Bring4th
how do you open the heart chakra without loving everyone? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: how do you open the heart chakra without loving everyone? (/showthread.php?tid=18379)

Pages: 1 2

how do you open the heart chakra without loving everyone? - dexter101 - 06-24-2020

i cant do it. i cant love everyone equally. i mean i might be able to respect everyone as a creator but love them? no thanks. i have had to go trough a lot of abuse in my life and no way in hell would i ever do that. why would i?
why is it that we always have to chose between two extremes in this world? the world is not just black and white there are a multitude of colors !

RE: how do you open the heart chakra without loving everyone? - AnthroHeart - 06-24-2020

To love everyone equally I ask God to give me Unconditional Love. It's like a buffer against people's usual irritations.

You don't have to love everyone equally. Loving yourself is the most important thing I think.

RE: how do you open the heart chakra without loving everyone? - unity100 - 06-24-2020

Some of you exaggerate the act of loving too much that you make it into something difficult.

Even just realizing that everyone is a human being, everyone has similar problems, joys and aspirations, would do a lot to work up to 4th chakra and beyond.

Nobody is perfect. Everybody has issues. Everybody is doing his or her best.

RE: how do you open the heart chakra without loving everyone? - Infinite - 06-24-2020

In my humble opinion this isn't possible.

However, the first step, which I think is very difficult for you, is to forgive those who have hurt you. I always try to see in the perspective of ignorance, that is, that few of those who do evil are aware of it. Then, I remember Jesus' words: "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."

Also, sometimes I imagine myself giving back to those who hurt me. So when in my imagination the person who hurts me is overwhelmed by me, I just can't hate him, I just couldn't kill someone, hurt someone unarmed. I have compassion when I reverse roles.

RE: how do you open the heart chakra without loving everyone? - Minyatur - 06-24-2020

(06-24-2020, 06:05 AM)dexter101 Wrote: why is it that we always have to chose between two extremes in this world? the world is not just black and white there are a multitude of colors !

Because All is One, basically.

Opening the heart chakra is not necessarily a one time event and instead more of a balancing process. If you are every being, does it not make sense to come to accept and love yourself found in each and every person who reflects a different potential of what you are within? It's always about the things that you can and cannot accept within yourself.

Full forgiveness of an other-self always includes the self and the open and balanced green ray is universal love.

RE: how do you open the heart chakra without loving everyone? - Sacred Fool - 06-24-2020

(06-24-2020, 06:05 AM)dexter101 Wrote: i cant do it. i cant love everyone equally. i mean i might be able to respect everyone as a creator but love them? no thanks. i have had to go trough a lot of abuse in my life and no way in hell would i ever do that. why would i?
why is it that we always have to chose between two extremes in this world? the world is not just black and white there are a multitude of colors !

Okay, you don't want to do it.  So, why are you complaining?  What is the nature of your discomfort in this respect?  After all, you can still rise to higher levels of consciousness via the "alternate route" without loving anything but self.  What's not to love--so to speak?

RE: how do you open the heart chakra without loving everyone? - Navaratna - 06-25-2020

Semantics.

I don't like the word love being overused. That has too many meanings. Telling that to people is a way to get odd looks.

It's more like you see it's best you have a positive overall attitude toward everyone because you recognize that hostility/negative feelings won't benefit anyone.

This is what I picture happening if I were to tell someone I love them.

RE: how do you open the heart chakra without loving everyone? - Sacred Fool - 06-25-2020

(06-25-2020, 12:00 AM)Navaratna Wrote: It's more like you see it's best you have a positive overall attitude toward everyone because you recognize that hostility/negative feelings won't benefit anyone.

For what it may be worth, I read that as pure yellow ray practicality and not nearly vibrating at a green ray frequency.  It may be this mis-identification which earns you the slammed door.  That is, people who can tell one from the other are looking for genuine green ray vibes and may have little use to mere good wishes.

Gulp!  I hope you don't ask me to try to articulate that difference.  It ain't easy.

RE: how do you open the heart chakra without loving everyone? - Black Dragon - 06-25-2020

(06-24-2020, 06:05 AM)dexter101 Wrote: i cant do it. i cant love everyone equally. i mean i might be able to respect everyone as a creator but love them? no thanks. i have had to go trough a lot of abuse in my life and no way in hell would i ever do that. why would i?

There are indeed a multitude of colors, including within the people that have done you wrong. It's not as black and white as they are just asswipes that deserve no love. The vast majority of the time, it's just ignorance and distortions that cause these things....you know, human nature, the veil, s*** we all have to deal with. In very few instances is it outright malice and a conscious choice to polarize STS, as in the case with the percentage of our population we refer to a sociopaths. To me, ignorance and distortions causing people to act abusively is forgivable, and I can empathize with and even love these type of people, while I do not support or agree with their actions in the slightest.

My limit/block comes with the concept of loving sociopaths/Ipissimus's/willful practitioners of STS. I realize they are the creator and that their soul is ok in the fullness of time at some point, but I do not consciously send these people love, because I feel like it is a black hole and waste of love energy, and may just empower them to hurt others more effectively. Maybe I'm wrong about that, but the best I can do in these cases is refrain from actively hating them, because hate is toxic and unproductive.

While I realize the spoken word "love" has a lot of confusion and distortions attached, it doesn't stop me from loving people. I don't have to walk up to them and say "I love you maaannnn"(although some times that's perfectly appropriate), I just do it. Yellow ray respect and generosity are good things, but crumble easily without a solid green ray backing them. I say "backing", but the interplay between the yellow and green ray as well as the differentiation are, indeed, hard things to explain.

RE: how do you open the heart chakra without loving everyone? - Navaratna - 06-25-2020

(06-25-2020, 12:16 AM)peregrine Wrote:
(06-25-2020, 12:00 AM)Navaratna Wrote: It's more like you see it's best you have a positive overall attitude toward everyone because you recognize that hostility/negative feelings won't benefit anyone.

For what it may be worth, I read that as pure yellow ray practicality and not nearly vibrating at a green ray frequency.  It may be this mis-identification which earns you the slammed door.  That is, people who can tell one from the other are looking for genuine green ray vibes and may have little use to mere good wishes.

Gulp!  I hope you don't ask me to try to articulate that difference.  It ain't easy.

I get what you mean because it's more of an impression that you direct toward people than it is a thing you tell them.

I think the point still stands though. Trying to make people care or directly communicate it oftentimes results in the slammed door. Or people think a lot of the times a person couldn't really have real 'love' for everyone without some agenda behind it.

RE: how do you open the heart chakra without loving everyone? - Diana - 06-25-2020

In my experience, instead of focusing directly on whether or not you "love" everyone, it is helpful to zoom out of this detail into a bigger picture, which is simultaneously an inner picture. I will try to articulate what I mean.

It is good to think about what love is. There is human love in all of its iterations. Human love involves all sorts of personal feelings mired in this reality. If you can get beyond the human definitions of love, and consider that which the universe is made of—some sort of complex consciousness, an implicate order, a field of infinite possibilities—you can see this differently. In addition to this view of existence, consider self. Any self in this reality is without doubt not perfect. No matter how advanced an entity is, just being here will present challenges that mire it in human dramas, aside from working on any planned evolution or even being here as a Wanderer to help. If you can recognize this, by looking at self and others all not being perfect, (over and over, it's not like you see it once and you're done), it will change the way you view relationships to everything. With this more balanced look at others and self, and steering away from human definitions of love, you may come closer to acceptance.

It is acceptance you are really looking for, in my opinion, not some human definition of love and forgiveness. This bigger view, and acceptance of self and others, creates a paradoxical detachment/connectedness. This is the state in which a different sort of "love" emerges, that allows for the importance of free will to be balanced with deep caring, and the human drama becomes less and less enmeshing.

That said, it is difficult to reach higher states of being if the lower energy centers are blocked. In particular, if one is struggling financially to make ends meet and survive, it is very difficult to not resent the injustices in this world for example. So the focus, in my opinion, should be on evolving self, and reaching for potential of self. That may have to start with just getting to a place of basic survival comfort, from which position one can breath more easily and turn attention to higher concerns. This will not only benefit self, but it will take the focus on that which is without (the drama of this world), and put it on that which is within where all the magic is.

RE: how do you open the heart chakra without loving everyone? - flofrog - 06-25-2020

I think that once you get to step back and consider the One concept, and then feel for a second the kind of love Diana speaks about, that total acceptance of others and self, the feeling of bliss you feel is such that it becomes yours and you can’t really disconnect.

Pretty cool to be alive in 3D despite the apparent chaos.

RE: how do you open the heart chakra without loving everyone? - ricdaw - 06-25-2020

Sometimes, it just happens.

Mid-legal career, at age 37, I stumbled upon a metaphysical book in a bookstore and was stunned, head spinning, by a random paragraph of text. I bought the book. Over the next weeks and months, my heart exploded in my chest and became this giant dinner-plate-sized thrumming hot pad. I felt drugged. I was in love, with everything. With everyone.  My western, scientific brain-centered self changed. My center moved down from my head to my heart.

700 books later, and I was a new person. I thought that I had changed, but in actuality "as within, so without" so that from my perspective everyone else had changed. Synchronicity became common. Manifestation easy.

I wait for the callings to come, to see where a kind word, a tarot reading or healing reiki hands will do some good. I listen with my heart to the unspoken longings of others and hope I can find the words to bring solace.

I live secure in the knowledge that we are immortal beings choosing to incarnate here in the Earth Life School. I look for my lessons. I help others with theirs, if they ask.

And when life gets dreary, the rains too long, I remember how I was, years ago, reading that first metaphysical book on a park bench under clear blue sunny skies, and I feel again an echo of that thrumming heart. We are god's children. We live in a safe and loving universe. And I cry.

RE: how do you open the heart chakra without loving everyone? - Sacred Fool - 06-26-2020

(06-25-2020, 02:53 AM)Navaratna Wrote: Trying to make people care or directly communicate it oftentimes results in the slammed door. Or people think a lot of the times a person couldn't really have real 'love' for everyone without some agenda behind it.

For you, what is "real love?"  Where do you feel it or know it?  What song does it sing?  Is it of the heart or somewhere else?

RE: how do you open the heart chakra without loving everyone? - Navaratna - 06-26-2020

(06-26-2020, 12:43 AM)peregrine Wrote:
(06-25-2020, 02:53 AM)Navaratna Wrote: Trying to make people care or directly communicate it oftentimes results in the slammed door. Or people think a lot of the times a person couldn't really have real 'love' for everyone without some agenda behind it.

For you, what is "real love?"  Where do you feel it or know it?  What song does it sing?  Is it of the heart or somewhere else?

The difference between it being real in people and it being I wouldn't say fake--but not on the exact level the readings describe--is if someone feels and acts out of love because they feel that it is the right way to be, or if it is motivated by some mindset where it's motivated primarily by the idea that they're going to receive some kind of reward for it. Imagine how many religious people think that the point of them being "good" is so they get the lucky prize of entering heaven or mainly present themselves as holy or something to boost their status in the eyes of other people when their main focus isn't genuinely spiritual purity. If it's for some imagined prize instead of out of genuine compassion then it isn't entirely authentic but that's my opinion..

The infinitely beating heart of the creator is in a sense your physical heart.

RE: how do you open the heart chakra without loving everyone? - flofrog - 06-26-2020

Navaratna,

I wish sometimes, because you are an interesting being, as anyone else, lol, I wish that you would answer questions in a more personal way for exemple when someone like Peregrine asks you four questions how you personally feel about them.

Quite often I noticed, you answer how people see things, but very rarely, does it seem to me, and I could be wrong as I do not read all the threads, that often you refer how people feel and behave, instead of how you deeply feel, which would be much more interesting.

RE: how do you open the heart chakra without loving everyone? - Navaratna - 06-26-2020

Thanks flofrog.

When I think of the experience of divine love I am reminded of how few it seems people are truly seeking inner peace, yet when you meet someone who relates to what that goal is on a deeper level, I think in a sense you do feel that shared goal and -love of serenity- itself.

It doesn't seem to matter what someone's age or ethnicity is when two people mutually recognize it in each other. When communication of that shared desire is felt intuitively, the defenses we prop up in the presence of fellow humans can be lowered, and peoples minds seem to merge in to more of a collective awareness because we are not trying to block out/separate each others energy as much.

I wrote this thread about dreams I had around the time I started reading Law of One years ago. The part about the heart of the creator really seemed to be embedded in similar ideas in my introduction to Sahaja Yoga where the first meeting I attended described the heart as the center of being. Reading Law of One really confused my sense of truth for a while but these days I see how at times people bring up how it is very similar to Hindu attitudes and I think it is no coincidence. As far apart as India and Egypt were in terms of travel time in the ancient world, I have little doubt people set out on voyages between the two since forever. It leaves me wondering what kind of knowledge their mystics may have shared with each other.
https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=18226

RE: how do you open the heart chakra without loving everyone? - flofrog - 06-26-2020

I do think too there’s a lot of similitudes between Ra and Hindu attitudes. There’s a wonderful respect in Ra towards all entities, and generosity. You see the same in for example the Maharishi, whose kindness was telepathic.

Still, whenever you feel like it, post about your own views Wink

RE: how do you open the heart chakra without loving everyone? - dexter101 - 06-27-2020

(06-25-2020, 09:16 PM)ricdaw Wrote:

Sometimes, it just happens.

Mid-legal career, at age 37, I stumbled upon a metaphysical book in a bookstore and was stunned, head spinning, by a random paragraph of text. I bought the book. Over the next weeks and months, my heart exploded in my chest and became this giant dinner-plate-sized thrumming hot pad. I felt drugged. I was in love, with everything. With everyone.  My western, scientific brain-centered self changed. My center moved down from my head to my heart.

700 books later, and I was a new person. I thought that I had changed, but in actuality "as within, so without" so that from my perspective everyone else had changed. Synchronicity became common. Manifestation easy.

I wait for the callings to come, to see where a kind word, a tarot reading or healing reiki hands will do some good. I listen with my heart to the unspoken longings of others and hope I can find the words to bring solace.

I live secure in the knowledge that we are immortal beings choosing to incarnate here in the Earth Life School. I look for my lessons. I help others with theirs, if they ask.

And when life gets dreary, the rains too long, I remember how I was, years ago, reading that first metaphysical book on a park bench under clear blue sunny skies, and I feel again an echo of that thrumming heart. We are god's children. We live in a safe and loving universe. And I cry.
my greatest fear is that once i have opened my heart chakra i will be so blinded by all the love that i will completely forget about myself and go down the road of martyrdom. i don't want want obviously ....i want the wisdom to know to take care of myself and others without being a doormat. i have read that most in the beginning of fourth density are blind to wisdom and instead centered on universal love.... i wouldn't want to end up like that.it might work there but in this world we need both wisdom and love to properly function...

RE: how do you open the heart chakra without loving everyone? - AnthroHeart - 06-27-2020

There are moments of the martyrdom syndrome when opening up, but they don't last. You may get a Jesus complex, but that fades.
Don't let fear keep you from what could be the greatest adventure of your life.

RE: how do you open the heart chakra without loving everyone? - dexter101 - 06-27-2020

(06-25-2020, 10:33 AM)Diana Wrote:

In my experience, instead of focusing directly on whether or not you "love" everyone, it is helpful to zoom out of this detail into a bigger picture, which is simultaneously an inner picture. I will try to articulate what I mean.

It is good to think about what love is. There is human love in all of its iterations. Human love involves all sorts of personal feelings mired in this reality. If you can get beyond the human definitions of love, and consider that which the universe is made of—some sort of complex consciousness, an implicate order, a field of infinite possibilities—you can see this differently. In addition to this view of existence, consider self. Any self in this reality is without doubt not perfect. No matter how advanced an entity is, just being here will present challenges that mire it in human dramas, aside from working on any planned evolution or even being here as a Wanderer to help. If you can recognize this, by looking at self and others all not being perfect, (over and over, it's not like you see it once and you're done), it will change the way you view relationships to everything. With this more balanced look at others and self, and steering away from human definitions of love, you may come closer to acceptance.

It is acceptance you are really looking for, in my opinion, not some human definition of love and forgiveness. This bigger view, and acceptance of self and others, creates a paradoxical detachment/connectedness. This is the state in which a different sort of "love" emerges, that allows for the importance of free will to be balanced with deep caring, and the human drama becomes less and less enmeshing.

That said, it is difficult to reach higher states of being if the lower energy centers are blocked. In particular, if one is struggling financially to make ends meet and survive, it is very difficult to not resent the injustices in this world for example. So the focus, in my opinion, should be on evolving self, and reaching for potential of self. That may have to start with just getting to a place of basic survival comfort, from which position one can breath more easily and turn attention to higher concerns. This will not only benefit self, but it will take the focus on that which is without (the drama of this world), and put it on that which is within where all the magic is.

have you read Carla ruckerts last book? it is called living the Law of One: the choice. its kinda hidden so it was hard for me. here is a link
i have read a bit of it especially the part about the energy centers. chapter seven which deals with the green ray energy center (page 188) says some interesting things. im not sure how to say this but in one instance she speaks about the daily life and people who try to manipulate or abuse us. i will better just copy and paste it since its better to understand it that way:

"Have you noticed how hard it is for us to keep our hearts open? We can do all the right things for a Player to do. We can meditate, pray or simply will ourselves to be of service-to-others polarity at all times. Attending services at church, temple, mosque or ashram or sitting in meditation can lift our hearts and minds to soaring heights. An inspiring artist, speaker, writer or musician can do the same thing. We feel lifted up, loving, compassionate and steady.Then the telephone rings and brings us back to earth. A salesman, friend or family member is calling who wishes only to manipulate us. Can we keep our heart’s compassionate focus entirely on that person’s worth at the soul level while that person does his best to bully us into doing things his way?Or we are driving in heavy traffic on the expressway. We are tail-gated and then passed by another vehicle at high speed. Sometimes I have driven all the way in to downtown Louisville, about 25 minutes away from my home, being passed early on by such an eager beaver. And I can still see the speeder’s tail lights up ahead when I get to downtown. In all that time the speeder has shortened the time of his trip by all of 30 seconds or so. Can we hold him in honor at the soul level while he puts his own and our lives at risk for close to nothing? 85 Ra, channeled through L/L Research on March 20, 1981.197
Chapter Seven: The Green-Ray Energy Center : If we can keep an open heart throughout a telephone solicitation or a relative’s manipulation, we are Players indeed! If we can do the same thing for the time it takes a speed demon to make his dash around our cars, then we are up extra points in the Game and going for a halo!And it is not just the frontal assaults of connivers and users upon us that can give us reason to close our hearts. At least the users are straightforward. A lot of other catalyst comes to us indirectly, by the way people talk to us. Others’ opinions of us, spoken or implied, can also close our hearts. Words CAN hurt us. And with our feelings hurt, we may well forget to keep seeing the people around us at the soul level.In order to keep an open heart, we must accept the challenge of seeing people as one with us, no matter what their behavior may be. As Players our goal is to love them unconditionally and without any expectation of return. Knowing the Game, we choose not to react to such users or insulters by reciprocating in kind.It is extremely easy and very tempting to let ourselves be thrown off-balance by the manipulation, fear, rudeness, disrespect and sheer stupidity of others. But in just one heartbeat of reacting at the lower-chakra level to such people our hearts can close, if we let our naturally upset feelings have the chance to act out in our lives."

she writes a lot of interesting things and i highly recommend everyone to read that book. you wont be able to find that kind of a detailed explanation on the Law of One and how to live it anywhere else.
she says to love them unconditionally and without any expectation of return. to always act and speak in the most loving way. there is another interesting passage there:

"In Chapter 5 I talked about choosing to act as though I loved my boss when I landed my first job as a professional librarian. My natural inclination was to dislike her immensely, for she had many a quirk and oddity which made her a difficult person with whom to deal. Nevertheless I pretended to love her dearly and in only a few weeks, I genuinely did. I made room in my heart for seeing her in a new way, and that space was filled with a far more compassionate view of her."

i dont know but it seems so easy but it is extremely difficult in real life. i mean i dont think she thought of wisdom here. she only thought about love. this is my greatest fear. to be completely acting with love but no wisdom. maybe i dont get it but this doesnt seem right to me. there is far too much potential to be used and abused with this kind of attitude especially in this world. this can quickly lead to burnout imo.
she also wrote about the throat chakra and expressing oneself in a compassionate, productive and truthful manner but no word on wisdom if i read correctly....

maybe carlas vibrational complex is very much centered on universal unconditional love with an extremely active heart chakra and the ways of wisdom and love are just different for everyone but she does not make it sound like that here. she writes that that and only that is the way to open/unblock the heart chakra.

RE: how do you open the heart chakra without loving everyone? - Diana - 06-27-2020

(06-27-2020, 08:38 AM)dexter101 Wrote: "In Chapter 5 I talked about choosing to act as though I loved my boss when I landed my first job as a professional librarian. My natural inclination was to dislike her immensely, for she had many a quirk and oddity which made her a difficult person with whom to deal. Nevertheless I pretended to love her dearly and in only a few weeks, I genuinely did. I made room in my heart for seeing her in a new way, and that space was filled with a far more compassionate view of her."

i dont know but it seems so easy but it is extremely difficult in real life. i mean i dont think she thought of wisdom here. she only thought about love. this is my greatest fear. to be completely acting with love but no wisdom. maybe i dont get it but this doesnt seem right to me. there is far too much potential to be used and abused with this kind of attitude especially in this world. this can quickly lead to burnout imo.
she also wrote about the throat chakra and expressing oneself in a compassionate, productive and truthful manner but no word on wisdom if i read correctly....

maybe carlas vibrational complex is very much centered on universal unconditional love with an extremely active heart chakra and the ways of wisdom and love are just different for everyone but she does not make it sound like that here. she writes that that and only that is the way to open/unblock the heart chakra.

First of all, let me say that I am a fan of the idea "fake it till you make it." It does work. For example, if a person is shy and has no self-confidence, it really helps to simply act with confidence. It teaches the self that it is possible, and starts creating a new habit while dismantling the old habits that reinforce the belief that self is not worthy.

That said, Carla was not in balance:

Quote:12.31 Ra: I am Ra. We will use this instrument as example. The portions of its ailment, as you call this distortion complex, that can be perfected in balance are due primarily to a blockage of the indigo-ray or pineal energy center. This center receives the intelligent energy from all sources lawful within the one Creation; that is, lawful in this third-density distortion or illusion. If there is no blockage, these energies pour or stream down into the mind/body/spirit complex perfecting moment by moment the individual’s body complex.

This instrument also experiences some distortion of the green-ray energy center which you may call the heart center. It is overly open due to an intensive desire distortion on the part of this mind/body/spirit complex towards service to others, or as you may call it, universal love. This entity, therefore, spends itself without regard to its reserves of mind/body/spirit complex distortion in regard to what you call strength or energy. This distortion is primarily due to the blockage of the indigo ray. As we have said before, the misapprehension distortion of the instrument responsible for this blockage is the basic orientation towards a belief in unworthiness. The unworthiness distortion blocks the free flow of intelligent energy.

And (the "instrument" is Carla),

Quote:75.15 Ra: I am Ra. This is, in relation to this instrument, quite correct. It is aware of certain over-balances towards love, even to martyrdom but has not yet, to any significant degree, balanced these distortions. We do not imply that this course of unbridled compassion has any fault but affirm its perfection. It is an example of love which has served as beacon to many.

For those who seek further, the consequences of martyrdom must be considered, for in martyrdom lies the end of the opportunity, in the density of the martyr, to offer love and light. Each entity must seek its deepest path.

So, from the above quotes from Ra, it will be noted that martyrdom—or an over-distortion toward love—is not a balanced state. It is, however, a choice.

It has been my experience that simply by working on myself, always looking at my own reactions and not diverting responsibility for my reactions with outward blame, having the will to evolve (not in any particular direction—just actively reach for my potential), my heart has opened more while at the same time I have gained some wisdom in balancing that with acceptance of others' free will. It isn't simple, and doesn't in my experience progress smoothly—it teeters back and forth and one is constantly in a state of seeking balance.

Rather than love everyone, a really good exercise is to just be kind. Being kind doesn't mean you love anyone; it just means you respect them as other-selves, and inherent in being kind is the idea that you are bypassing judgment—even if it isn't in the consciousness. Being kind just takes the charge out of a lot of reactions. But being kind when someone is abusing you without the balance of wisdom (letting yourself get beat up physically as an extreme example) is not in balance. YOU are an other-self in STO, or there is separation. YOU are just as important as everyone(thing) else, which would one reason why balancing love with wisdom is important.

There is nothing to fear. You are who you are. I am who I am:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. . . . You may, at this time, note that as with any entities, each Wanderer has its unique abilities, biases, and specialties so that from each portion of each density represented among the Wanderers comes an array of pre-incarnative talents which then may be expressed upon this plane which you now experience so that each Wanderer, in offering itself before incarnation, has some special service to offer in addition to the doubling effect of planetary love and light and the basic function of serving as beacon or shepherd.
Though wanderers here may already be functioning as a beacon of planetary love and light, those of Ra also point out the importance of individual expression.

So the idea is to not seek who you should be, but who you are. And, who you are is constantly evolving.

(06-27-2020, 10:46 AM)Diana Wrote:
(06-27-2020, 08:38 AM)dexter101 Wrote: "In Chapter 5 I talked about choosing to act as though I loved my boss when I landed my first job as a professional librarian. My natural inclination was to dislike her immensely, for she had many a quirk and oddity which made her a difficult person with whom to deal. Nevertheless I pretended to love her dearly and in only a few weeks, I genuinely did. I made room in my heart for seeing her in a new way, and that space was filled with a far more compassionate view of her."

First of all, let me say that I am a fan of the idea "fake it till you make it." It does work. For example, if a person is shy and has no self-confidence, it really helps to simply act with confidence. It teaches the self that it is possible, and starts creating a new habit while dismantling the old habits that reinforce the belief that self is not worthy.

That said, Carla was not in balance:

Quote:12.31 Ra: I am Ra. We will use this instrument as example. The portions of its ailment, as you call this distortion complex, that can be perfected in balance are due primarily to a blockage of the indigo-ray or pineal energy center. This center receives the intelligent energy from all sources lawful within the one Creation; that is, lawful in this third-density distortion or illusion. If there is no blockage, these energies pour or stream down into the mind/body/spirit complex perfecting moment by moment the individual’s body complex.

This instrument also experiences some distortion of the green-ray energy center which you may call the heart center. It is overly open due to an intensive desire distortion on the part of this mind/body/spirit complex towards service to others, or as you may call it, universal love. This entity, therefore, spends itself without regard to its reserves of mind/body/spirit complex distortion in regard to what you call strength or energy. This distortion is primarily due to the blockage of the indigo ray. As we have said before, the misapprehension distortion of the instrument responsible for this blockage is the basic orientation towards a belief in unworthiness. The unworthiness distortion blocks the free flow of intelligent energy.

And (the "instrument" is Carla),

Quote:75.15 Ra: I am Ra. This is, in relation to this instrument, quite correct. It is aware of certain over-balances towards love, even to martyrdom but has not yet, to any significant degree, balanced these distortions. We do not imply that this course of unbridled compassion has any fault but affirm its perfection. It is an example of love which has served as beacon to many.

For those who seek further, the consequences of martyrdom must be considered, for in martyrdom lies the end of the opportunity, in the density of the martyr, to offer love and light. Each entity must seek its deepest path.

So, from the above quotes from Ra, it will be noted that martyrdom—or an over-distortion toward love—is not a balanced state. It is, however, a choice.

It has been my experience that simply by working on myself, always looking at my own reactions and not diverting responsibility for my reactions with outward blame, having the will to evolve (not in any particular direction—just actively reach for my potential), my heart has opened more while at the same time I have gained some wisdom in balancing that with acceptance of others' free will. It isn't simple, and doesn't in my experience progress smoothly—it teeters back and forth and one is constantly in a state of seeking balance.

Rather than love everyone, a really good exercise is to just be kind. Being kind doesn't mean you love anyone; it just means you respect them as other-selves, and inherent in being kind is the idea that you are bypassing judgment—even if it isn't in the consciousness. Being kind just takes the charge out of a lot of reactions. But being kind when someone is abusing you without the balance of wisdom (letting yourself get beat up physically as an extreme example) is not in balance. YOU are an other-self in STO, or there is separation. YOU are just as important as everyone(thing) else, which would one reason why balancing love with wisdom is important.

There is nothing to fear. You are who you are. I am who I am:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. . . . You may, at this time, note that as with any entities, each Wanderer has its unique abilities, biases, and specialties so that from each portion of each density represented among the Wanderers comes an array of pre-incarnative talents which then may be expressed upon this plane which you now experience so that each Wanderer, in offering itself before incarnation, has some special service to offer in addition to the doubling effect of planetary love and light and the basic function of serving as beacon or shepherd.
Though wanderers here may already be functioning as a beacon of planetary love and light, those of Ra also point out the importance of individual expression.

So the idea is to not seek who you should be, but who you are. And, who you are is constantly evolving.

i read quite often trough these passages but somehow forget about them or didnt realize their meaning. thank you for explaining it.
your answer was extremely helpful Smile

RE: how do you open the heart chakra without loving everyone? - Sacred Fool - 06-27-2020

One can say that Carla was not fully balanced, but who among us is?   That's not an unusual condition.   What was unusual was her focused dedication to her spiritual vibration.   In part, this had to do with living up to her principles of loving as fully as possible.

Here's another point of view on that particular detail of incarnate life.

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_1113.aspx Wrote:We would suggest to you that the very first job of all of you, because you are human, because you are part of third-density Earth, is to hold the frequency of love and allow a space for it to flow through you. My friends, do not attempt to love from your yellow-ray energy center. Do not use your will to bring forth your human love. Use that precious commodity of will and desire to allow the Creator’s love to flow through you.

Unlike your surface emotions, the Creator’s love is not limited. It is infinite and it is already flowing through you. Consequently, you have only to hold the frequency of love. Hold your heart open, let your mind and your emotions be at peace, and feel the love flow through you and out into the world. As you feel the love flowing through you, bless it. Set your intention to serve and you shall serve beyond your wildest dreams.

RE: how do you open the heart chakra without loving everyone? - AnthroHeart - 06-27-2020

I also asked God for Unconditional Love and that was a big game changer for me. I'm not perfect in it, but it's pretty good.

RE: how do you open the heart chakra without loving everyone? - ricdaw - 06-29-2020

(06-27-2020, 01:39 AM)dexter101 Wrote:
(06-25-2020, 09:16 PM)ricdaw Wrote:

Sometimes, it just happens. . . 
my greatest fear is that once i have opened my heart chakra i will be so blinded by all the love that i will completely forget about myself and go down the road of martyrdom. i don't want want obviously ....i want the wisdom to know to take care of myself and others without being a doormat. i have read that most in the beginning of fourth density are blind to wisdom and instead centered on universal love.... i wouldn't want to end up like that.it might work there but in this world we need both wisdom and love to properly function...

Well, I suppose that could happen.  Who knows?  I'm only one guy with one experience.

But I can tell you what that love looked like to my friends.  They thought I was drugged.  They were worried for me.  They thought I was taking illegal substances, and they were thinking intervention.  

But the overwhelming sense from those months was one of profound peace.  Everything was alright with the world.  The usual horrors happened, and I felt profound sympathy.  But never once a desire to act in any way that caused harm.  Neither to me nor to anyone else.  Because the world felt *right.*  

Before the experience I was what we might now call a Social Justice Warrior.  But the love extinguished that, because the love was omnidirectional.  I had as much love for the perpetuator as I had for the victim.  It was all in equal measure.  What cause is there to martyr on if everyone is loved equally?

RE: how do you open the heart chakra without loving everyone? - Aion - 07-05-2020

The only love to be feared is that which you force upon yourself. No love? No worries. Love arises naturally in its own time and space.

Instead, I would say addressing your efforts to the lower three centers is a more fruitful effort to where I think you would like to go, a balance.

RE: how do you open the heart chakra without loving everyone? - Dtris - 07-06-2020

I think that we have very distorted ideas of what love is. The material from Hatonn says several times that the word love is used because it is the closest word we have to the actual meaning they were trying to impart, but the word comes with a lot of bias.

Love/Light and Light/Love is used by Ra. The way Ra used the word love was often more clinical that emotional as we would think of it.

I am still trying to understand my intuition on this one but Love/Light, as Ra and the other sources mean, is not what we normally think of when it comes to that word or emotion. I can't explain it right now. I just get the feeling that the universal love is different than any of the kinds of love we are normally familiar with.

RE: how do you open the heart chakra without loving everyone? - ricdaw - 07-07-2020

(07-06-2020, 07:06 PM)Dtris Wrote: Love/Light and Light/Love is used by Ra. The way Ra used the word love was often more clinical that emotional as we would think of it.

I am still trying to understand my intuition on this one but Love/Light, as Ra and the other sources mean, is not what we normally think of when it comes to that word or emotion. I can't explain it right now. I just get the feeling that the universal love is different than any of the kinds of love we are normally familiar with.

I agree with you, Dtris.  Robert Monroe, astral explorer, deduced that one of the purposes of the Earth Life School was to develop "loosh."  Loosh?  What?  He was a very analytical guy and he was describing that clinical love/light thing.  It was like love, but not.  It was an impartial energy, but more.  It was intelligent, but could be used like a tool.  

I equate the stuff with gravity.  An all encompassing pull.  It is the Creator calling us Home.  Each planet, each sun, a mini-cosmos, a mini-god "loving" us all at the most basic level of holding us on these here planets.  

And light, that's what comes from my hands when I heal.  It is also love, but beaming outward.

One pulls, the other pushes.  

Love/light/  Light/love.

RE: how do you open the heart chakra without loving everyone? - TheAmbiguousSod - 07-08-2020

Comparisons are odious my friends. The heart chakra being open is not a simple thing. The energy reaching the heart chakra are limited by the energies allowed to flow through the first three. An open heart can look as different as we do to one another.

My only advise would be to get honest with yourself. Do you want to open the heart? Why? When I started reading the Law of One material, I neglected those parts to do with the heart and focused on the indigo - I have always had sensations in my indigo and since a child have been drawn into seeking by this - my ego wanted to tell me that I didn’t need to open the heart, it was quite open in my mind.

Through the years I have grown and had so much wonderful catalyst. Currently I am trying to balance my red and orange ray and work on those balances between sex and survival and how these influence my relationship to my self and others but that doesn’t mean I don’t have an open heart. I feel great compassion for many and also great fear when something triggers my energy to contract. I’m simply just trying to ensure that flow of energy is as smooth as possible. It’s like trying to meditate with a partially blocked nose, it’s uncomfortable and not as fulfilling a breath as one taken with a clean and empty nose.

It’s hard to be honest. I’ve been abused too and now I pray and try to see myself in my abuser, I mediate for them and work very hard to love them. At one point in my life I wanted to be a victim and so I would never love them and accept them for that involved sacrificing my identity as a victim.

I feel for you and I do not mean to come across without compassion, I just think that you are where you need to be and all that you need to do is trust in that a little. Know that if you can’t love your abuser now, you will on the day where you have decided it’s right for you. I’ve had a tough life too, we tend to try and learn more than possible but you will never be incorrect.

Your lack of open heart is a brilliant thing and exactly why you’re here. It won’t be done in a moment but every moment in your life is offering you catalyst than can enable you to refine and refine those smaller balances until you’re satisfied with the result. Often those who want to increase their compassion program themselves with a seeming lack of it, this may be the case for you.

Personally it sounds like you’re learning and maybe you need to be in a victim/perpetrator mentalist in order to empathise and understand someone in the future. We cannot see the scope and benefit of these wonderful catalyst but I have faith you’re perfect and exactly where you need to be. Love/light.