchronicities are likely just reminders that there is reality beyond this obvious physical existence, though they may indeed have particular significance as messages. These things likely present themselves to everyone on the planet; you just notice them. Smile

It sounds like you have a lot of natural manifestation ability. You may want to consider (if you haven't already) how to effectively develop and use this ability in a way that serves self and others.

(07-14-2020, 10:39 AM)Red Raven Wrote: Always felt like I came from another planet. Lonely and a freak of some sort.

I think you will find there are a lot of members here who have similar feelings.

(07-14-2020, 10:39 AM)Red Raven Wrote: So I got curious since I was told in a past life I was a " Child of the Law of One"  What the hell is that? So I looked it up. Not much out there on it. I TRIED to read the Law of One books.

What was the problem in reading, I assume you mean, The Ra Material?

(07-14-2020, 10:39 AM)Red Raven Wrote: While I am a avid Philosopher who enjoys Metaphysics and Quantum Physics. Also a Lucid dream chaser and Astral projection chaser.  Cant get enough of learning Dream yoga and anything Eastern from medicine to religion. Anything to do with altered Consciousness interests me GREATLY. I struggle with the Law of One books. BUT... I found the BEST book ever. Mind you I have over 1000 books at my house. On everything from Sailing and boats ( I was a lic. Tugboat captain and sailing instructor for a decade or so)  to sled dogs and horses, gardening. Art, photography. You name it, ive had my paws in it.  I have a huge Metaphysics section. Enocian, Hermetic, Kabbalah, Wiccan, Norse, Mystics, alchemy. Cant get enough of that stuff.
But the book called " The Children of the Law of One and the lost teachings of Atlantis" which I am reading right now is the best one I ever read. Explains the Law of One so I can actually understand it and the Author writes in a way I enjoy and absorb. Really rings true in my heart and soul with me. I resonate with this material. I just " get it". Wish everyone did.  Also wish I could have gone to thier Monastery when I was young like the author. I am now 55 and have WAY too many Cats ! to go anyplace. Plus I am  FAR FAR from rich. Cant afford to go to Monroe institute retreats and all the awesome conferences and Psychic fairs etc. Would give anything to do so. I CRAVE all things enlightenment. But I give everything away and I am poor and live in a isolated place.

It sounds like you are absorbing a lot of material. How does the material you have such passion for translate into how you live and conduct your life? 

(07-14-2020, 10:39 AM)Red Raven Wrote: So its hard as I know if I could be around other spiritual seekers I could advance my soul. I could be a better person.

This is entirely up to you, in my opinion, and not contigent upon others. But I get what you mean. It's good to bounce off of others so what is in your head can be expressed.

You always have the choice of being a better person. Smile

(07-14-2020, 10:39 AM)Red Raven Wrote: So I ask here if any one has read that book? and also how can I learn more…

In order to learn more, you have to DO. Just absorbing information without expressing it, using it, putting it into practice, is incomplete. We have to actually do the work.

(07-14-2020, 10:39 AM)Red Raven Wrote: …how can I find other seekers? Others like me? Im tired of being so alone. I dont have even ONE spiritual friend to talk to.

This is a good place to interact. It's not in person, but you can talk about these things here. Smile

(07-14-2020, 10:39 AM)Red Raven Wrote: My husband is a mechanic and just " tolerates" me talking about stuff and watching endless GAIA shows on thier channel. The only TV I ever watch. If I cant learn or grow I dont watch it.  He looks at me like I have 2 heads talking anything spiritual and its just kills me. He has become nothing more than a room mate to me. I cant connect with someone so material and asleep. Who loves living in the Matrix of this reality with no desire for expansion. He did not portray himself to be so closeminded when I met him ! Ive tried to get him AWAKE but its no use. I was born awake. Then lost that due to programming we all get and now I have awakened yet again. Just dont know what Im supposed to be doing.   UGHHH sorry for the vent ! I just feel SO alone and hoped to talk to someone about something other than whats for dinner or the weather. I WANT to be harvested ! and live in 5D. I dont want to come back to 3 D ever again. HELP !

Let me try and address some of the above.

Firstly, let me direct you to an article that may help sort some of it out, if you have an interest in reading it: What If You Are a Wanderer but You Don’t Remember Why You Came Here?

Unfortunately, you can't wake anyone else up, directly. Or change another being in any way without infringing upon free will, and in the process, likely accumulating involvement here which will enmesh you in the human drama and incur consequences (such as the concept of karma). What you can do is live as an example and influence people that way. But even so, I would not recommend influencing others as a goal; I would recommend just living to the best of your ability according to your level of awareness at any given time just because that is who you are, and all things may flow from that.

Personal interactions—whether difficult or smooth—are an opportunity. Ra mentions something to the effect that relationships offer much more potential to evolve than being alone. That being said, perhaps your situation with your husband is not healthy for you. Only you can determine that. It can be very difficult to maintain boundaries when enmeshed with a life partner. Do you have a room in the house that is yours alone? Do you do things for yourself, such as maybe do some yoga following a free lesson on the Internet? This may help balance the intrusion of the lifestyle choices of the person you live with.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

By the way, I LOVE your hair.