Bring4th
Hello seekers and wanderers of planet Earth! - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Hello seekers and wanderers of planet Earth! (/showthread.php?tid=18397)

Hello seekers and wanderers of planet Earth! - supersonic - 06-30-2020

Greetings to you, lovely people! Smile

I'm not sure whether I'm a wanderer or not, so I'll just call myself a seeker.
I recently created an account here and quietly welcomed myself to your lovely forum.
(I also subbed to the lawofone subreddit, but it's not as populated unfortunately, yet)
I just wanted to quickly introduce myself and share a little bit with you about how I accidentally came across the Ra Material,
and how it's been making a massive impact on my life ever since.

Ever since having accidentally discovered the Law of One through a random comment on Reddit last year, I feel my life is changing and I am changing. This is so surreal.
I have been struggling with depression and other issues like love, kindness, compassion and forgiveness,
And I came to realisation these things (there are probably more of that) are why I’m here on Earth this time.
Also to experience what it's like to have and to curb my loud ego. Sometimes it can be a real struggle.

I started often to think about Love.
When I think about Love I see the most powerful force in the universe.
It’s amazing how Love is the most powerful and the most beautiful thing, and this very combination is the essence of it.

I'm so grateful I found the Ra material. I truly believe the modern technology like computers and the internet was given to us by our lovely brothers and sister from the upper densities.
Thanks to this technology any information can be spread fast to the masses. And that's what's happening in the last 20 or so years with The Law of One. The seekers' journeys to the truths are improved and many more seekers are finding today what they have been looking for much quicker and easier thanks to the internet.

Thank you for reading,
Truly yours in Love and Light Heart

supersonic

RE: Hello seekers and wanderers of planet Earth! - hounsic - 06-30-2020

Welcome Supersonic

RE: Hello seekers and wanderers of planet Earth! - AnthroHeart - 06-30-2020

Welcome.
When I first heard about the Ra Material, I thought it was like a piece of metal or some substance that I was curious about.

RE: Hello seekers and wanderers of planet Earth! - flofrog - 06-30-2020

Welcome here supersonic..

Best best warm wishes on your journey Wink

Like you I was and am so grateful to have found the Ra material. Heart

RE: Hello seekers and wanderers of planet Earth! - omcasey - 07-03-2020

A lovely introduction - a warm hello to you, Supersonic . .

Casey

RE: Hello seekers and wanderers of planet Earth! - Higherself777 - 08-03-2020

(06-30-2020, 02:14 PM)supersonic Wrote: Greetings to you, lovely people! Smile

I'm not sure whether I'm a wanderer or not, so I'll just call myself a seeker.
I recently created an account here and quietly welcomed myself to your lovely forum.
(I also subbed to the lawofone subreddit, but it's not as populated unfortunately, yet)
I just wanted to quickly introduce myself and share a little bit with you about how I accidentally came across the Ra Material,
and how it's been making a massive impact on my life ever since.

Ever since having accidentally discovered the Law of One through a random comment on Reddit last year, I feel my life is changing and I am changing. This is so surreal.
I have been struggling with depression and other issues like love, kindness, compassion and forgiveness,
And I came to realisation these things (there are probably more of that) are why I’m here on Earth this time.
Also to experience what it's like to have and to curb my loud ego. Sometimes it can be a real struggle.

I started often to think about Love.
When I think about Love I see the most powerful force in the universe.
It’s amazing how Love is the most powerful and the most beautiful thing, and this very combination is the essence of it.

I'm so grateful I found the Ra material. I truly believe the modern technology like computers and the internet was given to us by our lovely brothers and sister from the upper densities.
Thanks to this technology any information can be spread fast to the masses. And that's what's happening in the last 20 or so years with The Law of One. The seekers' journeys to the truths are improved and many more seekers are finding today what they have been looking for much quicker and easier thanks to the internet.

Thank you for reading,
Truly yours in Love and Light  Heart

supersonic

You are a Wanderer as all on Earth are Wanderers (some use label Star Seeds) I have no doubt that you as well as I are Wanderers. I am 4th or 5th density Wanderer here on Earth to guide others to see there path but it is their free will to choose the path to return to the highest density the density of oneness with our other selves of the INFINITE CREATOR. Sometimes there will be those who intercept love light to cause confusion so they will say you're no Wanderer because they want the knowledge of self to be only theirs not realizing that we are all one with Infinity. Please do not think for a moment that I declaring to be better than you or others no I am you and you are me with infinity. I can't read your thoughts nor can you read mine but never the less we are One. It is time for us Wanderers to shine let the world see WE ARE HERE and even though it seems hard but we shall win this war. LOVE/LIGHT will shine over evil. All I ask of you wanderer is that you walk in the light of THE Law of One. I see people quoting Ra its a beautiful thing to see that people are starting to wake up as Ra is a part of ourselves and they showed us through Wanderer who's 3rd density name is Carla that we are all representatives of the INFINITE CREATOR. There will be those who will intercept thoughts to create doubt among other selves and evil which will come to an end. All free will must be respected but there are those who wish to abuse free will of others and those are the leaches who seek to derail you from ONENESS with INFINITY. Oh and before I end this conversation with using my lame English please be sure to understand that I am not saying I'm better than you or anyone WE ARE ONE. There are Wanderers on Earth yes but not all are aware of their 3rd density mission so it takes Wanderers of higher densities to awaken those in the dark lol I'm glad that the Wanderers Carla,Don & James fulfilled there mission (some of you know James is still with us I have never met him in person but I love and respect the brother and all those other Wanderers whom help Jim to continue spreading this Law of One material given to us by our INFINITE FAMILY Ra from the Confederation Of Planets). There will be those others whom use the labels Wanderers/ Star seed and at times they seem detached from their 3rd density reality. Being a Wanderer or Star seed does not make us special its just labels that show people we are more than what we see on this 3rd density. What I mean by the detached selves is they say things like oh a star seed have to have certain blood types lol or certain birth marks or born on a certain birth chart to be a Star seed lol I admire how many are attached to other star systems, planets or constellations but they forget the key ingredient is to pay attention to who we are on Earth today rather to be lost in trying to connect with where they use to be in the universe. I love it though those are awakened Wanderers/Star seeds who even if they don't understand whats going on fully they will be awoken by higher density beings(Wanderers) in these 3rd density bodies. So you see my friend shine your love & light & show other selves (Wanderers)brothers & sisters the way which is the Law of One. Now before I end this message I wish you see me as your equal for I do not say I am better than you or anyone I am ONE... Its tough to be an Awaken Wanderer because you get to see everything as is on this 3rd density sphere we call Earth. I learnt that once you see you can not interfere with free will like others have done for many of Earth's years. Its time to change the balance of good vs Evil and we Wanderers /Star seeds need to show the world that Evil will come to its end soon. Some may say well Carla, Don and Jim made this all up but be careful it will be those whom do not represent the Law of One who will try to distort your 3rd density mind with negative thoughts towards the Law of One and anyone who represent it. So my friend I close here and know that you are never alone even if things seem different or strange lol go in the light & love of the ONE INFINITE CREATOR. Blessings to you and your family(Wanderers) my friend...

RE: Hello seekers and wanderers of planet Earth! - Higherself777 - 08-03-2020

(06-30-2020, 08:26 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: Welcome.
When I first heard about the Ra Material, I thought it was like a piece of metal or some substance that I was curious about.

Hello just to give you a message you were directed to come to your senses by seeing the Law of One given to us by Wanderers Don, Carla and Jim. Some of the Ra material may seem hard to understand but its because Ra used Carla's knowledge of the English Language. She was a college student lol. She did however wrote a book to help other Wanderers like your self to learn step by step the Law of One. Welcome to your awakening my friend. There is much to learn if you're ready lol There is that saying when the student is ready the teacher will appear lol We all meet for a reason my friend

RE: Hello seekers and wanderers of planet Earth! - supersonic - 08-04-2020

(08-03-2020, 03:01 PM)Higherself777 Wrote: You are a Wanderer as all on Earth are Wanderers.

.. Blessings to you and your family(Wanderers) my friend...

Hey, thanks for your warm reply. I totally agree with you. Blessings to you too my friend!