Bring4th
Trump rally in Tulsa causing an earthquake and demonstrating a case study - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Trump rally in Tulsa causing an earthquake and demonstrating a case study (/showthread.php?tid=18365)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Trump rally in Tulsa causing an earthquake and demonstrating a case study - unity100 - 06-21-2020

https://www.lawofone.info/s/60#20

Quote:60.20 Questioner: Thank you. In trying to understand the energies, creative energies, it has occurred to me that I really do not understand why unusable heat is generated as our Earth moves from third into fourth density. I know it has to do with disharmony between the vibrations of third and fourth density but why this would show up as a physical heating within the Earth is beyond me. Can you enlighten me on that?

Ra: I am Ra. The concepts are somewhat difficult to penetrate in your language. However, we shall attempt to speak to the subject. If an entity is not in harmony with its circumstances it feels a burning within. The temperature of the physical vehicle does not yet rise, only the heat of the temper or the tears, as we may describe this disharmony. However, if an entity persists for a long period of your space/time in feeling this emotive heat and disharmony, the entire body complex will begin to resonate to this disharmony, and the disharmony will then show up as the cancer or other degenerative distortions from what you call health.

When an entire planetary system of peoples and cultures repeatedly experiences disharmony on a great scale the earth under the feet of these entities shall begin to resonate with this disharmony. Due to the nature of the physical vehicle, disharmony shows up as a blockage of growth or an uncontrolled growth since the primary function of a mind/body/spirit complex’s bodily complex is growth and maintenance. In the case of your planet the purpose of the planet is the maintenance of orbit and the proper location or orientation with regards to other cosmic influences. In order to have this occurring properly the interior of your sphere is hot in your physical terms. Thus instead of uncontrolled growth you begin to experience uncontrolled heat and its expansive consequences.

As you will notice from the above quote and other passages related to the topic of planetary disharmony, disharmonious thoughts and feelings (anger, enmity, hate and varieties) not only create bodily consequences, but also if there are many entities who are sharing and amplifying those disharmonious energies, can also cause Earth to resonate and heat up its material - causing Earth movements.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/earthquake-strikes-northern-oklahoma-tulsa-trump-rally-71368777

This Trump rally has been an excellent micro-scale demonstration of that principle.

While on topic, also this will be interesting to many:

https://www.lawofone.info/s/6#17

Quote:6.17 Questioner: Is this inconvenience imminent within a few years?

Ra: I am Ra. This inconvenience, or disharmonious vibratory complex, has begun several of your years in the past. It shall continue unabated for a period of approximately three oh, thirty [30], of your years.
Category: Harvest

Talking about such disharmony creating inconveniences planet-wide Ra gives a 30 year period from the date of the session. This approximates vicinity of ~2010 as a date. You may remember that there were increasing earthquakes towards that date, culminating in the big Fukushima earthquake in 2011 March.

Ra also says that Earth will be a 4d planet at that date.

RE: Trump rally in Tulsa causing an earthquake and demonstrating a case study - Stranger - 06-21-2020

The anticipated inconveniences have been mitigated to a very large extent by the dissolution of the accumulated energies of disharmony within the planet's energy field.

RE: Trump rally in Tulsa causing an earthquake and demonstrating a case study - Sacred Fool - 06-21-2020

Yes, in that sense, things are going according to plan: the ground is, indeed, moving beneath us. Right now, as everyone knows, there's been a big shift where self-serving public policies are being held up to scrutiny. This provides excellent opportunities for those on a committed positive spiritual path to practice forgiveness and acceptance and reconciliation. This may well help some other souls bend towards positive polarization, thus becoming more familiar with stronger degrees of Love which could prepare them for harvest into 4D.

RE: Trump rally in Tulsa causing an earthquake and demonstrating a case study - Sacred Fool - 06-21-2020

(06-21-2020, 02:17 PM)Stranger Wrote: The anticipated inconveniences have been mitigated to a very large extent by the dissolution of the accumulated energies of disharmony within the planet's energy field.

What specific dissolution are you referencing?

RE: Trump rally in Tulsa causing an earthquake and demonstrating a case study - Stranger - 06-21-2020

(06-21-2020, 02:20 PM)peregrine Wrote:
(06-21-2020, 02:17 PM)Stranger Wrote: The anticipated inconveniences have been mitigated to a very large extent by the dissolution of the accumulated energies of disharmony within the planet's energy field.

It's an event that occurred whereby the accumulated energies of discord stored within the planet were cleared.

RE: Trump rally in Tulsa causing an earthquake and demonstrating a case study - AnthroHeart - 06-21-2020

(06-21-2020, 03:10 PM)Stranger Wrote:
(06-21-2020, 02:20 PM)peregrine Wrote:

It's an event that occurred whereby the accumulated energies of discord stored within the planet were cleared.

I did just have a nightmare that I think is the releasing of discord.

My intuition says what you are saying has to do with this:

(06-21-2020, 03:10 PM)Stranger Wrote: It's an event that occurred whereby the accumulated energies of discord stored within the planet were cleared.

Very interesting.  Who did this and how? 

RE: Trump rally in Tulsa causing an earthquake and demonstrating a case study - Navaratna - 06-21-2020

I thought it was crazy seeing how the Washington monument got struck by lightning recently amid all the protests and some national guard were injured.

Waiting for a glowing red fissure in the Earth with an army of orcs emerging to open up any day now.

RE: Trump rally in Tulsa causing an earthquake and demonstrating a case study - Diana - 06-22-2020

(06-21-2020, 10:02 PM)Navaratna Wrote: I thought it was crazy seeing how the Washington monument got struck by lightning recently amid all the protests and some national guard were injured.

Waiting for a glowing red fissure in the Earth with an army of orcs emerging to open up any day now.

LOL. Thanks for the entertaining visual.  BigSmile

On a serious note, I didn't know about the Washington monument. That is really wild.

RE: Trump rally in Tulsa causing an earthquake and demonstrating a case study - Sacred Fool - 06-22-2020

(06-21-2020, 10:02 PM)Navaratna Wrote: Waiting for a glowing red fissure in the Earth with an army of orcs emerging to open up any day now.

But don't forget: "Orc Lives Matter!"

Or is that stretching the point to absurdity?

RE: Trump rally in Tulsa causing an earthquake and demonstrating a case study - Navaratna - 06-23-2020

I think looking back just a few years or decades from now people will just think of how absurdly dumb people were and what the reasoning was for people to form gigantic crowds shoulder to shoulder claiming that the lives of one particular ethnic group mattered as a result of one person being killed..hundreds of miles away from where the majority of the protests even happened.

...During a plague that is spread by people being in close contact.

These people are going to be remembered as tremendously self-important on a truly dangerous level.

RE: Trump rally in Tulsa causing an earthquake and demonstrating a case study - unity100 - 06-23-2020

(06-23-2020, 12:48 AM)Navaratna Wrote: I think looking back just a few years or decades from now people will just think of how absurdly dumb people were and what the reasoning was for people to form gigantic crowds shoulder to shoulder claiming that the lives of one particular ethnic group mattered as a result of one person being killed..hundreds of miles away from where the majority of the protests even happened.

These people are going to be remembered as tremendously self-important on a truly dangerous level.

One can only make such statements if one's life is sufficiently safe. For others, things are different...

https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-examples-of-privileged-black-people-claiming-to-be-oppressed/answer/Bobby-Strick

...even when someone is supposedly privileged.

RE: Trump rally in Tulsa causing an earthquake and demonstrating a case study - Dtris - 06-23-2020

(06-21-2020, 01:47 PM)unity100 Wrote: https://www.lawofone.info/s/60#20

Quote:60.20 Questioner: Thank you. In trying to understand the energies, creative energies, it has occurred to me that I really do not understand why unusable heat is generated as our Earth moves from third into fourth density. I know it has to do with disharmony between the vibrations of third and fourth density but why this would show up as a physical heating within the Earth is beyond me. Can you enlighten me on that?

Ra: I am Ra. The concepts are somewhat difficult to penetrate in your language. However, we shall attempt to speak to the subject. If an entity is not in harmony with its circumstances it feels a burning within. The temperature of the physical vehicle does not yet rise, only the heat of the temper or the tears, as we may describe this disharmony. However, if an entity persists for a long period of your space/time in feeling this emotive heat and disharmony, the entire body complex will begin to resonate to this disharmony, and the disharmony will then show up as the cancer or other degenerative distortions from what you call health.

When an entire planetary system of peoples and cultures repeatedly experiences disharmony on a great scale the earth under the feet of these entities shall begin to resonate with this disharmony. Due to the nature of the physical vehicle, disharmony shows up as a blockage of growth or an uncontrolled growth since the primary function of a mind/body/spirit complex’s bodily complex is growth and maintenance. In the case of your planet the purpose of the planet is the maintenance of orbit and the proper location or orientation with regards to other cosmic influences. In order to have this occurring properly the interior of your sphere is hot in your physical terms. Thus instead of uncontrolled growth you begin to experience uncontrolled heat and its expansive consequences.

As you will notice from the above quote and other passages related to the topic of planetary disharmony, disharmonious thoughts and feelings (anger, enmity, hate and varieties) not only create bodily consequences, but also if there are many entities who are sharing and amplifying those disharmonious energies, can also cause Earth to resonate and heat up its material - causing Earth movements.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/earthquake-strikes-northern-oklahoma-tulsa-trump-rally-71368777

This Trump rally has been an excellent micro-scale demonstration of that principle.

While on topic, also this will be interesting to many:

https://www.lawofone.info/s/6#17

Quote:6.17 Questioner: Is this inconvenience imminent within a few years?

Ra: I am Ra. This inconvenience, or disharmonious vibratory complex, has begun several of your years in the past. It shall continue unabated for a period of approximately three oh, thirty [30], of your years.
Category: Harvest

Talking about such disharmony creating inconveniences planet-wide Ra gives a 30 year period from the date of the session. This approximates vicinity of ~2010 as a date. You may remember that there were increasing earthquakes towards that date, culminating in the big Fukushima earthquake in 2011 March.

Ra also says that Earth will be a 4d planet at that date.

So is it the Trump attendees you believe are causing the disharmony or the protesters?

Oklahoma has had over 20 earthquakes this year over 3.0 which is down from the hundreds a year they had in 2017-2018. Events like this caused by disharmony tend to be a lagging indicator. The earthquakes are almost entirely caused by underground wastewater disposal.

If you are implying that the cause of the disharmony is a large group of Trump supporters getting together then I suggest you rethink your own biases or even attend a rally yourself before judging entire groups of people.

RE: Trump rally in Tulsa causing an earthquake and demonstrating a case study - Spaced - 06-23-2020

(06-23-2020, 12:48 AM)Navaratna Wrote: I think looking back just a few years or decades from now people will just think of how absurdly dumb people were and what the reasoning was for people to form gigantic crowds shoulder to shoulder claiming that the lives of one particular ethnic group mattered as a result of one person being killed..hundreds of miles away from where the majority of the protests even happened.

How do people look back on the civil rights movements of the 60s?

RE: Trump rally in Tulsa causing an earthquake and demonstrating a case study - StormShadow - 06-24-2020

(06-23-2020, 07:27 AM)Dtris Wrote: unity100https://www.lawofone.info/s/60#20

So is it the Trump attendees you believe are causing the disharmony or the protesters?

Oklahoma has had over 20 earthquakes this year over 3.0 which is down from the hundreds a year they had in 2017-2018. Events like this caused by disharmony tend to be a lagging indicator. The earthquakes are almost entirely caused by underground wastewater disposal.

If you are implying that the cause of the disharmony is a large group of Trump supporters getting together then I suggest you rethink your own biases or even attend a rally yourself before judging entire groups of people.

Yeah, so much this. I don’t know where the idea came from that Trump’s rallies are circuses of hate and disharmony came from, but anyone who actually watched the rally would have seen a crowd of people very much in harmony with each other.

If I were to go looking for disharmony in our recent history, I think that I would instead look for, oh I don’t know, murder, beatings, looting, riots, armed fanatics setting up autonomous fiefdoms and segregating each other based on race, that sort of thing. But I haven’t checked the newspapers lately so I couldn’t tell you who has been doing the lion’s share of that recently; maybe someone else can jump in and tell us.

RE: Trump rally in Tulsa causing an earthquake and demonstrating a case study - Black Dragon - 06-24-2020

I think the "idea that Trump rallies are circuses of hate and disharmony" may have come from

The fact that Trump has no moral principles or empathy and:

1.) Stated the answer to fighting terrorism is to "take out their families"
2.) Supports and respects authoritarian dictators who have atrocious human rights records, and doesn't give two shits about human rights or freedoms
3.) Has many toxic supporters, for instance people with signs such as "save the economy, sacrifice the weak", people who identify as "incels", and other demographics that are utter trash
4.) believed in the Vietnam war, but dodged the draft because he was too good to fight it himself
5.) has people tear gassed by thugs with no real uniforms(probably mercs) to go to hold a bible at some church for a photo opp
6.) has not condemned/takes advice from Henry Kissinger
7.) Was buddy buddy with the Clintons and Epstein
8.) Is a wall street and fossil fuel industry buttpuppet
9.) is a narcissist if not a full blown sociopath
10.) does not espouse democratic or republican principles, but rather authoritarian and imperialistic ones
11.) is a compulsive liar who talks out his ass all the time
12.) is not actually an "outsider"

Just sayin'.

That being said, a lot of good people voted for him in 2016 as the "lesser of two evils", but anyone who continues to enthusiastically support him either has no grip on reality and is just a well-meaning person being mislead, or outright agrees with his sociopathic, authoritarian sentiments. Am I saying the energy of his supporters is causing earthquakes? f*** if I know. It could well be waste water disposal or something like that. I'm just saying anyone who thinks he's some sort of savior, or even a good and principled person for that matter, has the wool pulled over their eyes.

RE: Trump rally in Tulsa causing an earthquake and demonstrating a case study - Navaratna - 06-24-2020

(06-23-2020, 09:48 PM)Spaced Wrote:

That brought good changes but this has enabled a lot of rioters to burn and loot communities which people can say all they want about how that wasn't the protestors themselves but the fact is that they enabled the thieves. Knowingly. This will bring some positive changes but for the most part I think it's foreign governments that need their overreach checked more than a lot of places in the U.S.

These protestors can force political institutions to be more politically correct but I bet the KKK or white supremacists have their numbers swelling right now. You can't force people to not be racist, and by enabling rioting I bet tons of people are feeling validated in their ugly racism by thinking "that's why I don't want those kind in my town."

Donald Thump is so easy to diss but I myself look at it like he is nobody to me personally. To see people so obsessed with him on both aisles just reminds me of a speech I remember in Sahaja Yoga where it's stated that being a left or right winger means you aren't looking at the middle path which is finding people who practice your spirituality so your community of peace and truth-seekers grows in strength. This is what L/L Research in a sense says with a lot of the Q'uo readings.

A left winger makes an individual powerless and the government authoritarian like Cuba/Russia/China, while a right winger enables individuals and their corporations to become more powerful than whole nations. I used to care so much about politics but I really don't anymore. Spirituality and government oftentimes just don't mix.

edit: I bet this point will be controversial but all I'm stating is that this was probably the worst time a group of people could choose to cause economic damage and joblessness during a pandemic allowing it to spread and evolve. There are a lot of unseen forces at work in any event of this magnitude but looking back I will wonder who in their right mind would actually think of this as the perfect timing? Oh yeah it's what everyone needed.

RE: Trump rally in Tulsa causing an earthquake and demonstrating a case study - Black Dragon - 06-24-2020

(06-24-2020, 04:31 AM)Navaratna Wrote:

That brought good changes but this has enabled a lot of rioters to burn and loot communities which people can say all they want about how that wasn't the protestors themselves but the fact is that they enabled the thieves. Knowingly. This will bring some positive changes but for the most part I think it's foreign governments that need their overreach checked more than a lot of places in the U.S.

These protestors can force political institutions to be more politically correct but I bet the KKK or white supremacists have their numbers swelling right now. You can't force people to not be racist, and by enabling rioting I bet tons of people are feeling validated in their ugly racism by thinking "that's why I don't want those kind in my town."

Donald Thump is so easy to diss but I myself look at it like he is nobody to me personally. To see people so obsessed with him on both aisles just reminds me of a speech I remember in Sahaja Yoga where it's stated that being a left or right winger means you aren't looking at the middle path which is finding people who practice your spirituality so your community of peace and truth-seekers grows in strength. This is what L/L Research in a sense says with a lot of the Q'uo readings.

A left winger makes an individual powerless and the government authoritarian like Cuba/Russia/China, while a right winger enables individuals and their corporations to become more powerful than whole nations. I used to care so much about politics but I really don't anymore. Spirituality and government oftentimes just don't mix.

edit: I bet this point will be controversial but all I'm stating is that this was probably the worst time a group of people could choose to cause economic damage and joblessness during a pandemic allowing it to spread and evolve. There are a lot of unseen forces at work in any event of this magnitude but looking back I will wonder who in their right mind would actually think of this as the perfect timing? Oh yeah it's what everyone needed.
I'm not into politics like when I was fresh out of high school, and I agree that a lot on the left, especially the very far left, are totally authoritarian. The far left and far right are more similar to one another than either is to the middle. I only get political and bash Trump when people start looking at him as a savior figure or an outsider to a system he's clearly a part of. It's just "trendy" now to hate anything even remotely "left wing", and people feel that they are somehow rebelling against the system by doing so, when they are really just being played.

Let's remember, before they became a bunch of hypocritical cry-bullies who'd rather bash white kids for wearing "Indian" costumes on Halloween than actually support Native Americans against oil companies encroaching on their land... that the "left" was responsible for passing things like the clean air and water act, without which we'd be way more f***** than we are now environmentally and from a health standpoint.

RE: Trump rally in Tulsa causing an earthquake and demonstrating a case study - Navaratna - 06-24-2020

People repeat the stupid as Hell comment. "You're against Antifa? Their name means anti-fascist! You must support fascism" oh wow what geniuses...how about the fact a Nazi means a national socialist? Oh well you aren't a socialist?

Gee you must be a fascist then. RollEyes

You are reminding me of a comment a friend made when I was a teenager "Everyone thinks they're going to play the system. No, the system will play you."

It's very often true.

When I mention preferences/biases that people have for what anything is..is what leads to people being developing a distorted perspective, it should also be considered that most people 9 out of 10 will simply refuse to care or recognize how true that statement is and ignore it completely. Carrying right on with their political protest or belief system.

Overly-political people are oftentimes just followers. A follower looks to someone else to hold their hand or it's like how communist regimes are governed by a pack of wolves and if you irritate the head of the pack they'll just bite you. The guy in charge of the Communist party won't even have to lift a finger he'll just send the wolves at you which are his followers. It's the same for a lot of crowds no matter where it is.

Some spiritualist sects deviate from this stereotypical pyramid scheme, but the majority don't and it is why you won't have a lot of luck these days trying to tell young people about spirituality. It's unfortunate but it's what people being commoditized so overtly over such a long time has led to in a lot of nations. I imagine if the year 2020 just unfolded normally it'd just be the same s*** where everyone just gets charged more and more money...until almost no one would do anything else.

RE: Trump rally in Tulsa causing an earthquake and demonstrating a case study - unity100 - 06-24-2020

(06-23-2020, 07:27 AM)Dtris Wrote: So is it the Trump attendees you believe are causing the disharmony or the protesters?

For there to be a physical effect, a susceptibility to that effect must be present in the region already. Tens of thousands of white supremacists screaming red with anger could not cause a quake in Himalayas, for example. It is natural that this would happen in a region with more propensity.

Second, space/time follows time/space. Its not the other way around. So, before the rally physically happened, its time/space counterpart was already happening and its impact already was there for some time after the rally. All this, before the fact that all kinds of energies have flowed to the region due to the attention that started from weeks earlier.

Quote:If you are implying that the cause of the disharmony is a large group of Trump supporters getting together then I suggest you rethink your own biases or even attend a rally yourself before judging entire groups of people.

Attending a physical rally is not needed to see the hate and discrimination in a group's talking points and views. Trump supporters, or American ultra conservatives, are not the first social group on the planet who have such hate based thoughts and feelings. But, indeed, they are one of the most blatant.

Its amazing that people can still think that a group who rails against everybody, everything, everyone, a group which is easily induced to hate and treat this or that internal or external group as enemies, are not hate based or negative.

(06-24-2020, 12:08 AM)StormShadow Wrote: If I were to go looking for disharmony in our recent history, I think that I would instead look for, oh I don’t know, murder, beatings, looting, riots, armed fanatics setting up autonomous fiefdoms and segregating each other based on race, that sort of thing. But I haven’t checked the newspapers lately so I couldn’t tell you who has been doing the lion’s share of that recently; maybe someone else can jump in and tell us.

If the society leaves people to starve in the middle of an economic crisis based on 'free market' ideals - like how US did - people wont sit and watch their family and children starve to protect corporate property rights. They will make sure their children get food. White, black, latino - whichever segment they may be from, as we have seen from videos of looting.

And some parts of your statements does not even make sense - 'murder'? Who are the anarchists, protesters or blacks killing? They are the ones being killed. Amazingly, the killers are upset that they are being criticized, and they are objecting like 5 year old sociopathic children to the criticism they receive. Some even resign in protest.

(06-24-2020, 04:31 AM)Navaratna Wrote: Donald Thump is so easy to diss but I myself look at it like he is nobody to me personally. To see people so obsessed with him on both aisles just reminds me of a speech I remember in Sahaja Yoga where it's stated that being a left or right winger means you aren't looking at the middle path which is finding people who practice your spirituality so your community of peace and truth-seekers grows in strength. This is what L/L Research in a sense says with a lot of the Q'uo readings.

There is no such 'middle path' as advertised in modern political spectrum. That middle path, is actually the center-right path. Aka the neoliberal path. The path which US has followed since 1990s, bringing its entire society to this point. Where people are hungry, unemployed as stock market inflates. With that path only being enabled on the backs of white supremacist segments, whose thinly veiled racism just has exploded in the past few years, now manifesting without any pretense. One thing that is going on for the (now) ultra right in US, is that they just want to go back to late 19th century capitalism coupled with medieval religious zealotry without any pretense. They are honest, at least.

Spiritually, there is no middle path starting from late 3rd. There is the positive and there is the negative. This does not change until early-mid 6th density, where it returns to positive path.

(06-24-2020, 05:22 AM)Black Dragon Wrote: I'm not into politics like when I was fresh out of high school, and I agree that a lot on the left, especially the very far left, are totally authoritarian. The far left and far right are more similar to one another than either is to the middle.

Far left is obligatory anarchists per political science. Marxist-Leninist (aka Stalinist) formats are war-time, extraordinary formats. Incidentally, every single country on the planet - including those countries which claim to be leaders of freedom and democracy - have laws and rules which allow them to effect the exact same authoritarian system as Marxist-Leninism if the existence of their society is threatened. They are called war-time powers, extraordinary powers, national security laws and the like. A New York court just suspended habeas corpus a few weeks ago, for example. Just like that.

Quote:Let's remember, before they became a bunch of hypocritical cry-bullies who'd rather bash white kids for wearing "Indian" costumes on Halloween than actually support Native Americans against oil companies encroaching on their land... that the "left" was responsible for passing things like the clean air and water act, without which we'd be way more f***** than we are now environmentally and from a health standpoint.

Progressivism is not left. Left is not progressivism. They may easily exist in the same political grouping without conflict. But they are not the same. Left/right divide is mainly economical.

Throwing a tantrum over perceived potential offenses towards a group is much better than the lack of it.

Ra and other 6d groups built pyramids and other buildings by rock which wanted to be shaped, taking into account the desires of the rock being shaped. They did not take random rocks from wherever and just built those buildings. They chose the rocks which wanted to be shaped, and the shaping was done by asking the rock to shape. Not by shaping them themselves.

The end of positive path is that delicate and considerate towards the sentiments/desires of all things, and you think some people being sensitive about a group's feelings is something too much?

Its hard to understand what do some of you think positive path is...

"Its hard to understand what do some of you think positive path is..."

Ha that is so true.

I mean for example the topic in the metaphysical discussion forum about how people in business or sports wouldn't be completely doing service to others by becoming CEO or sports champion because that's dominating other people and prioritizing the self...is just...I mean even for me that's a bit of a stretch.

It's a big "so what?" Even if that's all true and someone is not being perfectly morally perfect it's like why waste your time worrying about it? You want a real example of people not truly orienting themselves around service to others? Think of the billions upon billions of dollars people collectively spend on their pets while there are people who are in Hell of starvation or abandonment of some sort. Oh noooo it's not perfectly service to others to buy a horse because there potentially isn't service to other humans who could be enlightened. All those people with their horses that's so much worse than being CEO of Pizza Hut :O!

Topics like that make me think that some people are overthinking or looking past the very simple message that doesn't get enough attention. Or maybe it does, but it becomes redundant so people make other topics which is fine but....

You are a vibratory complex, your densities are chakras. The thing to do with chakras and kundalini yoga along with Law of One...drumroll is....balance them. Law of One says specifically balance them, not so much charge them. Just read the 'Balancing" section and you'll see what I'm describing it's the part of the readings which give some of the most direct advice which an individual can act upon.

Maybe I repeat this message often but I assume there could be people viewing this forum that aren't looking through multiple pages.

That is what putting in to practice the Law of One really means. Achieving an inner state of balance. How to achieve that? Meditation. I say Sahaja meditation in places both in real life and elsewhere and it gets people worked up some times "You say that's the best method you sound so sure" but the only difference there is in Sahaja meditation and other styles is putting your palms facing upward. I could just as easily say meditate with your palms upward and it'd be the exact same thing to "balance the vibratory complex" but because Sahaja meditation has additional methods, a culture, and gathering places I use the term so if someone wants to learn more about it and the origin of the movement they're free to look in to it.

Service to others means illuminating people with how to balance yourself and it makes an individual evolve spiritually. Guiding other people through it is service to self. There are varieties and levels of what that means but a group of individuals in meditation sharing the same goal of inner peace is what the L/L group practices in order to make themselves more open to intelligence.

Donald Thump and his hillbillies are just people that should be ignored or voted out but people give way too much power and outrage towards them so that their B.S. spreads around and just fills more and more people with animosity.

How about the amount of blood on the hands of the media that won't report on suicide because of copycats but will plaster videos on repeat 24/7 lately of people being murdered in brutal ways even though they are in a way inciting violence by getting people pissed off enough to go out and fight over it? Where is the outrage for the broadcasters fanning the flames? People give attention to the most thuggish behavior and instigate it but no one seems to care to protest the death and mayhem the media is stoking.

The most mindless part about all the violence going on is that all the hillbillies wearing red maga hats with their shotguns and KKK buddies which are defending their towns from being torched ...the really skinhead towns...they aren't going to suffer through their towns becoming post-apocalyptic burnt out slum devastated from race riots. Everyone likes to make fun of Larry the Cable guy until he has a truck full of guys with weapons arrive because an angry mob is attacking the businesses in his town which belong to him/family which he has the legal right to defend.

East Saint Louis, Detroit, Minneapolis..cities destroyed by race rioting led to economic failure. No one likes those places.

Hate doesn't eliminate hatred.

RE: Trump rally in Tulsa causing an earthquake and demonstrating a case study - unity100 - 06-24-2020

(06-24-2020, 07:23 AM)Navaratna Wrote: All those people with their horses that's so much worse than being CEO of Pizza Hut :O!

Someone who buys a horse out of self-indulgence is not comparable to the leader of a hierarchical organization which expands the profits of its absentee owners at the expense of others.

One is a personal thing, the other is a systemic thing. A person buying a horse somewhere in the world will absolutely have no effect on your life. But such organizations as the latter expand themselves and they will eventually touch your life - either by bankrupting the small businesses of you or your family, friends, or by forcing you to have to work for lesser wages in their organization to maximize the profit of their absentee owners.

Quote:Donald Thump and his hillbillies are just people that should be ignored or voted out but people give way too much power and outrage towards them so that their B

White supremacist is a major problem in US.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/27/us/military-white-nationalists-extremists.html

https://theintercept.com/2017/01/31/the-fbi-has-quietly-investigated-white-supremacist-infiltration-of-law-enforcement/

It is not a random extremist movement. It is something that is taking over US state apparatus. They are dangerous.

Even more dangerous is the evangelists who come along with them. These people believe that for the 2nd coming of Jesus of Nazareth, an apocalypse must happen. So that Jesus will return again and save the believers. What makes this dangerous is that they believe that this can take the form of propping Israel up, and then having it destroyed by Arab states in a nuclear war. In biblical fashion. Recently they seem to have dropped that requirement, and they seem to be ok with a nuclear holocaust happening anywhere in the world. What's even crazier - they seem to be ok with doing it themselves - apparently it does not matter whether they are the initiator of that holocaust - Jesus will save them all.

So they are no laughing matter. They are literal delirious folk, who can easily bring about the destruction of this planet just like their potential counterparts did in Maldek, then in Mars.

Even by the virtue of wanting to start nuclear tests, Donald Trump and his lot are dangerous - as you will remember from the material, sufficient amount of nuclear explosions can destroy a planet itself by destabilizing it. Leaving aside that every single nuclear explosion gives a great jolt to the balance of the planet and planet requires healing.

So that group is not even a negative group when evangelists are included. They are outright dangerous, delirious people, pursuing self-destructive goals believing that they will be saved.

They are a threat to existence of human civilization.

Maybe you quoted that before I edited it to show that I'm talking about -all- of those people together that own horses or dogs/pets of all varieties. Think of how many billions they have altogether and what could be done with that wealth while people starve.

It's not the exact same thing as Pizza Hut but think of all the employees of Pizza Hut too. Oh no, they're all polluting and enslaving people because their machinery is in large part possibly manufactured overseas. The employees all know they are a part of the corporate machine. Looking at people and being too hung up on how they aren't perfect is such a waste of mental energy. You'll never find peace in that.

I haven't given a lot of thought to Christians intentionally bringing about the apocalypse because Christian evangelicals aren't military generals and the Christian population in the U.S. is seriously waning. Young people aren't flocking to churches in American cities at all...at all. No. I wonder if you're from the U.S. if you think that these scenarios really have a shot at unfolding.

Yeah there are plenty of recruits the military openly accepts who openly believe they're Jesus' white Christian warriors from places like North Carolina, and Iraq shows you how bad it was at one point but if something like that was going to happen with Israel I think it would have already happened. I really have doubts that the military generals and a bunch of evangelicals are so cozy with each other that they'd ever do something like that as a part of some apocalypse game. Separation of church and state is pretty tough.

RE: Trump rally in Tulsa causing an earthquake and demonstrating a case study - Spaced - 06-24-2020

(06-24-2020, 04:31 AM)Navaratna Wrote:

I think you'll find that all the things you mentioned happened in the 60s as well. The rioting, the fires, the looting, the upsurge in KKK / white supremacist sentiment. None of that takes away from the fact that direct action by the people on the streets was able to affect positive social change. The same is happening now because the what was accomplished then then was not enough.

It's not about political correctness. As Unity100 pointed out, political correctness, progressivism, identity politics, etc. are liberal political ideas employed by those in the center of the political spectrum that actually stifle and confound true social progress.

There is a middle path in the Law of One cosmology, Ra refers to it as 'the sinkhole of indifference.'

(06-24-2020, 04:31 AM)Navaratna Wrote: edit: I bet this point will be controversial but all I'm stating is that this was probably the worst time a group of people could choose to cause economic damage and joblessness during a pandemic allowing it to spread and evolve. There are a lot of unseen forces at work in any event of this magnitude but looking back I will wonder who in their right mind would actually think of this as the perfect timing? Oh yeah it's what everyone needed.

As the saying goes, strike while the iron is hot.

(06-24-2020, 08:25 AM)Navaratna Wrote: Maybe you quoted that before I edited it to show that I'm talking about -all- of those people together that own horses or dogs/pets of all varieties. Think of how many billions they have altogether and what could be done with that wealth while people starve.

Thats not as applicable as you think in reality.

Indeed, an argument can be made that while there are 40 million hungry in rich countries like US, people can help people eat food with part of that money. And they must.

But it is also true that this is a systemic situation - if people set aside more money for charity to buy more food to distribute it to those in need, the private businesses which create that food will just ramp up prices to take advantage of the demand. Just as they dump/destroy food when the demand is low to protect food prices - instead of distributing it to those who need, or even selling that food for even lower prices.

Systemic sociopathy.

Additionally those pets you talk about are also entities, a decent number of them would be approximating 3d. If you will remember, Gandalf qualified for 3d, and yet he was staying with LL group because of love.

So telling those people to not to spend their own pets is like telling them not to spend money on their family. Without even mentioning that a decent percentage of those pets would already be 3d spirits.

Basically you are saying 'just stop feeding those 3d entities, feed these other 3d entities instead'.

Quote:I haven't given a lot of thought to Christians intentionally bringing about the apocalypse because Christian evangelicals aren't military generals and the Christian population in the U.S. is seriously waning. Young people aren't flocking to churches in American cities at all...at all. No. I wonder if you're from the U.S. if you think that these scenarios really have a shot at unfolding.

The driving force behind the segment that supports Trump is evangelicals. They are basically dictating US policy right now. Pompeo himself, the actual Sect. of State, is one, who also shares that delirious end of world belief.

It's not the exact same thing as Pizza Hut but think of all the employees of Pizza Hut too. Oh no, they're all polluting and enslaving people because their machinery is in large part possibly manufactured overseas. The employees all know they are a part of the corporate machine. Looking at people and being too hung up on how they aren't perfect is such a waste of mental energy. You'll never find peace in that.

I haven't given a lot of thought to Christians intentionally bringing about the apocalypse because Christian evangelicals aren't military generals and the Christian population in the U.S. is seriously waning. Young people aren't flocking to churches in American cities at all...at all. No. I wonder if you're from the U.S. if you think that these scenarios really have a shot at unfolding.

Yeah there are plenty of recruits the military openly accepts who openly believe they're Jesus' white Christian warriors from places like North Carolina, and Iraq shows you how bad it was at one point but if something like that was going to happen with Israel I think it would have already happened. I really have doubts that the military generals and a bunch of evangelicals are so cozy with each other that they'd ever do something like that as a part of some apocalypse game. Separation of church and state is pretty tough.
[/quote]

(06-24-2020, 08:33 AM)Spaced Wrote: I think you'll find that all the things you mentioned happened in the 60s as well. The rioting, the fires, the looting, the upsurge in KKK / white supremacist sentiment. None of that takes away from the fact that direct action by the people on the streets was able to affect positive social change. The same is happening now because the what was accomplished then then was not enough.

Indeed, what's happening is exactly the same with what happened during American Civil Rights movement. And it is further amazing that just a few weeks' of rioting and looting have accomplished what 20-30 years of peaceful protesting and organized activism could not achieve.

Basically, the system does not give a zit about people or peaceful protests. But the moment private property is threatened, it starts listening.

To clear a few things up; I was vague in referencing the "middle" or center", because to most that means watered down "moderate" a******* who want to more or less keep the status quo. What I should have said is that I do not ascribe to a cookie cutter right or left wing ideology, and do not consider myself a proud Democrat or Republican for that matter. I go by my own principles and do not tow a party line. If I had to pick one philosophy closest to my own, it would be Noam Chomsky style "Libertarian Socialism". I mentioned that there are authoritarians and a******* and hypocrites on the political "left". This is 100% true, but I will agree that they are not the ones that are a major threat at this time. That would be the far right, and yes, most specifically the evangelicals.

I agree that Trump is at very least a narcissist and definitely and authoritarian, if not a full blown sociopath, and gave a big list of things he's said or done to support this. Yes, I agree that the majority of his supporters are toxic. By the way...have you seen how many times I've bashed him and Q on here? Those Moloch licking idiots with the "save the economy sacrifice the weak" signs are Trump supporters. "Incels" are Trump supporters. What's the worst most toxic group of Trump supporters out of all of them though? You hit the nail on the head. Evangelicals.

Anyone who hasn't seen "The Family" and doesn't know who Doug Coe was(I've recently stated that I think he made 4d negative), should do a bit of research to see just how much clout insane "Christians" actually have. These people actually worship power and authoritarianism and just call it "Jesus". They believe being in power makes you "chosen" by God, so whatever atrocities you commit are because God wills it, therefore they welcome with open arms foreign dictators with atrocious human rights abuses...just like Trump does.

As far as the left, I guess I'm more annoyed at hypocrisy than anything else. Like I said, the college campus morons who will bash white kids for wearing Native American costumes on Halloween, but will do nothing to stand against big oil when it actually encroaches on Native lands. Dumb cunts who will crucify somebody for accidentally using the wrong gender pronoun out of ignorance or confusion, but don't give a s*** about human trafficking, or the rape culture that's rampant in the Hollywood elite that they worship. Sexist and abusive women hiding under the label of feminism to protect their abusive tendencies from any repercussions. Racist blacks who beat up random white people simply because they are white(this is a small, small minority compared to the majority of Black Lives Matter protesters, most of which have a lot more integrity than this and would not tolerate it if they saw somebody doing it. Still, people like this do exist).

These people are not the direct threat or organized force that the far right is, with that, I agree, but I still feel the need to bash them out of fairness, because they do exist, and they are pieces of s*** that only serve to seemingly legitimize the far right.

Chomsky's libertarian socialism aka anarcho syndicalism is actual communism. Not Marxist-Leninism, of course. Marxist-Leninism was devised as a means to make that anarcho syndicalist communism happen.

An example of anarcho syndicalism is Open Source software movement.

Subscribing to those ideals would make you left per definitions of political science.

Quote:Anyone who hasn't seen "The Family" and doesn't know who Doug Coe was(I've recently stated that I think he made 4d negative), should do a bit of research to see just how much clout insane "Christians" actually have. These people actually worship power and authoritarianism

Indeed. The speed with which conservatives turned from advocacy of 'freedom of speech', 'right to protest' to justifying, rationalizing and advocating repression of protesters has cost them what respectability and credibility they had. It was appalling to see. They behaved as if there wasnt any contradiction in what they were saying 2 weeks earlier at the time when they themselves were protesting, vs what they are saying now.

(06-24-2020, 03:35 PM)unity100 Wrote: Chomsky's libertarian socialism aka anarcho syndicalism is actual communism. Not Marxist-Leninism, of course. Marxist-Leninism was devised as a means to make that anarcho syndicalist communism happen.

An example of anarcho syndicalism is Open Source software movement.

Subscribing to those ideals would make you left per definitions of political science.

Quote:Anyone who hasn't seen "The Family" and doesn't know who Doug Coe was(I've recently stated that I think he made 4d negative), should do a bit of research to see just how much clout insane "Christians" actually have. These people actually worship power and authoritarianism

Indeed. The speed with which conservatives turned from advocacy of 'freedom of speech', 'right to protest' to justifying, rationalizing and advocating repression of protesters has cost them what respectability and credibility they had. It was appalling to see. They behaved as if there wasnt any contradiction in what they were saying 2 weeks earlier at the time when they themselves were protesting, vs what they are saying now.

True. I did say the "closest thing", meaning that while I agree with the majority of that philosophy because it matches my own inner integrity, I don't take it as some sort of perfect dogma. Overall though, I guess you'd be correct in saying that I would be on the "left" technically speaking, but definitely not as I've often seen it expressed and distorted in American politics and college campuses, which is why when I see hypocrisy, ignorance, and authoritarian ideologies within the American political left, it gets under my skin a bit, because it's about as progressive as Trump is a outsider...

Very few conservatives have maintained their integrity and principles in the face of this Trump wave. There's actually a surprisingly large number that don't "like" Trump as a person, but hate the "left" and the idea of being ostracized by their peers so much that they will just go with the flow rather than take a stand. They burry their head in the sand at all the insane and sociopathic s*** he says and does, and comfort themselves saying "big bad Antifa is worse".

These evangelicals are very much a type of mafia, and a scary one that has a mix of pure service to self and criminal greed and hunger for power, and religious fanaticism where many believe they are in the right and standing for something good. I'd say the farther up you get, the less is actually belief in anything religious and more pure STS. I don't think Doug Coe and the like actually believe in anything Judeo-Christian, they knowingly use it to control people for knowingly STS agendas. The average member is a religious zealot who has twistedly used religion to justify and avoid looking at the shadow side of their own nature, seeing themselves as good fighting evil(which they have projected onto others).

Mitch McConnell is a traitor and him blocking the election security bill is something no one should ever forget.

But also, just imagine for a second that because of all these protests that the COVID spreads many times more seriously than it otherwise would have. It mutates, becomes more deadly, and bodies just start stacking up.

If you think that the protestors were justified in their actions even though it could potentially lead to thousands up thousands if potentially millions of unnecessary deaths then I have a different opinion than you.

(06-24-2020, 04:09 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: I would be on the "left" technically speaking

You are literal, proper left as defined by political science. No need for scare quotes or technically speaking.

One problem with American political discourse has been that the increasingly-extremist right has incessantly screamed at and accused anything/anyone who was in opposition to them that they have successfully vilified their opposition. Terms like left, working class, equality, atheism, agnosticism etc are among them. Nowadays they are doing the same screaming about progressives, who are merely a more civilized type of moderate conservatives.

This kind of thing derives from religious persecution. Incessantly screaming accusations of heresy against perceived heretics. This not only rationalizes and justifies the increasingly extremist segments' extremism because there are 'heretics' to be weeded out, but also provides unity to the flock.

If you read into religion throughout medieval history, you will see this pattern abundantly recurring. Even more so among English puritan segments who later immigrated to Americas.

The thing with that is, the moment you defend yourself against accusations by trying to argue that you are not a heretic, it means that you are declaring your allegiance to the religion - because you have accepted the accusation as worthy of consideration. It means that you are of their religion, and it means that there is indeed an accusation which you must defend against. And in such religious persecution, the one who screams "Heretic!" the earliest and loudest generally is the one who appears to be right. That's also why religious segments also defend themselves against any accusation in the same manner - by screaming even louder and accusing you of being the heretic. So if you criticize their fascist tendencies because they advocated repression of protesters in US, they will scream 'No, you are the fascist!' and scream it louder. Its a religious thing.

The only way to win such a game is to not play it at all.

Its not your religion. Its their religion. You have no obligation to defend yourself and prove that you are not a heretic. Its their religion, and that heresy exists only in their religion. You are not a believer of their religion. Again, its their religion. Its rules and philosophy do not bind you.

When facing such a situation, telling "Yeah, im left. So what." stops such people speechless in their tracks. Because, they do not expect that anyone would not defend himself from such an accusation. They expect it even less that you wont be a believer.

The non conservative, actually non-unstable segments in US must follow exactly that recipe and stop allowing increasingly extremist segments define political discourse and vilify political concepts. Otherwise there is no end to it, and they define what is acceptable and what is not.

I said non-unstable segments, because increasing extremism in US has reached delirious levels with there appearing those who claim that Trump is second coming of Jesus Christ and anyone who does not adhere to that thought is an enemy. And this affects even conservatives or hardline conservatives now. So they are in the same boat of either going with the extremists' screaming or ending up labeled as heretics. The irony...

You cannot find common ground with such extremism. The only way to find common ground is to submit yourself to them, and thats not common ground at all.

Incidentally everything depicted above in respect to increasing extremism, religious persecution and vilification of others is a fundamental negative polarization mechanic.

(06-24-2020, 04:13 PM)Navaratna Wrote: If you think that the protestors were justified

Yes.

Because, a large segment of people have been already left to die out by the establishment already.

https://ozgurzeren.com/why-americans-are-rioting

Not only by letting them go hungry due to unemployment, crisis, without giving them any aid, but also not providing free treatment and care of the disease in the first place.

As i said before, nobody waits and watches as his/her children starve.